Speaker 1: All right, it's Mojo in the Morning phone numbers eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six six five four eight. I was saying that I missed last week because I was out, and one of the things I missed was I got to go to Tiger's opening day, but I didn't get to go to mud Hens opening day, which I thought was really cool. How the mud Hens did such a great job of letting the Mojo in the Morning show be such a part of their opening day, including keV in the chicken sandwich eating contest?
Speaker 2: Is that what it was?
Speaker 3: We had?
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 3: Shredded chicken? Shredded chick readed chicken eating competition? Am I right to say this? The the food eating champion of the world was himself, man Joey Chestnut record eighty three hot dogs, I think is.
Speaker 2: Like for the Nathan's Hot Dog Man.
Speaker 3: So he and myself and a Michigan Wolverine football player I can't think of his name right now. But we battled against each other and I wasn't sure what was actually going to happen because I got a text message the day before like, hey, do you want to do it? Eating contest against joey chests and I was like, yeah, like why not? Of course I could say I did this before, but it was just first of five, so it wasn't like they had mountains and mountains of chicken sandwiches. First of five. You finished five? Okay, Okay, So I finished two. I'm proud of myself for finishing two. I had to burp like the entire way home. I felt like I had a ball of shraded chicken in my chest.
Speaker 2: You finished by the time.
Speaker 4: He better than the other guy, though, if you're going to lose a contest, that's a contest I would rather lose.
Speaker 5: And he was dunking his and water and I'm like, that makes me all that broad. He does like the shake to move it around.
Speaker 3: He was doing like a jaw thing before he even started, like he was like stretching out his draws.
Speaker 2: Did you ask him?
Speaker 1: I would always want to interview him and ask him the question what his bowel movements look?
Speaker 2: That was not a.
Speaker 5: Question that I had for like, I would love to know. I would want to know that.
Speaker 1: I want to know when does he go to the bathroom after the seventy eight hot dogs?
Speaker 2: Like you gotta have diary for a couple of days.
Speaker 3: Chris Wormley, that was his name, Okay, Chris Wormley is no, no, no. That was the guy the Michigan okay, NFL football player, Okay, all right, but Joey Chestnut was the eating champion.
Speaker 1: So you guys all drove down there. It looked like you guys had a lot of fun. So who is it was?
Speaker 2: Cav It was zach Lydia Bianca and Anna.
Speaker 3: And that's I'm glad you brought this up because we did go with a group of five and I feel like there are unwritten rules, whether you're going on a road trip or you're going anywhere, the the skinniest person got to sit in the middle if you on the back row, Anna being the most narrow of us, all.
Speaker 2: That crazy you talk about this.
Speaker 4: Narrow is not a nice word.
Speaker 2: I don't like that word.
Speaker 3: But you don't like it, okay, would you rather be called skinny or petit?
Speaker 4: Petit? Narrow?
Speaker 6: Is am I a stick?
Speaker 2: You're just your thin? I can't keep going.
Speaker 1: I don't see Anna is narrow. I see Anna's got some curves to her.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well let's keep it. But curves also is tough.
Speaker 1: Because sometimes people go, yeah, you said curves, that's a fat you're not fast.
Speaker 3: I didn't mean it in a negative one. If that's how you feel, I'm not coming on you away. I'm just saying this.
Speaker 2: Sh Where was she sting?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: Where was everybody?
Speaker 3: So when we get in the car, first of all, I was so tired. So but I'm like, let's just go. I'm ready to go. So we walk outside. Lydia want to dry, so Lydia driving. Zach got his laptop all he doing work, so he's sitting in the passenger seat.
Speaker 2: So I'll go to the bag. Anna runs around.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll like you, say, Anna lightly riskly walks across the other side to everything, say narrow, give you a list of things I can't say.
Speaker 2: I'm not offended. Cool.
Speaker 3: So Anna goes around to the other side of the car and is here and I'm looking like, okay, all right, she's going around.
Speaker 2: Maybe she's gonna scoot into the middle.
Speaker 3: Because again this is universal knowledge that if you're the smallest person you get in the middle. It's me Bianca and Anna. Anna doesn't get to the middle, She like stays on the side. So I'm like, all right, Bro, I'm not even let's just let's just do it. Bianka get in the middle. Dog, Bianka is like a bull in a china shop.
Speaker 2: Now we got the wrong person in the middle of the car. She she can't sit still, Bro. She cases still and.
Speaker 4: Is the biggest booty on the show in the middle, taking up two seats in the middle.
Speaker 3: Bro, everybody knocked out her legs. She's sitting like a damn like fighter like and they put in the corners between rounds, knees all on the outside. She's like spread dog.
Speaker 2: Knees like boulders elbows. I was in bags doing like like.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 1: She definitely and she definitely has like a little eighty eighty HD maybe two.
