Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on A five seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: While it's the longest running afternoon sports show in the city.
Speaker 3: No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is Petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadacres terrible person, He's the worst and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: The pipes, the pipes, the pie. Don't miss an episode. We're with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, follow the petros in Money Show wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadacus and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: I don't crack. He's the under pressure puss. Puss puss every damn night. Why you are We're not going to hide who we are just because some horse shakes are asked. Warriors, big.
Speaker 2: Look This a tenfits of the Pidney Clock count know what's gonna give it?
Speaker 3: Fritz cas By, Nobba money, trap.
Speaker 4: It, coun lock out, tray Ton, Trayton, mine, tray to learn.
Speaker 3: What is to be taken seriously and laugh at the rest.
Speaker 2: A gong me you specto saying money AM five seventy l A Sports Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app going to Dodger Talk tonight at seven pm tomorrow, Clippers Vcalves and speaking of Clippers v. Calves, the NBA All Star twenty twenty six games taken over Los Angeles in just a couple of weeks. Do not miss the Castro Rising Stars, the Ruffles All Stars Celebrity Game, the NBA Crossover in the NBA HBCU Classic presented by AT and T four Events one Epic Hoops Weekend. You can get your tickets now at NBA events dot com. We will be giving away tickets all week on a five seventy l A sports right here on the Petrosen Money Show to the Castro Rising Stars Game and the Ruffles All Star Celebrity Game. We shared with the people a little bit earlier. Man, you want to talk about celebrity rosters, Holy cow, I mean, it's just it's like Kate Hetburn and Jimmy Stewart, Al Hitchcock.
Speaker 5: It's it's a real.
Speaker 3: Al Hitchcock is playing of the barrow.
Speaker 2: It's really it's really something, man to see who's gonna who's who, who has signed up? I mean, look, glo Rilla is basically.
Speaker 5: Mustard. You know just I could not.
Speaker 2: Like we said, our man Sham Sharanni on NBA breaking News insider is gonna be out there, so a few to go see a glo Rilla mustard and an NBA insider that's not really good on TV, but tweets news out before anybody else has.
Speaker 3: It because somebody gives it to him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've got We've got what you're looking for.
Speaker 3: You are the anointed insider for the NBA, as we the NBA.
Speaker 2: Have d So get out there and play some basketball, play like the wind with glow Rilla and bad Shaw.
Speaker 3: Get out there, would you. It's just because we're old, Matt. It is.
Speaker 2: You're right about that. It most definitely is. And whatever you know, Glowilla has sold millions of records.
Speaker 3: Ye, Gorilla is the best.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bad Shaw is the best too, you know.
Speaker 3: And it helps you in the jungle when the gorilla grows, so you notice the away glows so you can stay away from it so you don't have right so you don't end up part of its harem. That's an important piece of it. All right. We do have a lot to come. We have Chris O'Leary, the new Chargers defensive coordinator joining us live from the Bolt where Matt is right now. That is in the very next segment. He was at Western Michigan last year. What.
Speaker 6: I'm just so sidetracked by the glow Rilla talk. Uh huh uh glow Rilla. Did you know that Cardi B and Gloilla are cousins?
Speaker 3: Boom? I just blew your mind and wow, that silence was just like whoa you guys might like when I have to offer Cardi B. But wait till you get a load of my cousin Glorrilla. Boom. I just pulled a pen on that grenade.
Speaker 6: I threw it right at you both that you just froze like, oh froze man.
Speaker 5: Boom, Cardi B.
Speaker 7: Bang boom.
Speaker 3: All right, it is time for the Flip Top story of the day. I'll out, I will look you out. This is the flip Top story of the day. I have been covering basketball violence for ten days now and it's not letting up, not in the world and not here on the station. As you know, we are running all the games today on the station. Last week, Matt, we had the terrible fight between a quinas an Inglewood. Inglewood all clad in red despite their colors being a green, black and white inglewood. All flamed up out there in San berdu fighting with a quinas, people coming out of the crowd, crazy mess. And then to kick off Black History Month yesterday, we had the Tuskegee coach, coach Benji getting cuffed and led off in Atlanta at Morehouse because he didn't like the fact that the Moorhouse football team had joined the high five line to mock his Tuskegee. Tuskegee. I don't like this. It was terrible. And so those are two stories, one from Sanburdo, one from the South Atlanta, which is, as you know, a black.
Speaker 5: City, your screwed Stefanski.
