Speaker 1: See it wasn't that worth the weight. I want to hear more about Chumba.
Speaker 2: Umm.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Ryan Seacrest. He's doing great.
Speaker 2: He's one of our co workers. We have access to his emails, so we email him all the time.
Speaker 1: I support him a lot.
Speaker 2: I wish him the best. He's such a nice guy, isn't he.
Speaker 1: I support him so much. He calls me John. He doesn't even know my name.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't know if he's a nice guy. He's never responded to my correspondence. Oh, he doesn't respond to your guys. You know, like the day that he started at Wheel of Fortune, we all sent him emails wishing him the best of luck, and he never got back to me.
Speaker 1: They told us to do that. Yeah, we did, and we got no response.
Speaker 3: Well, you guys are being the better co workers.
Speaker 2: That's what we are taking the high road.
Speaker 1: That's what we're known for.
Speaker 2: The Power to Morning Show.
Speaker 1: He is known for a uh, A group.
Speaker 2: Of people that really care about the rest of the building, the rest of.
Speaker 1: The staff, rest of the company.
Speaker 3: Classy Yeah, Mark Parrish, Parker five S Parker, Smart Parish.
Speaker 1: He's a bagillionaire. Did you guys see it he's a Pillionaire's.
Speaker 4: On on the Facebook last night and said that Michael Jordan was given his beloved thirty million dollars.
Speaker 2: So that he's getting thirty million from Michael Jordans. So now you have to act like it's not happening. Yeah, that's that's the whole bit, right right, Yeah, it's like I won the water. Yeah, you know shoes they sent the whole bit. Did you get to meet him when she signed the deal?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, no doubt. Yeah that's going to be its private jet landed at an air straight by our house.
Speaker 2: Is great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well their hookers, gratulations, you know it. I know, smokus cigar and.
Speaker 1: That's what they I asked for. Here's park, listen to you. What what do you hear? Were you born ninety nine? Man?
Speaker 2: So go to the party. Like look, every generation can say this about it because you you grew up and lived the entire Lebron era. I get it. But to miss all of Jordan's He's a guy who played basketball. You missed his entire I mean I think he played into like O one with the Wizards. But still you missed like the entire wave and you would have loved it more than anything on the planet.
Speaker 1: It's like if I hadn't lived through Creed exactly.
Speaker 2: I was thinking, exactly, it's like Parish, you and I lived right through American Gladiators Saturday Morning. Absolutely, can you imagine missing that? I don't know where I'd be without that, exactly, molded Barker. I missed Michael Jordan's.
Speaker 3: Man, it sucks because it's like, I'm such a Lebron guy too, and all the old heads. I talked to her like, no, it's no, it's Jordan. He's the goat, and I'm like, yeah, you're probably right, Like if I would have lived in that era, I probably would agree with you. But this is what I got to saw, of course, in front of my eyes. There's no one that ever did it better than Lebron. I know it stinks, but cool.
Speaker 2: You got to see a ton of Kobe though, and Kobe basically was a Jordan clone. Yeah, exactly, and you've got the gist of it totally. And the Airror movie was really cool too.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you guys saw that one, that Michael Jordan movie, but just yeah, the background of his life and the decisions he made, like taking the stock versus the money, Like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a genius good on the mom for sure, Shout out to mom. All right, So Taylor heisi thirty million dollars thanks to Michael Jordan.
Speaker 1: Where we're going to dinner? Yeah, Jane you married? Well, isn't it whird?
Speaker 3: Do?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: And then word how things like that happen? And then they h You're like, wow, that's pretty weird for them, right, And then it happens to the person who's like laying beside you. Did she know about that before I sent that? And she's seen that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you see it.
Speaker 3: So that page has put out like so much fake AI stuff about their team, and it's kind of gotten spread throughout the team, and it's like there's a lot of a lot of people that are believing it. As you guys know, old heads. Again, it doesn't matter what term he's gonna use.
Speaker 2: It's gonna make me feel bad, So just go ahead, No, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Look you want to use it's my top first term of last year.
Speaker 2: By the way, Parker, everyone here is cheering for you and Taylor to spend the rest of your lives together. But look, if there's a time for her to fall into thirty million. This is the absolute wrong time. Yeah, I know, because this gives her just enough time to go. Is this the guy that I wanted to spend thirty million with? You need this deal to come through about twelve months from now. Then you locket in and go congratulations, sweetheart, because then if she walks and you get half yeah exactly, I know about it, and not side of prenup and go exactly half half.
Speaker 4: Oh guys, good morning, welcome to the last day of the year. How was twenty twenty five for you guys?
Speaker 1: Fantastic? Fair to Midland? Yeah it was. It was good. It's good.
Speaker 3: I mean, I survived another year, so that's a good thing. Don't count your chickens. Brother man, what it's a low bar I survived. It's seven or seven in the morning. We have solved that barlow. You're never disappointed. Who else survived a year? Happy birthday to your boy Turner. Absolutely it is today, sixteen sixteen, today sixteen today, driver's license test today. He has shown little interest in getting his driver's license. He's very much like my brother uncle Gino. He got an unclad old head, old head Gino that sounded wrong.
Speaker 1: My god, I'm going to stop that now and the name of all time go see old dad Gino.
