Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on a five seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio while it's.
Speaker 2: The longest running afternoon sports show in the city. No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is Petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadakas terrible person, He's the worst.
Speaker 2: And Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: The pipes, the pipes, the pipe.
Speaker 2: Don't miss an episode. We're with you. Yeah, follow the Petros in Money Show.
Speaker 1: Wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadakus and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: Whatever it takes, I know I could make it through.
Speaker 4: Looking me you Petro Saying Money. Five seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Your home of the World Series, Your Home of the World Series Champion Dodgers. You will hear every pitch as the Dodgers try to be the first team to repeat in a quarter century. It'll begin at five oh eight pm from the gapin Motors broadcast Dodgers versus Blue Jays. We will head to the Rogers Center and Toronto. In the very next segment, David Vassy ready to join us from inside the venue where the World Series will get underway. Blake Snell versus Trey Ya Savage is your pitching matchup as the Dodgers try to steal Game one again on the road.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and don't forget this would be you would be remiss if you did not mention that this would be the very first back to back ever within the Dodger organization. They have never won back to back World Series and no one has, as you mentioned, Matt in a quarter century. And from the field to the worksite, Strauss powers our World Series coverage on AM five seventy LA Sports. There's a lot of excitement in the air. There is a lot of fun to be had watching these games. And I don't know how badly things have to go early to get the panic brothers to come out. I don't know how good things have to go early to get the nonchalance really flowing through people's veins. But Canada is against us as Dodger people, and we are your Dodger station. And don't let it, don't let it hinder your resolve that it's not just a team or a city with a stupid ass song that is against the Dodgers, but a whole country of Canucks from the north bearing down our weight upon the city of Los Angeles. And we did do the geography yesterday, as we are well the demographics.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, as we are experts.
Speaker 5: Canada has one million more people than the whole state of California.
Speaker 3: They could crush us.
Speaker 4: I don't think it could not much more I can pushback on now. I just feel like, you know, a lot of the guys, I.
Speaker 5: Thought there were more people in LA than in all of Canada, but that's not the case. There are more people in Canada than all of California. And then you know, they could crush us and their weight with all that. Tim Horton's real heavy.
Speaker 3: It's all I'm trying to say.
Speaker 4: Territories can really get you.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they come down on your real hard with a very harsh winter. So keep that in mind. Don't let that shake your resolve, don't let that, don't let that affect you and your ability to root the Dodgers on while listening to Amy seventy LA Sports your home of every pitch, every hit, every one of one, all season long and now deep into the pro postseason. So we got a lot. We have a lot of good energy. We got a lot of dishes to wash. David Vassay is joining the show in the very next segment to give us a scene set on what's going on out there. But right now brought to you by Concordia University Irvin's Masters and Coaching.
Speaker 4: It's it's yeah, We're three fun fun fact your final hour fun fact. P Uh, you just mentioned it. With the slightly more people, but they speak considerably more languages. Toronto is the most linguistically diversed city in the world. English the most common language about forty two percent. Right behind that all Francis, but over one hundred and sixty different languages are spoken in the city of Toronto, Italian, Chinese, Cantonese three plus percent apiece.
Speaker 5: So there you go. Very international city, Matt. A lot of international flema when it comes to the city of Toronto.
Speaker 4: And I should know Jabi two and a half percent.
Speaker 3: I've been to the airport.
Speaker 5: There is there an Eskimo or Inuit language, Matt, that we don't know about.
Speaker 4: I'm looking. I got uh, maybe that maybe that would be Urdu at one point eight percent, very possible, just ahead of Polish, at one point six percent.
Speaker 5: Well, that brings us, Matt to the word of the day.
Speaker 2: His words, the word of the day.
Speaker 5: Today's word of the day is very much like today's final hour fun fact. You inspired me, Matt. It's a small world, after all. There is a truly international flavor to this World Series. Of course, Canada's involved.
Speaker 3: They just.
Speaker 5: Revealed to you how many languages and how diverse the city of Toronto is in and of its elf.
