Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Mornings. Five is six fifty five, five and six fifty five and six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Now, Hey, good morning, welcome to the Mojo in the Morning Show. Getting excited for the weekend. Actually, I'll be quite honest with you. You know what I'm really most excited for. I'm excited for the throwback throw down this morning because.
Speaker 1: I'm not don't have that attitude. That's a horrible attitude.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. Lydia is so good at it?
Speaker 1: Well what about caveat no slouch?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, exactly, So where does that leave me?
Speaker 1: Come on, you got a shot, You got a chance.
Speaker 2: Lydia is gonna play for Shannon today since she's off and Lydia the last time that she filled in one, so she's got a little crown that she's got to try to keep on her head today. Our champion that's keeping her crown on her head all week has been Laura. She's now going for six in a row today.
Speaker 1: Hey Laura, h.
Speaker 2: Hello, fantastic, It's Friday. You can't help but be good yours well Friday. Yeah, I know that they're great. Although I will tell you this, Saturdays aren't so bad either. I like Saturdays too. Saturdays are better.
Speaker 3: Yep, I will say that too.
Speaker 1: All right, here's Tina Tinas, your challenger. Tina.
Speaker 2: It says here that you are a paralegal and you're heading off to work, and you're from Waterford, and it's nice to have you on here. Laura sai Hi to Tina.
Speaker 1: Hi, Tina, good morning, good luck, Hi Laura, good morning, good luck.
Speaker 2: Locking you up, Laura. Here we go five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. I always goes to the champion, Tina. Question number one, Detroit Tiger Kevin McGonagall just signed an eight year, one hundred and fifty million dollar contract. True or false McGonagall is a rookie.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 2: Question number two Discount airline Spirit could liquidate in bankruptcy as early as this week or sam possibly this weekend. And if you're a ticket holder, you should look to see what you can do. You may have to go to your credit card company. If there's a chance that they don't fly anymore. Which guy that I hope that doesn't happen? What color are their planes? Question number three? Today we are debuting a new Olivia Rodrigo song. It's called drop Dead. I will have it right after we do this contest? Which of these songs is not a hit song from this Olivia Driver's license?
Speaker 1: Man I Need? Or Vampire? Vampire?
Speaker 2: Question number four This weekend WWE WrestleMania is in Las Vegas. You know the first one was way back in nineteen eighty five. What number WrestleMania is this year's second.
Speaker 1: Sixty? I have no clue.
Speaker 2: And question number five, Gun three officially was confirmed with Tom Cruise to return. What is Cruise's character's name in the top Gun movie franchise?
Speaker 1: Let's bring our champ back from a soundproof area? How do we do here? A?
Speaker 3: Tina?
Speaker 1: Not bad? You got three out of five?
Speaker 3: Okay, respectable?
Speaker 2: Three out of five, Laura, not as crazy as the last two days. I think he had to really be perfect to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 3: I'm ready?
Speaker 2: Question number one Detroit Tiger Kevin McGonagall just signed an eight year, one hundred and fifty million dollar contract. True or false? McGonagall is a rookie. True. Yes, and he's only twenty one years old too, which is amazing. Question number two Discount airline Spirit could liquidate in bankruptcy as early as this week, according to People familiar with the airline. What color are their planes?
Speaker 1: Yellow?
Speaker 3: Yeah too?
Speaker 1: Question number three.
Speaker 2: Today, we are debuting a new Olivia Rodrigo song called drop Dead. Which of these songs is not a hit song from this Olivia Driver's License?
Speaker 1: May I Need? Or Vampire?
Speaker 3: Oh my kids are gonna kill me?
Speaker 1: Vampire? No, you guys said that? No, No, May I Need? Two?
Speaker 3: That was What about my second?
Speaker 1: That's the other famous Olivia? All right? So what do we got here?
Speaker 2: If she's missed these next two songs or next two questions? We have a new champion. We go into the weekend with you, Tina. Here we go. This is a question that might be a tough one for you too. This weekend, WWE WrestleMania is in Las Vegas. The first one happened back in nineteen eighty five. What number WrestleMania is this.
Speaker 1: Year's three seconds? No? Forty two? Good questions? Zach.
Speaker 2: Zach gave me that as a question forty two. It comes down to this. I hate to do this to Laura here, but I'm kind of liking this. She's got to get this one to win with a tie. Laura, you've been on with us now for six straight mornings since last Friday.
Speaker 1: At this time, well a while ago, before the contest.
Speaker 2: We could have said goodbye to you, or could say goodbye to you unless you get this question, Tina, good luck to you. Thank Top Gun three officially has been confirmed with Tom Cruise to return. What is Cruise's character's name in the Top Gun movie franchise.
Speaker 1: Pete Maverick Mitchell?
Speaker 3: Damn what.
Speaker 1: No? Wait is that his real whole name? That's incredible. Laura, you amazing. You got everybody in the studio going way. You're gonna see in our eyes. Oh, Tina, you've tried hard, Tina, but unfortunately, Yeah, it's such a good movie. She was. She yes, exactly. Uh, Laura, you got your sixth win. Your back. We'll see you on Monday. Tina.
Speaker 2: We've got some pizza for you. I want you to hang on the phone and we'll set you up with that. We'll get Green Lantern pizza. Thanks you man, what a week. It's been an awesome week. In the five six fifty five back again next week before worker score.
Speaker 1: It's mobile in the morning. Five is six fifty five