Speaker 1: Hey, just drive carefully. Everybody else is going to be probably a little bit laid. A lot of schools are on delays. Kids are going to be two hours later at the bus stop today for a lot of kids. Some other schools were closed. And an update on Christmas wish donations yesterday. We raised in the course of the show yesterday a wopping thirteen thousand, eight hundred dollars yesterday, which we did not expect that much, so that was huge. Thank you, thank you, Thank you for your generosity and thanks to Treasure Island. And of whether your donation was five bucks. We had a couple of one thousand dollars donations.
Speaker 2: Couple honestly it was probably like five thousand dollars donations, but not to like minimize any other amount, because every amount matters.
Speaker 1: Well, you bet, whatever you could afford, We appreciate that. More Christmas wishes. I think we have one live in about an hour on KATWGB and chatting on the phone here with Andrew. I talked her yesterday and we wanted we wanted you to be on the radio because I wanted to see what it was you did you actually sleep on the couch last night or am I'm making things up.
Speaker 3: Here, Dave.
Speaker 4: I slept on the couch.
Speaker 1: OOO. Things are getting serious over the Andrea household. Tell me what you were and you and your partner were arguing about.
Speaker 4: Well tis the season because my husband wants to get our fourteen year old son an e motorcycle for Christmas.
Speaker 1: Now there's a difference from what I understand. I have any bike from Eric's bike shop. I love it. Top speed of about eighteen miles an hour or something like that, and that's a bicycle. But you're talking about the kind that actually looked like a motorcycle. And the kids, these youths are ripping around cold the sacks and terrorizing old people and small dogs and breaking the law, breaking the law. And you so you told your husband no.
Speaker 4: Exactly. I immediately said no, and I said, if you do get it, I'm taking it back because of interest, you know. And it's just because, like you said, every other kid has one. That doesn't mean ours needs to have one.
Speaker 5: And we did.
Speaker 4: We got into a huge argument. So I was like, I can't deal with this. I'm staying on the couch tonight.
Speaker 1: That's it, go to bed on the couch. You should have made him sleep on the couch. What do you want, Andre, What do you want to get your fourteen year old instead of a E motorcycle?
Speaker 4: Well, you know what, I'm thinking, AirPods, switch to even those brand new nikes something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so your kid is spoiled. Your kid is spoiled, and you've got some dough floating around here. I mean that's good, that's good. Great, you're a blessed family. I love that. But no E motorcycle. What is your husband's justification for letting him get one of these?
Speaker 4: That he's old enough and that is not it. I think my husband really wants the bike.
Speaker 1: My yeah, okay, so where do I I don't have a lot of bad experiences with him. I've never seen a kid. The only problem I've seen is when they go on trails and it clearly says no motorized vehicles on trails. Well, we looked up the stats on this or the rules or the laws, and if you get an E bike, those are fine because they have a top speed of like low. But yes, now e bikes, that's fine. Motors cycles those are different. Those can go up to forty miles an hour.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this summer I almost hit a bunch of kids that were on them because it was dark and I was driving home and I was at a stop sign and I was just about to start going, and then I had like three teenage boys on their little.
Speaker 3: Motorcycles going super fast. We do well, I, oh my gosh, I almost hit them.
Speaker 7: I'm looking at these. What makes them different? Just that younger people can ride them as No, it's.
Speaker 1: The speed, because one is an E bike is just a powered bicycle. You're not going much faster than a bicycle. But these are like electric motorcycles. I mean they're badass. I would have loved to had one when I was fourteen years old. Yeah, yeah, I put all this.
Speaker 8: I wanted a E scooter and then Dave you bought me your scooter, So yeah, I would definitely do a E motorcycle.
Speaker 1: I gave you a Razor scooter, which is foot powered.
Speaker 8: I was trying to make you feel saba large scooter.
Speaker 6: Ye.
Speaker 1: No, I did not make it clear. You know what. I know. I think there's somebody else on the other phone who wants to disagree with you. Andrea says she does not one or fourteen year old kid and get an E motorcycle. For Christmas, which sounds pretty badass, I think. But Maria, you think you got Does your son have an E motorcycle?
Speaker 9: He does?
Speaker 5: He does, and a bunch of his friends have home. And we live up north of the suburbs. We're up in Wyoming. Forest Lake is Salt of Us. They do go down Highway sixty one's.
