Speaker 1: Speaking of sports, super Bowl yesterday last night. Next year, the super Bowl, I believe, is the day before President's Day and it's on Valentine's Day. Yeah, so you will get to party like it's nineteen ninety nine until midnight or later because you don't have to get up early next time.
Speaker 2: So like that, like four or.
Speaker 3: Five years ago, because I was on a ski trip, I remember, and I remember we all got to watch it on a Sunday, and it was.
Speaker 4: I think every few years. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: I looked so much forward to the Super Bowl and I shouldn't because it never really delivers. And it was like three to nothing for most of the first half, and it was like six to nothing field goal, five field goals, two touchdowns by the Seahawks, and then the Patriots finally scored, but it was too late. And thank god Bad Bunny showed up, because if Bad Bunny hadn't shown up, I think people would have left it halftime. They said, well, they would have done that thing in Minnesota where you slap your knees and you go, well, time to go, ye, And I guess yep, okay, Well, don't don't want to keep you folks up. Slap the n Yeah, okay, Joyce, you ready to go.
Speaker 5: I was a little surprised that the guy who got all the like kicks because he won some kind of record, like so many kicks points whatever, kick her, Yeah, there you go, that he didn't get an MVP.
Speaker 2: Seems like it was the MVP running back. Yeah Walker, no.
Speaker 5: Running back, Yeah, Kenneth Walker's name, But like, what the heck the one guy who literally had all of the points for the first three quarters.
Speaker 1: You're not a football fan, but you're not entirely wrong.
Speaker 4: I forgot about it at the points. I mean, that's the first time I watched it.
Speaker 1: Every time that it was like, there's nothing more boring the defensive battle. Everybody wants to shootout. That's where it's like, Okay, it's fourteen to twenty one in the first quarter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, n that's a good game.
Speaker 1: But it was like a defensive bat. Nothing more boring than a defensive battle. Every time the Patriots got the ball, they'd gained a yard. I think there was one one series of downs where they gained negative two yards. Come on, all right, enough sports talk, let's talk about the food. Yesterday we had chili, we had the blue cheese chicken dip, which was delicious. We had the Minnesota sushi, which I put a picture of up on my Instagram and everybody knew exactly what Minnesota sushi was. And then we had meatballs. But then my thing is how long do all these things last in the fridge? How long does Minnesota sushi last in the fridge? How long does because last week Susan, well, there was Tamali's because Susan was going to go out of town. So she decided, like, oh, I'm to buy Dave some crap food to eat while I'm out of town. So she went down to buyer Ley's and LUNs and got some like in a little plastic box to Molly's and they sat there for a week and by the time I ate them, they were dry a f oh and probably full of cryptosporidium.
Speaker 4: But I ate him anyway.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, Susan told me about it at our holiday party. This man will eat anything that's been sitting there for like a month on anything. But you do eat leftover is probably longer than you should, so do I I'm guilty too, So it is Bailey.
Speaker 4: I eat stuff that's really really old. All is the worst of the three of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tell her, tell everyone what Bailey.
Speaker 6: So Bailey had some yogurt and she said there was mold in it. She said, well, the exploration date's still good. So I'm just gonna scoop the mold out and then eat the rest.
Speaker 4: I just actually ate around the mold. I'm gonna give you a little quizz here.
Speaker 1: This is I'm gonna give you a quiz Bailey, and you guys can chime into. How long is it safe to eat leftover pizza? You have leftover pizza, you put it in a glad ware so it's not still in the box.
Speaker 4: Leftover pizza. How long is it safe to eat?
Speaker 5: Well, I would say five days, because after five days it gets like too hard and you don't want to eat it anymore.
Speaker 1: So five days, three to four days. But you're not that far, all right, Okay. Eggs in a shell. So these are raw eggs in a shell. Got them in the fridge. How long do they last in there?
Speaker 4: I hope it's months, because that's how long it is. Month. Isn't it like five six six months? I'm gonna say six months?
Speaker 1: Die eggs in a shell? Three five weeks?
Speaker 2: I got not after the best buy date that's on the curtain.
Speaker 6: I think that best by date is always harder. You probably know better, Jenny, but I never know if it's best to sell buy, best to use buy? No, I use eggs for forever.
