Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on a M five to seventy l A Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio while it's.
Speaker 2: The longest running afternoon sports show in the city. No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is Petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadacres terrible person, he's the worst, and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 2: The pipes, the pipes, the pie. Don't miss an episode. We're with you. Yeah, follow the petros In Money Show.
Speaker 1: Wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadacus and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: I don't crack.
Speaker 4: He's the under pressure great sports talk.
Speaker 2: You see the mark. It couldn't be anything else. Shall thigging? Do you like skin products?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Smile? Smile?
Speaker 6: Okay, as a Southern American, you said something that got up underneath my skin.
Speaker 2: Av let's go chee. Look at him. He's crazy. All great and precious things are lonely. What's cracking everybody? And welcome back. It's Petrov said Money on a two ed Mono Tuesday. Don McClain is here. We're gonna talk to Kirk Morrison. About how bad the Raiders are. In the very next segment, We've got a lot of NFL football on the docket. Thanksgiving Day, Thursday at nine will be Packers at Lions, then the Chiefs at the Cowboys. We still have Cowboys versus Indians action in the NFL, even though the Commanders have a showed their previous nickname. And then we have Bengals and Ravens all on Thanksgiving Day. They got the Black Friday Game too, Bears versus Eagles, an epic matchup between Russia and the United States. Here comes the Eagle, Here comes the Bear. Kick off at noon right here on AM five seventy LA Sports and Sunday, what.
Speaker 3: Don are you in Thanksgiving?
Speaker 4: An NFL kind of guy like watch that first game Tickers Lions, the Cowboy games at one, and then you got the nightcap. You know we'll dessert little pumpkin pie and Ravens at the nighttime.
Speaker 3: First of all, not a big pie guy. Second of all, it'll depend on what the boys feel like watching football. There is some hoops on on Thanksgiving, college hoops, so I basically leave it up to them.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, thank you for that very thoughtful answer on Sunday, we will have Chargers versus Raiders kickoff at one twenty five on KFI, and we'll talk to Kirk Morrison from the Raider broadcast about what the hell is wrong with the Raiders all year? In the very next segment, what.
Speaker 4: You know, there's no NBA games on Thursday, None on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: No, they're trying to be cool because they try to take Christmas, but the NFL is punching back and trying to take Christmas back.
Speaker 4: They conceeding know that the NFL's got triple header on Thanksgiving, we're not competing.
Speaker 3: With I don't think they've ever been NBA games on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Probably because of that concession.
Speaker 3: But the concession used to be reciprocated with no NFL on Christmas.
Speaker 2: And that changed. The NFL wants it all. They want to gobble everything up. They want to take over with their draft. They want to take over when the NBA is raging in the playoffs. They want to suck up all the air during the draft. And the combine the NFL and their corporate ways and their a whole attitude me the cool NBA tunnel walk anytime those guys wear a vest with their nipples out love It minor sports stories and Great Sports Talk Sports stories for Great Sports Talk Dog Park. Now, don uh, this is a very interesting story. If you've ever been to Boise, did you know that Boise, the Boise State Broncos have a dog on the field on the blue turf and that dog barks a whole bunch and is very excitable and runs out and grabs the kickoff tea for charity.
Speaker 3: I've seen that and runs it back.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 2: Saturday night in Boise was senior night and Senior night, as you know, very emotional for everybody involved, especially the families. And it was also the last game for Blitz the dog. Why after eight seasons Blitz is retiring from his duties of retrieving the kickoff tea after every single kickoff? And it is distracting because they play like a dog barking sound in the stadium and you're like, you know, it's herb Street here, what's going on? And they run Blitz the dog out to get the tee. This is sending shock waves through the Boise the Treasure Valley.
Speaker 3: Areas, so they're not replacing Blitz.
Speaker 2: Get there, don how what I read here is a report from KTVB Channel seven in Boise about Blitz retiring.
Speaker 7: This next part of the team more than some of these seniors, Blitz the dog, the tea dog, is retiring after eight seasons.
Speaker 2: These guys doing like a theater review or.
Speaker 7: Some I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: It's been a great run.
Speaker 8: I mean, what else can we say, you know, I mean, who else has a tea dog that every single time is sitting there on the sidelines for these For those of you that don't know, Blitz is sitting on the sidelines barking profusely, but so that just so you can get on the field and go get the tea. Every single time there's a kickoff, they have a race for him when there's a commercial break.