Speaker 4: Trail, but it's mostly.
Speaker 5: Empty and they're very respectful on it. I don't know if it's legal or not for that, but they've they've gone so many places this summer. They have a little biking. They all meet up every day, they hang out. They're good, they're respectful. I mean yesterday they were all shoveling driveways for people. It's just memories.
Speaker 7: So it just depends on the kid. It seems like as long as your kid is responsible, if.
Speaker 1: Your kid were a little jerk, and Maria, would you allow them to have an E motorcycle?
Speaker 9: No, I thank god your.
Speaker 1: Kids not a little jerk. That's no. I get that. A lot of it is in responsibility a lot of people. Here's the problem. A lot of people know their kids a little jerk, but to appease their jerkfulness, they'll buy them something like an em motorcycle, their jerkfulness, jerkfulness.
Speaker 5: Expensive, We're not. So It's like, if you're going to spend your money and a little jerk kids, then that's on you.
Speaker 1: But Maria, how much is an emotor side? How much did you spend on yours?
Speaker 7: Do you have any idea two grand?
Speaker 1: Two grand? That sounds about right? No, that sounds about right. And I guess if you're up in Wyoming Forest Lake and you got a little bit more open space up there, yeah, but if you're in Plymouth off of fifty fourth Avenue North, then yeah, okay, Maria says yes. And are you convinced, Andrew.
Speaker 4: Andrew, No, I'm not convinced. None of that what you said.
Speaker 1: Convince me at all.
Speaker 7: Well the couch again tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, I guess you still got time to work it out and get in the air pods and the switch too, which is pretty dope. I will tell you that is pretty dope. Maria, thanks for your input and uh, Andrea, good luck, Thanks for being on KTWB.
Speaker 9: Thanks everyone, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Text messages. No, this one says, no, I'm around these boys twenty four to seven because I have four younger brothers. I promise you they can all easily alter them so they can go above top speed. What No, My seven year old has a battery powered one that goes fourteen miles an hour. Another one. Absolutely no motorized bikes or scooters. That's the number one reason kids and teens are in the hospital.
Speaker 3: Is it is? It?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 8: Kids do so many I mean, I'm glad the kids are also outside because I was just talking about this at the barbershop. Kids don't go outside anymore. That sounds like that's an old person thing for me to say. But kids love to be inside on the switch and stuff, go outside and play with dirt, play kickball.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, bakeball, it says.
Speaker 6: I guarantee her kid isn't respectful on that thing, especially with his little buddies.
Speaker 3: His little friends.
Speaker 1: I love how they spell a little l muddy buddy.
Speaker 7: Moms love saying that go see go play with a little friends. Is that your little girlfriend?
Speaker 1: Last one? We get to take a break and we'll be back. This one's we're talking about e bikes or e motorcycles. Stand your ground, mom. Those e motorcycles are a huge problem with kids in Cottage Grove. They are not safe with them. What do you think would you get your kid one? Does your kid have one? We'll be back in a second on Katie WB we are going to do Trans Siberian Orchestra tickets with Christmas confessions? What is a Christmas confession? This is where you actually something minor Christmas confessions like I have one? Go ahead?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So when I was younger, I wanted to get my parents' presence. However, I obviously didn't have any money, so one time I did steal like twenty dollars off of them out of my mom's wallet, and then her and my dad were like, your friends can't come over anymore, they steal money, blah blahlah blah.
Speaker 3: But it was really just like me trying to like.
Speaker 1: You let your friends take the blame for it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I did let my friends take the blame for it.
Speaker 1: WHOA, Okay, what about you? What kind of Christmas confession did you reget? Did you lie and say Santa had the flu because you wanted to spend the money on poll tabs instead? What is your Christmas confession? Love to hear it. You get the best, And I know these are gonna be kind of cute. And harmless. But if you got one, call me. We'll disguise your voice if you want us to, and you get Trans Siberian Orchestra tickets on the twenty eighth.
Speaker 3: If you win radio app it's one on one point three Katie w B.
