Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Did you see the day of the week, Hawk's Friday?
Speaker 1: And did you see what color of the day it is? I don't see colors.
Speaker 2: At Okay, Well, if you saw color, you'd see that this is a purple Friday.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, let's go, and.
Speaker 2: We have your tickets and a Sunday is Showdown Someday Sunday Sunday with Philly Beat Caller Number thirteen, Lucky Number thirteen right now to win a pair of tickets to see the Vikings take on the Eagles this Sunday. Good luck, Yeah, good luck to you all of y'all's. And also, by the way, yeah just a.
Speaker 3: Bit, we're gonna be playing some uh initials games and which you can win a lot of money as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I can't wait. So many reasons to be listening to your little Power Trip morning show. Heck yeah, yeah, I can't wait.
Speaker 3: Trying to download my gofers tickets right now. Guys, ever, look at the code that you gotta type and then realize you forgot it already by the time you get to the website you need to put it into Yeah.
Speaker 4: Usually if you get the code via text, yeah, sometimes that works.
Speaker 1: Load, it will load it automatically. Yeah. Yeah, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it doesn't. Yeah, it's like six digits or less.
Speaker 5: So good.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I have a problem with my memory. Yeah, it's okay that six digits. He showed me what it'd be like to have six fingers. Wow, I didn't think.
Speaker 2: That Wasn't that Tim Peeler said that about Bigfoot.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, hair. I love that he said he had beautiful hair. Shot.
Speaker 2: I love a shot of it that baste I love though, just rough yeah, get away from here?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I love how the dispatch is like, what do you got now, Tim? Because he calls all the time. Oh yeah, and they just let him call at the talk he gets just blasted. And he lives in the middle of the freaking woods. Of course you're gonna hear noises, dude. Yeah. Man, he thinks bigfoots after.
Speaker 3: I just feel bad for his neighbor, who just happens to have long hair tall.
Speaker 4: I bet deer Camp people say that they've spotted Bigfoot wearing Blaze orange. But it's just Tim Nelson, the.
Speaker 2: Beezer or the Beezer, It is the beas.
Speaker 1: This Chris Hockey.
Speaker 2: Presented by the twenty twenty six i HF World Junior Champions.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right. What's that website for the ice Junior N two six dot com? Best Hockey World Junior World Juniors Men two six dot com. You heard it? Yeah, just google it, man, let's let's have some fun. Thanks.
Speaker 2: He wearing a zipper mask. Yeah, well, Hawk makes him wear it when he goes into the studio.
Speaker 1: I just asked him if he would please.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I say please immediately. Yeah, he immediately puts it on.
Speaker 1: He reacts well to uh, to kindness. Yeah, and hen cold leather and cold unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how much he loves Yeah, it ruined the leather though, because of how direct those nipples are.
Speaker 1: He loves it. You know, no idea, Well, I know how I use it. Yeah. Hello.
Speaker 3: A portion of Highway seven is closed for the next four hours. Shocking closer is gonna be from vine Hill Road to County Road one on one, So if you're trying to get somewhere, don't use that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a road construction everywhere.
Speaker 3: Close for the next four hours, and then it says highways planned to reopen again at five am on Monday.
Speaker 1: I don't know how time works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't either. Maybe that was back to what you said earlier about vacation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, either way, wherever you're going give yourself extra time.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be a problem tonight.
Speaker 3: Right, get into the Gopher game because it's not just Gopher game, but also Paul Mack.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's in town right. Yeah, yeah, you said it earlier. You're going to go right after the show. You shouldn't go much later than that.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about driving here and then uber into the game, but you shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Well you're but getting an Uber after could Yeah, I'll speak for my client time. Zipper Mask has a question behind.
Speaker 1: I would reckon. Wait, hold on, you're talking about the vikings.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: About another thing is they've got the parking at the State Fair. They got buses that run constantly that are just dedicated routes. Okay, like they don't even go on public roads. It's awesome.
Speaker 1: That's a great idea. Yeah, that is a good idea. There's that. That was the thing I thought that was.
Speaker 2: Just if you're going to leave if maybe it's not a it's not a given, but if you're gonna leave at halftime, uber just uber from here, down there. But if you're not, you're gonna be You're gonna be in trouble when everybody wants to leave.
Speaker 3: What if you had a friend who was going to leave after the first quarter?
Speaker 2: Yeah, then yeah, God, did you get the tickets for free or did you buy him? Well, you ask cousin.
