Speaker 1: That Jesse Kelly Show, Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. I'm gonna get my rowing machine. I'm telling you right now, I'm getting my rowing machine. I don't care if I'm the only person who uses it. And I'm gonna do rowing stuff on rivers and stuff and it's gonna be amazing. But that's not important. Right now. We're gonna tell you. I'll give you one more quick example of just lying about everything all the time. Then we'll talk about them using their values against us. Apparently state governments, including Texas, they just use h one bs too. Just go fire, just go find a foreigner somewhere and stuff them in. So all that and more coming up in the final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. One more final thing, Chris, This one's gonna have to come from you. How they just lie about everything at all times. Remember sometimes I touched on this last night. I'm gonna I'll probably try to tighten up this quote since I came up with it on the fly last night. But if you read a thousand books only it's books written by a thousand liars, you go from being the wisest person on earth to being the dumbest person on earth. You're dumber than the person who read no books. Now, when I talk about your liberal ant pegy, I bet whenever I mention that person, whoever the commie is in your life, the Democrat in your life. Maybe it's a mom or a kid, or a grandma, or a coworker or I know you have an image in your head. But I would venture a guess that the image you have in your head of liberal ant pegy is not some wealthy, famous person. Is it? Is it? But here's the truth. Wealthy people, famous people, they're just as susceptible to the lie, to living in that world of make believe as anyone else. It's not about money or accomplishments on this earth. Are you making an effort, whatever your walk of life is, I don't care whether you're a ten year old kid or a billionaire, are you making an effort to seek out the truth? Or do you just sit back, watch the news for ten minutes and just kind of believe whatever you read on Facebook this morning. That's the difference. Steve Kerr, he's the head, He's the coach of the Golden State Warriors. Now, Steve Kerr has been a disgusting piece of communist trash. His entire life just has been No wonder Michael Jordan punched him. We all would like to do so. It's honestly, he's just a piece of trash and he's a huge liar. Now when he says what he's about to say, I don't know whether he knows he's a liar. There's a chance millionaire head coach that he doesn't know he's lying. But that's part of the strength of communist propaganda. They will create apostles for their religion, and sometimes the apostles don't know what's all lies. Here's the head basketball coach of the Golden State Warrior telling an out and out lie. It's not like.
Speaker 2: They're rooting out violent criminals, you know, they're they're taking five year old kindergarteners and US.
Speaker 1: Citizens and detaining people. Yeah, immigrationism. They're taking five year old kindergarteners, as we've already covered, not an opinion. That's a lie. Does he know it's a lie? I don't know. Maybe he does because he's a piece of communist trash. He doesn't because he only listens to communist news sources. Maybe he actually believes that maybe Angie Craig this solaestemon in Minnesota. Maybe she believes this.
Speaker 3: So now Ice is using a five year old boy. A five year old boy, they took him and used him to lure his father out, and now they've did.
Speaker 1: That's a not right lie. You want to hear something hilarious, I'm sorry, it's just it's too funny to me. Do you remember the bananas and rice Somali girl from the other day. Do you remember her? She was the one who came out and told that lie about so they called me uh uh uh. She used a lot of us uh the N word, and then and then she was trying to say that she got a cut while in jail. But then she's I got a scab, but it healed while I was in jails, and obviously there was no cut at all. Just the moron. But please tell me, please tell me you remember this a little bit.
