Speaker 1: Wordle was challenging today. It took me six tries to get it. I did not get connections, but I got trains with no hints. So just a little I'm gonna do this every day, every day until the end, until the bitter end. I'm gonna give a wordle update every day and until the until the well, whatever the end may be.
Speaker 2: A little be here forever.
Speaker 3: Right, He's a mortal Tracula. Dracula movie, so he waited four hundred years to see his wife again and then she was like in another life. So she was like, I don't recognize you. That's you Dave, and the other life you're still giving a wordle. No, that's the point of the movie for But on the other side.
Speaker 1: It is what is today Wednesday? It is k D w B. Welcome the Dave Ryan showed me Dave, Jenny Bailey and Vaunt. I don't want to I don't want to bring the room down, but I'm just gonna give you a little update here. So my sister Vivid, and she's my favorite sister. She is she's old, she's fifteen years older than me. Oh so she was fifteen years old when I was born. Always my favorite sister, always very kind. Always whenever she'd go to college and come back on the weekend, she'd bring me a little present, like remember a squirt gun or like little stuff snoopy or things, and she would bring me little because she was just my favorite. Well, she didn't go to church on Sunday, so they're like, oh, my god, Vivian didn't go to church. Well, maybe she's fine. They were supposed to go to lunch with church ladies on Monday, and she didn't answer the door, so they had the fire department break down the door. There's my sister, Vivian unconscious, and so she's in the hospital and they cannot figure out what's wrong with her. And so she was unconscious. She woke up for a little bit yesterday, and then now she's unconscious again. They're giving her an MRI this morning. But I was talking to her daughter, my niece, Michelle, and it's like, we don't know what. We don't know whether it's like, you know, very serious or something. She'll recover from and go back home and be fine. So I might go to Colorado this weekend or I might not. I don't know what's going on. So it's kind of been obviously been weighing on my mind a little bit that.
Speaker 2: You they don't have any answers whatsoever.
Speaker 1: I don't know, they don't seem to. They've done tests and they've ruled certain things out. Yeah, And then we were talking about how like some people get like a UTI, like THEO didn't get a UTI, I think, especially when they're older maybe, and then they get sepsis, a dehydration and then sepsis. And I thought I was really smart because a lot of people said that yesterday via texting, And so I called my niece and and and she said, yeah, that was one of the first things they checked on.
Speaker 2: Really she didn't really know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really have no idea. So if you have any theories, let me know.
Speaker 2: You didn't hear.
Speaker 3: Oh, who's with her in Colorado?
Speaker 1: And just her daughter and her daughter's husband. Well, my sister Donna is there too, but Donna's you know, Donna's Donna doesn't have a car, She doesn't have the resources to go see her to help out with the dog. Vivian's got a dog that the only person that likes this dog and I feel bad for the dog is Vivian. Nobody else gets along with this dog, So nobody wants Vivian's dog. So I think my niece is watching the dog in the meantime. Yeah, but she doesn't like the dog and the dog doesn't like her. So does she have Jenny, can you take another dog?
Speaker 2: Well right now, but yeah, get back to me. Does she have like diabetes or anything?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, okay, no, perfectly healthy.
Speaker 1: I mean, for you know, I got another sister, Sharon, who's eighty one and smokes about two and I'm not lying about two packs of cigarettes a day and she's eighty one and she's healthy as a horse. The family, right, the family is long livers. So it's kind of a crazy thing.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I understand why you're not sure to go out there because you're just like, well, what am I going to do that they can't do?
Speaker 1: You know, well, right exactly. And I told my niece, let me know if there's anything I can do, and she's like, no, not really. So let's talk about something a little bit more positive. Bailey's in a new relationship with regular guy. Regular guy. Everything's going to good. Everydy comments when they see him, they're like, oh my god, he's so cute. He's attractive, I'm met him the other day at the Christmas party holiday party. Very charming and funny. He's funny. You have to be funny to date somebody funny like Bailey.
