Speaker 1: Dave Ryan Show, Katie w B. So that is that is Hunters, right, and they're from K pop Demon Hunter.
Speaker 2: And you're going to watch that sometimes?
Speaker 1: I mean I want to It's just not really hitting home with Susan. I'm like, you want to walk.
Speaker 2: She want to be a part of the cultural zeitgeist of America. She didn't care about that.
Speaker 1: Right, there's a store devoted to K pop coming to Mall of America.
Speaker 3: Yes, my niece was her and her two friends two other friends were the K Pop Demon Hunters. Yeah, I'm gonna be honest. I was very confused who she was at first because she had like sort of a little crop top on and I was like, I don't know what this is. But then I saw the picture of her with the two other girls. I was like, oh, okay, I yeah, now they kind of have to be altogether. I'm excited for that store. My sister's really excited for that store. She loves K pop.
Speaker 1: Doesn't replace Auntie Ian's pretzels. Then I'm over, well better not better not shout out. If you're listening and you want to text us, you can text any time at k d WB one. We're always checking with that one and I get a text that says my husband works from home and I'm off today. So I'm upstairs with our daughter and he goes, I'm.
Speaker 2: On Dave Ryan. I'm on Dave Ryan.
Speaker 1: We come downstairs thinking he was on the radio, only to come down to find his big granny husband say, oh, I meant I'm on Dave Ryan, watching Dave Ryan TV, watching it live. So that's good to know. You can actually watch us on Dave Ryan TV on YouTube every morning from what seven until about nine o'clock.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna wear our costumes this week. Is that what we're doing on Friday?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I like that idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can see and if you didn't get to come to Boo Bash because we're keeping all our costumes hush hush until Boo Bash.
Speaker 2: But if you don't get to see us there, I want to tell you guys so bad. Oh no, it.
Speaker 3: Eventually Cave last year when Cave, you did tell us eventually that you're going to be Gary Spivey, but you did.
Speaker 5: Try to keep it a secret. You can't keep a secret, try so hard. So excited, No, I'm so excited about my costume. It is probably i'd say It's maybe even better than Gary Spivey. I'm very excited about Wow Matter and Bailey and Jenny have got one year A duo.
Speaker 1: Won't say what his is, but you can come to Boo Bash and see us on Thursday night at Mystic And what kind of.
Speaker 3: Duo do you think that we're going to be? Do you think we're going to be like a funny duo? Do you think we're going to be like a superhero.
Speaker 1: You're going to be the outlet, You're going to be the plug because Bailey wants to get plugged.
Speaker 2: What Bailey is like? I've never said that. Yes, half salt, pepper, butter and jelly.
Speaker 3: The only think about food for a costume Bailey does.
Speaker 2: You're probably some sort of superheroes Batman and gets too hard and then watch the look of disappointment.
Speaker 3: Never get it.
Speaker 6: It is going to be a tall glass of water and then I'm just going to be someone who's thirsty a straw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll get some more tickets for that coming up right now. We do this all the time. I'm sorry. Somebody just texted Dave. As long as you stay in frame, I'm almost finished, which is which is my favorite text. I'm sorry I had to laugh at that way. Stay in frame, Dave, I'm almost finished. I give the camera an alluring look.
Speaker 3: I'll keep it on you.
Speaker 7: Let's take a trip, George h has just want a trip to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter at one of her sold out shows.
Speaker 2: Happens now, I'm kd W B talk. That's a keyword. Please, that's please on our iHeartRadio app. What stayed with you?
Speaker 1: I'm bringing this up because we were laughing about this the other day and when I was in about fifth grade or so, my best friend scott sister Bob said, you got a snoopy belly, and I've never forgotten that.
Speaker 3: And I was excited about yourself the other day. To me, I think I was the only one in the studio and I go, Dave, it's just a gosh. I was like, I've never thought of that before in my life. And I would never say that.
Speaker 1: To somebody I was. I usually walk around with him a backswede, you know what I mean. My head is like over like goes back past my butt. Yeah. So, so in fifth grade or so, my best friend's sister said, you have a snoopy belly and it hasn't haunted me, but I.
Speaker 2: Never forgot that right. So I want to ask you a question out of the blue, totally at random. What has stayed with you? Bailey Jenny Vaughnt. Does anybody have something that somebody saidness that stayed with you? Vaunt? Yeah, I was.