Speaker 1: Well, let's say here's one. Let's say the got a jug of milk. It is sell by date is today, So sell by date is February ninth. How much longer is that milk? Good past it? Sell by date?
Speaker 4: Bailey? A week? Correct? Exactly right? A week? Yeah? Smelling weird?
Speaker 1: Well, that's the thing with milk is you can smell it and it'll give itself away. Where a pizza doesn't really smell that bad, right.
Speaker 5: Granted, I drink oat milk or I have oat milk at home, and technically that does have an expiration date, but it never smells bad dairy.
Speaker 4: I just keep drying fine.
Speaker 1: YEA lobster mac and cheese. Let's say you go out somewhere some lobs leftover lobster mac and cheese. How long can you keep that in a tupper wearing your fridge?
Speaker 2: Who has leftover lobster mac and cheese?
Speaker 3: I only say only like a day for that seafood and.
Speaker 5: Dairy two days, three, three to four days.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, that's good to know.
Speaker 1: Leftover taco bell they're still in the paper wrapper or still in the little cardboard jack clamshell box. You've got a Mexican pizza or a crunch wrap supreme? How long is leftover taco bell still good? I mean good tasting. Let's forget about whether it's good tasting hard as a rock. Forget about that safe to eat Bailey ten days.
Speaker 2: No, fourteen years.
Speaker 4: No, fast food is fast food three to four days, three to four days.
Speaker 1: Then it's like a lot of the things are three days. Cranberry juice, you open a buzz cranberry juice is in the fridge.
Speaker 4: It's open. Now, how long do you have to drink it? Six years? I would say you got like two weeks. Really close a month? Yeah, Vonn's very close. Eight to twelve days now.
Speaker 1: A lot of these foods they say they're safe to eat, but they'll lose some of their flavor and texture.
Speaker 4: Who cares about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, potato salad. Now you got mayo, you got eggs, you got all kinds of stuff in there. Potato salad. It's in a little tupperware container. How long is it safe in the fridge?
Speaker 5: Four days be My issue is I'm sure it's like four days, but it never looks any different, so I would just keep eating it.
Speaker 1: Three to five days is exactly right. Okay, all right, how about you open up a can of Skippy peanut butter. How long is it safe to keep? On your show?
Speaker 4: You got a while?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say that stays for quite a while. I'd say a couple, like a year.
Speaker 4: Three years.
Speaker 6: No, I'm going to say nine months, two to three months.
Speaker 4: You can eat it.
Speaker 1: It's gonna lose some of its flavor and the oil flows to the top. Let's do a can of green beans. Unopened can of green beans, del Monte. There it is, it's on your shelf. How long can you keep that can of green beans?
Speaker 5: Well, if you're my grandma, thirty years? What I was going to say, Yeah, now.
Speaker 4: Three to five years.
Speaker 2: I think it's three years.
Speaker 1: Open pack of oreos. There's an open pack of oreos breathing the air, exposed to the air. How long can you keep them.
Speaker 4: Before they're stale? Yeah, they're gone one to two weeks.
Speaker 1: An unopened old Dutch bag of potato chips oh forever.
Speaker 6: No, they're gonna get stale almost immediately. I would say they're unopened. Oh you said unopened. Oh the three weeks, I'd say a year, yeah, year, kye, two to three months past the cell by day, baloney.
Speaker 3: My dad a thing I think was it Susan's dad that used to do that too.
Speaker 4: It was the worst that it throve stuff away and he would get mad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what my dad did.
Speaker 3: And I rated his pantry for a road trip in the van once and the chips were like three years old.
Speaker 2: They tasted just fine.
Speaker 1: Last one roadkill. Let's say you're in Wisconsin. You see a dead deer, fresh roadkill on the side of the road. Because this is Wisconsin hobby over there, they drive around looking for roadkill. You take that deer home on the hood of your truck. You're sticking in the freezer. How long is it going to be safe once you I mean once it's dead before you put in the freezer ten minutes. It says here three to five days. But that can't be right, right right, somebody from Wisconsin is going to call in and say, you know what, I picked up some road till the other day and I had to get it in the freezer by the end of the day, so call and let me know it's very wrong. We'll be back in a second. On KTWB, check this out. We got a thousand dollars pair of beautiful diamond study rings from Wedding Day Diamonds. We're going to try to give away coming up next. It's a little game, and the more often you hear it, the better your chance of winning because you'll get some clues on how to win. If you don't win it the first time, it'll make more sense. Coming up on KTWB, stay here to win a one thousand dollars Valentine's Day present from Wedding Day Diamonds.
