Speaker 1: The Lady, the Lassie Lady that died.
Speaker 2: June Lockhart.
Speaker 3: June Lockhart, I've never seen an episode of Lassie.
Speaker 1: Whoa you used to watch Lassie, Kristen?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, three runs?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, of course, but I've never seen I've never seen Lassie.
Speaker 1: I've never seen Lassie. And what was her other big show, Lost.
Speaker 3: In Space, which I've also never seen? Really, it wasn't that Luke something.
Speaker 2: In Laura that's generalstain.
Speaker 3: No, No, but was it Luke Mary? What was it? Three kids?
Speaker 5: Are you talking about Marshall, Will and Holly? Yes, Land of the Loss?
Speaker 1: Oh, never mind, but both have lost in them a hell of a lot more currents boast of them had lost in them.
Speaker 2: Lost in Space was great. Don't you remember the robot?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: And are well Robinson arms? You don't remember that.
Speaker 5: I never saw a classic like old time, like you'd see reruns on Channel twenty when you were a kid.
Speaker 3: No, what but wait, which one was? Which one was June Lockhart.
Speaker 2: In she was in Lost in Space with Will Robinson?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Danger, never saw it, never saw that, never saw Lassie. As a matter of fact, if June Lockhart walked in here and was like, hey, can I have one of the raps from pot Belly. I'd be like, yeah, I don't know who you are. I had no idea who she is, but I saw that she died over the weekend. So I did what what what I would normally do. I read to educate myself. She yeah, I can't remember. There was one blurb that I learned. Yeah, it doesn't matter. Wasn't she a hundred?
Speaker 2: Yes, she made it to one hundred.
Speaker 3: She was one hundred years old. Her what wasn't her dad?
Speaker 2: Was her dad like a big acting too?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Oh, I remember what I read.
Speaker 3: She was in nine o two one. Oh.
Speaker 2: Was she like a like a grand mother figure or something?
Speaker 1: Or well, I mean I don't think she was one of the kids.
Speaker 5: No, but you know what I mean, like or was she like Joey Tata's mother.
Speaker 3: Oh that I don't know. I think she was in nine o two one.
Speaker 7: Oh, though it's four episodes. Celia Martin. I don't know what that role was.
Speaker 3: Well there was Donna Martin, Donna Martin graduates Donna Martin.
Speaker 1: You must, we must.
Speaker 7: She is the grandmother of Donna Martin.
Speaker 2: Okay, well there you go.
Speaker 3: You know who Donna Martin Is she used to be your your union president?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Yes, carry Donna Martin is tory spelling?
Speaker 3: Never mind?
Speaker 2: Good god, I did.
Speaker 7: See we got in to your now No, we have it, we have because none of these have been right.
Speaker 2: I did see a picture of her.
Speaker 5: Who Bob Saggott, So I guess she was, Yeah, with Bob Saggett. I believe she did Bob Daies. No, I think that she did a couple episodes of Full House with him.
Speaker 3: No kidding, Oh, you know what, Good on them? Good on them.
Speaker 7: She passed away in season eight of Beverly Hills nine two and zero.
Speaker 1: Wait, no, June Lockhart just died the character. Oh.
Speaker 7: She met her husband, John Martin Senior during World War Two and just before Pearl Harbor. They were married about a week before John shipped out. They continued to correspond after he left, and John Junior was born before John Senior was killed in action, and season eight, Celia passes away in the hospital.
Speaker 1: Wait so wait, so you were reading a synopsis.
Speaker 7: Of that characters?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, no, anyway, no, because what did you say her?
Speaker 1: What did you say her? Her husband's name is?
Speaker 7: This is on the show.
Speaker 3: I understand that. What did you say? The husband's name was John? Now in real life?
Speaker 1: Who was Joan June?
Speaker 3: What's her name? Jude Lockhart?
Speaker 2: June Lockhart?
Speaker 3: Who was her husband in real life? I'm about to get real petty picky or petty petty petty? Who was June Lockhart married to? I don't know An? Well? Look it up?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, look it up. That's TV was married twice.
Speaker 1: Yes, what were her husband's names?
Speaker 7: There is a John, Yes, and and there is a job.