Speaker 3: This involves both white and black people, Matt, and it's going down right here in the valley. In the eight one eight David Vases, I'm a modern last night for shit. Yeah, at the campus of Notre Dame High School in Sherman, Oaps, Let's Go Knights. A Mission League tournament basketball game between Notre Dame and Crespy High School. Two teams that are not messing around, two teams that are very much invested in the high school basketball experience. Two teams that are top twenty five teams in southern California. Notre Dame has one of the best young players in the area in Navarro bowman Junior Crespy. Is coached by one of your favorite people of all time, Matt Oh. He coaches so hard, he is beloved by everybody. Earn all those championships, but you Derek Fisher, and it features his two step sons on the team because, as you know, the two boys are the offspring of one Matt Barnes and his ex wife, former basketball wive's wife, Gloria Govan. Now there's been a tumbled escalade involved in this story, a fistfite by a fire pit. Derek Fisher and Gloria are now married. Apparently everybody's on good terms because the boys are being coached, yeah, by Fish, your favorite guy. With six minutes and twenty six seconds left in the second quarter last night, of course, it's a heated game. Notre Dame is up twenty seven to twenty. The game is stopped and the officials gave warnings to both coaches to in your box, stand your coach's box because it's getting too heated. You know, usually they'll let a guy run around a little bit, but if it gets heated, they say, go.
Speaker 5: Back to your hole, then don't come out.
Speaker 3: Some back and forth between members of the staffs and that's when a video clip starts, a video that has now gone viral. Matt the athletic director for Notre Dame not not exactly a skinny guy, but not like absolutely like. He's not. He's not like as they would say in the Usual Suspects Orca fat. He's just like a chubby, middle aged valley white guy. Alex Moss. Alex Moss walks over and Gloria Govan is shouting from the stands. Moss then orders Gloria Govan to leave. Derek Fisher is going to protect his wife, so he doesn't like it, and he starts to his frustration. Then Fisher and the Notre Dame A d are seen exchanging words as security comes over to get Govan out of the gym. Now, apparently Govan was screaming at the portly Moss regarding that he should be on ozempic. Listen up, yeah, Now, d Finish and the ad are going at it. Yeah one more time with the ozempic. Let me get Tom bring the top. Do you want to leave.
Speaker 6: Did she say there's ozempic for your weight problem. Yes, it's a very polite way to put it. The student section o her name started chanting for their A D here in a second look mouth, Oh she's getting laid out here. Yeahs out. They called l A p D over Derrick Fisher's applauding the ad like wait it go buddy.
Speaker 3: Quinn Aa threw a woman out your thin skinned fatso.
Speaker 6: Twice a D with his finger in the old he ho, you're eye you like umpire, just poop, You're.
Speaker 3: Gone, boom boom out of here.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Cooler heads eventually prevailed Matt. The game was back and forth. Notre Dame held off the Celts for an eighty two to seventy eight win. Navarro Bowman Junior finished with thirty two. Isaiah Barnes had twenty four in the loss for Crespy. Moss did commit himself to Ozembic after in a wild twist he said, you know, I mean, even though that she was insulting me, it is something I have been looking into. No, he didn't say. He didn't say. He's more of a road dot h kind of guy. You think, So what about we GOVI nothing it is everything. I think that's for Sarriasis.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Whatever, it's a great catchy tune.
Speaker 3: Notre Dame advances to face Sierra Canyon in the Mission League Tournament final. Now I don't like this or this. This was misleading, especially when you look at the Twitter comments. Under Matt Barnes is the one that usually causes the trouble for Cresh Sure they tried to fight that kid. He tried to fight a kid at Harvard Westlake where he put his hands on the kid and he got in trouble. And he's constantly screaming and yelling at the officials and things of that nature. He's just unhinged at the games. And then he goes on the podcast that he has all that smoke and talks about it. But somebody sent out a tweet it wasn't Matt Barnes who got kicked out of a high school basketball game. Instead his ex wife and Eric Sondheimer posted kudos to Matt Barnes quietest in the gym. Parents learned too and under it. There's like thirty people that were like I was there. He was standing up and cursing out the officials the whole time. It's just one picture of him sitting down. It's the only time he was sitting down the whole time. So you don't have to drive out to sand Burdu to see a good set, trip and fight.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: You don't have to drive or fly into the HBCU Basketball world to watch a coach get handcuffed. We got reality star basketball wives being let out by the lapd right here in the San Fernando Valley.
