Speaker 1: Detroit, US, next Mosquiton, Grandmothers, sim V and radio station guaranteed human real stories, real laughs, real do Mojo in the Morning, Lie.
Speaker 2: Mojo one God.
Speaker 3: Let me take you back to the beginning.
Speaker 4: This is alrighty ready, you're listening to Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 5: You're a doo doo.
Speaker 6: Heck we we don't.
Speaker 7: It's Mojo in the Morning show. keV knows somebody that.
Speaker 8: Was starting with this interesting. I believe that this is the first one here. Yeah, let's get out off the way.
Speaker 7: Somebody that saw a very attractive woman with her children and found it to be so attractive that they hit on her with her kids right there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so this was not me. I want to be clear. It was me.
Speaker 8: Just don't post it. It's early and it's early enough, dame.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 8: So when I went to the IA yesterday to get the puzzles, right, I'm getting in the car after I get the puzzles, and I see this badass, most beautiful Filipino lady walking towards me.
Speaker 5: She had two kids with her.
Speaker 8: One was like bigger, maybe like eleven or something like that, and the other one was probably like five.
Speaker 5: She had on her hit I see her. She see me, I'm like.
Speaker 8: Damn, I want to say something to her, but I'm like, you can't say nothing to her while she got the kids.
Speaker 5: Allow me to.
Speaker 8: Let her finish getting the children in the car because that's a whole task on its own, and I want her attention, so allow her to do that.
Speaker 5: The big ass kid get in the car. Boom. Then she put the little gas kid in the car. Boom. Then I'm like, okay, now's my chance.
Speaker 8: I pull off. I pull up. I'm like, excuse me, you are a fine ass mama.
Speaker 5: Wait wait did you just wait for Beata? Exactly? Beta?
Speaker 8: Okay, she was kind of smiled a little bit.
Speaker 5: I was like, what's your name? And she told me her name.
Speaker 8: You know, she still got the kids in the car, but I wanted to wait until you, you know, you got your kids in the car before I approached you.
Speaker 5: Did she take that nicely, like just like she was like, thank you, Now I got her Instagram pulled off.
Speaker 2: Boom.
Speaker 5: Wait wait wait, wait, you did not. I did.
Speaker 9: Let me see a picture.
Speaker 5: Y'all always want to see pictures because I got.
Speaker 10: To put to the story. And now I'm curious how you how bad she is?
Speaker 8: Okay, so got her Instagram and she she d M me and then she to your point of the question, just asked. She said, thank you. That was so kind and so respectful. And you know we're supposed to get breakfast Saturday. No, you're not single, mom? How did you know that she wasn't? I didn't, No, great question, I didn't know.
Speaker 11: A ring on the finger.
Speaker 5: If no, I didn't.
Speaker 8: What if she shows up to bring her the father of the quick kids, the kids?
Speaker 5: What does she thinks that you breakfast with the kids. This is all like, go digger.
Speaker 10: It would be hysterical. Has that ever happened to anybody?
Speaker 5: Absolutely like it? Who asked?
Speaker 8: So, you asked her out to breakfast, said I would let to sit down and talk something like that, and she was like coffee or breakfast someone?
Speaker 9: So, okay, that's the meat cute of all meat cutes, right, I've never.
Speaker 5: I've never been on a breakfast day.
Speaker 12: That's what I was like.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I everyone to go grab call it brunch nowadays.
Speaker 7: By the way, Uh, the thing I caught it, this whole one, is that you're with your kids and you hit on it.
Speaker 5: Do you ever get hit on it? With your kids. You get hit on a lot.
Speaker 9: You say that all the time.
Speaker 10: I really don't, which always makes me feel bad when you say that, because I cannot even call the time I got hit on when my kids were around.
Speaker 7: Well, we've witnessed in front of listeners and stuff. But I will tell you this that Smith would be their ass. Smith Smith, Smith would be very protective.
Speaker 5: I think of you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 7: My kids hate when somebody makes reference to Chelsea being hot or beautiful or whatever. The deal is, like if somebody says something like your mom's you know, whatever the heck?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 10: You know our landlord Christos. You've heard him on the show before. And we were at six Salon. Smith was actually getting his hair a couple of weeks ago, and Christos happened to be there getting his haircut as well and came up. We're friends, we known each other forever. He came up and very Christos kisses me on the cheek and he's.
Speaker 9: Like, I hope you have a good day, sweetheart.
Speaker 10: And then left and Smith was like, I am telling Wes that he kissed you and said love you.
Speaker 9: I'm like, that's just a very normal.
Speaker 12: He is there.
Speaker 5: I am telling this was to where were they? I didn't those daughters. Yeah, it's a big.
Speaker 8: Ass one maybe an eleven year old and potentially six year os. Whre's the picture but you're not getting But that's the That's the question, though, is how how do you approach a woman who has her children like.
Speaker 7: We're single moms. Are they listening? Do they listen to this early in the morning, They have to write, They got to get up and get their day going.
Speaker 10: So did you tell them sitting in your car like a creep waiting like did she see you just sitting there?
Speaker 9: Because that would have made me nervous, I'm being honest.
Speaker 8: I said in the car and I was like, I think I was just texting, like I was on my phone and okay, and then that's when I saw she was already at the car, and I was like, oh, oh, okay, ready to go.
Speaker 5: But you know, you see in your car a little bit longer. So see, I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 7: That would be the scariest part of the whole thing, you know, was knowing the right time to walk up to her without her making.
Speaker 9: You, especially because she was with her car.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: Putting their kids in the car, hold the mason the one hand, knowing exactly what's going on. Eight four to four Mojo Live eight four four six sixty five six five four eight is the phone number.
Speaker 5: Text is nine five five zero zero. Just so you know.
Speaker 7: I know it is early in the morning. Conversation here right now. They always hear it. So I know that you meant it in all the cute ways, right.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, yeah, or your friend meant it absolutely in all the cute ways.
Speaker 7: Hold on, let me grab Izzy. What's up, busy, Hi, It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 13: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 14: So I want to comment on the opposite side where Shannon said that Smith would tell so I had that same experience. I'm out and about My son was maybe.
Speaker 15: Seven or eight years old, and a guy tried to hit on me. And when we as soon as we.
Speaker 14: Got home, he went to my husband and said.
Speaker 16: I think you need to watch your wife because a guy.
Speaker 15: Tried to hit on her today.
Speaker 7: Seven Did you say seven years old? A seven year old saying watch your wife?
Speaker 8: Or that love that is isy is funny, that is so good.
Speaker 7: Where were you getting hit on? Where was it that the person came.
Speaker 5: Up to you?
Speaker 14: I think I was at a grocery store if I can.
Speaker 5: Recall now, so, but can I tell you something?
Speaker 7: Target is always the best way to look at our best place to look at moms.
Speaker 8: Like you know you walk around Target. I like beautiful women in general are at Target. Yeah, absolutely, walking around. They're always are, They're always in the store. But you got to go deep into the store. What's you have to go? Where the pickup is. I'm using because we're efficient. Moms are efficient.
Speaker 7: I'm usually back corner, past the refrigeration section.
Speaker 9: I'm telling you, just walk through the drive up section in the parking lot.
Speaker 5: What a beauty section. What's up, Dakota, Hey guys, good morning, Good morning. What's happening?
Speaker 17: Heykev.
Speaker 18: Just stick with the single moms, Dude, they got the best snacks.
Speaker 19: My wife has a single mom and dude, I rated that that close every day before.
Speaker 5: What were some of the snacks she had in there?
Speaker 20: Ah, the little rice Christies for the good fruit snacks, fruit roll ups, you know, just kids stuff, Dude.
Speaker 8: I'm a fruit snack. Don that. I love a little fruit cup. You ever wake up in the middle of the night and pop up in a fruit cup? A fruit cup like pears or Hey, what's up, Tori? How you doing good?
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 21: So a few weeks after I had my son Alice at Target and I got hit on and the guy asked us on a date and I was married.
Speaker 7: Oh no in the date. It felt good, though, didn't it? Didn't it feel good? Yeah, there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 5: I think gets great.
Speaker 7: Everybody wants to have somebody pay attention to them, So that's that's actually cool.
Speaker 5: You know, it's a good situation.
Speaker 22: Yeah, it was nice.
Speaker 7: Hey, thanks for the call, Tory, appreciate it. This texture, by the way, I don't know if they'll go on the radio, but this texture says hitting on single moms is perfect because you know they put out whoa ah, well they've had sex, right because they've had kids.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Uh, Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 4: How smart are you?
Speaker 3: It's Mojo in the mornings back in the day. We have to go back in ten where we give you a bunch of events and you tell us what year it happened.
Speaker 5: We can't go from that topic too.
Speaker 8: Bill Cosby got released from prison in this In this year.
Speaker 23: Will Cosby, the comedian, was just released from prison after the Pennsylvania Supreme Court overturned the eighty three year old actors.
Speaker 12: Sex assault conviction.
Speaker 23: Cosby served more than two years of a three to ten year sentence, convicted of drugging and molesting Temple University employee Andrea Constant.
Speaker 7: The movie Vacation Friends came out in this year. Who's in Vacation Friends?
Speaker 24: Uh?
Speaker 3: Real?
Speaker 8: How we and John Cena believe that John Cena movie?
Speaker 7: Who's a better actor? John Cena?
Speaker 5: Or The Rock? Absolutely? The Rock Okay Wait is a song not taste salty?
Speaker 12: Oh because it's cocaine.
Speaker 3: What we actually brought it from home?
Speaker 25: Very very easy if you ever want to try it.
Speaker 26: It's just a ziplock and a full shampoo bottle.
Speaker 5: It's so much more comfortable with.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And the big song.
Speaker 4: Holy Holy, Holy Holy Hold.
Speaker 8: From Justin Bieber and Chance The repur Mojo Live.
Speaker 1: Eight four four six sixty five six five four.
Speaker 7: Eight Hello and Hellica from Grand Rapids.
Speaker 5: What year was that morning?
Speaker 22: It was twenty twenty one?
Speaker 5: It was yes, what gave it away?
Speaker 7: The movie Vacation, Oh, Vacation Uh, it was a clue that was honestly the one that I was like, I don't even remember that movie coming out, but good movie. I guess we're gonna set up with the prize you got Kailani tickets.
Speaker 5: Enjoy, Thank you so much, appreciate you. And Hellica, You're not a mom, are you? I am?
Speaker 22: I'm a bonus mom.
Speaker 7: Okay, watch out, somebody might flirt with you here right now? Do you like what.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say?
Speaker 7: Hey, you know what, who doesn't love having somebody flirt with them? Hang on the phone.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 7: Hey you hang on the phone. We're gonna get some information.
Speaker 5: I'll lot say them.
Speaker 27: If we have a podcast in this amazing show, download and listen on our free iHeart Radio app and here NonStop Boop Feelks Boop Today, Smells coming from Kid's Body and the NonStop drama unfolding.
Speaker 5: In the morning and win prizes.
Speaker 7: So if you want to win tickets, listen live or we even have chances for you to win on our social media too, So if you go check us out Instagram, Facebook, stuff like that. Right now, Ed Sharon is coming to town. We got a pair of tickets. It's if you would like to see Ed text shape shape.
Speaker 5: Of that song I'm in love with the shape.
Speaker 7: You have a chance to win text shape to nine five five zero zero standard text and Debta rates to apply well.
Speaker 6: Jordan, the Mornings Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 8: Hey, we're looking for a contestant for the five at six fifty five.
Speaker 7: If you would like to play, you know what I'm gonna have you call in. You can call in and actually say hi to Lydia. I've got six open lines right now, so you can call eight four four six six five six five four eight eight four four Mojo Live and if you want to play, the five is six fifty five.
Speaker 5: We're going to do that and do the math there.
Speaker 7: Right now, it is six thirty four and forty three seconds and six fifty five is coming up.
Speaker 12: Here in a little bit.
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 9: Yes, twenty minute it is twenty minutes.
Speaker 5: Twenty one.
Speaker 7: It's got to be an awful number right twenty around.
Speaker 9: By now it's twenty okay. What's happ primary elections in Michigani yesterday?
Speaker 10: Jocelyn and John James will be going up against one another in the race for governor. That was made official Jocelyn last night. You all know I'll work with anyone and everyone to get that done. But I'm also unafraid to stand up to anyone who gets in our way, and this moment demands leaders who will stand up with courage, unafraid.
Speaker 9: To Bullis and John James, to those who.
Speaker 28: Supported me, thank you, and for those who did not, I'm going to work every single day to earn your trust. And to every michigan or who feels politically homeless, who loves this state, works hard and believes in common sense and wonders whether anyone in government still sees you. I see you, I'm for you, and there's a place for you.
Speaker 10: Now in the race for US Senate, one that could well it will be pivotal in determining which party controls the.
Speaker 9: Senate next year.
Speaker 10: Abdul l Zied is holding on to a narrow lead over Haley. Stevens' votes are still being counted. This morning, I saw that NBC already declared Elsie at the winner, but I know that the votes in the city of Detroit, among others, are are not officially in yet, so we're kind of waiting on that one. The winner of that race will face off against Republican Representative Mike Rogers.
Speaker 7: And the national news is in this city in the state, but I'm mainly in the in Detroit where both of the candidates had their headquarters last night. That's that's it's going to be interesting. It's gonna be very interesting to see if that well, if NBC's call of that was too soon, or if NBC was right on their call.
Speaker 5: The other.
Speaker 7: Race is that Shari Tanadar race. That's a big upset because he's a very like known you know, you see him on the news a lot. He's always you know, out and about, uh, you know candidate. He also is the first non black UH congress person that we had in Michigan. You know, for a while we didn't have you know, we didn't have anybody. And he's going up against is it McKinley that he's going up against? That A lot of people are saying good things about in McKinley and Abdulla are both Bernie Sanders guys.
Speaker 8: So it's going to be interesting. It's gonna be an interesting uh next a few hours. Although I how do we not?
Speaker 7: I know that we got a lot of like mail in ballots and things like that, but I don't know do we will will they be able to continue to vote and get an answer today or will we wait? I mean count votes, Yeah, like count the votes, like will they Yeah? I would agree to be tomorrow even Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 10: I don't know what the timeline is on that, but yeah, we'll keep you updated either way. Bunny Exo and Jelly roll Just a few weeks after the divorce was finalized, Bunny opening up about the affair that changed everything. She did a podcast this week with actress and real housewife Denise Richards, and she was talking about the emotional whiplash, as she called it, of betrayal. She said it wasn't the fair itself that broke her, it was the lying, the secrets, and she said at one point she felt so low that she actually contemplated suicide after discovering the truth.
Speaker 9: I will never get married again, Pabber. I can't do the divorce.
Speaker 8: The divorce, Yeah, I can't do it.
Speaker 9: I will like that. It'll kill me.
Speaker 5: I think I just can't.
Speaker 10: Both Bunny and Jelly Rolls still swear that their split is amicable and Ted Lasso is officially back. Season four has landed on Apple TV today.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 10: The big twist this season, if you aren't aware, is that Ted isn't coaching AFC Richmond's men's team anymore. He's taken on a women's professional team in the UK. Jason Sudacus is back, along with Hannah Wattington, Brett Goldstein, Brendon Hunt and Juno Temple.
Speaker 5: So, and you've never watched any of the TED last sumers?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I watched the first two seas.
Speaker 5: Watched the first two.
Speaker 9: The first season and a half I watched.
Speaker 7: I watched the first two seasons and tried the third and I.
Speaker 5: Kind of gave up.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I kind of like, I know people love it, but I kind of I love the trailed off through that second season.
Speaker 7: First season was probably one of the best shows I've I've watched. I loved it. It was it was fun, it was it was non you know, it's one of those ones where can just sit back and laugh and have fun.
Speaker 10: Miss anything from today, go back and catch up on the podcast on the iHeart radio app.
Speaker 5: Had Mojo in.
Speaker 29: The Morning on social media, It's Mojo in the Morning, He's Dirty on the thirty. Had the Mojo in the Morning show to your presets on our free heart radio app.
Speaker 4: I never missed a show.
Speaker 5: Hey, what were you saying?
Speaker 11: Oh, Kevin said that I sound confident in my last read, and I said, that's because I was with the our credit union team yesterday and I really feel like I know them.
Speaker 7: Oh it's that one fun I like it. I like your look today too. You're shiny today looking at the the lips are looking pretty today. Yesterday, I h I went golfing and I'm a little bit hungover today and I'm hungover on two accounts.
Speaker 5: Let's talk.
Speaker 7: Can we talk about that? Can we talk about hangovers? And maybe some people give me some hangover remedies of what I can do. My hangover, though, is not necessarily drinking hangover, cause I only had a couple of drinks. But I did something for the first time ever in my life. And know, Kevin, I don't want you to say what you said on Monday, all right, So I got a lot of sun, so it was a ton of son. It was really hot, like I was boiling. But then we call up to the seventeenth hole and John Tallenger pulls out a little like it was actually kind of a cute cooler, Like you know those they're like not like hard coolers, but they're like the soft kind of coolers. But yeah, it was kind of like a fun one and it had like a Corse Light logo on it or.
Speaker 8: Something like it only holds like six peers. Yeah, it's got literally just enough for a six pack.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And and he goes, hey, guys, real quick, we got we got to do something here. And I'm like, okay, what are we gonna do? Like with John Tallenger, you don't know what you're gonna do, like, you have no clue. It could be an array of things. It could be illegal narcotics or or or it could be.
Speaker 5: Exactly. It can be the or hey, say hi to my kids. You tell that?
Speaker 7: So, uh, he goes, We're gonna shotgun a beer. Do you guys know I have never shotgun to beer in my life.
Speaker 5: That's wild.
Speaker 9: You've done a keg stand well, and.
Speaker 8: You know what's funny Up until a couple of years ago when I did the Tech keg stand.
Speaker 5: That's the first time I ever did a keg stand.
Speaker 8: Yesterday I accomplished it shotgun to beer.
Speaker 5: I want to see it? Do you want to see the funny to us? Yeah?
Speaker 8: I didn't watch it here. Let me let me just if I can. I don't know if there's any swear words on it.
Speaker 7: And p L by the way, was with us, So shout out Terry and UH and uh in Dominic Rayola do you remember Dominic Rayola was superstar center for the uh the Detroit Lions.
Speaker 5: Actually it was pretty cool.
Speaker 7: We were having a conversation because his his son's Dylan and Dayton. I coached them in basketball at Notre Dame Prep Maras and both those guys are going to Oregon to play on the Oregon football team this year, and uh, they're you know they He's going to be the Dylan left Nebraska to be the backup quarterback for that guy over in Oregon. That's like the best quarterback in the country. A lot of people are saying, but here you go, cav Let me get to my shotgun because I know you want to see this, but I'm looking at it right now.
Speaker 11: Everybody's won, though, I feel like we didn't see the end.
Speaker 7: Honestly, I think it was Don Reola, because I mean, the guy's like, well, he's he's like six foot six. I spit brick house, you know what I mean?
Speaker 12: The wrong way?
Speaker 8: I can, I can I tell you something? Will you will you help me? First off, I did not know. I did not know you had to pop r Yeah, shout out.
Speaker 6: To p L.
Speaker 7: By the way, pl does not drink, and he took up golf as his addiction and he is such a good golfer.
Speaker 9: That sounded like a you birth.
Speaker 7: That was I've never done that before. I've never shotgun to beer before, have you?
Speaker 9: As a I have, But I don't even think I finished the whole thing because I'm like, I can't consume that much liquid that christ.
Speaker 11: So fast, so people can't.
Speaker 5: Like smart it spells out a little bit.
Speaker 10: I'm like, I can't even take a shot. Oh no, I actually can't even take a whole shot.
Speaker 7: So Chelsea met me up for dinner. She met me afterwards and we had dinner after golf, and I go, Chelsea, I got to show you something exciting that happened to me.
Speaker 6: This.
Speaker 7: Did you ever have that happen? Like you get so excited you want to tell your mom? So I said to Chelsea, look at this, and the first thing out of her mouth is, you've got a gluten allergy because it was beer.
Speaker 30: So it was so bad. Did you feel ill after doing that shotgun?
Speaker 7: I actually did not. I felt, honestly, Can I be honest? I felt refreshed.
Speaker 12: It was.
Speaker 7: So what do you guys? So, would you rather shotgun a beer?
Speaker 5: Would you?
Speaker 7: I'll give you three choices. Shotgun a beer, do a Kegstan or a shot ski? Which one is your favorite out of all of them?
Speaker 30: Well, shot sky? You're not doing a beer with the shot ski, right, But here it's a drinking game. Yeah, so I would rather do a shot ski.
Speaker 7: Okay, then I'll take Shotsky out of it and I'll do beer pong or one of the Oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm playing beer pong.
Speaker 9: I'm playing flip cup.
Speaker 5: Flip cup, beer pong, yeah, all that stuff.
Speaker 30: I do love a good shotgun, though, I just feel like garbage after. I do want because you can't have a warm beer or it tastes like crap, and if you do it too cold then you want to just you know.
Speaker 5: You want to enjoy it. Enjoy yeah, a little bit, but it hurts going down. I like the purpose.
Speaker 8: I've never done a kicks in or a shotgun either, but I don't think the purpose is to enjoy it.
Speaker 5: Yeah get drunk. Yeah, I don't think the purpose is to enjoy it.
Speaker 7: I By the way, I'm so happy that you said that you've never done it before because I got no, because honestly, I felt like such a like I mean, like a loser. I felt like a loser yesterday, you know what I mean. Like, I remember when I was growing up, you know, and people would go, you know, and this is before I had sex first time.
Speaker 5: They'd be like, yeah, I'm gonna have I'm like, yeah, I had sex too.