Speaker 4: So I'm Samali, Im I'm proud to be Somali. To me, being Somali isn't just eating bananas with rice. It's a it's a lot. It's like, it's uh, it's a it's an interesting thing. It's uh, it's very hard to describe what means to be Somali and what it means to be American. But it's like a cultural fusion. It's kind of like the bananas and rice. You know, people don't really see like, you know, it's a it's a it's you know, people don't think, oh, you can eat bananas with rice, But that's what it's like to be Somali an American. It's like that combination of banana rice. But you're gonna get what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she got rested today, not even kidding. She got arrested for assaulting a federal officer. So I don't know if they serve bananas and rice in the federal lockup, but just the communist street animal out there doing communist street animal things. Of course, she has all kinds of shields she puts on to try to protect her. She does that. Why why does she try to play the Somali routine? Why does she try to play that? They called me the N word routine? What's it all about? It's all about you. It's all about using your values against you. Do you remember do you remember in the Bible when Jesus went out and fasted for forty days it's in the New Testament, Chris, I know you don't remember. Anyway, Jesus went out and fasted for forty days. The devil comes to Jesus, and obviously the devil is uniquely invested in screwing up Jesus's plans. Now, when the devil tried to get Jesus to do certain things, When he tried to get him to do certain things, let me ask you something. Did he pull out the uh, the Book of the Devil, a dark book with you know, I don't know. I guess there'd probably be flames dripping off it or something. Hey, Jesus, do this is that what he said? Did the devil did he bring a bunch of ugly demons in front of Jesus try Jesus and try to get them to, you know, talk him into it? Of course not. What did the devil do to try to get Jesus to do evil things? What did he do? Chris? Even you'll know this. He quoted scripture to him. He pulled out There wasn't a Bible yet, but he pulled out the Bible quoted scripture to Jesus. Evil forces have always been able to use your values against you. If you let them. You have to let them, though Jesus of course didn't let him, but you have to allow it to happen. You allow it to happen when you don't recognize that it's happening. Do you remember, let's rewind, actually, let's rewind all the way back. Do you remember in the first Trump administration, they were trying to crack down on illegal immigration, and everyone knows that kids are brought to the border by child predators, oftentimes not their parents. So the Trump administration very reasonably separated the children so they could figure out who's who and what's what. Do you remember what the communists.
Speaker 5: Is when we have children being housed in cages, crying for their mommies and daddies, we know we are better than this.
Speaker 1: They're talking about kids separated from their mom and their dad, sitting in cages on our southern border.
Speaker 3: They watch in horror chldren are torn from their families and thrown into cages.
Speaker 1: You know, he rips its families, he rips them apart at our borders, He puts children in cages. What was that about? Do the people do the people in that bit of audio, do they just have a heart for the kids. The people who will loudly champion the murder of sixty seven million unborn babies, do they just have a real heart for those kids, the little illegal kids in the cages. Do the people who've been encouraging your son and daughter to chop their penis off and breasts off, do they have a heart for the children that just love those kids. It's such a shame. What's happened to the kids? Oh, oh, they don't care about the kids. So why if they don't care about the kids, why use.
Speaker 5: This when we have children being housed in cages?
Speaker 1: Because they know you care about kids.
Speaker 4: So I'm Somali. I'm proud to be Somali. To me think Somali isn't.
Speaker 1: And now she's arrested. Turns out you can't assault federal officers. Also, what's this headline, Greg Abbott? That'd be Texas Governor Greg Abbott halt's future use of H one B visas at Texas state agencies and universities. So all he did was posit until the legislature meets next year. But we were bringing in foreigners to work at our state agencies. And the article says, I love this part specialty H one B visas for highly skilled workers. That's not what H one B visas are. That's oh one oh one visas. That's the highly skilled specialty people. H one b's are not that at all. They're just the ones taking away the job from your son who's about to graduate. De Penning's on the dollar, you see, they'll come over work for seventy grand a year, your son. He'd demand a hundred. That would be the market rate. But too bad, so sad, terrible state of affairs. Again, legal immigration is not magically wonderful just because a politician decided it was legal. Legal immigration is as or more damaging than illegal immigration. Jesse, you went out with the guys to a bar for some football, and instead of being a man and throwing back a twenty two ounce cold one, you sipped water and ate ice cream. Why are you gay? We can no longer be friends. Okay, I already told you that