Speaker 1: Just mojo in the mornings. Five it's six fifty five five, six fifty five, y five and six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Do now before you get into school today you can listen to the five or six fifty five. Tim's going for twelve. Tim your challenger this morning from Grayling Works in Heating and Cooling. Welcome Kevin to the show. What's up Kevin?
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning? How you doing?
Speaker 1: Fantastic? Kevin? Say hi to Tim.
Speaker 3: Hi, Tim, Nice to meet you. Hey. Can I do a quick shout out please?
Speaker 1: Already? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, So I want to shout out to Oriot because Oriah lives in Grand Rapids and she thinks I'm a superstar because I have a YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: Oh really, Okay, what's your YouTube channel?
Speaker 3: Well? You just put in six one six four three, seven one three two two videos. It's just videos of like how to build, how to put eating stuff and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Okay. And if I call that number, do I get you in the middle of the night.
Speaker 3: Well you don't because I don't have that number anymore. But I'm working.
Speaker 2: With the hold on, so somebody's got that number in their dating phone calls from you. Beginning simplify the name of your YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give you some advice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because nobody's going to remember that number, Kevin, and I want people to see your stuff. Yeah, I literally DONI. All I remembered was, uh six one six, that's it?
Speaker 3: Six yeah, four three seven one three two two.
Speaker 1: It would be like Kevin six one six, it's.
Speaker 2: Five eight A two three hundred mn.
Speaker 3: All right, I could just do and then eight nine.
Speaker 1: There you go?
Speaker 2: All right, hold on one second, hold on, I'm walking Tim up in a soundproof area.
Speaker 1: Let's get this contest going.
Speaker 2: If anything goes Friday here, we're just excited that the Tigers won. Uh five questions, Whoever gets the most right wins t I always goes to the champion and Kevin. Question number one. I'm not taking it that you're a swifty? Are you a swifty?
Speaker 1: Kevin?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Swifties are rejoicing as Taylor's Life of a Showgirl album dropped at midnight. What number album is this for her? I'm gonna give you a multiple choice, since you're not a swifty? Is it A nine, B twelve or C thirteen.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with B nine.
Speaker 1: You're gonna go with no.
Speaker 2: That was that was a It was A nine B twelve C thirteen. You want to go with nine?
Speaker 1: Go B B B. You're going with B twelve? All right, this guy's got me going earlier.
Speaker 2: Question number two, it's Gwen Stefani's birthday today. What's the name of the band that she's the front woman of?
Speaker 1: Okay, how did this guy get here? Okay? All right? Pat, too much time on that one? Ye.
Speaker 2: Question number three for the fourteenth week in a row, the song Golden is the number one song on the Billboard charts. What's the movie that that song is from?
Speaker 3: On Golden fun?
Speaker 1: What did you say I'm Golden on? Oh?
Speaker 3: Well, I should have said we went so stupid, but he.
Speaker 1: Was Question question number four.
Speaker 2: The Detroit Tigers clinched the AL Wildcard series yesterday in Cleveland. Tomorrow they'll be in this city to take on the Mariners. Which city is it? And question number five it's an audio clue. So I'm gonna get an audio clue for you. Okay, okay, all right, hold on, I gotta pull up my audio board.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 2: Today's date, October third, is wildly celebrated as the day to commemorate this movie starring Lindsay Lohan, Rachel McAdams, and Tina Fay.
Speaker 3: Talking to More and more on October third, he asked me what day it was.
Speaker 1: It's October third.
Speaker 2: Two weeks later. What's the name of the movie? Oh, I'm Golden Pond.
Speaker 1: It might be my favorite answer for a question ever. All right, I pass on that one. We're gonna pass on that one. All right. Let's bring back Tim from the sound through. As creative as you were. You only got two right, you got to you did it too?
Speaker 2: That? No?
Speaker 1: You did? You guess on one? I actually got it right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't get any.
Speaker 1: Away, Kevin.
Speaker 2: All right, Tim, tam Here we go, Tim. Question number one, Tim Swifties are rejoicing as Taylor's Life of a Showgirl album drive at midnight? What number album is this for Taylor? Is it A nine, B twelve or C thirteen.
Speaker 1: E?
Speaker 3: It's her twelfth album?
Speaker 2: One? Question number two, it's Gwen Stefani's birthday today. What's the name of the band that she's the front woman of.
Speaker 3: No Doubt? Yes?
Speaker 2: Question number three. For the fourteenth week in a row, the song Golden is the number one song on the Billboard Charts. What movie is that song from K pop demon Hunter.
Speaker 1: Yes. Question number four.
Speaker 2: The Detroit Tigers clinched the AL wild card yesterday, beating Cleveland. Tomorrow they'll be in this city to take on the Mariners. Which city is it?
Speaker 1: Seattle? Yes?
Speaker 2: And question number five, today's date, October third, is wildly celebrated or widely celebrated.
Speaker 1: As Uh, here, I'm gonna play a clip. This is the clip. This is the clip.
Speaker 2: He knows that this is the clip from the movie that stars Lindsay Lohan, Rachel McAdams, and Tina Fey.
Speaker 1: I didn't put the freaking clip. God, you know the answer, don't you? What movie is this from?
Speaker 2: Just knew what day?
Speaker 3: It was?
Speaker 1: Sport? There you go, congratulates Is it Saturday? Yet we got Saturday win? Saturday almost.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to Tim on another win. And Kevin, you might need to be a misfit. I think that maybe, Kevin, Yeah, yeah, I'm guessing that Lydia got to the bottom of the barrel as far as contestants were concerned.
Speaker 1: Uh, and this is she did.
Speaker 3: She did say, do you have anybody smarter? And I was like, well, no, it's just me here.
Speaker 2: Tim's coming back next week. Kevin We're gonna set you up with some tickets to go to Blake Farms for their haunted attractions. You go to blakefarms dot com for that. They got some really cool stuff going on. Have a great weekend, buddy.
Speaker 3: You do.
Speaker 1: See you Tims. You guys do