Speaker 3: Being in Canada.
Speaker 5: At Rogers Center, they have poutine and gravy fries, which seems difficult to navigate while you're at a ballgame.
Speaker 3: But we're not Canadian. What do we know? And Matt, there is none more. There is no less.
Speaker 5: Than nine countries being represented on the field with players in this World Series. There of course are players in the US. Freddie Freeman's mom was from Toronto and his dad is from Windsor, but he is not Canadian. But Vladimir Guerrero is. He represents Canada because his dad was an expo when he was born. Plany and Japanese guys Otani Sasaki Yamamoto. Toronto's Alejandro Kirk is a Mexican. Toronto's Andres Humanez is from Venezuela, Benezuela. Seem moo, that's where they smoked those Belmont cigarettes. Hayes, I'm Kim South Korea, ta Oscar, amongst others Es Domnicano and I would have not have known this if Tim Kates did not do a Golden Mic Award winning piece. Keik Hernandez is from Puerto Rico and Andy Paie has this from Cuba. Those are the nine countries represented by this year's World Series players. Impressive, truly. It is a global sport, Matt with a great global reach, and we're all sharing it together. Either tonight on a five seventy l A sports may Stephen Nelson not grab Rick Monday's shoulder too hard because the laws are different for assault on the elderly.
Speaker 3: In Canada.
Speaker 4: In a good way or a bad way.
Speaker 3: They're just different.
Speaker 4: Like can you rough up an old dude if he's giving you some lip and get away with but then.
Speaker 3: You have to outrun a mounting?
Speaker 5: And then if you can outrun the mounting on horseback and they're free, if you get.
Speaker 4: Across the man and give me some lip, what's it all about?
Speaker 3: Holzer?
Speaker 4: I love it in Canada. I can really rough up the elderly.
Speaker 5: And remember Chris Boerman told us all about the Canadian aspirin that has codine in it.
Speaker 4: That's the good stuff.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, they're all looped up. You got a headache in Canada. You're going straight to heaven. All right, It is time for the number of the days, top.
Speaker 4: Number of the day, allady to go number four, four pets, four games. Chauncey Billups and Terry Rogier be damned, we're gonna continue with our picks. Coming off at three and one week, and you bet your sweet teas.
Speaker 5: I mean, Matt, I don't think anybody would be surprised if you were targeted by the FEDS and they've been watching you for years.
Speaker 4: I think they would. I think they'd be like, he's terrible at this.
Speaker 3: My wife just goes to show you don't have to be a great gambler to get in trouble here.
Speaker 4: I had a three and one week last week, and I'm gonna ride the hot end of the Patriots. I'm gonna lay six and a half to the Browns. Browns zero and eight against the spread in their last eight road games. They got a little pep in their step after Hammer and the Dolphins, to the point that Tua in his pressor was talking about how tall their defensive line was and how tall his offensive line was, and how short he is.
Speaker 3: He's gotta stop talking.
Speaker 5: Yeah he's getting a little I don't want to say loopy.
Speaker 4: But that's that's I think where we all go right, like, yeah, it is. This is not good. The Patriots are a rhythm, winners of four in a row, yes, three of them were against Tennessee, New Orleans and Carolina. This will be the best defense they faced all season. Drake may not good against the elite unit that Pittsburgh brought, but the Patriots defenses come on. Looks like a Mike Rabel coach team right now, allowing the fifth US points per game at nineteen per and again back to May, he's rolling seventy five percent completion rates, first in the NFL, is eight point six yards per attempt, third in the NFL twelve, roll and roll and rolling, rolling to just two picks, second fewest behind Jalen Hurt single interception in his one hundred sixteen point four quarterback rating is the best when you consider only Lamar Jackson is ahead him, and he's only played in four games, so I'll lay a six and a half and go Patriot by a touchdown. Not buying the Texans defense superb offense garbage they screwed me to it would have had a four and er week. The offense held there under the bargain, doing very little in Seattle two field goals and a late garbage time TD, but the defense uncharacteristically allowed twenty seven to Sam Darnold and the Seahawks. Kyle Shanahan comes to town, He's getting a point and a half. The Texans, probably without Nico Collins and concussion protocol, Christian Kirk with a hammy, and the forty nine ers are healthy enough. Christian McCaffrey has been an absolute force fantasy players. No, you're always nervous when you got one of the top picks and you take Christian McCaffrey. He has had twenty plus fantasy points in every single one of his games.