Speaker 3: But the only reason my brother got his birth his driver's license on his eighteenth birthday January twelfth, is because I was gonna get mine on my sixteenth birthday February second, two weeks later. That is the only reason my brother got his license. He just even his buddies drove everything else and turn its kind of the same ways. Why does he need his license like he's got us as his chow for So.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal though, since I just went through this because Bailey waited until she was almost eighteen. The first couple of months after they turned sixteen, you're like, Jesus, I'm so tired of being your chauffeur. But once they get to eighteen and you realize, I just saved.
Speaker 1: Two years on car.
Speaker 2: Pay, car insurance, gas money, and you always kind of know where they are. And I know that's not ideal for the teenagers, but for the parents, You're like, I know where they are at all the time time their chauffeur. It saved me a fortune over those two years. So take your sweet last time, or you just put it into Jesus lazier than Psycho over here, or just put an air tag and there set out the whole, the whole life.
Speaker 3: Three six, the app where your parents do every direction you were going, how fast you were going on.
Speaker 1: I still have that crazy it's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but except when they realize they can turn it around and use it against you.
Speaker 1: That's true. Thank you, That is true. You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Is that right? Thank you?
Speaker 1: AirTag in a car. I hadn't thought of that. Sure, who should I follow? It's horrific. We don't know. I had nobody.
Speaker 2: I want to stock.
Speaker 1: But it's a good thing to have in the hopper, right in the back. You want to get. No, I know where all my old heads are. Yeah, me too. Shout out to my old heads.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: The only thing better than old heads are new ones.
Speaker 2: Don't shake hands, brothers, gotta I was going to say, I was going to say young, but I thought was better.
Speaker 1: That's good. Yes, ah, guys. A lot of people died this year.
Speaker 2: I'll bring it right down. Death is inevitable.
Speaker 4: Robert Redford died, Legend, Diane Keaton died, sure me, and Gene Heckman died.
Speaker 2: In the worst possible way. That was gross.
Speaker 5: Well, actually Rob Ryan had correct also terrible. Thal Kilmer, Yeah, man Ice Man, Yeah, Malcolm Jamal Warner, theo Huxtable, Hulk Hogan. Listen to the Hawks, he died, sliced stone every day people, Ozzy Osbourne, he went in passed.
Speaker 4: Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys. I know di'angelo, Jimmy Cliff, Jane Goodall killed by a bunch of monkeys, So ironically.
Speaker 2: That would be ironic if she was born limb to limb.
Speaker 1: It would have been really ironic.
Speaker 4: If she had been killed by one of the monkeys, like in the band the Monkeys, Like.
Speaker 1: Damn, wouldn't that have been crazy?
Speaker 2: That would have been dark? Yeah, because he hates animals. Yeah, right right, So he was making a point, or he.
Speaker 1: Slipped on like a banana peel and took her down with him.
Speaker 2: Or if she had just slipped on a banana peel and died head.
Speaker 6: It'd be like if somebody known as like the Crocodile Hunter was killed by a fish, or.
Speaker 4: If George Foreman had burned himself on a grill and died. George Foreman died as well.
Speaker 2: He did not die by grillin.
Speaker 1: No, he died by old head. Oh boy, you know what.
Speaker 2: But he is survived by his son, George Foreman, his other son, George Foreman, his other son, George Foreman, and I believe his other son George Foreman is four How many doesn't he.
Speaker 1: Have four or five?
Speaker 3: Because he had George, he was planning ahead for the concussions. He knew the memory was going to be an Issue's like, I'm going to simplify this. You're all George, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying if you name your son after you, there's not a little bit of narcissism or.
Speaker 1: That's a little weird. I think I know a lot of people do it.
Speaker 2: If you name four or five or six of your kids after you, you are definitely a narcissist. Then it's not debates.
Speaker 3: There's there's some therapy that needs to well. Let you get away with one gone off the deepense. Come on, man, you know what I think that makes you?
Speaker 1: Old head?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's that gonna be it? You mean my.
Speaker 1: All the above.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna say that I had not heard it till this morning, and like me, really never had No you're you keep me young.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Not a racest, thanks macho. That's how Tommy wants to go. Oh that's how he will. I'm sure it is cold head. Yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: About a lot of people died this year. A lot of people died. A lot of people died.
Speaker 1: Some big names too this year. Oh yeah, man, I mean that's every year.
Speaker 2: But still when you hear them all in a row, yeah, God, damn, we lost a lot of them this year.
Speaker 1: I know you're like, wow, dude. Yeah, Chris rockstill Willises, thank god. Unless Will Smith got ahold of him. He slapped the hell out of him. Man slapped his old head.
Speaker 2: I don't say anything about his wife.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Zach passed away. Yeah, for a couple of seconds. He got better. I got better a few hours in the middle of the night. I remember.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, now, I don't think Creed gives us enough credit for bringing them back. No, because that duel of the decades rejuvenated their career. That's the second time I've heard it this holiday season.
Speaker 6: They got requested by a lot of people who said they missed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's great. I'm not knocking it. So I ran it back one more time. I don't blame you. It's for good measure, and I feel like you.
Speaker 2: Missed out on that day.
Speaker 1: No, No, we were glad you weren't here because you would have poopered it. Yes, poop it all over with your old head.
Speaker 2: I felt in the little clip that I caught on the way here, I felt like Marnie was my spirit animal because she tried to just completely abstain from voting.
Speaker 1: She wanted to just go back to bed you. But she's nice. Yeah, that's true. I know, unstoppable year in crazy she did.
Speaker 4: But that that Creed nickelback up a duel of the decades, reminded people of just how great Creed is and that's why they're able tour the world.