Speaker 7: Was one of those things like I had to lie about it because I wanted people to look at me and go, that guy is a virgin.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 9: Have you ever bonged beer?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: Okay, I've done a beer bong before, Yes, I have. I've done a bong bong before too. I'll be honest, I think that the bong bong was way more fun than But if anybody has any like thing that I could do today to just get rid of the feel that I have.
Speaker 9: McDonald's McMuffin, Yes, I am. Are you telling you every time? That's Chelsea's magical.
Speaker 7: Chelsea likes that in one of the hash Brownsmagic Does anybody subscribe to the thought that you have to keep drinking.
Speaker 8: I'm done because a lot of people have that thought where if you're hungover, the best way already to have a beer or a bloody Marry or whatever you drink.
Speaker 7: I do agree that like a bloody Mary or something after one of those tough nights is good. But then you're still like you. All you're doing is prolonging the pain. Is it a better Is it a better pain?
Speaker 5: I don't know?
Speaker 8: Eight four four Mojo live eight four four six six five six five four eight or text ninety five five zero zero?
Speaker 4: How good a liar?
Speaker 12: Are you?
Speaker 4: Five lives to tell your mom is coming up next? Mojo in the morning. It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five.
Speaker 8: Five six fifty five yo, five six fifty five.
Speaker 7: All right, time now for the five at six fifty five, our reigning champ Amanda is with us. Whatever happened, uh lydia with the with Hailey, I don't know.
Speaker 31: She just never texted me back, never got back to me. Shocking to me. You guys, like you don't understand. I talked to her all the time.
Speaker 5: Okay, concerned if you know Haley.
Speaker 31: Since like she started five at six to fifty five, I felt like we got closer because you know, I talked.
Speaker 9: To a little listening.
Speaker 5: Sure, I don't know.
Speaker 31: I was thinking about her before bed last night, and I was like, she didn't text me about all.
Speaker 7: Right, well we got to we're thinking of you, Hailey, and we hope that you're doing okay, Amanda. Though you're going for two in a row, you did a great job yesterday. I want to introduce you to your challenger, Jerry from Monroe. What's up, Jerry?
Speaker 5: How you doing?
Speaker 6: What up?
Speaker 2: What up?
Speaker 7: Not the energy works construction just finished a big work meeting this early.
Speaker 5: In the morning.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's a long, long day, but.
Speaker 7: He's got something fun tonight. Tell everybody what you're doing tonight, Jerry.
Speaker 12: I'm title softball tonight.
Speaker 7: He's got a little softball. Where we playing at it? Are you playing at Independence Park?
Speaker 5: Or where you at?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 12: I'm playing a small town.
Speaker 5: Just outside Monroe there, All right? Cool?
Speaker 7: All right, we'll be passing by there. I'm heading to Cleveland today for something, so I'm gonna be driving by you, Amanda. Are you ready for me? Good morning, Amanda? Tell us about you, because yesterday we got a chance to just say hi. But what is your story?
Speaker 25: I work in HR for a manufacturing company.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm gonna ask you off the air what's the most inappropriate thing ahead, talk to somebody about I'll see if we can top that. All right, We're gonna lock you up in a soundproof area, Amanda, and we'll start this contest.
Speaker 7: Good luck to both of you guys. Five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. I always goes to the challenger or champion. Question number one. Jerry Zendaya and her husband are dominating the box office right now with their two movies, Spider Man and Odyssey, bringing in more than one point eight billion dollars over the past few weeks.
Speaker 5: Who is she married to? A second?
Speaker 12: That would be Tom Holland.
Speaker 5: Question number two.
Speaker 7: Lindsey Lohan shocked fans by going from blonde back to her original hair color.
Speaker 5: What is her natural hair color?
Speaker 2: Cray?
Speaker 12: Is it red?
Speaker 7: Question number three? Didty's prison release date got pushed back again after a fight broke out? What was the name of Diddy's clothing line that he launched in the late nineteen nineties?
Speaker 5: Every seconds, John, Oh, I think he got it.
Speaker 7: This guy is amazing. Say this guy is unbelievable. By the way you do this like pause thing, that kind of it gets me, like kind of relaxed a little bit. I don't know what it is. Two more questions.
Speaker 12: I'll just I just had my coffee, so right.
Speaker 7: Question number four just announced yesterday, Kiky Palmer will be taking over hosting duties from Carson Daly, who is exiting this popular singing competition show after thirty seasons.
Speaker 5: What is that show?
Speaker 12: Three seconds? Well, I can't sing, so the boys.
Speaker 5: He's good, isn't he?
Speaker 7: And question and he's a construction worker. This's the best. In question number five, you Lions fan going to raise question five? Lions training camp is in full swing with Detroit's schedule to play our first game against the Saints on September thirteenth. What city do the Saints represent?
Speaker 2: Herety seconds?
Speaker 12: Uh, that will be New Orleans.
Speaker 5: Let's bring the champ back from a sound.
Speaker 9: Five out of five.
Speaker 4: Impressing.
Speaker 5: Let's go. We're not playing favorites hare Amanda. But he's pretty good. All right, you ready, I'm ready?
Speaker 7: All right, here we go, Manday, Good luck to you. Gotta be perfect. Zendaia and her husband are dominating the box office right now with their two movies, Spider Man in Odyssey, both bringing in a combined one point eight billion dollars over the past few weeks.
Speaker 8: Who is she married to Tom Holland?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 9: One.
Speaker 5: Question number two.
Speaker 7: Lindsey Lohan shocked fans by going from blonde back to her original hair color. What color was her original hair color?
Speaker 6: Red?
Speaker 5: Question number three.
Speaker 8: Ditty's prison release date got pushed back after a fight broke out.
Speaker 7: What was Diddy's clothing line that he launched back in the nineteen nineties?
Speaker 5: Every seconds?
Speaker 32: Oh goodness, I don't know if I know that you're done?
Speaker 17: No, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Do you remember the clothing brand Shawn John?
Speaker 33: No?
Speaker 25: Okay, what's been alive in the nineties?
Speaker 5: Sewan John was the clothing brand. We got a new champions.
Speaker 8: Nice job, Jerob good Win, Jerry, Congratulations to you, my friend.
Speaker 34: Congratulations.
Speaker 7: I want you to hang thank you. Hang on the phone for just one second, Amanda. We're gonna set you up for John big boy.
Speaker 15: Yes, you need to drink pickle juice.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, all right, Hold on a second, Hold on a second. So Amanda giving me a little tip, Amanda, what's the hangover remedy?
Speaker 11: So drinking pickle juice?
Speaker 15: So I always drink it before I go out drinking.
Speaker 35: When I get home, and then even the morning like after, if I still need it.
Speaker 15: But even just drinking in the morning after will definitely help.
Speaker 1: You a lot.
Speaker 8: Wait a second, so you say that before you even go out and start going crazy, you actually will start pickled juice.
Speaker 15: I call it setting myself up per se.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, Amanda, I gotta try that. Sometimes a buddy of mine loves doing what are the picklebacks or whatever like shots? Renee's got some advice for me, Renee, what's something I can get through this hangover with?
Speaker 5: Take a stand back and drink a ginger y? What's what might happen? What's a standback? What's that? Is it like a.
Speaker 11: Powdered most it's a powder. It just fits faster.
Speaker 7: Okay, whenever before, I'm going to tell you something. Motrin is the only thing that gets me through headaches. So if they've got any kind of like it will get right in your system. I would shoot motrin in my veins. I'm gonna I'm gonna try to Well.
Speaker 10: They do have powder versions of all that stuff, Tyle. Let me know that, Yeah, because I give it to.
Speaker 8: The By the way, I still sometimes will get chewabules just because there's so much fun kids.
Speaker 7: Vitamin this morning amazing Flintstone. Really it's good stuff. Renee, thank you so much. If if all of a sudden you hear a little pep in my step, you know, I did a standback. Okay, all right, all right, thank you. What's going on, Chris?
Speaker 32: Hey, I'll do I'll a long time.
Speaker 8: Hold on's the thing? Oh that's loud? Oh it's horrible. My head's hurting me. What's going on, Chris?
Speaker 5: Not much?
Speaker 36: Man?
Speaker 32: So I got my girl hanging out in my phone call me, but no, that.
Speaker 37: Was my Grandpa's theorious never stopped drinking.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I like, wait a second, you got your girl holding your phone for you so you can talk to us, Hi girl?
Speaker 22: Because yeah, because I'm driving trunk.
Speaker 5: What's what's your name?
Speaker 8: Nice lady shams?
Speaker 11: So you bring her to work with you?
Speaker 7: Have you ever thought about getting one of those magnetic things that ghost here dashboard?
Speaker 18: Actually I actually got one, but then I won't be able to hear you can.
Speaker 8: Did you bring her from home or was there a stop you found her?
Speaker 32: No? No, I don't pick up any of them now I'll get in trouble.
Speaker 7: All right, good, thank you, Chris, I appreciate Ityboddy ouse out.
Speaker 17: You have a guy who's have a good day man too.
Speaker 5: Next time, I'll just keep drinking.
Speaker 6: Don't you kick?
Speaker 1: You like Detroit us from skiing simty VTS Tiledo an ird radio station guaranteed human real stories, real laughs, Real do Mojo in.
Speaker 7: The Morning, Live Mojo in the Morning, Channel nine five five one oh four point five SNX ninety two point five Kiss FM in Detroit to Gran Rapids and Toledo. We're gonna do with the five lives. Tell your mom phone scam? Would you like to phone scam your mom? Would you like to win or a prize? Would you like to be the most hated of all the children? All you have to do is text mom to nine five five zero zero. Actually, Mom's usually like this, you know, it never gets to be crazy. And there are some people that you know will go that is so mean, but in the end they would never be aired. I would never air them if the mom was embarrassed or regretting, you know. So just so you have an idea, All right, let's do it.
Speaker 3: It's Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 8: Five Lies to tell your Lexus wants to phone scam? Her mom, Hi, Lexis Hi? All right, Bianca, what do we got planned?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 38: So Lexus's mom has been remarried, but she thinks sometimes her new husband can be a little sneaky, and we're going to pretend that we're busting him. So we kind of saw him hanging out with another girl.
Speaker 10: Oh boy, it's like War of the Roses meets Five Lives to tell you, Oh my god.
Speaker 7: I always loved when like the TV show switched over. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 8: You think he's sneaky, or you think his mom or your mom thinks he's sneaky.
Speaker 5: My mom, thanks you sneaky?
Speaker 7: Uh oh, I hope there. We're putting it in the atmosphere. This is not a good thing.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 5: Five lies. Listen for these lies.
Speaker 7: Lie number one, you're gonna say, some girl messaged you on Facebook. Say some girl messaged me on Facebook.
Speaker 9: Lie number two, she's been going out with Bashir.
Speaker 5: Line number three. Man, she even sent me a picking him in the car together. Lie number four.
Speaker 11: And he told her you guys broke up.
Speaker 7: And line number five, you're gonna say, she said, you need to get his ass. We're gonna call your mom up, and we're gonna see what your mom's reaction is to this.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm worried me too.
Speaker 7: The shaer seems like he would beat my ass and I I just don't know if I want to mess with him. But all right, let's try this.
Speaker 39: Hello, Yeah, going none up here? It just went off on Jimmy. Oh no, I'm sitting down.
Speaker 12: Listen.
Speaker 24: I just calm down a little bit. I was calling, you know, you upset or whatever, but I was about to come up there, but I had to make the run real quick. I know you upset, but can you just listen to me for a minute and don't get more upset?
Speaker 32: Okay, yeah, you you?
Speaker 24: You promise mine.
Speaker 39: What's wrong?
Speaker 24: So some girl messes me on Facebook last night about by Sea uh huh, and she said they've been going out or whatever, hanging out together.
Speaker 12: So I don't know.
Speaker 24: I don't know how the lady even found me on Facebook, how she know my name or anything.
Speaker 11: Have anybody said something to you now?
Speaker 24: And then she ended up sending me a picture of them in a car together, him and her.
Speaker 32: And.
Speaker 24: Okay, I'll send it to you. I guess I guess he's been telling her that's all not y'all getting a divorce or y'all broke up or not together.
Speaker 32: Okay, so he that's what she's saying.
Speaker 5: So he obviously lying to somebody.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like.
Speaker 32: She said, he lying.
Speaker 24: You need to tell your mama. You need to get his ass because he's lying. And he been telling me they not together and blizz.
Speaker 5: And I don't know.
Speaker 24: I didn't even want to call you until you because I know you already was having.
Speaker 39: A rough day. I'm all right, I'm just cussing everybody out to day. That's okay, I'm straight, all right, David, I'll call you back.
Speaker 17: In the minute.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, Hey mom, mom, Yeah, we apologize. This is uh Axis is on with Mojo in the morning, and she was doing five Lives. To tell your mom, Buthaer hasn't done any of us that we.
Speaker 39: Do, okay, because y'all about to have me breaking our windows and everything.
Speaker 9: That's why we had to stop you very quickly.
Speaker 39: About to have me breaking our windows and everything.
Speaker 7: Lexis was phone scamming you, so that's all she was doing. And she wanted to win you a prize and she did. Congratulations.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, but I have to ask you a question why are you still with this guy?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, don't say that. Okay, he might be a nice guy.
Speaker 5: That's all we need.
Speaker 11: She seemed too surprised.
Speaker 5: So fast over here.
Speaker 11: Who else got cussed out today?
Speaker 24: Oh?
Speaker 39: My son just got cussed out. My cousin just got cussed out. I've just been cussing everybody out.
Speaker 5: Today's shear in eye distance of you. Can you see him? No, he's on the mobile truck. O. God, I know, I was like worried. I thought she was staring at him. He was about to get it. Yeah, what was.
Speaker 7: The first thing that you were going to break when this call was over with? If this was true?
Speaker 39: Here, here's his truck, windows truck.
Speaker 8: Let's do it anyway? All right, Well, listen, we got a prize for you, mom. It's Lexus.
Speaker 5: Did a great job.
Speaker 7: Lexus. By the way, all of a sudden, Lexis turned it on.
Speaker 5: Do you ever know.
Speaker 9: Saying you're a great actress?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 8: It was like she was like sweet and kind and everything. She's like, Mom, let's beat this guy's ass.
Speaker 3: It's Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 4: Five lines to tell your mom.
Speaker 7: All right, Mojo in the Morning Show, Shannon has an addiction. She's addicted to something. This is actually a good addiction though.
Speaker 9: I am a point who is what I would call myself.
Speaker 10: I love point credit card points rewards, free stuff, shopping online with like the apps to accumulate cash back.
Speaker 9: I live for this. I take advantage.
Speaker 10: I have so many different methods of using specific credit cards and different apps. We talked about Capital One, the shopping app the other day on the show, but I was so proud of myself. Wes and I are trying to get away for a weekend in the next couple of months, just him and I before the craziness of like the school You're really kicks in. We booked a long weekend trip for free. Wow, flight, hotel, totally paid for with points. Not a dollar are we spending? And I am like, this is exactly why I do this. I'm so proud. Yeah, where are you going? We are going to Arizona. Oh that's his favorite place. Okay, yeah, he was actually going to move there before he met me, and I threw a wrench in that equation.
Speaker 9: So whenever we can get out there, he loves going. It's easy. That's where we're going. I need and not paying adal.
Speaker 7: For to do it. Yeah, what not I'm using. I'm using points for my room in Cleveland. I'm not going to Arizona. I'm going to the Mistake by the Lake.
Speaker 9: But I know you do the same thing. You're good about credit card points.
Speaker 10: It's the best feeling to input that number, Curry deem and to see your total come down to zero point zero zero dollars.
Speaker 11: Doesn't this just mean that you spent a lot of money with them to get for sure?
Speaker 10: But that's where I'm a crazy person. Even if I go to like Tim Horton's and get a two dollars and sixty cent coffee, it is on a card where I get points, yep.
Speaker 9: And then I just pay it off.
Speaker 7: I use my stars today at Starbucks. I think I got I think they gave me my egg bites for free.
Speaker 9: To let me tell you the dopamine hit of using Starbucks Stars.
Speaker 5: It's real, Well they taste free.
Speaker 8: Kind of happens to me when I go to Imagine and they say you got ten bucks to Imagine Bucks.
Speaker 5: Do you care to use them?
Speaker 9: Always takes your whole day.
Speaker 8: Always, No. I want to see Stacker or I am one of them. Do you order more because you got something from that same thing the entire time.
Speaker 11: So what are you gonna do when you have one hundred imagine points?
Speaker 10: Oh okay, I'm going to bring some friends. The girls on the show get this when you go to Sephora and you're at the counter and you type in your phone number and they're like, oh, you get to pick from this array of items or do you have ten dollars off?
Speaker 7: Yes, Stephanie, what's up? It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 25: Good ory.
Speaker 15: Oh my gosh, Shannon, this this truth speak at girlfriend now Kroger. I have saved over three thousand dollars a year to date, just this year with using my coupons and my points the earn cash back. Like, girl, anything I can earn cash back, I'm doing. I've got Dunkin Donuts, free drinks, Starbucks, all of them.
Speaker 10: Okay, do you do Target Circle free? I just looked at my Target Circle. In the past twelve months, I've saved one seventy nine dollars and fifty two cents.
Speaker 15: Yes, I'm about to go to school close shopping for my son. Back to school shopping and Target is a place to go because not only do they have all of these everything, every dollar that you spend, you earn rewards.
Speaker 9: That's right.
Speaker 5: Where do you see that at? You see it up at the bonus points or something.
Speaker 9: And go to my target. It's right there at the top point my circle.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, save, go ahead, I saved forty dollars. I've saved seventeen dollars.
Speaker 9: Guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 7: I'm not a shopping a haulidy. It's like free money, you know what. It's not like free money. You're spending to get.
Speaker 10: Money things that you're like, you're buying anyway.
Speaker 11: Yes, yes, Also the person who if it's like spending twenty more dollars and get free shipping, you're spending twenty more dollars.
Speaker 10: So I'm weird about shipping. If I have to pay for shipping, I'm I'm not doing it. But sometimes if you do the math, you buy something else and your total comes out to even cheaper. Yeah, and you're getting something extra, So I play with it a little bit.
Speaker 5: Hold on, Stephanie.
Speaker 7: Uh, we've got Andy the uh you know the Andy misfit.
Speaker 5: Andy? Uh?
Speaker 9: Andy, I've missed you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Andy, Andy the telemarketers on the phone with us right now.
Speaker 5: What's going on? Andy?
Speaker 36: Hey?
Speaker 5: How are you guys, I got you, Andy, what's going on?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 20: I want to I want to give the you know, honor medal of honor to Shannon and call this us a thrifty Shannon topic.
Speaker 8: Okay, three, I love the way you say thrifty. Will you say that one more time?
Speaker 37: Thrifty Shannon?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Thank you, Andy? Yeah, I appreciate that.
Speaker 7: Any you need any advice on on how to do this, because Shannon's it seems like she's an expert. I'm a trip to Arizona's huge.
Speaker 12: Absolutely.
Speaker 37: Have you guys heard about the history behind coopermam dot com?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 10: My sister is the real deal when it comes to this stuff. She tops me beyond. But I've learned a few things from there.
Speaker 7: I have friends of mine, like Steve Gabara puts everything on credit cards.
Speaker 9: That's my sister and brother in law everything at correct.
Speaker 10: They're going on a ten year anniversary trip in a couple of weeks to Paris, not paying a dime, not paying they're paying zero dollars.
Speaker 9: They're so good about that stuff.
Speaker 7: If you're going to pay it off, which that's the thing you got to make sure you do, and you get the points hold on. I didn't even realize this, but Sarah is with us right now in her favorite place to get points and use and redeem them.
Speaker 5: Sarah, where is.
Speaker 22: It the dispensaries?
Speaker 9: You do a rewards program?
Speaker 11: Like they'll give you a free I don't know, I don't buy flower, but they'll give you like a free ounce.
Speaker 5: Do they really? Okay?
Speaker 7: So it's not like they'll give you cash money off of something or whatever like that.
Speaker 13: Oh they do, they.
Speaker 32: Do, okay.
Speaker 40: Ones certain ones will give you like freebies.
Speaker 9: So is there a punch card for you?
Speaker 38: There is?
Speaker 14: I have punch cards.
Speaker 11: Yes, I have a punch card.
Speaker 5: So funny punch A.
Speaker 13: Couple have different apps and stuff.
Speaker 18: And remember we do rewards and can we do happy hours?
Speaker 5: Oh? Really?
Speaker 11: If you go before like twelve pm?
Speaker 7: Do you remember when mom used to have on her key chain like all those little plastics and then we'd be like, can you imagine you know? Everything speedy rewards and then all of a sudden, the dispensary's on there forson awarding alexis what's up?
Speaker 39: Hey?
Speaker 41: The first time long time.
Speaker 6: Food.
Speaker 22: So my husband and I we've been.
Speaker 41: Graduating from high school for ten years now, but he's been we've been saving up Speedy points since then, and he's at just about a half a million points.
Speaker 8: Oh why are you saving them?
Speaker 22: I don't know.
Speaker 41: He's a point hoarder. I'm not really sure. Like we could have hundreds of dollars in gift cards, but he just wants to.
Speaker 22: Save them all.
Speaker 7: It's funny that that you save him, and you do this because of a friend of mine had been saving up his McDonald's points and didn't realize that the McDonald's points expire. So there's I didn't realize that there was expiration on some of these points, but he got kind of, you know, screwed by that because he had hundreds of thousands.
Speaker 10: Okay, this is the second McDonald's mention of the show, which I think means something.