Speaker 5: Sol Honer sult me. I'm not a fantasy guy. Come on, I can give a different perspective up here.
Speaker 4: That's not fair, Ryan, Listen, you're not a fantasy player like I am. You might have played the game, but I play fantasy for Kyle Shannan. Does not matter if it's Mac Jones or Brock Purty. They lead the league in passing yards right now, two seventy one point three per game. All they got to do is win point. Actually, they don't even have to win by a point. They just have to lose by less than two. And we're good. Defense bottles up Bijeon and the Falcons last week, so I think they don't have too much trouble with c J. Stroud and an offensive coordinator that's already on the chopping block after seven games. Give me the one and a half. I'll take the forty nine ers, and I'm gonna take the Cowboys. They're getting three and a half in Denver. Not buying the Broncos last week wasn't a fluke. It was a goddamn football miracle. Three touchdowns and a two point conversion in the fourth quarter and then a missed extra point by the Giants that opened the door for a win against New York. They were down twenty six to eight with ten minutes left in that game. Game before that, bo Nicks was awful against the Jets. I mean awful, but justin Fields was worse. Nine completions.
Speaker 3: You're attacking Sean Payton team.
Speaker 4: I am, and the Broncos still won thirteen to eleven week before Phillies up seventeen to three in the fourth quarter steps on their own d three three and outs thanks to a holding, an illegal formation, and an illegal shift on plays that garnered first downs to open the door for the Broncos. The Cowboys the best offense in football. Dat should be getting MVP talk around what he's doing. I'm sure he is if you listen to Colin Coward or something. Thirteen touchdowns, zero picks in his last four Ceedee, Lamb is back. George Pickens and his weird posture came alive when Lamb was out. Their defense stinks, and the Broncos defense is pretty good. But I'll take Dak to outduel Sean Payton and his extension Bo Nicks. Even if Denver wins the game, I'm gonna say it's gonna be like their previous three wins by the skin of their teeth. So I'll take the three and a half points. And finally, I'm gonna roll the dice again. Pe I have not hidden over or an under, nor in Big Mama's fallen angel lose big. Taking the over fourteen and a half is scary delay just because of garbage time. But the Colts hammered Tennessee in Nashville earlier this season forty one to twenty.
Speaker 5: And colleague radial Jeremiah said, is the best team in football.
Speaker 4: They look pretty freaking good. They beat the Raiders by thirty four, the Chargers by fourteen. So what do I expect, Well, they only beat the Cardinals by four and probably should have lost that game. I'm gonna expect a lot of points. So instead of laying two touchdowns and a hook, I'm just gonna go over. I'm gonna try it again. All I needed from the Raiders was two field goals and they gave me one. But I'm gonna go forty seven and a half over. I'm gonna try it again. I didn't get it on the under on Monday Night. They'll probably get forty on their own. They're running away with most of the awards if the season ended today, Coach of the Year, Comeback Player of the Year, Offensive Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year, and the number one seed in the AFC. Over forty seven and a half, there Colts against Tennessee and those and.
Speaker 5: Owner of the Year, the lady that stands on the sideline with a hatset and the the big clipboard like she's keeping score.
Speaker 4: Carle, Carly, I believe ersay Gordon carl Er say that's Joseph Gordon Levitt, carl ers say, Wilson sounds right. It's working man. I know she's not wearing any Colts gear. She's outfits that probably slot somewhere between six and ten grand, like a Chanelle pouch and paper clip holder and a Gucci pen. But hey, whatever man, whatever works, Carly.