Speaker 1: After the fish shoulder shrug there underwear we went to a like years ago.
Speaker 2: We went to a Brewers game and the seats were directly in the sun. We left after a half inn. Are you greater than the sun? The no, No one is, well maybe you are.
Speaker 1: You are bad when it comes to the sunshine. Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Don't like sitting in the sun. Yeah, direct sun. No, I like sitting behind you and I block out every day.
Speaker 3: I drove you all the way to Yeah, that was kind of Milwaukee, and then you left us.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like Milwaukee. Yeah, you're a common soul because of that.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Uh, the first ever Goblin con I've been what I believe that's what they ca Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Play is happening in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, this weekend. The two day UFO Paranormal expos planned at Bruce Convention Center today and tomorrow, featuring guest speakers, vendors, and cosplay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and a people. What are people? You grew up with us uphos?
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't be an educated food Yeah, you foes.
Speaker 1: Multiple members of.
Speaker 3: A family called the Sutton Family have claimed they've had an hour's long standoff with a three foot tall glowing being that they call a goblin outside their home. They will be there this weekend in Hopkinsville talking about it.
Speaker 1: What kind of goblins speaking? Oh my gosh, that's where he is. He's a goblin con Yeah, goblin con man. He did he misunderstood what they were goblin? Yeah? Wait, ghosts what?
Speaker 3: Oh crap, all those jaw exercises for nothing.
Speaker 1: I don't recognize that.
Speaker 2: There's like a diagram of what these people claim they saw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they thought they saw goblin and j T kept them my prisoner.
Speaker 2: I will will say I recommend this song, especially this time of year with with Halloween. The song Get Down Goblin by the artist Jan Terry. It's a wonderful she she has more than one song. Oh she's got a good lady that lose you of course that's yours. But like if you're a true Jan Terry fan, yeah, you know it's it's okay song, but like she's got better bangers like uh oh Journey to Mars. Oh yeah, this is not a joke. My buddy Luke loves Jan Terry love. No, he loved. He has been listening to that lose for like twenty years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, watching. Oh my gosh, she's got new music. Well yeah.
Speaker 2: Two months ago she released a song called It's Six days ago, she released a song called.
Speaker 1: Hot Dog Baby. Do you have the system? I sure do?
Speaker 2: Two months ago was online dating. Yep, she's get Yeah, she is greasy Jan Terry?
Speaker 1: How old is she? Baby blues? What a bang? Or that?
Speaker 3: And we'd love to play it for you. We can't, but man, you can imagine.
Speaker 1: Jan Terry or maybe not, maybe she'd love it.
Speaker 3: I mean, come on, and let's be honest. Have you ever met a Jan that wasn't super hot?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know if I've met it. I don't think I've ever met a Jam that didn't wear a leather jacket. What Marlboro reds? Oh yeah? Speak on all other jackets.
Speaker 3: Kiss members are mourning the loss of their guitarist Ace Frehley, who died on Thursday at the age of seventy four, known as the Spaceman, Freyley played on all of the band's seventies hits and scored a top twenty solo hit with the tune.
Speaker 1: New York Groove.
Speaker 3: Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley called him an essential and he replaced a rock soldier and said he will always be a part of the Kiss legacy. That Kiss Alive to record was a life changer for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you loved it. I loved it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's freely shock me.
Speaker 1: Just great stuff. Yep. His guitar smoked, not a problem, like actually smokes cigarettes. Came out at the edge of Yeah. Yeah, well it's stressed out. Man. Of got to listen to Kiss music all time. Baby, I've never gotten the kiss.
Speaker 2: It got stressed from all that thing that time where the guitar shoots the thing out of the air and the thing explodes in the sky.
Speaker 1: What I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: What the show like, there's a part of the show where the guys shoots something from the neck of the and there's got firework and then something in the lights explodes and one of the lights comes down.
Speaker 1: It's really cool. That's pretty cool. How much how many mushrooms you you eat.
Speaker 2: So no, man, you don't want to be under the influence for a Kiss show. The music and the performance is so good, you know. That's all the how you need.
Speaker 1: Really. But you saw them hawk multiple times in their peak, right.
Speaker 3: Well, I never got to see them in their first round when they wore their makeup. When I saw them for the first sun, they'd removed their makeup, but then I saw them with their makeup again when they put it back on. Yeah, I love that band, I did, but I was too young. That was in the seventies, I you know, in nineteen eighty I turned nine years.
Speaker 1: Old, and the shows were a spectacles.
