Speaker 1: More of the roses on internshown your morning show. We watched you in a healthy, healthy, healthy and happy relationship. But if something pops up that makes you think something else is going on, we take great pride ripping off that band aid.
Speaker 2: Chloe, good morning.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 2: So you and Adam first match on hinge. We've been together? How long?
Speaker 4: Seven months?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: On your emails said like two weeks of eating and then seven months or after those two weeks, rather you guys to tie each other down to find the relationship boyfriend, girlfriend, all that stuff.
Speaker 4: Right, you're right, Yeah, we were official after about two weeks.
Speaker 2: Okay? Was that his idea? Was that your idea? Who brought that up first?
Speaker 4: It was a mutual thing. I mean we were just really feeling each other. It's just the next step.
Speaker 1: Sure, what may I am different from other guys on a hinge.
Speaker 4: He's just cool, Like he's really laid back. She just brought like peace into my life really fast.
Speaker 2: That's nice. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a little bit more on fuzzy, but sadly here we are doing War of the Roses. So seven months, everything's been good, although acquirding your email the last month and a half or so you felt someone's off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there have been a couple of things that have just been really strange. Specifically, so we didn't spend Thanksgiving together, and I don't know, both of our families don't do like a big celebration or anything, so we just kind of split up for that, and that itself was, you know, a little bit odd. I have met his friends and family though before. And then something else. We we typically do double dates with our friends. We have like this group of people we would go out with, and I got this text from one of my girlfriends that's part of the group not long ago, and she said this smester saying can't wait to see you tonight. Yeah, And I opened the text thread and I see that it was actually deleted. Yeah, she uncends it, okay. And then so later later that evening, the same girl she posts on her story as she's doing like a walk through Christmas lights thing, and I'm just confused because I was I supposed to be there.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So so basically you met this girl through she's dating one of Adam's friends. She had text you, hey, can we just see tonight, girly, And it looks like the friend group went out to the Christmas lights walk through the snow gimmick and you were invited?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, which is the weirdest thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's odd.
Speaker 1: When's the last time you hung out with the friend group, like with the couples and all that, like you you and Adam.
Speaker 4: Together about a couple of months ago, Okay?
Speaker 1: And then is there is it normal to go months out the group meeting up or is it? This is that kind of odd too, that those hangs have seemingly slow down.
Speaker 4: We've all just been busy recently. I mean, you talk like I'm still friend, gotcha?
Speaker 1: Okay, So let's do this, Chloe. It's Sev Calm of flowers. What's his credit card choice? Okay, maybe I'll call from AMEX and say that we're doing like end of your promotion and give like romantic massage and see if I can give him a bite that way, because I do think that's odd. That's almost like that friend realized Oops, shouldn't have.
Speaker 2: Said that, obviously, she was like thinking of somebody else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I don't disagree. Okay, So well this is like two minutes. Okay. War of the Roses on internshown in your morning show, Chloe, let me recap this quick. You and Adam met on Hinge a little over seven months ago, had like two weeks of going on dates, came official, everything was going great. There's been some things recently and make you think perhaps something is up. Sorry with first of all, for Thanksgiving, you guys didn't spend it together, although it is kind of that weird you know, first year what we do. And however, you had mentioned either neither your families really do like a formal Thanksgiving. It's more of like a hang out and enjoy a time.
Speaker 2: Is that fair? Yeah? Okay?
Speaker 1: The question that I meant to ask with Thanksgiving, did you bring up to him like, hey, like should we do it together? And he is shut down? Or is it just nobody brought it up so we just kept moving.
Speaker 4: I did bring it up. He didn't think it was good, Like he thought we just do our own thing and that's it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 1: The stupid question, have you guys talked about Christmas then, like you guys canna do that together or is it separate that as well?
Speaker 4: It would be separate, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: And so the other kind of thing that was the red flag is you guys have like a friend group, hanging out with a bunch of his guy friends and their girlfriends. You guys do like double days, shrivel days, YadA YadA. This past weekend, you got a text to make girl who's in the friend group, saying can't wait to see you tonight. When you went to open the text, you saw she had unsent the message, which that selfish, and he saw on her Instagram her and the friends were doing like a winter Wonderland walking through the snow lights typo gimmick, which makes you think perhaps he was there.
Speaker 2: Is that fair?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I think that's what happened.
Speaker 1: Okay, And did you ever talk to her about Hey, hey girl, why did you want to send this or just kind of like pretend like you didn't see it and move on.
Speaker 4: Yeah? I just pretended like I didn't things just rubbing me the wrong way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So let's do this instead calling from the flower shop, I'll call from AMEX American Express and I'll say that we're giving up rewards to our our top clients and offer him a free romantic massage.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you. I one second trying to get him.
Speaker 3: Mom.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, calling for Adam. Please? Who's calling?
