Speaker 1: What what whoa slippery outside? Be careful. Bad side streets are the worst driveways, roads, rural streets, things like that. You get on four ninety four, three ninety four, it's probably not that bading, And to get six ninety four ninety four probably not that bad as well. But sixty five, Holy buckets. Now, I pulled that number out of nowhere. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what a sixty five sixty.
Speaker 1: Five is up there in coon wrappings. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I just assumed it was a western suburb.
Speaker 1: I don't know northern nor they're up there. Yeah, sixty five terrible. I don't know I'm making that up, but it is. You'll you'll notice it. Be careful. The main roads are just kind of wet though.
Speaker 3: I flushing around, Yeah, I was really was your car covered in nice and it had a little.
Speaker 2: Bit of ice?
Speaker 4: Yes, And it's just like getting out of my alleyway, it was just kind of like, and I swear, is it just today? But everyone's out walking around without any lights on their bodies in the morning. Yeah, it was that sixteen people today.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you two look adorable. Ginny and Bailey are wearing mashiin pin and blue sweaters. They were almost identical. I guess one of your sweaters is a man's sweater, though, because your buttons are on the wrong side. Is Bailey's You're a man sweater?
Speaker 2: Probably mine? Is that a thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeahs a man's sweater.
Speaker 1: No, I think that. Okay, so men's buttons. If you unbutton them, the buttons will be on your right hand side. So yeah, so your sweater, Bailey, is a man's sweating. I'd never heard of women's clothing buttons up with the buttons, they are sewn into the left side of the opening. Men's buttons are sewn into the right side of the opening. So you are wearing it's a very attractive blue sweater, No I was.
Speaker 4: I mean, I like this sweater a lot, and I think I knew that about buttons, But I can't imagine a man wearing this sweater because again, it's.
Speaker 1: A mister Rogers looking kind of sweater.
Speaker 2: Yet it is bright blue. Sweater. Is a gift from you, David, because.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, I don't remember buying it for you, but.
Speaker 3: I want a shields this weekend to get a propane heater for my Van and I of course wandered into the clothing area and I saw this and it was on It was originally like sixty bucks.
Speaker 2: I was on sale for twenty.
Speaker 3: I was like, yesse I had like fifteen dollars to spare after the propane heater, and I was like, well, I just want to use this up now, So yeah, thank you Dave.
Speaker 1: It looks great. Van and I are not wearing sweaters, were just like regular, just regedar.
Speaker 5: I do got on bright colors though, that's true. You look all sad, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You do it.
Speaker 6: I thought you look professional. Do you think I look professionally? I feel like you look extra professional and slim give a meeting.
Speaker 1: And slim, I do have a meeting today, but it's on the phone, so I don't really care. So be careful driving in. And let's check in with the soup brackets to see how we're doing right now, because I know it's not important, but it is important to us. What are the best soups? What soups got eliminated from the soup brackets from yesterday? I actually went on and I voted, and there was really not a lot of close ones. There was one that was neck and net.
Speaker 5: And you'll come to find out that it still is kind of Nick and Nick.
Speaker 2: But we do have winners.
Speaker 5: So first round draft picks chicken whil rice. I guess a Minisota classic versus vegetable was blowout chicka while rice one at ninety two percent of the vote. Sure, same thing with chili versus cream mushroom. People said chili is better than crea mushroom. Well, we argued whether chili is a soup. We decided it's more of a stew. But we accepted it, and nobody enjoys CREAMA rushroom soups is solo soup. You usually put it on top of chicken or some other ingredient. Brocoli cheddar versus lentil soup. Obviously broccoli cheddar has beat it. Chicken noodle versus ramen. We had this convo yesterday about real ramen versus like the little pact that you not supposed to throw in the mic away, but we all do Chicken noodle one clearly. Yeah, Tomato soup versus me, so come on now, Tomato soup one eighty percent of the vote. This one's a little closer. Beef barley versus mine minestroni. I said minestrone yesterday.
