Speaker 1: It is The Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Tuesday. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. Now, that was the bad news about some foundational truths of DEI ugly race war stuff. That was last hour. This hour, I have more good news things that you're doing that are working out there. We'll talk about that. We'll touch a little bit on that congressional hearing from today where they were interviewing. They got poor Todd Lions with ice into the ice director. He went through it. We'll get to emails. Scott Wiener in California had something odd to say. All that and so much more coming up in the second hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. Now, let's talk about this. You're not going to as we already discussed, You're not going to change the heart of the committed communists, whoever that may be. Not. Hopefully they wake up one day you can maybe help them along in that. But your liberal aunt Peggy is what she is. But one of the most damaging things the Communists took over in this country was corporate America. In fact, Chris, I should have told you to do this during the break, but it just occurred to me. Go do me a favor and find that Klaus Schwab clip about stakeholders where he's talking about stakeholders before Chris plays the James Bond movie villain. Klaus Schwab allowed me to explain something the Communists figured out a while ago. In fact, I'm gonna use Katie Porker in California as a kind of a jumping off point for this, and she seems like she'd actually be a very stable foundation to jump off from. Katie Porker is running for governor of California. She got up and she had this to say.
Speaker 2: We have failed over and over again in this country to invest in childcare, and we are leaving approximately one point six trillion dollars of economic productivity and budget growth on the table because we are not doing what other countries are doing, which is treating childcare.
Speaker 1: What's that mean, We're leaving one point six trillion on the table. Well, you know exactly what it means if you have a brain. There's one point six trillion in the private sector. We haven't stolen yet. We haven't confiscated one point six trillion dollars. And if we confiscate that one point six trillion dollars from people who have earned it. If we the government come in and strong arm that out of their wallets, then using what they earned, we can pay for whatever we want. Now, what an odd way to look at life until you realize this. The communist as he was rising from being a street animal to taking positions of government. But as he was doing all these things, the Communists figured something out. The corporate world. Wherever that corporate world may be will focus on America. But wherever the corporate world is, the corporate world has incredible power. And the power of the corporate world comes from their visibility and their money. I mean, honestly, the government doesn't make anything. All the money is from the corporate world, all of it. The corporate world makes all the money. All that money. We have a twenty trillion dollar economy, twenty trillion dollars is flowing through the corporations. And the corporations themselves, if they're run correctly, certainly a publicly traded company, what do they have. They have a board and that board has to sit down and they have to figure out how to spend all the money that's flowing through there. Now, Traditionally, any business large or small, whether it be a big fortune five hundred company or maybe your small business somewhere. Any business, it would use its money to do what to make more money. That's the idea. And of course I don't know how you make your money. Maybe you maybe you're in sales, maybe you need to do more advertising, maybe you need to hire somebody new maybe, but whatever, but you would always figure out how to spend your money to help the business. Right. Oh, that was right up until the point the communists figured something out. That money, all that money that's flowing into a business, Coca Cola, I love to use them, just because everyone knows what it is. That money that's flowing into Coca Cola. Well, Coca Cola is using that money for Coca Cola. But if we infil trade, if we get into HR because that's where all the angry single lesbians go, and then from A, if we start packing the boardroom full of committed communists, then what we can do is we can take that money in from Coke and then when it comes time to send that money out, we send the money out to the revolution. The communists figured out a way to steal from the corporate world and have Corporate America fund the revolution. Now, before I play Klaus Shwub, I need to explain what he says, not just because of his stupid accent. Shareholders a publicly traded company its obligation. The fiduciary What a great word. The fiduciary duty of the board is to reward the shareholders. If I own stock in Coca Cola, the shareholders work for me. There, or I mean, the board works for me. Their job in everything they do should be aimed at increasing the price of my shares, making my shares worth more, making the company worth more. Now, if you want them to stop doing that, then what you have to do is you have to change the language. Communists change the language. So instead of working for shareholders, we need to make sure these corporations are working for stakeholders. Now, what is the difference between a shareholder and a stakeholder. A shareholder is anyone who owns shares in the company. A stakeholder is everyone. It's not that Coca Cola should reward me the shareholder. Coca Cola has all this money, Coca Cola has all this influence, TV commercials, billboards. Coca Cola should work for everyone. You see steakholders. The former head of the World Economic Forum, claud Schwab, he laid it out exactly how they think.
Speaker 3: James welcome. Do you like the island?
Speaker 1: Chris? That's not turn it off? That's not the right bond film. That was Jewish producer, Chris.
Speaker 4: I didn't do that.
Speaker 1: Can we please play, Klaus Schwab, go ahead, Chris.