Speaker 4: Dating this girl in high school and I don't know why. I just you know, stupid high school relationships. But I could never get her to open up to me. So we finally had broke up. She wasted no time getting with the new guy, and he was at her family functions and I said to her, I was like, how the hell? And she said to me, she was like, I don't know what it was about you, but something about you. I just never felt comfortable talking to you him it's so easy, And I was like, it stays. Wow, that stung. Yeah, that was her.
Speaker 1: Though you know what I mean, that's not an all encompassing kind of a thing, because I feel like I can be very open with you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. Wow, what stayed with you? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I got bullied a lot as a kid, mostly being told I looked like a boy but I had short hair, so I was kind of like, yeah, you know what, I do, look like a boy.
Speaker 2: My hair is really short.
Speaker 6: But one year somebody told me that I looked like a rottweiler and then started calling me dog's face.
Speaker 2: Thank you, it's.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And so that has now stuck with me now anytime, like I'll wake up in the middle of the night, like going to the bathroom, see my face.
Speaker 2: And I'll be like, I look like wake so face girl. Yes, stuck with me for a while.
Speaker 1: Like that stick with you, like maybe your grandma said something. I've told this story before. My grandma was little, like five years old, and she was showing off because her mom had a friend over. And my grandma's mom said to my grandma, you be quiet. Nobody wants to hear what you have to say. And that stuck with her her entire life, and she was very shy because of that. Be careful what you say to your kids, because I don't ever know. I told cars, I said, stop it, you're being so blank and weird, and I worried that that stuck with him and breaking breaking the recorder over my knee.
Speaker 2: Give me that what stuck with you, Jenny.
Speaker 3: Quite a few things, but one right off the top of my head is the fact that in the third grade I was standing up and behind me, my so called like best friend at the time started talking to another friend about how I have a bubble butt, and I was so hurt because back then, back.
Speaker 2: Then, it was not cool.
Speaker 3: I was old to have any kind of junk in the trunk. It was not a cool thing. And so I all for a very long time, I was very self conscious about having a larger backside because I came out the womb with this butt. Let me tell you, it's not a workout routine. It is just how I was born. Yes, three of them.
Speaker 1: So what stuck with you? And just send me a text to Katie WB one five nine one. It's also on Facebook.
Speaker 2: We got there's a.
Speaker 3: Bunch of ones on Facebook. Amy said. A boy in eighth grade told me I was as big as shamou. My grandpa also asked me what I was eating to get so big.
Speaker 2: Oh, Grandma's do that though, yeau grandpa, wasn't it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That was grandpa grandparents?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tammy said. A girl in middle school made fun of my ears and called me little elf girl because of my elf ears.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, yeah, and it stays with you. Sometimes you forget about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but a lot of the times you remember these little barbers.
Speaker 3: Oh this is so sad, Rain says. In fifth grade, my grandma told me the song I sang at karaoke wasn't very good. I'm sure it wasn't, but I never sang for her again. And then I went on to be a music the musical theater major. Anyway, Yeah, I still pursued something that you enjoyed, even though Grandma didn't like your karaoke.
Speaker 2: Some of them are like really weird too.
Speaker 6: Like I had one of my dad's like other next wife after my mom. Her parents once made fun of me because I peed too loud.
Speaker 2: I truly like, it was like the middle of the night.
Speaker 6: I got up to use the bathroom when when I came out, she was like in the hallway and.
Speaker 2: She goes, gosh, you peece so loud.
Speaker 6: And so this was my dad's wife's mother, so my stepmom's mother who told me that, and I lived with that.
Speaker 2: Truly. I would wait until everyone was gone out of the bathroom before I would turn the sprinkle. It just came to me.
Speaker 6: I'm like, oh, this really did stick with me until you get to college and then you really have no choice and you have to pee when other people in the room.
Speaker 2: We have a bunch of text messages.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that everybody has something that is stuck with them.
Speaker 2: Nine to ones and text.
Speaker 4: By the way, somebody said my mom was called can opener nose.
Speaker 2: Oh that's rough. Wait, your mom was called can opener nose. That's what the text says. Probably had like a beak like nose.
Speaker 1: Think of like a metal, little handheld can opener that's got the pointy end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can openers. No.
Speaker 4: Another text everybody used to call me chit or everybody used to say I smelt like a chimney.
Speaker 2: It's because my parents smoked in the house all the time. That's sad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is sad.