Speaker 1: Let's do confessions, Christmas Confessions on Katie WB. Now you do have to call in, but here's a funny one via tacks. My daughter turned one in October. She's really too young to understand presents, so we kept half of her birthday presents unopened and we're giving them to her for Christmas, which is a brilliant idea, because when you have a one year old, two year old, three year old, you have a birthday party, the fifteen kids that come all bring a present. Grandma, Grandma Aunt Lucinda gets her a present, You get her presence. Then pretty soon she's got more presents than a one year old can ever play with. Brilliant idea. Christmas Confessions. We're going to disguise your voice, going to make sure that the disguiser is working correctly, Jenny, can you test her out for me? There?
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, Oh it sounds like it's a warning. I sound like Santa's elf, What do you want for Christmas? To the boy Davy, I'll let Santa no day. What do you want for Christmas?
Speaker 1: Football?
Speaker 3: No football? Oh you been a good boy?
Speaker 1: A football? Now to find good Okay, you're ready, God, here we go. Let's disguise voices and get people on the phone. Here. Now we have different confessions. Best one is going to go see trans Siberia coming up Target Center on December twenty eighth. Let's go to This one is about mom and makeup. Hello, Confessions, you're on the air. What's your story?
Speaker 10: Well, when I was in junior high, my girlfriends we're all giving each other present and I didn't have any money or anything. So I stole some of my mom's makeup, like her lipstick and a blush and I don't know what else it was, but so I took those and I gave those to my girlfriends. But then there was this boy that I really liked, but he wasn't my boyfriend. Yeah, but I took my dad's like this bottle of old spice and this soap that was on a rope, and I gave it to him. He never said anything to me. He didn't even say thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, ungrateful? After he stole guests? Did the soap on a rope have hair on it? Or was it used or was it still in the box?
Speaker 5: No, well it was just a little.
Speaker 1: He was just a little. That's adorable. That's adorable. You didn't have any money to get your friends stuff. That's adorable. Okay, steal it. I like your confession. Please hold old Trans Siberian Orchestra tickets. Let's go to mom's bed. Mom's bed confession, you're up next. What's your story?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 11: So, I was hosting for my parentscation. I had a friend daughter, and she got a little more than tipsy, and she lit a cigarette apparently while I was sleeping and fell asleep. We were in my parents' bed, and I woke up to the smoke, smoke, and the cigarette was burning through the whole entire bed.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it was awful. And my friend got off scot free, and my parents unfortunately had to come home to that and for Christmas I to buy them a whole new bed.
Speaker 1: Oh, you burned down your mom's bed.
Speaker 3: Wow, don't smoke.
Speaker 11: My friend.
Speaker 4: I didn't even smoke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sucks. All right, let's go to siblings peaking at presents. Hello, you're on confessions. What's your story?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 12: Yeah, When my sister, brother and I were little, my parents anniversary was right around Christmas, so they would always go out to eat and leave us home alone, and we would take scissors and very carefully open each.
Speaker 13: Presence and then tape over the same exact spot that they that they had our youth tape on, so they never tell that we had opened the presents and we knew everything, which ruins Christmas by the way, which.
Speaker 3: It totally does Christmas.
Speaker 1: You don't realize that when you're doing it. But my daughter Beth went through the same thing. She was like eight years old and her sister was like, you know, seven, and they opened every present and knew what it was, and then Christmas morning sucked because there was no surprise. Don't do that. That's a good one. We have time for one more. Lets go to stole sister's gift. Let's find out what's your confession stole sister's gift? Go ahead?
Speaker 9: Hi.
Speaker 11: When I was nine, I stole my sister's gel pins but she got for Christmas and I sold them to the kids.
Speaker 12: That's pool to get the Yoyo skipper Barbie that I.
Speaker 11: Didn't get for Christmas?
Speaker 1: Wait, so what the yo yo skipper Barbie? Is that what you said?
Speaker 14: Yo?
Speaker 1: What is a yo yo skipper Barbie?
Speaker 11: She was like the lifeguard kind of Barbie, and she had this really cool long and blue dress.
Speaker 13: She was kind of theater so and.
Speaker 12: She had this fun you could use which I didn't know how.
Speaker 10: To use at all.
Speaker 1: But wow, she remembers that Barbie must have been some dope jail jail, I mean, you stole. Did your sister ever find out what happened to her beloved gel pins?
Speaker 11: I think I finally told her like.
Speaker 3: Two years ago, I can't bring this to the grave. I can't.