Speaker 1: This is he, Adam, this is Nate calling with American Express. You have like three minutes for me somebu your account real quick? Sure, okay, real quick. Is this a secure line?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Test to make sure there's nobody else listening to home one second. Hello, Okay, we're good. Now before we're get this real quick and you answer some security questions for me. Can you give me your dog's favorite color?
Speaker 2: Why this is? This is very what's going on? Is this actually? Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's just I need to answer the scarity question this real quick. Most people's probably pick their own favorite color, but you chose dog's favorite color.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't even know how to answer that.
Speaker 1: I mean, but you're blue. Okay there, Yeah, you're in all right, so real quick, Adam. What we're doing here, we thank you for being a customer and being so loyal swiping us wherever you go. We are rewarding some of our top customers with a free romantic massage for the holidays. You pop up my list here absolutely freeze, no charge to you. We don't take any points away. It's just saying thank you for running our plastic through other plastic. So if you'd like I'd like to give you this massage just for you and somebody else five stars and just kind of saying thank you for the business.
Speaker 2: And it's free.
Speaker 1: Yes, so you probably heard with the press release a couple months ago, but all the new exciting ventures for our members where rewards points and discounts on travel and spas and so forth. So they give us with these new partnerships, the companies give ustuff to try out. So we're giving this random people different things. It was either for you, it's either fishbowl cleaning or the SPA package. So I figured you'd like the spa over getting your fishball cleaned.
Speaker 3: I get.
Speaker 5: I mean if it's free, sure, right, So then what I'm gonna need is the So it's you, and it's you and a guest.
Speaker 1: Again, it is romantic, so I wouldn't suggest family. That'd be kind of weird. So you and the guest, and I'm gonna be the first name of the guest because we have a nice little card.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do as well.
Speaker 5: Okay, Becca, Becca beautiful, it's my mother's name, and Becca to you, wife, sister, mother, girlfriend, other it's just somebody that i'm seeing, somebody you're saying, if you mind me asking how long? Yeah, I mean I've known her for many years, but actually you know, we've only been seeing each other for like three three months.
Speaker 3: The gang.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, if you want we can, I can play a note in so that we can when your anniversary comes, we have like more offers for different things.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The card to Becca, so it's about two hundred characters, the size of a tweet. What do you want the card to say? Why don't we make it a little funny here?
Speaker 4: Let's how about forget the U long this year?
Speaker 2: I'm getting you my Yule Hog?
Speaker 4: How the fare you? Adam? How long has this been going on?
Speaker 2: Excuse me, Adam, Adam, real quick.
Speaker 1: My name's interned John. That sauce Rose wore the roads in the show. That's your girlfriend Chloe. But to her questions, such a bright light and he tells me such a loose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's disgusting.
Speaker 4: What are you telling me you've been cheating on me now for three months?
Speaker 2: Oh no, that was just a joke. You know that Harry is going through a lot emotionally. I was just trying to smile on her face.
Speaker 4: You literally chose her I'm your girlfriend. Anything you should be sending to me. We should be doing everything together.
Speaker 1: Why are you you like you tell me what time?
Speaker 2: You don't like people talking you? Okay?
Speaker 1: Do you think it's fine to get a romantic massage with a female who is not your girlfriend and you give her?
Speaker 2: How are you giving? I thought I thought you would get it, not me.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what your How are you going to give her your mule hog? What do you mean by that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is just a joke. It's funny.
Speaker 5: Funny.
Speaker 4: You don't say that to another girl when you're in a relationship.
Speaker 2: So you said you wouldn't see you a little more, I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Be so.
Speaker 2: Around you. You should. Yeah, your delivery, your tone does everything about.
Speaker 4: I'm sick to my stomach, Like, what the hell?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Listen, you need to just relax.
Speaker 4: You think.
Speaker 2: It ridiculous? No, get off Reddit. You're a loser en by yourself. Like say he like plays video games on his computer in the dark room, but he says a voice he is a loser or the Rosses.
Speaker 4: Cretic and possibly edited broadcasts with permission granted from all participants.
Speaker 2: Want more roses, go to Ymsradio dot com as always love your thoughts.
Speaker 1: War the Roses on Internjown in your Morning show, you can text nine ninety three three eight in Woodbridge, Bailey, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 2: You heard War of the Roses. Girl, What do you want to say?
Speaker 4: That man is trash and his friends are trash too?
Speaker 1: Hundred percent agree, girl, Thank you for listening to have a great day, you too, and everything. Celebrity Sauce has her entertainment of port coming.
Speaker 2: What you got for us? Are we talking about alex Earl? And if she's still beating Braxton?
Speaker 1: Let's get you into our sold out DC jingle Ball presented by Capitol One. Hang on Intern John in your morning Show's True on iHeartRadio