Speaker 1: Cav's going to move his car because the rumor is that the ticket lady is possibly there is that where he just ran? I think so, I thought he just went to grab Lydia because Lydia is locked out. Oh, Lydia's locked out. Oh I thought he was moving his car. Okay, maybe he's moving his car. I don't know. He think he ran. Oh there he is. Yeah, are you there? Were you going to grab Lydia? Or I thought you were moving your car?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, she already Okay, so she texts did you not bring your phone? Because I hate this fact that we have to bring our phones with us to go to the bathroom. And for those that don't understand, we have a thing that we push on our phone app which ninety nine percent of the time never works right away. But did you have and it just didn't open the door for me? Did you get a lot of the news signs on the door? I did, big. I wish the font was a little bigger. But getting locked out sucks, by the way, You're you're stuck out there because think about this. If you don't have your phone like Lydia did, you're locked out and you have nobody to call too well, especially during a commercial break, because we only have so much time. So it's like I want to microwave my lunch.
Speaker 3: I want to make sure I get everything put together for the next couple of breaks.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Did I ever tell you the story about the guy that went outside to go smoke and the station went off the air? Do you know that story? So this is a this is a story from back before you know you had the automated whatever the deal is, like whatever we call it voice tracking stuff where the guy was like, yeah, I'm gonna put on this song and I'm gonna go to the you know, back parking lot and I'm gonna smoke. And so he went outside to go smoke and he put like the rock in front of the door, and the rock move and he got locked out and it went dead air. It was like all of a sudden, some song, well the song ended and the song, yeah, the song went down and went and whatever the deal is at the end of the song and it went to dead air and he was out side for I think two hours what until Yeah. Well, the funny thing was, I would have taken the rock and thrown it through the window. You know what I mean, because it is crazy at that point, do you break the window or do you what do you do?
Speaker 5: I mean, why is he the only person in the office. It was overnight. It was like that night time shows or whatever the time show you got to call somebody. Yeah, well you probably don't have a phone in them, right. Has that ever happened to anybody the way they got locked out.
Speaker 1: Of work or home?
Speaker 5: I got locked out of my apartment. I think it was Friday. I'm on the phone. As soon as I walk in. I'm on the phone talking to best friend, having a great conversation hype the I think I may have had a drink before or something. I don't know, whatever case was. So I go in the crib. I immediately need to throw out some trash because I had the trash backed up and I need to take it out.
Speaker 1: There are times where.
Speaker 5: I don't get my keys, and I have no idea why this happens. But the bottom, like the actual knob locked locks behind me sometimes, so I'll come back.
Speaker 1: As soon as I twist it. And I can't twist. I'm like OK. I was out for about an hour. I called the.
Speaker 5: Maintenance emergency number. They could be anywhere. I'm like, bro, I'm locked out. He's like, all right, man, I'm finishing up hooping right now. He was like, it's takeing me about forty minutes to get there. I'm like, all right, bro, whatever, it took me my hour to get there?
Speaker 6: Was sick.
Speaker 5: Where was he hooping something? I think he said in Oakland or something like that. They had to run out there.
Speaker 1: I was so pissed, bro, and you have to pay, and you gotta pay sixty dollars and he shows up all sweaty with a tank tibe on.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to be exactly. This is not the first time that you've been locked out of that. I've been locked out several times.
Speaker 1: Remember I mentioned to you last time that you got locked out, and I said you should leave a key with a neighbor. You still don't trust the neighbors. That's that's the best friend, say. I put it in the car.
Speaker 5: I don't really have rocks in front of and I like a gnome or something like that would kind of give it away and give no neighbors the keys. Hell no, yeah, Or I could lock it in my mailbox. I would need my keys on the key.
Speaker 1: Lock it. I could lock it inside of the house right there on the counter car though I needed it at today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they friends, you have an extra keypartment one.
Speaker 1: The apartment supposed to be two people. Can you not make a key with it?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Who's going to tell?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Hey, Monica, what'd you get locked out of? I got locked out of the house.
Speaker 6: It was nighttime, nobody was home. I didn't know how to get back in, so I found a letter stuck it up against the house. It was just tall enough for me to be able to hoist myself up into the window. It was summertime, and I hit and locked the screens. Yet Oh thank god, my big boat was hanging out the window and I was hoping nobody was going to call mine went one on me.
Speaker 1: That's great, I believe didn't fall off or an't call a police. Proud of yourself after you get.
Speaker 6: In, definitely, because I'm scared of heights and thank god it was only two floors. But yeah, I was proud of myself that pretty much. So, yeah, it didn't hurt myself or anything. So I made it.
Speaker 1: At what point long time? Long time? Oh yeah, real quick, Monica, At what point did you not decide to break a window, because I always say, if you're locked out, you instantly start thinking about am I going to break a window? Or not break the window?
Speaker 6: Well? I hit, like I said, I hit and locked the outside screens to the windows.
Speaker 1: So you knew that you at least had that option.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I didn't have to bust in.
Speaker 1: Would the window had been in the option if you didn't, I.
Speaker 6: Think I probably would have. I probably would have walked down to like a sister's house or something, maybe just stay there until somebody, could.
Speaker 1: You know, come and get you in. Yeah, that's when where you I always say I wish I was a criminal, like getting locked out of the car, Like when I see these people like that know how to what is that thing called like slim gym or something. Yeah, I think that's what they're slimming, slimming and gymming. What's going on in net? How are you?
Speaker 8: Hey, guys? Good morning all my radio Sam.
Speaker 1: What's happening?
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, So like literally I lost myself out of my first apartment and I just hip checked the door, which broke the whole dead bowl molding everything. And there was a girl that tried to break him like a week before.