Speaker 3: The owners make a lot of money in the NFL.
Speaker 5: And it's time for Ronnie Fascio with the World Series fanfare Song of the Day.
Speaker 2: This is the song of the day.
Speaker 6: Ah Yes, indeed, Baseball Theme is our song of the Day from the great American jazz pianist and composer Vince Giraldi, because today is the theme and Baseball is back, and the World Series is taking place in Toronto on this frog Man Friday, as the Petros and Money shows on a two hour flex alert and the Fall Classic begins this afternoon at five o'clock, but not before our good friend Tim Cats will get you all lathered up for Game one with the special World Series edition of your Morongo Casino Dodgers on Deck program that begins at four o'clock.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Ronnie, and we will be right back back back with David Vasse live from Rogers Center in Toronto.
Speaker 3: Ready to go with the Dodgers or Game one.
Speaker 2: Of the World Series.
Speaker 5: Get ready to rumble with that weird looking bird, the Blue Jay.
Speaker 1: We've made it even easier to take LA Sports with you this summer. Make AM five to seventy or your favorite AM five seventy LA Sports podcast a preset on the iHeartRadio using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto.
Speaker 2: Road Trip all summer with LA Sports.
Speaker 4: Petro saying money. AM five seventy LA Sports are live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. And the day has arrived after being off all week long, the World Series is here. We'll have first pitch just after five pm. Blake Snell getting a start for the Dodgers and our conversation with David Vass brought to you by Service Titan. Southern California. Commercial and residential contractors using Service Titan software typically see you seventeen percent increase in revenue in their first two years. Earn more. Go to servicetitan dot com Individual results.
Speaker 3: Mayberry, it's time for David Masse.
Speaker 2: The Home of the Dodgers is with an inside look at the Dodgers. This is the Vassi Report with David Vasse.
Speaker 5: The one and only David Vase, brought to you by Strauss. That cool looking thing on the helmet, says Strauss work where for real people. The great David Vasse is a real person and he's internationally doing it big in Toronto World Series Game one, snell Zilla on the map. Who's more excited than David Vasse? Nobody was a great show yesterday, There's no doubt about it. On a Dodger talk with Kershaw and going toe to toe with the Springer, Danger and Schurezer. Great stuff. You can podcast it. But we're on to today and David Vass from Sports down LA and of course MLB Network.
Speaker 3: But right here am five seventy LA. Sports is great. Reporter, Dave. How's it going out there?
Speaker 7: It's going great. I'm glad they have a roof here at Rogers Center because the temps outside are in the forties today here in Toronto. But yeah, very exciting day here in the city. Everybody in Toronto, very excited that they have the World Series backing Canada for the first time in thirty two years. And a very exciting day for Blake Snell, a day that he has wanted as the day that he signed since the day he signed with the Dodgers. He has an opportunity to again set the tone for a playoff series and the biggest one of this season for him and the Dodgers.
Speaker 5: Dave obviously a very sensitive situation. But what is the latest with Alex Vassia.
Speaker 7: Well, we don't have any clarification on what him and his wife are going through. I'm not going to speculate on that. I'll wait for them to, you know, if they ever decide to announce whatever they're dealing with. But it's significant for him to miss the World Series. I mean, this is what he has put his body, his mind through all season long to be in this spot. He's been such a big part of the Dodgers' bullpen since he arrived in twenty twenty one, and especially on the way to the World Series last year and so far in this postseason. If we're just talking strictly baseball. There is nobody the Dodgers could have added to this playoff roster that could replace what Alex Vessia means. To Dave Roberts, he in some way is his silver bullet. Whenever you know, it's a right lefty and there's a traffic jam and he needs to bail one of his guys out, He's gone to Alex Vesia, and unfortunately he doesn't have that bullet in this World Series. So we'll see how he navigates that. Maybe guys are going to be extended a little bit more. Maybe Roki Sasaki needs to get six outs or four outs instead of just three outs in this World Series.