Speaker 4: I totally agree with you, Kevin. Here's my perspective. I had taken a little eddie before we were leaving because we were going to drink, and so I was moving a little slower than usual. I got him one side and Kevin goes, well, I'm not sitting in the middle, and I thought Bianca was gonna walk around, and then I just lightly scooch over. But before I could say anything, Bianca hops in and she's like, Okay, well, I gotta do my makeup, and I'm like, okay, maybe she needs to use a center council to put her like mirror or something on.
Speaker 2: I thought she needed to be in the middle.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: I hate being in the middle, so I don't know why I was put there. I should have honestly said.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, as to not offend and as a horrible person to go on a road trip with. Because if you remember correctly, when we drove to Grand Rapids, she sat there and did the hole. I get carsick, so she didn't want to go in the back, so she did the okay, got carsick, which, by the way, when people either A say they get carsick or B start telling you that they're allergic to something, I always believe it's a load of bull crap. It's their way of trying to get the better seat on something. And so we put you next to the window in my car, I remember, fac because you didn't want to go all the way in the very battery back. So maybe she got car sick and that could have been her excuse for this she used.
Speaker 3: She used that with us, so on the way back we had to do some alterations. I'm like, nah Anna, you gotta sit in the middle because you're why didn't you drive it?
Speaker 2: Lydia wanted to drive whose car? Was it you guys car or something like that.
Speaker 4: It smelled like smoke, like like I think, Zach, they're doing a lot.
Speaker 6: Of things in there. You should have seen it, like Zach and I becau. Zach was sitting passenger and here I am. I'm like, you go, you guys okay? Back their kids.
Speaker 2: It was like you were mom and dad driving on the way home.
Speaker 4: It was like three kids in the back who were all passed out, were all slumped in the back.
Speaker 3: And that's because we had more comfort. Once we figured out this Rubik's cube and Abody got a lot it was supposed to be. It was a much better travel situation. I will tell you this. This is and I get it.
Speaker 1: You know, we don't want to with gas prices are high and stuff like that, and getting the company to reimburse I would have just driven my car.
Speaker 2: And done it, called it a day.
Speaker 1: Because the station vehicles hair have not been replaced since I started this radio show twenty six years ago or whatever it was.
Speaker 4: I have oox cords.
Speaker 5: There are people on the side of those vehicles that have not worked here, got.
Speaker 3: Literally they got a brand new jeep wagoneer in Toledo.
Speaker 2: Drove it home, steal that thing home.
Speaker 1: I remember when we went down to Toledo once and they had a They had a golf cart as a station vehicle that was nicer than in the station vehicles we have here as regular station vehicles. They have like this beautiful, like fifty dollars golf cart. That was amazing. But I think road trips as a show are fun. Was it fun? Did you guys sing? Did you guys carry out? We didn't see there was no ox.
Speaker 6: So you jamming? These guys are being lame in the back.
Speaker 2: They had a fun party up front.
Speaker 1: I guess somebody talked to the powers that be, and we should take every vehicle that we own and we should sell them for scrap and then take the money that we get from those vehicles that we sell for scrap and then.
Speaker 2: Go and do a sprinter.
Speaker 1: We'll do a brand new vehicle somewhere. Why did you guys not take the uh, that beautiful jeep that we have from Zoch Jeep?
Speaker 2: Question that the renegade or whatever the hell that things.
Speaker 6: Had already taken it. So promo went out there ahead of us.
Speaker 2: Oh, you let them drive, you're the stars of the show.
Speaker 6: They took that car, Well, there's only two of them and there was five of us, I.
Speaker 1: Know, but you could have fit five in that that thing probably more comfortably.
Speaker 6: We probably could have.
Speaker 2: How about the ice cream truck we could have taken still had.
Speaker 6: That driving the ice We do have that thing though.
Speaker 1: The only problem with the ice cream truck is it's like a retro fitted.
Speaker 2: Like panel van or there's only two seats in it.
Speaker 1: And yeah, in the back there's just a freezer, like somebody would have to sit on the freezer, which is we.
Speaker 6: Could have done like the wheels van. But there's really no side view mirrors, so we probably would have crashed that one.
Speaker 2: But there's a lot of room back there to drive.
Speaker 1: I will tell you this that when I see our station vehicles, I'm embarrassed to work for our station. Like our station vehicles are the Chevy Tahoe from nineteen ninety two or something, you know what I mean, Like it's the you know how you see like an old model year of a vehicle. And when I mean old model year, I'm talking like five models ago.
Speaker 2: It's like a blasted from the past. I remember driving to school in that in ninth craze, our.
Speaker 1: Vehicles could could go to the Woodward Dream Cruse and win a prize.
Speaker 6: It's a junkyard aufiction.