Speaker 6: Now, out of the three of us, I have had my eyes on Matt Barnes this year in a high school game. I've watched him when Cresby took on Village and Village beat them on a last second three that I saw man sideline. He stood in the corner with a couple of other dads. He's very vocal during the games, which you know is good or not good. I do want to give credit to his two twin boys. They're in a tough situation. But last night, when this is all happening, they were cool. They didn't do anything. They just stood there.
Speaker 3: You Meanwhile, their mom is screaming at the A D for Notre Dame. Right, you need ozepic from your weight problem. And I've seen them firsthand. You know the crowds hair, the students.
Speaker 6: Actions always get on these kids because of their dad and their mom and their step.
Speaker 3: You know that guy, you know that guy's head hit the pillow. He's like, we do have a weight problem.
Speaker 5: But she could just point out that I should think about ozembic.
Speaker 3: That's all she was doing.
Speaker 6: These two twin boys, though, have to get a lot of credit. They have cooler heads all the time.
Speaker 3: They wear it. From fans and students. It feels like the news is good news is never about the Barnes twin. It's always about de Fish tumbling over in his escalade, or.
Speaker 5: Barnes leaping over a fence like.
Speaker 3: A cat acting like a psycho, or the mom yelling at the ada notre name a fine Catholic, portly gentleman.
Speaker 6: I've heard nothing but great things about those two twin boys since middle school.
Speaker 3: They need to use so zepic for your weight problem. You want to leave? Do you want to leave? Yeah? You fantas uncool? Hey that guy could be in a Civil war movie either, but he's still doing great. I've been getting a lot of texts of fat Civil War soldiers. Okay, there, we're there, We're there. It's some metabolism. We'll be right back.
Speaker 5: We stole everybody's rations while they were sleeping rations.
Speaker 3: What are we? We'll be back with Chris O'Leary, DC of the Chargers. This is Petro Send money on.
Speaker 9: Demand, Demand demand.
Speaker 2: Petro Some money. Hey, m five seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. You're home of the back to back World Series champion Los Angeles Dodgers, and remember opportunity for you to enjoy Sunday afternoons contest. The Big Game, New England Seattle kicks off three point thirty right here on your radio home of the NFL AM five seventy LA Sports. It is presented in part by DJ's Restaurant and brew House. Score big with BJ's MVP game, Bundle, Wings, pizza, apps, the whole spread. Order now at BJ's Restaurant in brew House and keep listening to us all week. It's your opportunity to win that one hundred dollars Bjy's gift card and piece.
Speaker 5: Speaking of football, that's.
Speaker 3: Right joining us right now on your Southern California Toyota Dealers celebrity Hotline is the brand new Chargers defensive coordinator. Though he is no stranger in the Los Angeles here just two years ago, so we don't have to ask him about going to Hollywood. Although I did get a chance to see his Western Michigan team out of Calabazoo play Michigan State to open the season, and I did notice they had a very salty defense and that came to fruition as they were the best defense in the MAC and they won the MAC. Very impressive job. And now he's back with the Chargers Indiana just like you, Matt, but he's a sycamore Indiana state wide receiver ties with mintor through Georgia State, and now he's back with the Chargers to guide the defense. Chris O'Leary running us on the Petroson Money Show. What's cracking? Coach, welcome back to LA How are you there? You? I'm great.
Speaker 8: That was an incredible introduction. I didn't deserve all that.
Speaker 3: Be here, NFL coordinator. It should be, but you know we should have some glitter and some fireworks as well.
Speaker 2: We're happy for you. Go damn it, I didn't go to party. You're supposed to throw it up in the air. Congratulations, coach. Just give us a.
Speaker 3: Little idea, I mean you know, coordinating in the MAC and next thing, you know, bang, you're right back in the NFL. Just talk a little bit about the process, because you guys had really a really fun team. I became interested watching after the first game and and followed you all year, and it was a lot of fun. Tuesday Wednesday nights. It was great.
Speaker 8: Yeah, baby, little Tuesday night match. It was incredible. It was incredible, a lot of fun. Had a great staff, great players. We were able to align on a vision and where we wanted to go with the defense, and everything we were able to do through the season allowed me to grow as a defensive coordinator and something that I'll take with me for the rest of my career, the growth and just the memories and the enjoyment of working with that group.
Speaker 3: It was really special.
Speaker 2: You've been coaching a long time, but it was your first time coordinating a defense. In your press conference, you talked about that first game and call and plays and trying to find that flow in a rhythm, and I think you said, the Michigan State courts scored touchdowns and Petros would know he called the game on three of the first four possessions. So did what did that do? To you in the moment, how did you overcome that and lead this team, help lead this team to a MAC championship and become one of the best defenses in the nation.
