Speaker 1: On air at AM five seventy LA Sports and on demand on the iHeartRadio WAPPY.
Speaker 2: This is the Petros and Money Show. You are one of the kind hosted by.
Speaker 1: Petros Papaday guests left school after sixth grade. Look at him and the voice of the Bolts not Money Smith. The answer is money. There is nothing you can do. You know it's coming. This is the Petros and Money Show.
Speaker 3: On the home of your world champion Los Angeles Dodgers.
Speaker 2: Make us your top pre set on the iHeartRadio app. Leaving on a southern trail. Only yesterday you lied. Hey everybody, welcome back. It is Petros and Money. It's a Frogman Friday on AM five seventy LA Sports. Stream us live on the iHeartRadio app for your smart smartphone Rugman. You can stream the show live. You can put it on the butt. As far as podcasting it later, you can live your life with great sports talk.
Speaker 3: Great sports talk.
Speaker 2: Big thank you to Ronnie Fossio, the great Calling Yee, our executive producer Tim Kats working in tandem with his Asian friend Colin Yee to help us out. Colin will be back here tomorrow to engineer the Dodgers socks game tonight. We have got Bulls versus Clippers, and if you missed the big announcement, we have well Jonas Knox here, which is a huge moment for all of us. He's got his tattoo out, he's got his Stone Temple Pilot's T shirt, he's got his white guy eighty dollars hat waiting. All aside, Can I say this before we go any further. We've been talking about grunge music a little bit on the show today. I don't know why, but we have because you're wearing stp That's why I'm white every day. I don't come in here talking about seven Mary three. But Jonas is one of those, like grunge music white guys. And it's kind of interesting because I grew up with a lot of people like that. And one of my least favorite was a guy I used to work with and I try out to be mean about him on the radio anymore. But his name was Mark Willard, and now he works up in the Bay Area, and I remember Mark Willard, like loving Pearl Jam Kates is the same way you know, love Pearl Jam.
Speaker 4: They're in the ten club and all this.
Speaker 2: Oh really yeah, yeah, And then they go to these concerts and they're like singing along with like dog Jeremy Yeah, and they're singing along to Jeremy's spoken and they're like Jeremy's baker. It's like, this is a song about child suicide. Like why why are all these white guys? Like why is the president of my frat standing up here at the Universal Amphitheater going try to forget there, tried to erase their wow. I was like, and I get it, like music sucks now, like and popular music is awful, And at least that was like a band that was like doing something like fine, I understand, but it was such a weird thing to have everybody up there. And it wasn't just that Janie's got a gun. Yeah, it's about incest. Wanted heard that?
Speaker 4: And dude.
Speaker 2: And we're all singing like twelve years old water did he put you through? Shit?
Speaker 4: That's the mantle beat in bait? Well?
Speaker 2: What what? Why are we singing these lyrics? What are we doing? That was the grunge raitor. Man, It's not Aerosmith's not a grunge band, but you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is kind of interesting when you look at Eddie Vedder singing the seventh inning stretch in a cub's batting helmet because he's such a cub.
Speaker 2: Stand what you say, Hey, Jeremy's gotta shoot himself today.
Speaker 3: Hey there's the guy I run about of school shooting.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? Now?
Speaker 3: You mentioned I was.
Speaker 2: Saying along to the teen suicide, don't do it?
Speaker 3: So so as I told you, I told you my son four years old playing Little League. His walk up it is Plush by Stone Temple Pilots. So I wanted to confirm this because this lends into what we were just talking about. Plush by Stone Temple Pilots was inspired by Scott Weiland because it was about a kidnapped and murdered girl.
Speaker 2: Oh cool.
Speaker 3: The lyrics are intentionally ambiguous, blending dark imagery with themes of lost love, longgoing and emotional unraveling. Now batting at four years old, a half whine, half mexicanain.
Speaker 2: Who the dogs begin to steal her. And that was the other part, you know, like look, and I appreciate it because and I can't really have these conversations with Matt because because he knows these people, so it'd be like Matt would be like, oh, you know, I feel bad for Scott. You know his wife is a really nice lady. It's just like we can't we can't talk about Bobby A. Mayer. I don't know, but but here's the other thing that that the grunge air and that Eddie Vedder ruined. And there's a whole generation of people that think that that's how they have to sing. It's like, wait a minute, no one sings like that. Life is hope, like Scott. What was Scott's staff.