Speaker 7: So I just blamed it on.
Speaker 1: Her fierce check I gotta I do. And it's not the first time. Hip check the door. You don't have a good track record today, I don't hips I got heavy. It works, she's got work. Honestly, you better be careful answering that because he might date you that much. I love you, love you, love you too. What's going on? Nissa? What's up? Nissa Mojo on the morning Lydia? Just got locked out of the radio station. What do you want to say?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: God for Lydia. So hey, y'all, good morning.
Speaker 9: So I got locked out just rushing, not you know, doing too much, and I have a at that time my knob I could lock it without using a key or whatever. Anyway, gotten to too much of a rush, realized I didn't have my keys. I had to go old school and use a credit card. And luckily, the way my door was set up, I could easily slide it through there to you know, to move the latch back, so I.
Speaker 3: Could just push the door open.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 2: It's so sort of alarming because what if it was, you know, just a random bystanders slipping their credit.
Speaker 6: Card exactly exactly like I.
Speaker 1: See that in movies a lot, like how the guy gets into a hotel room and he does it, and I can't even get a key at a hotel to work, let alone that it kind of works.
Speaker 9: It kind of works only if your door, Like that door probably just needed to be repaired, like that should not have worked, but it did.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 1: So it's funny. We're going to this radio convention at the end of the week and the hotel is like a Hilton, and I've been getting text messages from them that if I want to check in now, they'll send me the digital key to the room on an app YEP. Is that safe now? To use my app.
Speaker 2: Versus my key?
Speaker 1: But here's the thing, though, that we can't even get the phone to work for us here at the radio station, let alone I'm gonna do this in a hotel room. You know, it would be stuck outside of my hotel room without my phone. I don't know what that's why, you gotta know. Can't we just have good old fashioned keys? I know? Yeah, what's going on, Jamie?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 7: So I wanted to call in. So my friend was drinking and locked herself out of her apartment and she climbed through the window of her dining room and she ended up breaking the window at like this was like four or five o'clock in the morning. She ended up getting her apartment complex paid for it.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 7: And she said that one of the kids broke it that were playing outside.
Speaker 1: So she was able to she was able to fit through the window to go through and do this thing.
Speaker 7: She couldn't fit through that.
Speaker 1: She broke the window with her thing. Cav asked her about how big your eyes at? What's up, Catherine?
Speaker 3: I hey, how's going Good morning?
Speaker 1: Good morning? What's going on?
Speaker 7: Not much?
Speaker 3: Just at work doing some labeling.
Speaker 1: Oh I love it. Don't get locked out like Lydia just had happened. What's happening?
Speaker 7: I know?
Speaker 3: Well, it brought me back to the time when I was bartending and serving and I got locked out of the restaurant that I worked at like three am or something. We were almost done closing. It was awful.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: So where was this at?
Speaker 3: So this was at it's closed now, but it used to be a bar off of Cross Street in Ipsilanti or eastern Michigan.
Speaker 1: So you're locked out of the bar at closing time. Do you have your purse and your keys to go home, because I would have just gone home.
Speaker 3: The only thing I had was my phone. Both of us only had our phone. So I was outside sorting cans and my manager walked outside with the trash and the door closed right behind him.
Speaker 1: Was your manager male or female? Male? Do you think the owner of the bar thought you guys were fing around with each other? And that's what screwed to the time, because I guarantee you if I got a call that my cute bartender was hanging out with the male manager, I'm thinking, you guys are fing by the dumpster.
Speaker 3: Or something, Oh my gosh, Oh that's definitely happened that that.
Speaker 1: Bar with other people. Okay, but it wasn't. It wasn't you. You were legit locked out. Amanda got locked out of her Amazon van. She drove her Amazon What did you? What did you do?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 2: I didn't know I had first started, and I didn't know that some of the vans automatically locked behind you after you know, a certain period of time. So I had went delivered the package, came back to the van. Thought I was about to get in a nice, warm van and it was locked. I had to call dispatcher. I was all the way in Kpec, Michigan, and our station is a Sterling Heights exactly Kevin in Saint Clair County, somewhere in the middle of nowhere. So luckily the customer that I was delivering to, they let me like kill in their house till my pressure came and unlocked the van. But I was out there for literally like forty five minutes before the customer even let me chill in their house.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you just give him a package in the back of here. Here's a hold on, Melissa, I'm not getting that digital key at the hotel this weekend, what happened to you or what happened to a customer?
Speaker 4: A customer he got lost out of the hotel room somehow when he was naked, and he come down the so he couldn't get in his room. They had to come down the front deck and he I think he was a little drunk, but he grabbed a pillow from the couch to cover himself with Noel Harris, I think, and he come to the front desk and so everyone when he did come in the morning, like nobody wanted to touch that.
Speaker 1: So he actually got in the elevator, went all the way downstairs, grabbed the pillow off of the couch, and then walked up to you at the front desk.
Speaker 4: Oh, I wasn't working in front desk. It was another guy I worked in the morning. We always do. I would work the morning shift. I would come in, he would have Carlos would have stories.
Speaker 1: Naked outside of his room. Where was he going but naked? Ice? Get ice?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: I think I think it was a bunch of teams. A lot of times they get drunk and they go mess with other the other the other people in the other room, like hockey team, hockey parents would.
Speaker 1: Like they was I'm not doing that.
Speaker 4: They would go, I don't know. I don't know how we got locked out.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just know he just don't touch the pillow. Hopefully your hotel's not in Cleveland. I'm going to Cleveland this weekend.
Speaker 7: It was here in Michigan.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.