Speaker 2: That's true, that's true.
Speaker 1: That's funny that you're speaking right now.
Speaker 2: Well, no, we're speaking.
Speaker 4: I literally saw him yesterday, but we got into an argument quote unquote argument because I started it because okay, let me know if I'm being bad right now. So every time we make a decision about something, he will defer to me to make the decision like what so, like if it's like, hey, where do you want to go to eat tonight? Like let's go out tonight. Where do you want to go? And so that's my decision. Or he'll be like, here's four places that I could go, and I'd be like, okay, I'll pick these two and he's like, well, you're not just gonna pick one, just pick one. And or I'll say okay, well here's these two and he's like, well, I like this one, but I'm totally fine with going to the other one if you want. No, I pick like I just everything is well, what do you want? Because he wants to make me happy and give me the thing that I want more, but like I don't care.
Speaker 1: I get it, care I get it. It's like, I don't care if we go to Texas Roadhouse or I hop. I don't care. Just pick one, right, I know what do you pick?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Please, for the love of Pete, pick one. But you Bailey j Has if he would be like, come in and like, hey, I guess we're gonna go to Texas Roadhouse, you'd be like, well, I don't want to.
Speaker 6: You didn't ask me why do we always get to decide where we're.
Speaker 4: Gonna know, because it's always me who's deciding. It's always me who's deciding.
Speaker 1: I get that. I get that, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Getting burnout on it.
Speaker 4: And so I had to like, I'm not yell at him, but I had to like start something the other day by being like.
Speaker 2: Hey, excuse me. This is this is how this feels when I have to make the decision.
Speaker 1: I make the decisions in my relationship. Is like and then and I still order for Susan because I like to, you know, watch what she eats. Okay, so I'll be like, then the lady will have the lingueting with a white clam sauce and a coke with no ice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's.
Speaker 1: What I do. And she's like, I shot when I wanted. I'm like, you're gonna have the linguini with white clam saws and a coke with no eyes.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: That'll be the day A would come out behind her chair and whack me across the head.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I totally get it because I'm the guy. I noticed lately honestly that I'm doing that with the Lissa. But it's because I get it. A lot of women, you know, we want to make you happy, we want to do the thing that you do. But there was a point where I said, in the past couple of weeks, actually, I'm like, you know what, I am the man in the relationship. I'm supposed to be the quote unquote leader. If we're still going with that, just you know, tell her like, come on, we're gonna go or put on a nice dress for going out instead of do you want to go make pottery? Would you rather go to like an amusement park? Would you rather go this?
Speaker 2: See? I just think of it as.
Speaker 4: He hit was a full grown person before he met me, who could make a decision on his own, but he was single, though, yeah, I know, but so was I and I could make a full decision on my own, and so like, why how are you now deferring to me to everything when you used to be a person who could make a decision on your own.
Speaker 8: It's just the mental load of a relationship. It gets frustrating after a while when you have to do all of the like emotional labor of things. Not saying that that's that traumatic, it's yeah, it's not. But like there's nothing hotter, at least to me than a guy being like we're gonna do this and this and that, be ready at whatever, you know, and I'm like, okay, cool, And if I really didn't want to do something, I'm going to let you say yeah, Like I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Let you know.
Speaker 3: We see more time, not more times than most, but like a lot of times I'll say, hey, Lissa, let's.
Speaker 1: Go do this.
Speaker 3: I will take the charge, and she'll be like, no, I want to do that. So then I'm like, well, damn, okay, then you decide. So I get both sides, I really do. I totally get both sides too.
Speaker 1: But I do think that my experience is that anybody male or female, if Susan's like, you know what I want to go. I want to go to IKES. I want to go to Ikes tonight. And I'm like, you don't want to go to Buffalo Wild Wings.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, dang, thanks for making a decision because I I don't really care. I mean, if she's like, I'm want to go to a kale place, I'd be like, f you and your kale. We're not going to a kale place. But I think that she would then appreciate that. I don't you know, it's like.