Speaker 8: There's a couple of things I told our defensive staff throughout the season and really after that game is like one, this isn't for the weak hearted. Like, if you're gonna face adversity, you're gonna be trailing in games, you're gonna have rough moments. And so the strong. We're led by the strong, and that's who we want to step up in those moments. And it starts with the defensive coordinator and the defensive staff, and so we're able to weather those storms. And the second thing for me is the call sheets not gonna save you. The call there's no calling that call seat that's going to save you. And that really pertains to our daily demand of our culture, our standards, how we practice our approach as we walk in this building every day. That's what ultimately leads to success on game day.
Speaker 2: How many or how much did that kind of give you the confidence to come back and do this? You know, I have a lot of people are going to point to your age, very young, yet very successful early in your career. Was it important for you to have that job and how much did maybe that teach you that the other, you know, position coach jobs hadn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I think for me it solidified what I thought, right, Like, I thought I could do the job. I thought I would be a good defensive coordinator. I coached for a long time at Notre Dame with elite defensive coordinators and then here with Jesse, and so I had been really close to the position and watched guys do it at a very high level, and so going and doing it just solidified in my mind It's something I'm supposed to do, and I think I can do it at a high level.
Speaker 3: You know, it's crazy the coaching profession, and you have to have a family, that's all in. I mean people make plans year to year. You know, people ask you where your kid's gonna go to high school if he's in seventh grade, I don't know where we're gonna be. So, I mean, how big of a shock is that just to everybody you mentioned your family, you know, from Michigan to La back to La. I mean that's wild.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's been a whirlwind. I think I told my wife fifteen times as oviuse, I just don't want to move again. But this felt like a homecoming, and we have community out here, we have friends, we have relationships, and so really that was like the cherry on top of hey, unbelievable opportunity. But there's a lot of comfort coming back out here. People were reaching out to us for days on end that we knew out here, and so there's a lot of excitement coming back this way too.
Speaker 2: You have Derwin James on this defense. You coach safeties when you were here before you went to be to at Western Michigan. Just kinda we saw him, and you know that the Chargers social media second to none. They tweeted out a bunch of stuff and posted a bunch of stuff that Derwin it said, just kind of talk about that connection. What kind of player, if that is, to have on your defense and what that means to as a defensive coordinator to have someone that plays like that, that that you know, leads like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's a tone setter for this building in general, the way he operates day to day, so that's priceless. And then you combine that with what he does on the field as a dynamic player that can play at all three levels. It's it's priceless, it's second to none. It's a huge reason why I'm so excited for this job. He's a guy that I care about a lot. I want to continue to help him achieve his goals and help him really get better and better each day. And I think, you know, both of us were excited to get back to work together.
Speaker 3: Chris O'Leary, new defensive coordinator for the Los Angeles Chargers, is our guest Live at the Bolt with Matt Muney Smith on the Petro Send Money showy La Sports. A lot of people describe defensive coordinating as solving the world's problems, which is, you know, which is a fun way to say it's impossible. I mean, your job is impossible trying to prevent the best players in the world from gaining yards. Do you have an overall because you said there's nothing on the playsheet that's gonna save you, do you have an overall philosophy for for how to handle a group and how multiple they're going to be and all the things that go into this.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we defend every blade of grass, and every play has a life of its own, and so just a competitive mindset to be extreme competitors to really you know, we say one play, one life, and so each play you got to reset, reload, refocus, and you got to go attack. And it as a defense as a whole. If you can get guys to start to play like that and operate like that, you look up at the end of the game and you have a good result on defense. And so that's the starting point. Then you get into the fundamentals of defense, our separators, uh, and then you get into the scheme after that, and we'll have a sound scheme that'll be multiple and we'll take away what the offense wants to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, say that words separators share with the people listening what what separators are. And is that kind of the foundation of the defense the separators, Yeah, it.
Speaker 8: Is, and it's what separates us from everyone else. And you know, we're gonna have to tailor it and evolve it because I'm sure Jesse's gonna do something similar out in Baltimore. And so it's the fundamentals of defense. It's communication, it's block destruction, effort, angles, tackling, and ball disruption. And if we can get really good at those things, if we can really buy in and fine tune those areas. Those are what show up on Sundays on game day. Those are what will save you as a defense. It's not any calls that I put out there.
Speaker 5: You he mentioned show up on Sunday, so.