Speaker 8: A million Speedies points is the cash equivalent of roughly one thousand dollars. Wow, that's a lot of free gas. Randy, where do you do your points?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 42: Hi, good morning, I have Yeah, I have this Dick Sporting Goods app Okay, So then if you connect your fitness whatever fitness tracker and they're like a garment or or an Apple watch. Yeah, and then if you get like like, say, three miles a day or thirty minutes of being active in a day, you get three points.
Speaker 5: I got to be active every three hundred points out.
Speaker 17: Yeah it's easy.
Speaker 12: It's easy.
Speaker 42: Anyway. If you get three hundred points, you get ten dollars from from Dixporting Goods.
Speaker 7: That's unreal. Yeah, that's wild.
Speaker 12: I didn't get it.
Speaker 42: I've been sucking a lot of ten dollars from Dixporting Goods. I, by the way, buy a lot of stuff.
Speaker 7: It takes and I get the points from that. So I always put it on my phone number. So let me give you my phone number, Randy, Hold on a second here, Jamie, you're into this?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 5: You like saving some money?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 42: I love me anyway to save q pons cold anything.
Speaker 22: My boyfriend is so against it.
Speaker 15: He tells me that I'm crazy that who needs to save a little bit of money?
Speaker 5: It's okay? Is he rich? What does he do?
Speaker 41: He is a production manager.
Speaker 7: Man, get his credit card for me and buy me a few things. I need some I need some things on Petermallar dot com.
Speaker 11: Did y'all ever watch Extreme coup Onners?
Speaker 5: Oh that was a great show, my favorite show.
Speaker 9: So I did not.
Speaker 10: But we have a listener named Amanda, and I know she's listening right now for sure. And she when I had both Lucy and Smith, she is an extreme coupon her and she gave me, I'm talking a truckload of diapers and wipes where I didn't buy anything for the kids until they were probably like six months old.
Speaker 9: I don't know, because she went so nuts with them.
Speaker 11: Sometimes the grocery store would owe them money.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, hold on a second, Mike pulls out.
Speaker 5: Is this right, Mike?
Speaker 8: A spreadsheet to do exactly what Shannon did to get that free vacation.
Speaker 12: Oh hey, uh yeah.
Speaker 43: My wife wants to ask me if all my cash back stuff was worth it. And I started tracking in about four or five years ago. I usued to average over thousand dollars a year between the credit cards and the awards desks. But yeah, I got a whole spreadsheet. I can break it down.
Speaker 7: Man, what do you do that. You're a spreadsheet kind of guy.
Speaker 43: I'm an engineer, and all the engineers I know got spreadsheet.
Speaker 5: That is so funny.
Speaker 43: One thing you guys haven't thought about, you know, with a lot of these awards asks, you also get three peas on your birthday, so you're getting the point you're usually I get like free sub sandwiches, free breakfast sandwiches.
Speaker 3: I'm all over it.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, that no, that's I'd use all my birthdays. Uh, Nicole, what did you pay for with points?
Speaker 40: We are going to pay for almost our entire honeymoon with credit.
Speaker 6: Card points.
Speaker 40: Going We're going on a cruise out of La to Mexico, so we're paying for the crews, flights, hotels, everything that is.
Speaker 5: It's incredible. And when are you getting married? Nicole?
Speaker 40: We're getting married in April. But our family doesn't know we're eloping.
Speaker 7: So hopefully they don't listen to the show.
Speaker 40: Yeah, hopefully, I love it.
Speaker 5: Are you going?
Speaker 7: You know, since you're going out of California, will you be going to Portavarta or Cabo or where you going?
Speaker 40: Yeah, we're going to Cabo and Maslan. I think it's how you.
Speaker 8: Fit Maza Talan real quick. When you go to Portavarda.
Speaker 7: My brother owns a restaurant there called Barcelona. And go see him and say hello to Bill and tell Bill that you're a listener, and I guarantee you he'll do.
Speaker 5: Something for you.
Speaker 40: Oh, awesome, thank you.
Speaker 7: He'll give you some extra points on it too. I don't know, I don't know. Oh no, but they they do like the tapas and things like that. It's like a tapas place. But Bill will bring out you know, what the hell is special? What is the wine that has a bunch of fruit in it and stuff. We'll get some singingria and some payea and stuff like that for you. So all right, we'll do write that.
Speaker 29: This Mojo's Summer of Cars Cashing gas driven by Gordon.
Speaker 4: Chevrolet in Garden City.
Speaker 29: Get in in a few minutes on Mojo in the Morning. Here the show live on your radio in our free iHeartRadio app. See our ugly faces except Anna and Shannon. See us live on YouTube, Facebook, Live, Twitch, and TikTok is Mojo.
Speaker 5: In the Morning. All right, we're going to give you a chance to win a car. It's a brain new.
Speaker 8: Chevrolet Chevy drives the Motor City.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to think of all their old slogans that they did, like a rock my favor that was a pass shout out to Bob seeger legend, amazing eight four to four, Mojo Live be the ninety fifth color and Gordon Chevrolet could be giving you a brand new car or twenty thousand dollars eight four four Mojo Live ninety fifth Collar wins free gas, a fifty dollars gas card to Kroger from Kroger Delivery, and you qualify for the bran new car in our big giveaway at Gordon Chevrolet and Garden City on August the fourteenth.
Speaker 6: Well, Jordan, the mornings Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 8: All right, chinning with what's going on in the dirty end of the thirty, and we got a bunch of big stories.
Speaker 5: This Perez Hilton stares.
Speaker 10: It is just yeah, if you have not yet heard overnight, longtime celebrity blogger Perez Hilton just alarming fans bya live streaming what definitely looked to be him trying to take his own life. There was cutting, there was a lot of blood. I'll be honest with you, I did not watch. I know that that video was out there, but they may it maybe it may they may have started to take it down, but yeah. The Miami Dade County Sheriff's Office confirming to me this morning they did receive multiple phone calls of an individual broadcasting acts of self harm on social media, so they dispatched deputies to investigate when they got to Perez's home, and again it hasn't been confirmed that it was him that they took away on a stretcher into an ambulance, but I mean, we're going to make a big assumption there. He did have some family members at the home, so the fire department went in.
Speaker 9: They safely got him.
Speaker 10: They took him to the hospital where he still is this morning receiving medical attention. His team releasing a statement just minutes ago saying at this time, we have not been able to make direct contact with him despite our ongoing efforts to reach him. Our primary concern is Perez's health and well being, as well as the well being of his family. And I do want to say if you are someone you know is thinking about taking their life, please call or text the suicide Hotline. It's just three numbers nine eight eight and help. His billable twenty four hours a day.
Speaker 5: Or just going through any kind of a personal issue that you.
Speaker 9: Used to so you just need to talk to somebody real quick.
Speaker 7: I want to talk Perez for a second here because of it's interesting I've not heard Perez's name in a long time. He was obviously big with radio people and stuff.
Speaker 6: He was.
Speaker 7: I think he did a bunch of stuff with us on our show for a period of time. What has he been doing? What has Perez been up to is does he still have the you know what?
Speaker 9: I don't know, I think stuff.
Speaker 10: Albeit I have not gone to Perez hilt dot com in many, many years. I know he's a dad now. He's a single dad of three kids. He adopted some kids, and so I think he's more so been focused on that. Other than that, I don't really know, but yeah, just a really sad story to wake up to this morning. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's oldest son, Saint. He is ten years old now and he just hit a big milestone.
Speaker 9: He is officially on Instagram.
Speaker 10: His first post a video of his custom purple e bike with the caption first video his mama, Kim was right there in the comments leaving a little green heart. Now here's where it gets interesting to me. Saint doesn't follow his dad, Kanye West on Instagram, and Kanye doesn't follow him back. Kim is the only family member he follows, and she follows him. So I don't know if there's something more to that, or if it's just like, what do we think, Kevin, We're not there yet.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Well, the first thing that popped into my mind is Kanye has been extremely vocal about his eldest child, North and what she's doing on social media, and he doesn't like her being on social media, how her mom portrays her and.
Speaker 5: Being exposed in that way.
Speaker 8: So my first thing is thought is maybe that's just his rule for children in general, so he doesn't want to follow him and keep a separate Are you.
Speaker 5: Going to Chicago? Did you decide whether Tony? Tony? Pull up three tickets?
Speaker 8: Tony, so let's make it three tickets as an unusual that's an unusual ask.
Speaker 5: Usually it's two or four.
Speaker 8: It's the I got two homies if I guess IV, I don't want to be the fourth, but Tony.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 10: The Voice is getting a celebrity edition over at NBC, and they've tapped Kiki Palmer to host this time around, So no Carson Daley, who's hosted the show for thirty seasons. Now, I do think this is kind of like a different take on the Voice, but the lineup of coaches, Queen Latifah, Joe Jonas representing the pop world, and then country star Riley Green rounding things out. We don't know who the celebrity contestants are going to be yet, and I don't think it's just going to be singers. It could be like actors, athletes, and singers. The show premieres next year, so we got to wait to.
Speaker 5: See before you end the starty.
Speaker 8: We still do not have Detroit votes in on this US Senate race that national media is all in town for.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, so we do know what our governor's race is going to look like here in the state of Michigan, John James going to go up against Jocelyn Benson. But it's this US excuse me you as Senate race where some media outlets, including NBC are reporting that Abdul doctor Abdul Lsied has won, but that hasn't been made official yet.
Speaker 5: They want to tell us that here in Michigan we're of purple.
Speaker 44: State that somehow everybody walks around wondering, I wonder where I stand on a left right spectrum when really up and down the state, what you hear is I wonder how I can afford my rent? I wonder how I can afford my groceries.
Speaker 5: I don't know what will.
Speaker 44: Happen if I get sick because I can't afford my deductively. We are not a purple state. We are a state in need of a movement.
Speaker 9: Stephen saying, wait a minute.
Speaker 7: Real quick before you I'll play I when I put the audio in this morning, thought that was sounded like Barack Obama.
Speaker 5: Didn't It didn't. It's like the beginning of you don't think more time.
Speaker 44: They want to tell us that we're a purple state, that somehow everybody walks around wondering. I wonder where I stand on it?
Speaker 8: And would you say, Hayley Stevens, she sounds like Chris Farley.
Speaker 25: I know it's been a long night, because that's the Michigan way.
Speaker 9: It's like Chris Barley meets Sarah Page.
Speaker 25: Remember an update, all right, we knew that this was going to be a close race, and that's exactly what We've got. A close race.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so votes in Detroit still being counted.
Speaker 10: They're the winner of that primary race between ls I, Ed and Stevens will face off against Republican Representative Mike Rogers.
Speaker 7: I saw the NBC national team out this morning, when I was pulling into the Detroit area, there were trucks. I think they're going downtown. I don't know if they're going to election headquarters or I don't know where they or where they count the votes. I think a Huntington place or something like that, but they were. I saw the NB.
Speaker 8: It was like literally national NBC question for you on politics. I hate you just went on where do you want to go? So Mike Duggan, right, he dropped out.
Speaker 5: Of a mayor o.
Speaker 8: I was so pointed, Yeah, and then dropped out of the governor's race.
Speaker 5: Do you think he regrets that?
Speaker 7: No, because he said he couldn't have competed because he didn't have enough money to compete.
Speaker 5: Do you think he regrets dropping out a mayor candidacy? No, because I think he feels like he did it.
Speaker 7: He did it and it was time for him to move on, and Mary Sheffield was going to do a great.
Speaker 5: Jonder what was next for him? He got to be itch.
Speaker 9: There's a big rumor about it.
Speaker 7: I think Mike Duggan should run for the King of England.
Speaker 8: I heard I heard that Charles is not not doing well.
Speaker 5: But go ahead, what are you gonna think I thought I.
Speaker 9: Thought he was getting back into the hospital.
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 7: You know what, he could do a podcast. Everybody loves doing podcasts. I think that would be a great idea, Mike Duggan, I'll do a podcast with you, Mike and Mojo. All right, I'll give you in first billion on that one. Go ahead.
Speaker 9: Did you miss anything from today's so you can always go back and check out the podcast. We do have one for free on the ie.
Speaker 4: Directly from the source the morning.
Speaker 6: It's Dirtey on the thirty.
Speaker 37: You're called me the monitors.
Speaker 5: All right, we're gonna give you a chance to win to bring a new car. Chelsea. That's my favorite name in the world.
Speaker 4: Chelsea.
Speaker 7: You won't be my favorite Chelsea, but you'll be one of my favorites. How are you good?
Speaker 8: Good morning?
Speaker 40: How are you guys?
Speaker 7: Fantastic? Chelsea's from White Lake, Michigan, where Anna is from.
Speaker 5: And you're a winner.
Speaker 45: Congratulations, Oh my god, thank you.
Speaker 5: Chelsea. You need some cash. I just saw this here.
Speaker 7: Tell everybody what you're gonna use that money for if you win twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 22: I had three.
Speaker 13: Boys my own, and then I take care of my two nieces.
Speaker 46: Wow, read my boys need braces and everything.
Speaker 45: Goodness, man, you got to go to doctor Reynolds, girl Scouts and everything.
Speaker 7: So yeah, that's good. I like that we got to help this, uh, this lady out. Doctor Reynolds. Reynolds Orthodonix will give you a good discount that twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: You won't even touch that.
Speaker 7: It will be such a drop in the bucket that you'll have to spend.
Speaker 11: And everything for his braces.
Speaker 9: Poor game.
Speaker 8: His mouth is, ah, Chelsea, hang on the phone.
Speaker 7: We're gonna get you a fifty dollars gaest.
Speaker 39: What if I was.
Speaker 40: Gonna work with sports for the headgear and they're like, well, yes, you can take it off, and I was.
Speaker 8: Like, oh no, he's got it's going to be like a dog, you know, like you know that kind of headgear like the cone.
Speaker 7: Him Chelis. I appreciate you so much for listening. Honestly, I'm not seriously not ever discounting any listener, any listener that listens to this show, whether you're first time listener or you've been a longtime listener, it means the most to us.
Speaker 32: And we really really a very long time listener.
Speaker 7: I love it. When did you start listening? How old are you when you started listening to the show?
Speaker 11: My entire life.
Speaker 13: Honestly, I've always lived.
Speaker 20: In Detroit, So I love it.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much. We appreciate you, Chelsea. Hold on one second.
Speaker 8: Is this first time you've ever been on with us?
Speaker 40: I think there was a couple other times before that.
Speaker 13: I commented on Little Stories.
Speaker 20: Two years ago.
Speaker 7: Okay, perfect, all right, Well hang out one second. Okay, hold on one second. It's Mojo in the Morning Show. So heading off after the show, myself, producer, Lydia, our executive producer of the show, and Bianca, the executive. I was like, come up with some kind of a name for Bianca. Bianca is the director of Social Impact. Yeah, that was a cool name one time. And then we're going to Cleveland, Ohio to go to a radio convention called Morning Show boot Camp. We've talked about Morning Show boot Camp before on this radio show because we as a show over time. Have you know sporadically gone to it? Lyddy and I went a couple of years ago to it in San Diego, and then in the past I would always go to the ones in Chicago or they had one in Atlanta. They picked different cities this year. Orleans, New Orleans was a great one. This year they picked Cleveland. Nice, which makes me even happier than any of the other cities. And I know that sounds weird because who really wants to go to Cleveland. But it's a nice quick drive. You know, it's only a couple hours. I don't have to pay for an air ticket and stuff like that. So Lydia sends me a text last night and it was kind of interesting. First off, Bianca and Lydia sent me pictures of their luggage. Biyonca's luggage looks like she's bringing Bryce or boyfriends.
Speaker 9: Got options.
Speaker 5: How long?
Speaker 7: We're only there tonight Tomorrow night, so we're there till Saturday morning, So it's Saturday morningday Friday.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but is there like a dinner or something like something that she needs to dress up for.
Speaker 7: Well, we're definitely gonna eat because I like to eat. But I think there was one night that Brad Harden is taking. I heard people out or having like some kind of a little thing, and then we'll probably honestly just go everybody grow grab some food in different places.
Speaker 5: Look at how much stuff she's bringing.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 9: Okay, let me talk. I was exaggerating.
Speaker 38: Let me defend myself. So I actually have to do my radio show while I'm in Cleveland. So my one black backpack is all my radio stuff. And then I got a new suitcase that did not fit my toilet tree, so I have to carry that in a small black bag. And then my bag I'm going to take to Blue Camp is the blue bag.
Speaker 47: So he's bag has a purpose.
Speaker 38: But if I had not to take my radio whole setup with me, I would have only one extra bag.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, So okay, that makes sense. Then Lydia sent me a text. I'm gonna read Lydia's text because I think this is kind of funny. Lydia said, I have a question for you, Mojo. So does Chelsea pack for you.
Speaker 8: I have a cousin who still has his mom pack his clothes for him when he goes on family vacations. My mom packs most of the things for my dad, and she puts some laughing emojis on there, and it got me thinking that this could be a kind of a funny topic, which, by the way, I'll explain.
Speaker 7: I'll answer that question in a second. What does your spouse do for you? Do we have any listeners that are listening to the show who have their spouse pack or they have their spouse like make them their lunches or make their doctor's appointments for them, stuff like that. Eight four to four Mojo Live. Chelsea does not pack for me, and it has never packed for me. Now she has packed for the boys, and I will say this, she is amazing at picking out outfits for the boys. I probably should trust her. But the one time that I would have her pack and she forgot something.
Speaker 5: It would be.
Speaker 7: Hell right catastrophic. It would be awful because I have done it. Chelsea and I went to Chicago one time and you know, I forgot underwear and deodorant and contact lens.
Speaker 5: I forgot all of.
Speaker 7: That for you, for yourself, for me, And so she had to listen to me being upset with myself. Could you imagine if she did that, we'd probably be divorced.
Speaker 11: She wouldn't forget anything.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So explain, Lydia, your cousin. How old is your cousin that has mom pack? He's oh, that's.
Speaker 9: Crazy, Okay, I have a question. Is he married, Lydia?
Speaker 10: No, okay, because I have a friend who married a keldy and guy and she said that when they first got married, and I think they were going on their honeymoon, either their honeymoon or like one of their first trips, his mom actually came over to their house not only packed for him, but put layers of tissue paper in between the outfits for each day.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 7: That's kind of nice though, it's like, think about that, you know exactly what you're doing.
Speaker 10: I'd like, this was like, well, wait a second, Like he's a big boy, he can pack for himself, and if he wanted anybody to pack for him, it probably.
Speaker 9: Should be me.
Speaker 7: You wait, your dad also has this too, Hunt George, has your mom packed?
Speaker 31: Yes, I am packed for him, yes, or else he'll forget everything.
Speaker 47: Listen.
Speaker 31: When we were in Toronto, like last month, he was panicking because he's like, I think your mom forgot to pack my shirts. And I'm like, first of all, it's not her responsibility. Second, they're hanging up in the closet. I pulled them out for you.
Speaker 5: So you pull them out, she pack them. Yep.
Speaker 8: The level of trust that I do not have for any woman in my life or any woman that has been in my life?
Speaker 5: Is that an all time high?
Speaker 8: I can't trust that, like you're going to pack the things that I would want.
Speaker 5: That's my thing.
Speaker 8: L I feel like when you go on vacation, you go on a trip, you got certain looks you want for a certain vibe you want to create and feel, and to trust that to somebody else. It's not even about them forgetting anything. It's just I don't want to be surprised when I open up my suitcase.
Speaker 9: You want to know what you have.
Speaker 5: This is what I'm wearing.
Speaker 7: Sometimes though, in my case, Chelsea will find things that I haven't worn in a while and she'll go, you know what you have more in this in a while you're wearing it. I'm like, oh, that's kind of cool. But she doesn't do it as packing. She'll just like say, hey, here, pull this one out.
Speaker 5: Nick. What's going on? How you doing?
Speaker 12: I'm doing good? How about you? Good?
Speaker 7: Nick's wife does a lot for him. What is the one thing that she does for you all the time?
Speaker 17: Well, what I do for her every day? You wake up with her every morning to pack her lunch and make her breakfast.
Speaker 7: Man, Nick, where do we find guys like you.
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm like the dating app.
Speaker 7: That's I like the fact that the guy is doing this, that he's packing.
Speaker 5: What does your wife do?
Speaker 37: She works in retail, so she's up at four or five am every day going into work.
Speaker 12: She works at.
Speaker 5: Colds And then what do you do?
Speaker 12: I go back to bed afterwards?
Speaker 5: So you have ab or do you stay home? Are you a house husband?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, no, I still rooping?
Speaker 5: Okay, all right? And how long has this been going on?
Speaker 48: Man?
Speaker 17: Since we've been together, I've been over six years.
Speaker 7: Do you do you write her a note on her napkin? Or do you do little smiley faces?
Speaker 5: Or you know?
Speaker 32: Sometimes I'm a sandwich bag.
Speaker 37: If she takes a sandwich and she wants the sandwich, I'll write something with the sharpie on the bag.
Speaker 5: Like what give us? Give us? What do you write?
Speaker 6: Love you?
Speaker 17: Or have a great dig can't wait to see you?
Speaker 5: This guy's a great guy. I'm telling you. Every woman needs a neck. Uh you know I could.
Speaker 8: Never not with any level of consistency, Ashley, what's going on?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 12: Hi, hi, ask.
Speaker 35: So I have been with my husband for fifteen years and I packed for him forever until one time we went on vacation and I forgot all his underwear.
Speaker 14: Oh y, I guarantee you, like, okay, you can put yourself.
Speaker 7: You know what's funny. The first thing I put out is my underwear.
Speaker 8: Got to make sure you have because I count them, you know what I mean, Like I have to count home and overpack underwear.
Speaker 5: So yeah, yeah, that's that's funny.
Speaker 8: Hold on one second, Sam, So my husband.
Speaker 15: First of all, he brings me coffee every morning. He's the only one who makes my coffee just the way I want.
Speaker 39: It to cush.