Speaker 2: That you make a firm decision and be like no, I and.
Speaker 1: After all, there really is no wrong decision. There really isn't. My daughter Alison, she was so sweet when she's like twelve or thirteen years old. She'd come home from school. She'd have a snack and she'd say, Dad, should I have a pop tart? Or praying goals? And she'd sit there at the pantry looking in the pantry for ten minutes and I can't. And I would tell her, Alison, there really is no wrong answer. Yeah, neither one. You're not gonna go Oh god, that was a bad idea grab one. It doesn't matter, it really does.
Speaker 3: But Bailey. Not everybody's like you in the sense that they'll be fine with doing whatever. If I said, Hey, let's go see X y Z movie, there's a good chance the other person would be like, but I don't like that movie. They don't like that. I said, let's go to the movies.
Speaker 2: Well, then I would say, well, you can go see that alone.
Speaker 1: And I think that's the thing is like, if you don't want to go, go see it alone. And I think if one person makes the decision all the time, then the other person will be like, well, I want to have some input too. I see both sides like vant, but I see your frustration for sure, make it a decision. Like Jenny said, women, I think and I don't want to generalize, but I think that women appreciate it when a guy's like, yeah, guess what, We're going to Texas Roadhouse tonight and then after that we're gonna go see Send Help. Okay, great, that sounds wonderful.
Speaker 4: I say so hot, And if I say, oh, I've never been there before, it'll be instead of being like, oh, well we can go somewhere else, No, We're going to the place.
Speaker 2: That you pay.
Speaker 3: I love the sex that sums it up. It says, sometimes the best gift is to not have to make the decision.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 1: What about the decision to stay home versus go out. There's another one, and I think you got to kind of agree generally that staying home is pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fine. I don't mind it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, thank you Bailey for that. Ma'll be back in a second. Vaughan's going to stir the pot. We've got Cardi B tickets for you a little bit later on. Nobody's won those diamond study ear rings worth a thousand dollars from Wedding Diamonds. Your first chance to win those comes up in about an hour. I know it's a way's way, but if you want to win, stay here and come back for be here for Vonsters. The pot coming up next on kd WB. Text with anything you need on your mind or an opinion on Bailey's boyfriend's indecisiveness. Text me at KDWB one one on one point three KDWB.
Speaker 8: Day.
Speaker 1: Everybody's got an opinion, but most of us are polite and keep ours to ourselves. Not really, not really, Vaughn is going to share his opinion. Vaughnster that pot.
Speaker 3: I'm actually going to backtrack on a Thursday pot that I once said, this weekend is my dog Ava's birthday, And I said once upon a time that I think having a dog birthday party is dumb. It's stupid and a waste of money. I still kind of agree, but I'm leaning more toward you can do a little something for you, puppy. I just don't think that it's necessary for the people that go and get a big old dog cake send that invitations, because there I've seen people do that. This week on a listen was like, should we get Ava a party hat? In my head, I looked, he was like that sounds kind of cute. Not gonna lie. I think this dog is changing me.
Speaker 2: Man, what party?
Speaker 3: I go backtracked and I said a dog instagrams are stupid. Then two days later I went and made her an Instagram. I love my dog.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: Well, you fall in love with your pooch and then all of a sudden it's like, ah, they're your little child, and they're so sweet, and the way they look at you with those big brown or sometimes blue eyes like ah, would.
Speaker 3: You throw a Bernie or have you ever thrown Josie birthday, nobody.
Speaker 1: Got her a birthday hat. We got her a birthday hat when Josie was like, you know, younger, I mean and still here And it was a birthday cake shaked hat and it was adorable and she hated its strapped onto her head. She of course tried to shake it off. We got a picture before she shook it off. But yeah, I don't I wouldn't throw a party. I mean no, I've seen would.
Speaker 3: The reason I said that that like, I think dog part birthday parties are stupid. I know someone that had. It was invitations like save the dates and it was birthday party to a bunch of dogs at the park. There were little treats, which I thought was cool, but I looked like it looked like I was at a bridal shower. I was like, what are we doing here?