Speaker 5: I met a listener yesterday and.
Speaker 4: Were you're rude? Did you say I'm Bailey, don't bother me? No, I was super nice. And it's just like out at like a store.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, And I have an observation that I would like to make based on I'm putting all of our listeners into a box. Okay right now that a lot, if not all, every single one of our listeners have hand tattoos.
Speaker 4: Okay, continue, So.
Speaker 5: I because yesterday the listener they met did have a hand tattoo.
Speaker 4: I don't remember what it was. It was some kind of like, you know, fancy like ornate thing that was on their hands, on the hand, in the back of their hand. Yeah, on the back of their hand, so I could see it.
Speaker 5: And then I was thinking back to so many different people that sit in this exact seat where I'm sitting, put on headphones, talking to this microphone, and I observe them, and I observe their hands.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they have hand tattoos. All of them do. Like a lot of that.
Speaker 1: A lot of people listening to the show have hand tattoos, if not all, if not all.
Speaker 4: Every single one. We have a hand tattoo.
Speaker 5: We have a niche we had because we had we had a one of our listeners came in and she was so nice. And I can't remember her name, because I can't remember anybody's name, but she was so nice and she sat here for like, I don't know, twenty thirty minutes, and I was just kind of staring at her hands the whole time, because it would be weird to stare into her eyes. Yeah, And she had two hand tattoos on both hands, one too, one too.
Speaker 4: And then I was.
Speaker 5: Thinking about all of their Like when we do Christmas wish and we have people come in and talk into the microphone. Yeah, yeah, again, I can't stare into their eyes, that's strange.
Speaker 4: So I stare at their hands and they have handtan hand tattoos. Yeah, so all of our listeners have hand tattoos.
Speaker 1: All right, go ahead and text me if you have a hand tattoo. And you're like, oh my god, she's right, I have what. I've been working here for a long time. I've never noticed that before. I've noticed just an average segment of the population has hand tattoos.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think maybe Secretary Brie has a hand tattoo. I'm not really sure.
Speaker 4: I think I feel like she might.
Speaker 5: And so next time we have someone and who has a hand tattoo, how am I going to relay that to you?
Speaker 4: Should I touch my nose and my ear and then my nose.
Speaker 3: And well, I think now that you put it on our radar, it's something we're probably gonna look for.
Speaker 1: So if you buy an orange car, then you notice all kinds of orange cars out. When I bought a motorcycle, I notice motorcycles all over the place. Right, Yeah, that's true. So maybe it means you should get a hand tattoo.
Speaker 4: I don't think I would. My mother would murder me.
Speaker 1: You should do the funny little thing where you get a mustache tattooed on the side of your index finger. Then you can hold that mustache up to your nose as a funny bit. That'd be a funny bit, Bailey, think about the last you generate by doing that.
Speaker 4: Let's bring back twenty ten, because that's what my sister has hand tattoos and she listens. So what does she have as a hand tattoo.
Speaker 5: She just has like little dots on her fingers that I'm pretty sure she gave herself like Morse code or something like that. They look like Morse code, are they?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, just does she have an at home tattoo?
Speaker 7: Kid? No.
Speaker 4: I think she was just in like high school and used to pin because she was one of them. Okay, I was gonna say it stuck like a state. Yeah. State.
Speaker 1: It's you use ink and then you take a needle and then you just kind of stick it into your skin. I have a friend who's back in high school. Her friend gave her a very bad heart tattoo about the size of a penny, and it's right where the face of her wristwatch would sit, so she wears a wristwatch to cover up this bad high school heart shaped tattoo.
Speaker 4: Exactly. We got some text messages already from people saying yes, do I do have a tattoo?
Speaker 5: Okay? A lot of them are saying no, but I'm going to cherry pick the ones that are saying yes.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So this one says I have a hand tattoo.
Speaker 7: Lo l.
Speaker 5: This one says I have two hand tattoos, and this one says me and my fiance both have hand tattoos and we are both listeners.
Speaker 4: Wow, thank you. There are other ones that say no, but I'm going to skip those. There's quite a few other ones that say no. Yeah.
