Speaker 1: So, And the other thing is, we don't answer the phone until you're on the radio. So if you're ringing right now, keep ringing until we answer the phone. You all ready, Let's get started. No phone screen or Friday. Ye're up first? Let the chaos begin. What's your name?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: I'm easy, hizy. What's up?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I have tried calling multiple times that I've never gotten and this is crazy. I just want to say I've been listening to you guys for months now and I love you guys so much.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you, Isy. What are you doing today?
Speaker 2: I'm just on my way to work. I just moved an hour away, so I'm trying to find somewhere else. But it's not as easy as I thought it would be.
Speaker 1: Oh gotcha, Bailey needs a roommate. Maybe moving to Bailey and we.
Speaker 3: Can live together.
Speaker 2: That'd be great.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank Yousy, No phone screen for Friday? Year up? Next? What's your name?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: This is Elizabeth, Hi, Elizabeth.
Speaker 5: Hey.
Speaker 6: My question is for Bailey.
Speaker 7: Bailey.
Speaker 1: I know you used to work for Disney.
Speaker 4: Are you able to share what.
Speaker 5: You did within the company, Like, were you a cast member?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: So I was a cast member. I worked at Disney World in the Magic Kingdom. I worked in Tomorrowland and then in Epcot during the Food and Wine Festival and the Flowering Garden Festival, and I just sold merchandise. Your girl auditioned a handful of times for entertainment. They didn't want this space, so they said, hey, put her in the stores and she'll say have a magical day when she hands you your bag.
Speaker 3: So that's what I did.
Speaker 8: And then I worked for the Disney Store for like seven years too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're gonna put you in a Daisy Duck suit. Why didn't they put you in the Daisy Duck suit?
Speaker 9: Tall?
Speaker 2: Baby?
Speaker 3: Too tall?
Speaker 1: Is that a girl or a boy in the Donald Duck suit?
Speaker 3: It is whoever is tall enough?
Speaker 1: You have that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to be tiny.
Speaker 1: They're tiny, They're dot they're ducks. They're not tall. Katie w you be no phone screen or Friday. What's your name? Hi?
Speaker 4: I'm Autumn.
Speaker 1: I Autumn. What's up?
Speaker 5: Well? I graduated from nursing school at the end of the month and I'm on my way to take one of my life.
Speaker 2: So I was just hoping for some good luck.
Speaker 3: Who good vibes, Good vibes, good vibes.
Speaker 1: The answer is hemoglobin. So if you get stuck on one, the answer is hemoglobin. Okay, get hemoglobin. That okay, good luck, Katie, will be no phone screen or Friday. What is your name?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, my name is Rianna. I listen to Years all the time. This is so crazy.
Speaker 6: Okay, I know the other person just called and said that too.
Speaker 1: It's okay. Well you will never never get tired of that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 7: My question was, is it weirdly as I see people like out in public, like you guys are out in the wild. I used just to live in Maple Girlve and I saw Stevo all the time, and it was always so awkward when I would see him because I'd like look at him like Hi, Like he's just supposed to know me.
Speaker 6: Didn't know me?
Speaker 1: No, It's it's always flattering and surprising because we can go through ninety nine percent of our day and nobody knows who we are. But then once in a while you'll be at like Dunkin Donuts and the girl behind the counter and be like, oh my god, are you Dave? I listen every day, can I get a picture? And it's always like surprising because you don't expect it. But it's always like, if you care enough about our show to ask us to you know, like to say hi, then I consider you a friend and you're very important to be. Jenny got recognized yesterday at Dick's.
Speaker 11: I did shout out.
Speaker 3: Max.
Speaker 11: We chatted for quite a bit.
Speaker 10: He was helping me and get some shoes and we talked about life and radio and all that stuff.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think we overall appreciate it, So come say hi if you see.
Speaker 3: Us always if I have RBF, Yeah, but you do.
Speaker 2: I know that was.
Speaker 7: So sad when you were at the apple orchard and that one lady was so many.
Speaker 12: People said hi, and I made sure to say hi to all the ones I heard, but that lady I must have not seen a heard her walked.
Speaker 1: Right by r.
Speaker 3: I've already reached a QUOTEA leave all.