Speaker 2: I've seen that race, you know they race. He races a drunk college student. Oh really, yeah, and usually always you know, for the tea, and then he snatches his te you know, before them every time commercial break. Now he races a fan.
Speaker 3: They let a student race out onto the field. Yeah during a break. Oh during a break yeah yeah, oh.
Speaker 2: Not to get the tea. They set up like a Rondhya.
Speaker 8: Now he races a fan to go get a tea on the field.
Speaker 2: And they do it from the end zone, you know, they don't do it from the sideline like where where he usually comes from. Right, they come to performance.
Speaker 8: Don't know how you're gonna replace.
Speaker 6: Him, I know.
Speaker 7: And there's like a cockiness to Blitz that I just absolutely love because in the you have to run, I think, to the twenty five yard line, get your tea, and then come back and Blitz will steal your tea, go get his own. And then it's just the arrogance bind it.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 7: And it's so sad, I'm siring, but we wished him the very, the very best man. That is a good boy.
Speaker 2: A great report there from those two guys, Terrence and Philip up in a beautiful Boise, Idaho. A local news Yeah, come on, I told you KTVB channel seven. Terrence and Philip holding it down the American field. Lab has been a fixture of the Blue turf, sprinting onto the field after kickoffs. His athletic career did extend beyond football. He also collected baseball bats for the Boise Hawks, making him one of the few working dogs to serve two Boise sports franchises. He comes from an accomplished lineage. His father, Cowboy Cole, was the prime tea dog at Boise State before his death. When it came time to find his successor, Blitz emerged as the natural choice from amongst his siblings, selected for his speed, accuracy, and love of the game. It does not say arrogance here, they use yeah, I'm sorry. The family's contributions to collegiate athletics stretch beyond Idaho. Blitz's half brother, Ripkin, took the tradition to the Atlantic Coast, where he retrieves teas for my friend. Oh that's great for coach, I mean really, coach Doring at North Carolina State. Dave Dorian At North Carolina State, they have Blitz's brother, Ripkin, and he also collects bats with the Durham Bulls.
Speaker 3: Pretty sweet, yep.
Speaker 2: Stepping in to answer your question, don, Stepping into Blitz's role will be Bourbon. Bourbon, his six year old half sister, who also carries the legacy of Cowboy coll who's like the stud involved here. Bourbon has spent this season learning from Blitz, preparing to become the next generation of Boise States retrieving the tea tradition. But what I'm curious as to why Blitz has to retire. Is he losing a step? Is he got is getting old? I guess it's tired, you know, I don't know. I mean, how about like, hey, why did that kickoff go out of bounds? Well, there's these crazy teeth marks all over our tea. Let's listen to those two brothers again on TV.
Speaker 7: The next part of the team more than some of these seniors, Blitz the Dog, the tea Dog, is retiring after eight seasons with Boise states, I can't believe it.
Speaker 8: It's been a great run. I mean, what else can we say? You know, I mean, who else has a tea dog? Every single time is sitting there on the sidelines.
Speaker 2: GA. It feels like at this point in the show, these guys are like, oh, you know, they're pretty punchy at this point for.
Speaker 8: These for those of you that don't know, Blitz is sitting on the sideline's barking profusely, barking so just so you can get on the field and go get the tea. Every single time there's a kickoff, they have a race for him when there's a commercial break. Now he races a fan to go get a tea on the field.
Speaker 2: Phenomenal performance.
Speaker 8: Don't know how you're gonna replace him, I know.
Speaker 7: And there's still like a cockiness to Blitz that I just asked because in the tea race, you have to run I think to the twenty five yard line, get your tea, and then come back and Blitz will steal your tea, go get his own, and then it's just the arrogance.
Speaker 3: Bind it. I love it.
Speaker 7: And it's so sad to see him retiring. But we were very the very best man. That is a good boy.
Speaker 2: You have dogs? Don I do? Do you you get excited about him like that? Like good boy? No? What if West Lake Football asked you to let you have your dogs retrieve the tea?
Speaker 3: I'd let him do it?
Speaker 2: Mcclaim dogs. What's the name?
Speaker 3: Uh? What's my dog's names? Buster? And is he okay?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: What what else would I be asking? I don't know, Like what's the name of the handler at West Like we don't even know that yet.
Speaker 3: Please find that information.
