Speaker 1: Ye make memories this winter at the twenty twenty six IIHF World Juniors in Minnesota. See the best young hockey players in the world. Canpete for gold, Bring the family and experience the excite to get your ticket state m and sports and events.
Speaker 2: That or.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, welcome back. We are live in studio night oh six. It's a part of Morning.
Speaker 4: Show twenty six. Lights back. I didn't do it shausted.
Speaker 2: Everybody sees how I truly am again. I'm back to reality.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Man, Well, nobody's here to be mean to you guys when the lights are on. Tom left, That's true.
Speaker 4: Tom's a pretty man.
Speaker 3: He explained the NFL playoff scenario in a way that Mark Parrish understood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I didn't want to interrupt him, and and and you know, be that guy like you're doing such a good job at your work. But no Hawks showed me the diagram, Yeah, all different scenarios of all the different scenarios that he just rattled through and explained perfectly, because that diagram.
Speaker 4: Was that was you figured it out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you see Will Ferrell dressed as a referee at the Sure?
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 4: Isn't that great? Hilarious. He's the best, and he's just like locked in memboring their moves. Don't you wish he was in every movie? Yes that much?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was the one, like the two thousand and two All Star Game was in la and of all the.
Speaker 4: Star I mean, Tom Hanks, I mean, you name it, the.
Speaker 2: Hollywood A listers, the only one that that truly got us all just fired up on the bench was Will Ferrell.
Speaker 4: When we saw Will Ferrell, not even Hanks, Yeah, not even that. That was cool and all, but at the time that.
Speaker 2: Old school here, we're talking prime Will Ferrell, peak Will Ferrell.
Speaker 7: All Right, I just watched the video that came up on my feet again from the SNL fiftieth the Musical Tribute where Bobby and Marty came out and man just killed it and it was an actual musical show, like Lauren Hill performed and then Bobby and Marty came up.
Speaker 3: I started, Man, that's a great locked in so good.
Speaker 1: It's time for Fan five on the Power Trip presented by Builders and Remodelersers.
Speaker 4: All Right, Bikey's Packers, Sunday Wolves Heat on Saturday, Wild Docs, Tonight World, Junior Tonight, College Football playoffs were yesterday. That sports. That's pretty much sports. What about the Wolves play tomorrow? When Aunt left the game, OK, what happened to him? The game hasn't happened. Stoughts there.
Speaker 7: But Aunt left the game on New Year's Eve afternoon in Atlanta because they were getting their butts kicked, and during a time out, he just kind of took a towel. He was like wiping his face and then he just uninjured walked back to the locker room.
Speaker 4: He's touched with like seven minutes in the game. He's just an idiot. Man. It's frustrating because he's so good, but he has done that but never done no.
Speaker 8: No, but he's he's so immature meat Sauce. It's frustrating when he is the face of the NBA. You can't do stuff like that. You've got to be the one that when they're getting beat by a bad team and a seven game losing streak, that you've got to be the one to say, listen up, playboy, we got to go like you got to get your team riled up, and instead you just say he meets Sauce.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And that.
Speaker 7: Was his hometown too, and his grandfather was there and his grandfather can't travel. So once a year when the Wolves go to Atlanta, his grand other season play in person, and that's it.
Speaker 4: His grandfather's on the no fly list due to physical reasons.
Speaker 1: It's weird because he can't travel and neither can Ant.
Speaker 4: Because he's not travel like traveling playing basketball.
Speaker 7: You know what, Zach, that line might have landed if he'd had a filter, you know, to kind of snapchat filter.
Speaker 4: He's the delivery stick to the HOCKEYO.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so is the hockey players got to stay in our lane.
Speaker 8: Any discipline, I mean, I would ask Mark, what would happen? But that wouldn't happen in the NHL.
Speaker 4: It would never happen.
Speaker 8: It would never and if it did, someone's as would be getting whooped.
Speaker 4: Not a later.
Speaker 2: A team would never in a million years that in the NHL.
Speaker 4: That's just the problem I have.