Speaker 5: One says I don't have one, but I planned on getting.
Speaker 6: Okay, the hand a bad place to get his tattoo. I know there's a chart of like, you know, this was where it would hurt the most of the least.
Speaker 5: I think, yes, it would hurt a lot because your bones are like right up by your skin, so it would just be like right onto your bone.
Speaker 4: That's probably true, Alexa.
Speaker 1: Where is the most painful place on your body to get a tattoo.
Speaker 4: The armpit is considered the most painful, too.
Speaker 7: Areas with thin skin or lots of nerve endings like ribs, ankles, hands, feet, and face also tend to hurt more.
Speaker 4: Think about how much pain Posta alone spent in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hair tattoos, fatoo Because Dave you said that the ones on your caps hurt pretty bad.
Speaker 4: Right, they were about as much pain as I could stand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, And the one on my rib cage was like not that bad, but like it would definitely hurt. The one behind my ear felt like nothing. I was like, I think because she said ribs is one of the worst. I think I like set myself up to experience some of the worst tattoo pain that it only went uphill, down hill whatever.
Speaker 1: I wonder if anybody was getting a tattoo and they said I cannot and they got like, you know, just like three like one third of their tattoo and they said I cannot do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't know if this is just a movie I'm thinking of, or I feel like it might have been. My aunt was trying to get even something small, like very much like.
Speaker 4: A heart on her hand and one.
Speaker 6: Two three dots, was like, Nope, I can't do it now she just has like half of whatever it was supposed to be on her body, and I'm just like, okay, it's weird now.
Speaker 4: Good pain tolerance. I guess.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How many tattoos you have, Bailey? I don't know, like fifteen, Really you've lost track.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'd have to count them.
Speaker 5: I keep saying that if I reach seven thousand followers on Instagram, I'll.
Speaker 4: Do a tattoo tour.
Speaker 2: What are you at right now?
Speaker 4: I'm like at six four hundred sixty four something.
Speaker 2: Like seven thousand. That's not that's easy.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, I'm at six nine forty.
Speaker 5: So I just need sixty more followers.
Speaker 1: Okay, sixty more followers and you'll do a tattoo tour, which is like a video of you, like, uh being pants down that type of thing.
Speaker 4: That is that, this is this, that is that?
Speaker 2: Like she has that many where she's gonna have to pull her pants down.
Speaker 5: But no, I do have one on my high butt, a high butt tattoo, Okay.
Speaker 4: But we don't see those on people.
Speaker 5: I'm testing the hand tattoos are what all of our listeners have.
Speaker 4: I don't know. What all of our listeners do. Is a high butt of like a tram stamp? Or is it? No, it's like on my cheek.
Speaker 1: It's on high cheek, Sam goes in the middle, right above your butt crack. Yes, I think right, it's correct. Those aren't really in vogue anymore. No, but if you were born in nineteen fifty six, you probably have one.
Speaker 5: Here's some other texts. My hand tattoos are way less than my forearm. Ooh, other people saying I have a hand tattoo. Exactly all of our listeners have hand tattoos. If you don't have one, now, it's only a matter of time.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you, Bailey than Nick.
Speaker 2: You guys like to laugh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's really no rhyme or reason to my reddit today. It's just a bunch of people sharing funny things on the internet. So we'll start with this. One says, my dad texted me some bad news. You'd think he lost his son. Here's what the text conversation said, bad news. After thirty six years, the garage fridge finally died. No, we've been through a lot together. I'll lasted three trucks. Two wives went out quiet like a Cowboy busted Cat ten thousand plus beers cold thinking about giving it a proper funeral. About a fridge is the garage?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Years, that's a long time.
Speaker 2: That's longer than three trucks and two wives.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, okay, I want to read this to you guys, and you guys can interpret it the way you want to, because I'm not sure. It says my bud got broken up with, so I'm meeting him at the bar for some drinks. I get here and he says, I'm forty five minutes away. I'm like, okay, I see what happened. What do you guys think that means? I'm forty five minutes away. He's meeting him at a bar, just got broken up with, They.
Speaker 4: Got back together, and they're hooking up.