Speaker 3: A spectacle yeah, and you know, they took what a couple other people had been doing, you know, like Alice Cooper band and stuff like that, but they took it to the next level.
Speaker 1: It literally was theater. Oh yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It was going to a show not just for the music, but for the show part of the.
Speaker 1: Show, and it was brilliant. They took it to the limit. And the music's really good too.
Speaker 3: I mean it's pop music with guitars in a lot of ways, but it matched what they did. It was a brilliant idea and they pulled it off.
Speaker 1: Awesome. The pyro Man, the fire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Gene Simmons spitting blood and singing with that voice.
Speaker 1: Uh scared the hell out of me. But I loved it, you know.
Speaker 3: And there was no bigger rock star than the way Paul Stanley looked when he put on that outfit. That's who you want. That was a rock star. That's why he was the starboy, right, he was the starman. That's who you wanted to be. I loved it. Yeah, and piece uh you know, uh you had Ace Freely the Starman, and Peter Chris was the cat that played the drums.
Speaker 1: I loved it. It was awesome, man. It was theater of the mind and great music as well.
Speaker 3: So good job, as thanks for the music, dude, appreciate you well, said, Oh thanks, and uh, I guess that'll be enough for the news. I get sick of the news sometimes, you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes, but not all the time. I like when you do it. Oh thanks, buddy. I watched the four the five you want changed?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, there was an absolutely ridiculous sequence the other day where the lady won the million dollar wedge and then was holding it up, posing and Seacrest was like, what are you gonna do? And she didn't know. She just was posing with it, and then buzzer, she timed out. It goes the next guy. He immediately solves it wins a ten thousand dollars trip to Kissimi, and she just was like, what the hell just happened? Like, you got to answer, Michael. You've got to you guys, spin or solve or buy a vowel. Yeah, you don't just pose with the me. I mean that happened to me. My wife would have a painting in the house of me holding the million dollars of.
Speaker 1: Course, prior to just the devastation. That's so good. It's the best, yeah, the best. Yeah, So the hey, chrise, it gots to go. I know, man, love you, love you.
Speaker 4: You could go to John Creesel dot com and book me four an event in twenty twenty six. Calendars filling up, so let's get it on the calendar, John Creesel dot com. I love you, guys, Love you really looking forward to this game this weekend. We're gonna learn a lot about our squad and see if the off season acquisitions we're worth it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love you, guys, I'll see you in two weeks brother, best John. Thank you and give those little girls a kiss for me. I will when they get back from tomorrow. Man, Love you, brother, Love you. Bye. Let's go to hide.
Speaker 5: Grenard Time now for the Vikings Report presented by hy Vey, the official growth rey partner of the Minnesota Vikings. Linebacker Jonathan Grenard joins the Power Trip next thanks to Hyvy.
Speaker 2: We all remember that one teacher who made a difference. Yea man who believed in us are just made learning fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Phil was great.
Speaker 2: Classic film mister Michelson.
Speaker 1: We called that's what we call them. You nobody tied? What's that? Endangered species? Gambling and gambling? Yeah, wow, origin story. Yeah, and sometimes you talked that. But he got the thrown out of the school for that. M Well, that was your chance to say thank you in a big way.
Speaker 2: With Iheartradios, think a teacher powered by donors, choose Nomina and outstanding public school teachers got above and beyond for their students to win five thousand dollars doctor classroom with whatever they need. Help us say thank you to the educator shaping our future. Nominate your favorite teacher now at iHeartRadio. Dot com slash teachers.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you teachers.
Speaker 3: My gosh. I hope you're all taking the day off. I hope you got nothing to do but enjoy yourself.
Speaker 1: He's the wise. That'd be a hard job. Welcome back, Patrick Morning Show. Here we are. Hi, it's seven twenty six, our Mark and Marty coming.
Speaker 2: I thought I heard him talking to John in the hallway. Oh but I don't know.
Speaker 1: When's the last time you talked to the John? You know what I mean? Like, just please God, don't ever. I'll never drink again. You know that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's been a while. Although two weeks ago and Louis and Kelly were out of town. I took myself out, Yeah, lionel Leo. I took myself out to dinner, had a couple.
Speaker 1: Of did you get lucky treat yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, had a couple of cocktails, went home, turned the fan on. I woke up with the worst sinus infection I ever had in my life. I couldn't breathe through my nose.
Speaker 1: It was horrible.