Speaker 17: He brings me coffee.
Speaker 15: He packed my quotes. I put him on the bed, he puts incase myst his job.
Speaker 9: Does he just do a better job of fitting more stuff in.
Speaker 49: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Yeah, he's much better at making sure everything fits how he needs to fit. And that's why we do it the way I do.
Speaker 12: Sam.
Speaker 7: You got to have him. Follow Cupcake Shannon. She has the.
Speaker 8: She has well, she has like the little bags that you pack and then you suck out all the air.
Speaker 9: Again, those are great.
Speaker 5: He does uses those. I love that. Hold on, Jessica, what's up, Jessica?
Speaker 14: Hi, first time, long time.
Speaker 42: Girl.
Speaker 46: I've been with my husband for about going on twelve years on August ninth, and I do pack his toilet trees for him for whenever he travels for work or just whenever.
Speaker 25: And then occasionally I will make his doctor's appointments like physicals, and particularly because I know at times he just has a hard time getting around to it. So if I do it, I just know that it's in the books.
Speaker 21: So yeah, that's what I do.
Speaker 8: That's cute when you say the toilet trees. Is there a reason why you don't pack anything else besides that?
Speaker 25: Well, I just think he like personally likes to like pick out his outfits, especially if it's like for a work trip, like he irons and stuff like he irons my clothes. I was never taught how to properly iron, so he spoils me and he's like in.
Speaker 22: Charge of that.
Speaker 25: But like the toilet trees, like I make sure he has like tail and all the like QUORX wife's life all you know, Yes, I make sure he is prepared. And I'd rather have him overpacked than not have what he needs because he doesn't like being away.
Speaker 8: Like that first day question there asked that question, would you do it? Joe and you do everything for your man.
Speaker 33: Oh my god, let me tell you.
Speaker 5: First time a long time, thanks for calling.
Speaker 17: Oh love you guys.
Speaker 33: So, my daughter calls me an enabler because I.
Speaker 40: Do so much.
Speaker 33: If we're going to a wedding, I get it suit out, I match his time, I polish his shoes. If I'm away, if I'm working late, he will literally wait for.
Speaker 16: Me to come home and get his dinner.
Speaker 15: Literally wait, like I do.
Speaker 5: So much pack that bag, Joey, and he doesn't. And he's not forcing you to do this. You do this out of the love of your husband.
Speaker 33: Right, the love the big heart that I have.
Speaker 45: I love it all for him, and.
Speaker 16: I get so frustrated, Like I start complaining to my daughter about it. She's like, mother, you're doing this to yourself.
Speaker 9: That's right, you're doing it.
Speaker 7: You know what though, if you enjoy it, you know, and you continue to do it, like if you didn't want to do it, like if he you know.
Speaker 9: Or he didn't want you to do it, or he didn't want.
Speaker 7: You to do it, Like is he appreciative of what you do for him? Does he thank you?
Speaker 17: Oh my gosh, yes he is.
Speaker 16: He takes care of like the lawn, all the manly things, putting you know, gas in the cars here, all that. He does, all that stuff, but it comes to packing bags and getting the clothes around and that.
Speaker 7: If I if I packed for Chelsea, it would be like panties, Oh my gosh, it would be like those booty shorts she wears, like we're going to dinner today.
Speaker 5: I can't wear this, you can.
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 9: My friends Clinton, Michael Dupan husband wife. By the way, Michael is a girl.
Speaker 10: And we he threw her a surprise fortieth birthday trip like this was like two or three years ago, and he packed and we all took her. And when she got when we got to the airbnb and she starts pulling stuff out that he packed. I'm like, this is this is why husbands don't pack for their wives. It was the most random old.
Speaker 5: Hold on a second, real quick? Is it real?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: L are you first time? Long time?
Speaker 30: No?
Speaker 17: I called a couple weeks ago.
Speaker 22: Am I a hold the chick about Father's Day?
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, listen to what Rel's wife does for him?
Speaker 5: What is that? Rel?
Speaker 36: Okay, we've been together about fifteen years now, but she still cuts up my meat, my chicken my steak.
Speaker 5: Don't cut the meat.
Speaker 50: Hey, hey, hey, I love this woman, but she I don't think she trusts me with sharp objects or something.
Speaker 5: She is she ever feed it to you.
Speaker 17: Occasionally she might give me one of the first bites.
Speaker 3: I here you go, babe.
Speaker 43: You know, not to nothing, but.
Speaker 5: That is so cute. I love it. Ral I'm not mad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good lady.
Speaker 5: You treat.
Speaker 28: Me.
Speaker 5: Lady, take care. Bye.
Speaker 1: Detroit US next Mosquite grandrad Yes, an iHeart radio station. Guaranteed human real people, real stories, real laughs, real smelly and real dump Sometimes.
Speaker 48: Mojo in the Morning, Mojo.
Speaker 2: Think one star.
Speaker 3: Let me take you back to the beginnings.
Speaker 4: Alrighty ready, you're listening to Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 5: You're a do ahead.
Speaker 6: Let's go.
Speaker 7: Hey, coming up this hour in the show, we're gonna find out why you're not getting a call back after you want to date. The second date update is coming up here this morning. Also, we have a chance for you to win ed Sharon tickets, summer of cars, cash and gas, and get your bills paid all this morning here on the show. So get ready, it's a Mojo in the Morning. You know what we should do too. By the way, maybe we give away.
Speaker 8: Should we give away starting today and tomorrow and maybe Friday?
Speaker 5: Should we give away a chance.
Speaker 8: To hang out with Mojo in the morning in a suite at a Tigers game. Tigers are they traded Tarrek's scoobl who by the way, they Trek Schooble lost last night the page he pitched, Yeah, pitched for the Dodgers his first game as a Dodger and they lost to the to the Cubs, and he got the loss. Tigers want Tigers win again. They want again last night and you know, there's still a chance that the Tigers could make the playoffs. How ridiculous would that be after they just traded everybody? Man, So we're gonna they gave us a suite for Tigers Tampa Bay, which Tampa's got a good team.
Speaker 7: Their team, I think is in first place in the East End. We're gonna be there hanging out with you, hanging you know, in a suite. It's actually fun when we do this. You get to hang with the Mojo on the morning show. So we'll give you a chance to win this. You just got to be available. It is on a Wednesday day game, so it's Wednesday twenty six.
Speaker 8: Yes, August August twenty six, So your chance, We'll give you an opportunity, Lydia, do me a favorite set of time or.
Speaker 5: For for fifteen minutes? Hey, Siri said time for Yeah.
Speaker 11: Everyone Siri just said the.
Speaker 5: Same, it's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 7: Anna says that she felt like somebody was trying to avoid her.
Speaker 11: I want to know if you've ever been avoiding someone and got caught, because I think I caught someone trying to avoid me yesterday. I was walking into my apartment building and my neighbor that lives right across the hall from me was walking out and we did our hey hello, how's it going?
Speaker 5: Really quick?
Speaker 11: I went in and was waiting to get on the elevator. When I finally got on, it was going up and it stopped at the second floor. The door's open, and it's my neighbor, and I'm like, what are you doing? And he's like, oh, I forgot something in my apartment. But in my head, I'm like, why didn't you just get on on the first floor. Why did you go up? He walked up the stairs to the second floor to get on there. I think he was trying to avoid me.
Speaker 9: You don't think he was just trying to get up faster.
Speaker 8: I don't think so, cause he only did one flight of stairs, Yeah, went to the second.
Speaker 11: Like, why would you do that? In my head, so, I really do feel like he was trying to avoid me. And when I said something, he was very nervous. He was like, oh, I forgot something and I just walked up a flight of stairs.
Speaker 9: And why would he be avoiding you?
Speaker 11: Like, I don't know, maybe he just didn't want to talk to me or something like nothing happened between us.
Speaker 5: We're cool.
Speaker 11: I see him every morning, but confused.
Speaker 5: Can we go back? So y'all y'all on the first level together.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he's walking out of the buildings.
Speaker 5: I'm walking in coming. Yes, okay, you get on the elevator.
Speaker 11: Yes, Like he went out and came immediately back in, hit the stairs, Okay, went up a flight of stairs. I didn't see him because the elevator is a little bit away from there.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 11: And then I'm on the elevator going up to my apartment doors, geting on the second floor, and there he is.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I feel like maybe he just got out of breath. No, he thought he was about why.
Speaker 11: Would you ever do that.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, y'all live on the same floor we do.
Speaker 11: I crossed the hall.
Speaker 8: Yes, it's maybe I don't know. Maybe he thought he was going to miss the elevator something. I don't think he was trying to avoid you.
Speaker 11: Why wouldn't you just get on the first.
Speaker 8: Floor then, because he was leaving right, Yeah, so you were already in his ship.
Speaker 11: No, I was waiting at the elevator.
Speaker 9: Maybe he didn't realize it and tell the door shut.
Speaker 11: Y'all are giving him the benefit of the dot because.
Speaker 9: But it is random, if there's not a reason.
Speaker 5: I get.
Speaker 7: I get why you feel that way. I I sometimes see it, like you ever notice when we have salespeople that come from the other direction to go to the bathroom, not going out the door that we go to.
Speaker 9: That is so obvious to me.
Speaker 5: And when I see.
Speaker 8: Them, you know, like or you'll hear them kind of making noise, I'm like, I'm going to stand right here.
Speaker 5: I feel like a cop and a TV show where I'm standing like next to the wall like this as as.
Speaker 7: Possible because they don't want to actually like have to have a conversation.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, oh God, Matt's there. I want to.
Speaker 8: Sit there and talk to about that. I'm gonna wait for him to go in there. You ever had that though, like where you.
Speaker 5: Wait a little bit? Yeah, I think it was so the elevator though, Yeah, and then.
Speaker 11: Awkwardly stood there. I was like, what are you doing? It's like I forgot something.
Speaker 8: Like I used to avoid a neighbor, like this guy was avoiding you. And my avoiding of the neighbor was I would come home, pull into my garage and immediately closed the garage because I didn't want to get out of the car with the garage door open, because I would know that he would actually start talking to me, so I would so I would get in there really fast, like I was going into the back cave, and I would have that thing close right away so that I didn't have to have a conversation at all with him.
Speaker 11: Poor guy.
Speaker 8: No, not a poor guy, very long talking guy. Yeah, neighbor, I'd be be like NonStop conversation and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: I think we always is. I've faked phone calls before.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, yeah, eight four four Mojo Live eight four four sixty sixty four or what it was? The number six six five six fy four eight eight four four six six five six five four eight.
Speaker 5: Hi, Kate, what's going on?
Speaker 13: Do you think he has a side piece on the second floor?
Speaker 33: MM?
Speaker 11: I don't because I've seen him and his partner.
Speaker 5: He is gay. Oh how do we get there? Yeah, he's the gay.
Speaker 11: Maybe he was stopping by the second floor to see someone.
Speaker 5: Yes, maybe, No, I don't think so.
Speaker 8: Have you ever avoided anybody, Kate, or tried to avoid somebody? No?
Speaker 31: No?
Speaker 5: Really? Then you know what if you haven't, they've been avoiding you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: The worst is when you're trying to avoid somebody that you see in like a grocery store. Oh, because I feel like you can d Yes, you can duck an aisle or two, But then the whole rest of the time you're like kind of anxious running about turning a corner and running into them. I always feel like that happens all the time. I'm like, I just I look terrible. I don't feel like talking in that case.
Speaker 7: I always feel like women in grocery store sometimes feel like I'm stalking them because we end up meeting up at the same place and never fails. I feel like awkward about that. What's up, Sam? How you doing?
Speaker 17: Hi?
Speaker 5: How are you good, Sam, what's going on?
Speaker 34: So?
Speaker 45: I don't think he was trying to avoid her, and maybe he was trying not to be creepy because she was walking in he was walking out, so he was like, Oh, she walked in, and maybe she's going to think he's following her.
Speaker 5: That makes me feel better.
Speaker 7: I also, Sam, I don't like getting in an elevator with a with a woman if it's just the two of us, because I feel like I don't want her to feel I don't find her to feel like I am, you know, scary, scary or something like that.
Speaker 5: You can't even get on an elevator come on.
Speaker 7: Sometimes Sometimes honestly, if the woman gets in and she's by herself and it's you know, in a long elevator.
Speaker 9: Ride, you're not kidding.
Speaker 5: I'll wait for the next elevator. I was so.
Speaker 8: I was over in Rochester at the hospital over there by Oakland U and I had to go up in the elevator and a woman got in, and I'm like, you know what, I'm gonna wait for the next elevator. I just don't want to get in there and have her feel like I am invading her space.
Speaker 10: She'll be Okay, exactly, you're overthinkingly should be up.
Speaker 45: When I was thinking like she just he just didn't want to make it feel like that because he turned around and came back in when she.
Speaker 15: Was going towards the elevator.
Speaker 45: So I would take it as a you know, this makes me feel I'm.
Speaker 7: Glad to thank you, Sam. I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: No problem Everready, take care of yourself.
Speaker 7: I like the theories that listeners have. Leah, what do you think he was doing.
Speaker 51: I think he was personally, I don't know, maybe buying some drugs or something.
Speaker 7: You know what I think so too. I agree that in that case, I want to ride the elevator.
Speaker 5: With that person.
Speaker 11: He didn't want me to see you.
Speaker 32: Yeah, he didn't want you to be suspicious of him.
Speaker 7: You know that's that's right. Well, thank you for the call, Thanks for the theories.
Speaker 29: Moho's Summer of Cars, Cash and Gas is Dripping by Gordon Chevrolete Garden.
Speaker 4: City who was just to win. Happens in minutes on Mojo in the.
Speaker 5: Morning Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 7: So cav is allergic or thinks she's allergic to what a dog?
Speaker 8: So my cousin Gerar, who've talked about many times. Send and his wife and his kids shout out the whole family. They have a what do you call him?
Speaker 2: Louis?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Louis is their dog. I don't know what kind of dog it is. It looked like a lab, but it's not a lab. Looks like a golden DUDEO mix with a lab.
Speaker 5: Something like that. Probably has a name. I don't care.
Speaker 8: So I've known Louie for years. This isn't a new dog. I've gone over their home for years. Louie and I have had interactions. He jumps on me. I pet him a little bit. Okay, get on, Louie, everything's fine. I go over there yesterday and Louis does his normal greeting. I come in the house. As soon as he hears the doorbell ring or he sniffs that somebody's at the door, He's running to the door.
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 8: Open the door, pet him on his head, they all Louie get down because that's what Chrissy be on. She don't want the dog just jumping on people when they come in. Take off my shoes, go to the front room and sit on the couch, and within five minutes, my eye I start to water, and I'm like, Okay, this is weird, you know, wiping the corner and start the water. Five more minutes, I'm sneezing. Now my nose is running. Five more minutes, I'm starting to cough. I'm like, what the hell is going on with Louie? I think I'm allergic to Louie. And now I don't even know if I really want to go over there, because I don't want to be like put the dog in the basement every time?
Speaker 7: Or why would you all of a sudden be allergic? Because I'm are you sure it's Louis and maybe not somebody else or something else? No, I don't think it's anything else. But I feel like we all can attest to this. When you get older, certain things don't work the same. You start having different effects.
Speaker 9: You can take allergies.
Speaker 5: Are you talking about you or the dog? Louis? Talk about me?
Speaker 8: You're saying he start clicking a little bit. Like Shanna said, allergies come later in life. And I feel like, maybe this is a thing. What happens in this case? Do you think that they'll put that dog down? Oh my gosh, I'm not here for Louis murder.
Speaker 5: If you're listening right now.
Speaker 7: If you love your cousin right, if you want me to come over, we should ask.
Speaker 11: So you just got to pop a benny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think something she gave me a couple of gleans. They didn't work. A yes, is it?
Speaker 9: You're bleeding? Allegra, will stop.
Speaker 5: I think that Mark Warner has a.
Speaker 9: He's got an endorsement.
Speaker 5: I think he does. I think he has like stock, you.
Speaker 9: Got a headache? Alegra as much? Allegra off real quick.
Speaker 7: I want to throw I want to throw this out there. If you're allergic to somebody's dog, should they have to like move the dog.
Speaker 5: And put them in another room or put them in a you know.
Speaker 9: Like I do think that's the nice thing to do.
Speaker 10: Like if if you are indeed allergic to Louis, the next time you come over, it would be really nice.
Speaker 9: Of them to put him in another room for a little bit.
Speaker 11: Or I don't think hair is all It's true.
Speaker 10: It doesn't really help, but it helps a little bit that it's not all over you.
Speaker 9: I'm in the same boat.
Speaker 10: I'm so allergic to dogs.
Speaker 5: I don't know who.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 10: Two of mine are quote unquote hypoallergenic, which really isn't a real thing, but they don't bug me. Willow West's dog, It's taken me a really long time to get used to her, and I'm definitely better, but like growing, And this has been a known thing since I was a baby, that I am very allergic to certain animals, cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, And my mom has always had Golden Retrievers and so like going to her house is so hard. She has a Golden Retriever right now, the baddest boy ever, Sully. He's such a naughty dog. And every time I go over there, she's like, well, why are you staying? I'm like, because I can't breathe. Why would you continually.
Speaker 9: Do this to me that you always get a dog that I'm so allergic to?
Speaker 5: But Amy, what's going on?
Speaker 16: Hi?
Speaker 52: So the same thing happened to me with my daughter's dog. He was here for four or five years, that keep all the time, and then all of a sudden, the same thing I would start running night skin would just all blotch up.
Speaker 16: It was a nightmare.
Speaker 52: But it's the same thing. It came out of nowhere, and I wore this dog and he's so sad because I can't put him and I can't let him jump on me on the couch or anything like that.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it happens, and it's it's have you ever looked into?
Speaker 8: Have you ever looked into maybe what you're shampooing the dog with or anything like that.
Speaker 21: We did.
Speaker 52: We changed all of it.
Speaker 5: And my daughter is so boogie.
Speaker 52: She uses like the most offensive shampoo, and then we changed growers and everything, and poor little thing.
Speaker 17: I feel so bad for him.
Speaker 8: Oh said, what's up, Kelsey? How you doing good? What's going on? Kev's thinks he's allergic to his cousin's dog.
Speaker 36: Yeah.
Speaker 31: I was wondering if the dog was recently grooms because they use the rusher.
Speaker 8: That's what I thought with the shampoo. Maybe the dog needs a bath or something. Maybe got into something. Yeah, he always like with allergies, like people who have hay fevor they say that you know, you can pretty much feel it in the air.
Speaker 5: Maybe there's something with that.
Speaker 7: Too, Uh, Lisa, what's going on? It's mojo in the morning.
Speaker 21: Hey, guys, I was wondering if keV touched his eyeballs after he pet Louie, because when I'm fine around animals.
Speaker 15: I've got free cats.
Speaker 22: But if I if.
Speaker 15: I pet somebody's animal and then touch my eyes, everything blows up eyes water and sneeze and grow.
Speaker 5: So maybe I did.
Speaker 8: Yeah, But the crazy part is Louis has been around for years, like.
Speaker 5: Ten years at least.
Speaker 11: Well, I say that next time you see Louis, don't touch your eyes and see if it helps.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Well, that's the point I'm making.
Speaker 8: I'm sure if I have, I'm sure I've petted him and rubbed my eyes before, but I don't.
Speaker 5: Maybe you're right, maybe this time was just different.
Speaker 7: Thank you for the call, and don't always touch your balls like you have to make sure the alarm hasn't gone off yet. I mean, I don't like it's I got one, we got one more minute I got. I got a call from Tennis, then Dennis, what's up?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 53: No, I was gonna say, I know you mentioned that you had taken something. Uh when you like, she gave you something when you got there, like some some bend a girl or something like that. You have to take that, like a little bit before. I have seasonal allergies, and if I don't take my seasonal allergies, like at night, specifically, bendirl.
Speaker 43: I have to take it every night.
Speaker 53: If I don't take it at night and I try to take it in the morning, there's gonna.
Speaker 32: Be like a good eight hours where I'm just not filling it.
Speaker 37: My allergies are pretty much shot for the day.
Speaker 53: But I'm super religious to dogs too, So if I'm going over someone's house, I try to make make sure I take like a zyrtech a couple hours before. But yeah, just it has to be like before. You can't take it like while you're there, otherwise it's just gonna yeah, so it's gonna subdue the effects of your allergies later.
Speaker 7: That makes it actually nice though, that you prepare yourself before you even go over to a friend's house that has dogs.
Speaker 53: You know, now, growing up I had grown up, I had four dogs, and that all of a sudden I was allergic to dogs.
Speaker 32: So one summer with.
Speaker 53: My dad, it was just like I didn't know what was going on, and then we figured out I was allergic to dogs.
Speaker 7: So all right, well, thank you for the call, Dennis.
Speaker 12: Oh thank you guys.
Speaker 5: How much more time fifteen seconds?
Speaker 7: Fifteen seconds, fifteen seconds until you're gonna win and come with us to see the Tigers seven seconds.
Speaker 8: Go ahead five four three two.
Speaker 4: Jeez man, your tongue was it? All kinds of special places and now nothing.
Speaker 29: Second date update happens at eight twenty Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so right after we grab this so with Lydia, let's do eight four to four Mojo Live eight four four six sixty five sixty five four eight be a pair of tickets to go see the Tigers take on the Rays Day game on a Wednesday in a couple of weeks and we have a suite, so a nice, nice, sweet little fool.
Speaker 5: It's gotta be food.
Speaker 31: There will be food.
Speaker 9: You gotta make sure these things.
Speaker 5: Well, we gotta have food.
Speaker 7: And we may not have that ice cream cart because the last time that we had the ice cream cart, I paid for it on my podcast. It costs more tickets. It was one of those things where it's like how much money is this?