Speaker 3: I think that they just had like break up sexus what he names by that. But at first I had to like reread that and be like, I don't get it all right. Next one says, when I was in high school, I ordered adult movies from pay per view. My parents were ordering them too, and didn't know at first if this was me or them running it up.
Speaker 2: The bill got up to six hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: That's close to how much you pay dave. Ha ha. It's free, baby, it's free.
Speaker 3: Don't pay for it one day did or My father very directly said to no one in particular, it stops. Now, Okay, this one's very relatable. There is nothing that makes me question my entire being quite as much as someone casually saying you're supposed to deep clean this object or huffshold item regularly, and it's something I've never cleaned once in my entire life. For instance, I looked up ideas of things that you haven't cleaned that you see and like, have you, guys ever cleaned.
Speaker 2: Your tooth brushfolders?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Never, once in my life? No, never have you done? You have electric?
Speaker 4: Mine just sits on the on the like little mantle.
Speaker 3: Okay, I do keep mine in a toothbrusholder, but I have never once cleaned that in my life.
Speaker 2: It's in a cabinet. So like, yeah, apparently you're supposed to be doing that because bacteria lives and thrives in those things.
Speaker 4: Oops.
Speaker 3: Another one said yesterday, two frat guys. I think this person was a librarian and says, yesterday's two frat guys came in asking for a book of bedtime stories for grown ups because they wanted to read to their frat brothers. Blessedly, we had a copy of Go F Go the F to Sleep, and they had never heard of.
Speaker 2: It and lost their minds.
Speaker 4: Cleaning thing. Yeah, go ahead, your coffee pot.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to clean that to like de scale it or something like every whatever months.
Speaker 4: Yeah, never ever ever pot.
Speaker 2: That the coffee actually brews into.
Speaker 4: You don't see that well the pot? Sure? Yeah, okay, I was in the sign. Yeahs to scale it, take all the lime off, or my cure.
Speaker 5: Eg like starts stops, stops working after a while, and.
Speaker 2: There's a filter and a curag you're supposed to change out to.
Speaker 4: I never Oh yeah, I didn't know that. Just come.
Speaker 2: I think it gives you one fil filter when you first get a Keure egg.
Speaker 1: But yes, I remember, like you always misplaced it.
Speaker 3: You do, because the time I found it was when I was moving and I was like, oh, I'm supposed to be using this like two years ago.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll just do.
Speaker 3: I've got two more that I think is funny. Somebody asked to ask for a poll. This is what does BI monthly mean? Does it mean twice a month or every two months? The answers for votes were fifty to fifty, so it says nice for the help.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 2: What do I think BI monthly?
Speaker 4: Monthly means twice a month?
Speaker 2: I think yeah, I would think too.
Speaker 6: And then semi monthly is every other month because they say that same thing, I think, Wait, but what about bi weekly?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 4: What about?
Speaker 1: That's two sexes? I like this one and I like that one, right, so that means BI monthly?
Speaker 4: Wait? What did I just say? I don't know. I don't want to confused by weekly isn't twice a week? Is that twice a week? Or is that every two I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it's one that comes to paychecks. I think it's every two weeks.
Speaker 4: No, bi weekly is every two weeks?
Speaker 1: Oh no?
Speaker 4: But then it says or twice a week? What does it mean? Okay?
Speaker 2: Last month?
Speaker 3: These are just literal random things on the internet that have made people laugh. It says my siblings and I went out to dinner with my dad and we started talking about dad jokes we liked. All of a sudden, my dad goes, I've only made three dad jokes my entire life, and they're all sitting in front of me.
Speaker 4: Yes, good, good one Dad up, Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: Jenny's been on Rednesday, and I do want to remind you because there's some really good deals going on at holiday station stores.
Speaker 2: I haven't brought up recently, just kidding. I always bring them up.
Speaker 4: Coca Cola.
Speaker 2: They're doing three for.
Speaker 3: Six fifty so you can mix and match any twenty one bottle of Coca Cola right now.
Speaker 2: Bailly loves Coke, I do, she loves her die go get that deal, bails.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Jenny. It is Katie w youb War of the Roses.
Speaker 1: Coming up in about another ooh five minutes or so. Right after that, he's gonna be Cardi B Tickets. We're gonna play a little game right after War of the Roses to win Cardi B tickets.
Speaker 4: So hang on.
Speaker 1: But right now, here's your friend vaunt to get under your skin, stirring the pot.