Speaker 1: Though I'm sure of it the time it works out.
Speaker 6: I mean, we really even beyond that duel, Like we were banging that Creed drum for the longest time and then then we got him.
Speaker 4: We got him in the locker room for the Vikings member. That's right, by the way, how about again we talked about it, you and Isaac when it's just me and you doing the the most highly ready edition of the Partrie Morny Show ever. Yesterday's is unbelievable. How about the fact that Freebird is the goal scoring song for the World Juniors.
Speaker 1: Where is that?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: Is that creed?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 7: That is.
Speaker 1: What you are? Dude, your babyhead. You did yourself a bit.
Speaker 2: I am uncomfortable that's.
Speaker 1: Your titles band name.
Speaker 6: Ever we were we were talking out after the show about because I thought it went back further, but it really only goes back to with tim Osa having Freebird as their goal song.
Speaker 1: It only goes back to last year's World Juniors.
Speaker 6: And I believe it was Ze Bulliam who made the call on that, and there was another guy that kind of suggested the part, the solo part, But it feels like it's more ingrained in USA totally hockey thing technically has been, but I don't think they're ever going to look back. It is a perfect goal song and there's been nothing better. When that thing starts playing at Grand Casino Arena this weekend.
Speaker 2: We heard we Would I think it was in Boston. We heard Born in the USA Weed That was pretty good too.
Speaker 4: I like that, And you know, I sent you guys the Textan and Zach and I talked about history. But you two were great together, Mark and you guys are on the follow zech.
Speaker 2: I'm taking a break.
Speaker 1: Tonight was Turner's birthday. That's right, that's right.
Speaker 3: I mean it's impressive too, with all of these vowels in a row and some of these country names.
Speaker 2: That that you guys have to pronounce.
Speaker 3: That's one of my favorite parts is listening to Zach pronounce them and trying to remember how he said it. And there are there's so many names that he says and right away, I'm like.
Speaker 1: Nope, not even trying that one.
Speaker 2: Nope, not even trying that one.
Speaker 6: Honest part is the pronunciation. Guys, like you know in hockey, like they have it like actually written out for you and think you can see it and you can, you know whatever. They send audio files from somebody like with the team who that is their native language, yea, and they read all the names and that's that's the pronunciation, but they don't do it in order.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I have a list of names that I'm looking in front and in front of and I have to in their native tongue match their that name. And some of them are easy, like they'll say like autom whatever whatever it is, and.
Speaker 1: I okay, see yeah, But then there's like some like.
Speaker 6: The Slovakians with with like they don't have any sort of consistency when it comes to some of the Tomas and Tommy's like, it's that's interesting, But how much would you be how much would you be willing to get paid to natively tongue one of these players whoa, whoa.
Speaker 1: They're twenty years old to them, he's old head. Yeah, yeah, that's what the that's what you like? What you like, I don't know, it's American old head. So you've got us and Sweden name too.
Speaker 2: That's Tonight radio show across the way anyway, Sweden. Yeah, you and Alexis tonight on the cars. Alexis huss. I mean I already I already messed it up before we even started. Alexis us. Oh man, that sounds like it's a foreign pronunciation, sounds like it's German. Yeah, you know what I mean. It's playing the Swedes tonight, they were playing the Swede. Pearson sounds more Swedish than Huss Yeah huss right.
Speaker 3: Pearson, Yeah, Swedes. There's again there's a couple of names there too. There's some hyphens you're gonna have to do with, I know, weird that's about the letter. Yeah, I don't know what the heck that's supposed to do.
Speaker 2: It looks like an end table at IKEA.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you think there's anybody in the world whose last name is nutroll? This wouldn't be great to.
Speaker 1: Name piercing Nutroll. It's hyphenated.
Speaker 2: Nutroll.
Speaker 1: Oh you got married?
Speaker 2: Last name nutroll.
Speaker 1: Nutroll is not a recognized or recorded surname.
Speaker 2: It refers exclusively to a type of sweet pastry or candy bar popular in the United States.
Speaker 1: I think I've eaten one of those in my whole life, Chris Nutroll. Those things are so good.
Speaker 2: You have only one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like peanuts.
Speaker 2: Be spectacular.
Speaker 1: I'm old head.
Speaker 2: That was the first segment. We're with you until nine o'clock. We're live on New Year's Eve? Are we the only showing the building that's going again? It seems awfully dark.
Speaker 1: That's okay, let's go. Gives us a head start.
Speaker 2: We own this place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're back on Friday too. I wonder if a lot of them are taking Friday office.
Speaker 2: With bitch God relaxed, dude, down boy, you see sports after this.
Speaker 1: Parker Fox is here, Mark Parrish is here. This is the Power Trip morning show on the Fans.
Speaker 6: Don't miss out on the final feast of this season this week join us at Buffalo Wild Wings Egan, Paul, Allen, Nordo, Alex Lewis. Alex Lewis getting you ready for this weekend season finale against Green Bay. Enjoyed great food, lots of football talkers, and your shot at prizes. Doors open at idi mkfe dot com slash calendar for all the deets.
Speaker 1: I know you just said it, but I wasn't listening. Where's it?
Speaker 2: Egan Egan.
Speaker 1: I like that place? Yeah, Cory, Where'd I run into you at that one time they got off?
Speaker 2: That was the Woodbury Buffalo Wings back in the day.
