Speaker 1: Four of the roses on Internsjohn in your morning show, you are in a well what you think is a happy, healthy relationship, but then some things pop up that make you think something else is going on. We try to get to the bottom of it. Let me go a list. Second morning.
Speaker 2: Morning.
Speaker 3: So let's get into this girl.
Speaker 1: You and Ken met in the wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess so, okay, how oh that's a gym?
Speaker 4: Oh cool?
Speaker 2: The same gyms. And he came up to me after oh a few you know looks and stuff, after a few ros It took a while from to approach me, but.
Speaker 1: He did, like one was this one day over the course of like you saw him for a.
Speaker 2: While, over the course of like we would like look at each other but never say anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, And so was his first move like gym talk like hey nice, nice set? Or is it like pause or is it like hey, can I take you out? Because I feel like the gym is that that's a hard place approach somebody that I could be you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it was just like, hey, you're cute, do you.
Speaker 4: Want to go out?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: And so how long from the gym meeting to our first daid?
Speaker 2: Just a couple of days.
Speaker 1: Okay, nice, and now we've been together for six months. Yeah, you seem thrilled. And so the reason we're.
Speaker 5: Doing War of the Roses is what, oh well, I do wonder just play some time and sometimes this is the lint trap hasn't been cleaned out.
Speaker 2: Uh So I went to do that and I found a pearl earring in there. And I don't have pearl earrings. Okay, Like I said, I've done logit it before.
Speaker 4: So you haven't seen a pearl earring?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the goodness recent okay, okay, so I understand.
Speaker 1: So you you're doing laundry place, Yeah, you cleaned up the linch trap. You happen to find a pearl earring in there, but it's not like because it could be next girlfriend. Yeah, but like you've done laundry there before, you clean up the linch trap before.
Speaker 3: No pearl ear ring?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Could it be like does his are his parents in the area? Could like mad mom? Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 2: Who don't think I don't you think it would be used to.
Speaker 6: Or that old jacket that he washed and dried and sure in his jacket okay okay, and he also lives alone. Yeah, okay, So aside from that. Aside from the pearl there's nothing else. It's just like you found that, which is like, I mean, certainly.
Speaker 4: But I don't know anyone that wears pearls anymore.
Speaker 3: That's pretty fair too. But but that's the main reason why we're here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, so let's do this well, Sauce callum off from the flowers. They should go to you girlfriend of six months. If they do, put on hold seage one do if they go somewhere else, we get some answers. Okay, I wore the rosies in less than three minutes on Intern John in your morning show. Wore the rosies on Intern John and your Morning show. Listen, let me recap this quick. You and Ken met the gym, which h I give him credit for. Because I've stated this and I'll say it again. The Lord could come down, point out somebody and say that is the future your future wife.
Speaker 3: Shouldn't make you so happy. I would not talk with the Jim.
Speaker 2: I know you would.
Speaker 1: No, there we go, but you guys, sorry, at the gym, Dave for a little bit like a week or so, if like going on date, it's been dayteen for about six months, don't live with each other. However, you do laundry his place every now and then, and that's kind of why we're here the laundry spot. This past weekend, you went to clean out the dryer event, which, by the way, uh f any dudes listening don't know clean it out today. You have to clean because that was while doing that you found a pearl earring that is not yours. And we had asked before, because you know, six months dating, it would be possible it was somebody else before. However, you clean out the events every time you do laundry there, so probably not likely.
Speaker 2: Is that fair?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay? Have you met his friends and family?
Speaker 2: Not a family, and I guess.
Speaker 5: They don't live in town.
Speaker 2: But I met some of his friends.
Speaker 1: Okay, And do the friends act as if you are his girlfriend? Like they embrace you as the girlfriend. It's not an awkward like, oh you're just another person around.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, they're they're pretty chill, like we're.
Speaker 8: Not like close or anything, but yeah, they're trying to know you because they think you're going to be around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a good point. Okay, has he met your friends?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How did that go?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 7: I had to think about it, like we all like went on to dinner once, so we just haven't like.
Speaker 3: Okay, more stuff with him. Sure, but your friends are they're okay with him and different. Fine, oh yeah, alright, so this will do.
Speaker 2: Got you.
Speaker 1: We'll have sauce call from the flower company. From the roses. They should go to you girlfriend of six months, they go to you, We put them on hold. Suit you on do if they go somewhere else, we'll figure out.
Speaker 3: What's going on. Okay, Okay, one second, it does seem a bit like the Vine Intervention does not find it in the Yeah, the Giant.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's like, hey, girl, don't waste your time. It's only been six months. If there is something happening. Also, I mean I think pearls, I think of like my grandmom.
Speaker 4: Sorry, but they're my first done, so I would proably hear them.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 4: Hi, I'm calling for Ken. Okay, my name is Josie.
Speaker 8: I'm actually calling you from a new local flower shop. We're trying out some new marketing or we're giving away.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, we're just appreciate it.
