Speaker 1: Kevin's Grandmamather grandmama told him something yesterday that I wonder if anybody's like, uh, either grandma or mom or somebody has ever told them before, what did you tell you?
Speaker 2: She told me that I was fat. No, I promise you she did.
Speaker 3: And you know Grandma's do you have well, mat just gand and my family. My grandmother is the most honest person in the world. You want to know the truth, solicited or unsolicited. Most of the time you ain't ask her for nothing, but she's gonna tell you anything.
Speaker 2: It's coming from Grandma. How did it come out?
Speaker 3: I went to her house. You know, I'm hugging her, kissing her, and that's all it crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm giving her. I'm on my way out. I'm on my way out. Yeah, after you gave her the.
Speaker 3: Place after a momentous occasion, right, there's joy that I'm bringing into her life. So upon my dismissal, I'm leaving out. I'm walking out. You know, she has her hands like on my shoulder, and she's kind of like, you know, like this is my grandson. Like I stop and I allow her to like have that moment. She's being like, I love your grandson. She's like okay. She's like, you're starting to get a little small. She's like, she don't want me to lose. Wait, you know, she always want to feed you, always want you to eat. She's holding my shoulders and she starts to go down and then she gets to my like hips love handle. She's like, oh, there it is, and then she started to squeeze, starting to hit it a little bit. She's like, still some here I see.
Speaker 2: I'm like, all right, Grandma, I thought I was doing well.
Speaker 1: She needs she needs you to tighten up a little bit. Yes, so you can do some setups or something going on there.
Speaker 2: She like, there it is.
Speaker 1: I love Chelsea's grandmother, God rest her soul. Grandma Helen. Helen used to telling her how horrible of a cook she was like. She would come over to the house or whatever. She'd tell Chelsea, this is, this is awful, this is and would ask the question like how is he staying with you? Like that would be like one of those things, Bro Suld say, when it comes to food, that's Josiah for me. Really, Josiah doesn't think I know how to season anything.
Speaker 2: Really. Yeah, he like.
Speaker 3: He'll text me like if he takes his food and runs up seriously. It takes me like everything was seasoned but the chicken. All right, bro?
Speaker 1: I love to know like and I would love for you to share it because I think it's going to probably be grandmas that are going to be the ones.
Speaker 2: But who is the uh, who is the.
Speaker 1: Most honest person in your life that actually told you or has anybody ever told you you're fat? Because would you ever tell somebody that? Like?
Speaker 2: Only a grandma can get away with that.
Speaker 4: My grandma used to do it to me all the time when back in the old days when I did the art Van TV commercials, she would leave me voicemails yeah and say no, your cheeks are looking a little puffy and that. But now it's Lucy, I mean twelve years old. It's same with Josiah he's thirteen. I feel like they are so honest and for me with her, it's what I wear. I am so very not cool. And she will always say to me, if you wear that, I'm not talking to you, Like if we go anywhere.
Speaker 3: I took my shirt off in front of Josiah, he was like, those are the eyes, that is the smile, like pushing my chest in my stomach.
Speaker 2: I'm like, dog you, I gotta look. I'm going to see her.
Speaker 1: Hold on a second, I gotta I think I have Shannon's grandmother.
Speaker 2: Talking about her face. Yeah, I do somewhere, and she did it several times.
Speaker 1: Y yeah, yeah, I gotta see Shanny's granny calling her up and telling.
Speaker 4: Her she didn't like my outfit. She thought my cheeks were getting puffy. There was always something she did not like about the commercial. She hated how my hair was.
Speaker 2: Oh oh ready, okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: This is Shanny's granny being very honest.
Speaker 5: Hey, Shan, it's Graandma Murphy. I was watching the TV and I saw the yards Nan commercial. Shan, I think you better start exercising. Give me a call. Bye bye all.
Speaker 3: I wanted to say, Shane, love you bye bye.
Speaker 2: Uh, what's up? Nia? How are you? What's going on? Nia?
Speaker 6: I was always talking about wait too.
Speaker 1: Like starting Nia stopped her, saying, so we couldn't hear the beginning part of your your comments.
Speaker 2: Say that again?
Speaker 3: Oh oh sorry?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was saying, my grandma is always talking about someone's weight too, Like when I started losing weight, she was saying, those arms are as big as.
Speaker 2: They used to be. I love it. You got Grandma's still with you, right?
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, thanks thankfully?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, an arm's still with you.
Speaker 1: Yes, Alison. What's happening, Alison? Where are you calling us from today?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 8: I'm calling from Pantiac?
Speaker 2: What's up the yak? What's going on? So?
Speaker 9: I was just.