Speaker 4: What's up on people who drink black coffee? I'm convinced the serial killers?
Speaker 6: And we did our Hot Dour star the Pot Hot Takes yesterday on Instagram. So many people were like, I'm not a serial killer, that's what you want us to think who actually likes drinking bitter coffee beans?
Speaker 4: A lot of people do. Are you a black coffee person, David.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I mean I I can drink black coffee, but I prefer not to.
Speaker 4: How how do you do it? It just tastes like tire and no I get that. No, it does.
Speaker 1: It tastes a lot like that's a good description. It's it got goodyear on this side of the cup. Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 5: I feel like a black coffee like coats your throat and away. That's like a it was a taste.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what it tastes. Let me some people, Let you go. It's inquire taste for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not not for me. Vin I like a creamer and with a splash of coffee in it. Yes, yes, pretty much.
Speaker 6: Black coffee people are probably the same people that Dave kind of does this. When you go to Starbucks, you order the caramel frappuccino, mochiato, all that stuff. Black coffee people judge those people because we just like a little a little.
Speaker 3: Do you think that there is something about people who drink their coffee black that there is a judgment.
Speaker 4: Because they they're like, oh, just take it. Black. Yeah, and we're just batter than you.
Speaker 6: They're just like, No, can I get a caramel drizzle with the whiped cream on top of the mocha rappuccino.
Speaker 4: Caramel resultants are so much better. They taste better. Where you're drinking a candy, you're drinking a liquid candy bar.
Speaker 5: No, I haven't been told that I just drink a dessert for brea.
Speaker 1: You really are, and that's fine if that's what you want to do. But if you're sitting there saying, I'm just having a cup of coffee and you're ignoring the fact that it's seven hundred ninety five calories in the first hour of your day, and most people need to consume it depends a couple of thousand calories depending on your body weight and what your goals are. But you do seven hundred ninety five calories, and then on top of that, you're going to Culver's for lunch, then you're going to do I don't know, chee cheese for dinner.
Speaker 6: The black coffee also just the worst coffee breath ever coffee breath period. But like if you had some some creamer and some sugar to it, it won't you have birth most.
Speaker 4: Smoke at bad?
Speaker 3: Should we do a not a taste test, a test of who has the worst breath right now? Because we all are drinking coffee right Oh, it's probably Daves Well, probably yeah, I don't want to Jenny, what Yeah? Where's this idea?
Speaker 4: Timing from? Go ahead?
Speaker 6: Breathe in my mouth, everybody's mouth, Go ahead.
Speaker 3: I'm curious to who has the worst, But we don't have to do that right now because this is radio.
Speaker 4: It's probably mine. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I probably got something in my tea. Coffee smelled awful this morning. When he came in, I was like, Oh, somebody's got a bad coffee.
Speaker 1: The place that I go to is a mainstream coffee place that makes thousands, if not that they make millions of cups of coffee every day. They're can becoming more and more and more inconsistent. They need to talk to McDonald's. You can go anywhere in the world. You go to Biloxi, Mississippi, and a big Mac is going to taste like a big Mac no matter where you go. But this coffee place, I swear it's the same location from day to day. I don't know how they get it so different. Sometimes it tastes like you ever smell when they're putting tar on a roof. Oh yeah, yeah, and that's what it tastes like. Smell of diesel fumes coming out of a bush. Yeah, that's what it tasted like yesterday. O. No, real quick, Katie's on the phone.
Speaker 4: Katie want O Katie, what do you want? You want?
Speaker 8: I drink black coffee.
Speaker 9: Serial killer, not a serial killer, but my friends definitely think I'm a little cuckubananas in the morning. But the reason I started drinking black coffee is because I went back to school at twenty five with two kids and I didn't want all of the sugar. Starbucks puked five pumps of chocolate into their locas, so I like weaned myself off of the sugar and now I'm like this black coffee.
Speaker 4: Please, black pumps too little, you asked me.
Speaker 5: A lot of people are texting and saying that it is for like the health reasons is why they drink black coffee.
Speaker 4: Help smell, low calorie.
Speaker 1: I'll show his black coffee with skim well, so is water. I could just drink water, no caffeine and water, and there's no joy in drinking the water. Nobody gets them and goes, God, can't wait to get my first drink of water.