Speaker 2: These dogs?
Speaker 3: I don't know what's going on. They don't know any difference between this or just the regular day in the park.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's an excuse to get your friends together that love dogs, so you have all your friends like you probably have it outside because you don't want like fifteen dogs roaming around the house all sniffing, marking their territory. But I think if it's you know, like a summer day, you go to the park, like, yeah, Buster is gonna have a birthday party coming up at you know this park this weekend. Come by with your pooch. Yeah, I don't bring any gifts. I wait, I guess you could.
Speaker 3: I went to Chuck and Don's and I went to Pet Smart Finals Pantries. Next, I'm looking at the different types of like special treats that they have, because they always have, whether it's a Christmas birthdays, like little dog treats that say birthday girl, birthday boy. And they're like in the shape of bones, and the cookies or cakes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and some of them are like like in the refrigerated section, so they're like freshly made.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, Jenny. Would you throw your pup a birthday party?
Speaker 8: I would if I got my own dog, I probably would, because that it is like a child to me.
Speaker 2: I know it's not a child, but it would be like a child.
Speaker 1: I get that. No, I totally I think so.
Speaker 8: That probably would be me not anything crazy. I would just invite all all of the dog friends over. The human owners can come if they want, but like I'd prefer them not to. I prefer them to just drop their dogs off. I was just kidding, but yeah, I always forget it's my cat's birthday.
Speaker 4: I'm always like, oh, well, I mean he doesn't I don't really know when his birthday is, but it's like his gotcha day, and it'll like come and go and I'll be like, oh, yeah, Friday was CAP's birthday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was the same thing. It was like sometimes we would remember Josie's birthday and sometimes like, oh, yeah, Josie's birthday was last week. Yeah, and we don't exactly know Bernie's birthday, but we mark it on the day that we got it right, Yeah, I think so he's almost three.
Speaker 10: Baby.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. When we got Ava said that her birthday was, it said February at first, and then we found out Valentine's Day. So we call our a little love baby too. So we're so happy. But yeah, v I unstirred the pot. I guess my own pot. I unstirred it.
Speaker 2: I'm taking the spoon.
Speaker 8: I remember when you said that, Like it was about a year and a half ago and Dave and I were doing an appearance at a Pilgrim dry cleaners, and I had multiple people come up to me and tell me that they had a bone to pick with you.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh gosh, what they do. And it was about that.
Speaker 1: You know, That's how you know you're growing up when you can change your mind about something instead of sticking to it. No matter what, little Vaunt is growing up. You Wow, he still has a juice box sitting next to him right now. And I think the earth is flat. For the Earth is flat according to Vaunt. Can't change his mind. All right, We'll be back in a second with your sing along song of the day. What do you want to sing along with? Let us know, it's always kind of a fun time of the morning sing along with the song that we that we play on the radio. So what do you want to sing along with? Get out your phone, think of something and then text us. I mean, there's a magic. There's definitely a magic to a song that you want to hear on the radio because you can stream. It's like there's no yeah, you can be like, oh my god, I want to hear, but name a song I want to hear? Okay, sorry by Justin Bieber. You can pull it up on your phone. There's no magic in that. No, it's like fast food. But this is magic to hear your song on the radio because it's a communal kind of a thing. Everybody listening, all seven people listening are going to be singing along at the same time.
Speaker 2: Nearly when we call you and we say, hey you, what song do you want here? And you'll be like me on the radio.
Speaker 1: So we'll call you, put you on the radio, text me a song, and we'll do that next on Katie w B. Can we have on the phone right now, Kaylee?
Speaker 11: Good morning?
Speaker 1: What are you doing this morning? Kaylee? It's going around this time of the year. Yeah, sorry about that. What are you looking forward to in life? What are you looking forward to right now? Is it lunch? You're going to lunch with a friend? Is it your birthday? Valentine's Day? Kaylee? What are you looking forward to?