Speaker 3: You guys actually had to talk, social said, hid each other, and then that we kind of just stood there.
Speaker 2: This is probably all almost twenty years ago, which is nuts that time flies that far that fast, I should say, But yeah, so I was.
Speaker 1: That's when I was living essentially on the edge of.
Speaker 2: Saint Paul slash Woodberry, spent a lot of time on radio drive and I was walking out after picking up Buffalo Wildoings to go, and I believe Chris was walking in and we had that weird moment of like, oh my gosh, you exist in the world, the same planet I live on, but you're not at work right now, and now it's like I don't know what to say to you.
Speaker 1: So you get in food or what do you probably?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What are you doing? Just I'm also it's gonna take us food home. Probably it was weird because it was so awkward that twenty years later, we're still going, remember when we had that really weird moment at Buffalo Wildings where we didn't know what to say to each other.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: It is weird though that sometimes, Uh, there are people you guys, are people in your life like this that you see a thousand times, But then all it takes is a different environment and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, where do I know this son of a bitch from?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 3: If you see daily life, that's right, Sauce, no him, I just forget as soon as I get down the elevator, I guess.
Speaker 8: Oh man.
Speaker 2: There's just especially when it comes to like your kids and their their friends parents or their friends friends. If I saw you at a school, I might be like, oh, yeah, your so and so's dad. But if I just see you at targets like I don't know who you are.
Speaker 1: My your fault. I don't have enough data in my brain to hold all that storage.
Speaker 3: And and the worst part is sometimes I'm quick enough to catch it and I can play it off. But most times the blank stare that I'm giving back for a few seconds to tell dead give away.
Speaker 1: Avoid do my best.
Speaker 3: Sometimes when it's kind of a surprise and they just kind of prize me on, it's.
Speaker 2: Like an O S. That's you just said good to see you. That's the number one trick, right, Never say nice to meet you. Always say say good to see you.
Speaker 3: Funny is every now and then I'll forget and I'll let it slip. You say meet and they'll say see and I'll be like and they'll say, We've had forty three times every now and then I will forget that and every time I get burned.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah you can. It's yeah.
Speaker 2: Unless they come up like, oh, it's nice to meet you. Yeah, that was like always about nine times I got introduced to Sid Hartman.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter say this is the nice thing, just gonna.
Speaker 2: You didn't remember the first ay times, you're not gonna remember this time don't worry about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would, it was it was kind of I don't even think it was fifty to fifty, whether or not he'd remember to give me the silver butter Nike Steak coupon, the coupon. What was the at a steak house, the butter knife steak. I didn't, man, I missed that window butter knife steak. Yeah right, he's yeah, the butter knife. It was a spectacular steak. And you every time you did an interview, you're supposed to get oh what ever happened? Yeah, I never yeah, fitty fitty, but no, he was. He was always nice and yeah, it was always nice to meet you. Yet nice to meet you, Nice to meet you for the seven ndred times.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing is if he's forty, you're like, I've I've met you multiple times. But when he was in his eighties and nineties, just like it doesn't matter if he doesn't know that we've met multiple multiple multiple was.
Speaker 1: A window brought down about fifty fifty ish? Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: That that's what Okay, thank you to do sports.
Speaker 1: I think we have to because that's part of the deal.
Speaker 3: You know, it's time for a fan five on the power trick that's presented by all Around your timber Tech deck building contractor.
Speaker 1: It's all around.
Speaker 8: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: All right to Minnesota wild Mark Parish and Zach Elverson in their last eleven games nine one and one.
Speaker 1: That's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Wow. They're coming off a five to win in Vegas on Monday. They are two and zero to start this seven game road trip. They are at San Jose and the Sharks of Anaheim at three o'clock today.
Speaker 1: I like that three o'clock time. That's gonna be nice.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, they've got the the way before stranger things, right.
Speaker 2: That's my lord Giohna and I are very much looking forward to that.
Speaker 1: Every the way is wrap this thing up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, they've always got that the five o'clock New Year's Eve game, right, so so it's outless. They got to make sure it's at five o'clock. And yeah, as a player, you don't mind it. Three o'clock's all right. You can just kind of wake up and go to the game obviously, And they just got to keep things rolling. They started playing spectacular hockey before the Queen Hughes trade, and ever since the Queen Hughes trade. They've they've just looked better and stronger, and they just look confident, just comfortable in their game, and it's just been absolutely fun to watch.
Speaker 4: I just had to load in some audios echo in which the head coach had to say, Yeah, you know, here's how I'm going to keep the momentum going. Here's how I can keep us playing so.
Speaker 1: Well, it's day to day, you know, all the time.
Speaker 7: I think it's it comes in and listen, we've lost to this team twice, right, So I think there's little things within a season, you know, that you could have with short term goals, and for us, it's you know, winning's fun by making sure that we're we're staying focused and we're ready to go. And I think the challenge tomorrow, if we just narrow it down to tomorrow's game, is we've played this team twice and we haven't found a way to win.
Speaker 1: So that's what our objective is going to be.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, that's the that's the the m of this team lately has been everybody just doing their job and focusing on their own job. And we've seen him with Marcus Johanss the other night. He has had a wonderful year. He's leading by example every I think everybody kind of gravitates towards his game, and they're getting some not only some wins, but some big wins over some very very good opponents. The weird thing is that the Sharks have been a thorn in their side this year, as you mentioned, so big game today to really solidify. I mean, I don't you know, I don't think you know, win or lost it. There's still obviously in a really good spot. But I think from a mental standpoint, to get a win at San Jose against the team again that has had their number for whatever reason, it'd be it'd be a fun afternoon over over in the West Coast.