Speaker 3: Scott by Scott's staff of Creed fall out of a window and t I rescued him. I think that's true story. Scott's staff was on a bender, jumped out of a hole and the rapper tee. I was like, the hell's this Scott.
Speaker 2: Blurring the live anyway? I just I have a problem with a lot of the hell No.
Speaker 3: I did seeing the guy is that the guy who sung higher, Hey buddy, fuddy, what are you doing? He's just laying there on the concrete right next to you. It's got a wild and grunge guys. Man, they get it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't there like a sex tape where Scott's staff and Kid Rock were working on us.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they had kid rocks like Cobb Bob. They were they were listening to Bob with Toba and they were throwing bologney at some girl's ass. That's a true story. The good old days.
Speaker 4: Those are the days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were and before we knew what jay Z and p Diddy were really up.
Speaker 3: That what was great about Alison Chains It was just heroin exactly.
Speaker 2: And you know what, there's no pictures of of of of of Staley and Lane Staley. There's no pictures of him and a unit Tard at Julian like there is in Tupac. They said like that, that's a tough one. When you see the Tupac Unitard at Julliard interview and he's like, oh, I just love to dance, You're like, what what was this before you hooked up with the Digital Underground. I just left to express myself. They dance Tupac Shaker.
Speaker 3: They said that. They said Lane Staley was so tranked out when he died that he weighed eighty six pounds when they found his body, he was like six two. You know who his side pieces they see that was Lane Staley as a pool cue.
Speaker 2: You know who his side piece used to be who's that you know? You learn these things from guys like Matt Yeah, you know how Tabitha Soren really yeah, good for him. Hey they come, they come to kill the rooster.
Speaker 3: He at least it wasn't Kurt Loader.
Speaker 2: No no, I mean, if you're gonna go with one of the FTV news, I don't want to look. Although Loader, I didn't even know. The word of the day. Today's word of the day is congratulations to my sister. You have your brother owns a restaurant, family business, right yeah, and I grew up in a family business. And my sister Angel papaet well Angel Ford excuse me, Angel. My sister owns a yoga studio I think you know called Keffie Yoga in Torrance. Actually slow Meta all right on the boarder. I did not know that right between on Crenshaw and Lamita. They've been open a few years now. There's been ride ups in the La Times and different things. But today in the easy Reader, which is if you know, you know, is the South Bay Free Paper of Record, the easy Reader, Yeah, Keffie Yoga. My sister's yoga studio was ranked number one yoga studio in the South Bay. Taking to task The Hot Chick. Richard Jefferson owned yoga studio Soho Yoga in Hermosa Beach, where the ass is so bubbly it's distracting, you know what I'm saying, Taking to task other yoga studios around Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, Torrence, Lamita, Carson, Guardina, palas Verdi's, palas Verdi's Estates, Rolling Hills ranch of palas Verdi's Rolling Hills Estates. I'm very proud of the business that she created. She's done a great job. They have great instructors and I'm there pretty much every day, sweating on people and practicing yoga. As I was there today and today, well they counted it way Africa, go ahead, hit the golf. They gave me a sticker today for my eight hundredth class, and that's awesome, but I think it's.
Speaker 4: More like two thousand. This is a new counter that they have.
Speaker 2: Because I practice yoga every day, I don't I don't I go there and that's w what I do every day. I roll out my map.
Speaker 3: Tough to own and operate a business, and the fact that she's made it, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: She's done a great job. They've expanded to two studios, you know, now, not like two different rooms where they can do yoga.
Speaker 4: It's all one big studio.
Speaker 2: But check it out if you haven't a Keffe Yoga dot com if you're in the South Bay. Luminaries like Shannon Farren from the Chargers broadcast of Done Yoga there.
Speaker 3: She was calling that Jaguars Chargers game you mentioned yesterday, Yes, right back from Presto.
Speaker 2: It was a little let less dejected than the guys in the booth. But anyway, I wanted to say that because it truly is a special place and she's cultivated a really great community down there for people, and I congratulate all of them at Keffee Yoga for doing a fabulous job. My Filipino basketball star friend Joseph, who teaches.
Speaker 3: There, is the guy who runs the way moos No.
Speaker 2: No, he left Manila before the WEIMO the WEAMO controller Craze. I think Roxy is also from the Philippines.
Speaker 4: She works there.
Speaker 2: I don't think she controls Weamo's either. It's a really wonderful group of people.