Speaker 1: Right, next one, no phone screener Friday, Hello, what is your name? Megan? What's up? Reagan us?
Speaker 9: Through my first week of my new job with the Office of Camus Management for the State WO for.
Speaker 13: The State Baby was that a shout out?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know what will will allow it? It was it sneaked by? Do you know why state workers don't look out the window all morning. I don't, so they'll have something to do all afternoon. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. Lazy lazy, lazy k DWB no phone screen or Friday. What's your name?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're on the radio. What's up? Yeah, it's happening. I love this.
Speaker 11: Because they don't have a plan.
Speaker 1: Have a plan.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I gotta be a little bit gig give a little bit more grace though, for the first times.
Speaker 1: She got through and she giggles. She was on the radio, Katie able to be no phone screener, Friday, what's your name?
Speaker 2: Vanessa?
Speaker 1: Vanessa? Up?
Speaker 10: Not much.
Speaker 5: I wanted to call in and say happy hunting to all of the deer hunters.
Speaker 4: From last weekend and to some of their last weekends.
Speaker 5: This weekend.
Speaker 4: I was able to score my first nine points buck last week.
Speaker 1: Look at that buck?
Speaker 4: Yeah, pretty good, that's pretty good. My third.
Speaker 1: How many?
Speaker 8: How many points is the most points of a buck?
Speaker 3: Great question?
Speaker 9: I have no idea.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of points.
Speaker 7: That's been twenty six.
Speaker 10: Do you do you use the meat and then just have a bunch in your freezer for like the entire year or what are you gonna do with it?
Speaker 5: Yep, No, we're grinding it up ourselves.
Speaker 2: Can I have lots of meat in the freezer. My father in law got a buck as well, and then we've got three more, hoping to get one this weekend.
Speaker 11: And you know who likes venison, the Dave Ryan Shall.
Speaker 10: If you have any extra you want to send them our way, you let us know.
Speaker 1: You speak for yourself. I'm not a business fan. No, I don't like what I thought you would.
Speaker 10: Dang, mister Summersauce his daddy doesn't like veniceon. I'm surprised, you know.
Speaker 1: I tell you at the time, we went hunting and this friend of ours name Frank, he got it was sad he got shot. Yeah, and so he's laying there and we're like, oh my god. So we take Frank into Cable, Wisconsin to the emergency room and he and he he didn't make it. He died and the doctor said, if you hadn't strapped him to the hood, he probably would have pulled through. Thank you.
Speaker 11: Frank shot him?
Speaker 1: Was it you, Jenny, You're ruining the joke. You don't need to analyze the joke. Let it lay, Let it lay there, no phone screen or Friday, you're up next? What's your name, Brianna? What's up?
Speaker 6: I just wanted to say good luck to all the girls women diving there on doing state today and yesterday sound.
Speaker 11: When we have first time calls, they don't know what the rules.
Speaker 1: The rules aren't no shout outs and not because we don't like to, but because we do shout outs another time. And then you get today is first time callers only, and then no swearing of course, no politics, of course, no plugging, no, no have a plan, no plugging anything and have a plan. Yeah, but we still love you even if you got this sound. Yeah, we still love you.
Speaker 11: And swimming and girls swimming, you know, good for you.
Speaker 1: No phone screener, Friday. Hello, what's your name?
Speaker 14: Marlin?
Speaker 1: Marlin? What's up?
Speaker 14: Hey? I just wanted to say, Dave. I've been listening to you for a long time, since the mid to late eighties, your Twin Cities icon. I appreciate you, guys, and I just wanted to call in and say and tell you guys that Jenny is hot.
Speaker 3: Jenny is hot.
Speaker 13: I never noticed. I look at her every day. I never noticed before my favorite Dave Bryan arrow was the eighties. Yeah, Jenny is hot. Thank you, Marlon. That's very sweet of you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Marlin.
Speaker 14: Have a good Friday.
Speaker 1: Thank you my friend. Appreciate that is hot. No phone screener Friday. What's your name, Hight? This is Cody, Cody, what's up?
Speaker 9: I want to give a PSA two people that drive when it's getting kind of DARKO. If a deer jumps out in front of you, don't swerve, lock up your brakes and hit the deer.