Speaker 4: You don't go.
Speaker 2: I love water, I drink.
Speaker 1: Nobody asks you, Nobody asked you to call in. Then you keep mouthing off at his Katie. I'm glad you're laughing. You know I love You're just kiddy. Right, Okay, good stop, Katie, stopped talking. No, Katie, have a blessed day and thanks for calling.
Speaker 4: Okay, bye. Dave's becoming a real jerk late, right, He's gonna be ready to go.
Speaker 3: He covers it by saying I have a blessed blessing, and he.
Speaker 4: Just goes, I'm kidding. I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: I'm becoming one of those people who says the meanest thing ever in this Like, I'm just joking.
Speaker 4: Can't you take a joke?
Speaker 1: No, but what unhinged thing did you do for love? You were so in love that you did something like either stupid, expensive, illegal, dumb? David is on the phone, David, Valentine's Day is coming up. What did you do unhinged because you were so in love?
Speaker 4: David?
Speaker 7: Well, when I graduated high school in Michigan, my high school sweetheart joined the Navy and she went to basic training a little north of Chicago. So once a month she'd get a weekend off and I would drive all the way about three and a half four hours to spend the weekend with her. And this was on a gas station clerk salary.
Speaker 4: Wow. Wow, she did it work out? David, No, No, it didn't.
Speaker 7: But Jenny, if you're ever single, you can hear I'm a big romantic. So just put the Dave sign out and.
Speaker 4: I'll come call in.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, she will, she is. Yeah, Okay, I can get her current relationship. I give it a week or so, she'll be calling you. Thank David, appreciate it. Bailey got some text messages.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my partner and I were long distance for three years and would drive three and a half hours every weekend to see each other.
Speaker 4: We are still together, Okay.
Speaker 5: Since I got married to my husband two months after I met him. Oh, that's the most unhinged thing I did for love.
Speaker 4: So it says.
Speaker 5: I'm from Saint Paul and my current husband, who I met at the State Fair, was living in Farmington. I drove back and forth to him even after our first date, and I was in undergrad. I would go to his place to do laundry and dishes, and then back to my parents where my mom still did mine, which is kind of.
Speaker 2: A long drive from St. Paul the Farmington.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a radius for me.
Speaker 2: If I'm Dayton, it's got to be within like fifteen miles of where I live.
Speaker 5: When I was in college, I graduated early, and like in the last two months of college, there was this boy who had a huge crush on me. Granted I definitely let him on to think like, oh, I was into him at the time. But then I moved to Florida and I was like, Okay, I'm a new person.
Speaker 4: I'm me now and you are in the past.
Speaker 5: And he got on a bus and came to visit me in Florida and we spent like four days together. It was so awkward because I was like clearly like I'm not into this anymore, but he was. And man, he took a bus from Minnesota to Florida. That's a bus ride. Wow, because he loved me so much.
Speaker 4: You blew that one, didn't you, Bailey? Yeah, but he like rolled his own cigarettes. It was gross. Guys, that sounds like the kind of guy that you with me.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's too funny. All right, what what unhinged thing did you do? Because you were so in love? Caitlyn is on the phone.
Speaker 8: Hello Caitlyn, Hi, Okay, so you want to hear unhinged. I I met Sam when I was visiting a friend in California and he lives in San Jose. We had been dating for a few months and then he called me, uh last week and said I am seeing someone else and he ended things. Okay, now, yeah, so this happened on Thursday. I flew across the country from Minneapolis to San Jose on Friday.
Speaker 4: Oh, this is fresh, listen.
Speaker 8: I think that grand gestures show how much I loved him, like you love somebody. So I get to San Jose, I go to his house and announce, and I am waiting for him to come home from work. And when he got home and he saw me, he was shocked and not in a bo oh.
Speaker 1: That's kind of a little So he dumps you, and you immediately react by flying out there unannounced, thinking he's going to see how much I love him, and he's going to fall into my arms and say this is meant to be.
Speaker 4: And it didn't work out that way.
Speaker 8: Well, in fight for somebody. That's what I well, that's what I thought. So it turns out that we had a long talk and I flew home the next day.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is.
Speaker 8: A very expensive lesson.