Speaker 2: Boise State's got Utah State on this Saturday. Boise State a little bit disappointing in football this year. Overall seven and four in conference there five and two. They lost their quarterback against Fresno a few weeks back and spent a hard time coming back.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you think Blitz got to run on the field like all the seniors got to run on the field.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, a senior day.
Speaker 3: Well no, I don't know if flowers flowers for the dog.
Speaker 2: Was there?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, all the family, Oh god, even the old dog man there. He's dead. Cole, Cowboy col Cowboy Cole.
Speaker 2: He's the stud though he was the seed that created this tea retrieving Lenny Legas.
Speaker 3: Now that we are discussing this, like, what was the conversation way back when, Hey, you know what, why don't we have a dog run out and get the tea?
Speaker 2: Guys, it's a great question. I don't know. I don't know where That's just not what I read, So I don't know when and where it started. But I've been there, and the one thing that always trips me out is, I mean, you've seen so much Boise State football in the last twenty five years because of what Chris Peterson and even Dirt Cutter before him, what those guys built, and Dan Hawkins, and we've seen so many games. When I finally got up there, I was like, this is it it's just a big ass press box. It's only thirty thousand people stadium, and people go off side more than any other place. It's so loud. The dog barking makes it loud too. I mean, it's a hell of a home field advantage. And it's not what you think when you watch it on TV. It's full, but it's not big. The press box is big. The press box is like a skyscraper on.
Speaker 3: Is it the same size? Is the San Diego State News Stadium.
Speaker 2: A little smaller? And I like that San Diego State Stadium. I wish they could draw. I think their prices are way too high and they're pricing out the people because the Latinos go in there for soccer and light off the fireworks and fill that place up. We'll be right back with Kirk Morrison. There's a dog in him too, a linebacker.
Speaker 1: We've made it even easier to take LA Sports with you this summer. Make AM five to seventy or your favorite AM five seventy LA Sports podcast a preset on the iHeartRadio app using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto road trip all summer with LA Sports.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, everybody, Petro, send money, Happy to be with you happy to take a toll. Today on AM five seventy LA Sports, we had Scott Wolf on the Great Don McClain is in having a good time and we've had a lot of college football inspiration. But it's time for a little bit of pro football fair as the Raiders and Chargers clash on our station this weekend. Joining us right now on your Southern California Toyota Dealers Celebrity Hotline. An old friend of the show, he used to come in and co host. Former Raider linebacker. I just saw his San Diego State astech's having a great year last Saturday night. He is the analysts on the Raiders radio network. I don't know if he flies up on Fridays to Oakland to do Bishop o' Day games, because that's such a great guy. Is every one of those old schools or professional franchises they want him around.
Speaker 4: He's on ESPN on Saturday's calling Conn. I know, Wait, his high school has a TV package. I hope I think so Bishop or Day. Yeah, come on, it's a big that's a big school. Oh Day the Dragon. Wow, Raiders, God gave it so far.
Speaker 2: Chargers on Sunday, and of course Kirk and our own Tim Kates on the Raiders Radio Network. We'll have it on and pop it. What's cracking? Kirk? How are you? Thank you for coming on the show, The One and only Kirk Morrison. Ladies and gentlemen, Hi, Kirk.
Speaker 6: Uh, Let's get it right, Pete the Bishop o Dow Dragons. Let's make sure we get that right.
Speaker 2: Oh down, get it right. Oday's the one at Seattle where Taylor. But it is the Dragons, right, yes, yeah, the Dragons, well, yes, yeah, you got it right. And they do have a TV package like Notre Dame. They got their own package in the.
Speaker 6: Band We're successful. I wasn't I wasn't sure them. Don McClain was allowed to work without JB.
Speaker 8: Long.
Speaker 6: So it's great to see you or talk with you.
Speaker 2: Don.
Speaker 3: So he's not allowed, Kirk, he's not allowed to work without me. Yeah, we don't let him on the air here. His pants are too tight. We don't let that guy around here. His pants are way too tight. You gotta have a sag to come on the Petrol some money show. You know that, Kirk?
Speaker 2: How did you how do you make it out of Vegas?
Speaker 6: By the way, p how did you make.
Speaker 2: A weekend. Look, I stayed right in that little cluster of hotels right by Allegiate with all the Hawaiian people, and when I was leaving, I saw the Cleveland people coming in. I rolled out realer. I pulled out like bigger and mccrack and I pulled out really early on that one and got my ass to San Diego to see the Aztecs are having a great year, and they're doing it defense that's gonna make you happen to it.