Speaker 5: We have state capitalism. On the other hand, we have shareholder or private capitalism. So it's a clash between two systems. I believe that state capitalism in the short term. In the short term provides certain advantages because you can mobilize in a concentrated way a lot of resources to reach a specific objective. But I believe that the future is not state capitalism or shareholder capitalism. The future is what I call steak hold capitalism, which is combined with the social responsibility.
Speaker 1: Stakeholder capit that, of course, is combined with social responsibility. Hey, Coca Cola, I don't want to hear this nonsense about treating your shareholder as well. Everyone's a stakeholder, and don't you have a social responsibility?
Speaker 3: Coke?
Speaker 1: We have a Black Lives Matter riot coming up. I could use some Coca Cola money. And why would they do this, Well, they had dirty rats like Larry Fink of Black Rock. He made them.
Speaker 6: I don't think we're going to We're asking companies you have to force behaviors. And at Blackrock we are forcing behaviors fifty four percent of the incoming class or women. We added four more points in terms of diverse employment this year. You know what we're doing internally is if you don't achieve these levels of impact, your compensation could be impacted.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're doing the same.
Speaker 6: Day, and so it's you have to force behaviors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got it, We got it.
Speaker 5: We got it.
Speaker 1: Now, that was all the bad news and that was the motivation behind it. Have you ever heard of the Human Rights Campaign? HRC is what it's short for. I know this is long and complicated. There's a lot of details. I swear we'll screw off in emails in a moment. The Human Rights Campaign is one of the most evil organizations ever. It's a huge LGBTDQ demon mob group. It was essentially the Mafia. It still exists. It runs exactly like the Mafia. Does you know, Hey, Bob, I'm gonna need ten percent of your take or I'll break your legs. That kind of thing. The HRC did the political version of that to companies all over the place. They walk into your boardroom and they say, Hey, I'm gonna need your disclosure. At the end of every year I created this, I'm gonna need to know just how many LGBTTQ demons you put into positions of power in your company. And then I'll give you a score, and you better score pretty well, pow or we're going to put you on blast nationally as hating the gays in corporate America bent the knee because they were afraid, but not anymore. Hang on, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Magnificent Tuesday. We'll get the emails in a moment. I'm going to finish this up because there's just really good things happening out there. The Human Rights Campaign, you may remember back to things like this. This is the again Human Rights Campaign. Is the Large Communist Front Group. Hey, your company's not gay enough, We're giving you a bad score. This is them from twenty twenty four.
Speaker 7: We can't just worry about protecting democracy in this moment. We've got to reimagine it with people that look and love like us at the center. And I think for us right now, it's about reimagining freedom and this American story in a way that is more revolutionary than what our founders actually put down on that little piece of paper, but instead is the type of democracy that is by and for all of the people of this country.
Speaker 1: That's the opportunity that we have. Another little side note, always remember whenever the communist says reimagine, he means destroy whatever he is talking about. Reimagining. It's a new word they came up with. They love to use that word. I'm going to reimagine this. I'm going to reimagine that. That always just means destroyed anyway. That's the Human Rights Campaign. I know. Maybe I have never heard of this group until now. If you've listened to this show for a while, you have it, maybe this is your first time. Just know that they were insanely powerful, crazy powerful. And it's not just that they walk into walked into companies and change the makeup of the company. They'd get money. Hey, don't think that you can just pack a couple of gays on the company board and that's going to be enough. I need one hundred thousand dollars one hundred thousand dollars for my company. Now activism, we got wet. We have to buy a whole new carton of pink featherbows. I need you to buy them for us. Now that's how it did work, and companies, again always afraid, would hand over their scores at the end of the year to the Human Rights Campaign. Essentially, what it really was was a piece of paper saying, please don't beat me anymore. Hey, hey, HRC, it's me Coca Cola. I had. Look how many black people I hired.
Speaker 8: We basically fired all the whites, and everyone's a lesbian.
Speaker 1: Please please don't hurt me. That's how it was. Then we have headlines like this and you did this headline DEI Disclosure participation plummets among major companies as corporate pullback continues. The share of Fortune for this is from Fox Business. The share of Fortune five hundred companies that publicly outlined their diversity, equity and inclusion commitments fell by nearly two two thirds from a year ago. New research shows. The Human Rights Campaign Foundation released the latest version of its Corporate Equality Index on Tuesday, which showed a sixty five percent decline and the number of Fortune five hundred companies that chose to voluntarily submit their DEI policies for evaluation in the index. Companies are now telling the Human Rights campaign representative who knocks on the door and says, may I come in? We have to have a chat. They're saying, no, we don't get out. And you know why Corporate America found courage. Believe me, it's not because they ate their spinach this morning. It's because you started punishing them for it and they're so mad about it. They're so mad that you have become an activist. Headline Joe Scarborough melts down as Americans tune out the woke Super Bowl halftime show. A large percentage of Americans, large enough to hurt the NFL, turned off the halftime show. It's a small act, isn't it. Did you actually do anything? Didn't felt like you did anything. It was just a little concert on the other channel. It didn't matter. Why do you think they're melting down? Why do you think they're still screeching and screaming about things like this on the view?