Speaker 1: Let you how do you feel about that? I mean, that's Phil's got to hurt. I mean, this is only a week or so ago that you flew out there. How do you feel about it? A week later? You're still kind of like, uh crushed.
Speaker 8: I mean I feel sad, but also I'm pretty humiliated. So it's kind of like, well, maybe I should never see him again. That seems fun.
Speaker 4: You know what's going to help?
Speaker 1: And I don't like to give a lot of love advice, but one thing that will help you get through this alcohol because if you find the more you drink, in the words of Homer Simpson, in the words of Homer Simpson, sweet liquor numbered the pain. So if you just drink a lot of alcohol, you'll be fine. Oh David, great, Thank you, k great story. What unions thing did you do for love? We got more calls here, Hi, Kate, this is a Valentine's Days coming up. We fall in love so hard sometimes we'll do anything to make it work. What did you do, Kate?
Speaker 10: I went skydiving? My various first dad.
Speaker 4: Tell us yes.
Speaker 10: So my husband was going, oh he's my husband now. It was our very birth date and he's just going.
Speaker 9: To get his skydiving license.
Speaker 10: And said, hey, do you want to come with me? And I was like sure, but I'm super terrified of heights. And turns out I was like, let's do it, and I went skydiving.
Speaker 4: And you did? Fine? Was what were you won and done? Or where did it go on?
Speaker 10: Yes, want and done. He's a real big kicker is that he didn't have an appointment.
Speaker 4: So we went in and.
Speaker 10: We just watched skydivers come in and I was like, all right, I'm going to do it. And and I didn't have an appointment. We had to be on two separate planes.
Speaker 8: No no, So I'm.
Speaker 10: Up there in the plane and I'm like, oh my god, what am I doing? I can't choose this And I was like no, no, no, no, I can't schedule and I'm going to tandem and he's like, no, nope, you need to move up, move up. We didn't have a plane.
Speaker 4: Yep. It's like the door open and I was like.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, what am I doing?
Speaker 4: What am I doing?
Speaker 10: And they're like three two one, and.
Speaker 7: We just rolled out of the plane.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, And so that I lay on and then I see him right after me.
Speaker 9: He's like, oh my god.
Speaker 10: And I was like, wait, are you on a plane? He's like the sunset too early?
Speaker 7: So she never ended up day.
Speaker 2: Oh no, story, it worked, and you know this was your first date.
Speaker 10: It was our very first day. Wow, I'm it's been there in nineteen years. And my daughter's in the car. She's the freshman in high school and she's like, mom, she totally needs to call.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so cool. Shout out your daughters. What's your daughter's name.
Speaker 4: In Dame Jane Change. That is awesome story.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Kate and Jane have a great Valentine's Day. That's a great story. You kind of have to maror him after that. Y yeah, pretty much chance. I'm looking at a couple of text messages. My now husband took a Greyhound bus sixteen hours from Kansas to Minnesota to be able to drive back to with me to Fort Riley, Kansas.
Speaker 4: We were rolling together a few weeks at the time. Ah.
Speaker 1: Here's another text that says, I flew to Mississippi to see my boyfriend at camp before deployment. He found out it was coming, so he turned my phone off, canceled my hotel room. Turns out he had a girlfriend fiance, and he didn't want me to find out. Oh wow, that's crazy. There's another one. I thought I was helping this guy get on his feet. I signed for him to get an apartment, paid his phone bill, once, paid his child support, once, paid for his flight to come to a wedding with me, once, etc. Yikes. I wonder what happened with that guy. A lot of people make long drives because just like showing love, maybe it works out, maybe it doesn't. All right, your keywording gonna give it to you early. Your keyword right now is bank. Go to KTWB dot com. You know that keyword. I hope you play this every time you hear us. Do it because the more you play, the better your chance to win. If you don't play, you have zero chance to win one thousand dollars. So it's a it's a boring game to play. It's boring, but it's simple and it's one thousand dollars. Go to KDWB dot com. Type in in the little box that pops up the keyword bank, B A n K. You got a thousand dollars, unless you're.
Speaker 4: Like, you don't need one thousand dollars, M thousand dollars. That's chicken feed to me. I don't need that.
Speaker 1: If you don't need it, then don't play. But if you want it or you need it, then stop bitching and go to KTWB dot com and play the game and know the keyword bank.
Speaker 4: Let's do the dance party on KDWB