Speaker 4: Somebody once told me I walked like I had a stick up my butt. We'll never forget that and who it was that said that. That's the other thing. You will always remember the names of these people. I love it anytime Dave calls when of his bullies out, because those people stick with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Alex, this one I remember. I've told you the kid named Billy Deverel and we didn't have any money in ninth grade, Billy Deverel lived. Our school was divided into the rich section and the poor section. I lived in the poor section and I had Kmart shoes, and Billy Deverrell did it on purpose to embarrass me. He's like, hey, are those Adidas, knowing full well they weren't Adidas.
Speaker 2: Oh well, then he made you feel you know, small.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely, yes, he was like they were tracks t R A X Kmart's finus Aw.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is interesting. Dave Cheryl said, a yoga instructor once said that the way you walk shows your age. Now I always watch my posture because you were just saying that, Like the way you stand is like an arch and whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the stand up. Hey, we're gonna take a break. We'll do more of these in a second. Here, what's stuck with you? Send me a text at KDWB one. We'll have more Boo Badge tickets for you, and then we'll have more another Sabrina Carpenter keyword coming up on The Dave Ryan Show Monday version on Katie. But if you miss any of it, go back and listen. You can listen in the free iHeartRadio app to anything that you missed whether it's last week or last hour. Just look for Dave Ryan Show on the iHeart.
Speaker 9: App and TV live on YouTube and the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: It's one on one point three.
Speaker 2: Kd w B.
Speaker 1: I're on YouTube right now if you want to watch. Oh, by the way, if you want to go do my slow cooker Sunday. I know it's weird for like a really cool radio DJ to talk about a slow cooker and what I mean.
Speaker 3: Really cool radio DJ.
Speaker 2: Your mom?
Speaker 3: WHOA, she's gonna be on in a second too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know she's gonna be on. She was on this weekend.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, keep going with your So.
Speaker 1: I made a slow cooker Sunday hot to Molly Pie, and I would say it was probably about a one and a half star out of five.
Speaker 2: Who it was not that good?
Speaker 1: It was so easy to make, and I would say, if you want to try it, throw some extra of Mexican spices in there, because it was kind of bland.
Speaker 2: What did you throw in?
Speaker 1: To start with a chili powder chili mix, like a you know, like the mccormicks chili mix. Yeah, and then tomatoes and who cares corn and whatever? And then I used with ground turkey, so it was healthier. We've put sour cream and whatever on top, and it was it was okay. It was more like a dip. But you want to get the recipe, it's on You've already lost entrance. Bailey's eyes are rolling back.
Speaker 6: No, I'm reading all of these things of What's Stuck with You?
Speaker 2: And so you're not paying attention. No, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I don't care about your slow cooker story. I'm looking at you, but I'm also not paying attention.
Speaker 2: You've mastered that. You go, uh huh.
Speaker 1: If you want it's on Dave ryanshow dot com under the Dave tab. You want to see the video, it is on Dave Ryan. Katie would be on my Instagram. We asked a little while ago, we said what's stuck with you? And everybody has something that somebody said years ago that is stuck with you.
Speaker 6: For example, this tex says, my mom said I can't wear lipstick because I look like a muppet.
Speaker 2: You all these years later, this.
Speaker 6: One says, before swimming field up in fourth grade, someone said, I bet Chelsea wears a one piece. It hurt at the time, but now it's so funny. What a random thing to be like, I bet she wears a one piece. Getting ready in the morning, my dad walked by and said, you can't polish a turd.
Speaker 2: Oh, daddy, Dad, here's this one. Yeah. I was sitting on the edge of the pool and my aunt told my mom that I had more roles than a bakery geese. I was about ten years old. It stuck with me for twenty five years. Oh, more roles than a bakery geez. That's curee. We're learning that.
Speaker 3: There clearly was a lot of fat shaming back in the day that stuck with everyone.
Speaker 2: Yes, for the day.
Speaker 1: It was like that, you know, your grandparents or great grandparents or whatever. They Actually that was probably a common thing. It never did any good. It just in here.
Speaker 2: It is fifty years later for some people they still remember it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was in high school.
Speaker 6: One of those popular girls that I looked like the supporting actress and ten things I had about you because she wasn't very pretty.
Speaker 2: She was you look like the supporting care She's not that pretty.
Speaker 6: What a weird thing to get somebody for this, one said. All of second grade, I was called Maria Diarrhea, probably because she pooped in her pain. Probably because or not.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's just a funny name. Where's the one about the Okay? Can I read this one?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay. I have a flat nose. So all the way through my childhood I was always made fun of for it, like hey, flat nose or flat phase from outer space. It still bothers me at fifty four years old. But plastic surgery is so expensive.