Speaker 1: Vaughn had never heard the word minnestroni before, so we called it mind strown and we all laugh.
Speaker 5: Mine Jesus Minestroni has has won fifty five percent of the vote over what's barley?
Speaker 1: Oh really say? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That has more flavor? Okay, justice for me and minnestroni.
Speaker 5: This one was the closest one yet clam chowder versus butternut squash. For pretty much the entirety of the day, the poll was fifty to fifty, but clam chowder.
Speaker 1: One, oh, clearly the superior soup.
Speaker 5: Yes, and a French onion beat split pea soup obviously, So now it gets tough for guys. Now the brackets go and you can go vote on Instagram Dave Ryan's show on our story Chicka wild rice versus chili Okay, should be a good battle. Broccoli cheddar versus chicken noodle? Oh man already, tomato versus minnestroni, clam chowder versus French onion, Go vote on our Instagram stories.
Speaker 1: Bowls are some serious battles there, Yeah, this is this is important and stuff poor cream of mushroom the unloved soup of the world.
Speaker 2: But you also don't like me, so you keep crapping on me.
Speaker 1: Miso is like it's broth. It's like I don't know. Never I get if I hot and sour. Now there's a soup Foria hot and sour from a good Asian restaurant, the or egg drop soup. So there's a soup Forria.
Speaker 2: There's a suit.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll be back in a second. On kat Able to Be. We got a lot of stuff going on Dave's Dirt. We had to cover that one. Vaunt says he's got a story that he's he wants to he wants DIBs on this story. I don't know what it is, but I think I have an inkling. And we'll come back in the second with Dave's Dirt. On one on one point three kt w BE I thing you need from us, then let us know. Send me a text at KDWB one. Somebody did text in just a minute ago and said Blaine Rhodes are just fine, so good, no drive careful, let's do the dirt. Let me lead off by mentioning that local celebrity and former member of Why Don't We and our friend Jonah.
Speaker 2: Murray right here from my Hearts.
Speaker 1: Is in the dirt today. He got in gay. He showed up on my Instagram yesterday and he's like, you know, on one knee in front of some beautiful woman, and I'm like, oh my god, he's wow.
Speaker 4: Her name is Zia. She's also a musician. When I saw him, she played as well, and she's so good.
Speaker 2: She so good.
Speaker 3: So she sang a little bit with him when he performed at the State Fair this summer.
Speaker 2: She played guitar inside. Yeah, she's great, that's right.
Speaker 1: So congratulations to our friend Joanah Murray.
Speaker 3: Yes, as she Tisdale caused a little bit of a tizzy in Hollywood because she wrote about a toxic mom group she was a part of. She broke up with them, and then she spilled the tea. She complained about how the group slowly avoided inviting her, yet afterward would post groups on group photos on Instagram, and so she was like, I was starting to feel frozen out of the group, noticing every way that they seemed to exclude me. And then she compared the rejection to feeling like she was back in tenth grade. Everyone was actually like a mean girl except for Ashley, of course, according to her, I don't know. She does seem like a down to earth celebrity, so that wouldn't surprise me. But man, that's just so I just hate hearing things like that.
Speaker 1: So the other girl, the other women, the moms were Hillary Duff, Meghan Trainer, and Mandy Moore.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I didn't get that far in the story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so that's the toxic mom group or like people we know in.
Speaker 1: Thee Well, and you have to wonder, you know, there's two sides to every story, actually three sides. Your side, their side, and the truth. So maybe Ashley Tisdale is the difficult one.
Speaker 3: It doesn't say though that those people were not part of the group that were like toxic though.
Speaker 2: Oh she wasn't talking about those celebrities.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, even in our lives today, I'm sure there's plenty of toxic mom groups out there now as well, probably regular people. Some fans think that there is going to be another episode of Stranger Things coming out tomorrow. So the theory is going that episode eight, which was the last one on New Year's was a fake out and then the real finale airs tomorrow. It's it's very much like, let's analyze this like it's a Taylor Swift Easter egg thing. So they were trying to find Easter eggs and they're just saying, Hey, it wasn't the real thing. The real thing's coming out tomorrow, so we'll see if that actually happens or not.