Speaker 2: Oh, I say, I'm at this radio station, the radio sweat the radio station. He said, you turn the fan. No, the actual one that we box fan. No, oh hell yeah, no, and you got a box fan.
Speaker 1: I consider myself a fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I woke up with the I haven't drank since so Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I told that story. Yeah I do. Anyway, can we do the sports story you tell you? No, I have no fun story.
Speaker 5: It's time for a fan five on the Power Trip, presented by All Around your timber Tech deck building contractor.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 2: The Toronto Blue Jays have even the series with the Mariners after they won eight two last night. That series is now tied to too. Vlad Guerrero Junior hit his fifth home run of the playoffs. Game five is tomorrow in Seattle at five oh eight.
Speaker 3: Was Vladimir in the running for the name that instead you go? You went with Lionel, which is a great name. But did you ever think of Vladimir?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: But no, no name Sonny was We thought about the name Sonny son.
Speaker 1: That's a great nickname. Yeah. I just call him Louis, yeah, which is very confusing.
Speaker 2: The Dodgers beat the Brewers three to one to take a commanding three to oh series lead. The Brewers have gone ice cold. They have three runs in three games. They have nine hits the fewest ever through three games of a playoff series. They're blowing it ever they yes, they yeah. Uh Otani is ice cold and they're still losing to this team. They should they shouldn't be three to zero, but they're probably gonna lose because Game three is tonight at seven thirty eight.
Speaker 1: It'll probably be over unless they find a miracle. I hope they do. Goe Brewers. Yeah, same. It's a cool stadium. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: It's a fun place to hang out because you can tailgate outside of the stadium.
Speaker 1: What a what a concept. It's fun.
Speaker 2: The Wolves open their season five days from today. They played Portland at nine pm. They are two and a half point favorites. Most of the starters played in their preseason game last night and they lost one twenty six one twenty to the Chicago Bulls and had twenty five in last night's lost to the Bulls.
Speaker 3: Did you guys get a chance to see the tweet or anything from Mark Guy Parker Fox about his job?
Speaker 2: He did, No, I saw some of the I saw like the video that he posted. Yeah, great job, yeah man, and what I saw.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you know, it's great for him to get a chance to do some of the the media stuff for Golden Gopher basketball, which started off their season last night. And did you see that, Our friend Nico Medved actually thanked all the fans after the game, said thank you all for coming out here.
Speaker 1: We appreciate it. We need you guys.
Speaker 3: Do you know?
Speaker 1: And it's cool. I mean I think you know. It's good. Let's go. It's a brand new era down at the U. Yeah, good for them. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, he's a great dude. Man, he was super nice. How was that a week ago? I know, Yeah, it's unbelievable. Time does fly. Speaking of the Gophers, Hogs, Daddy, the Gophers are four and two. They host five and one Nebraska tonight at seven o'clock. Pregame at five. Your Gophers are a seven point underdog at home under the lights on Friday night.
Speaker 3: Well that's why they play the game. Brother, it's big ten football. I cannot wait looking forward to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you eat? Your ticket?
Speaker 3: Downloaded there on my phone? I add added to my Apple wallet, so it should be good to go.
Speaker 1: Echo and you do a quick sports thing, real quick.
Speaker 2: Of course, we're talking Gophers Gophers North Dakota. The big rivalry series this weekend in what sport? Men's ice hockey?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Which is?
Speaker 2: And that'll be over on kats Okay Twiny Sick game eleven thirty with Wally and the Gang.
Speaker 1: So uh it should be.
Speaker 2: A It's a great, great night of sports tonight between the Wild and the the Go for football and Go for hockey.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: I love Gopher hockey plus yes, a plus cool place that they play hockey.
Speaker 1: Him Marns. Let's see here, Mark? Is he top liver records? Hi? Mark?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if he wants to talk about Gopher hockey. They didn't recruit him. Uh, I mean hockey again. I got over that long carry. The Wild played one of the best players in the league tonight Alexandro Vechkin in Washington at six o'clock.
Speaker 1: That game is probably on Cool one await.
Speaker 6: Yeah, one of the greatest players of all time.
Speaker 1: Absolutely sorry Mines, I apologized.
Speaker 6: I got I got you, I got youah yeah, the greatest officially the greatest goal scorer of all time. I think I believe I haven't checked the last day or two, but he was goalless last I checked. But they are that being said, the capitals are our team that's looking at to top. The Florida Panthers. They truly believe they're a Stanley Cup contender. They've got a great goaltending tandem and Logan Thompson. We'll, I would think we'll see Lakeville's Charlie Lyndren run into another Lakeville goaltender Minnesota go Huskish. Yeah, Charlie Lingren. Great goaltending tandem they got. They had a Jacob Chickrin on the back end. They've got some very very very good talent still. And yes, Alex Kovechkin is still Alex, soveatchkan and he can have one of his nights at any given moment.