Speaker 2: It's true, it is. I'm sure it is.
Speaker 6: Some one says hairstyle is here. On my very first day ever taking clients after cosmetology school, I had an adult come in and she asked if I was married. I said yes, and then she asked if I was pregnant and I said no, and her response was, well, you must have ate a lot of wedding cake.
Speaker 2: Then. Oh wow, these are things that stick with you, sinces.
Speaker 6: My grandma told me not to grow up my banks because my forehead is too big for that.
Speaker 3: You need them to cover up your forehead. I also have a big forehead. I was always called alien head by this guy named b. J. Wagner, And when he called me at one time, I was like, okay, Bj.
Speaker 2: You talt to eight.
Speaker 1: That's funny. I'm a guy. I was like twelve or fourteen years old, I came out of the bathroom. My mom said to me, you have a strong stream. Since then, I never stand when I pee. I am thirty eight years old. Now, well, when you're twelve and fourteen years old, you pee like a fire hydrant.
Speaker 6: I think yes, all men that point, because I think all men really pee loud, like really loud.
Speaker 1: Unless you if you get a prostate problem. Now it's it's more like a trickle.
Speaker 2: Oh really, yeah, it always just sounds like no, no, no. On the side of that, you're the one. Didn't your grandma tell you pee really loud? Yeah? But I was just paying normal and I was sitting. Do you still pee really loud? I don't think so. I'm I've been in the bathroom. Mother. Do I fuk loud? It's like Niagara falls? Really? Is it storming outside?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: No? Did they put sprinkles in the bath.
Speaker 3: Someone We'll do a.
Speaker 1: Couple of more of these. What's stuck with you? Somebody said something when you were a kid, that's stuck with you? Hi, Jamie, Hi, what stuck with you?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 10: I have the stick Bybrosa. So I was a very scrawny, skinny child, and it was very, very hard to keep waiting. And I'll never forget. A girl came up to me in high school and said, you you are so skinny. That's so gross. And ever since then, I always looked at myself as gross because I was so skinny.
Speaker 2: And that sticks with you. Isn't that awful? It's like one little And if you were to talk to this girl today, yeah, she would have no memory of this at all. Isn't it funny how our minds work. Is like you say something, say the axe forgets, but the tree remembers.
Speaker 9: Yes.
Speaker 6: I went to a birthday part with a bunch of people that I knew in high school that I hadn't seen since high school a couple of years ago, and TJ.
Speaker 2: Ryerson, if you're listening, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 6: He was like, I remember, on the first day of freshman year, you told me I shouldn't wear horizontal stripes.
Speaker 2: And you did.
Speaker 6: I said that to him, and he said, and I never wear horizontal stripes and I think about it every time I try on a shirt that has horizontal stripes that you told me not to.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, I'm so sorry, but that's stuck with him.
Speaker 6: I thought I was like was I mean? It was probably a bit I was doing, like a joke.
Speaker 1: The tree remembers the acts forgets Susan. Why Susan had two older brothers. They used to call her fubs, part fat and part chubs. Oh, they would call her fubs. Hey fubbs, hey fubbs. It bothered her. She's never forgotten it. Yes, and they have no memory.
Speaker 2: Of that one, right exactly.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna take a break. We'll be back in a second with Boo bash tickets. We'll do that coming. Sorry, and you can't make this stuff up. Coming up in a second on one on one point three KD date from Cindy. Oh, Cindy had a day, Yes he did. Hey, Jenny's mom had a date. Oh, and she loves to tell the stories. We'll find out how that date went. Coming up next. Do we have Cindy Lou on the phone right.
Speaker 3: Now, always on the phone.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, let me give you a keyword. Let's take a trip.
Speaker 7: She has just want a trip to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter at one of her sold out shows. Happens now on KATI w B Talk Back the keyword taste. That's taste on our iHeartRadio app. So do that now so you can win that. Sabrina Carpenter fly away to Los Angeles. That'd be very cool. Cindy is Jenny's mama. She's been single for a while.
Speaker 2: A minute, yeah, but in the last couple of months there's been a young suitor, a young gentleman, a young fella who Cindy has been kind of seeing. Here and there. Do we have Cindy's theme song ready to go?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 9: Look in the white Lady Louis.
Speaker 2: Did some young lady have a date over the weekend? Cindy?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 9: Did? Number four?
Speaker 2: Date? Number four? What night was this.
Speaker 9: Night?