Speaker 4: You told me earlier when we were talking during the break that it was about how they hold their stick. You said they got to worry about their hand job.
Speaker 1: Well stick on the ice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, you're well, you've got to be in control of your stick at all times, all right, Yeah, that's what you said. I don't know, you know, you never want to get called for high sticking?
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh yeah no.
Speaker 3: And yes, to go along with what Zach was saying too, Yes, San Jose is an opponent that they should beat. They're a better team then, but it's also a team that that they're far from the San Jose teams that we've seen the last couple of years and even last year. This Macklin, Celebrini and Will Smith, these guys have taken a big step this season and truly realized how good they are, so that they're a much much more competitive team than we've seen in the last few years. So it's not necessarily a total knock on the Wild But like Zach was said, if everybody does their jobs, everyone goes out and plays the right team. Wait, right, way, we're a better team than them. Figure out a way to be San Jose And yeah, it's just a little mental block. Get over that and move on to the next opponent and keep winning.
Speaker 1: Do you know the way to San Jose?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's West. Oh, it's got it true.
Speaker 2: You know, Hal Parker missed the entire Michael Jordan era because he was born too late by the time. Dion Warwick. Dion Warwick was a thing for me. It was just the psychic friends networks. Yeah right, I didn't know she was a singer and stuff. Before that, I didn't know she's saying, do you know the way to San Jose? How was I supposed to know? I wasn't even born yet, I keep shotting. She was just the weirder on the psychic commercials. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why I mean, that's how I learned the kind of psychics were a little bit bs early on, because she came on was mom and dad would say, oh.
Speaker 1: That's the singer. Yeah, so singer singer turned psychic. I guess, I guess.
Speaker 2: The Minnesota timber Wolves are at Atlanta today at two o'clock, so a couple of us afternoon delights.
Speaker 1: You got the Wolves at two in the wild at three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wolves are playing well, Nikkil I was Ander Walker down in Atlanta, so that'll be Uh.
Speaker 2: Is he playing well?
Speaker 1: I haven't seen it really well?
Speaker 2: Is he really?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's playing really well. I had a sweet left handed half court shot to beat the buzzer. I think it was just like a first or second quarter. But nonetheless, he's playing really well. Wolves are coming off a big victory in Chicago, dominated the Bulls. Naz Reed had thirty three points off the bench, and then I don't know if you guys saw this, but kind of a cryptic message in his post game. A lot of Wolves fans were interested about it, but nothing too crazy. He just said, I really appreciated starting my career here. I don't know what that's all about. He just signed a five year contract for one hundred and twenty something million dollars, so unless they're shipping him off somewhere, or people are just reading way too deep into his postgame interview, right, maybe misspoke, maybe he misspoke, but yeah, it was. It was definitely an interesting interview after he had thirty three points off.
Speaker 1: Did he started his career in any way in Chicago?
Speaker 2: I mean no, not collegiately, but like he was with the Wolfs league and worked his way up, So there's no Illinois connection.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, none of my career. So catch out like a layover at O'Hare. That's that's got to be it. Maybe after the draft he started his career in Chicago. Yeah it was weird, but not his basketball career exactly.
Speaker 2: Maybe his book career. Maybe he worked it like a summer at Second City. His improv career started in Chicago, player for the.
Speaker 1: Charles got to stick built. That's true. He played as the opener at Lollapalooza. Now that is a great question. I don't know he's playing well.
Speaker 2: The Hawks have lost seven straight. They were fifteen to twelve, so they're falling apart.
Speaker 1: Let's so let's keep that going. So Wolves Vikings news is next.
Speaker 2: This is the power to you, wonting you on the fan.
Speaker 6: It's your final shot to win sweet tickets this Saturday with cors Light Hockey Night. Yeah, join Cory Cove at Firehouse Grill in Elko Newmarket from eight to ten. Betch Minnesota versus Los Angeles. Enjoyed drink specials and play hockey trivia bear shot at great prizes, including sweet tickets.
Speaker 1: You go about trivia bello on me.
Speaker 6: Get the details now at kfan dot com. Keyword a calendar.
Speaker 8: Whoo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the makeup one. You know what I'm saying? Yeah, yeah, I get it. You wear makeup.
Speaker 2: What you were saying? Lipstick?
Speaker 1: Oh put some lipstick up where on your lips? Am I right?
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 2: Sex?
Speaker 4: Is this snowing out there right now? Nope, it's supposed to be, it says my weather app.
Speaker 1: It is son of a bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The visibility is not great, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Here's a preview of Saturday.
Speaker 2: Quickly.
Speaker 1: This is just random out of nowhere trivia for fun.
Speaker 2: Let's go. These are questions that I used last week. Oh okay, you guys can work together. Okay, it's just five. Let's do the first five.
Speaker 1: We got this.
Speaker 2: All the all of the answers are NHL cities. So if you guess, oh, Claire, you're wrong. Okay, all NHL cities. They were just talking about expanding there.
Speaker 1: Can we call it cill Yeah? These are You've been watching those commercials?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Atlanta?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 2: Question one, The Freedom Trail is a two and a half mile long path that passes through sixteen historic locations in what NHL city.