Speaker 3: Here's coach Hines talking about getting bodies to the net to help create goals.
Speaker 8: I think we've we've been at the net. You know it's not but yes, we do have to work on that. I think everybody works on that. So that's that's a big part of it. But I feel like it's not because we haven't been there. Maybe, you know, there's a lot of things that comes into it. And there's been a lot of power plays, and we scored on the power play and maybe when we're up three, nothing like some games or whatever. We maybe not chasing goal five on five either. So there's a lot that goes into it. But I just need to see if you go in, and then then we'll be going.
Speaker 1: I've known, yeah, I've known John. It's a long long time. That quite is his accent. That was John Hines mocking Marcus Johnson in that case. In that case, I gotta be honest with you. He nailed. He really, yeah, I mean nailed. Yeah he did.
Speaker 3: Now do you want to hear actually hear from Hines the head coach. It's been a you know, lengthy road trip to start the season, and this really is John Hines.
Speaker 2: You know, it's nice that you can get up excuse me early, I think that is sorry.
Speaker 1: I was checking him for We spent a lot of time. He got to the practice, like the team comes together. So we're excited to take it down there. You know, one game at a time. I thought, today game and rest up now and then we've got a good game war against Washington, and I think we'll.
Speaker 2: Just take it day by day, game by game and see if we can continue to build our.
Speaker 1: Game and get wins along the way.
Speaker 2: We mentioned the Justin Jefferson video earlier today. There's a wild one that they put out last night a Minnesota while where Marcus Felino calls his teammates like late in the evening to just wish him a good night, and it's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, so I just retweeted it, but great, check it out. It's very fun. Yeah, Mark, they do some fun stuff there.
Speaker 3: Somebody might have been making fun of me, but I got an EMO from somebody saying the people who did the Chad Powers show actually did the Justin Jefferson.
Speaker 1: They're they're correct talking, Oh you're excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody's mocking because they also did. Baker Mayfield showed up too, like a tryout kind of thing with like the mascots, and they were seeing how far like fans could throw the football, and of course he chucks it like seventy yards.
Speaker 1: But he's all like, yeah, you just don't like things I like.
Speaker 8: I like.
Speaker 1: I don't like things I like gambling.
Speaker 2: Boom that whoa hi Hi, uh huh, don't worry.
Speaker 1: Nobody saw it on camera. The camera, I'm guessing. Yeah, the skirt was the skirt skirt.
Speaker 2: Was riding a little high. What's happening? It was? It was Britney Spears coming out of a limo.
Speaker 1: That's what you do. That's the Hawk's phone. Oh gosh, I hope not. It was for a while. That's what turned.
Speaker 9: How funny would it be if the Wolves hello, got on this trend, like the Chad Powers kind of concept, but used someone like Rudy Gobert and just perfect makeup, totally unrecognizable. But he's like seven foot two and everybody's like, that's really good.
Speaker 1: Come on man. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The best part though, that Justin Jefferson is he rarely moves the camera from like his face, so like Quezy never really gets a great look at him. But it's well done by Justin Jefferson and put shorts on. It's it's great. And when Quezy realizes him, you can tell he had no idea.
Speaker 1: No idea.
Speaker 2: Good bet.
Speaker 1: Have you seen it yet?
Speaker 6: I've seen bits of it. I've not seen the whole thing. Yeah, it looks pretty fine. I love that, and that stuff is whether fans like it or not, like the team loves that stuff. That's so much fun to do. To break up the monotony a little bit.
Speaker 10: Oh, you're Adam feeling talking about I don't know what I said wrong.
Speaker 1: There they wait. Adam Feeling was talking about it. Yeah, he loved it. Yeah, did you tweet that? Zech? Can I find that? I did? I tweeted it all. Well, it's so it's tweeted everywhere. Now Barb's going to be so happy. Oh yeah, she was gonna dig that. What's happening? Where is Barb? Did she pass away? Hope? She's uh are driving into work? No, she's not coming in today? What? No, it's me a nobody works on. Who's going to track her shift? Whoa bucks dad?