Speaker 2: Saturday night? Okay, So tell me about the date. And I want to know what time you got home?
Speaker 9: Okay. Climb the tower east of town to conquer my sphere of heights. It was beautiful, The colors were beautiful, No problem, it wasn't.
Speaker 3: That's one of those overlooking towers in like a park inside. She hates terrain and.
Speaker 9: She hates beautiful area. I hate heights. But we had a climb of bajillion stats to get to the towers, so we were a lot taller than sixty feet in the tower. It was it was just beautiful. You could see thirty miles every which way. It was just beautiful.
Speaker 1: Now, while you're up there and you're trembling, did you put on a little like you know, like when a young person goes to a horror movie and they pretend to be scared so they nuzzled up to their date. Did you nuzzle up to your date and feign fright or what happened?
Speaker 9: No, none of that. It was fine. We got up, We went down and went and went to our bar and grill and had a sandwich.
Speaker 3: The whole time you weren't stressing out.
Speaker 9: Yeah. He was really proud of me. He thought I was gonna He was really proud of me. He says, I thought you were going to be He goes, you did really well.
Speaker 6: I go.
Speaker 9: I know, I never looked down. I only looked straight out and going down the stairs, that was very frightening. I only focused on each step straight down. Yeah, it was great. It was great. So wait, the best part comes we come back to town. Do you want to hear about this?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Cruising recruising, that got jenny, you know what that is? And should we go whi should we go. I said, well, I'll tell you what. You could come over to my house because it's not recognizable anymore, Johnny, just for you know that, because it's so clean. It's so clean. And I said, you come over to my house, but there isn't gonna be any hanky panky.
Speaker 2: You told me. You told him that upfront?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I told him.
Speaker 3: Did you say hanky panky?
Speaker 9: I said no, fool. I might have said no fool. I don't know what I said. He goes, well, how about I show you my house first. I like, okay, good, then i'll know whether I can take you to my house. He has a very nice home, very very nice home, very neat. He's a minimalistic guy. Nothing sits around, you know. It was very nice. So I go, okay, I guess I still can have you over. So he came over and showed him. I made it sound really bad, and he goes, well, but there's nothing. But I did not show my garage or the basement.
Speaker 2: Because somewhere yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 3: She did text my sisters and I on Saturday and she's like, guys, I've been cleaning all day. I finally can let him come over. And so I responded with some little Wayne lyrics like this, it says safe sex is great sex. Better wear a late text because you don't want that late text that says I'm late text.
Speaker 6: Lord.
Speaker 9: I showed Jenny. I showed that to him.
Speaker 2: Did you did he laugh? Did you think?
Speaker 3: Oh, she's the funny one?
Speaker 9: Laughed really hard? He laughed very hard.
Speaker 3: So now you know, now he knows who I am.
Speaker 9: And right, oh, he knows who you are. I've shown him a couple of videos.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so so you're back at You're back.
Speaker 9: At the at the old home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm.
Speaker 1: Talking on Saturday night. So what did you do when comes to your house and you know admires how clean it is?
Speaker 2: Then what do you do? You sit on the couch and look at each other? What did you do?
Speaker 9: Yes, we did, said on the couch and we looked at each other.
Speaker 3: Did you make him a cocktail?
Speaker 9: At least we had a couple of beers.
Speaker 3: Okay, she's got like a on the on the fridge. My girl, I thought maybe should make him a little cocktail.
Speaker 6: If you see him again, you gotta touch him, sendy or else we can't call you anymore.
Speaker 2: She need to know about it.
Speaker 9: Billy Billy. We have touched Okay.
Speaker 3: Yes we know that because David, you were out last week. But we had her on briefly, and all I know was that chairs were reclined in the car when they were at a park. A couple of high school kids getting it on in the car, timbing on top of each other.
Speaker 2: Were you making out of the car with this fella?
Speaker 9: Yeah, good for you, Good for you.
Speaker 2: Did all the kiss and skills come back to you?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 9: Yes, I'm worried about the other cars, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm it.
Speaker 9: Group chat, girls, What do you think? Should we have a group chat? Me and the girls can't talk about that.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about me and Bailey?
Speaker 9: No? You and my my daughters? But anyway, it's just listen. It's his birthday on Thursday. Oh, I don't know. What do you think. I think we'll both be working. I don't know, something special. I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Oh, you guys have only hung out on Saturdays.
Speaker 9: I know we worked too hard, but yeah, anyways, it was very nice. It was very nic It's a lot of clicking as far as just we both have the same thought process as far as life, and it's really scary, very very scary.