Speaker 3: Petrol, block destruction and block destruction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we mentioned we love Maction because we're an afternoon drive show. So we'll be in the studio Wednesday. It's tough to lose Illinois coach. It's tough to lose Hunderent. We took that personally.
Speaker 3: Guy's a good coach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Maction, You're you're in LA. You're clearly valued here. You could have stayed just kind of take us through the idea of going to Kalamazoo, Michigan. Not meant to take a shot at Kalamazoo, but you're with the Chargers, successful season, number one scoring defense. Kind of how big of a decision was that? Was it an easy decision and what led to to you taken in some action.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 8: It was a really hard decision. Uh, there was a lot of things that led to it. A lot of it was family related and then a lot of this business and just my life and my belief in general is just in people. And Lance Taylor out there as the head coach of Western Michigan, He's done an incredible job building the foundation of a program. I trust his values aligned with my values. What's important to him.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 8: And I knew going out there'd be a competitive culture and they would do whatever it took to win as far as resources. Uh, in in what we needed, and so when I got there is everything that I expected it more and so to walk into that and to have a head coach like Coach Harbor and Coach Taylor that believed in me and to be able to run with it. On defense, it was an incredible opportunity.
Speaker 3: They had that crazy edge rusher and the wacky white safety and you know that's too good carry you man. He ran that hell out of the ball with such fury, no doubt. Yeah, it was a beautiful team to watch. I really did enjoy the season. We I was there last week with Matt and we interviewed, you know, the offensive coordinator, Mike McDaniel. And I'm sure many people have asked you, you know, uh, are you going to try to take on some you know, because I even saw like a couple of people around there really dressed up kind of in a crazy way just to sort of match McDaniel last week. And I'm you know, you're the other coordinator. I was just wondering if you're gonna make, you know, an effort there, or you're just gonna just stand operating procedure.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna be me. I'm gonna be the best version of myself. I mean he's already he's one of a kind. I can already tell that working with him for a couple of days now. But he does an incredible job running the offense. Uh that's a big, a big reason I'm so excited is we're gonna get better defending that offense every day, and we're gonna see issues and be presented with challenges that we're gonna see on game day. Uh So iron Sharpen's iron. It's gonna make us a lot better.
Speaker 2: Last one then before we let you go, and we appreciate it. Chris O'Leary with us new defensive coordinator of the Los Angeles Chargers, just this defense and we saw, you know, whether it was coach Martindale or mintor or McDonald, We've seen other NFL teams try to pull position coaches to run this scheme. What is it about what coach Mint or what coach McDonald are doing, What you're doing that that has led to success in the NFL.
Speaker 8: I think the premiere, the pre that you put on players over scheme is really step one. Like, we want our best players to play their best and what I think this defense allows them to do is it gets guys in positions to do that. It's simple enough that they can play fast, but it's complex enough where we're playing together. We got all eleven guys playing together. It's team defense. We're making decisions pre and post snap, we're talking to each other, and really at the base of what this defense is, it's that it's team defense and it's guys playing together, never out of position, in the best positions for them.
Speaker 3: Chris O'Leary, welcome back to Southern California after a wonderful tour in the world of maction. It was a lot of fun to have you on and we can't wait to watch you guys get to work. Thanks so much for doing it, coach, and thank you for being such a good sport.
Speaker 8: Thank you. I'm excited. It's the Year of the Bullets. Baby, Yeah, we go.
Speaker 3: It was the year of the bro, year of the horse.
Speaker 8: It was the year at the Bronco.
Speaker 1: Yea.
Speaker 3: All right, that's right, Tucker, all right, We'll be right back with more great sports talk on seventy LA Sports. One of the headlines is.
Speaker 1: Ned Southern California's most listened to sports talk show.
Speaker 3: This is Petros Money on Demand.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome back to the Petro Saying Money Show, live everywhere on AM five seventy LA Sports. We are your home of the Clippers. Big breaking news. While we were talking to Chris O'Leary, new defensive coordinator for the Chargers, piking news. The trade was consummated, heard it was coming down the pike, and in fact it has to arrived. James Harden is no longer a Clipper. He is headed to Cleveland. Darius Garland, a former top ten six, number six I think overall pick five, overall pick, is going to be headed back to the Clippers. They get younger considerably, Garland only twenty six years old, but dealing with a foot injury that has kept him out for quite a bit of the season. The Calves get James Harden and the Clips also get a second round pick in return. So if anything else develops, well, of course, keep you updated.