Speaker 5: Guess who's dropping their first solo album in ten years?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 6: Oh my guess.
Speaker 5: Bruno Mars tweeted yesterday or posted on x He said, I finished my album and we don't know when it's coming out, but there's rumors that one of the singles from the project is gonna come out this Friday.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: If y'all know, Bruno Mars is one of my favorite artists.
Speaker 5: I would drop anything to go see two people in the world Bruno Mars and the Wiggles I seen before never because he only usually not only, but typically only does like a residency in Vegas and then we'll go to like Barcelona or just like out the country somewhere I got.
Speaker 3: I was so lucky because I got to see him before he really blew up. It was at a venue called The Raven Milwaukee, which is kind of similar to probably like first album learned here, so like it was a decently up close concert and he was so entertaining, but not just him, his entire band, like the trumpet players, everyone's dancing along.
Speaker 2: It was so he's got.
Speaker 1: Like a real band. There's not like a guy behind him with a bass that looks bored and a drummer that looks bored. He's got like a band, and they like, yeah, they're like, you know, I wouldn't say choreograph, but they're definitely a unit rather than just a backing band.
Speaker 2: That's that is exciting. I'm jazz.
Speaker 1: Speaking of music, this song and other Prince songs are becoming huge again and the streaming numbers have gone up because of Stranger Things, and it's introducing Prince's music to like a whole new young audience. And the Prince's State has kind of struggled to get Prince's music exposed to younger people, so they tried to do Prince or The Purple Rain the musical, and that was kind of lukewarm reception, but a lot of younger people are now discovering Prince because of Stranger Things. This is Purple Rain and there's like a six minute version. This is not the six minute version and don't worry. Actually it is, but we're not gonna play the whole thing. But yeah, check out Prince because he's awesome.
Speaker 3: Netflix renewed Emily in Paris for a sixth season. I'm gonna be honest, I thought there was only like three so far because I fell off after two. But season five just ended last month with uh, well, I'm not gonna spoil it because it gives some spoilers, but yeah, coming out with six seasons and that is one show that I'm actually proud of though, because they stay on releasing it every single year. They've been so good about that, if not sooner than that, because I feel like this show just came out like three years ago and they're already on the sixth season.
Speaker 2: Wow, I mean, congrats to that.
Speaker 4: Speaking of a million seasons and a million year Stranger things, we're gonna keep talking about that. Behind the scenes documentary coming out next.
Speaker 7: Week lines that these characters would ever say it was really hard to do. I mean I remember more than anything just writing in series, writing those two words having the biggest impact.
Speaker 4: So that arrives on Monday the twelfth on Netflix is called One Last Adventure the making of Stranger Things seasons.
Speaker 5: They're gonna ride the Stranger Things thing to the wheels fall off because they're also making a Stranger Thing spin off that's not this documentary.
Speaker 2: Really every show does.
Speaker 3: Like I'm pretty sure there's a prequel of Came of Thrones coming out now two right, Yeah, there is hitbo.
Speaker 5: Want to feel old real quick. This Thursday marks five years since this song came out. Olivia Rodrigo driver's license and she posted about it. A lot of people think that, you know, this year, her music's going to be pretty imminent. She wipes her website of the Guts, which was her last album. She wiped it clear of that era, posted a cryptic message for a driver's license renewal notice this Thursday. The appointment with the quote Department of Driving home to U schedule for nine am Pacific on Thursday was that seven here eleven whatever for Thursday, And posted something on her Instagram that have people think the new album's coming sooner than we all expect.
Speaker 2: A great year from music.