Speaker 2: You can tell she likes this guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you wake up in the morning and think about him first thing in the morning?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is he? Is? He sometimes the last thing you think about as you go to sleep.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Yeah. I told him he could stay overy night if we just cuddled, and he goes, yeah, like that's going to happen.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we all know how that goes as a nail.
Speaker 9: See, I know, so you know twelve it was twelve fifteen. It was a really early night.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh in the morning, mind you tell me these times that she have these dates till and I was like, Bob, I don't have to eat thatch that late. What is happening?
Speaker 9: Plus we started an hour and a half earlier.
Speaker 3: So yeah, wow, you're really putting in some time together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so great. I am so happy for you. That is awesome, Dave.
Speaker 9: When I come up, when I come up and we all get together for lunch after you guys are done working, because I feel like we all need to talk and you know we're b ff now. But you would you would slip the bill, you would, I mean, you would flip the bill.
Speaker 6: My treat, Yeah, my treat and one of the quickie one of their quickie quick Uiki quiki there was a quick My hair.
Speaker 9: Is rotted from summer work, right, Can your listeners send, like Jenny or Bailey, some ideas for a good moves or a good volumeizer for here to make it soft?
Speaker 3: Yeah, please think about his hands going through it or something that you want to make sure you got some stuff.
Speaker 9: And I hear it myself and it just is really rough.
Speaker 2: It like straw.
Speaker 3: We'll try, just really like draw.
Speaker 9: Not a good deal.
Speaker 3: Well, some ideas.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Cindy, thank you for the call. I can tell she really likes this guy, so she does.
Speaker 3: She really likes them. She gets so excited she sends us a little update. She did send us a photo of the little tower hike that they did, and I was shocked to that woman. She's the over dramatic person when it comes to heights, so I was like, gosh, she must have been embarrassing doing that.
Speaker 4: Is it too much for us to post a picture somewhere of Cindy? Yeah, because somebody on our live stream, Cookie shot out. Cookie asked what your mom looks like? And I don't know the last one I've seen your mom.
Speaker 3: I don't remember if she has like a recent one, because I feel like photos of her that I have probably don't do her justice.
Speaker 2: So she's prettier in real life. I do same well that.
Speaker 3: But also my mom is just a landscaper, so she's always just like you know. She she doesn't do makeup. She works hard, she's got dirt underneath her nails constantly. But like now she's been getting herself dulled up.
Speaker 2: And this man and I underneath her nail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't even like recognize her the first day they had a date and she sent a photo. I was like, dang, mom, you wow, if I can find one and we'll post it if I can find one.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Funny thing is Cindy's getting all kinds of action with this guy. Bailey is still being rejected on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm through Cindy updates.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm glad to I'm glad to have you know someone on the outside so they could tell me what's going on there.
Speaker 2: At one on one point three k d w B.
Speaker 1: The airport divorce is a trend, and I want to see whether you would be into this with your partner. Airport divorce basically you go through airport security man. Right after you go through security, you split up, and then you reunite at the gates. So they might over to go to tattered cover bookstore. You might go over to the boutad Cinnabon or the Brugers or whatever. Oh yes, and then you reunited the gate, refreshed and ready to fly. Airports apparently can be very tense environments. They put a lot of adage stress on couples, and airport divorce can prevent that, and it has the full support of many mental health experts who think it's a smart way to avoid unnecessary conflict. I don't think that I find the airport like, once you get through TSA, it's like, ah, let's relax, let's spos get some mc nuggets in a cariboo.
Speaker 6: Exactly once you're like, okay, my eyes are on my gate, I see it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go get myself a margarita. Yeah, four in the morning.
Speaker 4: I'm just not here for the trend where people be like, let's test the airport theory and they wait to the last possible minute. People do this on social media, the last possible minute to get to the airport to start getting ready because you're just you're losing money yourself. Like I, you don't have to convince me. I'm always going to be two maybe three hours early.
Speaker 1: I'm usually about an hour early, So I got time to relax, because you never want to be like you know, you never know how long TSA is going to be, or parking.
Speaker 2: Or traffic or whatever. You have to pre check, Dave, I got not only that I have clear. You heard me. Clear is legit. Clear is pretty cool. Not only that I have clear. It's a good deal. Right, It's like one hundred dollars for five years. I don't know the pricing. It's reasonable. If you're fly enough, it's totally worth it. They still yell at me in line to take my shoes off. That's pre check.