Speaker 2: Week seven started with a great Division game between the Steelers and the Bengals. The Bengals won thirty three thirty one on a late field goal. Flacco threw three touchdowns. The Bengals are three and four, the Steelers are four and two, and the head coach of the Steelers, Mike Tomlin, is pissed that that the Browns traded Flago to the Bengal time.
Speaker 1: You can't see that. This is justin Jefferson. You can't see it. Look at that. Oh he couldn't make the camera all the time. That's so bad.
Speaker 3: It's a whole making of like him going undercover before the bit with queazy actually starts, so they show him putting the makeup and stuff on.
Speaker 1: It's incredible credit. Man, I want to.
Speaker 3: Put makeup on and just wear that for the rest of my life. Let's go under cover, just you know, leave this work.
Speaker 1: Would give up on the hank. What would you go under cover as a lady? What would you do? Strip himself?
Speaker 3: I would go undercover as a stripper in Las Vegas?
Speaker 1: For what money? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Then what like that's the obvious answer, or for the love of the game, And yeah, what would you do when somebody is like that laid eas stripper has man parts?
Speaker 1: Then what do you do? Let's be honest. You find Tommy No, but they're not going to notice.
Speaker 2: Poor hogs dad. What did she say? What did who texted me? Is is it mad? Is she mad at me?
Speaker 9: She said, I'll be there he'll Billy, Yeah, Billy, Yeah she didn't.
Speaker 1: I always have other people read Little Bee's texts.
Speaker 2: In case, in case it's me, and you know I like to be let down softly.
Speaker 1: Thanks the fujis that's close? Yeah, yeah, it's good. It's good.
Speaker 3: A great version who originally sings it under Miflin.
Speaker 1: Happy Birthday is yes, God it's a great song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great song, and then the the Fuji is well that first but they have is so good. The score a plus every song.
Speaker 3: And how people like they get the song lyrics wrong for the longest time, they sing the wrong I thought that.
Speaker 1: The word was schlanng. What with this schlang God, you are too hardy. I love that you said it. I can't believe walked right into that trap. I had to put it on mars A meeting.
Speaker 3: But that's why there's all the changes the whole perspectively softly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. See, that's good. That's good. That was that was a yes. And we do Viking snooze.
Speaker 3: That is coming when we come back. Yeah, come back and we'll show you. Uh, we will at least tell you. I guess the injury report or who's on it who's not. We pretty much know who's gonna play quarterback. Yeah, there's lots of questions to be answered because what the Eagles have done well in the past, they haven't been doing well lately. But it is kind of a weakness lately for your Minnesota Vikings. I'm talking about the running game. How are we gonna do it? What are we gonna do we'll find out after this Hartode Morning Show seven forty one on the fan.
Speaker 1: O you ma, it's time for Vikings. Have Vikings and.
Speaker 3: You guys don't like school, you ma, I liked I that should be a state Fair t shirt.
Speaker 2: It was very popular when Max Brosmer joined the Vikings.
Speaker 1: I didn't just coin that just now. I Yes you did, Yes, you did. You're perfect. Yeah, it was genius. I'm not kidding. I thought I did. I thought I just created that. I got to be answer with you, hawk, I thought you did too. In a vacuum.
Speaker 2: You did because you had not heard that before and you yeah, you technically coined it yourself.
Speaker 1: This is me in a vacuum. Get me out of here.
Speaker 2: Put your hands down. Yeah, this is me in a vacuum. This sucks.
Speaker 1: Boy, that's comedy. That's good. This is me in a vacuum. It's some dirty in here. This is Rosie. Be quiet in there and do your job.
Speaker 2: Don't make me remind you twice.
Speaker 1: That was too far after what you said much slungs. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you sent me up. You talk about schlungs too much. Who are you talking to? Everybody?
Speaker 3: The Vikings, Oh Eagles Sunday noon. This radio station pregame starts at ten. My main man Meetsaus and I will be live at the stadium round ten forty five ish. Yeah, and treet tune in because that is the time.
Speaker 1: By then, you and I have.
Speaker 3: Figured out exactly how we're going to beat the Eagles, and we let you know right here and the fan. We've been talking and it's been tweeted and everybody's going crazy about it because it's a really good bit, justin Jefferson pranking his GM crazy, uh, pretending to be a photographer. If you haven't seen it, we encourage you to see.
Speaker 1: It's great. Here's j J talking about pulling the prank. That was really fun.
Speaker 7: Uh you know, just dressing up in disguise and uh you know, just beginning put into character.