Speaker 3: So I got a long drive ahead of me.
Speaker 2: We got to ask you because I know it's been tough. I mean, look, I got Michigan State Maryland this week. But it's not what you do. You you do this every single week with a team that's really struggling. So why and how, in your expert opinion, which is very coveted, are the Raiders this bad?
Speaker 6: Oh man, It's a lot of things. P It was like the old Scantron test, right, Sometimes you just go with d all of the above, and I got a lot of those when it comes to this team this year. I think number one is that I'll start with you know what happened this week with Chip Kelly being relieved as his duties as offensive coordinator. His offense that we saw at Ohio State that you know, won a national championship just has not mirrored the talent that the Raiders have currently on their roster. You know, there's o Quinn, Shawn Jenkins, or Trevion Henderson or Jeremiah Smith or even Will Howard for that matter. That that offense worked well there. It has not worked well with Ashton gent and Geno Smith and Brock Bauers.
Speaker 2: So that's just one part of it.
Speaker 6: Geno Smith hasn't been good at all as much as we expected. Gino's supposed to come in and be be great. He's turned the ball over too much. And I think Geno will tell you that he said in his press conferences. Look, I haven't been the best version of myself, and I think that's been the frustrating part. And it's just an offensive line that without the U c l A grad Cold Miller, who's been out for the last couple of games, this wasn't a very very good offensive line. And you add all of those things up and just pee it just didn't It didn't look right, and you fall to a team like the Cleveland Browns with Shador Sanders making his first start. I think your old buddy Pete Carroll just said, you know what I've seen enough. We appreciate the efforts, Chip, but we got to move in a different direction because it was that bad.
Speaker 3: Well I was going to ask you that, Kirk, because in any sport, when an assistant gets fired mid season, sometimes it's for the optics, like to get the fan base. Oh, it must have been the coordinator or the assistant coach, so it kind of takes the heat off of the head coach. But it sounds like with this roster it was about the performance. But does a new coordinator or whoever's taken over, is it going to change that dramatically the rest of the year.
Speaker 6: Well, I'll tell you this. He's fired two coordinators now, so this is the second one. He fired Tom McMahon, the special teams coordinator two weeks ago, and so now to Kelly's the second coordinator fired. Now everybody's looking at Patrick Graham, who was the defensive coordinators, say are you up next?
Speaker 3: Possibly?
Speaker 6: But I think to answer your question, don it's when you look at the way the roster will sort of set out. It just looks to me that this, we thought the roster was a lot better than it really was. Uh, they don't necessarily have a number one wide receiver. They don't have a guy who can create separation. They've got a couple of receivers that they drafted high in the draft. Jack Besch is the second rounder out of TCU and Dante Thorton's a fourth rounder out of out of Tennessee, and I think he can help me out with this. They still look to the sideline and get the roster running right That offense.
Speaker 3: Umber on their wrist.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean When they all look to the sideline in college for what they're going to run and then they turned back and you know then to play. That's not how the NFL works. And that's what you've seen with some of these younger players who they drafted and you expected to play, and none of these guys have been ready. They drafted two offensive linemen in the third round and both of them have not played this year. So that's also something don that a new offensive coordinator has to figure out. But third time may be a charm as Greg Olsen, who's net will be the third time as the Raiders offensive coordinator Stint so that's what's going on right now.
Speaker 2: The Great Kirk Morrison as our guest. We're talking Raiders because the Raiders and the Chargers are playing on Sunday. Kirk, how is Pete Carroll handling the whole thing? I mean, this guy hasn't had a lot of losing seasons like this, maybe ever in his life. He's and he's old, like, how's that going?