Speaker 8: I want this kid to be so good, he's so talented, just between the ears, something's missing and this.
Speaker 7: Is well, But you're saying that as if this happens all the time, We're constantly having discipline problems with Ant, and that's not the case at all.
Speaker 8: It can never happen. This can never happen to just leave. I mean, it's you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I disagree. It wasn't a good It was not a good move, and it was not a good look. But there should be there should be a team.
Speaker 8: The problem is they've got to keep winning, so you can't really sit your best player just to send a message.
Speaker 3: And will it send a message? Hey, okay, thank you buddy, my dad. Oh no, it's okay, it's okay. It's just we get feedback. If that happens.
Speaker 7: They don't know what the discipline will be because the team flew on to Miami and then had yesterday and today off, meaning no games. And I don't know that there are any reporters on this trip because that also has changed. Normally there would be a beat reporter in every game and change.
Speaker 6: So we won't know for.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what happens when we talk sports.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't think coach Filch will stand for that, though he seems like a pretty good job filter. What's his name help me out here, Felton Finch, that's Melton Spencer.
Speaker 4: I don't think he will stand for that. I think things like that, I would hope What do you does that mean?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 4: What do you think he's behind closed door? He's going.
Speaker 7: Very well be the case, Yes, but we won't really know because it'd be behind closed.
Speaker 4: Sit down, play some cribbage, talk it out. Cribbage is sweet love, and then we're playing cribbage. The show is deranged. Let is that slayer bad?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I don't know though, Charling Pride.
Speaker 7: Baby, I mean, no one knows what goes on behind closed no blackened.
Speaker 4: Guess what would your guests cribbage? Oh?
Speaker 3: I got to learn to play that game. Yeah, glad on the plane when we were stuck for twenty five.
Speaker 4: Hours, you were stuck?
Speaker 9: Ye?
Speaker 4: Did you call my dad? I called my stuff?
Speaker 10: I know?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: People unstuck really easy, thank you. It is deranged to get at truck or something.
Speaker 10: No, usually getting stuck out of unstuck from workout. You must love cribbage, right, you're.
Speaker 4: Used to like.
Speaker 8: A cribbage Probably the only one of my platoon that didn't know how to play cribbage.
Speaker 10: Play spades or hearts? You play hearts? Hearts you haven't yet? I know, whist I haven't. Pe knuckle No, Whiston was another one they played. You ever wist your pe knuckle? That's what happened behind closed doors.
Speaker 4: I would just go to break break.
Speaker 11: When we come back, we'll play Initials the first time in twenty twenty six. Morning start over right, they it's white.
Speaker 4: It's away. I won the last guys here this year. We're moving on. We're moving on. Finally, it's the guys here. Yeah, it's about time.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we didn't decide ches calendar. It's the year of a man. Yeah, is that what it is? Yeah, Zach and a great year.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 11: We'll play Initials when we come back, and somebody one of you listeners gets a crack at one hundred and six thousand and five one hundred dollars up.
Speaker 1: Next it's the Initials game featuring the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union jackpot called one eight hundred three to two zero fifty three to twenty six for your shot at the Initials jackpot.
Speaker 4: Next, I'm the fan. Ah, yes, yeah, we're live. Guys.
Speaker 3: You don't know this maybe, but uh the Poutrim Morning shows on and we're live, and it is the second day of the new year, and we are going to play the Initials game for the first time this year.
Speaker 4: Is not just any Initials game, ladies, and gentlemen. Wait, John Chrystal's here for it. Let's go.
Speaker 8: Yes, Yeah, Hi, excited to be here. Thanks for having good guy.
Speaker 4: Got get us some paper, brother, I want you guys.
Speaker 11: Don't with smelling salts? Is that in the past. Well one, I'd be glad to I got him brave. They're real strong.
Speaker 4: This one almost killed me last time. Yeah, I'm gonna give it another shot. Over comes now here comes last second smelling sauce. All right, I see he turns into a cart to. These are so strong.
Speaker 2: Hit it.