Speaker 1: Baby yeah, and that is the dirt, That is the Stranger Things dirt. I'm Katie WB need your help. We need a little assist from you. That is to help us choose the sing along song of the day. If you get an idea for a song you'd love to sing along with, hey, pick up your phone and text it to us. Maybe it's like, oh my god, I heard this song in cub the other day and I was singing going down the bread aisle. So maybe you get a great song you want to sing along with, we would love to play it for you. Send a text at kd WB one if you're new here. That is our short code. It is KID five three nine two one, and just let us know what song it is that you want to want us to play, and we'll probably call you and put you on the radio, so you can get on the radio as a little bonus. Text that now and we'll be right back for the song of the sing along song of that For the sing along song of the day, we are on the phone with Maya. Good morning, Maya, there she is. What are you up to this morning, Maya?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Just deliver an Amazon pack.
Speaker 1: That is so intriguing because there's is I mean, is there like a system or you just drive around randomly? How do you know? That's got to be so complicated.
Speaker 2: We have a whole app and I do it out of my vehicle, so it's really not that hard.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, thanks for doing what you do and for people like you. We live a little snack box on the front porch so you can get some like chips or some oreos. Do you ever get the little snack box off the front porch?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: Okay, yep, yeah, yesterday she said, Okay, gotcha, Maya, what song you want to hear for your sing? A long song of the day. I know what she said. Her phone is not being her friend, but it's Bruno Mars. Maya. Thank you very much, have a great day. Drive safe. Okay, thank you bye, Maya. One on one point three kdwb U.
Speaker 5: Four.
Speaker 1: Did you put on the YouTube video of a burning fireplace during the holidays? The person who posted that back in twenty sixteen has made more than a million dollars from ad revenue from a wood burning fireplace.
Speaker 2: Wow day, And I.
Speaker 1: Think this is just the sound.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I played that before on YouTube.
Speaker 6: Oh my sister had it on when we went to a place for Christmas.
Speaker 1: Eve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you also loved it.
Speaker 1: There was one that used to play on cable and I haven't seen it in years, but we used to play in the background. They played Christmas music and there was a log burning fireplace and it had been videoed back in like nineteen eighty nine or something like that, and they still played it over and over and over. It was kind of fun to play in the background, kind of like.
Speaker 2: You don't have a fireplace, right.
Speaker 1: All right, you want to increase your dating luck this year, here's what you do. You take a ready, you take a cooking class.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: A new survey found sixty five percent of people agreed that food was a love language, and thirty percent even said barely h not being able to cook was a dating deal breaker. Now that is not true. Bailey did cook some legos in the toaster in the kitchen this morning. Yeah that the lego legos.
Speaker 4: Yeah, legos, legos, legos in there.
Speaker 1: It was egos, not legos.
Speaker 2: My niece is going to be so mad.
Speaker 1: Lego my ego. Thank you Bailey for saving me on that. I appreciate that.
Speaker 6: I thought you're being serious because she doesn't cook. No, I thought you really meant legos.
Speaker 1: I was like, dang, Bailey, now the commercial goes lego, my eggo. That I thought and if you want to declutter in the new year, try the reverse hangar technique. It's pretty simple. You turn all your clothes hangers in your closet backwards so they don't they're not easy to get off. You turn them all around backwards. When you wear an item, put it back on the hangar the right way. Then in six months or so, donate any clothes that are still on the backwards hangers because you don't wear them. I really like that idea.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like it in theory, but I know I I barely wear so much of my.
Speaker 4: Clothes because I don't know they're like a specific event.
Speaker 2: You know, you got to keep it. You got to keep this dress.
Speaker 1: For this, and you got to do this for this. Yeah, which mean yeah, but it's something we're trying. So my thing is T shirts. I think that there's that guy that I love to follow, the guy who always has some sort of profound funny thing to say. He's a black guy, and he looks at the camera, then he looks away, then he looks back and he said something like, I've got a million T shirts. I wear three of them. How many do I want to give away? Zero? And I'm like Yep, that's exactly. That's exactly.
Speaker 2: Meh, you're like, no, this one, I still like it.