Speaker 9: I think what's so interesting to me is, you know, this country seems to be one of the only countries in the world that is so proud of being monolingual and not being able to communicate in more than one language. And the fact of the matter is, in about twenty years, multi ethnic people will be the majority in this country. So if you don't understand Spanish, maybe start taking a little duo linguo.
Speaker 1: Of course, why do you think she had to need to lecture you because she's afraid. Here was Woopy Goldberg trying to scold you out of it. How could you turn it off? What are you a snowflake?
Speaker 10: The truth of the matter is you're not a large majority, and that's the mistake we make. You're loud, but you're not the largest majority. Who is talking to I'm talking to the people who say, well, this is not an American thing, this is not this is you shouldn't be doing this. Those are not the majority of people. The majority of people are doing the work they need to do to take care of their families. They are not snow flaking in because real people don't have time to be snowflakes. Yeah, okay, y'all. On the hand, you are the most snow flaking people I've ever seen. Everything bothers you. Oh no, that's not the truth.
Speaker 1: That's not the real history.
Speaker 10: We shouldn't tell the truth about people would be mad at us.
Speaker 1: Why do you think they're trying to lecture you and you out of it. They're even trying to use language that you've used on them. Ah, you're snowflaking. Why you have changed your buying habits with Corporate America? You find this set aside, this pathetic notion that we don't do boycotts, and you started letting your money go where your morals are. As we talk about so many times, obviously there's going to be money of yours that flows into bad companies. But now these companies don't want the bud light treatment. These companies don't want to get put through the ringer. It used to be all they had to fear was the human rights campaign. Now they're afraid of you, and these communists they know what. They never thought that would happen. They never thought Corporate America would have to be afraid of you, But now they are, and that's a good thing. Emails. Next, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Tuesday. If you meant that he part of the show you can download at iHeart, Spotify, iTunes. I have to warn you. After we get to some emails, we're gonna have to play some of this congressional hearing with the Border patrol guys and the ice guys, and of course our old friend Shri tannda Hair was there. I mean, here's just a little sample.
Speaker 11: You can go to tank or palace.
Speaker 3: Now there is new Maharaya and again the palace has the power off, the darklight. It is dead.
Speaker 11: Please kill my people.
Speaker 1: What Chris, we have to talk to it. We have to talk about him in a bit. Let's do some emails, hey, Jesse. The subject to this one is man card. Here we go, Jesse. One of our friends lost his man card and we need a solution on what he needs to do to get it back. You see, he came out to the bar with the guys and ordered a water and an ice cream and acted gay. How should we proceed? I'm never telling you guys anything again. There's nothing wrong with ordering some ice cream at a bar, having water. There's nothing wrong with that at all. I don't need to be belittled all the freaking time. What Chris. I don't need this from me? What Chris said? I didn't even have like a coke. Okay, it was the evening, all right. I didn't want to take the chance on messing up my sleep by having caffeine late in the evening. I realized, this is making me sound worse the more I talk. There's nothing wrong with water, Chris, you know, you know what's sad? What? What? What do you want? Chris said, I should have. I could have just not gone. Some of us prefer to be social, Chris. All right, so don't laugh at me, don't. I'm a social butterfly, as everyone knows. Oh did I tell you? I think I already told you this. Oh, it's the worst news ever. The Republican National Convention. Have you ever been to a convention? Now, it's really going to depend on the type of person you are, whether or not you are the type of person who should go to a convention. I have been to two in my life. The first one, I think it was two thy twelve. I was working in politics, so I went to that one. It was in Tampa, which I'm in love with Tampa, LOVEWFLA. I was in Tampa. I love Tampa, so that was kind of cool. Then I went to the last one in Milwaukee. Now I enjoy Wisconsin, and this is nothing against Milwaukee at all, which actually I quite enjoyed. But I don't want to go talk to people. Hold on, Chris, let me finish my thought. I don't want to go talk to people. I also, I like doing the show from a studio, and now it doesn't have to be our studio here in Houston. We love to visit other affiliates and do it from their studios. We just got back from San Antonio. We love bouncing around and visiting. But the beauty of a studio is this. I try to be mindful of the fact that I am doing a show for you, not for me. It's for you. I already have my thoughts. They've been rattling around in my head all day long. In my stupid jokes. I'm trying to make your drive home a little better. It's for you. If I leave this tightly controlled environment and go out to do a public show anywhere, even the convention, it doesn't sound as good. It just doesn't. And then people are always coming up of the Hey, can I do an interview? Can I do it?