Speaker 4: They're so strong. Don't wanted to be faced him. He didn't even flinch. Stay fair, military baby didn't flinch. Good guys, Good guys. That's how it feels. Now we go. Now we go to New Year. Good guys. Golly ma.
Speaker 3: Zip Yeah, man, that's a big gill.
Speaker 8: I mean it made my left eyewater. Let's take the right so that brings dead. Oh that's maybe it woke it up. We'll see two us A.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 1: This is initials Game six O nine on the Power Trip.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go around the room. Let's meet the competitors for the New Year.
Speaker 11: Let's new round of initials. Christopher Allen Hockey. Good morning, What happens.
Speaker 3: Hi buddy, I'm sponsored as always by my great friends at Radco on redco dot com. If I win today, listen for a very special offer from Radcu.
Speaker 11: That is correct sauce, welcome back. You've been on vacation for a little bit, but you're back in the next what happens?
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm playing for my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza which is buy to get one free at Lunson bier Les, and if I win today, listen for an amazing offer from my friends at Seventh Avenue Base Marnie.
Speaker 11: Last year you won all the majors, you won the most games, you won the most points.
Speaker 4: But Paris said it this year is the year of the man. So welcome up, good guys. Oh good.
Speaker 7: I am sponsored by my great friends at great Clips and if I went today, listen for a sharp offer from Oh.
Speaker 4: I see that it's a sharp off. Look at you. I get it. Mark Parrish, Good morning.
Speaker 2: I am sponsored by my amazing friends that Buy the Yard, and if I win today, listen for one of a kind offer. Excuse me, one of a kind of offer from Buy the Yard. And let me tell you I love watching myself sit there with my furniture, sitting in the winter.
Speaker 4: I love watching myself.
Speaker 3: How ego so high above himself and watching it yourself.
Speaker 4: It happens. It is by the yard furniture. I love my buy the art. You have a mirror by your furniture. You know words are hard? Yeah, not like you guys would know. No, John Criesel good morning, Good morning. How are you excellent? Happy to be here? Are you brought to us by Chris?
Speaker 8: Let's go brought here by John Criesel dot com. Yeah, you can book you book me first speaking engage me at twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: It's not full? How is it not filled up?
Speaker 10: It's already Jan two. Not only your year feels up? Where twenty plenty of realm?
Speaker 4: You could also book Chris Hockey John c dot com? How about that? Yes? Nice, that is his booking agent. Get out of here. How about that? It's all coming together. I'm in negotiations as well. She's holding me over the coals. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Later she tries to hold you over the coals, I'll throw the boots to her.
Speaker 4: I'll get even. Yes, I'll pour the coals. Can't you buy initials on your website as well. You can dot com.
Speaker 8: Unbelievable, that's website.
Speaker 4: That's not true. It's actually Initials Game dot com.
Speaker 11: You can buy versions four, five, and six Initials Game.
Speaker 10: All right, okay, that's neat. It is really neat.
Speaker 4: School court. Appreciate it. Love it. Let's play some games. Let's go before we play games six O nine one of you.
Speaker 10: It's a crack at a ton of money, like I don't know, one hundred and six thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: No, it's for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a brand new year, but come on, that.
Speaker 3: Don't mean nothing because the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot is currently on hundred six thousan five hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: You look at myout a new car. You save money in your current.
Speaker 3: Car, leve, We'll do it with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union now offering other loan rates is list lowest four point two nine percent aprplly today at Saint Paul fu dot org slash KFE federally insured by the NCU. A.
Speaker 4: Let's do this. We love this bit. Saint Paul Federal Credit Union is awesome for helping us do this over the last handful of years. It's gone off twice. It's just been years now. You know, I was thinking about this the other day, ladies and gents. You know I don't think we're doing the power to your Morning Joe for thirty more years. Why we're probably probably not. The jackpop might only go off one or two more times, right, it's maybe a couple more times of the most, who knows, but why not today? Well with that, at if the caller guesses one.