Speaker 7: Calling because this reminds me I'm a teacher, and if there's anyone to tell you that you're fat.
Speaker 2: It is those kids.
Speaker 7: Every day. If I come in with coffee, well, is there is there sugar in your college this morning? That's sounds good for you, don't I don't hear the I swear?
Speaker 2: What grade are you teaching?
Speaker 8: Third grade? Notre Dame fat?
Speaker 1: Oh jeez, you're over at marriage. Oh my god, oh god. We love you Alison for what you do for these kids.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 7: I love you guys.
Speaker 2: Have a good one yourself. That is so funny. Uh, what's up, Sarah? How you doing?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 8: Everybody?
Speaker 2: What's what's going on? Sarah?
Speaker 8: Nothing? So I just was calling to tell you guys that the most honest feedback I've ever gotten was always from children. They are the most unfiltered and most honest. It doesn't matter what you're wearing, or how.
Speaker 9: Big or skinny you are.
Speaker 8: They will tell you, for one hundred percent facts what they think.
Speaker 1: When we would go to the you know, Kroger and stuff, I would have to worry that Luke was gonna like.
Speaker 2: There's a couple of times Luke's.
Speaker 1: Like, she is so fat, and I'm like, you cannot do that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: You are somewhere and somebody who's different that's so bad into view and You're like, please please, please, please please God, like.
Speaker 2: You just shoot them the look of do not say it.
Speaker 1: The other thing Luke did was one time his friends came over and I will never forget. Evan Hook is over at the house with Luke and he goes, hold on a second, my dad's tummy can talk.
Speaker 2: He grabs my fat and has my belly button as the mouth and your belly a little fat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's awful.
Speaker 2: Michelle, what's going on? How are you?
Speaker 7: Good morning? How are you?
Speaker 2: We're great, Michelle, Welcome to the show. What's going on?
Speaker 7: So my ex mother in law we were I think it was like a Christmas Eve get together, but she literally looked at me in front of everybody when I was going to get a dessert, and she's like, do you really think you need that piece of cake? So I ended up getting a bigger piece and I.
Speaker 9: Said I do.
Speaker 1: By the way, it sounds to me like your ex took after the mother in law.
Speaker 7: Huh yes, yeah, do you remember?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, what's up, Jamie? How you doing?
Speaker 5: Time? Okay?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Where are you at?
Speaker 6: Where I got stuck in traffic and I'm trying to get got time?
Speaker 1: So you you qualified and you want to get in before eight o'clock? What's the cutoff? Do we know what the cutoff is? Make sure she gets here? Can you be here by in the next eleven minutes?
Speaker 6: I'm really trying, really.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, I don't know. You can't. Oh no, they can follow that way right there by the way.
Speaker 1: She don't play. I'm telling you, what is your name, Karen? What's your name?
Speaker 2: Is that your momb Oh?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Is that your mom?
Speaker 8: Sister?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, she has no idea move over one move So when the lightning strikes, you don't get Jamie, what's going on? What you want to call up about somebody being honest with you? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, but yeah, when I was younger, when I was a little girl. My great grandma she do so, she said, she said everything how it was, but she has to call me a little halfer.
Speaker 2: That is so a little half heard. Yeah, little you can't. That's a little half of you gotta say it like that. I don't even know. I'm in fact, it was like some how, isn't it a cow? I have to know?
Speaker 1: I thought it was something cuddly. Yeah, Jamie, we're rooting for you.
Speaker 2: Be safe. Do not get into an accident. It's not worth it. Okay, I will not.
Speaker 9: I will not.
Speaker 6: I have precious cargo.
Speaker 2: That's good, all right, love you, little Heffer. She's gonna walk in here and you go to exactly Actually every aren't you, Trevor? What's up, Trevor? How you doing?
Speaker 9: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 9: I just wanted to. I think children are probably the most honest too. I picked up my kids the other day and we'll go to the store or whatever, and they have this new thing where they're calling people big backs, and I hate this. I do too. Honestly, I don't know where they got it from. So I asked them, like, where are you learning this from? And apparently the kids at their school are calling their teachers big bags.
Speaker 1: I got no kid's failing failing his class, Aril, last one and this one.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Ril?
Speaker 9: Goodness?
Speaker 8: My son was into bodybuildings for a while there, and uh I was getting dressed and he said, oh my gosh, why.
Speaker 9: You have a six pack on your back?
Speaker 1: And uh, yeah, reverse, And I hope, I hope you didn't feed him that night.
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 9: I did.
Speaker 6: That's my baby.
Speaker 7: I love him.
Speaker 2: I know, yeah, you love him. Have a great morning, Ril,