Speaker 1: That is, you can't make this stuff up on one on one point three KD double ub roads are a little bit icy, so take it easy. I noticed the freeways, the major roads, they're just wet traffics moving along pretty good. But on the side streets, just be careful. I always do the break check, you know what I mean. I'm coming up on a stoplide or something. I just kind of jam on the brakes to see whether it slides or not. You guys go for you. Well, he works out pretty good. It's I called the slick test.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, all that now that I have new tires. Yeah, but before there was just no hope.
Speaker 5: Oh that's when it's the most fun because it's a gamble when your tires look like uh.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: They were ridiculous. So be careful driving and I'm sure you'll be just fine. What is on your radar? It's Katie w B. We do this every Tuesday. We just find something like, Okay, well here's something's kind of cool. Whether it's a book or a podcast, or a new restaurant or something like that little hot spot that we want to check out or recommend to you. I found on my radar this week is something really unusual. It is the trumpet player on Saturday Night Live. Her name is Summer Carmago and she is a professional trumpet player. And she's on Instagram Summer Camargo c A M A R G O Music and and she's amazing, and I just thought I would play a little clip for you. I received, Okay, let me try, let me try one. Hold on, Okay, here we go, Let's try this one. And it's just like she's just like a she looks like a and just an ordinary woman who would be an accountant or a lawyer or something like that. And she just is this incredible trumpet player and I just really enjoy following her. Summer Camargo on Instagram, Jenny.
Speaker 3: I got this really cool book in our Christmas exchange this year. It's called The Book of Awakenings, and each day for the year, there's just like an excerpt that's kind of motivational basically, and so each day you read something new, and then there's like a tiny little like sort of meditation exercise after each of them. Two But I've just been loving it because it's like little pressure. You need three minutes tops to read the excerpt, and then it's very motivad you know, Like the first one was like talking about how we're so lucky to be humans on this earth, Like we could have been ants, we could have been an ant eater, but we were human. So it's like, so what will you do today knowing that you're a rare form of life on Earth?
Speaker 6: And it's just been so great. We're five days in and I'm loving.
Speaker 1: I love that too. These by the way, we'll put these on Instagram. Dave Ryan show.
Speaker 4: Mine is this coffee shop in Uptown called Muna Muno and it is like an Asian American sort of coffee shops. They have coffee, boba and macha, but then they also have like Korean beauty stuff Kawhi stationary, And what I think is really cool about them is that they also like have events there throughout like the entire month right now. They have like journaling Sundays, a silent book club, game night, by craft night, and it's they have all these different events going on and every time I drive by it, it is popping in there.
Speaker 2: So mine is Muna Muno in Uptown. All my radar is the movie Together.
Speaker 5: I kind of crapped on it yesterday, but a couple of people DM me was like, no, it was good. It was good, So maybe it's just me. So I'm gonna put it out there. It's Dave Franco and Alison Brie and something happens. I'm not gonna say what, but their bodies start to It caused their bodies to start morphing, literally, like their flesh to combine.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 5: It's like a supernatural body thriller. So just if you don't like watching things like that. But I just I wouldn't know if maybe I was just too hard on It's called Together.
Speaker 1: Okay, So once again on our radar. The trumpet player from Saturday Night Live. Her name is Summer Camargo Music on Instagram. She's so impressive. I just love that stuff. You thought that there was a great trumpet player at Osio High School. No, this, she's great. She's amazing.
Speaker 2: So right, all those kids are like but really good too.
Speaker 3: Mine is a book called The Book of Awakenings that has fun daily excerpts you can read with a little meditation exercise with it.
Speaker 4: Mine is the coffee shop in Uptown called Muna Muno, and they celebrate Asian culture and have really cool events all the time.
Speaker 1: I'm twenty percent Asian. I just want to out there. Yeah, you are not a lie. I know people think I'm making that up. I had like the DNA thing done years ago, and I'm getting off subject twenty percent.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, thanks for letting us know.
Speaker 5: And on my radars the movie together DM me if you think it's better than I'm giving it.