Speaker 4: Do you feel better about the bullpen after those last couple games, Dave? Where Dryer got out there, where Bonda got out there, We saw Sasaki close out the World Series compared to where it was before. I guess, like, you know, I don't know if you want to go one to ten kind of where is your confidence going into this series with that group?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's still a little uneasy because they've had their struggles at times, but yeah, they did pitch really well in Game four. Bonda and Dryer are going to be counted on a lot in this World Series in key spots, and Bonda has done it last year and that's the reason why he's been counted on in big spots so far in this postseason, and so is Dryer. Blake Trenon's going to have to pitch big in this World Series as well. He's going to have to pitch the best of his season in this World Series. And you know, it's the same questions and same formula in the World Series as it was in the previous rounds. The Dodgers need at least six innings from their starters, and they need to be able to score some runs early to give themselves a little bit of a cushion to get the final nine outs. And I kind of feel like in this World Series it's a better matchup for the Dodgers offensively than what they have seen all postseason long. A lot of right handed starters, and the Dodgers have a lot of lefties that can crush these type of right handed pitchers.
Speaker 3: Well, see what happens.
Speaker 5: It's David Massey on The Peterson Mundy Show, brought to you by Strauss. Dave Otani took VP again. What is the significance of that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I guess he's sticking with what's working because when he took com batting practice the night before Game four at Dodger Stadium, he had the most historic night in baseball history. So he decided to keep it going again. And we'll see how it works out for him. In Game one of the World Series, he'll be the first batter of this World Series leading off. And I mean the balls that he was hitting last night here at Rogers Center, it felt like they landed in Ottawa, that's how far he was hitting them, upper tank, upper tank. I've never seen anybody hit a baseball that far. We've always heard about like guys like Jose Canseco and Mark McGuire hitting the ball off the window of the hotel and straightaway center. But this guy was hitting them into the gaps right below the highest level of seats at Rogers Center, down the right field line. So I wouldn't be surprised if he has a big game tonight.
Speaker 4: Dave, we don't know a whole lot, you know, speaking personally, and I think probably as a fan base, the Dodger fans don't know a lot about Toronto only played him three times. But they got a twenty two year old that's got what three four starts under his belt, that's going to be taking the ball in Game one of the World Series. What can you tell us about how Trey Savage is wired, what this kid's got, why they decided to go with him instead of Kevin Gosman, and what you expect from him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it comes down to Kevin Gossman had to pitch in Game seven of the ALCS, and he pitched several times during the ALCS, So this guy has less miles on his arm at this point in time in the season. He was a first round pick last year, he was developed, and they needed him this season. He can be erratic, and he does throw far from a high arm slot, and the Dodger lefties seemed to see the ball better from pitchers that throw from that high of arm slot. He throws from a very extreme as high as he can release the baseball arm slot there, so he can be erradic. These aren't the Mariners that he's facing. It's a much different lineup. He's going to have a huge challenge in front of him.
Speaker 5: What about the challenge in front of snell Zilla? What about Bill cut Back? Johnson. Is this a tough lineup?
Speaker 7: Matchups? Again, you look at the head to head matchups between Snell Zilla and these starters. Blake Snell has owned guys like Bo Bashett, Vladimir Guerrero Junior, and George Springer. He has handled these guys the way he handled the Phillies lineup. So yeah, it's a good matchup for Blake Snell against a team that does put the ball in play, but the way they do it is they swing early in counts, so he can get them to chase more than other pitchers. It's a really good matchup for him, and I mean he has never been more ready for this type of game in his life. I mean, this is he's locked in and he's pushing through different things to be able to be as effective as he's been.
Speaker 3: Dave.
