Speaker 1: Seven fifty one seven hundred WLW the Cincinnati Tax Resolution Power by Dope Sheldon Round Table Show. We're at long next in Richwood, presented by Postman Law, Lancemacallister and Rocky Boyman. It is time for our fantasy football segment, week number six. Our next guest, our weekly guest is host of Fantastics Insider Football series XM Fantasy. Let's welcome in, Dan Klaskins.
Speaker 2: How are you. What's up? Fellas I thought we're doing tonight.
Speaker 1: We are good, ready to go. Big weekend coming up, and let's get to it because last week we looked at some players to target in trade, so let's look this week at some guys that you might consider selling high on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no doubt about it. Trade deadline's coming up in many leagues. First and foremost, let's be sure we know when are the trade deadline is.
Speaker 2: I'm in a lot of leagues, but none.
Speaker 3: Of the trade deadlines are the same, so, uh, you know, don't wait till the last minute.
Speaker 2: Always you sort of get out in front of that.
Speaker 3: But if you are in the market, some players you might want to shop right now, and we do like to sell highlands harder to get much higher than Aaron Rodgers with his value currently, and I think we all saw what he put out there last week because that was actually a second four touchdown performance of the season. I got admit it's gone better. From a fantasy perspective, I was expected a Pitsburgh passing game. That said, I am consumed with the schedule.
Speaker 2: That Liza ahead.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's going to be able to be contained, and we know when it gets to the summer, I'm expecting Pittsburgh is going to want to run football. So Rogers, especially in super Plex League, is probably very marketable right now and somebody you should consider. You should also take a look at Bears running back DeAndre Swift for many of the same reasons.
Speaker 2: Now, the volume has.
Speaker 3: Been his best friend, and he's getting a ton of carries, but it's also leading to a lot of the arts.
Speaker 2: Back to back under yard games. Scored a touchdown with.
Speaker 3: That last week hit twenty plus PPR points down in his last two. That said, I'm still not sold on the efficiency overall. I do think the schedules had something to do with the shout outings, and with a lot of limited options out there, I would definitely consider moving along from there. Elsewhere we've got at the wide receiver position. Aj Brown, he's been a disappointment most of the season, finally got out of that funk ads at the entire Eagles passing game a week ago, so I likely will look to him. And then finally Travis Kelsey. I mean, he hasn't really been red hot, but coming off a pretty strong performance there the Riz Turner Rashi right, I am a bit concern about his target volume.
Speaker 2: I do think it's.
Speaker 3: More his name is more valuable than is actually production at this point, so now still a good time to shopping.
Speaker 4: Of course, many injuries this time of the year here, Dan, but let's talk specifically before you get into the others about Lamar Jackson and Jaden Daniels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rockey, you're absolutely right. There's quarterbacks.
Speaker 3: I mean, those are injuries not just to those players, but all the pieces around them. We've seen what that's been like in Baltimore in recent weeks, but their offense but coming out of there by looking pretty good.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 3: Lamar Jackson practicing is trending in the right direction with the hamstring, So based off of everything we're seeing right now, we're optimistic there. We can't be equally optimistic though for Jayden Dangiels, he's already been ruled out for Monday's affair in Kansas City. Marcus Mariota will start there versus Chiefs. So good news is the MRI doesn't look like it's a long term injury here, but it's already the second time the second year quarterback's been shelf this season with growing concerns around his durability, which was partly his style. Will play Brites Young, another quarterback. He's technically illicted day to day, but both I think the red rifle was going to get to Paul.
Speaker 2: Here versus Buffalo.
Speaker 3: All the expectations are Andy Goalton to start for the Panthers, Young to miss at least one week. We'll see out Friday trends tonight. Let's talk about tonight.
Speaker 2: Though, because there is a big news here.
Speaker 3: Within the last hour or so, the Vikings have officially activated running back Aaron Jones off injured reserve. He missed the last four games with the hamstring issue. In his assence, Stuart Mason's averaged six and a half touches for seventy five point three yards per scrimmage and scoring four rushing touchdowns, and now the return of Jones just sort of cloudies out a little bit. I still think Mason's a nice back end RB two.
Speaker 2: I did like him over Jones based on.
Speaker 3: Their ADP in the preseason, but I will expect Jones to get involved tonight, especially in the passing games.
Speaker 2: I'm not real.
Speaker 3: I'd probably wait and see before I stick him in the lineup. But with six teams on buy this week by mcgeddin is struck, We're seeing a lot of Desker moves. So if you need Jones, you can plug him in. Receivers are always the big names.