Speaker 1: I'd have to think Philadelphia, right, That's what I was thinking. Freedom would make sense?
Speaker 2: Or Boston is.
Speaker 1: Buffost could be to wait a minute, freedom Trail? Everybody be cool? Freedom?
Speaker 3: Or is it?
Speaker 1: Or is this is like Atlanta?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was like the.
Speaker 1: Atlanta.
Speaker 3: The railroad, the underground. Is this part of the railroad underground? Railroad thrashers, the Winnipeg Jets?
Speaker 1: Is it really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was kidding? All right, group, final answer, what are you guys going with the Freedom Trail. I think it has something to do with I'm gonna go underground railroad, a.
Speaker 2: Two and a half mile long path that passes through sixteen historic locations.
Speaker 1: Boston.
Speaker 2: It's got to be Boston.
Speaker 1: I'll believe Parish.
Speaker 2: Final, That is the correct answer, Mark Parish. All right, This one's much easier behind Paris. This NHL city is the second largest French speaking city in the world.
Speaker 1: I'll stand behind Paris.
Speaker 2: Final. Yeah, that is the correct answer.
Speaker 1: You guys are two for two. All right, here's the hardest one. Pressures on Parish Perry.
Speaker 2: Known for its oak lined streets, this NHL city is sometimes called the City of Oaks. Ok.
Speaker 1: You see oak trees.
Speaker 2: Known for its oak lined streets, this NHL city is sometimes called the City of Oaks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I bet you, Caroline. Weren't you paying attention when you guys are busting into these different area Carolina? I think I'm cool with it.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: So that city would be Charlotte?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: Come on? Many a second, though, you guys is three for three? What city Parish? Just the Carolina Hurricanes Parish? You know whatever? With your memory, it's never one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: I think there's a ninety five percent chance you know this, ninety eight percent chance know this, So let them at least work it out first, because I think.
Speaker 1: You're gonna know this.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, come on hawk. So let's let's see if the three of them can get it without parish is help or this is good. This NHL city is the only US city in the twenty first century so far to host the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Salt Lake City, Yeah, Fish Olympics, just the Olympics.
Speaker 2: Or in general, the only city so far in the twenty first century in the US the parish yep two thousand and two Salt Lake City Law eight and then Utah slash Salt Lake City again in twenty thirty four, but so far Salt Lake City the only one in this century.
Speaker 1: Last let's if you guys five from five.
Speaker 2: You guys would have been competitive at Willie McCoy's and Ramsey a couple of days ago.
Speaker 1: Good to know.
Speaker 2: Let him play in though last one. This NHL city translates to muddy water.
Speaker 1: This NHL City, Great Guitarists translates to muddy water.
Speaker 2: Can they do it?
Speaker 1: Muddy?
Speaker 2: Who says this show is dumb? Look at you guys Canadians, no stuff.
Speaker 3: You have to be Canadian Ottawa, Ottawa, Vancouver, Edmonton, Like, it's got to be a Canadian city.
Speaker 1: Don't you think Ottawa sounds the most like water? It does. There is a w in there. Hockey got any Uh? Yeah, I don't know, man. I'd probably say Ottawa too, because.
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: It's fun. Sounds like muddy water. You think with the capital city like muddy water Pittsburgh or something that could be good because there's there's water. There is three like ill he's been so good. Oh wait, hold on, what about seaattle?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 1: There the sea being water, that'll being muddy muddy, it's the back half of cattle. That's a weird They have manure.
Speaker 2: Sure, I like your logic.
Speaker 1: Whatever parish says. I'm sticking with Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys were right to think Canadian, but none of you said this city Calgary, Calgary, Winnipeg.
Speaker 1: Winnipeg, Winnipeg is the right crap.
Speaker 3: Muddy water in Winnipeg's Yeah, what a way to ruin my last day of the year.
Speaker 1: You will, that's eighty percent. It's a B minus.
Speaker 3: Well tends to Pittsburgh. It's it's it's it's an old town and it is old, muddy old town.
Speaker 1: Yeah, rivers.
Speaker 2: Rivers do not look clean. So I thought it was a pretty good guest. Actually, think about this. You guys got eighty percent. That's a B minus.
Speaker 1: I'll take it.
Speaker 2: Zach got one of those his entire high school career because Zach and Saus both abided by the rule that season d's get.
Speaker 3: Degrees and also that that B minus B plus No, No, as long as you get the B, it's a bure.
Speaker 1: Forget the minus. Who cares for.
Speaker 4: The power trip that's represented box First a new game on Sunday, Cory co against the Green Bay Packers.
Speaker 1: So it's it's going to be a mess.
Speaker 2: It's going to feel like a preseason game for both teams because the Packers now also have nothing to play for, so they are in preservation mode. They're locking in and this is Look, there are a handful of division matchups in Week eighteen now that are for seeding or for the division title. So when the NFL said we're going to have the final week of the year always be against the division opponent, this was the idea, right, Like, let's line it up to make sure, the division crown is on the line for multiple teams playoff spots number one.
Speaker 1: See all that stuff, right, there's a lot of drama that makes sense.
Speaker 2: This is the downside, right, Our best rival are are they would maybe say the Bears are, but from the Viking standpoint, for our biggest rival is the Green Bay Packers. And it sucks when the game means nothing for either team. We can't ruin anything for them. We don't gain anything by winning. It's just going to be our backups versus maybe their third stringers.
Speaker 1: I mean we could, Clayton, we could, but.