Speaker 6: He was like every contractor in Califax, right, job contractor, right, he's going over. He's like, I'm not going to repair this home and do this home and do this home. I've done it before, I've rebuilt it. Look at me at ucl See, look at me over at Seattle. I can come in and I can rebuild the Raiders right away. And then you walk in and you realize, waite, I don't have the permits for this. I don't have the permits for that. I don't have the manpower to do this. I don't have this. And you realize the job that you took on maybe a lot more than you can handle. And I think that he tried to do it his way early on, and then it's like wait, wait, wait, okay, yeah, this probably is not going to go the way that I expected. I thought I could bring in Geno Smith and he can uplift my robster. But this just roster is just not very good. And so you turn around and you look and say, okay, where do I go from here? Okay? And that's where I think Pete the frustration has set in because we haven't seen this team really play at its best, and we haven't seen them really utilize their running asked in Genzy who they picked sixth overall. That's another thing. I think Pete's frustrated, and it goes back to Chip Kelly. So all of that being said, you know, Pete is going to continue to you know, chomp that gum katie to go run around and keep players going. But they've got six games left and obviously, with a you know, losing season already clinched, they're already looking toward next season.
Speaker 3: I was going to ask you about gent Kirk. There's always so much discussion when a running back gets picked that high in the draft. Do you think he's not having you know, number six pick type of numbers because of Chip Kelly in the system. Did they miss on him as a draft pick or do you think he's eventually going to be a really good NFL running back. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think he reminds me right now of Bijon Robinson a couple of years ago, who was kind of take taking uping seventh overall a couple of years back with the Atlanta Falcons, and he's been one of the better young running backs over the last couple of years. Jen Z is that he's going to an offense committed to get Aston genty the young running back. Twenty carries a game and maybe five catches a game.
Speaker 3: Right right now.
Speaker 6: I always said Ashton gent is a twenty and five guy, not twenty points five rebounds, but he's twenty carries five receptions. I think that should have been the playing all season long game. We didn't see that consistent commitment to get in the ball like that.
Speaker 2: The Raiders had to sell five on Sunday to face the Chargers one twenty five. You can hear the Chargers on KFI, you can hear Kirk and our own Tim Kates on the Raiders radio network. Is still a proud program, There's no doubt about it. And when I say program, I mean gigantic NFL franchise printing money in Las Vegas. I got to see Allegiate with people in it for the first time on Friday, and boy, how.
Speaker 6: I was Were you were you? Were you the first announcer to wear vans at Allegiance?
Speaker 2: Probably not, but maybe maybe? Why are you looking at everybody's shoes? Why?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 2: Why are you shoegazing.
Speaker 3: Gas that's better than the other?
Speaker 2: Exactly the great Kirk Morrison. We know you have a day with your family today. Kirk, thank you for taking out a little time for our show and good luck on Sunday. And congratulations not only on a great season but just a great football analyst and radio and TV career. You're kicking ass. It's awesome to see. No man appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Man, don she always great to be with you, guys, man talk to you.
Speaker 2: There it goes, Kirk Morrison. The Autumn Wind is a pirate laughing and losing almost every single game. What what do you want, Kate's it's the story. You know it's a down season. Okay, well yeah you think, yes, that's not correct. Well, whatever it is, it is.
Speaker 3: Pete's going to rebuild this program.
Speaker 2: I'm not like Matt acting all cocky about it. Like God, I mean, they are fugid.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that tone sounds a little like the old Petrols twenty years ago, and that that little smug conments BBC.
Speaker 2: I can't even look at him. All right, we'll be back. That's how Matt would be. I'm not being that way.
Speaker 1: Hello, PMS listener. Did you know AM five seventy LA Sports has a wide range of LA Sports podcasts. There's Rogan and Ronde, That one is my favorite, Dodger Talk with David Vasse, the Dodger Podcast of Record, Clipper Talk without a Musk, follow us all and many more. Just go to AM five to seventy LA Sports on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Go Bruins, Take it Tom, Welcome back, everybody. The Petro Some Money show on M five seventy LA Sports. The one and only Don McClain is here and we are spending time together. Guys.
Speaker 3: We're not taking it to them with the communication right now.
Speaker 2: Coming up, we got Kurt Morrison talking about the Raiders and how bad they are, and we got some college football action as well. But there's been a lot of college football action all day because we've been inspired by coaching conversation, because we got the big rivalry game. Nobody cares about SCUCLA, although we did put Scott Wolf on earlier. But Ohio State, Michigan nine am kick on A five seventy has got us inspired, Don Yes, and you know what else it's got inspired? Don McLean? What the secret takes us? Fine? Brought to you by your so Cal Toyota dealers. We make it easy. Thank you. I'm here in North Carolina cooking for my family, going from six to midnight, listening to these coaches pump me up. I gotta take it to them the twelve pack in my fridge, then my wife and she'll be asleep. So he's going to take it to the twelve pack and then he's going to try to take it to his wife. Sounds like I don't want to be to blame for somebody takes it to him too hard, you know what I'm saying. Like we talked about with Sweet James and the porch Pirate.