one. I'm getting healthier In twenty twenty six, I told you I didn't care. I don't watch NFL football anymore. I didn't even know who was playing. I didn't care about the game. The point of that story was that I went out and made myself be social, to physically be with other people. I didn't what, Chris what. I did not drink sparkling water. It was regular water at the bar. It was not sparkling. I'm not fruity, Okay, it was regular water. And I ordered an ice cream because I had a little bit of a sweet tooth and I didn't want to be No, Chris, don't make that. Don't make that motion with your wrist. That's not very nice. No that I had a little bit of a sweet tooth. I'm trying to clean up. I'm trying to get healthier in twenty twenty six. And I've already told you I don't drink much anymore, Okay, I told you that I used to drink all the time, like all the time I've I've poured out my heart and sold to you before. I was that guy with a problem, right. I was the guy fresh back from Iraq, sitting in a black dot apartment with all the lights out, getting hammered in a chair by myself in the dark in the living room. I was the guy grabbing a stopping for roaded beers to drink in my truck on the way home. All right, that's not a healthy place to be in life, and so I don't want to ever go back to being that. It's not that I don't ever touch a beer or something like that. I'll still have a beer, but I'm trying to not go out on a Monday night at the bar and start hammering back booze. I'm gonna have a water in some ice cream. And you know what, they were more understanding about it than you were. They were certainly nicer than you were. Chris, What, Okay, they weren't that nice. If I have to be honest about it. There was a lot of vicious commentary coming my way. There were a lot of uh, well, there was a lot of this and things like that, which wasn't very nice. And it didn't help things that the ice cream sucked. I don't know how hard you have to work to make ice cream suck, but this ice cream was freaking putrid. Jesse, Oh, this is about the woman. So I don't know if you've seen the video. There is video online. You don't get to actually see the explosion, but there is video of one of these communist street animals. Now I've heard both things. I've heard that it was a flash bang, grenade. We'll just go with that that it was a flash bang and it was some sort of non lethal grenade. Please keep in mind, there are many different kinds of non lethal grenades that are out there. There are there are grenades that you can throw out there. They'll fire off rubber balls. Essentially, it won't kill you, but you'll want to be dead anyway, flash bang grenades. Anyway, there's a video out there of the aftermath, the immediate aftermath. Apparently the cops through what they're calling a flash bang grenade. I don't know that that's what it was, but he threw a non lee through grenade. This idiot street animal bends down and grabs it, I'm guessing to throw it back. She didn't quite make it in time, and it blows up in her hands. The video is actually hard to watch if you if you have a soul. I loved it, but for anyone I showed who had a soul, they thought it was very uncomfortable. She is in complete and utter agony. What Chris Chris, Chris said, it's hard to watch because the video the quality is not very good. That's not very nice, Chris. Anyway, when the video picks up up. This lady is in agony, running just she's she's almost like she's running towards nothing. She's in so much pain, she's collapsing, she's staring at her hand. It's it's look, it's a contact sport out there. Street animals, all right, And that brings me. That brings two things to my mind. We'll talk about those next.
Speaker 4: So I'm Somali. I'm proud to be Somali. To me, being Somali isn't just eating bananas with rice.
Speaker 1: And now she fought the law and the law one anyway, So a couple things about the street animal who had a flash bang blow her hand. It didn't blow her hand off, but she's gonna have some problems. First, the street animals, maybe you know one many of them. Remember they are true believers, They are true believers. They get themselves wrapped up in the communists propaganda network. Social media feeds into this over and over and over again, causing they're probably already susceptible or already have some form of mental illness, and then the social media network feeds into it, making them more rabid, more braindd, more demonic all the time. Did you remember this nurse this nurse, think about this. This woman was, I stress was because now she's fired. This is a nurse. She didn't say this to her friends at a cocktail party after too many mimosas she posted this herself online here she was.
Speaker 6: Get on Tinder, get on Hinge. Find these guys, do' an ice agent, bring some xlax and put it in their drinks to get them sick easily deniable. Somebody's not gonna be supporting these guys. Where's the hotel where they eat? Who makes that breakfast? Let's find them? Okay, for today's resistance, anybody got me uh, poison ivy, poison oak. Get some of that up with gloves obviously, and get it in some water and I'm going to put it into a water gun thing for faces sabotage tactic or at least scare tactic. All the medical providers grab some syringes, have them full of sailing or sucks.
Speaker 3: Then colin, you know whatever. Whatever.