Speaker 11: Letter in the rights, now I'll win, they win two hundred and fifty dollars, which is still a nice way to start twenty twenty six. But the better way is just to tell me both and win one hundred and six thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: We're ready to give it. Just start the new year. Yes we are with a lot of money. Good morning. What is your name?
Speaker 12: Paul?
Speaker 4: Hello? Oh no, not a good way to start up to the year. Made it through? Hello Hello? It's mute song or new song? Going once, going twice, going twice? No, that's the hardest part.
Speaker 3: Somebody else so lucky, because what if the backup playing random hit one don't care.
Speaker 4: Wow, good morning, what is your name?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 4: This is Zachach. You're not lucky man, Zach.
Speaker 11: Somebody else got through and then just wouldn't answer. So I don't know if they couldn't hear us. But we will never know who that person was. But that means advantage Zach.
Speaker 9: All right, Hey, they can hang up every time if they want.
Speaker 11: Zach's your name? I assume starts with the Z. My guess is you're not guessing your own initials? What letters are you guessing? For a shout at one hundred and six thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 9: I will not go with my own initials. Figured I didn't think i'd get through, So I'm gonna go M G for Marnie Garner.
Speaker 4: So I start the year, Yes, you would?
Speaker 11: Come on, Zach is going with come give it G. If he right, he wins two fifty, which is sweet, gets him both. He's a lot richer. Does he have at least one?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 4: Come on with M. Come on, Steve, come on, Zach G you no, No, it's the year of the man that would have been hold the year of Martie.
Speaker 11: That would have been awesome. I want somebody to win it. We said when it would when it got to like the nineties, the not the decade or the nightclub. When it got to ninety three thousand, we're like, can we just get it to one hundred k?
Speaker 10: It would It would have sucked if it had gone off right before one hundred k. But now it's one hundred and six. Let's have somebody win it.
Speaker 4: Let's go the money.
Speaker 11: The initials for game six O nine the letter P and then the letter D P.
Speaker 4: Day. Everybody, really, all time record is nine. You guys know the rules. Yell out your name. Your name is your buzzer. Here we go. Item one of PD.
Speaker 10: Clue number one used to compile a publication. Clue number two includes multiple shots. Clue number three run by a hired professional. Clue number four, in a sense, occurs, of course, occurs annually.
Speaker 12: Clue number five.
Speaker 4: Often preceded by a trip to the salon mark yep, picture day. That's right, great clues.
Speaker 11: You can go to great clips, marns, get a haircuts, the great ready for a picture day?
Speaker 4: Look sharp location threw me off? Where your best metallic parish?
Speaker 11: Guys, that's probably overslept multiple picture days. But he gets pictured day and he's on number one.
Speaker 4: The retake just about every single one. Parish leads one. Nothing, there's number two. Your way, let's go.
Speaker 10: P D number two. Clue number one could experience.
Speaker 4: Temperatures in excess of five hundred degrees.
Speaker 12: Clue number two.
Speaker 4: Commonly ends up circular. Clue number three sometimes thrown pizza dough. That's a nice meat sauce.
Speaker 10: Better serve the meat sauce. Yeah, you meat sauce. Pizza dough gets sauce.
Speaker 4: On the boards. You have the best food related pizza sauce. You looks really skinny. A lot of pizza lately, so yeah, not the dough though, No, that can't be good for you. To help you really inside joke. Parish has one sauce has one here number three of p D.
Speaker 12: Clue number one.
Speaker 10: Often associated with a lack of financial resources.
Speaker 12: Clue number two.
Speaker 11: Are sometimes required to be upright. Clue number three you can thank the sixth Amendment.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 10: Clue number four known to argue Clue number five is a public defender.
Speaker 4: That's right, boy, not a boy.
Speaker 11: That is a public defender direct So far, the men have three, the women have zero.
Speaker 4: Right challenge ringing public defender gets Chris on the board in the parish. Here we go, each have one. Here's number four of PD.
Speaker 10: Clue number one often involves two people, but could have more.
Speaker 12: Clue number two have issues. Clue number three is.