Speaker 5: I'm hosting for a proposal any day now.
Speaker 1: You give us the d How long has it been with this person?
Speaker 3: We've been together for a year and a half and we live together and we have dogs together, and it's only a matter of time, but I'm hoping it's soon.
Speaker 2: Kaylie. Can you let us know if it happens soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell us, yes, make make sure this person's been down to wedding day dive when locations in Minnesota. Kaylee, good luck on that one. Maybe it'll happen on Valentine's Day? Kaylie, what song can I play to make your day a little bit better? And sing along with it?
Speaker 3: Can we do mirrors by Justin Timberly?
Speaker 1: You got it? His best song ever, I think, Kaylee, have a great day. Good luck with the engagement. Bye, It's one on one point three. Katie, you be Valentine's Day's coming up on Saturday. We're gonna give you a really cool, unique opportunity to give yourself a give your lover, your significant ava, your partner as Valentine's Day shout out on Katie w B. We're gonna do it right now. We did this yesterday later in the show and it was so much fun. So you use the talkback feature on the iHeartRadio app. You listen to the iHeart app. You got it on your phone, you like, look at it and you go, oh, it says kat w to be And then up there in the right top right hand corner, it'll say, oh, look, there's a red microphone button, tap that red microphone and then if you don't see it, hold on there it is. Okay, So I'm listening right now. Yeah, wow, a little bit of a delay free iHeartRadio app. And then the only thing read on the screen is the microphone button. You tap that and then you say something like this, you go me have to record it. SAT counts down, three, two, one, Hi, this is Dave. If I want to give a shout out to the love of my life Julie, and I love you and I miss something like that some of that love you miss you something like that, okay, and then you would say and then you would listen to it to make sure it worked to give. So that's the way it works. And then you hit the send button okay, and then we'll play it back on the radio. You look confused, Well, I about Julie. Why do you say Julia not Susan?
Speaker 2: I did did I?
Speaker 3: I did not?
Speaker 1: They're gonna play it on you, okay, So do that. It's kind of cool. And then text your friend your LoVa and say, listen to Katie WB in the next five or ten minutes, a little something special is gonna happen. They'll be like, oh, well, what's that. You'll just have to listen to see. Oh, it's just gonna go great. Okay, any questions, kd WB. The dinner table test is going to determine whether it's time for you to look for a new job. Here's the way its Imagine you're sitting down with your loved ones and they say, how is it work today? Now, if you're usually excited to talk about your projects or your day, that's great. Your job might be a good fit. But if you're like, oh, first of all, my boss is a moron. They have no idea what they're doing, They play favorites, they never acknowledge what they take credit for. You know, whatever you're like, start bitching about your job, then that is a big red flag that it might be time to move on. Of course, life isn't really that black and white, because money, stability, and the casual a bad day all complicate things. But the test can give you a quick read on your overall job happiness and whether it's worth exploring other options. Now think about the dinner table test. Okay, one more, This is what your Valentine's Day plans say about your relationship. How are you spending Valentine's Day with your significant other, and I'll give you a different scenario. It'll say what it says about your couple, about your relationship. Okay, So first of all, let's start with vont What do you do in vont for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 3: I'm trying to figure that out. We talked about going to this melting pot thing, but I think we waited too late to do over the Races.
Speaker 2: Oh, definitely did so.
Speaker 1: That would be a fancy date night, yeah, okay, or maybe be a classic dinner Okay, it's in between here somewhere, a fancy date night that suggests that you too, love a little luxury and aren't afraid to treat yourselves. What about you and regular guy?
Speaker 4: We're going to like a suburban steakhouse because we thought it'd be funny if we went to a suburban one and not like a fancy city one.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that could be the same thing. Here is a classic dinner and movie date that signals that you are the stable, traditional type who enjoy celebrating love without overthinking it. What about you, Jenny?