Speaker 1: That is funny, Okay, we need to We need to figure out which one we got. Set mom's bed on fire. Yeah, stole my moms makeup and dad soap on a rope was only lightly used. Stole sister's gelpins to buy a Barbie something yo yoker Barbie, and siblings peaked at the gifts before Christmas. What do you think is the winner? Anybody? Anybody? Anybody?
Speaker 2: I feel like I like the Skipper Barbie.
Speaker 3: One the best because of the detail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you know, they're also deserving. But guess what, you gelpin thief, you're aware. We got tickets for you for Trans Siberian Orchestra. Thanks for being on. You want to say your name, Shannon? Let's do you want to hear her real voice? You can hear her real voice, Danna. Let's hear your real voice.
Speaker 9: This is my real voice.
Speaker 1: Sounds a little bit different, a little bit different. Thank you, Shannon. Enjoy the show. We'll have more of those tomorrow on Katie w B just about the same time. Show one on one point three kd WB. Well, let's see what we're going to talk about this time. There's so much, there's so much, it's like there's a there's a plethora. Well please do yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift is the guest on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert tonight and she's scheduled to perform perform and it's the first time a track from her new album, The Life of a Showgirl will be performed, so it's a big.
Speaker 3: Week for her in that aspect.
Speaker 2: But then also she's got all the stuff coming out on Disney Plus on Friday that you can check out as well with her docuseries and just won't go.
Speaker 1: I don't mind it, but I wonder if there's if it gets to a point where who was it that was it? Brad Pitt or Leonardo DiCaprio. I get those two mixed up. That said, I don't want to be everywhere people get tired of me. Yeah, and there's definitely a Taylor Swift kind of a burnout factor. But at the same time, there are people that go, I can't get enough right now.
Speaker 6: Well, if you can't get enough, here's more about Taylor Swift. The top five most popular touring artists of the millennium came out according to Pollstars calculations, which I believe, you know, their very credible source, and that includes Coldplay, YouTube Ed Sheeron, Dave Matthews Band, and Taylor Swift. And it is based on ticket sales from January two thousand and one to December twenty twenty five. So Taylor Swift sold nineteen million tickets.
Speaker 3: I guess that's a lot.
Speaker 6: And yeah, so now she's in the top five most popular touring artists of the millennium.
Speaker 1: Nice, well, I got a story for you. Did you know that in Australia today Australia became the first country in the world to implement a nationwide band on so ban on social media for kids under sixteen years old. So no TikTok, no Instagram, no YouTube, Facebook. They have to block access for miners or face fines of up to this must be a typo, but it says thirty three million. Oh, I get it. I see, it's not per kid, it's per app. Okay, So they have to block access and then they want to do face ID, but they're not really sure that face id is going to be able to actually recognize the kids whatever. The government frames the move as a major push to protect youth mental health, targeting risks like his cyber bullying, harmful content and privacy concerns, though critics argue it could limit free expression and may drive teams toward unregulated platforms, you know, the ones that are a little bit, i don't know, more dark webish, shady kind of thing. The rollouts being watched closely worldwide, and some nations reportedly exploring similar age based restrictions. I'm all for it. I don't know if you can actually control that, because just like Booze, big Sis is going to give you her like whatever she's going to, you know, you'll be able to open up with big Siss's face, ID whatever, and then it's off to the races. So it sounds like a good idea, but I don't know if it's enforceable.
Speaker 6: Like back in the day, Jenny and I would just lie and say we were thirteen to get onto websites.
Speaker 3: That's what we because thirteen.
Speaker 1: Like like Club Penguin essentially.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that and then the fact, like I think about what I did, which was go on Napster where you could download music illegally, but you could also chat with random people on that And I've told you guys this story before. I would chat with random people just being like, oh, this is fun. They'd be like, well, what do you look like? And I was like, right, who's your favorite pop artists?
Speaker 3: And they'd say, like, I don't know Britney Spears.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, I look like yeah right, but he's talking to some guy that's like sixty eight years old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But that's terrifying to look back at now as a grown adult telling random strations on the Internet like yeah, I look like Christina Aguilera, like trying to get them to like me, oh, all right, moving on it, h please. Justin bieber twenty twenty six tour is apparently stalled, but I also don't think there ever was supposedly going to be one. He is headlining the Coachella Music Festival in April, where he's pocketing ten million dollars, but the music industry expected that festival performance would launch a point for a twenty twenty six tour. However, Biber in his inner circle haven't made any plans at They don't have dates, locations, concept ideas, anything discussed. And I just don't think that Justin Bieber, after the last couple of tours, is probably like honestly built for touring anymore, because he had to cancel like multiple of his stops.