Speaker 1: That was something new for me.
Speaker 7: Uh So it was just, you know, kind of funny just seeing everybody's reactions to the makeup and the hair and everything.
Speaker 1: But uh, you know, shout out to.
Speaker 7: Quiz, you know, just just uh you know, just going along with it.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: I mean he definitely didn't know, uh you know, who I was or what was going on.
Speaker 1: During the time.
Speaker 7: Uh So we got him definitely good and uh, I appreciate him for being a part of it.
Speaker 1: In credit to JJ for his acting. Yeah, good, so good.
Speaker 2: It's so good because a lot of those things can kind of be not great.
Speaker 9: Age his Low's commercials are. Yeah, you can tell that he has some ability.
Speaker 2: He'll definitely go into acting when he's done with football, I think, Thanks Steven Spielberg.
Speaker 1: I think he's got skills.
Speaker 2: I think shops after watching that video yesterday for sure.
Speaker 1: Thanks thanks Ed Gear.
Speaker 2: Hey can I ask a question, a sports question, just a football one.
Speaker 1: What do you think I think we should give him a show? I'm here for Yeah, thanks Martin. Go ahead, let me ask you this question.
Speaker 2: So all week we've been talking about who's going to start a quarterback, and then once the injury report came out, everybody said, well, it's probably going to be car and wins because he's a full participant.
Speaker 1: JJ is limited. Who's the backup to Carson Wentz on Sunday?
Speaker 3: Well, I for one regret letting you ask the question. I think if if if JJ doesn't start, I don't. I don't know if he's activated, So.
Speaker 1: You think Broswer will be the backup? I don't With.
Speaker 2: A half healthy JJ McCarthy not, you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 1: I think I don't have time to think about it. But off the toime, I do you think.
Speaker 2: Today though, that they will he won't practice or something today and then he'll just be out for Sunday. Well, because you can't have him as the third quarterback, right, I mean heh the answer to you, they going to protect him so much.
Speaker 3: Well enough to be the act the emergency quarterback, he should be well enough to be the starting quarterback probably right, Yes.
Speaker 6: I can't. I couldn't see them having him act. If he's not healthy enough to play, then.
Speaker 1: Why why put him in?
Speaker 6: If god, let's say worse comes the worst and the injuries come around and they have to play him. Now, you're forcing to put him in a position that he might re hurt something.
Speaker 1: JJ and the press and then just in the press box from up there.
Speaker 2: Right next to that makes sense anybody, because like if he's on the sideline, he could somebody could run into him or something over a cable. Yeah, be careful, Like I know it's a good question, like is he going to be just out today after practice? All his injury tag just be he's out again?
Speaker 1: I'm asking.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm answering your question. I apologize, I'm actually asking a question. By answering and answering your question. If you if he's well by definitely, if he's well enough to be the backup, isn't he well enough to be the starter?
Speaker 1: Correct? So we can't make him the backup? Yeah, it's weird. Might that might be either starter or inactive. They're going to.
Speaker 2: Fully protect him so much that they will just make him inactive.
Speaker 1: That's what I would think.
Speaker 3: That makes sense to me, because if you make him the backup, then you're admitting that he was well have to be the starter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean yeah.
Speaker 6: I just think it's more just flat out health for the player. Why if he's not ready to go, then don't even have him in a position he might.
Speaker 1: Be to use them, like, you know, let him stay home watch TV? Correct is on? Yeah? Yeah, well the final episode is one. He's got a pregam, he's got a pre game. He's gonna watch the first six episodes recap like Chad Powers. I'm like you, I doubt it. I doubt he likes it.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, here's Justin Jefferson talking about facing the Eagles, a team we've struggled against in recent years.
Speaker 1: Very eager.
Speaker 7: Uh, you know, it's definitely been uh tough the last couple of times who played them at their house. Uh, so, you know, first time for them to come in our home. So we definitely got to give them, you know, a sense of what it feels like to be in our stadium with our fan base. I'll cry a noise, but it definitely will be great just to get out there with you know, of course the championship contender team. You know they won last year, so it's definitely great for this team to go out fast with that confidence to get this.
Speaker 1: Doug, let's go. You know what's cool? Martins?
Speaker 8: What's that?
Speaker 3: And I guess we should expect this as opposed to expecting the opposite. But maybe it's because I've been doing this for a long time. Justin Jefferson is the guy you hope he is. Yeah, you know what I mean, Like when you walk up to him. We walked up to him in London after the win. There's just a known thing doing what we do and what you know Ben and I do in the locker room after the game. You don't walk up to the starting quarterback after the game. You got to get permission, yep, you know, because there's a million people want to talk to him, right, Yeah, of course.