Speaker 4: An opportunity to compare and contrast.
Speaker 12: Clue number four.
Speaker 11: Ideally they take turns. Yeah, political debate fall, presidential debate debate, Ye, way to go. He was going to get more specific. Yes, presidential debate was what I was looking for. So Hawk on the right pack that Sauce swoops in and steals it. Presidential debate, Long, way to go. Guy Sauce has two, Hawk has one. Parishise one. Here's number five of PD.
Speaker 12: Clue number one.
Speaker 11: Often associated with an abundance of tension. Clue number two very little margin of error. Clue number three This includes.
Speaker 10: Multiple displays of excellence. Clue number four is tightly contested. Clue number five has little or no scoring. Paul pictures duel a nice.
Speaker 4: I was working through every sport.
Speaker 10: I could think a pictures A boy, Saucy takes a three.
Speaker 4: A guy keep going good guys, very new year, knew you. Yeah, I guess for the man. Yeah, I've been sleeping in for eight days that hell a boy, Saucy. That's not fair. He hasn't explained. The morning with a picture is well.
Speaker 5: Played, Tommy, explain what it is though. Thanks, we're doing I Sauce. You have the lead.
Speaker 10: You have three Hawk and Parachev one. Here's number six of PD. Clue number one.
Speaker 4: This is the informal, widely used shorthand version.
Speaker 12: Clue number two debuted.
Speaker 4: In two thousand and fifteen.
Speaker 12: Clue number three.
Speaker 11: This has taken up to ninety six hours.
Speaker 12: Clue number four.
Speaker 11: Is attached to billions of dollars. Clue number five you have to have a membership Paul yep Prime Delivery. No Marty Marny Prime Day. That's that is Prime Day.
Speaker 4: Well done. So yes, Amazon Prime, but the day itself in twenty fifteen. Thank the man for helping me get that one. You're welcome. It's about time you're welcome. Equality. We're at the halfway point, sauce. You have three Hawk, Marnie and Parish each have one cry. So you got six to go. You got plenty of time. We can do this. Let's seal number seven. PD number one can be male or female. It Tommy stream.
Speaker 12: Clue number two.
Speaker 11: May receive ceremonial honors posthumously.
Speaker 12: Clue number three.
Speaker 10: Undergo extensive training. Paul, Yeah, police dog, Oh my sauce sauce. Are you kidding me right now? Sauce sauce, My Lord, well done, well, thank you.
Speaker 4: You should take I should, but I missed you. Guys.
Speaker 10: Vacation does good for sauce. Wawser's just run the table and tie the record. Wow to get the last five.
Speaker 4: I was feeling really good at the first one. Sauce has four, Hawk, Parish and Marnie each have one. We have five items to go. Here's number eight of PD.
Speaker 10: Clue number one often indicated in red. Clue number two implies further consequences.
Speaker 12: Clue number three, This is.
Speaker 10: Outstanding, John yep, personal debt. Creseell out for the rest of number eight.
Speaker 4: Say yeah, that was Clue number four might be marked or stamped man mark. Marnie was firing past due. God dang it, what is nice? One didn't even need a guy's help with that one.
Speaker 11: Well done, well done, Harns past due, and Marnie is right back in this sauce. You have four, Marnie, you have two, Hawk and Parish have one. Creesel has to run the table. But you're not out yet. We're on number nine of PD.
Speaker 12: Clue number one.
Speaker 11: Debuted November seventh, nineteen sixty five.
Speaker 4: Maybe my all time favorite clue. Clue number two no visible male genitalia.
Speaker 3: Mm hm hm hm.
Speaker 11: Clue number three were's no clothing outside of a hat and scarf.
Speaker 10: Clue number four has a squeaky giggle. Mark yep, Hillsbury dough Boys. They say he's a boy, but I mean, yeah.
Speaker 4: I was trying to remember if Piglet had a last name. You don't have a last name.
Speaker 8: If the Pillsbury dough boy decided let's just get after it, could just roll out a sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have to put it in the stove for a while.