Speaker 1: The problem is that's how they make their money, I know, because there's no money in streaming, I mean a little bit, but they make their money on tours and merch. Well, I said, that's that's tough. I said this to you guys off the air.
Speaker 8: I think they should start doing pop up shows more and more pop up shows, because do you pop up? Who did it at that record store here? MGK, yes, he did want here and it's convenient because you don't have to do it every single night, you don't have to travel everywhere, so he could spend time with his wife and his.
Speaker 3: That was a press thing though he's on tour.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm just saying especially.
Speaker 2: I think those pop ups von Tho are just to like get publicity for their albums, because that's kind of what the All American Rejects was doing for a while, and then MGK kind of copied them, and now I've seen a lot of other bands. But I don't think they're not making money off of that stuff, because you could just get to go to that stuff for free.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm sure, or you could charge for it though, twenty.
Speaker 2: Four hours for sure, but like charge enough that the artists would be willing, because pop ups you'd probably be like, all right, twenty dollars at the door. That's not getting artists really anywhere compared to what they have to pay for.
Speaker 3: It's for the people, it's for the fans. Consulting company says.
Speaker 6: That theaters can get customers back because theater movie theater attendance is like super down right now, been dropping for decades thanks to streaming, the pandemic and other things, and so this consulting company says, hey, we should be offering community events like movie clubs, Q and as, and then expanding content that movie theaters deliver to include things like concert films and live sports.
Speaker 3: Would you go see sports at a movie theater? David?
Speaker 1: What like a hockey game? I mean, what lives?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: I see a broadcast of a live live I was like, what they're gonna play Ping pong down in the I gotcha. I see. Maybe it'd be fun to watch the Vikings lose on a big screen.
Speaker 3: Right exactly?
Speaker 1: Oh no, but at least it was huge.
Speaker 3: I liked it.
Speaker 8: Kate Winslet we talked about this yesterday, but now we have audio. She was doing an interview about something Eminem asked her to do was a bit too much.
Speaker 4: Eminem asked me to shave his bottom.
Speaker 7: It's always like.
Speaker 6: A pooh bum thing for me when I come on.
Speaker 7: This are handheld raisers. Well he did.
Speaker 3: He said, would you shave my up? And I said, I'm sorry, don't. I don't do personal grooming.
Speaker 1: What okay? And that is the dirt, gross, That is the dirt brought you by six one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's injury law we get another Christmas wish coming up at eight o'clock this morning, live as it happens. Yesterday we raised thirteen thousand, eight hundred plus dollars when we did the Treasure Island match day, and so that totals up to like twenty seven thousand something a twenty seven thousand, five hundred plus I think so, thank you very much, and we'll do another Christmas wish coming up at about eight o'clock on k D Double UV. Are you ready? It is time to play Name that Tune. Let's get started. It is Bailey versus Vaunts and here we go. Oh, the theme this time of the year, we're spending lots of cash on Christmas. So the theme for the first half of Name that Tune is money. All of these songs somehow refer to money. There's a clue, Bailey, here's your first real clue. Bid how many seconds it will take you to name that tune? This song title dangles off of purses, coats, and sunglasses. Pay up and name that tune. This song title dangles off of purses, coats, and sunglasses. Pay up and name that tune. Fun It'll be a good game today, Bailey.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know, so I'm gonna say I can aim that tune in four seconds.
Speaker 7: VN.
Speaker 8: I think I can aim that tune in one second. Whoa, okay, Von, name that tune. I think I believe that's Jesse j Price tag.
Speaker 6: Yes, I'll need your money, money, money.
Speaker 1: Okay, moving on next clue. In the money category. This song isn't about dirty money, it's about money dirty vant. This song isn't about money dirty. It's about No wait, it's not about dirty money. It's about money dirty.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 1: The song isn't about dirty money, it's about money dirty.
Speaker 8: I think I can name that tune in three seconds.
Speaker 6: I also said three vants, so Vant, name that tune.
Speaker 3: Oh, that was a good intro to a song.
Speaker 7: Yikes, yikes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we're listening in your car. You're probably screaming at your radio, texting and the answer. I'm not looking at the answer the text. By the way, I don't know it. I'll be so real.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know it either, but I automatically get the point.