Speaker 8: No plans right now. We'll see I'm going to be in town or not honestly.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha. If you're planning nothing at all, you're likely free spirits who see the whole thing is consumer driven and you don't need a fabricated day to celebrate your love. If it's a romantic hotel stay, you're probably total romantics who want to turn the day into an experienced Uh. If it's an activity based date, like you're gonna go on a I don't know, snowshoeing or cross country skiing, you're likely the spontaneous, fun loving couple who refuses to let things get boring. And if it's a cozy night with takeout inside the house, that usually means you and your partner just genuinely like being together, no bells, whistles, or pricey menus required.
Speaker 2: What are you and Susan doing?
Speaker 1: We have no plans, Like I said, I might be out of town. Her birthday is tomorrow, so it's always like, okay, you gotta double down on everything, you know what I mean? And we used to be like that, what's your birthday? We'll go to dinner and then on Valentine's Day we'll go to another dinner. No, it's like you get a card and I usually go down to Fort Snelling, grab some plastic flowers off an old headstone and.
Speaker 2: Bring them to her and sag on one today. What but I do you talk about?
Speaker 8: Apparently the lovely rear life jewels, Julie and.
Speaker 4: Now you're ceiling black don't know veterans, Susan. You heard it here first. Dave Ryan doesn't like veterans.
Speaker 1: Shut up, let's get let's get that one out there, because some doe head will actually believe. See, that's the thing is, you really can't make a joke about anything anymore because some doughhead will be like.
Speaker 6: Dave Ryan disparaged veterans on the radio. He said he's going down to Fort Snelling and stealing plastic flowers from a veteran and some dohad his wife.
Speaker 3: For some do.
Speaker 1: You just can't. The only safe radio materially anymore is a knock knock choke, and those are going away quickly.
Speaker 2: Give me one knock knock. Who's there shall be?
Speaker 3: Shall be?
Speaker 1: Who shall be coming round the mountain when she comes? Oh, Dave Ryan. Dave Ryan's disparaging horses. He's making fun. Horses are not a joke to be sung about. Dave Bryan horses are a beautiful creature on God's green earth and should not be sung about God. You're canceled. You can't do it.
Speaker 2: No jokes anymore, No jokes, no carrying, no jokes.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 2: Do we have any talkbacks?
Speaker 3: That or no? No?
Speaker 1: I don't know. All right, do we any talkback?
Speaker 3: Yeah? We got talk back?
Speaker 1: Okay, we got talk back.
Speaker 3: You got some and then I.
Speaker 1: Will play some talkbacks. These are your Valentine's Day shout outs on Katie w b. Let's get started, Happy Valentine.
Speaker 2: I will be in the Bahamas with you on Saturday.
Speaker 1: I can't get here fast enough.
Speaker 2: Honeybuns needs a vacation with his sweet cheeks.
Speaker 1: Bobby Buddy sweet geese.
Speaker 2: Sounds like he's in the shower.
Speaker 4: When he's doing that, I can hear water trickling in the vacuround is another one.
Speaker 11: Hi.
Speaker 5: My name is Julie, and I want to give a message to my husband Abril. I just want to let him know that I love him so much, and so do all of our kids. He and I have been together for four years and we have three kids under two, so so I just want to know that I appreciate absolutely everything he does. For our family and that we love him so much and he's our favorite garbage man. We love you, April, Bye bye the leader.
Speaker 1: An, I'm not playing the one. To my cats, I'm not really.
Speaker 4: Loveday to my Valentines, my two cats, Mango and Mazie.
Speaker 3: They will be turning three on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: And also to my husband, I guess we had a couple more.
Speaker 1: Take your time, you're doing great. You're doing great. Day and crew. My name is Donald.
Speaker 7: I would love to give a shout out to my lovely wife of twenty one years. We just had our twenty first anniversary on the third. Hey, and I'd just like to say, baby, it's gonna be a happy Valentine's Day for you. Thank you, Dave for the shout outs. I hope every lucky woman out there gets her Valentines. Have a great day.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 1: Thank you to It was very sweet and very sincere.