Speaker 8: We're just trying to get our product out there in the community and with our ad system. You actually came up as a local zip code, So we're just trying to get you to actually see our products totally free. We don't in your credit card info, none of that, just and hopes you come back to us since it's our slow season and we're new. We're called Wymless Flowers. We're right downtown. I mean, it's a really.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to buy any flowers right now, but.
Speaker 4: You're not buying them.
Speaker 8: We're just trying to give them away so that you can make somebody's day for free, and then hopefully you love the flowers so much that you come back to us. It's just like instead of Instagram marketing and ad, you're just gonna you know, flip through. This is like a physical thing you can see. Then you're you'll use like a local community and help it grow flourish, like what we're trying to do, instead of just using like a nationwide one that doesn't.
Speaker 4: Care who you are.
Speaker 8: Free though they are free, we don't need your credit card info, none of that. We just are going to make a little profile in case you do end up coming back to us, so that we can be like, oh, Ken, how are you, and like the missus or whatever.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: How's your mom doing?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: Is that cool?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You'll get a gold star and yeah you get a gold star.
Speaker 8: I get a gold star form my parents and they're like, oh, look at you like you're really trying, because you know I am. Okay, So let me make this little profile. So what what's the first name of the person that you want to send them to?
Speaker 3: Can you send them to Bailey?
Speaker 6: Please?
Speaker 2: Bailey?
Speaker 4: And is that a local zip code? Would you say?
Speaker 2: Or?
Speaker 4: I mean we can do across the country. We're just trying to keep it local.
Speaker 7: It's local.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he can't say that.
Speaker 1: Well, we can't say. We can't say that word. But that's a it's a good question to ask. And uh, well let's just I mean, let's get anyway I can. My name's intern John. I got Sauce and Rose here as well. That is your girlfriend, Alyssa, Alyssa?
Speaker 6: Do you know?
Speaker 3: Do you know who Bailey is?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Who's Bailey? Okay?
Speaker 6: Ken?
Speaker 3: Why are you sending your neighbor romantic red roses?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'm confusing? What's going on right now?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 6: Ken?
Speaker 3: This is this is why we're here.
Speaker 1: So your lovely girlfriend Melissa, let us know that she found a pearl ear ring in your dryer vent when she was doing laundry.
Speaker 3: It's not her earring. She was wondering whose it is?
Speaker 1: Now here we are You have a chance to send romantic red roses to anybody in the world for free. You would think you send to your girlfriend of six months. You decide to send it to your neighbor.
Speaker 7: Yeah, please confirm it with Bailey and Earie and that you're cheatingly with her so that I can go Now, what what is going?
Speaker 8: What happened?
Speaker 7: Why did you say Bailey's name?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because she she came over here the other night and we hung out a little bit.
Speaker 4: Why why We were just kind of liked.
Speaker 7: Why would you send her roses for her coming over and hanging out? I come overt hang out all the time from your girlfriend?
Speaker 3: I don't know, because she was just here. She was really we were just talking.
Speaker 4: We had a couple.
Speaker 3: Stop talking.
Speaker 1: So you you had your female neighbor come over, you had some wine that in this stuff, okay, whatever, But that went so well you thought you should send her roses as like a follow up to her coming over to your place.
Speaker 3: And you don't see why that might be a bit strange. I don't think it's strange. No, I'm not the one that even at the room.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's just say ken that Alissa went over to her neighbor's house, who's a very hot piece of man beat. They had some wine in his place, and the next day he sent her flowers. Do you would you be uncomfortable by that?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Thing?
Speaker 3: You guys?
Speaker 2: Are?
Speaker 3: You guys are spinning this like, so would you be with it?
Speaker 2: I guess not?
Speaker 3: But this is that's not what this is.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 3: You're right because once I have at that called why actually happened?
Speaker 8: And you didn't even tell her that she was over? Which is also odd because I had a man that has a girlfriend asked me to hang out the other day that lives in my building, and I said, no, that's inappropriate, Like I literally like spelled it out for him, that that is inappropriate.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So if I contact Bailey, because I'm sure I can find her on social media, I can see would say.
Speaker 6: Happened that night?
Speaker 4: Good point? Probably that she came over and drank some wine and what happened?
Speaker 7: Why did she come over and drink wine with my boyfriend? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because she's my next door neighbor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's it. Or of the Roses is creticed and possibly edited broadcast. It's permission granted from all participants.
Speaker 3: One more roses go to y MS radio dot com.
Speaker 1: Four of the Rose is Internjohn in Your Morning Show with I Love Your Thoughts nine ninety three three eight to text.
Speaker 3: Let's go in Arlington, Abby, Good morning.
Speaker 7: Hi morning.
Speaker 3: You heard Bar of the Roses. What you want to say?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, awesome.
Speaker 2: This is the highlight of my day.
Speaker 3: All rich thank you for listening. Have a great day.
Speaker 7: Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: In everything Celebrity Sauce has for entertainment of port coming, what you got for us?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you when you four yea Season three is coming.
Speaker 3: Get to it in less than three minutes on Internshohn in Your Morning
Speaker 8: Show, Intern John in Your Morning Show True on iHeartRadio