Speaker 12: Bad?
Speaker 3: But bad?
Speaker 4: Ba bad?
Speaker 1: Do you have anything interesting to say or are you about to bore everybody with your talking points for ten minutes. Then as soon as the show is over, to make it even worse. At these conventions, and this may be your thing, everybody wants you to go do a thing with them. Hey, there's gonna be a big speech at eight o'clock. You want to go. Hey, everyone's gathering for a party for this particular group. You want to go. No, I don't want to go see a speech. No, I don't want to go to a party. No. I don't want to do any of these things. I want to eat and then be left alone for the rest of the night. That's what Chris. What Chris says. So I need the convention to be at a red lobster. Well, I'm glad you asked, because that brings up another point. Another thing that has happened in this country is communists are murderous savages. And that's not just me talking on the radio. They assault people and kill people and try to kill people all the time because communists are naturally demonic, violent people, and so inevitably they end up committing acts of violence as a result. The convention in Milwaukee was like walking in and out of a maximum security prison. You cannot imagine the fencing, the gating, the security was that. Remember Trump had just been shot in the head, so they were painfully aware of the fact that communists are disgusting, violent people. It's if there was a red lobster there.
Speaker 8: You had to walk several blocks through several security checkpoints to get to the red lobster that was fifty feet away. It's not like you just walk in and say, can I have some cheddarbays? Oh no, No, it's like mission impossible breaking into the CIA trying to go get some actual decent food.
Speaker 1: So don't pretend like you're living it up either. I don't want to go to parties. I don't want to do a radio show in public where people will talk to me. I don't want to go to this event. I don't give a crap about political speeches. I want to do a show that sounds good for you. And then I want to go home and I want to go to sleep. I want to watch a document, I want to read a book. I want to be left alone. Now I have two bits of bad news, and I honestly don't know which is worse. I don't know which is worse. When I left Milwaukee. I told Clay and Buck this because they went to Milwaukee too. We the Premier did a big thing there that at a big, nice stage. It was very nice. But I told them, I said, I'm never going to another one. That is the last convention I'm ever going to. I don't want to be invited to things. I want to be left alone. That's what I want. And they were just dying laughing right because there's such social butterflies. I'm like, I'm not going. You can go, I ain't going. Do you know where the convention is in twenty twenty eight It's in Houston. How exactly am I going to explain to the suits that I'm not going when the next convention is where I live? What exactly am I going to tell them when I say I don't want to go, but we'll get your name, badge. I don't want a name badge, but you can get into this. I don't want to get in. You don't understand. I don't want to be within twenty city blocks of it. I don't want to talk to everybody. Now, if I run into you at Red Lobster, I'll talk to you. I want to talk to individuals. I don't want to go to a big event where everyone.
Speaker 4: Talks to me.
Speaker 1: That sounds awful, But wait, there's more. Because they're worried about the results of the midterms, Republicans have decided, and it's probably the smart political move. They're going to do a midterm convention that almost never happens. They want a big rally. Rallies do work, they help people. So you know Trump will be there, Jdvy there, every heavy hitter in the Republican Party will be there. Well, obviously, you know exactly my first thought. I'm not going. You can have all the midterm conventions you want. Well, maybe we'll talk about it from here, but I'm still not going. You know where this one is, Dallas. It's three hours away. How am I supposed to lie to the suits to get out of this one? Chris? Can you come up with an excuse of some kind that will work for us? A missing throat? What's that mean? I do not hate people? No, no, no, that's not true at all. I love individuals. It's this big group thing that I I know. I left halfway through the super Bowl, Chris, I had something else I wanted to do. Back at the house. I don't. It's not that I needed to beat traffic. Don't make it out to be something else. I wasn't into it. I don't watch the NFL. I didn't even know any of the players. I didn't want to watch the game. I got a half of hanging with my friends. I mooched all their food, and then I went home. I don't want to go to conventions. Never again. Never again. And now, of course the next two are right next to my house. Total disaster. I'm gonna need to up my chalk. That's what I'll do. The Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. You can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Hey Jesse, last week you hinted that many radio and TV hosts or podcasters may not be sincere, they just want viewers. That reminded me of Joe Scarborough. I watched him many years ago. I was just waking up politically. I love this show as a Republican commentator. I was shocked years later when I saw him on MSNBC as a lefty. Was he faking it then or is he faking it now?