Speaker 4: No, because the shoes are ugly, and my shoes are ugly, but get rid of those, throw them.
Speaker 2: In the Nobody wears ug boots anymore.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry that the garbage been exactly all right.
Speaker 1: We'll be back in a second with Dave's Dirt and boot Bash tickets.
Speaker 2: Gets you into boot Bash this Thursday. Yes, it's this Thursday. Score your tickets. Coming up next Hollywood talking Dave's Dirt on Katie W. B.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know about Hollywood, but definitely I was talking about the gophers horrible loss to Iowa, Like what happened.
Speaker 2: PJ.
Speaker 1: Flex said everything that could go wrong went wrong on offense, defense, and special teams. He said, we'll try to come back in the second half. But I don't think they showed up for the second half.
Speaker 2: Oh, they weren't there. I don't think they even came back on the field the second Yeah, So they just put somebody else in their little outfits.
Speaker 1: Forty they're called the things, they're called outfits. Were you saying that about military people the other day?
Speaker 2: I love their little outfits. Well, they're called uniforms. Actually, Yeah. I like the little white one, the little white one, probably the Navy one. That was cute. Yeah, everybody looks good in a little white out Okay.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so the Gophers, I think it was like forty one to three, just terrible.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Vikings lost on Thursday night. Timberwolves home opener was the other night.
Speaker 3: It was yesterday.
Speaker 2: I liked was it last night?
Speaker 3: It was like a five o'clock game or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yes, and the Wilder're trying to set a streak for as many games as they can lose in a row.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're not doing great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then it's Minnesota sports. You guys.
Speaker 1: It's like the Twins had like they were what seventy and ninety three or something like that.
Speaker 2: This, Yeah, they were not great. They were not there great either, So go links, go links. I think they might have going to a Wolves game. Really seriously.
Speaker 1: I think so it's just come from you don't go out on school courtside.
Speaker 4: That's not true. I've been in a concerts on school nights.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: My girlfriend Lista just texted, was like, random, but you want to do a Wolves game? I was like, got nothing better to do, so whoa, Yeah, catch me at the Wolves game. It'll be my first Wolves game. I haven't been to a Wolves game. I haven't been to I haven't been any football game except a Twins game in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: That The Wolves games were a lot of fun. Packers won last night. They were distracted by the very ugly Pittsburgh Steelers retro uniforms.
Speaker 3: I think the Steelers were just like kind of embarrassed, so they didn't really show up and play last night.
Speaker 2: But the Packers also just be looking good I love it.
Speaker 3: I love to see it. Go pack up, all right, Moving on for more sports. Madison Bear's dating NFL quarterback Justin Herbert, and they went public by attending the Lakers game this past weekend. They sat court side, of course, because where else would they sit, and Madison's followers are thrilled for her, especially since Justin displayed his chivalry at the game by shielding her and deflecting on basketball where that was flying towards her face. So good for her. I don't know Justin is, if I'm going to be honest, what a prince charming? He is the quarterback for the Los Angeles Chargers.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, okay cool? Interesting.
Speaker 6: Nellie Furtado says she is stepping away from performing to pursue other creative and personal endeavors. She did not explain why, but there is speculation that she's tired of body shamers who are criticizing her for not being as thin as she used to be, which is wild talk because she I mean, we know her from like, you know, I'm like a bird, I only fly away and she wore skirts with tennis shoes.
Speaker 2: But she was also like twenty back then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's she is she has gained some weight, but I think you know a lot of well, right, a lot of people. I weighed one hundred and forty pounds when I was twenty years old. Yeah, it's been a long time since I've seen one hundred and forty pounds, right, exactly. Maybe a food on my plate, yeah, but not on my scale, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: An update on David, the young guy who got caught with a body in the back of his trunk, even though the car wasn't with him at the time and I was going to interview him. Well, they found out that the car was abandoned, maybe a day or two before he was supposed to or the day before he left for LA for his tour.
Speaker 2: So nobody knows, but I guessaid.
Speaker 4: Nobody's arrested him or convicted him or said that he is guilty. But there's just more and more evidence every day that's linking this to him.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's not looking good.
Speaker 1: It was a girl that he dated, an underage girl, an underage girl that was fifteen, and then she's found dismembered in his car, and then he disappears. Yeah, I wonder, and they had.
Speaker 2: A lot of connections. I think they had the same tattoo.
Speaker 4: The girl's mom said that she dated a dude named David at some point, so it's not looking good for him.
