Speaker 1: It's mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five, five and six fifty five, y'all five and six fifty.
Speaker 2: Five yo down, all right, it is time now for the five at six fifty five. Welcome Laura back to try to go for nine today. Wow, we got some not you got it on your way right now to school?
Speaker 1: Right to go teach.
Speaker 2: Yep, you can hear the noise of the road driving there. Welcome your contestant that wants to bring you down. This is your challenger today from Grand Rapids. Just got off work a third shifter. It says here you're about to go get yourself some breakfast. Is that right, Ruben?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. Are you doing, Ruben? Laura's ahead? A Reuben?
Speaker 2: Hi, Rubin?
Speaker 1: Hell, Laura?
Speaker 2: All right, here's the story, Rubin. She's played with us now the last eight mornings. She's getting close to double digits. She's pretty good. You think you can beat her?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try. All right.
Speaker 2: We're locking you up, Laura. Good luck to you, okay. Five Top culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. I always goes to the champion. Good luck to you too, Reuben. Question number one Zoe Kravitz is sparking engagement rumors with this former One Direction member who is about to kick off his residency at Madison Square Garden. Who am I referring to? Question number two? A big fat rat was on the field at Wriggly Field in Chicago yesterday. What MLB team calls Wriggly Field Home?
Speaker 1: Chicago? CUBB? Question number two.
Speaker 2: It was revealed yesterday that Drake's new album, Iceman will drop on May the fifteenth.
Speaker 1: What Canadian City is Drake? From Three Seconds Drive too?
Speaker 2: I forgot pass on that one. I can't believe it. Come on question number two. Question number four. The reality show that Taylor Frankie Paul starred on just resumed production for season five. What's it Called Mormon's Wife? Question number five? Anne Hathaway, Meryl Streep, and Emily Blant. All of the ladies looked gorgeous on the red carpet this week for the premiere of what new movie Devil?
Speaker 1: Where's Brought Us Suit? Let's bring our champ back from a sala Uperia's giving him number four? S Okay, Rubin, you you got four out of five?
Speaker 2: Four out of five and I think he missed the easiest of the questions, and I think that is going to cost him.
Speaker 1: Laura, you ready, I am for nine wins in a row.
Speaker 2: Zoe Kravitz is sparking and gay rors with this former One Direction member who is about to kick off his residency at Madison Square Garden.
Speaker 1: Who am I referring to? Yes? I Question two.
Speaker 2: A big fat rat ran onto the field in Chicago yesterday at Wrigley Field. What MLB team calls Wrigley Field home?
Speaker 1: Cub? I love ad Cubs.
Speaker 2: Actually at the Bears, whatever, the Cubs. It was pretty funny too. It is like just sitting there the entire time and everybody's like freaking out. And then when it ran by the dugout for the Philadelphia Phillies, all the players were freaking Question number three. This is the question that Rubin missed. It was revealed yesterday that Drake's new album, Iceman, will drop on May the fifteenth. What Canadian city is Drake?
Speaker 1: From three seconds? Toronto? Yes? Three to two.
Speaker 2: Ruben Reuben, all right, she's got to miss these next two questions so that you can become a champion. Question number four. The reality show that Taylor Frankie Paul starred on Just resume production of Season five. What's it called? Thirty seconds? Spaker Lives of Mormon Wise, Yes, and a perfect score if you get this one right. Anne Hathaway, Meryl Streep, and Emily Bunt Blunt, all these ladies look gorgeous on the red carpet this week for the premiere of what new movie.
Speaker 1: The Devil Words Brought it to You? She just rolls.
Speaker 2: It's gonna take somebody getting five out of five and her maybe missing like a question, kind of like how Rubin missed? They that question? So Rubin, you wouldn't have one anyway, So don't worry about it. You got a good prize. We're going to set you up with some gift cards to checkers so you can go get yourself some burgers and fries. And it was great having you on, man, I appreciate you for listening to us in West Michigan. Addressed next, have a great morning, man.
Speaker 1: All right, So Laura, what's the story? Laura?
Speaker 2: Are we running till fifteen? Is that what we're gonna do? Are we gonna have it? Are we going to have ourselves a relationship? Er?
Speaker 1: I hope?
Speaker 2: So I listen to you guys all the time, so I feel like I already have one.
Speaker 1: I love that. That's awesome.
Speaker 2: All right, well, we're gonna make this relationship long term, and we're gonna go for double digits tomorrow.
Speaker 1: We'll talk to you then, okay.
Speaker 2: All right, sounds good.
Speaker 1: It's Laura. I cut you off. Thank you, Laura. Sorry about that. I hit the button too fast.