Speaker 5: Thank you your Your whole factoid is that she would marry she was married to two guys named John.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, absolutely, if Diane, could you marry two guys name Scott?
Speaker 2: Sure, no way. I don't think that.
Speaker 3: No way.
Speaker 2: I don't think that would matter.
Speaker 3: Oh yes it does. I saw that was like never if Jackie died, the hottest, youngest, most into me person ever could come along and be like, my name's Jackie, and I could not do it.
Speaker 5: Go no, you're Jacqueline the there's no My friends would forever call the new guy new Scott.
Speaker 3: The No, they wouldn't because there would be no Scott. There is no way, there is no way you would marry another lindsay.
Speaker 7: This really is your nugget.
Speaker 3: Yes, She's married two guys, both of them named John, and I was like, I am so petty. I could never do that because all you would think about is the other one, and all your friends would be like, well, Diane's got a type. They're all named Scott.
Speaker 1: I could never do it.
Speaker 3: Never.
Speaker 7: Now the second one, she what was his name? So divorce what was his name?
Speaker 3: John John?
Speaker 7: In October of nineteen seventy. She never remarried. No, she was out of John's the first John. Do you think that was her rule? She would only That's why she never married. She couldn't find another good John. Well, it's funny because the little paragraph here says she married John Maloney in fifty one. They divorced in fifty nine. She married John Lindsey in fifty nine, but divorced in nineteen seventy. And then it says that a Roman Catholic Lockhart and her daughter Anne met Pope John Paul the second in nineteen eighty five. But that's for that story.
Speaker 3: By the way, she divorced the first John and married the second John in the same year.
Speaker 7: That's what I said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fifty nine, I saw that. I am so petty, I am so kind of silly. I can't believe you would even be open to it.
Speaker 5: If it's if he's a good person, who cares? If he's got the same name, I wouldn't. I wouldn't be like, oh, I'm sorry, you're great, but I can't date you because your name John.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't know. I wouldn't even know if they were great. I would never because I would never go on the date.
Speaker 2: You're always like, get out there. I hate all those forever alone people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that that would be the one thing that would prevent you from.
Speaker 3: Think every fish in the pond is named John.
Speaker 5: No, but what if everything about them is great, you're gonna like I would know you're gonna put that away and refute that just because they have the same name, who cares?
Speaker 2: Who cares? I would never of all the things to.
Speaker 3: Happen between Meri, Christian, Please, would you? All you would do is think of the other one. All you would do is think of the original Scott. You know, old Scott is your friends are calling him kristin with me.
Speaker 2: The new guy would be new Scott. You wouldn't be old Scott.
Speaker 5: It would Scott how would they be Scott and new Scott or just don't date a Scott.
Speaker 3: Thank you. You would never date another Mic.
Speaker 8: No, And even when I was dating if the if I dated somebody who already had that name, I'm like the next person that came along with that name.
Speaker 3: Nope, move on to the next. Right, But now would you go Let's say you dated a Mic. Would you date a Chris and then date another Mic?
Speaker 8: Never dated a Chris because it's too close to my own name.
Speaker 2: Oh is that the reason?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 7: So do you have a lot of name rules?
Speaker 8: Like I I love the name Tristan, but could never date a Tristan.
Speaker 1: Sure tell your son he ain't getting none.
Speaker 2: It's too close to my name.
Speaker 3: Oh stop, because so they would think that I would go hey Christen and they'd be like, oh here comes her husband. No, that one's dumb.
Speaker 1: Not one person in here even thought of that.
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 1: So no Chris, and no Tristan, and no more Mikes.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: Now you can date a Mike. My rules. You could date a Mike and it doesn't work out and then later date to Mike. You just can't. You can't be in a essentially a marriage situation with a Mic, and then there'd be another Mike. You just can't.
Speaker 1: This woman went back to back John's in the same year.
Speaker 7: I don't even know if that would have stood out to me. Oh my Godituary, Are you serious?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't even know that they were in the same year. I just saw John's was like this, this woman's got a problem.
Speaker 1: I could never Elliott.
Speaker 8: There was a man on hold. He just hung up, but uh he was number two of his ex wife's three husband husband and he said, my name is John. Her first husband was John, and she recently remarried, and his name is John.
Speaker 3: Let me check with Diane. So there's John common name, there's John new John, and real.