Speaker 1: That's not one, that's not two. That's three separate videos. A nurse put up online herself talking, well you heard what she said. Yeah, she's fired. Now, how could you be so gone? How could you be so gone? Well, do you remember after Renee Good got her brains blown out by that ice agent after she tried to run him over. Well, she did run him over, internal injuries and all that. But remember maybe you didn't know about this. Do you remember her girlfriend who was there. One of the things. She was crying out as she looked at her former friend laying their dead. Do you remember, why do you have real bullets? That's what she said, Why do you have real bullets? It was such a revealing moment in such a vulnerable state. It was such a revealing moment. These people spend too much time online Instagram or TikTok and all these things, spend too much time watching CNN and MSNBC. And it's not like it's Child Mao's communists in China actually physically fighting a gorilla war. These people get themselves whipped up into a mentally ill frenzy online, and then once they're all whipped up into a ladder, they go marching out into the streets and you end up finding out it's very very real. In real life. You are not allowed to put your hands on a police officer. In real life, any law enforcement officer has been trained to treat a moving vehicle as a deadly weapon, because that's exactly what it is. If you drive at one in a vehicle, you're going to die. They think it's a game because they've lived it as a game online, But it's not a game. Why in the world would you ever grab a flash bang? Well, when I was in the Marines, they were giving us some flash bangs for we were room clearing, learning about urban warfare and stuff like that, and part of that's always going to be carrying non lethals like flash bangs, so you can clear out a room, debilitate people in the room, go in kill who you're supposed to kill. The idea, of course, is not just to debilitate the enemy inside. One of the real perks of it is are there people in there or potentially people in there you don't want to kill. So look, if I want to kill everyone in the room, and I know I want to kill everyone in the room, well put your flash bang back in your pouch. I'm chucking real grenades in there until there's nobody left alive, right, But flash bangs serve an excellent purpose when you don't want that, maybe there's women or kids, or innocence in there or that would be something police officers are going to use more certainly here in America, because we don't want our police officers chucking real grenades at people, right right, all right. So we had to gather around, and this was part of the flash bang training. They're teaching you what it can do, what it can't do, the basics, how to yank the pin, how to do this stuff. So they have us gather around in a circle. I would say straight away, fifteen of us in the circle. I'm guessing, but we're all basically touching shoulder to shoulder. So it's kind of a tight circle, but that not super tight. There's some space in between it, all right, it's a big circle. Now. Up to that point, before we had had flash bang training, the only experience I had really had with flash bangs was probably exactly what you have the movies. Everyone sees them in the movies. H Uh. You know, it's a bright light. Maybe it'll blind you, that kind of a thing. I'll be frank with you. It was a little bit intimidating. They dropped this thing in the center of a center of us, and if I remember, did they tell us to close our eyes? I don't know. If I don't, I don't think we were supposed to close our eyes because they wanted us to experience the whole thing. I don't remember that. Don't quote me on that. I don't remember that. But they pulled the pin on this flash bang and dropped it right in the middle of us. Who boy, Chris, it's so loud. You can't possibly imagine that that that pop you hear in the movies. No no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. It's loud, it's bright. It is so disorienting you can't even imagine. And it let you know, Yes, it's it's not a lethal grenade. It's not supposed to be lethal. But there's nobody who stood in that circle who would ever dream of grabbing one. When the pin had been pulled and you knew that thing was going to go off, you saw. I thought to myself, that has to be harmful. I remember thinking that there's no that has to be harmful. You reached down and grabbed one.
Speaker 7: What the what an't these people but that they get weaponized online and they have this constant drum beat from these communist elites telling them up against Nazis, And this is what we have to do to fight the Nazi is.
Speaker 2: A small bunch of wanna be Nazis, that's what they are. In a country of three hundred and fifty million, we outnumber them. If we have to hunt you down the way they hunted down.
Speaker 1: Nazis for decades, we will.
Speaker 2: Find your identities, we will find you, we will achieve justice.