Speaker 1: Old dirty bastard got your money.
Speaker 7: I got you Oh.
Speaker 1: The greatest compositions of all time. Money is the theme today in this part of the category, and here we go, Bailey, you'll bid first.
Speaker 8: You're saying in this part of the category of this half, is there another category there?
Speaker 1: Sure is?
Speaker 7: We just don't know it.
Speaker 1: Sure is, Yes, Okay, right now we're on money, payments, payments, payments, invoices, invoices, invoices. I sure hope you can take care of them.
Speaker 3: Bailey, I know it.
Speaker 6: Okay, Hey, Von, I can name that tune in one second.
Speaker 7: Okay, Bailey, name that tune?
Speaker 14: Heck, yeah, that is Bill's Bills, Bills?
Speaker 8: Was any group that I could see in concert live get back Together?
Speaker 7: It's Destiny's Child.
Speaker 3: Oh, I would love that.
Speaker 1: By the way, gotta give a shout out to Emma from her favorite morning show, especially Dave. She's the big O seven today, seven years old, Emma. Love that you're listening with mom or dad or whoever it is. And happy birthday Emmama. Here we go with the final clue in the money round. All of these songs somehow refer to money. Want your bid first?
Speaker 7: Yes, I do.
Speaker 1: The greater your wealth, the more challenges you'll face. The greater your wealth, the more challenges you'll face.
Speaker 8: Okay, hmm, Bailey, I think I can name that tune.
Speaker 7: In three seconds.
Speaker 6: Okay, I said, I was confident. I said I could name it in two seconds. Hopefully we'll see Okay, Okay, this sounds like it's a sample of a different song, because it's not. I'm coming out, because that's not about money. But okay, just based on this clue, is it Champagne Problems?
Speaker 3: No, dang it.
Speaker 8: Based on the clue, I was like, Champagne's the point automatically, but I know it's more money, more problem.
Speaker 3: Okay, Champagne Problem is a song.
Speaker 6: Yes, Okay, so I said, Okay, I made an educated guess.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we're moving on. The money round is over. Get money round out of your mind. Next category. These are everywhere this season. Not talking about corny All Mark movies. I'm talking about lights. All of these songs include the word light or lights in the title.
Speaker 3: To two.
Speaker 8: Okay, good luck, thanks, we both have.
Speaker 1: All right, Bailey, You're bidden first Saturday and Sunday, things get real.
Speaker 6: Bright Saturday and Sunday. Oh my gosh, I'm screaming over here.
Speaker 7: I know it.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, I'm gonna say I can name that tune in two seconds.
Speaker 7: Oh Bailey, Little little Bailey, j No middle name. I can blow you at the park and name that tune in one second, all right, but name that tune the weekend blending lights.
Speaker 3: It shouldn't be like fo betterget that?
Speaker 1: Okay, very good?
Speaker 7: You get it, Bailey?
Speaker 6: Well, I knew it was gonna be the Weekend, but I couldn't remember the name of the song.
Speaker 1: So that's why I said two. You're doing great, Thank you, buddy. Here we go with an X one. Here's your clue. The category is lights because the lights are everywhere this holiday season. She's a close friend of Taylor Swift, performed at Prince William's wedding, and her music is graced major motion picture soundtracks like The Hunger Games and Fifty Shades. But what is her song? Close friend of Taylor Swift? Okay, played at Prince William's wedding. She's done songs for The Hunger Games and Fifty Shades.
Speaker 7: I love this text.
Speaker 8: Somebody said, Dave's clues today have me yelling. I can name that tune in zero second? Can you bid that?
Speaker 7: I don't think you can try.
Speaker 1: I think you have to bid one second. Everybody gets a chance that and.
Speaker 3: Then it's boring otherwise, all right, is it me?
Speaker 1: No, it's it's.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 7: I can name that tune in one.
Speaker 8: Second, I said two, So font name that tune? Is that the simply titled lights Biley Golding?
Speaker 1: Yes? Okay, down to the final two clues, Bailey, you are bidding first? And here we go. We used to like this guy, but not anymore? Can you name this song? We used to like this guy, but not anymore? Can you name this song?
Speaker 6: I know who the artist is, but do I know the name of the song remains to be seen.