Speaker 3: The key is you have to start with taking it to him, but then the question becomes do you keep taking it to him?
Speaker 2: Here's a question for you, Kates. Can I get credit at Concordia University and the Master's in Coaching program from that first hour today because we played so many coaches and stuff like that, and we half credit half credit. Kate says, half credit line brought to you by your so call Toyota Dealers. We make it easy. Here's a fun fact about Dicky Fox from Jerry McGuire. His name is Jared, just him, and he was an intellectual property lawyer and executive vice president at Sony Pictures. So the guy from Jerry McGuire was like a guy, but he was an executive. He wasn't an actor. But that's the guy that said when I wake up in the morning, I can't what and I claw up my hands and I say, let's go. And that is, honestly the guy that comes into my mind when I think of Matt Smith waking up every day to surf and to be the voice of the Bolts. I always think that that is what Matt is thinking. It is my dog George, Hey, p Don is mocking you. He's mocking you like a bitch. I'm not mocking you. A lot of times it was. It was my idea to call Woody Hayes and to be inspired.
Speaker 3: And you, I had no idea I'd be this inspired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you. I can I can tell, I can see that you're like, this is not the complex way that you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna text you at six in the morning tomorrow. I'll be up.
Speaker 2: I have the pros, two pros and a cup of Joe. Tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be taking it to him six am sharp.
Speaker 2: I'm so motivated right now. I'm taking it to him. Wow, don just got a major injection of take it to them. See a lot of people are also inspired, yeah by coach Wody Hayes.
Speaker 3: They should be.
Speaker 2: And this says, damn, I've never felt so pumped to kick ass the week of Thanksgiving. No amount of trip to Fine will calm the adrenaline pumping through this show.
Speaker 3: Imagine the effort level we've created for the Turkey Bowl game on Thursday on Thanksgiving morning from all the listeners. I mean, the intensity level is ratcheted up already. If you play in a Turkey Bowl game, I used to not anymore.
Speaker 2: A lot of hammies, a lot of elbows, achilles, an achilles. That's the one you really don't want to do, or blow your whole knee. Yeah you really, But the Turkey Bowl is not a good idea guys. No, like, if you're a young.
Speaker 3: Man going and now how inspired they are, guys are going to be playing at maximum effort.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry about that. Yeah, I'm sorry to do that. The inspirational. That doesn't mean you should go take it to him that way. I'm talking about taking to him with love. Oh this is oh yeah, I was playing. I was at Cincinnati doing a game this year and they banged this every like as much as USC plays the fight song that was. This was at Cincinnati. They went so hard with it. And then Brady Quinn says, he plays this. He's got like seven daughters and he plays this in the car on the way to school, and the girls they just they tear out of the car and they take it to him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're taking it to him.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: You know where they live, Columbus, Ohio. What he hates. Yeah, take it to Him't take it to him out man, man, man.
Speaker 5: Man, Joe man, No, man, don't you know pop it up?
Speaker 2: You can't you pump it up? Don't you know? Pop it up? Come on, don shots are on me in finish tonight. I'm the plain boys are in the house.
Speaker 3: I don't even need this song to pump me up anymore?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, shut it down at nine. All's I needs Woody, This says Pete. Thanks for the b Y you love. Yet you keep taking it to him by picking against them and the college football whipper around. But Sataki keeps winning and he has them focused on the team. That's true. I saw Cincinnati's offense in person. I love that offense. They were at Cincinnati, but they did prevail over Cincinnati. I love b Yu. So here this is for you. Make way for by you say hey, it's me.
Speaker 6: Why you?
Speaker 2: Hey? What's today? Is it dead lyne day? Oh no, gotta go to click apply all right, make wait here, I come through the mail. Let meet them. Hey this sent me? I got reply, b Why you Here's my debut? Isn't this lovely? Okay? Jack, Okay, I'm sorry, it's I forgot that. It's me. I have the machine today. All right, we'll wrap it up. We'll be right back with more. Petro, send money on a M five seventy l A Sports. We are your home of the Dodgers, and we are your home of takeing a talk, and we're gonna take it to you for another two hours, we're gonna take it to you for another hour of great sports talk. Coming up next,