Speaker 8: I could have honestly bought tickets, you know in the section that has free food, and that would have been cheaper than that a whole Yes, you know what that is. When we have this thing and we do our event there, we're gonna have to hide the dessert like I used to have to hide driving by McDonald's. I used to have to go the long way through.
Speaker 7: Sylva so we wouldn't drive by because my kids would see the Golden Arches and they'd go crazy.
Speaker 5: Andrea, what's going on? Andrea?
Speaker 7: Andrea, I'm good. Can you take a Wednesday off?
Speaker 22: I can't and I can take the day off, all.
Speaker 8: Right, So you're coming with us. We're going to be hanging out in a Tiger's suite. The whole Mojo in the Morning Show, all of us are going to be there. You get a chance to hang out with us and watch a Tigers game.
Speaker 7: That's amazing.
Speaker 13: I really appreciate that.
Speaker 11: Love be so fun.
Speaker 5: I love it. Andrea, what do you do where you're from? What's what's your story?
Speaker 22: I work for dot and I'm from Chesterfield.
Speaker 17: I have two kids.
Speaker 8: All right, Well, cool, we'll have fun. Hang on the phone for just one second. We'll get all your information. And thank you to the Tigers for giving us this. You can get tickets to see the Tigers. And by the way, I think they're only like a game. Let's see what are they in the wild card standings?
Speaker 7: I mean, it's funny that they did all this trading and stuff, and the team still has a chance to make the playoffs. Here we go, Standing's wild card. The Detroit Tigers are a game and a half, a game and a half back out of the wild card.
Speaker 9: They do a half.
Speaker 7: Because of somebody can lose, and so it's there's somebody has more games or less games than them, like as far as how many games they played.
Speaker 5: Okay, so yeah, game and a half.
Speaker 7: Isn't it crazy to think the Tigers we all thought that we're just gonna run away with the American League. And we all thought that, like, or at least I did. I'm a baseball not the White Sox. I thought they sucked. They're in first place. It's crazy how things change on a time like this.
Speaker 3: It's the second date update on Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 7: All right, second date update? Why are you not getting a call? Hailey is on with us this morning? And Haley getting ghosted after going on a date, hanging out all night and then even and I'm safe to say this she said it was okay even having sat so they baked cookies and he's not calling back.
Speaker 5: Haley.
Speaker 7: You there, Yeah, Hey, We're gonna find out what's going on here?
Speaker 5: This morning.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, all right, all right, I want you to hang right there. I'm going to pick up this line right now. Haley say hello to Blake. Hey, Blake, Hey, Hey Hailey, Blake.
Speaker 5: What's happening? How are you?
Speaker 32: I'm all right, not uh, I don't know, not trilled to be doing this again, but I'm good.
Speaker 8: So it wasn't a good date, I mean, how do how does a date not be good when you had you guys have sex with each other?
Speaker 5: Like, what's what's wrong with that?
Speaker 32: I mean, I'll tell you honestly, the date was good. Actually, the date was good. It was a good date. It was uh that sex after.
Speaker 5: Not the sex wasn't.
Speaker 8: So you're actually thinking that you don't want to go on another date with Haley or you're trying to blow her off because you think that the sex was bad.
Speaker 32: I mean yes, they exactly like the worst that I've personally had.
Speaker 10: You guys just didn't like click or connect. Chemistry was off? Yeah, Like was there something specific or overall? It just like didn't work for you?
Speaker 32: I mean what overall it didn't work for me? It was what chemistry? I'll tell you honestly, she was on her phone the entire time.
Speaker 5: That all right? Now that's video. What is she on her phone doing?
Speaker 32: Like everything? Just phone stuff. She's scrolling, she's messaging people. I swear to God. At one point, I'm not even making this up. Her mom called and she answered.
Speaker 9: In the middle of you guys, okay not.
Speaker 49: Yeah, And I had a conversation, Hailey, speak up, Haley, what's going on?
Speaker 21: I mean, if my mom calls, like, I'm always going to answer the phone, like you don't know if it's an emergency.
Speaker 8: Well, that's one thing, But what about the idea that you're on the phone the whole time?
Speaker 22: I mean, I think that's a little bit of an overreaction.
Speaker 18: But like if I get a message from somebody like important, like I'm going to respond.
Speaker 5: So are you not in the mood? Like were you not enjoying what was taking place?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 5: Why were you so aware of everything else?
Speaker 22: It was good? I thought, like I didn't have a bad time. That's why I'm like a little confused, like I thought I thought.
Speaker 12: It was good.
Speaker 5: I gotta be honest with you.
Speaker 7: I think I would take that also as a slamed All of.
Speaker 5: A sudden, you're just sitting there wiping away you know.
Speaker 22: Important stuff.
Speaker 32: It wasn't something to do. I felt I felt like a background app you like something just running in the foreground.
Speaker 5: The light of the phone.
Speaker 8: I don't know if it was what the setting was, if it was darker, whatever, But can you imagine that all of a sudden you got the phone.
Speaker 9: So when she answered the phone call from her mom, what do you do?
Speaker 5: Blake?
Speaker 9: Like, you keep going or did you pause?
Speaker 32: I mean I tried to pause. I paused, she kept going, so I kind.
Speaker 5: Of like, what do you mean? She kept paying there and.
Speaker 32: Listened to her. She just she didn't stop what she was doing. She did not stop what she was doing. She just added a conversation with mom on top of it.
Speaker 5: Wow, did you picture that? I didn't know you had. She's Hi, Mom, what's going on? Oh my gosh.
Speaker 11: I did not need that visual.
Speaker 8: I mean, i'll give you the audio too. Everything is okay. You want me to get Melkan Kroger, I'll pick it up on my way home.
Speaker 5: Like that's craziness right there.
Speaker 8: I mean, answering the phone with your you know, because you're worried that your mom might have something going on.
Speaker 7: Totally understand. Fine, we'll stop we'll take take a break here for a second. But I will also say this to you, Blake, you.
Speaker 8: Did have a fun time, I'm assuming, and you could have just said, hey, get off your phone and not take it so far to this.
Speaker 5: Just not call her back.
Speaker 8: Hold on a second, Mojo on the Morning Misfit security guard Anthony is on the phonet.
Speaker 5: Anthony, what would you do if a girl picked up her phone?
Speaker 42: Man?
Speaker 17: Let me tell you so.
Speaker 50: In the words of one of my favorite comedians right now, Mojo Boots, I got to keep this PG.
Speaker 17: I know us and line because ain't no way you on the phone the entire time. That means I'm not doing something writer than me. You're not interested. But for her to say it was good, obviously it wouldn't. Obviously buddy wouldn't putting it down. I'm just saying, obviously he wasn't getting together because you're picking up the fall for your mama.
Speaker 6: Your mama gonna hit you hot.
Speaker 5: Talk about it.
Speaker 50: I'm just saying, I'm just trying to figure out, like, were you just not interested in.
Speaker 12: The dude, or like what happened?
Speaker 17: What's going on?
Speaker 7: Let's ask Hayley, were you were you not interested in Blake.
Speaker 8: Say that, I say that again, you had a phone issue.
Speaker 7: He's never going to know what you feel. Say it one more time? It did it again?
Speaker 22: I am I am interested in him? Yeah, I'm definitely interesting Blake.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you contacted us to find out exactly what's going on. I mean, you do sound like you could be interested. Has anybody ever had this happen to them? Has any any of our listeners ever been in the middle of sex with anybody?
Speaker 8: It doesn't have to be a date. It could be your significant other, it could be anybody, could be somebody you.
Speaker 7: Pay and all of a sudden they answer the phone.
Speaker 8: I mean, you know, or they're on their phone like all I just picture is you know how you are when you're on TikTok and you just keep going and this is it?
Speaker 9: Wait you are you want to say something? Why?
Speaker 5: Oh god?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 8: It so say for example, yeah, you're.
Speaker 5: There have been times where.
Speaker 8: You're on the phone with a parent and then your significant other just starts doing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's relacious.
Speaker 10: That's different to me though. That's very different to me than your situation.
Speaker 8: No, that's wrong though, that that's a that's a I don't know, well.
Speaker 10: It depends on who you're who you're on the phone with. If it's a parent, I think it's wrong, or a child, I think it's wrong.
Speaker 5: But Halo, what's up?
Speaker 42: Hey?
Speaker 13: I want to know. Is this like a kink for her? Is she into like free use type stuff?
Speaker 4: Free?
Speaker 5: What is free use?
Speaker 13: It's basically like when you guys, are you know, baking cookies and one of the people, one of the people is just going about their business and you know, writing stuff on their computer or playing on the phone or reading a book.
Speaker 7: Interesting, it's called free use. Hold on, Haley, are you are you a free user?
Speaker 38: No?
Speaker 54: I don't.
Speaker 22: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 7: Okay, So this is not a kink for you. This is not you doing this because you're No.
Speaker 22: This is not even a big deal. This is just my mom called I needed to figure out what's going on. I picked up the phone.
Speaker 11: Have you done this before, like just been on your phone?
Speaker 22: I mean, yeah, but like for important stuff?
Speaker 5: So yeah, well free that's the wrong term for free for use part of the Googles means that you give advanced consent for the other partner to initiate sexual activity at any time without needing As.
Speaker 7: That sounds maybe there's two different definitions. What's going on, Manny? How you doing?
Speaker 5: Google show?
Speaker 13: Hey?
Speaker 26: Good?
Speaker 12: How you doing?
Speaker 5: Good? Manny? What are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 12: Good? I'll tell you. If I am baking cookies with a.
Speaker 5: Girl and he's on her phone, better be making a damn video. Four K. What's going on? Jessica?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 22: Hi, first time, long time.
Speaker 5: On this one.
Speaker 21: I was calling. I just you had asked like if anybody else had a similar experience. My ex used to answer the phone for his grandfather all the time when we were making cookies.
Speaker 7: You never know, true, he loved his grand past.
Speaker 8: When he's coming, Grandpa's going, I don't know what?
Speaker 12: What are you?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 20: What the move like that?
Speaker 32: Though?
Speaker 7: Would you ever say any like he wouldn't be on for long periods of time, because I know sometimes it's hard getting a grandpa off the phone.
Speaker 21: Sometimes it would be like a couple of minutes like that, he wouldn't stop talking.
Speaker 22: I was just like, oh my.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you guys wouldn't continue, right, you'd stop at that time and wait.
Speaker 22: Usually yeah, just such a mood ruin her.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 8: Thomas said that you had an ex that would do this to you all the time.
Speaker 34: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I had an ex that would do it all the time. She Actually it was It was a funny situation because two of my exes were the friends and they the one called her while we were having sex.
Speaker 32: She answered the phone while So I.
Speaker 34: Had my girlfriend at the time on the phone with my ex while I'm having sex with my one girl home.
Speaker 43: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was a situation.
Speaker 20: It was crazy.
Speaker 7: She didn't say they were there with her at that time, right, did she play it off like you weren't there?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 34: Yeah, yeah, she played it off like I wasn't there, But then they found.
Speaker 39: Out it was it was fun.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, that's crazy.
Speaker 7: Hold on a second, Cody, what did you do on your phone while you were having sex?
Speaker 20: So it wasn't on the phone, but there was a good TV episode on, like right behind her. Friends was on, So I kind of started watching the Friends episode for a.
Speaker 7: Second while you guys are doing it. You can see the TV in the background.
Speaker 20: Yeah, so it was kind of like a little bit of best of both worlds TV on the background too.
Speaker 7: That's bad. The only thing you can do that for is if there's a game or something on it. If there's like a game or a sports center highlight. If they're doing the not top ten, then you're there. All right, thank you for the call. We appreciate it. Uh second day up.
Speaker 55: The Five Lives until your mom phone, Gams and Shannon's Dirty You on the thirty in the morning.
Speaker 7: All right, summer of tars, cash and gas. Another chance for you to win a brand new twenty twenty six suv A Chevy Tracks A twenty eight thousand dollars Chevy Tracks or twenty thousand dollars be the ninety fifth collar right now at eight four to four Mojo Live. We'll be at Gordon Chevrolet on August the fourteenth for the finale of this contest. If you're looking for a car, Gordon Chevrolet voted number one Chevy dealership, go to Gordon Chevrolet dot com.
Speaker 6: Jor in the mornings, Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 7: All right, she in any any results or do we have any details at all any I've not gotten an alert at all on my phone.
Speaker 9: Nothing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, So if you're waiting for election results from yesterday's primaries.
Speaker 7: See, by the way, in Ohio, we didn't talk about this one at all. Just seeing Ohio there's a guy running for Congress who's ex father in law is that guy, Bernie Marino. His ex father in law is accusing him of domestic abuse against his daughter. So his daughter and this guy that's running for Congress divorced and he says that he's a domestic abuser and he was trying to get him to not.
Speaker 9: To step down or not run to step down.
Speaker 10: So yeah, wow, So we do know that John James going up against Jocelyn Benson.
Speaker 9: That's the race for governor.
Speaker 10: The latest that I have heard about this US Senate race that could be pivotal. The New York Times is the most recent in reporting seven minutes ago, and they're saying doctor l Sayed holds a very now narrow lead over Haley Stevens in that Senate primary. So that's the latest update that I've gotten on that. Yesterday, another intruder at President Donald Trump's golf club, this time in California.
Speaker 56: Just as President Trump touched down in Los Angeles, federal authorities announcing the arrest of an armed man at the President's goal course. Officials say plain clothed federal agents reported a suspicious man on Trump National Golf Course in Rancho Palop's Vertice Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 9: Authorities say the man was spotted.
Speaker 56: Walking throughout the golf course grounds, taking pictures and videos and appearing to monitor security planning activities. Deputies responding to the golf course detaining thirty eight year old Janine John Tailey, saying they found hollow point bullets in his pockets, locating and searching his vehicle, saying they found a loaded pistol. Authorities then conducted additional searches, finding an illegally modified AR style rifle, body armor, radio signal devices, and multiple notebooks containing what officials described as concerning statements David. This urgent investigation is still underway. The suspect was arrested on multiple charges, but could face more. Authorities say there's no current ongoing threat to the public.
Speaker 10: Wow, if you are a fan of this show Heated Rivalry, did any of you guys watch Heated Riflery you did so? Production currently underway for season two in Toronto. I know the show is like wildly, wildly popular. Well, there's a problem, and the problem is the show's fans. The official Instagram account for Heated Rivalry posted a message last night basically saying we love all of you, but please back off. And I guess fans have been showing up at the filming locations around Toronto and they're just like standing there and it's becoming too much for the cast and crew. I know the show stars Connor Story and Hudson Williams have been turning down fans wanting autographs and photographs with them, and they're saying again, like, we so appreciate you watching the show and loving the show, but we are at work here. Zendana and Tom Holland are absolutely dominating the box office right now. The newlyweds have a combined one point eight billion dollars total worldwide in just a couple of weeks thanks to Spider Man, Brand New Day and The Odyssey one point eight billion dollars, and they're not slowing down because Zendaya is set to star in Dune Part three. Tom is possible blue suiting up for as Avengers Doom Day.
Speaker 9: So right now, Samuel L.
Speaker 10: Jackson holds the record for his movies making six and a half billion dollars in a single year, but these two together could do it. Lindaylian is a redhead again after years of blonde hair that we all got used to seeing. She posted some new photos on Instagram yesterday showing off her signature red hair.
Speaker 9: Again.
Speaker 10: Fans were going crazy over that. You can check out her social media if you want to see what I'm talking about.
Speaker 9: And oh and I already did the primary story real quick.
Speaker 7: Abdul lsa Ed has declared victory on his Facebook page. So on his Facebook page, he has declared victory by posting money out of Politics, money in your pocket, Medicare for all Michigan.
Speaker 5: We won. Wow.
Speaker 7: So so that.
Speaker 5: Is the latest on that one.
Speaker 7: I don't know if all the votes haven't been counted, like you said that, the latest was that they haven't counted all the votes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we'll see.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 10: If you miss anything from today's so you can always go back and catch up on the podcast on the Free iheartgety.
Speaker 4: Ela directly from the source.
Speaker 29: Its motion in the Morning's Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 7: You're called to be monitored or co All right, Nina there, Nina sie Hey, Nina.
Speaker 5: You're a winner. Congratulations, congrats, congrats. I want Nina.
Speaker 7: We're going to set you up right now with a fifty dollars gas card. You're qualified for a brand new car or twenty thousand dollars. Last Hour's Winter said they would take twenty thousand dollars because they've got a lot of miles to feed.
Speaker 5: What would you do?
Speaker 39: I would take the twenty thousand as well.
Speaker 7: Oh wait, hold on, it's run button. Yeah that was man twenty thousand bucks. What would you do with it? Or is it already done with? Do you have a lot of bills?
Speaker 33: I don't really have a lot of bills, but I do have a car that I do love already, and I don't want to be able to pay it.
Speaker 22: Off and fix it up.
Speaker 5: Go all right, what do you drive? What kind of car do you have?
Speaker 22: I'm Hondai Santa fe.
Speaker 7: Okay, Santa Fey. We get you, get you some money to pay that thing off so that you own it. So it's titled directly to you, all right, exactly, hang on the phone for a second, and we're going to get some information from you. Congratulations on winning and getting through, and we're going to see you when we do the last bit of this, when we do the grand finale.
Speaker 5: All right, okay, all right, hold on one second.
Speaker 29: You're right back ed morning to your free sets on our free iHeart where do you have I never missed War.
Speaker 4: Of the Roses A second date update? Am I d a hole? Or the throwback throw Down?
Speaker 57: I'm sorry, it's not you, it's me. Wait you cheat, alum me, it is you. Another world famous War the Roses happens tomorrow morning. It's seven and nine on Mojo.
Speaker 5: In the Morning. All right, it's Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 7: I got a question I want to ask, and I need to talk to my criminals that are listening to the show. Do we have any people that have had a criminal activity in their past? We do not discriminate. We actually love you. Matter of fact, I could be quite honest with you. You're more loyal listeners than the goody to shoe people are the people that don't partake in any criminal activity. You guys are dedicated and loyal to us, and we appreciate that. If you've ever had to have a mug shot taken, I want to ask some questions the reason why I was sent a mug shot that is that of a person that I know, and it might be one of the hottest mugshots I've ever seen, Like it is a very hot mug shot. The person who got the mugshot taken of them. Is that the person who sent it. No, it was another person that knows that I know this person, and I mean, I'm not going to lie to you. I've often wondered, like, what is the media consultants thing that they would tell you of what to do when you do a mug shot. Somebody told me that I think Bieber did this when he had his mug shot, and it was you should smile in your mugshot. Don't look like you're miserable, because you want to make sure that you're actually you know it's going to be out there forever, you know, want to make sure that you're looking okay.
Speaker 10: I guess it depends on what you did, because if you like, killed somebody and you smile in your mugshot, looked, you look even more deranged already?
Speaker 7: Really, because because I will be honest with you. So this is a beautiful, beautiful younger you know, uh woman. When I looked at the mug shot, I realized her mug shot was better than any of the promo pictures of me or any of you guys. I hate to say this, and that is that is no slam on Jenny who did our pictures. Who's amazing. But I'm talking perfect lighting, great hair, eye contact. It almost looks like she stopped and said, hang on, let me fix my banks.
Speaker 9: What was she her mugshot taken for?
Speaker 7: Would you do she had an alcohol offense?
Speaker 5: I believe so.
Speaker 7: I think it was like a DUI or something like that, which I didn't realize the mug shot you on on driving under the influences or d w I S or whatever they call.
Speaker 5: Are you at liberty to share this photo in the group chat? I will not.
Speaker 7: I will not because I don't want it to go to anybody. I mean, it's in my topics. I'm not sending it out anymore. I even put a thing on there. If you want to come see it, you can come look over on my computer over.
Speaker 8: Well, remember that you can look at its beautiful.
Speaker 10: I remember that one guy who would I think he was nicknamed on the internet hot mugshot guy, and he like got a modeling gig out of his mugshot. Do you remember about yes, yes, yes, the movies and a bunch of yes he had he got a career from it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I would tell you that. I think that if we could put together a contest of the hottest, hottest criminals, hot criminals.
Speaker 8: I want my mugshot to look like James Brown. I thought he had the best. Wow as hell, that was the hell of a night. He had a great god.
Speaker 9: You guys, Well, have you been to my dad's house.
Speaker 10: My dad's basement bathroom is four walls of famous mugshots fire.
Speaker 9: I just took a picture of it too. I'm trying to find it when I was over there the other day. Famous people or people with funny names or.
Speaker 11: Now they're like cool like people put them.
Speaker 5: On T shirts.
Speaker 7: Yeah, my favorite. My favorite is Gary Busey too.
Speaker 8: That's another one's on my dad's Google the name Gary Busey mugshot.
Speaker 9: Well, here you go.
Speaker 10: Here's one of the walls, next to a sign please don't do coke in the bathroom.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's one of the walls of his bathroom.
Speaker 5: Walt, are you there?
Speaker 54: Y comany from Indianapolis?
Speaker 2: How y'all do?
Speaker 9: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Walt?
Speaker 7: You have had not one, not two, but how many mug shots?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 54: Three? Three mug shots two thousand and eight and two thy.
Speaker 5: Eleven averaging one year? And do you smile?
Speaker 12: Fifteen years?
Speaker 41: Though?
Speaker 5: Do you smile?
Speaker 7: In your mugshots, Like when they take the picture, do they give you a chance to smile or do they quickly take the picture?
Speaker 54: I did the very first time on the fourth of July back in two thousand and eight with a buddy. We were going to a party out in Avon, Indiana, and we got pulled over and because he forgot to turn his headlights back on after he pulled over to fuke and that's why we got in trouble.