Speaker 2: I wonder what he's going to get her.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a heavy Hello, it's Covin.
Speaker 4: I gotta give a quick shout out to my wife, Kathy.
Speaker 11: It's been ten years here in July, and it's gone through in a blink of an eye. And I do it all over and going with you.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 1: Be very sweet, very sweet and very sincere Valentine's Day shout out.
Speaker 3: He is the personal one. I'd like to give a shout out to Dave's wife.
Speaker 5: Susan, since apparently he doesn't love her anymore. I love you, Susan.
Speaker 1: Will you take her out seriously?
Speaker 3: Her birthday's coming out?
Speaker 1: Take seriously if you want to take her out to Manny's Fire Bite the Flight, the book, fly fire a chicken parm down her throat. I would appreciate that.
Speaker 2: You love that.
Speaker 1: You guys love chicken farm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's another one.
Speaker 10: Hi.
Speaker 5: My name's Ari, and I want to shout out my lovely boyfriend Manny.
Speaker 2: I love you. I love you.
Speaker 1: It's weird. I just said take her to Manny's. In the next shout out to Manny, Manny, Wow, that's weird. You got any more fun?
Speaker 12: Happy Valentine's date to the love of my life, my best friend. Thirty nine years together, it will be forty sure. I love you with all my heart, Brian. Love your wife Michelle.
Speaker 1: A Ah, Michelle ak you.
Speaker 2: I love your wife Michelle A. So you don't get me mixed up.
Speaker 4: With another Michelle one last one.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Jenny in the morning, Zoo. This is Neil and I have a little update from yesterday. I actually have to wish a happy Valentine's Day to my right hand because I cut my left hand scrolling on Tinder last night. Apparently you can't trust anybody these days.
Speaker 8: Nice sweet one started off with Jenny in the morning, Zoo.
Speaker 2: Your left hand.
Speaker 1: I we'll do more of these, jo, but later on, let's do the dirt on KATIEWB. There's some stuff to catch up on. Apparently the ring cam at Savannah Guthrie's mother's house. It was it didn't have a subscription to capture daily video. Oh, but they went back and in a third party like they figured out a way to get that video. Even though it didn't exist, they figured out how to get it. It's amazing what technology can do. So they've released the first images of this potential suspect and they've detained them for questioning.
Speaker 10: When you record data, it can actually show up in a couple of places. It can also be stored on a hard disk, It can be stored on the device itself.
Speaker 1: It can be stored in the cloud.
Speaker 2: It can be.
Speaker 10: Stored in a lot of places that sometimes are transient, so that is they're stored there temporarily until something comes and flushes it away.
Speaker 1: So it's interesting because he comes up to the doorbell and he is wearing it like a mask, and he's got a backpack. It looks like he's got a gun and a holster in his belt, and he's definitely a unique looking guy. He's not thin, and he doesn't look young, even because you can see the big neck even with the mask on in the disguise. So they're apparently detaining somebody for questioning, but they're not saying whether it is this person or not.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was confused by that because I read somewhere that they said this person is at the moment, not well yesterday's moment, not considered a suspect or a person of interest. How what do you mean he's not considered a suspect. Well, it's because his face is all covered up.
Speaker 4: So maybe they have they might have the wrong person, you know that, because all you're really going off of is body type and eyeballs and its eyes with a black light, like not.
Speaker 2: A black light, but you know, like night vision.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, So like what how there's really no discerning qualities of this video of this person.
Speaker 1: You can't tell you some people, and I think there's probably a lot of things the cops don't tell us because they want to keep it a secret. So people don't come forward and go, it was me because I spilt a bottle of milk on the carpet. So if they find that evidence, they don't want to releeal that because some idiot will come out and say.
Speaker 2: It was me, so to go off of that.