Speaker 3: That's awesome for her.
Speaker 2: I'm very happy for her, So thank you, Thank you for indulging me that Kefie Yoga in beautiful Slow Meta.
Speaker 4: Near the hospital.
Speaker 3: Here's my number, Petro's your number of the day is six or Z. The in laws would say, Sace. That's the number of locations of the Great Duke's Restaurant. Oh yeah, Dington, Peach, Kawhi, La Joya. I've been to the one in Kawai. I've been to the one in La Joya. I've been to the one in I've been to the one in Maui.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I've been to the one in Waikiki when I was doing an SC game.
Speaker 4: I think I've been.
Speaker 2: We've done shows at the one in Huntington.
Speaker 3: I think I've done three. I've been to three. I've been to Maui've been to Waikiki, and we've been to Malibu.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't think I've been there. I don't think I've been to the one in Maui.
Speaker 3: It's pertinent because after over a year since the fires and the floods and mud slides and all the damage that Dukes and Malibu went through, Duke's in Malibu is back open. It opened today at noon, limited hours to start because they're still trying to work everything together. But after more than a year, Duke's Restaurant in Malibu is back open, one of six locations of that legendary establishment.
Speaker 2: You and I have been named after Duke, the great lifeguard with the long Hawaiian last name.
Speaker 3: I can't announce it.
Speaker 4: He stands there in.
Speaker 2: Waikiki and people put the roses on.
Speaker 3: Him sing a yearly tradition, have a big, big evento. But yeah, I've been to the Dukes and Maui Waiki Key and obviously in Mala.
Speaker 2: I've never been to the one in Malibu. I never got past Gladstone's.
Speaker 3: Hey when that happens, moonshadows, I've.
Speaker 2: Ever been to you know, I was I like, I think, like the first time I ever went to Malibu, I was in my Like, I was like twenty five, Like, I don't I had to work at the restaurant.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, it's kind of And also it's not like you can go there and get on the liver loop and then hop in a car and get back.
Speaker 2: It's not that hard of a name. Duke Kahanamoku, Duke khana Moku.
Speaker 3: It's not that bad. I call him Duke. But to teach their own.
Speaker 2: So you look kind of like Jim Thorpe in the face, kind.
Speaker 3: Of been through it. So congratulations back open Dukes and Maldebu after more than a year closed.
Speaker 2: All right, get down there in the Malibu say how to Spencer Pratt and Karen Basua.
Speaker 3: Starstruck yesterday was Spencer Pratt.
Speaker 2: I saw Spencer Pratt. I was like, dude, not because I love the Basa call. I was like, I don't think. I don't think you're gonna win or anything, but how about that?
Speaker 3: Karen Petros walks up, who says, okay, So seriously, how does Brodie really feel about his dad? Speaking of Malibu?
Speaker 2: This is a song of the day.
Speaker 5: World Party was an English band fronted by the talented singers, songwriter and multi instrumentalist Carl Wallinger, who's behind today's song of the day called Ship of Fools because a frog Man Friday is upon us on the Petro said money show, where it's all aboard our ship of fools, say lea this ease of great sports talk with our nautical compass directing us a slippers basketball who're on the hot street feeling damn good about themselves, having won four of the last five and our friend Adam Oslin is excited as well and is certainly going to be ready to deliver that Clippers countdown show as they welcome in the Chicago Bulls it into a dome and that show begins at six point thirty.
Speaker 2: Thank you for being here, Thank you, Ronnie, and we'll be right back with David Vassy, who went one hundred rounds with Hartman today, and we will do the post Loose Cannons fill in Show you interview with David Vasse. We're gone all the way till six point thirty, when there'll be a Clipper game tonights. On AMBI seventy la Sports, You're home of the Dodger.
Speaker 1: Petros Papadacres that money Smith, This is Petro send Money on demand.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody, what's cracking? It is a frog Man Friday. Petro sent Money. Happy to be with you. On m II seventy la Sports. Jonas Knox is here. We're working a little extra today because we did a fusion. We will have a Clipper game tonight, so we'll be done at six point thirty. But let's get out to Campbell back where's where David Masse is waiting braining the Home of the Dodge is with an inside look at the Dodgers. Is The Vasse Report with David Vasse, David Masse, Spectrum Sports Net LA of course MLB Network, and right here on Am five seventy LA Sports did a really entertaining three hours of radio today with Steve Hartman, our old friend, Visions of the Fusion. We did that as well. Dave joins us on your Southern California Toyota Dealer celebrity hotline. How's it going out there?