Speaker 5: Oh man, So d U I am assuming? Right?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 54: I wasn't driving, thankfully, I just got hit with a possession of marijuana charge was out the next day.
Speaker 5: So how how do you look at that mugshot?
Speaker 8: Like if you look at that mug shot compared to a picture at your last birthday party, which one is a better picture?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man, my eyes were Sherry red.
Speaker 54: Ye had a good night through a point to four when they birthalyze me.
Speaker 5: Holy cow, what are you supposed to do?
Speaker 7: Damn well? I love it well. If you want to share with us, please text it in to us. We'd love to see that picture.
Speaker 5: What's up? How you doing, Melissa Yi?
Speaker 21: How are you?
Speaker 5: We're doing?
Speaker 12: Good?
Speaker 5: Do you do you have a mugshot.
Speaker 39: I do.
Speaker 41: I have a couple of them, but one of my famous ones is I put my fingers over my mouth and put put my tongue through it, like suggesting.
Speaker 39: To go down on.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 6: Whoa.
Speaker 15: Oh okay, No, I definitely did, and I was mad about it. But then I'm like, I was just being very like not not cooperative the whole time.
Speaker 20: I blew a point three four.
Speaker 15: The only time in my life I made the honor.
Speaker 12: Roll was.
Speaker 5: A lot.
Speaker 7: Melissa, you're the You're the queen of the criminals this morning, just say you know that.
Speaker 42: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 39: And now I'm about to.
Speaker 11: Go to do pre trial for a hit and run that I also caused.
Speaker 12: I'm the queen of.
Speaker 24: Yea.
Speaker 22: Yeah, no, I know I probably should have.
Speaker 32: I probably should have.
Speaker 9: But are you driving right now as you're talking to us?
Speaker 39: I'm in my ATM line.
Speaker 5: Yea, Melissa, what is are you supposed to be driving?
Speaker 15: Allegedly?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 7: My god, who's your who's your attorney?
Speaker 6: Melissa, I don't have one RD yet.
Speaker 5: Are you going to ask for a public defender?
Speaker 32: And yeah, yeah, they are giving.
Speaker 22: Me a public defender. They didn't even give.
Speaker 32: Me the opportunity.
Speaker 22: But that's okay.
Speaker 17: I'll be all right.
Speaker 5: Smart get smart bus.
Speaker 21: I've never taken a bus a day in my life.
Speaker 39: I couldn't even tell.
Speaker 17: You how to take a book.
Speaker 5: We'll teach you.
Speaker 8: You're gonna have to guess what scooter. You don't have to worry about that. You're going to jail.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the bus doesn't stop there, so all right.
Speaker 39: Yeah, to stop there, don't worry.
Speaker 5: Thank you guys, Thanks, good luck and your your case. Hold on.
Speaker 8: Dre got arrested on Halloween. Wait a second, were you in a costa? When's the story?
Speaker 58: Dre We was coming from the Halloween party at Wayne State got arrested for public in decency. I'm not gonna say what happened or what led up to it, but yeah, and I went in there slammed and the officers actually cool it. Let me take a picture with the fangs in my mouth.
Speaker 5: With your fan.
Speaker 9: Do you have a happy of this photo?
Speaker 5: But also, do you guys remember one side of baby one l.
Speaker 33: Yes?
Speaker 58: Yeah, so yeah, that's definitely what I thought of when I heard I had to call in to share my story.
Speaker 5: I love it. Things all.
Speaker 7: Who who did who put in their group text? The is that you Anna, did you ai a picture of me with a mugshot? I mean, by the way, one of my one of one of my best buddies, had a mug shot got he got arrested for outstanding tickets. And this was a guy and Shannon knows him well that it was very vain about his pictures. And I'll never forget that. He would always take pictures and he would do something weird to his like look, to make his look seem like he was like looking sexier, and his mugshot had it and he was and he was so disappointed. They took two different mugshot pictures, but the only one that they printed and gave to him or put up on their website was.
Speaker 5: The bad one. Like they didn't.
Speaker 7: It was it was like kind of how Bianca does it to us when we're, you know, taking pictures with hers. She always chooses the bad one. They chose the bad one. Trevor, are you there.
Speaker 32: Yeah, yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 12: What's up, guys?
Speaker 5: What's going what's going on? Trevor. We're talking about the hottest mug shots?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 36: So, uh when it said that I've had one of the hottest mug shots, but I definitely smiled in.
Speaker 12: A few definitely.
Speaker 5: You know how many of you had.
Speaker 36: I've had about five plus about maybe probably seven or so bug shots.
Speaker 12: I was on a good roll when I was younger.
Speaker 10: Do they tell you don't smile? Like, are there instructions when you take your ole shots?
Speaker 36: Actually, they do tell you not to smile. My mom told me not to smile too, because she's seen it down down down the line and she was like, why are you smiling in that mug shot?
Speaker 12: Really?
Speaker 7: So she actually noticed in one of your prior mug shots that you were smiling and said, we don't like this.
Speaker 36: Yeah, me not to do that, especially because when the judge sees that, it looks like you're happy.
Speaker 7: I could see where a judge would would see the whole package and go, yeah, this guy's enjoying it.
Speaker 9: Doesn't care right by the way.
Speaker 36: Yeah, I also seen a crazy way that the judge sentence someone. He grabs some change out of his pocket and he threw it on the floor and told the guy to count it, and he said, that's how many years you're doing.
Speaker 8: Oh jezus, now that's a that's me, that's a point.
Speaker 7: Can I Can I tell you though, that woman that just called us up a little bit ago. What was her name that I had just about to go in for it?
Speaker 5: Nina? Why am I brain? Nina? Is it Nina?
Speaker 31: Are you talking about Amanda?
Speaker 5: Amanda? Was it Amanda?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 7: No, the one that you know, the one that called just a couple of minutes ago. So she called us a couple of minutes ago. Melissa, she's going into Uh, she's going in right now. She's the person that that judge who yells at you because you're on zoom or.
Speaker 8: Whatever at the time, or you're driving. She's the person that you see in one of those are you driving right now.
Speaker 9: You phone?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, that one's one of my favorites us Amanda.
Speaker 5: What's up? Amanda?
Speaker 22: Hey?
Speaker 51: How are you guys?
Speaker 12: Good?
Speaker 7: You can't top that last caller. I mean, I'm telling.
Speaker 9: You, I know, I no, I cannot.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 51: I was saying, my I have two mugshots, and both of them I actually have never seen them because charges were dropped and everything, and I've tried to search it because I know I look crazy, but they my hair was up in a messy bun and both of them and not brushed that I know I looked insane, but they make you take your hair tie out. You can't have anything like that in there, so my hair looked I probably looked like a caveman like it was insane.
Speaker 37: But I also want.
Speaker 51: To tell you guys that if you go on Facebook, there is it's like Oakram County mug Shots and they post everyday mugshots and there are some beautiful girls down there.
Speaker 7: So I'm not gonna lie. I think that's the site that I got this one from.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 5: Can I say?
Speaker 7: Can I say to you that if I had a mugshot Amanda, and I was a single woman like yourself, I would have that be my profile picture on whatever dating app I was on, because well, nobody would believe that it was actually a true one.
Speaker 5: They would think it was like you guys, did the AI one here and yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 7: And then if you actually did get a date with a guy, the guy would go, hey, you got a good sense of humor. You posted your mugshot, and then he'd wonder where his wallet was. Take care of yourself, Amanda.
Speaker 1: Detroit, BIBSNX, Mosquite, Grandmothers, SIMI and iRED Radio station Guaranteed Human. Three great radio stations, one stupid show Moto.
Speaker 5: The Morning Live.
Speaker 7: All right, it is Mojo in the Morning. If you want to win one thousand dollars, we have that for you coming up here in like less than eight minutes, So we're gonna do that about ten minutes after the hour. We're also gonna do a phone scam here, a five Lies tell your mom phone scam. If you want to be on this, if you would like to do this with your mom, and you know, be part of this whole thing, just get in contact with us and we'll get your mom with a five Lives to tell your mom phone scam.
Speaker 3: It's Mojo in the Morning, Sweet.
Speaker 8: Five Lies to tell your Lexus wants to phone scam her mom. Hi, Lexis Hi? All right, Bianca, what do we got planned?
Speaker 38: All right, So Lexus's mom has been remarried, but she thinks sometimes her new husband can be a little sneaky, and we're going to pretend that we're busting him.
Speaker 47: So we kind of saw him hanging out with another girl.
Speaker 10: Oh boy, it's like War of the Roses meets five Lives to tell your Oh.
Speaker 7: My god, I always loved and like the TV show switch Over. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 8: You think he's sneaky, or you think his mom or your mom thinks he's sneaky.
Speaker 32: My mom thinks he's sneaky.
Speaker 7: Uh oh, I hope we're putting it in the atmosphere. This is not a good thing. Here we go five lies. Listen for these lies.
Speaker 8: Line number one, you're gonna say, some girl messaged you on Facebook. Say some girl messaged me on Facebook.
Speaker 9: Line number two, she's been going out with bashir Lie.
Speaker 8: Number three, man, she even sent me a pick of him in a car together.
Speaker 5: Line number four.
Speaker 11: And he told her you guys broke up.
Speaker 7: And line number five, you're gonna say, she said, you need to get his ass. We're gonna call your mom up, and we're going to see what your mom's reaction is to this.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm worried.
Speaker 7: Me too, but Shaer seems like you beat my ass and I I don't know if I want to mess with him, but all right, let's try this.
Speaker 11: M h.
Speaker 8: Hello, yeah, I'm all you're going not up here.
Speaker 5: It just went off on Jimmy.
Speaker 39: Uh no, Cortella, I'm sitting down.
Speaker 24: Listen. I just calmed down a little bit. I was calling I know you upset or whatever, but I was about to come up there, but I had to make a run real quick. I know you upset, but can you just listen to me for a minute and don't get more upset? Okay, yeah, you you you promise.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 39: What's wrong?
Speaker 24: So some girl messes me on Facebook last night about by Hira, uh huh, and she said they've been going out or whatever, hanging out together.
Speaker 17: So I don't know.
Speaker 24: I don't know how the lady even found me on Facebook, how she know my name or anything. Have anybody said something to you?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 24: And then she ended up sending me a picture of them in a car together, him and her.
Speaker 17: And.
Speaker 5: Okay, y'all send it to you.
Speaker 24: I guess he been telling her that's all not y'all getting a divorce or y'all broke up or not together. Okay, so he that's what she's saying. So he obviously lying to somebody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she liked.
Speaker 32: She said, he lies.
Speaker 24: You need to tell your mama. She need to get his ass because he's lying. And he been telling me they knocked together and blizz blase, and I don't know. I didn't even want to call you until you ca. I know you already was having a rough day.
Speaker 39: I'm okay, bo, I'm all right. I'm just cussing everybody out to day. That's okay, I'm stright, all right, Davis, I'll call you back.
Speaker 17: In a minute.
Speaker 8: No no, no, no, no, no, no no, no, Hey mom, mom, Yeah, we apologize. This is Lexus is on with Mojo in the morning, and she was doing five lives to tell your mom, but Share hasn't done any.
Speaker 39: Of us that we know, Okay, because y'all about to have me breaking our windows and everything.
Speaker 9: That's why we had to stop you very quickly.
Speaker 39: About to have me breaking our windows and everything.
Speaker 8: Lexus was fun scanning you, so that's all she was doing, and she wanted to win you a prize and she did.
Speaker 5: Congratulations.
Speaker 9: I have to ask you a question, why are you still with this guy?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, don't say that. He might be a nice guy.
Speaker 5: That's all we need.
Speaker 11: She seemed too surprised. So fast over here, who else got cussed out today?
Speaker 28: Oh?
Speaker 39: My son just got cussed out.
Speaker 17: My cousin just got cussed out.
Speaker 39: I've just been cussing everybody out today.
Speaker 5: But shere in eye distance of you, can you see him.
Speaker 39: No, he's on a mobile truck.
Speaker 8: Oh, god, I know, I was like worried. I thought she was staring at him. He was about to get it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what was.
Speaker 7: The first thing that you were going to break when this call was over with? If this was true, here's.
Speaker 15: Here's his truck windows because he cheers that truck.
Speaker 8: Let's do it anyway, all right, well, listen, we got a prize for you.
Speaker 14: Mom.
Speaker 5: Lexus did a great job.
Speaker 7: Lexus. By the way, all of a sudden, Lexis turned it on.
Speaker 9: Do you ever know you're a great actress in.
Speaker 8: It was like she was like sweet and kind and everything. She's like, mom, leut's beat this guy's ass.
Speaker 3: It's Mojo in the Morning, Sweet.
Speaker 4: Five lives to tell your mom.
Speaker 29: Mojo in the Morning has a shop for you to win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Now your bills is on.
Speaker 8: All right, We're gonna give you a chance to win one thousand dollars. This is an interesting word.
Speaker 7: The word to win one thousand dollars, You go to Mojo in the Morning dot com, click on the cash contest. The word is preset preset p R E s e T. Go Enter that up on Mojo on the Morning dot com under the cash contest for a chance to win one thousand dollars to pay your bills and pick up your phone. If you get a call from an out of area number, that's how you will win.
Speaker 29: Preset is the word in fifteen or less on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 5: She's dirty.
Speaker 8: But first, first, first, Shannon wants to ask you a question coming up here in a second.
Speaker 7: And am I right in saying this that you believe that taking showers with another person are overrated?
Speaker 12: Yep?
Speaker 5: Not a fan?
Speaker 7: Is she right in that? Or are you a big shower with another person type person?
Speaker 8: Will have her explain and we will do the dirty and give away more ed Sharon Tickets in.
Speaker 3: The Morning show live on your phone.
Speaker 29: We're live now on TikTok Live, YouTube, Facebook and Twitch.
Speaker 55: Watch the show live on Mojo in the Morning. Stand in the crack, some burd feed.
Speaker 4: And flute flops And.
Speaker 5: This is Mojo in the Morning, Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 7: Good to have you guys here with us phone numbers eight four to four Mojo Live. The text line is nine five five zero zero. So if you would like to be part of the show, I'd like to add a comment, you can text who is that.
Speaker 12: Bird?
Speaker 5: Text?
Speaker 7: It was kind of like a I was holding it in and all sudden it started making a noise. That's for text N zero zero and we will uh will call.
Speaker 5: You if you put just like call me.
Speaker 12: We'll call you.
Speaker 7: Shannon uh and we're going to talk about when you shot want a shower with your Your partner Chelse is not a shower with me type of person.
Speaker 5: She actually locks the bed.
Speaker 9: Our none of our doors lock in our house. None.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 10: Like, I feel like this happens a lot, and like Wes is so sweet that he wants to do this. I feel like, but like yesterday, for example, we both went to the gym. I ended up ending my gym time with by sitting in the sauna for twenty minutes. So I was disgusting and so sweaty, and all I wanted to do was calm home and take a shower. And I kind of wanted a few minutes to myself, and so he was like talking to me while I was in the bathroom. At one point came in and I'm like shampointing my hair, and I see him start to get undressed and I'm like, no, do not come in here, But he always likes to come in one I don't like sharing the hot water.
Speaker 9: I get cold. I want to be in there by myself. And two, I feel like he always wants it to lead to sex in the shower.
Speaker 10: And while that always sounds like a great like steamy hot idea, shower sex is overrated, it's not.
Speaker 9: It can kind of hurt. It's not that comfortable. It's not the most comfortable.
Speaker 11: Affirmed. I think guys are into it and girls aren't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 9: Like yeah, it's like sometimes I'm into it.
Speaker 10: I'm just saying, like, one, I want to take a shower by myself into If you want to have sex, I'm down, but like, wait till I try off?
Speaker 5: Can we do? Can we do?
Speaker 7: Like a like a debate on this one here, like let's debate, well of one side debate they you know why showering with your partner shower sex is great, and the other side can be like Shannon saying no, why she doesn't like find somebody that calls.
Speaker 8: In eight four for Joe Live. I don't know if Lydia will, if we'll have that. I think just the steam, the closeness. I think you know, the bodies are wet.
Speaker 11: Do you wash each other?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I think you should.
Speaker 8: I think it's kind of very it's very on a bench.
Speaker 9: In our shower, but it's kind of at a funky height.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I've been.
Speaker 11: I'd rather it's a few guys, and I feel like they were obsessed with always wanting to get me in the shower. But like as a girl, I'm not trying to get my hair wet all the time. This is a lot of word.
Speaker 5: Put it in a shower cap.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we realize what's happening right now. If you got to put it in a shower cap to get the job done, I think we can. You're okay with it, okay.
Speaker 7: I think there are also people that don't like sho sex in like a swimming pool, so maybe water.
Speaker 9: It's kind of the same thing.
Speaker 10: It's a little bit of an issue, but.
Speaker 5: You're submerged if you're in a pool, if you're in a shower. You know, Holly, what's up?
Speaker 22: Holly, Hey, good morning, everybody.
Speaker 9: Good morning.
Speaker 5: What's happened? Are you?
Speaker 7: Are you pro or con on showers?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 9: Come on, my.
Speaker 22: Shower is mine. I'm not trying to be breathing in half my shower.
Speaker 9: You get it.
Speaker 7: What if you have a good rain head, you know.
Speaker 25: A shower head on both sides, then maybe maybe.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm with you there.
Speaker 7: I always wanted a shower where it came at you at every direction, you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 5: One that just like literally was like you know, what, come on in?
Speaker 9: I want to if that were my shower, but that is, But that is my shower.
Speaker 10: Is the one side of the wall, old fashioned shower.
Speaker 8: Yeah, if you got the removable one, you could like take it and do other things.
Speaker 7: I think the removable one honestly should not be used for that unless you're by yourself, because the next time you use it and need it, I like stick that near my butt to clean my button.
Speaker 5: I mean, you don't put it in that touch your butt. No, I know, but page, what's going on? Page? What you're doing?
Speaker 22: So I have to agree with Shannon on this.
Speaker 25: My shower is my shower, and I get that there are sometimes that like you can invite yourself in and everything, But she is right, sometimes it does hurt.
Speaker 10: I think women are prominently or like territorial. They got our time and space in the shower.
Speaker 7: They don't. It's a guy thing, I think to like showers and have.
Speaker 25: Sex and if if that's the case, I will invite you in.
Speaker 7: Will you do it with a slow finger thing like like like where you slowly like do one of these things.
Speaker 9: It's more just a planned thing. I feel like a power curtain.
Speaker 7: It'd be all over all of a sudden, Oh, the shower curtain.
Speaker 5: We like our showers toower curtain.
Speaker 8: Guys, we like our showers too. We like our a longe time. I like my music going, I like the vibe. But I do think we are more available for a more communal experience.
Speaker 5: And it sounds like the women what about bathtubs together?
Speaker 10: Like like I don't even like taking by myself.
Speaker 7: Like like those you know sometimes people have like sexy bat big bathtub.
Speaker 5: Have you had no? That would be the next time I would take it. Let's all go together as a show and hang out. See what happens by the way.
Speaker 7: There by the way, there is not one person that says that that's not a man. And there's all these men, but there's not one woman that's like, Shannon, you are missing out.
Speaker 5: What a horrible thing. H Joe. Joe is a guy the are you there, Joe?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 7: Joe is a guy that thinks like a woman because guess what, Joe, you don't like shower sex, Like I don't.
Speaker 42: Mind it, but like when you want to have sex in your showering, you want to like clean yourself like good, you know by you know.
Speaker 12: I don't know, Like you want to clean your ass?
Speaker 17: You want to be by yourself?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then you gotta clean.
Speaker 17: Then you gotta act like you're clean.
Speaker 10: Bring up a great point, like I want to I want to get all the spaces ready to do that. I don't want you to see me in the process of doing.
Speaker 8: That sex after the shower or before the showers okay, then after.
Speaker 10: But this is the other thing. I feel like I'm very picky. I need I want to be completely dry, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, in moisture. Hold on, Teresa, Teresa, what's going on? Hey, good morning, Teresa.
Speaker 15: I just wanted to say my husband.
Speaker 14: And I were very clumsy and like we are not okay, you might die in there, but.
Speaker 17: I'm a woman.
Speaker 14: I've things to do and everything.
Speaker 15: Shower absolutely not.
Speaker 41: But it's like it's like I got a minute, we can freshen up, but it's not happening in there.
Speaker 8: No way can I tell you I like long hot showers like I like them long and really really hot.
Speaker 9: I love my scalding.
Speaker 7: And by the way, here's a little tip tankless water heaters. So I've not done a tankless water heater. If you have a home and you can do it, it's the best thing ever.
Speaker 10: But also you can have a plumber come to your house and adjust your maximum temperature for more than it legally is supposed to be.
Speaker 9: And I did that.
Speaker 5: Legally you can get in trouble for doing it that well.
Speaker 10: So we had to have our we had to have our bathroom redone because there was a flood situation and supposedly when they come out and inspect it's only supposed to get up to a certain temperature.
Speaker 9: And I was like, Frank, that sucker. After the inspector leaves.
Speaker 7: I took out the little cartridges that were making it, you know, not rain, you know what I mean? Like I wanted to pour on me. I wanted to I wanted to rip my skin out. That's what I want.
Speaker 11: It's like hannimalle or something.
Speaker 5: I want to take a shower. What's going on, Eric, how you doing?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 17: Good morning?
Speaker 36: Oh?
Speaker 5: We got the person go ahead I.
Speaker 22: Disagree with Senne.
Speaker 40: The morning hours or whenever a sower is is the best.
Speaker 22: Okay, I can share.
Speaker 17: The sexy time is amazing.
Speaker 39: You're missing out, girl, You're missing out to the side.
Speaker 8: No, so you like going in there and having him just all of a sudden boo surprise.
Speaker 5: You and then you know or he'll tell me to join you.