Speaker 1: And if you missed any of these then we'll put them on Instagram. Dave Ryan at show Monsters the pot coming up in a second. We got wild tickets on the way. Stay here, Sumber back to friends on KATIEWB. Remember when DJ's used to tell you what the song was that you just heard. Remember that we don't anymore because it's there on your radio. I mean, when you're driving, look down at your because it says KATWB set the logo there or a picture of a girl with headphones on right, headphones, yeah, that girl with headphones B and then tells you the song that it's playing there right.
Speaker 5: And if none of that, you could also shazam it now at a time I heard.
Speaker 4: That somebody, some gen z kid told me that shazaming was cringey.
Speaker 3: We figured that it would be at this point, but I love it all the time.
Speaker 1: No, Shazami's when you, like, you can say into your phone, are you open to the Shazam app? And you just have it listen and it tells you what the song is? Right, you don't even have to ask anymore.
Speaker 5: iPhone built a feature where like you just swipe down, click and then just give.
Speaker 2: It five seconds. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I tried humming a song into it the other day because I wanted it for an Instagram reel.
Speaker 6: But I didn't know the lyrics. I knew nothing about it.
Speaker 2: It did it. That's the realist thing. Ever, try again. That's the realist thing.
Speaker 5: Ever, when you don't know the song, so you try to put in like in YouTube, when you try to type that because that's all you know, and it's like, no, don't know what that means. I'm sorry, Try again, I can't identify Po's gon to desturb the pot? What is on your mind?
Speaker 2: I'm calling all men out in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 5: Wash your hands this year, man, I'm so sick of walking in the men's bathroom. First of all, people should be washing their hands twenty four to seven. But the fact that you feel comfortable enough to use the bathroom and it walk pass me right out the door without washing your hands disgusting.
Speaker 2: Ladies. Call the men out if you see them, Call the ladies out as well.
Speaker 3: They don't wash their hands over the holidays and someone was blowing that thing out and I heard leave the stall and walk out.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh no, she was on her way to lunch. She couldn't wait get in a sandwich.
Speaker 2: Oh no.
Speaker 4: I definitely the bar is very very low, because I will say that my new boyfriend that I have, it is nice to know that he goes to the bathroom and washes his hands because I can hear washing his hands, and I'm like, thank god.
Speaker 2: He does that because you're around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true, And that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: There are men.
Speaker 5: I am also guilty up front time to time running out of the bathroom. You know when I just go pee. First of all, I will never go number two without washing my hands. That's just disgusting and you shouldn't either.
Speaker 1: Number two is the bar, That's that I mean.
Speaker 5: But also if somebody's in the bathroom with you. The least you can do is pretend to wash your hands.
Speaker 2: Run the water. What's your hands?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Wish was whisch wisch wis? You don't even got to put soap.
Speaker 5: Even though I won't hear the soap dispense, I'm just saying, there's a bar to it, man. And if you're gonna if you don't want to wash your hands you want to be filthy.
Speaker 2: Fine, but entertain me at least.
Speaker 4: You even if, okay, even if you just pee though, like you get the pea particles to like wash up onto your hand.
Speaker 2: I don't want to talk about this. They're floating in the air, Dave.
Speaker 4: They're floating in the air, catching themselves to your crusty little hand.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get dry skin. And if you put wash it, if you wash your hands too much, especially during the wintertime, kids, you're gonna get dry skin. I don't like having dry skin.
Speaker 2: In there too.
Speaker 1: I got lot. I don't I don't know. I don't like I don't like washing my hands too much neither, but no, no, the environment. I do like washing my hands. I don't like being I don't like my hand being dry. Oh, let me tell you. You guys are like, no, don't use chat GPT because it uses warm water. You know how much chat GPT uses. I looked it up. Every time you use it? One fifteenth of a teaspoon. One fifteenth of a teaspoon. What's uh chat GPT? So when I when I walk out of the bathroom and I haven't peed all over my hands, I'm gonna like use so many resources to wash my hands. Number one water, several cups of water, soap, he to heat the water. What else? A paper towel or three is the minimum. So I'm using more resources throwing them down a landfill to wash my hands. No, I haven't peed on myself. I'm not going to wash my hands.