Speaker 7: I know that.
Speaker 6: All right, Well you know what you'll Let's say I can name that tune in two seconds.
Speaker 8: I also said two seconds, Bailey tune?
Speaker 3: Is it called all of the Lights or Lights?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: Again by Kanye West?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Next, you.
Speaker 7: Say you needed that win? You needed that win?
Speaker 8: The first I don't know if I know that song at all, but.
Speaker 2: It was the intro to like Timberwolves games for the whole season, so.
Speaker 3: I lived to run free in my brain.
Speaker 8: Okay, last one, and what's the score Bailey for you three?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 1: You're on fire? That's the clue. Vaunt you bid first? You're on fire?
Speaker 8: In TRUEUS Carl Leak fashion, even though I never ever get this right. I'm going to make my last bid for one second.
Speaker 6: I also said one second, name that tune.
Speaker 7: I do this every damn Oh, I know it.
Speaker 3: You don't know it.
Speaker 8: You know what it sounds. It sounded like what the hell by ever Lavine's now, I don't know it.
Speaker 12: Lighted up Up Up, lighted Up.
Speaker 14: That's it by a Fallen Boy.
Speaker 1: You both did very well. You name that tune pretty sure.
Speaker 7: That song is called light m Up, not light it up.
Speaker 3: Take it.
Speaker 1: It's fine, you got it. Okay. Now the songs to choose from our price tag Got Your Money by d B which I really hope you picked that. One Bill's Bills Bills, MO moneybo Problems, which is my second choice. Blinding Lights. I've heard that a million times. Lights by Ellie Golden, one of the most beautiful compositions of all time. All of the lights, don't care, light them up, don't care. But it's up to you, guys.
Speaker 6: We're not picking your songs, Dave, because BoNT and I we always have wrong.
Speaker 2: Okay, I would say that one vote against.
Speaker 8: Off three two one bill.
Speaker 1: You guys are so basic, so basic. Great, I'm gonna go in the other room. I'm gonna go in down the hall listen.
Speaker 3: To o dB Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: I would have much rather heard this one. Come on all right, Yeah, I'm gonna do I get an idea. I'm gonna do that DJ bit where the DJ he locks himself in the studio and then says, I'm not gonna come out and I'm not gonna play the same song until we raise a certain amount of money. Guess what my song is gonna be. Yeah, getting rich would like immediately poop his pants or like you know, would like the late slow slow poop. Do you know this song?
Speaker 7: You better give me that money idea?
Speaker 1: What's your idea?
Speaker 7: How about we just don't raise any money so we could just leave you locked in that room. Yeah, I like that plan.
Speaker 1: I'm in there by myself. All of us say I let me out. Now we're having like lunch and you're just in there crying. We're doing a Christmas wish coming up a little bit. By the way, yesterday raised over thirteen thousand dollars with Treasure Island's contribution, then that is going to be twenty seven thousand, five hundred something or other. It is one on one point three. Katie W be are we doing Jenny's been on Reddit. I believe we are. Let's do it just ahead of another Christmas wish. Jenny's read it.
Speaker 3: Some of them read it.
Speaker 2: Asked professionals who enter homes like plumbers, electricians, cleaners, what is something the condition of a house tells you about the owner that they don't realize.
Speaker 3: So we'll start off with this one. I went into a house once.
Speaker 2: It was pretty nice home from the outside, and there were but there were boxes and boxes of stuff everywhere. And the person who was helping me said to the homeowner, are you guys just moving in? After a moment of silence, the home owner said, no, We've been here for ten years. Oh, And so I told my helper, do not ask people questions, Do not do that?
Speaker 3: WHOA all right?
Speaker 2: Another one was I once worked in a house in winter and they had the fireplace going with the Is it flu?
Speaker 7: Flute?
Speaker 3: Flue?
Speaker 1: Flu? That's what that's the door that opens up to the chimney the flu.
Speaker 2: Again, the flu was shut. The house was blanketed in smoke. At open the flu, yeah, and they disconnected all the smoke alarms. When I showed them how to open the flu. They both lost their minds. They've been living like that for years. WHOA, Wow, that is terrifying. Can you get carbon monoxide poisoning from that?
Speaker 1: Cancer?
Speaker 3: Can not good for you? Oh my god. O.