Speaker 8: Apparently, the sheriff department of the town that Savannah Grocer's mom lives in is super frustrated with the amateur true crime sluths because they've come on the scene to try to help solve the crime themselves, and one of them went and ordered a pizza to the address of Savannah Guthrie's mother, and so the sheriff tweeted out yesterday, we can't believe we have to say this, but media on scene please do not order food delivery to a crime scene address. I don't think it was the media though, I think it was someone trying to pretend like they were going to solve the crime themselves.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of amateur sleuths out there. Somebody who's got a YouTube account and they got thirty seven followers, and there's some amateur sleuth who thinks they're going to solve everything.
Speaker 4: Now streaming on Netflix, the tenth season of Love Is Blind came out overnight and none of us knew that I related to Yes, Columbus, Ohigh, it is Columbus, Ohio. So there are six episodes dropped overnight. The last season, I watched it blind where I covered up my TV screen.
Speaker 2: I will not be doing that again. It was a good novel moment.
Speaker 4: But now I'm excited because there's a new Love Is Blind season. So six episodes and then each Wednesday there will be two more episodes until the finale on March fourth. But for this one, all but two of the cast members are in their thirties, so you could technically say that this is the older season, more mature, see exactly, which is nice because sometimes you get like a twenty four year old and they're like, I just I've tried everything, like you're twenty four.
Speaker 2: Get here.
Speaker 3: I really like this advice. It's from Tim McGraw, and he talked about how to succeed in the music industry. But I think you could apply it to so much more in your life.
Speaker 11: Take charge of your career, take charge of what you do, be confident in your decisions.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 11: Of course you want to listen to people, and listen to people know what they're doing, but ultimately you have to make the decisions. If you just cost you might have a career for a little while, but if you want a long career, you're gonna have to take charge and ownership of it, and you're gonna have to guide it, and you're gonna have to be have your finger on the button all the time, and you're gonna have to say yes or and you're gonna have to say no. But if you don't have a vision about what you want to do, if you don't act on it every day, it's just not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Really good advice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not to kiss you butt, But that's exactly you know, kind of how you got to where you got.
Speaker 1: Dave well it is. I mean a lot of it was like a chance and things like that. But I told Vonta, I said, you are definitely going places in the business, but don't let this company or any other company make those decisions for you because they will not have That is the nature of any company, whether it's Wells Fargo or whether it's Cargill. They don't have your interest at heart. They have their interest at heart. And that's not unusual. It's not a slam. That's just the way companies work. They don't get into a meeting and they sit there and they go, hmm, what can we do to promote Carla? No, they're like, what can we do to squeeze the most work out of Carla for the least amount of money? Exactly right. And that's just the way companies are. So you're gonna be aware of that. Okay, this is our five story, and I love this. When we're gonna go to the Olympics. The US women's hockey team shut out Canada in women's hockey. Check it out.
Speaker 3: This will be the.
Speaker 6: Third straat shutout for the Adonic States, a shutout straight of over two hundred eleven minutes.
Speaker 1: It crackles second. They shut them out five to nothing. Now, what's really amazing is that the US women's hockey team, and I might have the numbers wrong a little bit, they've outscored their opponents in the Olympics twenty one to one, twenty one to one. Wow, that's over like four or five games. Twenty one to one.
Speaker 2: That's a lot.
Speaker 1: Did I say it? Twenty one to one?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: That is crazy? We are domine all right. Coming up on Katie W we're gonna play a little face off game. That's where we say name as many items in the category as you can. And then right after that we're gonna get into the Wedding Day diamond match, the squares contest. This is where we got that beautiful pair of diamond study of rings worth about one thousand dollars for Valentine's Day. Give it to your sweetheart, keep it for your self, whatever you want to do. You can see this pair of your rings and they're chunk They're big chunks of ice. On Dave Ryan's show on Instagram, shout out Wedding Day Diamonds where you can still pick up a Valentine's Day gift and that is coming up within about fifteen minutes on KDWB. By the way, the dirt and you can't make this stuff up. Proudly brought to you by the Leo agen C and we'll be right back