Speaker 2: Every week, I give you, guys another wide receiver one that is not in action this week. I expect that to.
Speaker 3: Be Mike Collins, or excuse me, Nico Collins with his concussion. He suffered and he had to even clear any type of things are barring a miracle, He's out this week and how likely for the rest of the season.
Speaker 2: Mike Evan but the coller bone.
Speaker 3: Issue actually got concussed and broke as caller bone on the same play in the early Monday night game here in Week seven, and then Bucky Irving Chris Godwin. They're not going to return this week. The Bucks with the buy next week, they'll get that extra time, but Baker Mayfield Company will be limited in their resources once again this time around. And then we can't talk to injuries without what's going on here in Cincinnati because the opponent, the Jets, already a pretty terrible team. We don't know who the quarterback is going to be this week, but their two best fantasy assets not named, Breezaw Garrick Wilson and Mason Taylor now looking doubtful for at least ify here as we head towards Friday's practice. Wilson, I'm a little less optimistic on he's been hurt all week with the KNEESU. Mason Taylor just added to the injury report today did not practice, and most of the beat writer's stuff I'm seeing come out of New York says he actually suffered. I had injured yesterday, so the young tight end could be out of action. Speaking of tight ends, the comeback story of Dan Waller may have hit abrupt plogy here. He's been played than ir with the tech issue.
Speaker 2: Pectoral and an oblique issue.
Speaker 3: Dalton and Cage been battling, but he is limited in practice and could return this week, although they may not need him versus the Panthers.
Speaker 1: All right, how about our weekly lineup advice. Give me some studs, duds and sleepers.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean Quinz John Jenkins has emerged as the best fantasy running back this season for sure, and at least in fantasy football. Love what we're seeing at the goal line. Work here the matchup this week, First New England. I'm not really worried about the rust defense. I am worried about Gamescript though. If the Browns get behind, that could hurt it. But I still got him in my side in my top ten. And Drake London, I mean he has really been underrated coming on of late. Michael Pennock junior back at practice, so he's trending in the right direction. They get Miami, I think quit on every day. I got Drake London and my wide receiver three this week, so absolutely.
Speaker 2: Fire up on him.
Speaker 3: On the dud side of a Dj Moore Atlances, you'd like to say to the back of a baseball card, I mean that's what Dj Moore basically is in fantasy. So he gets fyve targets every week for three catches in about forty yards and he's about a fifty to fifty back for a touchdown. Again with six teams on by, I've got him in a flex spot this week. Not crazy about it. He's dealing with the hip issue as well, but he's outside my top thirty head receivers and T. J. Hopkinson playing tonight tight n seventeen on my board here for week number seven. It's been a very disappointing season for them. A lot of that has to do with the quarterback play. So barring a touchdown tonight, he's not going to have a big stat line. And a couple of sleepers I mean yeah, I mean Joe Blackow excites this all. But in fantasy he's actually a viable starting option this week, especially again with the six teams on by.
Speaker 2: And you got Jamar Chase and T. Higgins.
Speaker 3: That's good enough against the Jets to be q QB fifteen. And now Rookie I was really high on coming in the season's been slow to start, but starting to get going now. I think he's going to get going the best this week. Where's the Bears.
Speaker 2: R J.
Speaker 3: Harvey sneaks into my top twenty five and certainly a good flex options for just about any for me.
Speaker 1: All right, Dan, We've talked about it before, but the importance of it remains. Do Good Fantasy is all about fantasy football with a mission. Explain how it supports DAV and why it's so important to you.
Speaker 3: Yes, Lancy and I love to help those veterans, and we all do. This is a easy way to do it. Do Good Fantasy. You play fantasy sports. You make a donation to DAV the Salary Cap Challenge, specifically thirty dollars donation. You can set a lineup every week you want, and no week's at all. One week you do the next thing, you don't use whatever. Each week you set one, you're healthing veterans and you got a chance to win once again. Thirty dollars donation. You can play all season. Check it out, learn more. Do good Fantasy dot.
Speaker 1: Com fantastic always good catching up. Let's do it again next week.
Speaker 3: Have a great night, guys.
Speaker 1: Thanks Dan, you as well. Dan Klaskin's weekly with our fantasy football segment, the host of Fantastics, Insider Football Fantasy two Hours in the books. One more to unfold.
Speaker 2: We'll get to that.
Speaker 1: Bengals and Jets and so much more as we turn the corner into the eight o'clock hour after check on news, it's the roundtable show Long Necks in Richwood here on seven hundred WLW