Speaker 1: They're the worst bar none vehicles that I literally have ever seen.
Speaker 3: Any Well, we're trending upwards the Gladiator. That's right, Yeah, what's up making? How you doing.
Speaker 7: Time?
Speaker 2: Making his first appearance?
Speaker 7: Yeah, second appearance with you, Kim. I'm the guy that was dropping off in front of the building when you guys were leaving out and getting in the car, and I said, what's up to you?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I was I was thinking like, oh, I didn't stop. I didn't get a picture in all of this. And then as I was driving home, I literally had the thought to say I had to talk of the dirty dance move and I was like, wow, they put baby in the corner. When I saw Kevin getting in the back seat.
Speaker 1: That by the way, he got slighted on that one. And no offense to the women of the show, but women have to be in the backseat.
Speaker 2: I hate to say.
Speaker 1: The third time as Anna their petit their little flowers and was an accident.
Speaker 2: I don't want you dying less to die in the back I wasn't even trip. She wanted to dry. She had it all planning to drive.
Speaker 6: You guys could have driven.
Speaker 2: Making had it all.
Speaker 1: You're looking at that going why they put the black guy in the back seat?
Speaker 2: What is that all about? That's ridiculous, Kevin. You deserve to be.
Speaker 3: Upfront as long as I was in the middle. It is white cowdean sandwich. Would you have been okay in the middle more so than no, Bro, that's not gonna happen, and it has to be in the middle.
Speaker 2: How small as those are the rules? What's going on? Keith? Hi?
Speaker 7: Oh hey, Mojo and the crew?
Speaker 2: What's going on? How you doing, Keith? You know you know what I'm doing?
Speaker 1: Smokings my hash.
Speaker 2: Keith.
Speaker 1: By the way, Keith, please tell me you're not an uber or left driver driving this morning?
Speaker 7: No, But what can I do to get one of them old station vehicles?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: Honestly, if there is a way that I could convince the people here, I think that we have bosses that are afraid to do stuff like this, sell those vehicles, pat and pass.
Speaker 2: Keith, what do you think about this?
Speaker 1: I one time when I worked at two krqq Okay for iHeart, we had an old station vehicle. I drove it down to Nogallas, Arizona, left it with the keys running at the border, wanting that car to get stolen.
Speaker 2: Nobody will steal it. Why don't we.
Speaker 1: Take this vehicle? And why don't we, you know, go bring it to a chop shop or something?
Speaker 2: What do you think? Yeah, the chop shop? Do you want me to give you my address? What do you? What do you? What would you give us? What would you give us?
Speaker 1: For a nineteen ninety eight vintage Chevy Tahoe with the faces of the early stages. It's got Sarah on there from back in the day on the Mojo on the Morning show.
Speaker 2: That's how long it's been. It's a tutor or porter.
Speaker 6: Does the head of five seven in it?
Speaker 2: It's the head of.
Speaker 1: Mot believe it, believe it or not. That vehicle is. Whatever you think on it, We're going to tell you it does. I can tell you this. I think it does. The only thing that it doesn't have that's original is the floor mats. I think the formats were brand new. Oh no, moon roof, they didn't have them. Back then, they weren't in cars. Yeah, sun roof, Yeah they don't have a doesn't have one in our station. Actually, it's funny. I think Ampad did drive one of these vehicles at one point. So we'll talk and we'll see what we can do for you. What's going on? How you doing, Chris?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: You guys today?
Speaker 2: What's happening Chris much? I just wanted to talk about these old cars. Module your bougieess is starting to show.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm gonna tell you if talking about a car that was made in the years that my kids were alive, and that's bougie, I don't know. I mean, I've got a son that's thirty years old. That is literally my son is My son is younger than the vehicles we have, Chris. That ain't bougie. That's oldness. Those are the good ones.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you. You're right, you're right.
Speaker 1: But when a car goes in for a trade, if I brought it into Stevieg over at zod Fork and said Steve, how much would you give me for this?
Speaker 2: He would say you owe me.
Speaker 5: But also, like Bianca said, some of the cars don't have side mirrors.
Speaker 2: Isn't that crazy. Oh not even right.
Speaker 6: I'm sure they're there, but they're like shattered or you can't see out of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Somebody told me, and I may be speaking out of turn, that when we do a station promotion, the promotions people have to drive thirty minutes to somewhere in the suburbs to pick up the vehicles, drive down here to the radio station to get the banners and the prizes, then drive all the way to wherever the destination is, then come back, drop off the prizes.
Speaker 2: And then go thirty more minutes or something like.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 2: Man, we try to hire people, we haven't.
Speaker 1: I said, why don't you guys parking that lot right across your street over there trying to recruit I have no idea, honestly, I'd park it down the street and hope that it's