Speaker 8: You have to bake it at three point fifty a couple of minutes.
Speaker 4: God gonna be bad for your heart.
Speaker 11: Sauce, you may two point lead with three to go. If you get any of the remaining three, you're the winner. Good guys, no crease of.
Speaker 4: You're mathematically out to keep playing. Damn it, Chris, you need all three.
Speaker 11: Parish and Marnie you were just two back with three to go, So Sauce is going for the wind.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 11: Here is number ten of PD. Clue number one designed to be raw, random, and somewhat unfiltered.
Speaker 10: Clue number two is a collection. Clue number three intends.
Speaker 11: To offer a glimpse into a person's experience over a short amount of time.
Speaker 12: Clue number four can be viewed Clue number five.
Speaker 4: This is posted Marni. Yep, photo dump. That's right, Lord, photo dump, and Marnie's right back in this one. That's really good Man never photo dump. That was on the right track with photo also on.
Speaker 7: You done, mar, thank you, thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 11: Here we go, alry so, Mark, you're not out yet. You need the last two. Yep, Sauce, you're still going for the win. Marnie, you're one back with two to go. But Sauce trying to walk this thing off. Here's number eleven.
Speaker 4: There there were gy The.
Speaker 10: Clue number one weighs approximately point zero six pounds. Clue number two have sold for thousands. Clue number three.
Speaker 4: Feature rectangular tablets.
Speaker 10: Clue number four often feature tilted heads. Clue number five have a small spring mechanism.
Speaker 4: John yep pus dispenser, Oh my lord, Holy clues, great clues.
Speaker 8: It was so far I was trying to think of looking so fun with those things big.
Speaker 11: All right, So it comes down to this, Sauce. If you get this right, you're the winner, Marnie. If you get this right, we have a heads up tie breaker to kick off twenty twenty six. If Cresol Hawk or Parish gets this right, then sauce is also victory.
Speaker 4: So it's now truly let's man, let's not let sauce down here. If a dude gets it, sauce as the winner. If I'm picking a side, Sauce for the win, Marty for the tie. Here's number twelve.
Speaker 5: Four on one of p B sister's favorite.
Speaker 4: Here we go clear number one can a coort? What do I keep seeing?
Speaker 1: A core?
Speaker 4: It's like liquor and liqueur after that? Maybe can occur indoors, outdoors or both.
Speaker 12: Clue number two.
Speaker 11: Often arranged for the tie playdate. Oh my gosh, kidding?
Speaker 4: Wow, were mark was that it was indoors outdoors? Were both and arranged and you were waiting on playdate? Damn, guys, you'll go with no time We failed so morning. Wow, that was very good.
Speaker 8: Thank you?
Speaker 11: All right, Marny, let's go sauce to kick Off twenty twenty six. Three clues and a tie breaker. If you ring in and get it wrong, your opponent gets to hear the remaining clues, and then we'll have five seconds after clue three. Best of luck to both of you.
Speaker 4: Ready, Yeah, tie breaker, Marni and Sauce p d Clue number one.
Speaker 11: This phrase might be considered slightly vulgar by some, but it's usually said comically.
Speaker 12: Clue number two.
Speaker 11: You might be completely incoherent, Marnie, old boy for the winds.
Speaker 4: Pissed drunk. That's way, doesn't lose. Pissed drunk. That was right answer, pra No kidding me. Okay, thought you were that's the right answer, all right, shocking it slightly vulnerable. I live drunk. I didn't have it done. But when you said that, whoa good swang. You're completely incoherent. You're probably pissed drunk. Marnie. Marnie, Marnie, Marne, Marnee that those were home runs. She's good at this game, Barnie, Yeah, dominating us.
Speaker 10: Jeez, please, sounded weird. Never said sounded like you were wearing a bowl. Gagg I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Chris, I am all right, yet again you have won. What happens now well sidebar zecho is at the same offer. Yes, wonderful.
Speaker 7: Then if you would tweet me and tag great Clips now through the end of Sunday, one lucky listener is going to win free haircuts for an entire year thanks to Great Clips.