Speaker 7: Don't ever have a situation where you feel like you're cold because you're standing outside of the water.
Speaker 17: No, absolutely not.
Speaker 22: You must say he's set me up.
Speaker 7: I always feel like, honestly, I'll be honest with you. I always feel like guys only like it because guys are big porn guys and the whole showers porn stuff is so prominent, is it?
Speaker 5: I think? I think so.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 9: Somebody told me the bookmark.
Speaker 7: Be me b is on with us and this shall be your voice.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 6: So my sister.
Speaker 26: Was having time in this hour with her husband and ended up flooding their bathroom and it flooded all the way down to their first floor ceiling and it had to do.
Speaker 15: All the work to it.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, wait, what happened? Did they cover up the plug and it and it overflowed or it was just so much water going down the drain that it couldn't do it.
Speaker 26: It just flooded the I mean it just flooded. I don't I don't think she'll ever.
Speaker 13: Do it again.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, that's wild. But they flooded their entire home because of this. That's craziness. Are you voices?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 7: Because your sister would kill you for being on the radio telling her story.
Speaker 26: Yes, to be honest, I might just say sibling, but sister just came right.
Speaker 7: Out all right, Well, hey, you're not as freaky as your sister, I'm assuming.
Speaker 26: Honestly, she's more of the King's one.
Speaker 7: She's the one you don't tell your husband that, do you though, Like that's one of those ones where you don't tell your husband.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you know Julie and found out?
Speaker 8: Yeah, because now did he try to get a shower with you then that night? Say wait a second, let me see if you would lude this?
Speaker 26: Yeah, see's the more changed one when it comes to that, Like I'm the wild child probably.
Speaker 5: Oh you guys, look at it. These sisters are wild the sisters or where did that? Where did that come from? Your mama wild lady too?
Speaker 26: Honestly, I couldn't even tell you.
Speaker 7: Could you imagine your parents back in the day showering.
Speaker 9: Together like I do I ever want to think of my parents.
Speaker 6: I got to go.
Speaker 5: I could believe it. You could believe it absolutely wow. All right, yeah, he probably tried it everywhere. All right, b We'll talk to you later. Bye. We eat Lodo in the morning.
Speaker 4: With this very important complaint from a listener.
Speaker 59: You guys act like such minor inconveniences are a national emergency. So your coffee order got up big deals. It's not like someone saw it off your arms.
Speaker 29: This has been a breaking news alert from a listener on Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 7: All right, we're giving you Ed Sharon tickets. Text to win right now. Text Sharon s h E E r A n as an Ed's last name for a chance to win tickets. Text it to nine five five zero zero and you could be going to Ford Field to see Ed. That show is Ed Sharon on August, the twenty ninth end of the month. On text to win right now, text Sharon the ninety five five zero zero Well Choor.
Speaker 6: In the mornings, Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 8: All right, Shan with the Dirty on the thirty what's going on, Shannon, Well, I.
Speaker 10: Don't have any updates on Perez Hilton. If you've been following this story, so I'm going to give you everything that we know about the situation so far. Overnight, celebrity blogger Perez Hilton just really freaked out fans by. He was doing a live stream and he was covered in blood. I have not watched this, to be fair, but people say it look like he was cutting himself. He was self harming. It is going around on TikTok. I didn't want to partake in watching it, but the Miami Dade County Sheriff's office said that they got multiple multiple phone calls of an individual broadcasting acts of self harm on social media. It turns out it was Perez Hilton. They dispatch deputies to investigate, got to his home, spoke with some family members that were present, and decided, yeah, we need to take him to the hospital. So that's where he is still this morning, receiving medical attention. His team releasing a statement basically saying, right now, our primary concern is Perez's health and well being, as well as the well being of his family.
Speaker 9: So we don't have any updates. I do want to say.
Speaker 10: If you are thinking about harming yourself, or maybe you just need somebody to talk to, please call her. Text the Suicide Hotline nine to eight eight Help, available twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. Did He's prison sentence has been changed yet again. Last month, the Federal Bureau of Prisons moved up his release date by a month to January of twenty twenty eight. As of yesterday, it got bumped back again to February twentieth of twenty twenty eight. He got into some sort of role with another inmate. I don't know over what. I don't know if anybody was hurt. I just know it got pushed back once again. Did you guys, were you guys on MySpace.
Speaker 5: Back in the day?
Speaker 9: Did you hear?
Speaker 10: Did you do you hear that they may be bringing back my Space? They're well, okay, so it kind of did so Tom.
Speaker 9: Everybody remembers Tom. He was like the first run on there. Well, then these two I don't.
Speaker 10: Know if they were brothers or friends ended up buying MySpace in twenty eleven. I believe so. My Space was kind of the first social media platform. It launched in two thousand and three. Then Facebook gave it a serious run for its money, and Facebook essentially won that battle. So these two, they are brothers, Tim and Chris vander Hook bought my Space in twenty eleven.
Speaker 9: They spent years trying to.
Speaker 10: Revive it as like a music focused platform, but nothing really stuck. But now they're going to try again. So I don't know when they're going to officially roll it out, only that it is happening at some point, So you may have to think about a top eight again.
Speaker 5: Do we need any more social media?
Speaker 9: I know, I'm with you. I'm so fatigued with all of them, but.
Speaker 8: Sure not as long as long as you know they help people express themselves in a positive way.
Speaker 5: I'm here for it.
Speaker 8: Tom is my face, every social media founder CEO.
Speaker 5: Tom did what he did and got off the way. You know what, turn around smile. Everybody else trying to do so much.
Speaker 24: Man.
Speaker 7: Tom didn't make as much money though as Soccerberg.
Speaker 5: The look, I'm good with sixty million. I can live off that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and I saw that you you want to play some election audio?
Speaker 5: Yes, so I got to here.
Speaker 7: There's now an official looks like every one of the news networks are saying that it is official, a big win for abdul Lsied. He is going to be the Democratic nominee for the Senate race in Michigan, going up against Mike Rogers and the Republicans.
Speaker 5: I also want to speak to this moment.
Speaker 44: We've got thirteen weeks to defeat Mike Rogers, and however we might feel about the campaign we've just come through, I want you to understand that it pales in comparison to the cynicism, in comparison to the corporatism, in comparison to the lies Mike Rogers and Donald Trump are going to tell. There is so much more that unites us. However much we might disagree with our Democratic opponent. There is so much more that unites us than divides us.
Speaker 7: Has Hailey Stevens come out to So?
Speaker 10: The last I saw was what she posted on Facebook and that was last night.
Speaker 5: So there's no concession yet.
Speaker 9: I have yeah.
Speaker 10: And last night she just said thank you Michigan. So proud of the movement we built over the past year. No matter the outcome, I'm grateful for your support. I haven't seen anything since then.
Speaker 7: This was on a couple of different sites that I just saw, and it was trending in a little bit.
Speaker 5: But Abdul doctor elsa Ed was.
Speaker 7: Talking about his social media and some people are saying when he said this, it exposes what he looks at on social media.
Speaker 4: You're on Instagram.
Speaker 44: My team has has actually some Instagram account and like the things that I actually look.
Speaker 2: At on Instagram.
Speaker 5: Right, of course we get served that on your for you page. But then like every third video.
Speaker 44: That scrolls on its own is going to be some only fans model, And it's because it clocked me as being a forty some year old man.
Speaker 7: So one of the sites that I saw it on was saying, well, no, it doesn't just send it to you. It sends it to you if you're on OnlyFans, which honestly probably makes them more electable.
Speaker 5: Like I would like you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: People though, really, well, I feel like I don't get only fans stuff on my stuff, and I have a lot of people I know that are on only fans.
Speaker 5: Do you ever get only fans?
Speaker 11: I just know that. Like I think if my friends look something up and then I communicate with them, I feel like I get my friends.
Speaker 5: Yeah stuff.
Speaker 8: It could be the fact that you know, maybe he is looking at DESKTU or it could be. I think some of the it's targeted. It's demographic targeting.
Speaker 12: You know what I mean.
Speaker 8: If you if you're a certain age and you're a man, you probably get fit stuff that a certain woman of a different edge doesn't.
Speaker 7: Do you like, listen, do you mind? I don't mind if if a political.
Speaker 8: Candidate is on only fans, is he a married guy or single guy?
Speaker 12: Married?
Speaker 5: Okay, well you know what.
Speaker 7: I don't listen, But I do think it's interesting because I've had that happen to me before, where I'm like, why does this thing keep showing me girls with big boobs?
Speaker 8: I'm like, oh, that's maybe I was looking at girls with baby boobs. Maybe it might have happened.
Speaker 10: If it is anything from today, you can always cut up on the podcast on that iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 7: I can't believe you've never seen born Like when you when's the last time you looked at porn?
Speaker 5: It hasn't been that long. Ain't a lot twitter be And guess what we just to myself doing.
Speaker 7: We just put it in the air right now. You're going to see a lot of it.
Speaker 29: This is something in the dirty on the thirty on our podcast now at Mojo in the Morning dot com.
Speaker 3: Hey your bills, you damn right your bills pay.
Speaker 29: We'll give you a shot at one thousand dollars in just a few minutes on Mojo.
Speaker 4: In the Morning.
Speaker 5: All right, it's Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 7: I was talking about how I'm going to this radio conference, the radio boot Camp Morning Show boot Camp. I uh got to ask a quick question. Do you have any bartenders that are listening to the show right now? I want to ask them this question. If we've got any of them listening, Lydia put them through right away. If they do, call So let me explain how this thing works. This place that we go to. We go to a just like you know a lot of people do you have a convention, But the convention's and a hotel in their ballrooms and they have the meeting times all set up and stuff. But truly the different sessions and panels that they have are good. But the best things that you get at going to this thing is hanging out in the hotel bar. So hanging out in the hotel bar and getting a chance to talk to some people that are in the business, you know, like radio, other radio people, podcasters, television people have gone in the past. Uh, there's been musicians, like like in the last boot camp that I went to, Lyddiya and I were so surprised we saw reality television stars because it was in La so there was a lot of reality TV stars that go there, which, by the way, I feel bad for reality TV stars because there's nothing. Matt Ishba said something interesting one time. Matt Ishba said, you'd rather be rich than be famous because of a reality television star is just famous without being rich. And honestly, that's the truth that the whole thing, because a reality television star doesn't necessarily make a lot of money. But they're at Morning show boot Camp. They're not rich. I can gee you to that. There were a couple of the bachelors and bachelorettes that came. They because people come to the morning show boot camp because there's potential advertisers for like their podcasts and things. Okay, the box all right, so so let me let me talk why I want to talk to the about the bar thing. So like I'm going with Lydia and Bianca. They're gonna both be there with me and we're gonna all hang out and we're gonna hang out around whatever the hotel bar is at this Hilton or whatever in Cleveland. And usually when I go to a bar, I will buy drink for myself, drink for Bianca, drink for Lydia, but I'll also buy, like maybe a round for a few of the other radio people that are there. When you buy a round of drinks at a bar. Do bartenders hate it when you say? When they say would you like to open a tab? I always say close it out. I don't like having a tab open. And I'm gonna tell you a couple of reasons why, and maybe you'll convince me that I'm doing this wrong. I always feel like when I have a tab open that I'm going to end up spending more money. But am I spending more money by paying you out and tipping NonStop throughout the evening and doing like four or five of those? And do bartenders hate when you do the Hey? You know, just do a uh, you know, just close me out?
Speaker 8: When I go to the bar, I'm always scared to leave a tab open, So if they ask the question, I'm immediately like no, and then I'll start to order more after I do that. I'm not tipping crazy every time because I know I'm going to consistently order more drinks. I will tip every time, but it'll be incremental that will accumulate at the end of the night to one larger tip if I just kept the tab open.
Speaker 11: Okay, that makes sense, but mine's more so also because when I'm ready to leave, I'm ready to leave. I don't want to have to go find them wait in line, like I just want to go.
Speaker 7: Do Kevin, you go back to that you're feeling uncomfortable having a tab open. Do you feel uncomfortable having a tab open because you think the bartenders going into the back and buying things online?
Speaker 8: No, I just one of the issues I guess I have or insecurities. I don't like somebody else being in possession.
Speaker 5: Of my car.
Speaker 8: So just to like give away the ownership of my card is like, I don't need to do all of that. Just cash me on and we'll play this time. I definitely didn't have a card. Didn't you lose your wallet?
Speaker 5: Shut up? I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't like honestly them having my possession of a card too. I like, just swipe it and give me the card back, Like, why do they have to have the possession of the card and they hold on to the card.
Speaker 5: It makes me feel like.
Speaker 7: They're doing something wrong with it, you know, like I'm gonna get next thing, you know, I'm gonna have like some lady in Indonesia that I bought something for.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 10: Also, I've never thought about this yet that but like, people know who you are, and people know who you are. So if I'm at the bar and I'm like, you know, not not a good person, I could go up at the end of the night and be like, oh I want can I I need my card back? What's the name Anna Rob? And they give you the card? Has that ever happened?
Speaker 5: That would be crazy?
Speaker 9: How do they know that I'm not Ana Rob?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 48: Right?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 7: That would be crazy. Let's ask the bartender this sun with us. Carly here right now, Carly, I need your help, Carly.
Speaker 18: Okay, So I know all bars are different. I'm actually sitting in the parking lot. I'm about to go open the bar right now. But some bars are different. How we do it here? When somebody does start a tab, I take your card long enough just to tab it and add it to the system itself, and then it gets handed right back, So I know that makes people feel a little bit more comfortable, but I will say, as a bartender, it gets a little easier if you keep the tab open and just come back and tell me the name. But we totally don't mind if you close it out and just come back more than once.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, so what do you what about the whole somebody going up to the bar in saying that they're your name and closing the tab out and then stealing your credit card or whatever.
Speaker 5: Did that ever happen to you at your bar?
Speaker 18: No, Like I said, we give everybody's cards right back to them. There'll be some instances where people come up and they'll try to add drinks to a tab, but we typically, unless you're the person that handed us the card physically, will tell you no, like yeah, unless you need to start a toab.
Speaker 9: Yourself, give me your car that too.
Speaker 10: I'm surprised that doesn't happen more like, oh, yeah, I'm on Kevin's tab.
Speaker 21: Mm hmm.
Speaker 18: Yeah, you know, but some well do try really hard. But I'm here enough. I've got some facial recognition, and I'm like.
Speaker 10: No, yeah, I always got that at hotels as well, when they're like when I put something on my room, which I do all the time, and I say it loud enough, or I'm like, oh the last name, or were four one whitlam?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 10: The person next to me. You could just go up to the bar and be like, oh real, four oh one whitlam?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Do you know what I mean that?
Speaker 8: Yeah, car Carly is a bartender, Carly, how long you've been a bartender, Carly.
Speaker 18: I've been a bartender for about two and.
Speaker 17: A half years now.
Speaker 5: Okay, so I don't know if that's considered tenure or whatever.
Speaker 8: But have you known other bartenders in your time to do stuff with people's cards, Like have you ever seen somebody write down some card information or like we'll just say shop or anything like that.
Speaker 18: Not a bartender. There was one server that I worked with back in the day that she would like take people's cards and be like, I'm just gonna hold on to it since you've got a bigger group, and then she'd add a bunch of extra stuff to the test. And I shut that down as soon as I found.
Speaker 5: Out she did it, because obviously, but.
Speaker 13: It's very very rare.
Speaker 18: I'd say most of the people's industry kind of.
Speaker 22: Prefer to keep their job.
Speaker 5: Over a couple.
Speaker 7: Carly, here's another quick question for you, because you said you're about to open up the bar. Do you hate having to go in there and slice up limes, lemons, oranges things like that?
Speaker 40: Yes, I do.
Speaker 18: I actually have two scars directly next to each other on my first finger most time.
Speaker 7: So you're the responsible one, though, the bartender that starts the day is usually the one that they trust the most because you're getting the day started for them.
Speaker 18: Yep. And I shut it down for him last night.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, it's a hard worker. Well to come over and see you, Carly. Thank you for the call.
Speaker 13: Absolutely, I have a good day, guys.
Speaker 5: Sorry, take care of yourself. Nick. What's up? Nick? Hye?
Speaker 32: Hey, I was just calling about the bars have thing about.
Speaker 20: It's funny for me because me and my friends we go out to the bars.
Speaker 37: All the time, and at the end of the night, I always go to cast out and they always go up and sneak all their.
Speaker 3: Drinks on my tail.
Speaker 7: Wait, these are friends of yours with friends like those? Yeah, my best friend who needs enemies?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: That's that's great, Oh.
Speaker 32: It's great, It's amazing. At the end of the night.
Speaker 29: You think it's going to be like twenty five bucks and it ends up being like sixty.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh. What bars do you hang out at?
Speaker 5: Nick?
Speaker 32: Just in Toledo at all kinds of bars around? Okay, I go to the spot all the time, this random places.
Speaker 5: All right, cool?
Speaker 7: Thanks Beddy, appreciate it. What's up, Jim?
Speaker 5: How you doing good?
Speaker 19: I'm actually driving in a senior bus right now.
Speaker 5: It's a part time gig that I do. Wait, so what is that called the senior bus? I drive a senior bus, a little smart buses.
Speaker 6: Yes, the.
Speaker 5: Pair of transit bus.
Speaker 17: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 32: I drive people around West West Bloomfield.
Speaker 5: Are you a bus now?
Speaker 8: Aficionadosn't yours?
Speaker 7: Can cavin is? Cavin is mister smart bus here?
Speaker 5: Jam nice? So no, I was regarding the credit cards.
Speaker 19: I've traveled in Mexico and traveled in Canada this summer, and they don't. They don't take your credit card away from the table. They'll they bring a little cash you know, electronic uh to your table.
Speaker 5: Now do you I like that? Do you like that mistake? Because then they're wanting you to tip right in front of them. You like that? Does that give you anxiety.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I'm not crazy about that part, but I do like it from the security standpoint.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, I guess the security thing is good. But I hate when they do this now at restaurants. Actually, one of the really nice restaurants in the Detroit area, Steak Place, does that, and I think it's I think it is uh. I think it's cheesy or what do they call it? Uh tacky? I think it's tacky. I think it's Yeah, it's very tacky.
Speaker 48: Uh was.
Speaker 5: Anthony? What's up? Anthony?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 5: How you guys doing.
Speaker 7: We're doing good. We're getting ready to uh to. I don't know what we're doing? Go ahead, what are you gonna say?
Speaker 34: So?
Speaker 37: So, I I DJ at a local club where I'm from, and typically sometimes I'll get kits from patroons for a song requests. And this typical night, I had a uh a'll request for two songs. The lady paid me eighty dollars wait quick pick money. I go to the group of people where my wife is and her and her friends are having sat So, Hey, who had who bought these shops? I want to thank them? And she said, oh you did with your tip? I'm like, oh, thanks, a lot, So there goes my tip.
Speaker 32: And all my money for the night.
Speaker 5: Where do you work, Anthony, Well, I I just did.
Speaker 12: A local club in town.
Speaker 32: It's called It's It's at the Wrigley Downtown.
Speaker 5: Player on nice all right, can we come and get free drinks with his tips? Not on my tip? I will tell you this.
Speaker 7: Our listeners are always so nice to us, like when we've gone to different places and you know, they'll go hey and I it can really honestly, I don't like it when somebody will go let me, let me buy like this round.
Speaker 9: At our own events, people will say.
Speaker 7: That, okay, I'd buy you a drink or wherever the deal is. Yeah, that's crazy, you know what. The one thing I want to go back one one last comment on this convention thing. The hotels make a killing off of these having a radio convention there because radio people drink like crazy. Most of us probably should not be. And the wile this is when you go to a morning show boot camp and the hotel bar closes at like nine o'clock.
Speaker 9: Why don't you take some bottles from in here and put them in your room.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't need to drink that much, but I'm saying for you.
Speaker 9: But like you know, but I sure everybody comes to your room for Shopfore I'm.
Speaker 7: Not bringing people to my room either. I'm not doing that, Shannon. I'm telling you I'm behaving myself.
Speaker 12: But no.
Speaker 7: But I'm saying, like it's fun to drink at the hotel bar, and I'm thinking these guys are like stupid, like economically, have that bar open.
Speaker 8: You got Bianca there. You know that you're gonna get a lot of people buying stuff, all right.
Speaker 2: Don't kicking White Detroit, USNX.
Speaker 5: I'm skiing Grandmothers SI.
Speaker 2: Radio station guaranteed the.
Speaker 1: Real stories, real laughs, real dojo.
Speaker 5: In the Mooning Live.
Speaker 7: I can't believe I just saw that I popped on an AD for something. You ever pop on an AD and when you see it, you go, I think I want to buy this thing every day. A clothing company recently announced a shirt that can supposedly remain odor free for more than a month while wearing it every day. Naturally, they're cheap too, by the way, the latest version of the shirt is a seventy nine dollars shirt. So if well I know it, you wear it every day, you wouldn't do that. The clothing company is called how would you pronounce this? Uh, it's h e R C l e o N. You can actually look it up. Recently announced the shirt that's supposed remains odor free for more than a month while wearing it every single day. In truth, by the way, they've tried this out in the summer, hot months to find this.
Speaker 10: Out, like people like you. Then wear it one day and it's got crap all over it a throat in the wash.
Speaker 7: Anyway, Well, if you're wearing a bib, I can wear a bib with us. Here's how they're doing it. It's got an ingredients of copper, silver, zinc, gold, volcanic ash, how heavy is this shirt? And other secret ingredients that will help keep the thing clean. The shirt is available in all kinds of colors, navy blue, burgundy, dark green, and black. Here's the interesting thing. You can order it right now. It says you can order it right now, or if you want to, you can actually wait.
Speaker 5: Let's say it.