Speaker 6: Dave got at the Theoria Sports Complex. The Dodgers are playing a night game again tonight, this time against the Seattle Mariners. And you know, even when we were doing that Fusion Petros, your dad, John Papadek has had a power lunch with your uncle Maddie, amongst others. So it was a big day for the Papadekas family.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they texted you.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, they sent me the photo. There was a big celebration over there.
Speaker 4: Oh that's very nice. Is over there? Where were they?
Speaker 2: I have to go look at my phone, and I didn't see I got a lot of text starting the show, Dave. All right, go ahead, George, Dave.
Speaker 3: So obviously a great job you and Steve Hartman Earlier before we came on, you guys were fantastic. I was listening a little bit and I was thinking, when we saw Steven Studio, have you ever seen Steve Hartman in anything other than a station issued polo shirt? Because I've never seen him wear a jacket, a T shirt, anything, It's always the polo shirt.
Speaker 6: I've seen him in like an old Navy type polo shirt, but that's it. And jeans. But it was good to hear you guys at a KTLA sport coat at Dodger Stadium.
Speaker 3: That is true, And I know you guys were and you were trying to explain this and what is the advantage or what's the night two as opposed to Night one for Dodger fans, if they had to spend money on a ticket, why would Ring night be better than maybe Opening night at Dodger Stadium.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean opening day just seems to be number one. It's going to be right in the middle of rush hour traffic at five point forty that day it's usually at one ten, and you can manage that. You could take the day off and look, I'm not taking anything away from opening day, it's special. You know you're gonna always get a headliner pitching matchup. There's something special about being that opening day. But in this case with the Dodgers, they have done a great job of staggering the celebration of the previous year's championship last year, and they're doing it again this year. Night two, Game two against the Diamondbacks. It's going to be ring night where all the players that you love are going to get their rings and present it to them and introduced on the field. To me, if I had to choose in this particular year, which night I'd rather spend my hard earned money on, I would choose night too. That's a normal game time around seven o'clock, I believe, and it's just as celebratory as the opening night usually is.
Speaker 2: The one and only. David vasse our hero on AM five seventy LA Sports putting in a lot of work at at Camelback Ranch. All the station brass and the swells and a lot of clients are going out there for the weekend. Dave, do you have any plans to hang out with the crew the balls.
Speaker 6: We're gonna We're actually gonna have a dinner together with all those people with the big crew that flew in on Southwest, and you're gonna hear a Dodger talk show on Tuesday night that we are going to put together tomorrow night. And Andre Ethier, amongst other current Dodgers, are going to join us at this dinner and he's gonna be on the show. So that's the preview of what's to come.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 6: Well, and by the way, can I just can I just let you guys know what this is all about.
Speaker 2: The majority of.
Speaker 6: Us have been out here for six weeks every day and these people drop in parachute in for a day, a day and a half and just want to party their ass off and act like this is the only three days of spring training.
Speaker 2: So Dave Wee shows.
Speaker 6: Up and acts like these are the two most important days of spring training, which has been going on since the day after Valentine's Day. That's what's happening this weekend.
Speaker 2: Tell him to stop taking me for granted, Dave, tell him, tell him I'm tired of the lives. You have a Mookie Bats update. He returned to camp today.
Speaker 4: Where was he?
Speaker 6: Yeah, his wife Brianna gave birth to their third child, so he was away. Yeah, yeah, congratulations for Mookie. What about and yeah he was back today doing his job. Yeah, doing his job being Mookie. And he'll be in the lineup tomorrow for all those special people from AM five to seventy. Mookie you know, had the baby or his wife had the baby just so he could be back in the lineup tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Kyle Tucker back in the lineup for the Dodgers coming up later on. How is he transition and kind of blended into this lineup with this team. I think there's a lot of conversation about, well, he couldn't be the lead dog. It didn't work out in Chicago, there was injuries, Wrigley Field's not the same. But what have you seen from how he's blended in with this group just from a personality standpoint.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the word to use, blended in, And that's what he's comfortable with. He doesn't want to be the main star on a team. He doesn't want everything that comes with that. So it's understandable being around him now for a few weeks. His personality and just the fact that he doesn't want to be the guy. And that's why the Dodgers were the best fit for him if all things were being equal. He even turned down a long term contract to sign a shorter term deal with the Dodgers. So I feel like there's not going to be any opt outs because he is going to blend in so much and feel as comfortable as so many others have felt coming to the Dodgers and being teammates with Shoeo Tani, and I really do believe him blending in and being around these other group of players, it is going to bring the best out of him. And I feel like Dave Roberts already set the challenge at his press conference to be a goal glove right fielder, to be a better hitter than he has been, and he's one of the top ten hitters in baseball right now. So I just think the environment and everything that the Dodgers are providing him is going to bring the best out of him because he's going to be relaxed and not feel the pressure to carry the load and the weight of everything that comes with a guy that's making fifty five million dollars for one year.