Speaker 2: New John, shining new John.
Speaker 3: Can I go like too? Yeah? Here I go, Hi, Elliot in the morning. Hey, what's going on, dude?
Speaker 6: So the dating thing doesn't bother me because the high school I dated two two separate girl named Julie and.
Speaker 1: Dating, dating doesn't matter, dating doesn't matter.
Speaker 6: Yes, they're like, I got separated a few years ago, divorce finalized, but I met this beautiful, amazing woman. They got a bar one night and we're hit it off, and then we finally didn't realize that but we didn't know what the names, so we told the other our names and as soon as she said her name, it was my ex wife's name. And I was like, yeah, they ain't gonna happen, thank.
Speaker 3: You, thank you. Yeah, you don't want to date your ex wife's name. Also, do you know how weird that is? Like you're yes, you're close friends. All of Diane's close friends would know the difference between Scott and new Scott. But if I had met Diane and like I was introduced to Diane somewhere, thank you sir, and she was like, this is my husband Scott, I'd be like great. Four years later, I run into Diane again and she goes, this is my husband.
Speaker 2: Scott's the same dude.
Speaker 3: I would go home to Jackie and be like, I don't know what happened. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 2: I just I don't think it's that big of a deal.
Speaker 3: But I met Diane's husband four years it doesn't even look like him.
Speaker 1: That's a big deal. That guy just told you.
Speaker 3: I just told you.
Speaker 2: I don't get it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 7: There was another John in her life.
Speaker 3: Oh Pope.
Speaker 7: I mentioned Pope jump all the second and to me, this is a much more fascinating factoid from her life. Okay, she became an unofficial member of the White House Press Corps.
Speaker 1: June Lockhart did.
Speaker 7: Traveling with Richard Nixon and John F. Kennedy, entourages during their presidential showdown, and hitting the campaign campaign trail with Reagan. During her years as an informal White House correspondent, she was called on only once to ask a question during a briefing.
Speaker 1: It was her question, can you believe I'm married?
Speaker 3: Two guys? Name John?
Speaker 7: She asked President George W. Bush for the name of the vet who cared for the First family's dog. Barney. Bush chuckled and said it was top secret. Oh my god, because she's a lassie.
Speaker 3: Because she Oh, I didn't even get that, did she? Did she have an affair.
Speaker 7: With JFK? Yeah, that's not say because wasn't she.
Speaker 2: Did you see what she looked like in the sixties? Definitely, No, it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna say like back in the day, wasn't she.
Speaker 3: A little mommy?
Speaker 2: She was gorgeous?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I saw old pictures of her.
Speaker 3: I don't know what she looked like in color, but I saw old pictures of her, Like she's she was a good looking woman.
Speaker 5: But the other thing about her too, is like she was a huge She's like, you know, I always played these mom characters and things like that, but she's like, I love going to concerts.
Speaker 3: Was she really?
Speaker 5: She said she went to go see she saw the Beatles, she saw the Stones.
Speaker 2: David Bowie, Huey Lewis.
Speaker 1: Oh really how about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? She loved John love going to concerts and John.
Speaker 7: The concerts, the press court. That's interesting.
Speaker 2: The John's thing is what you're stuck on.
Speaker 1: Yes, because that would never happen, never happen.
Speaker 3: Line four, Hi Elliot in.
Speaker 4: The morning, Hey Elliott, My wife was married to a guy named Brian. My name is also Brian. And when we got married, we ran out of thank you note so we use some of her old thank you notes were first marriage.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Now let me ask you this. Could she hear us right now?
Speaker 4: No, she's downstairs, but I could go get her.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, please don't, please don't. What is her what is her name?
Speaker 3: What is her name?
Speaker 4: Jocelyn?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 3: Jocelyn, Jocelyn, Joscelyn. If you and I hope that this doesn't happen, but if you too, if you two ever divorced? Right because she she did you dirty?
Speaker 1: Would you ever date another Jocelyn?
Speaker 4: Very unlikely. I think I have a pretty hard time, just like I could never date anybody with the same name as my sister.
Speaker 3: That would just that.
Speaker 4: Would throw me off.
Speaker 1: Oh didn't think of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I couldn't do that. Couldn't do that, couldn't do my mom right, thank you.