Speaker 1: It's the same.
Speaker 3: It was the same thing with Randy Moss, you know, and to be honest with you, the same thing with a what was the young wide receiver we had who yelled at the coach digs. Yeah, yes, Stefan. We walked up to Justin just unannounced, and he like volunteered to be on with us. Like he's a nice dude, you know what I mean, Like he's excited to be the leader of the team, and he just put in a bad spot because everybody wanted to talk to him about Jordan Edison. If you remember being suspended for the first quarter, he didn't shy away from it. Yeah, he didn't walk away from it.
Speaker 1: That's excellent. He's a good dude. He's the guy you hope he is character. Yeah, that's just a good human being and on the team. It trickles down, doesn't that.
Speaker 6: You need that your stars, because because what's anybody else's excuse? Then if Justin Jefferson's that nice, is he's that open, he's being that that good of a human being and and and that stand up of a professional, because that's part of being professional, Like, hey, you got to answer questions, good, bad, the ugly whatever, You're going to have to stand up and answer those questions. And you see the character and guys that that don't shy away from it, that stand up there and then take their time with kids or whatever it may be. You know that that comes out and you see that in the true supersize And like you said again, if you're on that team, you can't be that.
Speaker 1: There's no excuse. There's seriously no excuse.
Speaker 2: If Jordan Addison stays out of trouble the rest of the way and and has a wonderful career, A lot of that I think would be contributed to Justin Jefferson because he led both by example and then his answers last week after the game, and I just he's a he's a good deal.
Speaker 1: We are lucky to have him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's all about the team with him, It's it's never been about him. I mean the way he's the way he's handled the quarterback like it's just spectacling. And then Martin, those are my favorite people.
Speaker 3: And then he goes out and he is the best receiver in the league. Is not just a great leader, he's maybe best receiver in the league.
Speaker 1: Every time he goes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and he produces. And that's the other side. You can't again like you see both sides of it as a player, when you guy goes out there and he's the best receiver in the league and then he's also one of the best guys off field, And how do you again you start to pattering yourself after guys you know, you know, sister Elie, Scott Melanbie, you know, I tried to follow those guys, and a lot of that is learning how to be.
Speaker 1: A pro off. Which one was the guy that this little thing Zach you guys real quick vodka, former north Star that would go get his male Basically, dude got turned turned quickly. We're gonna need a bigger robe, wow, sack.
Speaker 6: He needed a bigger robe that actually was pretty well played.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Was it like a cousin Eddie robe? It was. Yeah. He was show the whole neighborhood, you're was he was killed the whole neighborhood. He was going he was going to go. He was going to get his mail. Well, I gonna get the newspaper. Just to wrap up.
Speaker 9: That conversation, I would also.
Speaker 1: Argue that the.
Speaker 9: Timberwolves have that in Anthony Edwards because he is the best player on the team and a top five player.
Speaker 1: In the entire league. Yeah, well said, and he is honest as honest he is. He is heap's.
Speaker 9: Praise on other players. I think we have a couple of really good leaders on on teams in this what about town right now?
Speaker 3: He's another great example, is the example he is? Yeah, look what she did?
Speaker 9: Know, that's exactly the kind of person you're talking about. The best player on the court is also the one that answers all the questions, holds.
Speaker 1: Her head up high. Is the leader? You hope she is? Great point? You know we need that at the Power Trip Morning show. Yeah, we're gonna have to. Well, Corey's gone complications. Who is a good leader around here?
Speaker 2: Just ye, he'll lead by example, But I need like a guy who leads by just wringing you out when you do something wrong.
Speaker 1: You're always looking at Yeah, anyway, that's Vikings. That was great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, that's h That's right. And it's seven fifty eight.
Speaker 1: We're gonna break. We'll come back and Gow.
Speaker 3: We talked a lot of sports, so we'll see if there's nothing else in the role we care about. And then we got the initials coming up, and somebody might win a billion kadillion, one.
Speaker 1: Hundred and one five. How about that?
Speaker 2: How about that? Not as not a billion kadillion, but close, very close.
Speaker 1: It'll be fun. Yeah, it's Patrick Marsham will be right. But I'm sorry, but it's okay, okay, I'm not a good leader guy. You know what, We're gonna find somebody. I see you later.