Speaker 1: It gets these people into a mental state that is so insanely unhealthy. And they put on their pants and they go get in their Subaru outbacks and they drive down to these protests thinking, I don't want to say, thinking it's a game, because they're dead serious about it, but they just they don't understand the seriousness of the situation. They'll run right up to these law enforcement guys and they'll just start touching them, screaming at them megaphone, and so many of these people don't understand what they're doing and what is at stake, Like that guy who just died, the pretty guy, whatever you think about the shoot brother. You're wrestling with federal officers when they're trying to apprehend I legals, How did you think that was going to go? What's wrong with you? That's how it goes all right, talk about Georgia emails headlines I didn't get to. Next, it is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Wednesday. Email us your love, your hate, your death threats Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So, doctor Oz, he's been bouncing around California. Now, why have I talked to you about California? And I've told you Minnesota, all this fraud stuff in Minnesota that it's going to pale and compare California. It's not that the Democrats in California are somehow more evil than the Democrats in Minnesota. It's simply a matter of the size of the pie, if you will. Well, here's a good example. I've been nerding out on this documentary. Shut up, Chris, I've been nerding out on this documentary. This one's about the global drug trade and how it's changed over the years. And one of the guys they're interviewing in this documentary is a guy named George Young. Maybe you've seen the movie Blow. It was a Johnny Depp movie. Blow. George Young is the real life guy. He was a huge drug trafficker. He's out of prison. Now he's wildly endearing, I will say listening to him be interviewed. But he was talking in that movie about how the drug trade changed because he started out trafficking marijuana and then the public apparently got off of marijuana and started to love cocaine. He said, I'd never heard this before because I'm not big on the drug trade, but he said, the marijuana trade, the marijuana trafficking, it's done with a handshake. Cocaine trafficking is done with a gun. Why there's more money, there's so much more money. When you elevate the size of the pot, what pardon the pun, when you elevate the size of the treasury, you're pillaging. Well, the crime is going to get even worse. That's why I told you Minnesota, it's just an appetizer. Wait till they get to California. Doctor Oz has been bouncing around California. Now, remember I've told you before to look at this. I think it will help understand if we're talking about the size of the pot, look at a pie chart of the budget in the United States of America or your state. You can look up your states. It's fine, look up the parts of it. That deal with healthcare, Medicare, Medicaid, things like that. Here's doctor Oz in California.
Speaker 8: California is already paying back one point six billion dollars that they've previously charged to the federal government for health care services given to illegal immigrants, But they have a much bigger fraud problem that hurts American citizens. California shares the problems that we are seeing in Minnesota. Within home supportive services, California spending for these services increased from eight to twenty eight billion dollars over the past decade. Second, in twenty twenty four, a loan spending for home health care in California increase by more than twenty one percent, representing the largest growth rate for any major health category nationwide. The number of home health agencies in California almost doubled between twenty nineteen and twenty four. Finally, La County should be ashamed of the twenty twenty two California State Auditory Report showing that their number of hospice agency increased by fifteen hundred percent since twenty ten. Yes, you heard that right, fifteen hundred That exceeds the forty percent increase in the senior population during that same period, how do you defend a sevenfold increase in hospice, especially since so many of these Charlatans report one hundred percent survival for supposedly terminally ill patients.
Speaker 1: I know that was a lot of statistics. Let me just go ahead and break it down for you. It's all fraud. There is so much government money they steal from you, and they steal from me, money that goes into health care in this country. And if you get a state that is run by Democrats, because Democrats are just naturally criminals, the Democrats who are elected, they will collaborate with the criminals, oftentimes foreign criminals, but not always. They will collaborate with the criminals to steal from the American taxpayer. This is a story that you're going to hear about from Minnesota to California. Honestly, it's probably in all fifty states, the Blue states, because communists never want to keep each other accountable under the law. It's going to be way worse under there. But how much of the American economy is just you getting money stolen from you by criminals? A lot of it. A lot of it, speaking of criminals, happened earlier today FBI agents search election hub in Fulton County, Georgia. Fulton County, Georgia, that would be Atlanta. That would be the county that overwhelmingly not only is it controlled by Democrats, it decides where that critically important swing state will go in an election. And for some wild reason, there are always difficulties getting votes tallied up on time and in an above board manner in Fulton County. It really is so odd. How many election problems the critically important swing states and the critically important counties in swing states. How often those are the places where there are election problems. Well, let's skip right past it. You know the three things that hold up the Democrat Party f FC, fraud, foreigners, and cheating. Without those three things, honestly, probably if you took away any one of them, it would go away. But they all of course worked together. Without any one of those things. Without those things, the Democrat Party disappears overnight. And now here's a headline, you know the thing. Headlines We didn't get to far Too few public toilets in the Netherlands cause it unacceptable problems for many. I'm very torn on this. On one hand, when you have to use the bathroom. You want access to some kind of a public toilet. On the other hand, these places that do this, they fill them up with homeless people and then the public toilet. You know what. I don't want to go into it anymore. New evidence shows how discrimination shortens the lives in black communities. Yes, I'm sure it's the racism of America that does that, not at all the other factors like poverty and everything else. Whuti's hint at more attacks on shipping Iranians threatened US aircraft carriers. Oh look, Iran is issuing threats again. We should take those seriously this time. Minnesota ANTIFA member claims he's on the run after calling for our men to confront immigration officials. Finally, we have some communists in this country on the run. All right, we'll be back tomorrow to do it again. That's all.