Speaker 1: Lindsay Lowan's in the dirt today for a good reason. She is sending birthday wishes to a young disabled fan. Here's Lindsay Lohan.
Speaker 8: Hi, Lindsay at Lindsay Lohan. I just want to wish you a very happy birthday. I'm sending you so much love, God bless you, wishing you all the best wishes on your birthday. May they all come true and a great birthday.
Speaker 2: Spend it with the people you love. This is really sweet.
Speaker 4: A woman went viral on TikTok because her daughter, Yeah, she has whatever the rare genetic disorder is, and she said that she's a big fan of Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan saw it and then made this video for the girl.
Speaker 2: Oh some good news about Lindsay Lowan.
Speaker 9: For ye.
Speaker 3: For a long time, David Harbor was in Stranger Things, is in Stranger Things whatever? Well, he was married to Lily Allen and she just released a new album on Friday, and she talks to Vogue about there are things that are on the record that I experienced within my marriage, and she kind of talks about it in her album. In one of the tracks, she said, you let me think it was me in my head and nothing to do with them girls in your bed. Because basically they were married for four years. David started cheating on her pretty much right away, and she claims he broke the rules of their open marriage. So apparently they had an open marriage, but he broke them. And then in another song, Lily Allen accused him of being a sex addict after finding a shopping bag full of sex toys but plug loop, hundreds of Trojans, hundreds hundred progens, and so yeah, it doesn't look like they're friends.
Speaker 2: He was well in our studio five years or so ago.
Speaker 3: A little longer than that, it was probably like seven, like when Stranger Things first came out.
Speaker 2: Okay, I would pass away. He is so fine. I realized he's probably a garbage person, but he is so fine.
Speaker 3: He was so funny, Dave, do you remember him, Yes, he really was so funny. I didn't I don't watch Stranger Things, so I kind of was like, eh, I don't really care about this dude in our studio but his interview was actually very entertaining and funny that he was not good to Lily Dang.
Speaker 6: Katy Perry and Justin Trudeau are now official. I think they are exclusively together. They made their first actual public appearance that wasn't just like paparazzi's coming to find them. So they made their first public appearance at a theater to celebrate Katy Perry's forty first birthday on Saturday. They were exiting the theater and holding hands and smiling.
Speaker 2: For them, you know what.
Speaker 6: Good for the Yeah, So hopefully they'll be in love forever.
Speaker 1: In the related Katy Perry news, Tony Jenny's friend came to Jenny's Halloween party on Saturday night dressed as astronaut Katy Perry.
Speaker 2: So funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wasn't my party, but it was my friend Tiss And yes, I see him at first, and he's in this whole astronaut get up and he didn't have his wig on at the moment, and then I see the wag and I was like, you're Katie Berry, aren't you. It was very clever.
Speaker 1: At the end of the dirt, we will have tickets for Boo Bash and to see your costume coming up this Thursday at Mystic Lake.
Speaker 4: If you grew up with Victorious like I did, get excited because there's a reboot coming, or maybe don't be excited because spinoffs are original.
Speaker 2: It's called Hollywood Arts. It's based on the performing arts high school that they went to.
Speaker 4: It's gonna star the sister Daniella Monet, she played Trina in the show. Twenty six episodes coming to Netflix presumably next year, like mixed Spring, and people have mixed feelings about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, speaking of mixed feelings, the Prince Purple Rain musical has gotten any reviews.
Speaker 2: Not even mixed, not even mixed. It's just bad reviews, which is kind of a shame.
Speaker 1: It's like, how could they take such a wonderful concept and turn it into somebody I know? Sought over the weekend. They said it was too long, yes, and too boring.
Speaker 2: Yes. I have heard that too. I think it. That's a shame. If you're trying to fit everything.
Speaker 6: From someone's life though into, you know, a two and a half hour musical, it's gonna be rough. Though they did say the people who played Morris Day or Morris Morris Day, Morse Day in the time time, YEP, that they were really great.
Speaker 4: So agree though, because I feel like MJ the musical, that's what I brought up right now, and I've heard nothing but good reviews about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought it was boring too h really interesting. Okay, let's get you into Boo Bash right now, a little bit of the phones. Take a bunch of callers at six five one nine eight nine kd w B. First costume contest starts at seven thirty, So if you want to be in the first costume contest, get there by seven or seven thirds seven to fifteen because we walked through the crowd and pick people out. But calling now to win your tickets for Boo Bash six' five one nine eight nine