Speaker 2: Lots of people here are talking about how gross people are, but some people are just quirky. This person says, so they went into someone's house to help them move. Everything was pink, the floors, the ceiling, the walls, the furniture, they're clothing, except their bedroom was lime green. Ooh, I like it.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 3: And then someone else.
Speaker 2: Said that they were visiting a patient they helped with, like at home care, and they said they had their house filled with clocks, like clocks everywhere, clocks on the wall, clocks on the manteld, grandfather clocks, cuckoo clocks, nautical clocks, desktop clocks like my dads clock, my dad's.
Speaker 3: A clock, and like knickknack persons.
Speaker 6: So if any of my friends ever came over to my dad's house, I'd be like, I'm fair warning, fair warning.
Speaker 1: When you walk in, it's like Doc Brown's house.
Speaker 2: Yes, So these are people who go into people's homes for a living, for their job, and what they end up finding this one is disgusting, and so the worst thing that I ever saw was a litter box on the kitchen Coundy.
Speaker 3: That is gross.
Speaker 2: Some people are just gross up by cats walking on kitchen counters in general, and then you put their litter box up there.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't mind. Another person said the number of.
Speaker 2: Inoperable cars and lawnmowers in the front yard can be a signific signifier of how disorderly the inside might be. I haven't proven wrong, but ordinarily that is a big sign of when you walk inside, it's like.
Speaker 7: Whoa, whoa.
Speaker 2: We all I feel like we I at least have a neighbor who has cars on their front yard.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean if you live in the northern suburbs, whereas where I grew up, a lot of people just have like an extra car or you know, an extra lawn yeah, or like five different like four wheelers, and they're like, yeah, I'm getting back to those.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get those run in soon. No, you're not get out here.
Speaker 2: Another person that I used to deliver furniture and appliances in one of the store selling points was that we took the old items for free. Well houses people's people smoked in were the worst. We replaced the sofa for a customer, and when we pulled the old sofa away from the wall, there was an almost cartoonish.
Speaker 3: Outline of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, except for it was outlined by years of cigarette smoke and the walls were white but stained yellow as you could expect.
Speaker 3: That is so growth growth. I feel like I am shocked.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's been years and years since I walked into a home where you can smell smoke, because I think most people smoke outside of their homes nowadays. But yeah, my grandma smoked in the house. Why Yeah, yeah, when I used to.
Speaker 1: I used to smoke a pack in a half a day, Yes, and I would smoke in the house, didn't It was like this was back when you'd walk into a restaurant they'd say smoke in or non And back in the eighties until the eighties you could smoke on an airplane. There was smoking sections so weird and non smoking separated, like no separation at all. The row ended here and started there. Oh yeah, but it was so delicious. I was talking to somebody last night if I could smoke again, and it was like not harmful to your body. I would be lighting them up right now.
Speaker 2: Everyone has to have a vice, And so every once in a while it does cross my mind, like maybe I'll take up smoking. Maybe that'll be my new thing, because I'm not really a drinker anymore, you know, Oh William something to like, Jenny me out, like, just give me a little ease in the evening.
Speaker 1: I know what you mean, it's too bad. Well, some people would say do weed do we.
Speaker 3: Think it's too anxious.
Speaker 1: My brain doesn't work that way either. Weed makes me like, h.
Speaker 6: What was that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well that's it for Jenny's been on Red today. Thank you for coming along on this journey with me.
Speaker 1: Okay, we got Rain, I believe, Rain on the phone to respond to this. Rain is a home healthcare nurse. Oh, and Jenny was talking about how when you go to somebody's houses, you'll find things that make you go, okay, I know a little something about this family. Hi, Rain, Raina, sorry, Raina, no problem, Good morning morning.
Speaker 9: So I went to the patient's house one time and she had a squirrels in the corner of her living room, like visible, yes, And I asked her about it and she's like, oh, well, I leave my patio door open and they like to come in sometimes and I just haven't gotten around of picking it up.
Speaker 3: Oh did it smell in there?
Speaker 12: Oh well yeah.
Speaker 9: She was also a smoker and had a.
Speaker 12: Dog, so god.
Speaker 1: Wow. And you just got to like just keep going, like, okay, well let's checking yep, keep smiling, check your blood.
Speaker 3: Pressure, you know. Oh gosh, right back for a dog too.
Speaker 1: Thank you for calling. Have a good day, Ran, Bye bye.