Speaker 2: Dave, we haven't talked about Andy Pai has very much. I know I heard you talking to Hartman about how he's still hanging out a lot with ti Oscar. But he didn't have a great I mean, he had a great year, but about a bad postseason. What's what's the prognosis on Paz?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's playing with a chip on his shoulder, Petros, and he's not shying away from the questions about how much he struggled offensively throughout the postseason. If you remember, his struggles is what forced Dave Roberts to finally put Miguel Rojas in the starting lineup for the first time in Game six of the World Series, if you know, we I if you remember, I had been calling for that move pretty early on in that World Series. But nonetheless, Paz feels like he does have to, you know, prove something this year after struggling as much as he did offensively, which is a good thing considering how well he played during the regular season. And you know, every time ta oscars in the starting lineup, Pahz is in the starting lineup. So those two guys go everywhere with each other.
Speaker 3: Are there any roster spot battles still going on that could be decided over the next week or so.
Speaker 6: Just the last roster spot, and that's between Kim and Freeland. Kim's playing right now for Team Korea. He has not done much against Christopher Sanchez so far tonight, but that's the twenty sixth roster spot. The only other question is what's the bullpen construction gonna look like? Who is going to be the high leverage right handed reliever along with Blake trying to start the year?
Speaker 2: All right, Dave, anybody else under the radar that we needed to know about before we cut you loose for the weekend to have fun with the wave Wes and America's guests out there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I can't wait anyway. Yeah, Kyle Hurt out of USC. He struck out Ellie de la Cruz last night in a scoreless fourth inning, throwing ninety eight and having his changeup working. He's coming off a arm injury as well arm surgery, and he could be the answer to the question mark of who is going to be the Dodgers right handed, high leverage reliever. So your guy, Kyle heard out of USC. Petrose is the guy.
Speaker 2: All right, Dave, We appreciate you and your patronage. A very long day of work, a lot of rain. It feels like fusion all over again. Yeah, it was a fun day, Dave. It was a great show, great job. Thank you, and have a great weekend and enjoy the game tonight. Where are you Peoria?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Dodgers Mariners on sports and at LA tonight.
Speaker 2: All right, a good time. Are you gonna do TV?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, all right, have a great night, Dave.
Speaker 4: Guys, there it goes.
Speaker 3: A couple of cocktails. He's earned it.
Speaker 4: You think it will?
Speaker 2: I think Dave's just gonna drink course light, wake up with a bunch of empty cans all over.
Speaker 3: Just rolls over and takes a swig.
Speaker 2: The end of North Doulla forty is my favorite, where he throws the football out of me, just listening in his chest. That's how I want to be whatever anybody throws the football at me. Well, thank you everybody for being part of the show today. We're gonna be on for another two hours. About uh.
Speaker 4: We have.
Speaker 2: Some reaction Textosa reaction coming up.
Speaker 4: We have.
Speaker 2: A top story of the day, we have lessons learned, we have dead and Alive, we have quick hits, we have a fun fact. We got a lot of content. All right, we're not clowns.
Speaker 3: That's a clown question.
Speaker 4: Let'll be right back.
Speaker 2: This is Petro on demand. I used to visit all the very gay places, the come what may places. Let's crack it.
Speaker 3: Everybody speaking of gay, it's a different reference. Go ahead, we're talking. I forgot about this until.
Speaker 2: Although Billy Strehorn, the writer of this song.
Speaker 4: Was gay.
Speaker 3: I forgot about this until after yesterday's show and we were talking about the Christmas gift fiasco.
Speaker 2: Oh where you got Ronnie a gift and nobody else?
Speaker 3: Well, I got Ronnie and and Kate's and figures, wait, you got Kate's.
Speaker 2: Kate's isn't your friend out outside of here like Ronnie?
