Speaker 1: Mojoe in the morning. You ever go somewhere and then you leave and you go, oh, crap, I don't think I paid cav Had this happen to him? What's that? What happened?
Speaker 2: A blessing was bestowed upon me? And uh it was in preparation, I guess for our car just getting hit right now, the great things happened?
Speaker 3: Did it?
Speaker 1: Wait? Did it really get hit?
Speaker 2: It's not crazy, but you know, did the guy stop he said he kept going.
Speaker 1: He denied it.
Speaker 4: He not only did he not stop, he said I didn't do that.
Speaker 2: Did you guys get it? They got the green light jointing, they got the cameras. So somebody needs to know. This is a totally different thing. Somebody needs to find out. Why do these these semi truck drivers have the nerve to say that they can drive down a road that's not meant for a semi truck, Like the the road that that's that's there is never big enough and wide enough even if there was cars only on one side of the road for it to go. They need to drive the long way, Like, why don't don't they put we have no we got the parking issue here? Why doesn't the city put signs going no trucks down this street?
Speaker 1: Who knows? Mojo? Who knows I'm running for city council? Do something? What count of what city area? I know what city we're in? What council? What is this? What area are we in? What? What is this area? Easter? I don't know. Whoever's our Eastern County market representative, Please call the Mojo in the morning show. I have a couple of things that I need a little help with. I'm a constituent. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, So I went to Target yesterday and we're in the commercial district by the way.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means, but we're in the commercial That's okay, go do ith. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I'm I'm at Target grabbing some some picture frames. You know you're going to Target. You go for one thing, you come out with more. So I got more stuff. Typically, I'm a self checkout type of person. I like to get in, get out, get on my way. But it's this guy who always has great positive energy. He has a you know, he just liked me have a blessed day. He's engaging when he's checking out. So I'm like, let me go out. Let the homie real quick, man, let's exchange some great energy. Go over there, lady finishing up in front of me. It's like some takies there she got like the little taki can look like pringles.
Speaker 1: She off on her way. It's my turnout. I'm like, hey, what's something?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: Like, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Brother?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: How you doing? He's like great, how you doing? I'm like great, it's nothing. With great energy. I throw them the little talkies. I'm like, I don't know who's he's with. Let's been the lady. Throw them the talkies. I ring up my stuff.
Speaker 1: Boom boom boom.
Speaker 2: Got me like four little items put in my Target wallet application. You know what I'm saying, money scam my little ones and twos.
Speaker 1: Then I engage with them a little more.
Speaker 2: I'm like, man, let me record you give me some wis words to today.
Speaker 1: Type of thing.
Speaker 2: He did me with the wires words. I'm on my way. See you brohla, blessed day?
Speaker 1: All right you too?
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Walk out of target, grab the receipt. Look at the receipt.
Speaker 2: I'm like two dollars and thirty nine cent I'm like, what is there? How much I saved? And it's like no, that's the total, dude, Like, that's how much he check charged me for all the stuff that I had and you had again, how much tiff I had a picture frame, that's at least thirty nine to ninety nine, not a picture frame, and I graphic I grabbed like Joe Saya, some pajamas or something like that, probably like some Good Fellow T shirts something like that. So at least like four or five things, well over to two thirty five.
Speaker 1: I look at the receipt.
Speaker 2: He charged me for the takies and not for everything else that I ordered.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It was a mistake or was he Ye, I don't know, and he did messed with your energy, I don't know.
Speaker 1: And take the takies though, because it weren't take the takies. So wait, so of course you notice this. You notice that you're only charged for the takis, not for the probably how much money total you think.
Speaker 2: I would assume it was fifty sixty dollars sixty dollars worth of stuff, So you go back in and make it all nice.
Speaker 1: I did not go back.
Speaker 2: I want it because I didn't even Here's the thing though, like after I put in my little Wallie. I didn't even remember paying because I don't have my Walley, so I did like the Apple pay.
