Speaker 1: Harry comes, He's gonna bow up on me again. He tried to knock me over. But I have my Bobby Bobby Guard Bobby Miller with me. Great to see you, show Hey. So you know the number one question Show Hey, by the way, fantastic speech. By the way, fantastic speech in New York. Hi, will I r tim the question that I have. I know they try to wrap up the speeches, make it go quick in those awards. I feel like I was left out, but I was going to be next that you thanked?
Speaker 2: Is that true?
Speaker 3: I got speechee him David Tubas, and I had no plan of thanking you during this speech.
Speaker 2: All right, agree to disagree? Show Hey.
Speaker 1: What what's it been like to come back to Dodger Stadium with fans here? I know you've been working out here, but the excitement that fans have for you and for your teammates.
Speaker 3: Again, you don't want to Scott.
Speaker 4: Not be honey?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Still be Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was able to meet a lot of the guys, a lot of the players, and obviously being able to see the fans just really, you know, increases my excitement.
Speaker 1: What do you know about Kyle Tucker and how is he going to make your offense better.
Speaker 4: This year. It's a bit.
Speaker 3: He's truly a player that has everything. He can hit, he can run, he can play defense. He's got it all.
Speaker 2: Would you be comfortable with him hitting behind you in the lineup? I don't let it go.
Speaker 1: That's doesn't doesn't.
Speaker 3: I'm not quite sure what the lineup is going to look like. But regardless whether he hits in front or behind me, is it's just really you know, exciting that he'll be He's part of.
Speaker 1: Us now, show hey, we know how close you are to Yoshinobo Yamamoto after his.
Speaker 2: Heroics in the World Series. Has he changed?
Speaker 1: Should we expect him to show up in a limousine in spring training? How will he even speak to me in spring training? Has he become too big for all.
Speaker 3: Of us in this gonna hantle.
Speaker 4: Tout the muscle you kill out in Jamaican mukiness.
Speaker 3: The fact that he's not here and has said no to coming here is one evidence.
Speaker 2: Four time m VPS here. No I knew it. I knew it.
Speaker 4: Show hey, I know what a lot of the season man, maybe not the ninety cut it on a right of saying nothing.
Speaker 3: Must you know I do have to give it to him. He he did win the World Series MVP and I did not, But I think I have to have a conversation with him.
Speaker 1: How how big is this popularity in Japan now after the last World Series.
Speaker 3: I didn't go back Japan this offseason, so I'm but I'm sure he's the popularity skyrocketing.
Speaker 1: Any chance he takes over Seko watches in Tokyo. I saw a lot of Tani Seko watch billboards. I heard it's Yamamoto now with Seko.
Speaker 3: I have a very deep relationship with Seiko for many, many years, tens of years, so I don't foresee that happening.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, before I let you go, when you look at what you've accomplished the first two years with the Dodgers, what are your goals? Because I know you set goals for yourself as you work out here at Roder Stadium, What are the goals you are setting for yourself this season?
Speaker 2: Season? Yes, general, hi might much, he said.
Speaker 4: He said the word kama as the number one, number one overall goal is obviously going to be back to back to back championship.
Speaker 3: Personally, it's just to make sure that I'm consistently healthy and consistently performing well.
Speaker 1: Thank you for stopping. Really appreciate it. My last name very hard to pronounce. Vass A fifth m v P, David vass As Grass, Yes, thank you. Can we take a picture really quick? Oh yeah, the Great Otani wants to take a picture.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: No, no, no.
Speaker 1: Name, live photo with the Great o'tanny see you know, I just asked whether or not, uh, whether or not the speech was left out. I mean, people get so nervous around this guy. Treat him like a normal guy at casual like I do. Maybe next year the fifth m v P, I guarantee my name will be mentioned in that speech.