Speaker 2: Always we could break all of their legs, and I don't know if their roster would change for their playoff game because they're not going to play anybody that matters, So it's going to be it's they're just not still.
Speaker 1: Stringers. It just sucks.
Speaker 3: When sucks, it sucks, and we're probably yeah, we're going to see Clayton tune at quarterback for yeah. I mean, at least I guess it will maybe have some of that intensity because it's wherever again.
Speaker 1: Will, I don't think it's gonna have any intended here. We're on our side. If we're looking to break some legs.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: I know I'm on one side of the bedfit.
Speaker 2: I truly think Kevin O'Connell's only goal on Sundays to get Justin Jefferson too a thousand yards and.
Speaker 1: For you, I hope, I think for everybody. I think.
Speaker 4: And JJ mack is back game. But I haven't heard either. I've read everything I could read. I think we'll know Pride today.
Speaker 2: I would guess did you hear the way that Kaoc answered the backup quarterback question?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 1: When he was asking we played it?
Speaker 2: What an interesting way to say basically, well, you know, we're going to see how JJ is. Max will be ready, but we have fifteen other guys that also need to be ready, which is a really nice way of saying Max Brosmer probably is not going to play on something.
Speaker 1: We're gonna, you know, get Max ready to go.
Speaker 8: And I think John Wolford's a guy that you know, he's been a snap away you know, here last week and has experience in the system, and we were really fortunate to be able to bring Brett Ripping back as well. So I'm kind of looking at it from a standpoint of let's see where JJ is at and then get Max ready to go. But at the same time, you know, we want to make sure we have all those guys prepared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have all those guys prepared. Well, you know, no offense to Brosemer. But when you put up what was it, fifty one yards on Christmas Day? Geez, he made it over nothing.
Speaker 1: He had less.
Speaker 3: He had less throwing yards than Nicole Yolkic had points. Oh, come on you Nicole again. I'm going to go back to that. Let's get JJ the ball and you get get get get him a quarterback.
Speaker 2: That can they can open up the playbook a little bit, or.
Speaker 1: Just have a playbook.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like they just a playbook so small there with with Max that Yeah, each teams just run Hill and Mary's every play and love it happened.
Speaker 2: Just turn it into a game of Madden Awesome. That was Techmobile for me.
Speaker 3: Go vombit it out there and fourth down every time, four downs when you only needed wind off the jacks.
Speaker 2: That's true that it was. He was cheating.
Speaker 1: So that's Sunday noon right here on the fan.
Speaker 4: I've got some audio for you, ladies and gentlemen from our defensive coordinator, who continues to be asked whether or not he's standing or is he going like the clash.
Speaker 10: Obviously, there's been a lot of talk about, you know, my personal situation and next year. Look, I've said this many times. I've loved my time here in Minnesota. You know, my family loves it. The state of Minnesota has been tremendous to me. Okay, mentioned there's been a great dialogue in there has Now we'll just kind of let you know, the club and my representation, you know, handle the rest. And so that's kind of where I'm at on that.
Speaker 2: That was a nice way of saying. That was a nice way of saying, I want to be a head coach. My goal is to be a head coach. But if that opportunity to does not present itself, the Wilfs are going to have to back up the brinks truck.
Speaker 4: Our safeties coach Michael Hutchings has been hired. I know, I even wrote it wrong the first time. I had to rewrite it. Yeah, Michael Hutchings.
Speaker 1: Say you say it. Uh, Jeffy, make sure you have a spot.
Speaker 4: Buddy has been hired by the Universit of California to be their different defensive coordinator.
Speaker 10: Three years ago when we met Mike Hutch as we call him. It was pretty pretty easy to say this guy's gonna he's going places, as some would say, and he certainly I would call him a rising star honest league in you know, college NFL. So we got a lot of really good guys on our staff. I mean, I think we have some future coordinators. I think Surrounds a future coordinator. I think Delante's a future coordinator. I know a lot of people kind of think it's all me.
Speaker 1: It certainly is good for you, man, how much do you think? I mean, I don't know. You guys know, I don't know. Go ahead, baby.
Speaker 2: How nice is it that Koc has nothing to worry about when it comes to the defense.
Speaker 4: It's the best, right, I mean, that is everything. So because he doesn't, I don't think right.
Speaker 2: So if Flores leaves, I wonder how much more hands on he would have to be within quote up and coming first time defensive coordinator. Yeah, that's true, much more, probably much more. Yep, So he congratulations Either way, Brian Flores is going to make a lot of money next year, whether it's this is a team or paid and hopefully it's by us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'd be great.
Speaker 4: Uh, Wes Phillips spoke yesterday as well, and he talked about our bright, shining star that we drafted this year, Donovan Jackson.
Speaker 9: He's been everything that we've hoped for going into his rookie year.
Speaker 2: He's he's had.
Speaker 9: Uh, he's had some ups and downs, as as any of them will. But uh, he's improved throughout the year. He's shown a great amount of toughness with a couple of injuries that he's had. I know, he's earned a lot of respect from his teammates, I think, which is just huge going forward as a young player.
Speaker 1: The hell of a season for a rook man, no doubt about that. Yeah, it was good. And Wes Phillips talks about Max.