Speaker 1: That's true, because you'll swerve and you'll hit an oak tree right.
Speaker 9: Four a pole. This morning, on my way into work, I saw a truck down as Stephen Bakman, so I slipped around quick to see if they were okay, and they ended up hitting a pole and messing up their suv worse than if they would hit a deer. They were stuck down.
Speaker 1: In the ditch. That's a really good essay, because your instinct is to swerve because all of a sudden, boom there it is. But yeah, bear down, grab the wheel and just slam on the brakes and hit that deer square on.
Speaker 11: I thought you're supposed to. I don't even think you're supposed to. Hit the brakes. So I thought you're supposed to go hit them?
Speaker 10: Well, I mean you don't you have point five seconds to react?
Speaker 3: Yeah, hits the gas?
Speaker 1: Well all right, A becks. No phone screen for Friday. First time caller version. What's your name? Morning, KDWB crew and Dave Ryan calling to stay Hi.
Speaker 11: First time caller, big fan.
Speaker 1: I want to say hi my cousin, Dave Ryan Man. You know you're Asian.
Speaker 2: I'm Asian or.
Speaker 1: Were related somehow?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What is what is your name? What's your name?
Speaker 6: My name is Chew, Chew.
Speaker 1: We are related distantly somehow. I am twenty percent Asian. Some people see it in my face. Some people don't see it in my face. I will tell you this, Chew, I'd known you for a long time. He ain't never been invited to a barbecue or nothing like that. I'm just throwing that out there. Yeah, we'll do a pretty soon.
Speaker 10: Thanks, Kain.
Speaker 6: I got a badge of egg rolls right here.
Speaker 3: I just like your asin. I'm asing that's funny.
Speaker 1: Chew, have a great day. Thank you, see you, my brother, KATIEWB. No phone screen for Friday. What's your name? Emma, Emma? What's up?
Speaker 2: I just want to remind people to refill their prescriptions a couple of days early, not when they are completely out.
Speaker 1: Yes, talk about it. Never thought about that. It's not a bad idea. Okay, thank you very much, Katie, would be no phone screen or Friday. What's your name?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 3: This is Caleb?
Speaker 1: Caleb, what's up?
Speaker 9: Ah?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 9: So I've been learning Portuguese right, and I just wanted to share a couple of expressions.
Speaker 14: That I learned recently that I thought, can.
Speaker 1: I trust you not to swear in Portuguese? I don't want some Portuguese family driving to work or something, being like, yeah, this guy named Caleb came on and told me to eat a blank So okay, nothing bad.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 14: So the first one is uh now means the nose of the pig.
Speaker 1: The pigs now is not a power outlet. It's not okay, okay, give me, give me one, give me one more, Caleb.
Speaker 9: Well more is a KMO.
Speaker 14: Cameo, go, I.
Speaker 1: Heard house in there?
Speaker 14: Catu he who doesn't have a dog.
Speaker 9: With a cat.
Speaker 3: Hmmm?
Speaker 12: Interesting a proverb possess you learn any specific phrases?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's like you may do with what you got?
Speaker 1: Nice, Okay, gotcha.
Speaker 3: Okay is good day?
Speaker 1: Okay? Good? You know, no phone screen or Friday. What's your name?
Speaker 6: My name is Rachel.
Speaker 1: Hi, Rachel.
Speaker 6: I am hoping you guys could play the Dixon Farms hard Sider commercial for me because it's fall and I am really craving some hardsider me too.
Speaker 1: I wish I could, but I was kind of ordered not to play it anymore.
Speaker 3: But it doesn't.
Speaker 8: Rich like he has to listen to other stations now, so you don't even know.
Speaker 1: I'm not taking a chance on that one. Your boss tells you not to do something and then you go ahead and do it because you hope they won't note it.
Speaker 10: We've never done it quite with it.
Speaker 1: It's just one of those things where Rich would probably laugh about it, but he also might not laugh about it. And I don't want to be like, hey, can you come down and see me after your show? And I walk in close the door and when they say close the door, it's always bad.
Speaker 3: But plays on the live.