Speaker 4: You look sharp in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 11: When you have one of those photo dumps, you want to look good. Yeah, that's right, learned that. Or a playdate, or if you're pisted drunk, you want to look good.
Speaker 4: Pretty impressive. You don't care. I was sitting on polladine. Jeez, she loved it.
Speaker 7: I thought the Pillsbury Dovo might have been her because first Clue was debuted in.
Speaker 4: Nineteen sixty five. Can no visit? Do you think for Paula there's no visible male Jenitalia doesn't fit and then it's implying that she might have something. It's just not visible. Yeah, that's kind of me. You can't be that good of a cook if you have a penis. That's the most sexist thing you ever said. Gavin Casey's face, Andrew or Andrew Zimmer or the Pillsburgh start the men seem what what now? You're the man. Yeah, hey, just for fun, here's tiebreaker to everybody can jump.
Speaker 3: When you said that first clue for the first tiebreaker, I thought for sure was private Dick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, he nailed it. Ye could be. Do you guys want to do the tiebreaker just for fun? The second?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, all right, everybody mars jump back in the inner too.
Speaker 10: Number one almost always involves nudity and almost always involves females. John Pole Dams, you're good.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean that tiebreaker was scept for me. You gotta get.
Speaker 10: There, you go, you gotta get there, man, he said, it's so comforts poll Dante, Come on, quit waste my time.
Speaker 4: Dick again, thank you morning. You guys are funny. That was fun.
Speaker 8: Apparently Chloe's saying daddy needs to use his brain. Yeah, well that's what I helped. I appreciate her watching. Yeah, to go make your bed, clothe.
Speaker 4: Go make your bed. You don't have a snickers whoa? Yeah? Dare you the one who she likes you more than?
Speaker 8: Did you?
Speaker 10: Guys?
Speaker 1: Hear?
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever read a story like this before. I know it doesn't happen very often. Did you guys read the lady in Colorado got attacked by a mountain lion.
Speaker 4: What Yeah, the one you slept with? Now the lady a lady? Oh, by a mountain lion. The mountain lion turned around when we saw the girl was with. How bad. That's that's what happens in the mountain. Yeah, she was hiking.
Speaker 2: Big cats are the scariest for this hunter. Those are the scariest things out.
Speaker 3: But mountain lions don't attack people like it's the first. I think it's maybe first recorded attack in Long LUNDI I read the art. I can't remember how long it's been since nineteen ninety, first reported attack since nineteen ninety as far as we know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a streak. She's probably not thrilled to break, not at all. Yeah. Man, what was the city in Colorado? Hoppy Mountain, Crozier Mountain Trail in Larimer County.
Speaker 3: I don't know where northern Colorado is what it says, Oh.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And I bet if it was hell bent on attacking, she probably didn't even know what was there and then all of a sudden came out.
Speaker 4: That's what makes those things so scary. You don't even know.
Speaker 11: They're there until you're and you guys made fun of me for wearing bare belts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we sure did. We still do. Yeah, as a matter of fact, that is yeah, that's that's. Do we have those here? I know, yes. I don't think we don't.
Speaker 2: We don't see the same ones we're talking about in Colorado.
Speaker 4: So I read a headline literally a little different, a little different.
Speaker 11: I don't remember if it was Star Tribune or Pioneer Press, it's whatever. One it was a paywall, so I immediately didn't, you know, continue to read. But it said something like, if you see a mountain line in Minnesota, they're passing through.
Speaker 4: I'm like, okay, but if you're getting.
Speaker 11: Mauled by one, do you care if they pass them through?
Speaker 4: They on their voyande.
Speaker 11: By the way, speaking of Star Tribune and paywalls, do you guys see one of the headlines on the old Star Tribune dot com today?
Speaker 4: I haven't looked yet. Under the old.
Speaker 7: TV and media section for a subscription though, thank you so much, you'll cancel it in five years.
