Speaker 1: Mojo in the mornings five and six fifty five, five and six fifty five, y'all, five and six fifty.
Speaker 2: Five, we are back. Wow, right on time, right on times. You couldn't have planned it any better. Yeah, man, couldn't have planned it any better. Five or six fifty five to brand new contestants. As a reminder, there are no returning champions because our friends at Kroger are giving you the opportunity to qualify to win ten thousand dollars in groceries. It's a lot of Dino nuggets. We got two new contestants. We got Meghan and Spencer. Good morning you two. Good morning morning Spencer.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 2: Megan, Meghan will start with you. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 1: I'm thirty, I'm from Westland and I have the day off of work wanting to win a Kroger card. Okay, how are we spending our day off?
Speaker 2: I hear that having to wake up this early in your day off's gotta suck a little bit, right?
Speaker 1: Is this early for you? I have a weird schedule, so it's just what it is. I say, it is what it is, all right, Spencer? How about you? My man? Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 2: I live in the Toledo area work in construction, and I would much rather be having her morning just doing nothing. Well, Spencer, we may get an opportunity to meet you man. A lot of us from the show are coming down to your area for mud Hens opening day.
Speaker 1: Are you going to have some time to come out.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping I can get done at work early enough today I might be able to do.
Speaker 1: It's really up in the air.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, come say hi to us, my man. We're gonna lock you up. We'll start with Meghan first. We'll see who will be our winner.
Speaker 1: Meghan you ready? Yes? All right? Question number one.
Speaker 2: The Artemis two astronauts have officially set a record traveling farther from Earth than any humans in here history. How many astronauts are aboard the Artemis two four? Question number two? This Circles singer is teasing a new massive forty song project.
Speaker 1: Who is he? Postal one three? Comedian Chloe is it Fineman? All right?
Speaker 2: Comedian Chloe Fineman is under fire for telling a story about why she got fired as a cop counselor back in the day. It has something to do with an interaction she had with the little boy. What late night show made Chloe Feineman famous?
Speaker 1: Three seconds? Uh, I know Kupaz. All right, we're passing on that one. Question four.
Speaker 2: Offset was shot outside of a casino in Florida yesterday.
Speaker 1: Now he is going to be okay.
Speaker 2: The question is what female rapper was Offset once married to Cardi b And the last question and the Michigan Wolverines men basketball team snagged the Natty last night in what US city was the final four played this year?
Speaker 1: Three seconds and Indian Indiana and Indianapolis. All right, we'll take you, We'll take you. All right.
Speaker 2: Let's bring Spencer back. Spencer, you are back from a soundproof boot.
Speaker 1: She did pretty well. She got four five?
Speaker 2: Nice yea almost perfect, almost perfect Spencer.
Speaker 1: You a little nervous, a little bit? You got this? You got this man? All right?
Speaker 2: Question number one Spencer, The Artemis two astronauts have officially set a record traveling farther from Earth than any humans in history. How many are how many astronauts are aboard the Artemis two?
Speaker 1: Four one?
Speaker 2: This circles singer is teasing a new massive forty song project.
Speaker 1: Who is he? Postpone?
Speaker 2: Question three comedian Chloe Fineman is under fire for telling a story about why she got fired as a camp counselor back in the day. It has something to do with an interaction she had with a little boy. What late night show made Chloe Fineman famous?
Speaker 1: Three seconds? I don't know, Jimmy Kimmel.
Speaker 2: You both got that one wrong. Two you got a tie? You gotta get these final two questions right, Spencer for a tie? Okay, Okay, all right?
Speaker 1: Question four?
Speaker 2: Offset was shot outside of a casino in Florida yesterday. Now he's going to be okay, But the question is what female rapper was Offset once married.
Speaker 1: To Cardi b. Now if he does get.
Speaker 2: This next question right and we have a tie, do we go know the show? Okay, I'm coming to you for that question, so start start thinking. All right. Question five, you gotta take care of this first though. Question five, Spencer, are you ready? We got the we go? The Michigan Wolverines men's basketball team snagged the Natty last night in what US city? Was the final four play this year?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I don't know. Three seconds three two Miami, I don't.
Speaker 2: Last question?
Speaker 1: Does that mean Megan's double entry to win ten thousand dollars in groceries from Kruger.
Speaker 2: That's right, The answer was Indianapolis. Spencer, oh so close. It's all right though, my man, you still got a fifty dollars gift card.
Speaker 1: But Meghan, you woke up early. You're on your off day. Is starting off the right way.
Speaker 2: You got two entries, like Shannon said, in order to be qualified for that ten thousand dollars grocery spree courtesy of our friends at Kroger. Spencer, you got one entry, so you're still in the running. But both of you get the fifty dollars Kroger gift car. So congratulations to the both of you.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you. Congratulations.
Speaker 2: All right, Spencer, see if you can get off a little early, my mane c come party with us.
Speaker 1: Absolutely all right, have a great day, y'all. It's module in the mornings. Five is sick fifty five five FI