Speaker 4: When they were in the Philly Series, it was being described as the World Series, that these are probably the two best teams in baseball. But now that it's the Blue Jays and the Dodgers, a lot of folks are saying that the way, like you mentioned, the approach that these guys can grind out at bats, that they're really good at making contact. Is this a better lineup than the Phillies. Is it comparable because we heard the same thing about the grinded out average joes of the Brewers and they could not get anything going against this starting staff.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the Brewers had no pop and they were emotionally spent from their series against the Cubs, and I kind of feel like that's the same case here with the Blue Jays. No matter how much they want to deny it, that seven game ALCS took a lot out of them. You saw how excited I mean, George Springer was jumping in the air like he was Joe Carter. And that was only to get them to the World Series. So the experience factor also is something to keep an eye on. The Dodgers have a lot of experience as the defend World Series champions. The Blue Jays only have George Springer that's ever experienced the World Series. But yeah, George Springer and Vlad Junior and Bo Bashett, those guys are dangerous. But Bo Bishett hasn't played in a major League game in a month and he's going to be facing one of the best lefties in baseball, one of the best pitchers in baseball in the World Series. So you're not easing in.
Speaker 5: David vase before we let you go. What did Otani do with his trophy, the NLCS MVP.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, it came out and I started to ask some of his teammates yesterday at media Day. He literally put his NLCSMVP trophy this past week during the workouts in the middle of the clubhouse and wrote on it team effort. And he wouldn't get into details on why he did it, but I asked Yamamoto about it, and he believes he wanted to obviously send the message that it was a team effort, but also to remind everybody who the NLCS MVP. So it was a little bit of both.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, hey, this.
Speaker 7: Is yeah, it's mine.
Speaker 5: At least I didn't ride it in Japanese. That would have been harder for everybody. Yeah, except for a couple guys.
Speaker 3: All Right, We love you, Dave.
Speaker 5: Have a great night, enjoy covering the series, enjoy all of the wares of Canada's biggest city and metropolitan area. And we will talk to you tomorrow, of course, Dodger Talk tonight, and before that, Dodger Clubhouse, we'll see what happens in Game one snell Zilla on the mound.
Speaker 7: Have fun, Dave, Thank you guys, appreciate it.
Speaker 5: And we'll be right back with a little bit of fanfare and saying good night from the Petrosen Money Show. And by goodnight we mean coming up next. We'll be Marongo Casino Dodgers on deck right after we say goodbye. Next.
Speaker 2: Hello, PMS, sir.
Speaker 1: Did you know Am five seventy LA Sports has a wide range of LA Sports podcasts.
Speaker 2: There's Rogan and Rodney. That one is my favorite, Dodger Talk with.
Speaker 1: David Vasse, the Dodger Podcast of record, Clipper Talk without a Musk, follow us all and many more. Just go to AM five to seventy LA Sports on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 5: It's time almost for the pregame show, which brings you even that much closer to first pitch at five oh eight, all of the World Series fanfare. I don't know who's singing the anthem. Maybe it's like a Canadian opera singer. Maybe it's Celine Dion. They had packed an ice since the Olympics in Paris.
Speaker 4: I think it's Derek Webley of some forty one.
Speaker 5: I would I mean, I know major League Baseball, I know it's not Super Bowl halftime, Matt, but I really hope that it's not the guy from Sun forty one for the sake of the entire country of Canada. Anybody else more set anybody Brian Adams.
Speaker 3: Arcade Fire Drake. I don't know how Drake's gonna pull off.
Speaker 4: The anthem He's gonna Oh Canada.
Speaker 3: Canada.
Speaker 5: Podcast, our show. We talked to David Masse. We got you ready for the World Series only two hours. The World Series shows are going to be two to four because all the World Series games, whether they're in Los Angeles or in Canada and Toronto, are going.
Speaker 4: To Canada, my our home and land land.
Speaker 5: If the games are in Canada, they still start at five, and if the games are here in Los a Angela's they still start at five. So Monday show will also be a flex alert two to four on the Petrosen Money Show. This has been scheduled Talk We're only on for two hours. Podcast the show on the iHeartRadio app for your smartphone, and get Ready on Monday. Scam is also gonna stream on the stream Yard. I saw Wacko and social media. Matt in there yesterday tinking around tinkering around with.
Speaker 4: Full full cameras. Yeah, I think Sam full cam, whole show.