Speaker 6: Stream though I haven't heard it.
Speaker 14: She a so uh.
Speaker 12: Every morning we're live on YouTube Dave Ryan TV. They're in commercials and stuff. You know, you don't want to hear commercials all the time on the stream, I'll play the War of the Roses song or Dix inside or sometime. So go on the live stream and I'll play it for you in a little bit.
Speaker 6: Okay, thank you, of course.
Speaker 1: Dave Ryan TV on YouTube. Okay, thank you. A couple of more phone calls on no phone screen or Friday. You're up next? What's your name?
Speaker 14: Janelle?
Speaker 1: Janelle? What's up day?
Speaker 4: It's your donut girl from Children.
Speaker 2: Hi you guys, Okay, I have.
Speaker 4: A question, and I really apologize in advance that we need to do a poll on who likes the commercials.
Speaker 1: I love it, you know. I'm gonna tell you something. The reason that name another law firm, Name another realtor besides Chris Lindall, name another because that's like they do commercials that stand out. I can't name another realtor besides Chris Lindall, and because why because he does all those billboards and he's got his arms spread out. Okay. I could name like Heimer and Lamber's injury law because it required because well, but because they're you know, big supporters of the show, and I love them. But the commercial look at you, you don't remember the other commercials. So I'm a big fan of top Dog Law. But it made you notice.
Speaker 3: You're talking about it, you're talking about it. A dog bites you.
Speaker 10: Well, the newest.
Speaker 4: One was, you know. He plays off the scenario of the kids that are in school and they need to take notes. And we just sit here at work and we're listening to it and laughing because it's so good.
Speaker 3: It's so good, so good to an accident. Who do you call? Tap dog?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Love you guys, love you, thank you? All right, sadly, one more call, just one more call. I don't know, we'll see, I don't know. Maybe we break the rules and go for a solid hour. Would that be crazy? What are you guys doing on a radio station? Play Taylor Swift KTIWB, no phone screen or Friday? What's your name?
Speaker 6: Hey Dan?
Speaker 5: This is Kim. I've been listening since I was a little girl. I'm in the car with my two daughters. We just wanted to call and say we love you guys, listen to you every day. You're amazing. Thank you for a fun morning every day.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you. I really appreciate that you've been listening for a long time. Got the kids in the car with you.
Speaker 5: We do they can they say hello to you guys of course?
Speaker 6: Of course ladies, hye.
Speaker 1: I love that, you know what. There'll be some in another twenty years they will remember listening to to Katie w B on the way to school. I hear it every day every day. Somebody's like, yep, Mom used to take us to school and we listen to war the Roses and the Hollisters song and the Dining Girls song. We appreciate you. Have a good day.
Speaker 5: Thanks so much, guys, Bye bye, no.
Speaker 1: Phone screen or Friday? What's your name?
Speaker 10: Ariana?
Speaker 1: Ariana? What's up?
Speaker 5: I just want to say happy Friday. And I wanted to ask you, guys, if you could have any superpower, what would it be.
Speaker 8: Ooh, it's a toss up for me between flights so I can save some time on like driving, or invisibility so I can just go into places without paying.
Speaker 13: If the package of steaks would walk out with you, they would notice this over it comes.
Speaker 8: Yeah. I'm just thinking, like if I wanted to see, you know, the Ed Shearing concert, I could just walk in Good Point.
Speaker 10: I would do teleportation so that I could just be here and there and to second boom boom.
Speaker 3: Would be nice, I would go.
Speaker 12: I used to think i'd want to be able to read mind, but I already overthink too much, so I'm gonna go. Also teleportation so I can go back and forth to Jersey when I want.
Speaker 1: I would want to be able to anytime I drop toast, it always lands with the butter side up. That would be my superpower.
Speaker 9: One.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so speak every language. I would like that too.
Speaker 12: That's you know, that's smart because you always can know if somebody's talking crap about you into the language and the line at cob Yeah.
Speaker 1: Another if I call No Phone Screener Friday, this is our longest version yet. Tell me when to stop. You're the producer of the show, Jenny.
Speaker 11: I think let's see what this one? How this goes?
Speaker 1: No Phone Screener Friday, what's your name? To rap