Speaker 3: But I do remember listening to you guys discuss it on the air, and I was trying to remember what Kate's and Colin you got each other. Was it like a oh, it was really good to pack a big league chew with like somebody.
Speaker 2: No, it was like a special base.
Speaker 7: Personalized baseball card from Tim Kates. Honestly, one of the coolest gifts I've ever gotten.
Speaker 4: I used to visit all the very gay places, the come what may places, but one relaxes on the axis of the wheel of life to get the feel of life.
Speaker 3: You guys were getting on Kate's. You guys were getting on Kate's so bad that he was like, all right, I don't think that's necessary.
Speaker 2: Well, we started comparing calling and Kate's to that guy and Boggie Knights with the little Asian kid throwing the fire.
Speaker 3: The guy with this robe open, and he's.
Speaker 2: Got not only Kate's got him like a special lunch box. Like you know, you come here and you don't have a lunch, you have a little brown bag.
Speaker 7: It was one of the most thoughtful gifts, it really was, ever that I've ever received.
Speaker 2: Hey, where people better, nothing relaxes on the axis of the wheel of life, to get the feel of life from jazz and cocktails. What did you get him?
Speaker 7: I got him a nineteen fifty three I believe Don Drysdale car from Burbank Sports Cars.
Speaker 3: You guys see him headed out. We seemed headed out.
Speaker 7: I mean that's usually when we get each other, like cards, packs, stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, on that gaze. So just it's a lot of people who are.
Speaker 3: It's a part of bad Santa. I am not Gayne.
Speaker 2: Brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers.
Speaker 3: We make it easy.
Speaker 2: These are some texts reaction the things that have happened on the show. I used to visit all the very gay place and I was there for their exchange and no one got me anything.
Speaker 3: And I'm just wait, No, I got you a plant, that's.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: What kind of plant?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 7: A Christmas plant? Christmas tree? Not a pad?
Speaker 2: Did I bring it home?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think yeah, red, it's like green red again?
Speaker 4: Pretty gay?
Speaker 3: Whoa, No, No, I love it.
Speaker 2: Just go get me a dube next time.
Speaker 4: I don't know where.
Speaker 2: I don't know where. Dispensaries it's the ones with the Green Cross. Colin Jesus, I'll get a gift card, buy me some weed. Here's some texts you talked about the Dukes. How the Dukes in Malibu's reopened this Texas. The Duke's management in Malibu allowed the triage for the firefighters and paramedics during the fire in the parking lot. Great people. I couldn't imagine them saying, hey, you can't use our lot, you guys, you guys. Hey, we're trying to do business here, you guys. We hey, you guys at least got to buy the salad bar.
Speaker 3: Did they charge him ballet because they used to do five dollars ballet at Dukes.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what Matt was complaining about. He went to Duke's in Huntington the other day and he was complaining that he had to pay full boat on the valet even though he ate there. Lebron belongs in the trash with Clipper Daryl. Well we all know Clipper Dale got punched it in the trash.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Clipper Darrel lives near me now, really, and I see his car around. I never talk about it. He got that kind of money. He rolls up. I guess.
Speaker 3: Settled outside of corn he was down.
Speaker 4: I used to visit all the very gay places.
Speaker 2: Plush quote. The dogs begin to smell her, Will she smell alone? Unquote? And then the guy said three laughing emojis not funny. It's about finding a dead body. Guys. That's the problem with grunge rock. You're singing along, having a great time to Jeremy's spoken, and then the kid blows his head off. Yeah it's terrible. Hey pee, I'm on my way to tearing air right now. I have to tune a piano for a concert. I have to I miss Marine Land. A lot of piano tuners love the Petros and money show. Yeah, just a connection between the communities. We got a lot of guys that are piano tuners.
Speaker 3: Did you know that a lot of people walking around with the fork fork with the Beethoven shirt showing his deaf side off beethoven S by the you know, Beetho and I think died in diarrhea or something along those lines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, a lot of people die like that, you know, diphtheria, dysentery. Maybe Jonas and Ronnie ran wild on the sun striped Sunset strip together after they did each other's makeup and hair.
Speaker 3: Did you tell him that Jonas darks That's why they called the Rainbow Room.
Speaker 2: I used to visit all the very gay places. All right, thanks for listening. We have an hour and a half left. A top story of the day is coming up next. Stay with us, everybody, and thank you.