Speaker 5: Full cam on scam, Come on full cam on scam. I wrong, Tim Am I wrong? I mean I don't want to sell tales out of school.
Speaker 8: No, I'm starting at seven o'clock on Monday. Every day next week we are gonna have two hours of the show up on YouTube you can watch, brought to you by our friends at Strauss. And that's gonna be starting on Monday again at seven am. Show starts at six, but we started streaming at seven.
Speaker 5: So is the Is the screen gonna be bordered by I like a cool looking Strauss like pants, like a like a like a material that they would use on their work.
Speaker 8: Plant movement, like like dancing cargo pants. Yep, it's gonna be pants. And then the boots are gonna be moving back and forth.
Speaker 3: Steel tall, still tall.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that case I heard seven to nine, because six o'clock is when you're just blowing lines off the councole.
Speaker 3: Ready to go, A lot of dust in the air, A lot of dust.
Speaker 4: In the air, and the six o'clock hour, make sure you're ready to go for those final two Is.
Speaker 8: That what it is the six o'clock hour is the warm up hour, So then we got to seven o'clock warm dude.
Speaker 5: Why is it just because it's so early? Nobody wants the puffiness? Probably like Snell face. Probably.
Speaker 8: It is a multi camera shoot, by the way, so whether Sax is in the studio or not, he'll have his camera set up at his place and we'll have a multiple in the studio where I'm at.
Speaker 5: I heard Sax talking about wearing his Strouss pants and going out to his yard and planting because he has a great deal.
Speaker 3: Of land and he grew up on a farm.
Speaker 5: He did, and I was like, this does legitimize the Strouss sponsorship. Yeah, So that's going to be starting at seven on Monday and then seven to nine all week long for a Scam YEP World Series edition. We'll be on camera.
Speaker 4: Why don't you like it, Matt, Because if it works, you know damn well, those cameras are coming for us.
Speaker 3: Believe it.
Speaker 4: If it works, them cameras are coming for us.
Speaker 3: I mean, if it works, it will work.
Speaker 4: It'll work success.
Speaker 5: I mean, whenever we put the show up on whatever we're doing live show that has the same camera battery, kind of thing, and we're live at some event and we put it up on X It does quite well. So it is something that we're really going to dig into our drug habit. Well, yeah, I mean, and I can't have that. When am I going to sniff glue to do?
Speaker 4: Get in the proper mindset the whole case of testers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I mean, what are we gonna do?
Speaker 8: They're talking about maybe doing it when you guys are in the suite too at Dodger Stadium.
Speaker 3: Oh, I heard about this.
Speaker 4: That's the I don't know if it's happened or not, but it's been kicked around. Sweet sch meat. We're down on the field with our sweet meat.
Speaker 5: Oh come on, I just saw patrons do a bunch of whamwham.
Speaker 4: Hey, why does Matt have a gallon of gas in his hand.
Speaker 8: We're even gonna be live during the commercial breaks on YouTube, So when we go to commercial on the radio, Saxony and I will be talking to the people and reading the chat board.
Speaker 4: For two hours straight.
Speaker 2: Mm hm no breaks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Matt, you're right.
Speaker 4: Hours you go to commercial and bang we're live on the YouTube.
Speaker 5: Well, look, it's an exciting time in the world. Series is coming up and it's about to hit you right in the face. Tim kaits the host of Scam, which does air on YouTube at seven o'clock. They starts at six, but it airs at seven on Monday morning. Who knows what the mood will be, who knows what the future.
Speaker 8: Hole you guys, maybe get inside the chat there on the YouTube. I'd like to see you guys sign it. I'd like to see Matt Smith and Petro Swapadekas.
Speaker 3: On the go ahead.
Speaker 4: Keep an eye out for me, you know.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: And by the way, I've been trying.
Speaker 5: To get myself booked on Scam for weeks. I can't get myself booked on there.
Speaker 8: How about the six o'clock hour, six o'clock hour on thanks Yeah, five five.
Speaker 3: Five forty five junk Out