Speaker 4: See with that train of thought, though, I would say, then if you don't wash your hands, you've got germs on your hands. You go into a space, don't you touch someone else touches it.
Speaker 2: They get sick and then they're clogging up, you're tire.
Speaker 4: The landfills with tissues because they're sick.
Speaker 1: Here's one. What do you do when you sneeze? You sneeze in your head and then or maybe you touch your mouth or rub your eye. You need to go to the bathroom and wash your hands every time you rub your eye.
Speaker 2: You should because you you are so gross.
Speaker 4: You sneeze right into your bare hand and then you touch a board that other people.
Speaker 1: Swipe it off on my pants first.
Speaker 4: That's discussing your elbow.
Speaker 1: I rarely get a cold knock on wood because I have such great immunity.
Speaker 2: Elbows.
Speaker 5: Wash your hands, text messages, I'm starting the pot. Hi, it's vance starting the pot today by saying wash your hands. In twenty twenty six, environment people are getting way too comfortable just walking out of the bathroom without washing their hands when there's other people in there.
Speaker 2: So we can look at you and be like you dirty?
Speaker 5: Now, how you gonn feel if you don't wash your hands in twenty twenty six, I want the other people in the bathroom to be like, yo, you didn't wash your hands.
Speaker 2: I dare you to do that at work. I dare you to do that at once.
Speaker 1: Saving the environment, that's fine. You know what. There's a few of us that me and Greta Thunberg were working on trying to save the planet for the use of.
Speaker 6: You, Yes, for yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Credit Thunberg and I both environmental geniuses and activists, while the rest of y'all you're pouring motor oil down the storm drain. Thank God for me and greta thirt Is it thorn bird? I think I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it's unburd says the guy who literally is moving and has hordes of things and is doing nothing but contributing to the landfills.
Speaker 1: I didn't put him in the landfill. I threw him in the marsh behind my house.
Speaker 5: Yeah, created some text messages five three, I'm gonna some text message five three nine to one.
Speaker 2: You could text us.
Speaker 5: Somebody said, my cousin saw a waitress walk out after doing number two without washing hands. They saw her rolling silverware. My cousin freaked out and calls the whole scene mass. Somebody else said gross common But no, oh, sorry, whoops, ahead of time, Sorry, refreshed. I use hand sanitizer. If someone said, but if I'm at a bar, I will pretend to wash them for other people's peace of mind. But I promise I use my hand sanitizer.
Speaker 1: Why sanitizer, by the way, only works on clean hands. I read this the other day. If you've got like you go to the bathroom and you've got like you know, and you've got oil or whatever. That hand sanitizer sanitizes clean hands. It doesn't get dirt or oil or whatever off your hands.
Speaker 4: Just let you remember how much hand sanitizer we use back in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Get it anywhere?
Speaker 2: Gosh, I keep it in my car talking about crusty hands.
Speaker 1: Gosh. All right, thank you, Aunt. We're stirring the pot on Katie WB What do you think? Let us know, because I know you've got an opinion. Send a text. We'll be back with War of the Roses. It's been a while, but we got War of the Roses back on the radio. We've also got Wild Tickets coming up in the next hour or so. But we're gonna play Lyrics Shuffle when we come right back on kdub Hey, just a little thing here. We mentioned this once in a while. If you want to get a little bonus content from the Dave Ryan Show, you can check out the Minnesota Goodbye podcast. Every day it's a bonus fifteen to twenty minutes or more of stuff from the Dave Ryan Show, and it's usually just talking about things that we don't get to or cannot talk about on the radio. And the cool thing is we get to swear. So it is probably not safe for work to turn up all the way at your Cube, but you're going to check out the Minnesota Goodbye. Just find it on the iHeartRadio app