Speaker 1: I was gonna use my phone.
Speaker 2: I put my phone up there, and it was he had already ripped the receipt in my mom As this has happened, I'm like, man, this is moving fast, like this is this is moving way fast. I didn't even put the face ID on there to double click. So I'm in the parking lot walking while I'm reading a receipt. I'm like, he did not charge me for I just you know, God bless me. Well, can I ask this question? Is there a possibility that you are now a thief and they can come.
Speaker 1: After you for the fact that you left with all these items? Like, are you it's cav wanted by Target? He bagged up all the items he gave me. You left with his stolen stuff. They're gonna they're gonna say that he was an accessory to the crime.
Speaker 4: Plastering your face on some posters and saying.
Speaker 1: I would by the way, I have had this happen, not to that great extent of how much money, but I've had where they didn't charge me for something, and I am a big believer that the Lord slash Karma is going to come back and bite me in the ass. How do you know what happened?
Speaker 5: Did you?
Speaker 1: Do you notice it's in good karma?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: What just happened to you a second ago?
Speaker 2: And the two doesn't have to everything is connected, but it doesn't well, I mean, it ain't my car already cost him.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I feel like if I take it, there's going to be a black cloud over me. I feel like I'm gonna go to heaven. I'm gonna die, go to heaven.
Speaker 7: And that's the first thing Jesus is going to say to you when you see.
Speaker 1: God and Saint Peter are going to be there going.
Speaker 7: Hey, that thick picture frame and you knew it?
Speaker 1: Do you remember February the ninth, twenty twenty six?
Speaker 2: How did I steal it? I mean everything right? You left with items that that's not a blessing.
Speaker 7: Here's my question for you. How far from the checkout were you when you realized?
Speaker 1: Why does that matter?
Speaker 7: Because because I'm thinking of what I would do, all right, I would what would you do? I would turn around and go back in?
Speaker 1: How far are you?
Speaker 7: Unless I had already got in my car and driven a I drive away. I'm not going back in. I'm still within walking distance. I go back in.
Speaker 1: Say you walk out, you're not even in your car yet.
Speaker 7: I go back in and start on my if I already I think you didn't charge me for my items.
Speaker 4: Here's another question for you. Let's say they had overcharged you, and they charged you like two hundred dollars, but I'm already in my car.
Speaker 1: No, forget it, don't don't. Don't be mad at me for saying this. But it's true. You're a fake Christian? How am I fake Christian? Because you only are a Christian?
Speaker 2: Hey, have a blessed day. Have a blessed day. And then all of a sudden you're ripping the guy out. How am I ripping the guy out?
Speaker 1: No sense?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Amandad Kevin did what he did? And you work at Target? What do you want to say?
Speaker 6: No, I don't work at Target. I worked there when I was like twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Okay. I was actually an LLD, which is a leader on duty.
Speaker 6: While I was running a register and I forgot to.
Speaker 5: Bring up a BBD for a customer and they called me the next day.
Speaker 2: And they brought me in the back.
Speaker 5: Room and they're like, oh, so you skipped the scan for this customer and also the stuff.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh, that's unacceptable. Here they fired me for it.
Speaker 3: So that was not a thief.
Speaker 1: But that guy.
Speaker 4: Fired.
Speaker 1: That guy got canned. I'll go back today and see if he stood. You're not going back today.
Speaker 2: You need another picture frame in a mirror because one fell off the walls.
Speaker 1: Liz, How you doing?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: I got a question, were.
Speaker 6: We sure that he didn't just give you the wrong set the goal refeet and you just got.
Speaker 2: Charged the right mind on your No, I didn't because again when I put the the Apple wallet up to the thing to tap to pay, it had already, like I don't know, it already registered. It was as if I paid, but I didn't get because I didn't even put my face ID in there. So you can look at your you look at the Apple away.
Speaker 1: You didn't get. That's a good I was like.