Speaker 9: What you do love about Max is he didn't he didn't turn the ball over protection type stuff. I mean, he's he's tough to get. He knows what he's seeing, and he sees the field well, sees the defense, and the game's gonna start slowing down for him a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll see who plays on Sunday. Who knows Kevin Williams. Remember Kevin Williams is a Hall of Fame finalist for the first time. He's down to the final fifteen in his sixth year of eligibility. Here's the fifteen. Let's all be objective as we can possibly be. We're all Kevin Williams fans. We all love the Vikings.
Speaker 1: I give you the name. You tell me if this name is more or less deserving than Kevin Wallas'.
Speaker 3: To like it.
Speaker 1: Al Sharpton, vote for me as I always do.
Speaker 2: He is your north star. Willie Anderson No, okay, I mean I don't know. I would say Willie Anderson and Kevin Williams in the same boat. Yeah, yeah, yeah, he was a beast, same ship. Drew Brees and yeah, Drew obviously. Kevin Williams, he is going to make it. He was day by the way, Yeah, exactly. Is Libra City talked to him? Jarry Evans No, not a clue, same kind of a thing, right, whenever offensive and defensive Lineman always kind of feels similar, especially the interior ones like like Williams, Kevin Williams, Larry Fitzgerald.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, yeah, he's great. He's got to be. Larry should be a first.
Speaker 2: Absolutely first.
Speaker 1: I agree with you.
Speaker 4: Al Sharpton, go home, Yeah, running back. Frank Gore, No, man, do you remember how badass that guy was?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy about Frank? For forever to Florida, he was a badass.
Speaker 2: Frank Gore is one of those guys where the argument against a player like him is, was he ever one of the two or three best running backs in the league? Probably not, But then you look at his numbers. I think he's like in the top six or seven in almost every category or something like that. He is truck for a long time, so he's gonna get in. I just don't know if he's going to be in this year all time and rushing.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. You would have never guessed because he just was never the best.
Speaker 3: You would hope with a stat like that that deserves to be first playing for of all time.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 2: Al those are huge stats?
Speaker 1: Als wide receiver Tory Holt No, yeah, man, he goes in. Yeah, unbelievable. What was the name of the when they played for the Rams? What they call it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That was because I.
Speaker 2: Am linebacker Louke Keikley No, Okay, Lucas on Blue Eli Manning no One to super Bowls.
Speaker 1: But otherwise the numbers were going at some point from Tom Yeah. Uh, Terrell Suggs. No, of course, what the baddest bad Florida State had to Yeah, Florida State.
Speaker 2: A yeah, one of those right, Yeah, I don't I don't remember where Stugs played college football?
Speaker 1: Do I feel like it was Virginia? Try again, Virginia Tech. That's party school in the Arizona State, Arizona State? Is that right?
Speaker 2: We're close?
Speaker 1: Wide receiver Reggie Wayne is in America. Yeah, Reggie Wayne's a beast Indianapolis, right, yep.
Speaker 2: No, tight end Jason Whitten of the best tight ends of all time.
Speaker 1: Man, it's great.
Speaker 2: So Darren Woodson of course, yeah, Marshall yonda, I believe with the Ravens, I don't know that one. Lots of linemen and last but not least, Adam Vin Terry.
Speaker 1: No, of course he's going in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he's Yeah. The most legendary kicks in the Super Bowl have gone off. There's no like I think there is a limit?
Speaker 1: Is there?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: It's five?
Speaker 2: I think it's only five a year limit, So it's five of those fifteen, I think it's only five. Let me double check, with all due respect to Kevin Williams, how many there are some pretty good names in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it's it's I feel like linemen because they're just you don't hear their name as much uns analytical nerve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yonder is such a boring name.
Speaker 3: This is the football talk more about the guys going the touchdowns. See did whom did all the hard work on the line. I don't get those old heads, don't get the glory. Oh yeah, between four and eight every year. There's no fixed number.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go, all right, oh here it is.
Speaker 2: Hang on, here it is. This is why I thought it was five. There are no more than five modern era players. And then you can get in other ways, like you can have the Veterans Committee push people in.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, So it might be eight, but it's a max of five of these. Wells to you, guys, get to work, thank you. But he gets he gets the hotel room regardless, right, he gets the.
Speaker 4: Hang out there, wait for the door to knock. On the door and then Brian Cranston standing there and you're like.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's the one who knocks. If you've ever seen somebody argue against Adam Vinitari, they're like, yeah, he's like whatever.
Speaker 1: We then kicking should be out of the game.
Speaker 2: Right, If you don't put Vinetary in the Hall of Fame, then kicking should football at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then it doesn't matter because he was the best. They should kick down his door. You know who should be in all of fame? Who Jason Cramber?
Speaker 4: Lieutenant Jason Cramber, who is retiring today after thirty years of police service in Wright County Sheriff's Department.
Speaker 3: Thank you, we know his brother Spencer sure figures.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and shout out to you, my friend day. He listened every day on his way to the station, and today his final day.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, congratulations, Yes, enjoy another's right, dude, this is the final show, and that's the best we could do in the first hour.
Speaker 1: I didn't know when we did that first.
Speaker 2: All right, So let's make the next hour better because this is the last time he might I think this is the last time he's going to listen to us, because now that he's going to be done, he's going to.
Speaker 1: Sleep in at a harder focus. We got to bring it, old heads, Let's bring.
Speaker 2: Any best the luck of the eight o'clock hour, babyhead, Yeah, I know that's batter than anybody says it.
Speaker 1: Uh Fan five and a second headlines later. This is the power to morning show on the fan.
Speaker 3: The Sam