Speaker 3: It is now time for one of the headlines. What should the headline be today? Sports? That's all we think about. Here's the ow story.
Speaker 5: Nobody's talking about.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not a racist. I mean, I you he's a bad headline. What are the headlines? Matt? One of the headlines is no longer as relevant as she used to be. Kim Kardashian. If I could have some French cafe music, please, Kim Kardashian, Matt the lawyer, she failed the bar, but I think, ah, she's.
Speaker 5: Kind of a bitch. That thing is racist.
Speaker 3: She could against Armenians.
Speaker 5: Yep, everybody knows it.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: No quests bro anyway, Bro question about common lights?
Speaker 5: No question about BMW.
Speaker 3: Kim Kardashian shared several Instagram stories yesterday offering a behind the scenes glimpse of her recent trip to Paris. Kim and her massive ass and very short tater tot like legs showed the glittering Eiffel Tower, as well as an image of her enjoying a slice of cheesecake in bed in Paris watching the Netflix period drama Bridgerton, where the Queen is black.
Speaker 5: Nothing says Paris like Bridgerton and cheesecake.
Speaker 3: Nothing says decadence like stick in your face in Kim Kardashian's bad and that brings us to this man. Kardashian was spotted with usually a monogamous, well monogamous, totally Morrissey single generally sink the Morrissey of racing. She was spotted arriving at a hotel in Paris alongside F one Ferrari driver Lewis Hamilton. According to video footage obtained by TMZ.
Speaker 7: I find her asked to be quite delicious her curves.
Speaker 3: It's hard to believe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'd get lost in there. Man, that that little guy.
Speaker 7: I've always lucked my lad. You speak Kirby the lumptious. Some say.
Speaker 3: Kardashian's trip to Paris comes right alongside the rumors that she is dating Lewis Hamilton, after the mogul flew to the UK for a romantic meetup with the F one star days earlier. So they were in Paris and they were in London. Lewis crossed the Channel with her. What was that like?
Speaker 5: Well, I would imagine he mounted her, grabbed an oar.
Speaker 7: And Paul the Cross. I only weigh about one hundred and fifteen pounds.
Speaker 3: They're both forty one years old.
Speaker 7: I only weigh four stone.
Speaker 3: She is five to two.
Speaker 5: He is five nine, so he's technically bigger than she's. She's very short.
Speaker 3: If they went she lays on her stomach. There's that.
Speaker 6: If they went to London in France, and he said, I see London, I see France, I see you underpants, Kim.
Speaker 3: You guys just want to talk like that for the rest of the time, back and forth to each other, perhaps at show me your bits and pieces, Kim of yours? Well, speaking of seeing someone's nips, Oh well your nipple, my nips? W n B A superstar and the second one of the headline stories, Cameron Break. Who is that? Oh, come on, Matt. Everybody knows she's a long legged jump shooter. She looks like she's just your style. She's a spark. Right, you're gonna like her. I tell you what, do you take a look at it?
Speaker 2: You're gonna like that at Yes, Yeah, she's a she's a spark.
Speaker 3: She made it clear this week. There's a good chance that she will one day. Good chance. Grace the pages of Playboy, which I did not know was a magazine page exactly. I did not know it was a magazine anymore.
Speaker 9: So it sounds like it's not a no, it's not a maybe if Mike approves.
Speaker 3: During an interview with TMZ Sports, the Sparks forward said she's open to the idea of posing for the magazine, So it sounds.
Speaker 9: Like it's not a no, it's not maybe if my Fyce approves.
Speaker 3: A guy named Ben Felter, oh Filter the w NBA Superstar campon Brink. Felter said if the fiance approves Felter, she'll do it. She is no stranger to appearing in front of cameras and barely no clothing. She modeled several bikinis for last year Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue, and also revealed she went fully naked naked for a separate gig with Players Magazine. She is attractive. It would not be unprecedented for a w NBA player to show off and Playboy k kerse Kaiser huh god red zick that trail. Last year. She was a sky guard who dated Jalen Brown was named the magazines Miss June twenty twenty five. I did not know it was still a magazine. I do not know who Kersey, Kithri God Gone Zerich is, I mean how but I do know that big Chinese lady for the sparks. She did pos in China by China. Yeah. So anyway, those are the headlines. Enjoy a little romance Kim Kardashian and Lewis Hamilton, Camera Brink and Felter with more great sportsm.
Speaker 7: Kim from a far of course, but always
Speaker 3: Wanted seventy LA Sports your Home of the Dodgers