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Does it matter? And let me explain this is what I mean by that. If you have a guy who fights for your army and he is the truest of true believers for your army and your cause, and then you wake up one day and you find out he has crossed the battlefield, he has joined the enemy camp, and now he fights for their army and loudly proclaims their cause. Does it matter which one he's honest about. It tells you everything you need to know about a person who would do such a thing. You see this oftentimes in the in the media world, certainly in the in the podcast in radio and TV world, where people will leave or bounce around to different employers and they'll just kind of wear the skin suit motivation of whatever employer they happen to be working for, and then they'll move on to the next one and they'll change there, and they'll move on to the next one and they'll change there. You brought up Joe Scarborough, who was when he was just starting out, thought of, as you know, a conservative, a common sense conservative type, and now he's just a Trump hating idiot on MSNBC or what do they call it, MS now or something like that, and it's the liberal line all day, every day, and you wonder which one was the real one. Well, the truth is he's probably just someone who wanted fame and fortune. We always have to be aware, we have to try to be aware. I should say, if the people were listening to if the people were watching actually believe, actually care, or do they just want money and fame? You have any idea what TV people make on these major networks, it's crazy money, crazy money, the money TV people make. I'm talking the major networks, the major networks you watch or I watch the ABC's NBCCBS is, Fox News, CNN's all these types. You sit down and you do an hour long television show in the evening sometime four o'clock, five o'clock, six o'clock, seven, eight nine or whatever. Obviously, different time slots will be different levels of lucrative. But all of these people make millions millions of dollars a year, millions of them for the easiest job in the world. And when you're in television on think about this, as far as easy life goes. When you're on television for a major network like that, it's not like you ever really have to have your own thoughts. You have an army of staffers and writers and producers behind you. Now, I want to clarify that there are some really good people. There's some true believers who put a lot of work in. I know a couple guys who they write their own monologue, they do all that stuff. But lots of these guys don't do anything. Someone will just write everything for them and they'll put it on telepronter and the anchor sits there with his perfect hair and his white teeth, and because he's got an army of everything, he doesn't really do anything but talking to the camera for forty minutes and say things other people wrote, and ask questions other people wrote, and signs off and he's making three four million ear.
Speaker 4: Jewish producer Christ just looked it up because of course he did Joe with Joe Scarborough's estimated salary is eight million dollars a year.
Speaker 1: If I ever got eight million dollars in one year, I'd never have to work again in my life. We just save our money. We didn't grow up, I mean, we didn't come up making anything, so we just sock our money away. Eight million dollars a year you never have to work again. That's every year. If you don't have anything, you actually believe in and you just didn't for the Lamborghinis or whatever it is you're into. Well something you got to be aware. You also have to be aware of this. The conquerors who've invaded this country, they don't just invade and collect a welfare check. They're here to conquer. Here's our old friend, Shri Tandahar, he came here from India. Now he sits there with his bad tupe in Congress, and he sits down and he gets to question the Commissioner of Border Patrol, Rodney Scott's name, The foreigner who luxuriates in our country and sits in a seat of power now talks to the man in charge of protecting the border and asks him things like this.
Speaker 11: Do you believe President Trump will pardon you? I mean, because go ahead.
Speaker 12: I'm not going to speak on behalf of President Trump, but I'll tell you I signed up for this job to protect America and I'm very proud of the service that I provide and I don't need a pardon from anybody.
Speaker 11: Well, well, you better hope. So you better hope you get being partnered, because you will be held accountable for the absolute disc regard of the law. Your agencies have shown over the past year, your agencies have lost the trust of the American people. And that's why I introduce a bill in the United States Congress to abolish ice.
Speaker 1: Just think about that state of affairs. We have foreigners we bring here out of the good graces of our heart, naive, but good graces. We not only allow them to stay here, we oftentimes hand them generous government benefits of money stolen from you, the citizen, after luxuriating here, enjoying the wonderful cleanliness of America, not streets running with poop. These people then take positions of power inside of the government and they wage war against the government officials who are trying to protect the order and deport foreigners. That's where we are. This is where we are. That these people sit in Congress and they have the legal right to interrogate the ones who keep us safe. Can you imagine sitting there as the head of border patrol and listening to this.
Speaker 11: You will go to penk Or Palace.
Speaker 3: Now there is a new Mahara Yat And again the palace has the power of the dark light.
Speaker 5: It is dead.
Speaker 11: Please kill my people.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll touch on this a little bit more because I know you're going to find this shocking, but the communist line big lie too. Next