Speaker 7: He says you can order it right now and it will be delivered to your house within a couple of weeks. You know what this reminds me of? Do you guys ever see the commercials with the guy who is uh Olivia Benson's cop friend from a law and.
Speaker 8: Order SVU, who is our longtime partner, yea, her longtime partner. This guy something Maloney or whatever. Did you ever see his commercials? Christ Christopher Maloney. He does commercials all the time for some kind of a shirt that you wear that supposedly makes your backfield Tommy Copper, Tommy, do you know.
Speaker 11: What I'm talking about?
Speaker 9: Watching TV commercials?
Speaker 5: Shannon? I watch a lot.
Speaker 7: First off, I watch a lot of a lot of news, so I have a lot of you know, CNN, Fox News, MS NOW. But I also have a lot of honestly, uh, you know, random TBS, TNT occasionally you know what I mean. I guy flip around Tommy Coppers.
Speaker 8: Yeah, would you wear Do you honestly think if you hey seventy six ninety nine for this shirt full of copper and zinc and gold and volcanic energy, Yeah, that.
Speaker 5: You would wear it every day?
Speaker 7: I don't know if I necessarily want to wear the shirt every single day, although I will tell you this, I wear jeans a lot of times, multiple days, and I I just throw them in the dryer just to firm them up.
Speaker 5: A little bit.
Speaker 9: You know, that's the thing I do the same thing I do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it makes me wow.
Speaker 7: I try to I try to keep that firmed up and also get rid of the butt smell because I feel like there's a butt of wash.
Speaker 54: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'll throw it in there with a bounty sheet. Boom done.
Speaker 5: And this is why Chelsea washes the clothes.
Speaker 10: No, no, anything that says that it's not going to stink or like suret like Lululemon has moisture wicking or whatever that is such bs I don't know, and I'm like, I'm still sweaty and wet.
Speaker 5: The only time I would do this is for like a challenge. Yeah, if I got a challenged to like wear the same shirt every day, like I would do that, would you? It's like if the company pay me. Yeah. It was like, look, bro, we're gonna tell you this.
Speaker 9: Suckers for all of this crap, but not that.
Speaker 5: But I love like this.
Speaker 7: Can we have people call us up and tell us whatever the ad is of something that they saw on Instagram and they bought it because it was so good they had to buy it. Because I'd love to hear those what we're gonna say I'm sorry.
Speaker 11: Oh, I was just gonna say that I'm the opposite. Like as soon as I see sponsored on something scroll.
Speaker 5: Oh really why oh man?
Speaker 8: Some of that, like some of these ads, I don't know, clothes, all the housing products out of furniture.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, they give me.
Speaker 10: I'm so happy I'm not on TikTok because I heard TikTok shop is like I would be so broke.
Speaker 7: Like my favorite is like like I don't need a shirt that doesn't smell. I need a couch that doesn't get stained, you know what I mean? Like I know that they have like the stuff that you can put on your couch so that doesn't get stained, don't.
Speaker 10: Yeah, or rugs that can withstand dog pee dog pee not smell. There's no amount of wool light or whatever, full wax, nothing that will remove that smell.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Chelsea uses this like spray stuff that you're supposedly spray and the dogs won't go back and anymore.
Speaker 9: Trust I've tried it all. It's like now they love that spot.
Speaker 7: I like the idea, like this would be nice for packing to go away. Like if you if you're at a trip to go away, you pack one shirt. I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 5: I mean, seriously, what.
Speaker 10: Happens when you dribble pasta sauce on it, or red wine or your coffee.
Speaker 9: You're screwed tied to go.
Speaker 5: Get the dark any one. It was like a door dropped the water on it and right off.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's cancer on a pair of pants. It's chemicals that makes.
Speaker 9: It that way.
Speaker 7: Do you guys ever, did you ever hear the story about Johnny Dare? You know who Johnny Dare? Is you ever hear me talk about my buddy Johnny who met him at the Hall of Fame thing? Kevin Johnny Dare's old program director and he's still the program director in Kansas City. Is a whole bob, but they call him the actual words, a whole bob.
Speaker 5: Every single day of his.
Speaker 7: Life has worn a black T shirt with a pair of medium blue jeans, with a pair of brown shoes. It looks like every single day he's wearing the same outfit, the same one every single day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's smart kind of has the same outfit every day.
Speaker 9: There's really changing it up lately.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you have been with color, but it's like a quarter zip and.
Speaker 7: A that's my summer out. It's my summer thing. I did pack, by the way, for this thing this weekend. I packed a lot of jeans, white jeans. I packed my white jeans. They may come out. I may wear them on my panel. I may wear the white jeans on the panel. Send us photos on white jeans in.
Speaker 5: It on the panel. Maybe we'll see you all white on white. Can I tell you?
Speaker 7: I bought a white T shirt and I bought I bought an Italian horn necklace too. I'm gonna wear that to Oscar. What's going on Oscar?
Speaker 58: Hey?
Speaker 12: First time, long time?
Speaker 5: What's going on Oscar?
Speaker 12: Not much?
Speaker 40: Not much so.
Speaker 32: Regarding the sponsored ads and also on like TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, A lot of times those are just items that someone's getting pushed to, you know, advertise, and they're just drop ships.
Speaker 43: From like Ali Baba Dhga any of that.
Speaker 32: So you're gonna wait like two three weeks when reality, you could just pay like I don't know, five bucks more on Amazon, get the same product, different name, and you get in like two days.
Speaker 5: Okay, quick question for you.
Speaker 8: Would you buy a shirt that you all you had to do was put that thing on and every day you could wear that shirt, the same shirt without cleaning it.
Speaker 32: I don't know if that's real, to be honest, because I feel like it gets stinky after a while.
Speaker 7: Well, what's unreal about the thing? I don't understand what you would think that would.
Speaker 43: Not be real the material or something, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't necessarily, you know, think that they don't have this thing. And by the way, the idea of this, if they can make that into a shirt, make it into a pair of pants and underwear next, would you wear the same underwear every single day if it didn't smell?
Speaker 5: That's kind of crazy. What's up, Alissa?
Speaker 34: Hi?
Speaker 14: Hey, first time, long time. So I'm calling in regards to you know, ads that you get on your social media. So I used to work out in a gym that had a little bit darker lighting. Recently, in the last six months, switched to a new gym. Listen, I work out a lot. I've had three kids. I realized that the more lighting you can see a lot more stuff when you're working out. And I was targeted by an ad for cameltoe preventative fundro.
Speaker 9: pH Wait, that's the best stuff?
Speaker 39: Buy it?
Speaker 9: Is it called camel no yes, yes, by it, I am telling you that is a guess purchase.
Speaker 32: So I did.
Speaker 14: And they're also supposed to be like, you know, like moisture wicking or whatever, because sometimes when you work out hard in your groin area, you know.
Speaker 13: I don't know, you just begin a little sweaty down there.
Speaker 39: So listen, I bought some.
Speaker 14: I bought four prayers I approve. I wear them all the time. Ten out of ten recommend listen.
Speaker 7: I get goldbone ads sent to me all the time too. The crash, the crash. You know, I've never tried it. Honestly, I've never tried it. I probably need it, but I've never tried it.
Speaker 14: The gold Bane's probably a little bit cheaper.
Speaker 7: But yeah, thanks Alyssa. Appreciate you call us more often. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I have a great day.
Speaker 7: Guys, you too, take care of yourself. Melissa is on with us right now. Hi, Melissa, good morning, Good morning Melissa. How are you fantastic? What's going on? Just the two of us are on the phone together, everybody else left. I see are you doing?
Speaker 5: What are you wearing? What are you wearing?
Speaker 8: Are you are you wearing a shit? By the way, can you imagine. Can you imagine you're doing the hot thing and you're going, what are you wearing? I'm wearing a shirt that you can.
Speaker 5: Wear every single day day, or Tommy Copper, what's going on, Melissa.
Speaker 35: I'm actually very proudly wearing a tennis outfit for the first time. So I'm going to play pickleball for the first time.
Speaker 42: Thank you very nice.
Speaker 5: Street girls are hut.
Speaker 35: I wanted to call because just because you like it doesn't smell doesn't mean it's not disgusting. It needs to be washed.
Speaker 14: Like if you are going anywhere out.
Speaker 35: In public, your shirt is getting dirty, clothes are getting dirty. I am a teacher and I changed the minute I come home before I touch anyone or anything, because again, you might not smell.
Speaker 15: But somebody's seed on you or cost on you, or you touch something, and that's discussing.
Speaker 5: And listen, I'm going to tell you that I think that's probably this.
Speaker 7: Remember during COVID, we used to leave our clothes in our garage exactly you know what I mean, Like we all thought we were like stopping the we're stopping the illness.
Speaker 5: Be by doing that, you probably should.
Speaker 7: When you come home and instantly take off your clothes, you know, and change out of them, especially if you're somebody that works in school like that.
Speaker 5: So well, thank you. Hey, are you getting excited you're going to be back in school here soon?
Speaker 14: Absolutely not.
Speaker 34: You're hilarious.
Speaker 5: When do you guys go back before Labor Day or after?
Speaker 35: We are still after labor Day, which is glorious for me.
Speaker 20: I do enjoy it.
Speaker 35: But we don't get out until June eighteenth.
Speaker 12: No, that sucks.
Speaker 7: Wow, Well, enjoy your last month or so that you got. It's going to go fast. You've never played pickleball before?
Speaker 21: I have not.
Speaker 5: Do you know the rules?
Speaker 7: Like, do you know like the whole not any You can't go into the kitchen and all the rest of that stuff.
Speaker 9: If I can do it, you can, I promise.
Speaker 8: There's a Well they'll tea, they'll teach you, but the rules are gone. You're gonna love it. Who are the people you're going to play with?
Speaker 35: Other teacher?
Speaker 7: Oh, that's incredible. You guys are gonna have a lot of fun. Seriously, it's a lot of I'm excited.
Speaker 15: They play every Wednesday.
Speaker 25: I'm excited to go for the first time with my ridiculous outfit.
Speaker 7: Well, we can't wait to get you back on a regular basis listening to us in the morning on your way to school.
Speaker 20: That is very true.
Speaker 5: Take care of Melissa. We appreciate you. All right. We're gonna give you a chance to win.
Speaker 4: Emoji in the Morning has a shot for you to win one thousand dollars. No, your bills is on.
Speaker 7: We have one thousand dollars that could be yours right now. To pay your bills, just go to Mojo in the Morning dot com and the.
Speaker 8: Word green green could be your winning word to win one thousand dollars to pay your bills green, g R, E E N. Enter that up on Mojo on the Morning dot com and then pick up your phone if you get an out of area call. That's how we tell you that you want a thousand bucks.
Speaker 3: Mojo in the Morning Online Mojo on the Morning dot com.
Speaker 29: Missis most listened to podcast is the Mojo in the Morning Show.
Speaker 4: Hard to Believe down to the podcast. Hey, listen on our free iHeartRadio app. It's the second date update on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 5: All right, second Date update? Why are you not getting a call?
Speaker 7: Hailey is on with us this morning and Haley getting ghosted after going on a date, hanging out all night and then even and I'm safe to say this, she said it was okay even having sex. So they baked cookies and he's not calling back.
Speaker 5: Haley.
Speaker 7: You there, yeah, Hey, we're gonna find out what's going on.
Speaker 5: Here this morning. Okay, okay, all right, all right, I want.
Speaker 7: You to hang right there. I'm gonna pick up this line right now, Haley, say hello to Blake.
Speaker 5: Hey, Blake, Hey, Hey Hailey, Blake. What's happening? How are you?
Speaker 32: I'm all right not uh, I don't know. I'm not thrilled to be doing this again, but I'm good.
Speaker 7: So it wasn't a good date? I mean, how do how does a date not be good when you had you guys have sex with each other? Like, what's what's wrong with that?
Speaker 32: I may I'll tell you honestly, the date was good.
Speaker 12: Actually, the date was good.
Speaker 32: It was a good date. It was uh that sex after it's not.
Speaker 5: The sex wasn't.
Speaker 8: So you're actually thinking that you don't want to go on another date with Haley, or you're trying to blow her off because you think that the sex was bad.
Speaker 32: I mean, yes, exactly, like the worst that I've personally had.
Speaker 9: You guys just.
Speaker 10: Didn't like click or connect. Chemistry was off? Yeah, Like was there something specific or overall it just like didn't.
Speaker 2: Work for you.
Speaker 32: I mean what overall it didn't work for me? It was like chemistry. I'll tell you honestly, she was on her phone the entire.
Speaker 7: Time that way all right, Now, that's not good video. What is she on her phone doing?
Speaker 32: Like everything just phone stuff. She's scrolling, she's messaging people. I swear to God. At one point, I'm not even making this up. Her mom called and she answered in.
Speaker 9: The middle of you guys hooking up?
Speaker 49: Yeah, and I had a conversation Hailey, speak up, Haley, what's going on?
Speaker 8: I mean, if my.
Speaker 22: Mom calls, like, I'm always going to answer the phone, like you don't know if it's an emergency.
Speaker 7: Well that's one thing, But what about the idea that you're on the phone the whole time?
Speaker 22: I mean, I think that's a little bit of an overreaction.
Speaker 18: But like, if I get a message from somebody like important, like I'm going to respond.
Speaker 5: So are you not in the mood? Like were you not enjoying what was taking place?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 5: Why were you so aware? Of everything else.
Speaker 22: It was good. I thought, like I didn't have a bad time. That's why I'm like a little confused.
Speaker 32: Like I thought I thought it was good.
Speaker 7: I gotta be honest with you. I think I would take that also as a slam. All of a sudden, you're just sitting there wiping away, you know.
Speaker 22: Important stuff.
Speaker 32: I felt like a background app like something to her running in the foreground, the.
Speaker 5: Light of the phone.
Speaker 8: I don't know if it what the setting was, if it was darker, whatever, But can you imagine that all of a sudden you got the phone.
Speaker 9: So when she answered the phone call from her mom, what do you do? Blake?
Speaker 40: Like?
Speaker 9: You keep going or did you pause?
Speaker 32: I mean I tried to pause.
Speaker 5: I paused, she.
Speaker 32: Kept going, So I just kind of like, what do you mean?
Speaker 5: She kept paying there and listened to her.
Speaker 32: She just she didn't stop what she was doing. She did not stop what she was doing. She just added a conversation with mom on top of it.
Speaker 5: Wow, you picture that. I didn't know you had, Hi, Mom, what's going on? Oh my gosh. I did not need that visual. I mean, I'll give you the audio too. Everything is okay. You want me to get Melkan Kroger, I pick it up on my way home. Like that's craziness right there.
Speaker 8: I mean answering the phone with your you know, because you're worried that your mom might have something going on.
Speaker 7: Totally understand. Fine, we'll stop, We'll take take a break here for a second. But I will also say this to you, Blake, you did have a fun time, I'm assuming, and you could have just said, hey, get off your phone and not take it so far to this, just not call her back. Hold on a second, Mojo on the Morning Misfit security guard Anthony is on the phone.
Speaker 5: Anthony, what would you do if a girl picked up her phone?
Speaker 28: Man?
Speaker 17: Let me tell you so.
Speaker 50: In the words of one of my favorite comedians right now, Mojo Boots, I got to keep this PG.
Speaker 17: I know us and line because ain't no way you on the phone the entire time. That means I'm not doing something right. That means you're not interest. But for her to say it was good, obviously you wouldn't. Obviously, buddy wouldn't putting it down.
Speaker 50: I'm just saying, obviously he wasn't getting together.
Speaker 17: Because you've picking up the pall for your harm with your Mama gonna hit you.
Speaker 5: Hot, Hollant.
Speaker 50: I'm just saying, I'm just trying to figure out, like, were you just not interested in the dude, or like what happened?
Speaker 32: What's going on?
Speaker 8: Let's ask Hayley were you were you not interested in Blake? Say that, I say that again. You had a phone issue.
Speaker 5: He's never going to know what you feel. Say it one more time? It did it again?
Speaker 22: I am I am interested in him? Yeah, I'm definitely interested.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you contacted us to find out exactly what's going on. I mean, you do sound like you could be interested. Has anybody ever had this happen to them? Has any any of our listeners ever been in the middle of sex with anybody doesn't have to be a date. It could be your significant other, it could be anybody. It could be somebody you pay and all of a sudden they answer the phone. I mean, you know, or they're on their phone.
Speaker 8: Like all I just picture is you know how you are when you're on TikTok and you just keep going and this is it?
Speaker 9: Wait you are you want to say something?
Speaker 8: Why?
Speaker 5: Oh god?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: It so say for example, yeah, you're there have been times where.
Speaker 8: You're on the phone with a parent and then your significant other just starts doing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's recis that's different to me though. That's very different to me than your situation.
Speaker 5: No, that's wrong though, that that's a that's a I don't know.
Speaker 9: Well, it depends on.
Speaker 10: Who you're who you're on the phone with. If it's a parent, I think it's wrong, or a child, I think it's wrong.
Speaker 5: But klo, what's up?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 20: I want to know.
Speaker 13: Is this like a kink for her? Is she into like free use type stuff?
Speaker 4: Free?
Speaker 5: What is free use?
Speaker 13: It's basically like when you guys are you know, baking cookies and one of the people, one of the people is just going about their business and you know, writing stuff on their computer or playing on the phone or reading a book.
Speaker 7: Interesting, it's called free use. Hold on, Hayley, are you are you a free user?
Speaker 32: No?
Speaker 41: I don't.
Speaker 22: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 5: Okay, So this is not a kink for you. This is not you doing this because you're No.
Speaker 8: This is not even a big deal.
Speaker 22: This is just my mom called I needed to figure out what's going on. I picked up the phone.
Speaker 11: Have you done this before, like just been on your phone?
Speaker 22: I mean, yeah, but like for important stuff.
Speaker 5: So yeah, well free that's the wrong term for free use for you? What part of the.
Speaker 8: Googles means that you give advanced consent for the other partner to initiate sexual activity any time without needing a That.
Speaker 7: Sounds maybe there's two different definitions. What's going on, Manny?
Speaker 5: How you doing? Google Show?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 6: Good? How you doing?
Speaker 5: Good? Manny? What are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 36: Good?
Speaker 53: I'll tell you If I am baking cookies with a girl and he's on her phone.
Speaker 5: Better be making a damn video.
Speaker 32: Four K?
Speaker 5: What's going on? Jessica?
Speaker 24: Hi?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 13: The first time long time.
Speaker 2: On this fun.
Speaker 25: I was calling.
Speaker 21: I just you had asked, like if anybody else had a similar experience. My ex used to answer the phone for his grandfather all the time when we were making cookies.
Speaker 5: You never know.
Speaker 11: It's true.
Speaker 5: He loved his grand past. When he's coming, Grandpa's going, I don't know what what are you?
Speaker 13: What is the mood like that?
Speaker 58: Though?
Speaker 8: Did you ever say any like he wouldn't be on for long periods of time, because I know sometimes it's hard getting a grandpa off the phone.
Speaker 21: Sometimes it would be like a couple of minutes, like he wouldn't stop talking me.
Speaker 5: I was just like, oh my god, you guys wouldn't continue, right, you'd stop.
Speaker 21: At that time and wait usually Yeah, just such a mood ruin her.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 7: Thomas said that you had an ex that would do this to you.
Speaker 5: All the time.
Speaker 21: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I had.
Speaker 22: I had an ex that would do it all the time.
Speaker 12: She Actually, it was.
Speaker 34: It was a funny situation because two of my exes were the friends, and uh they the one called her while we were having sex answered the phone while So I had my girlfriend at the time on the phone with my ex while I'm having sex with my one girl.
Speaker 17: Yeah, yeah, it was. It was a situation.
Speaker 20: It was crazy.
Speaker 5: She didn't say they.
Speaker 7: Were there with her at that time, right, did She played off like you weren't there.
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 17: Yeah, yeah, she played it off like I wasn't there.
Speaker 5: But then they found out it was it was fun.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, that's crazy. Hold on a second, Cody, what did you do on your phone while you were having sex?
Speaker 20: So it wasn't on the phone, but there was a good TV episode on, like right behind her Friends was on, So I kind of started watching the Friends episode for a.
Speaker 8: Second while you guys are doing it. You can see the TV in the background.
Speaker 20: Yeah, so it was kind of like a little bit of best of both the.
Speaker 5: Worlds TV on the background too.
Speaker 7: That's bad. The only thing you can do that for is if there's a game or something on it. If there's like a game or a Sports center highlight, if they're doing the not top ten, then you're there. All right, thank you for the call. We appreciate it. Uh second day.
Speaker 6: Off, the.
Speaker 55: Time to tell your mom phone Gams and Shinnon's dirty you on the thirty in the morning.
Speaker 5: All right, that does it for today.
Speaker 7: Be back tomorrow with the war or the Roses, Lydia and Bianca. What's the ETA?
Speaker 31: When we on the road, I'm ready a really that Fastah, got all work done.
Speaker 5: We have nothing else to accomplish here, We got nothing to.
Speaker 6: Go and do.
Speaker 47: No, I just have one proposal. If I can drive your car.
Speaker 5: You want to drive it, I'm fine with that. I'll sit in the passenger seat.
Speaker 47: Oh no, I'll take us about four hours to get there at that.
Speaker 31: Boy, But no, you probably make it there within an hour with the way your foot goes down on the er.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you we're putting it on General Motors Super Cruise, the Gordon Chevrolet Tahoe, and it's going to go on super cruise, and then we'll see you in Cleveland's.
Speaker 8: Off for the Cones. Have a fantastic day, enjoy your breakfast with the All right, we'll see you by twenty plus years
Speaker 1: Of idiocy and still going in Detroit, Toledo, in West Michigan, it's Mo Show in the morning.