Speaker 2: I was confused. How fast it happened. I'm like, what is Liz? Is Kevin a thief?
Speaker 6: Well we'll call it karma.
Speaker 1: Okay, absolutely, thank you, Liz. Don't fall into this.
Speaker 5: We call it.
Speaker 1: We'll call it good karma. He's gonna have bad karmen.
Speaker 3: Now we'll find out later.
Speaker 2: Don't you have to actively do something knowingly in order for you to get bad karma? You're just making up your own Russ. Hey, what's up, Melissa?
Speaker 1: Melissa?
Speaker 2: Hi? Okay, Hi, So.
Speaker 6: Kevin may not be a thief, first of all, first time, long time. Well, So I had something similar happened to me years ago where I ended up with free merchandise kind of walking through later to turn out the checker, the checkout person got charged, They went back looked through the cameras, and I also got charged with receiving sold property.
Speaker 1: Whoa man our situations ain't to say? How then you might you camera, I'm worried about Kevin might.
Speaker 6: Get a police officer knocking on your door.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get a call from the Cavin's phone. I'm gonna be like, can you bail me out of jail? And I'll say I'm sorry, I'm a target buying frames. Gem Marcella, what's up? How you doing?
Speaker 5: Good? Good morning you guys, Good morning.
Speaker 6: So I did that.
Speaker 5: I sort of kind of did that same thing on Saturday. I went to the Family Dollars to get some gloves, some chips of juice, and some candy or whatever, because I do overeat. So I went to go get the gloves, my chips and my juice was already bagged up. So when he scanned the gloves and the candy, I was looking like two dollars and sixty cents. That don't sound right, but whatever. I swiped both of my cards, gave him the dollar for the gloves that was sixty cent, and went on about my day. I didn't say nothing because I wasn't donna say.
Speaker 1: Nothing, right, You like Kevin are equally gonna be left out of heaven because of this.
Speaker 4: Well mean, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Love that Sadie wants to say something to you, Kevin. What's up, Sadie?
Speaker 3: Kevin, you better be careful because Target will get you. What do you yet when I was like nineteen, I'm thirty eight now, I said, no, maybe I was like eighteen, But anyway, I was at Target. I would went through the line, paid for all my things, and I had a pair of sunglasses. I came in with a pair of sunglasses on my head, and then there was a pair of sunglasses I was going to buy, so I put that pair on my head too, so that they wouldn't get scratched because I had a bunch of stuff in my arms. I went through the line, paid for all my things, and the cashier never stopped me about the sunglasses, the double pair of sunglasses on my head that had tags hanging off of them. And so I go through, I pay, I go to walk out, and security stops me, and I'm like, what do you even? What do you mean? And he was like, oh, you stole those sunglasses. I was like, I did not, Well, I forgot I had two pairs on my.
Speaker 7: But that's such a normal mistake. I feeling we've all made.
Speaker 3: I got charged with retail fraud probation, probation, yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: Looking at me like I didn't do nothing. Watch out, what's up? Trying to trans Hey, good morning everybody, Good morning everybody.
Speaker 5: Hey, I will try to stop giving care man and the issues about about making it to heaven.
Speaker 1: Man. My dad always says, render Caesar what is Caesars? And render God? What is God? Targets, It's okay, it's okay, it's all right. He didn't steal targets. Employee, that's employee.
Speaker 4: That's all help.
Speaker 1: If Joe is the decider of who gets into heaven. We all missed it. Hold on a second, Erica says, it's okay for Kevin to do what's going on? Actually, it's like, leave Brittany alone, leave Kevin alone. Why is that, Erica? You're not going to bousch my man for Blacknestream months.
Speaker 2: Okay, you see that white man trying to kick me, So this is just this is just good karma going Kev's way in honor of Black History Month.
Speaker 1: We're saying, right, Erica, of course, of course. Okay, Well, Kevin, I'm gonna give you my list for Target today. I'm still nothing for you.