Speaker 7: That's part of the name rules as well.
Speaker 1: What oh sister.
Speaker 7: The parents house? Ah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, parents, I couldn't do.
Speaker 7: Is that true for you, Christen?
Speaker 3: Could you date? Could you date somebody who had the same name as your dad? No? No, give it to me Phyllis, Like, I haven't heard that before.
Speaker 1: Line five, Hi Ellie in the morning.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 5: I think that was a great segue into my family, that last one. My mother is, her father is ED, her brother's ED, her nephew's ED.
Speaker 8: It's a whole line of them.
Speaker 2: So her first husband, my dad was ED, and then her current husband is also the hell of a lot of as in.
Speaker 3: You're serious, Oh my god, that's crazy now, Yes, it was back in.
Speaker 5: The day, not only the first the second husband, but she's got her dad's name in her brother's name in there too.
Speaker 1: Oh, no way, no way, I don't like that. I don't like that. I'm telling you it bothers me.
Speaker 3: Hey, thank you.
Speaker 7: Yes, Tom, buddy of mine married to Stephanie's. The second one was steph two point zero. But what about this? I dated a girl whose previous boyfriend had the same last name as me.
Speaker 3: Wait say that again.
Speaker 7: I dated a girl, so it's not Mary, right, but I dated a girl whose previous boyfriend had the same surname.
Speaker 3: I think you're okay, although everybody's gonna think I'm confused. So well, No, I don't think it's Smith. But boyfriends have the same last name. No, but people would think. People would just think you dated brother in the family. They would think it like it's brother.
Speaker 7: Think of that absolutely.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So it'd be like if my last name was Hughes, it would be like, oh, so.
Speaker 1: I guess Diane likes all of the Hughes boys.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, exactly, exactly. M hm m mm.
Speaker 1: Gotta be careful with that stuff, you really do. Hi, Yelly in the morning, Hey is this me?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 9: This is Dolton out of a Powertan.
Speaker 3: How are you good? What's going on? Dude?
Speaker 10: No, much, nothing much.
Speaker 9: I just was calling in because I have an uncle and I don't know if he listens to you at all in the morning, so I don't know if he's listening or not, right not, But he has remarried three different Jessica's.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, so he did three. He didn't just do two, he did three Jessica's. Would you think now, I know a lot of people would probably say, what's wrong with your uncle? No, what's wrong with women named Jessica? Like that is you couldn't do it? Thank you, sir, that you're gonna So now you're gonna marry your third.
Speaker 7: Lindsay, I wasn't even sure. I was thinking about it. If there would be a second, and I think there could be, that wouldn't be a problem. You can also spell n z a lot of different ways.
Speaker 3: You're still saying the name no.
Speaker 7: Y How does wife spell it?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 7: There a hyphen in it? Right, yeah?
Speaker 2: Her her like l y n hyphen z.
Speaker 7: Let me see no l y n yeah, l y n dash z.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, that's right, like zin's that.
Speaker 2: You get zins but a wife?
Speaker 7: So I really have you got you've got?
Speaker 3: But would you have to tell everybody, no, no, no, this one is.
Speaker 1: L y N dash Z.
Speaker 11: That's Scott one t no chance, and then Scotty and then's right, and then Scotty two point zero and and Trey.
Speaker 3: Trip Hi Elliott the Morning ell Yeah, Hey, what's going on, dude? No much. I didn't marry him, but I had sex with four Jamie's three and two jets Scoots. All right, very good, h.
Speaker 7: Early, Okay, that guy's list of just similarly named more than I have had sex with total.
Speaker 3: Hi Elliott the Morning.
Speaker 10: Elliott Scott from Richmond. What's going on?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 3: Hey, real quick, real quick. Then I got to get moving.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 10: My dad's name is David. My mom and dad got divorced. She married another David, and she said the reason was so she went and yelled the wrong name when they were having sack.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: That's why Diane will only date Scott's.
Speaker 10: And my name, my name is Scott is oh perfect and yeah right if things don't work out, you know, you know.
Speaker 3: Absolutely all right, very good? Thank you?
Speaker 7: Yes ty one more yes, uh. This is from Jonathan. I'm married to a man named Jonathan, but my sister later married to Jonathan. He's ja cubed