Speaker 11: Right under the old TV and media section, there's a headline from John Brien that simply says, meet the packers apologist, whom kan listeners love to hate. And then there's a photo of Carl Gerbschmid's Twitter account.
Speaker 4: Are you out here? Has put a picture of a Star Tribune article.
Speaker 8: He talked about it on The Barrero Show, and he said he didn't want to give up the details of it until it was published.
Speaker 4: There is Yeah, you're right, I got to see that. I've never said I can't wait. I can't wait to meet the guy and meet him. I don't think you can meet him in the papers. Did he say if the article was going to be table? Probably? I liked his wrapping the last time. That was really funny, man, that was brilliant. Sit here, let me click on this, let me kick like all, click on the story and read it. Okay, so meet the packer's apologist whom ki oh hang on firewall save eighty percent if I get a free gifts forty nine dollars for the year, I can subscribe or I'm not going to pay. I still ask for We're moving on. Uncle paid for it. I probably already am Yeah, not anymore? New Year, New Year. That's right, baby, I got rid of them all, did you really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Man, you missed that? You were and I I I.
Speaker 3: Downloaded an app that told me, oh, you had to put your credit card number in and they would tell you. It would tell you you're subscribed to And I was like, son of a bitch.
Speaker 4: Did you cancel all of them? No? I mean those ladies need to go to college.
Speaker 3: Man, I can't go to college.
Speaker 4: I'm college.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel bad.
Speaker 8: Do get a discount on real taxis if you subscribed to fake taxes?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 4: He tried. Yeah.
Speaker 11: What did you do over break? You were gone a long time. What did you do to celebrate your boys one year birthday?
Speaker 5: I slept in a lot. I didn't do much. It was outstanding. Spent a lot of time with my mother in law and my sister in law, which was great. It was super fun.
Speaker 3: You could have just come to work, but I was outstanding.
Speaker 4: A guy needs that time. Yeah, yeah, it was great. Yeah, the year of the man.
Speaker 7: You should at least I've been up in a week and a half.
Speaker 4: It barely applies to him, Mark. Yeah, when you.
Speaker 5: Said doesn't have any male genitalia, almost sprang it into myself.
Speaker 4: Is it over? Almost? A sincere? Happy first birthday to Lucy? I mean that is a real.
Speaker 5: Mile Louis hockey sister's name is Lucy. What's your Alex Slaber?
Speaker 4: How do you spell Lucy? I don't know? L you see why it's oh, I was trying. I thought, that's what you mean. Spelling is not spelling. It's not happy. You guys win the game on Sunday. Want to win? I do because to win. I don't trust him his stupid games.
Speaker 8: And if I knew today there'd be a new GM or new draft situation, I would be more open to them losing. But it's about culture. End the season on a five game winning street. Give the fans something to beat, cheerful about all good vibes. Headed into the offseason, Scull vikings, John.
Speaker 2: And go USA more portly, Go USA, Thank you, let's go.
Speaker 4: Let's go boys five tonight.
Speaker 1: Five o'clock down the fan and iHeartRadio, join Mark and I. It's gonna be a great afternoon. Or just go down there and rude him on World Juniors.
Speaker 3: That's right, and uh, Saucy, you and I will be on the pre game for the final time this season on Sunday morning.
Speaker 4: I'm going to the game, are you? Of course? Yeah, can't wait. It'll be fun. Let's go back. Hey, where's the where's the Friday Football Feast? A can you say Egan? Egan? Egan?
Speaker 11: All Right, nine and noon is next the Friday Football Feast.
Speaker 4: Last one of the year. Alright, let's wrap it up.
Speaker 10: Let's go big two, three, then the power too much. Our returns five thirty to nine Monday.
Speaker 4: We're gonna be back to a normal schedule. That'll be fun. Everybody, have an awesome weekend. Christ so good to see you in twenty twenty six. Marnie Parish, Zach, that's Hawk. That's awesome. Corey, see you on Monday. Bye. We already have a Bundy for days. You jobadaba and joined the new year.
Speaker 3: Love you,