Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show, Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Thursday. I will get to emails this hour. Before we get to emails this hour, we are going to talk more about the communists war on Christianity. It's really, really ugly, but I am actually a little bit happy that it's getting more and more out in the open. And we'll touch on that before we do that. Remember, tomorrow is ask Doctor Jesse Friday. Get your questions emailed in right now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Now, let's rewind way way back before we get to the story from today and the SoundBite and everything else. Have you ever heard of the Spanish Inquisition? Most people have heard of it, even if you don't necessarily know in depth what it is. By the way, there were three different inquisitions in different places. Everyone just knows the Spanish. But it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter. But many people, most people who have a surface level knowledge of that, which would be most people, will say something to the effect of, well, yeah, the church was torturing and murdering people who didn't believe the right things. All right, it's fair fair, you know it wasn't that many people, right, and it took place over a century. This is not a defense of torturing and murdering people. Please don't think I'm defending it. That I realized that came out wrong. That's bad. Let's not do that. But it wasn't that many in Spain. When the Communists started seizing power in Spain. Do you know how many Catholic nuns and priests they butchered? It's just estimates, but roughly six thousand pretty much right away. Far more, far more, far more than we're ever harmed in something like the Spanish Inquisition. When the Bolsheviks conquered the Soviet Union, they didn't just go around and butcher the priests. They oftentimes did it publicly, as publicly as humanly possible, to add an embarrassment and agony element to it. We're talking crucifixions. You're a local priest, he was not just killed. They would crucify and they would bury him alive. They would torture him in front of everybody else. Keep in mind, the people they would use to do this would oftentimes be prize communist recruits. Who are those murders, rapists, thieves? So if you're a communist, you go to a specific area, you want the priest to be butchered. Where do you go? You go down to the county jail. Then you find out all this guy's in prison for rape. This guy's in jail for rape's about to be executed. Give me the keys. Let's let him out. Not only are you not going to be executed. Here's a badge, here's a gun, here's authority. We have some people we need rounded up around here. Go get them, Tiger. You didn't think this open jail policy was a modern Democrat invention, now did you? But be that as it may. It was the priest who got butchered, now did it? They all do it? Why communism is a religion that does not share space with other religions, and people who deny that crack me up. Because the communists practically don't come out and say it. If you look at their old writings, their letters, their journals to each other, they do they come out and say it. They view themselves as being a religion, the religion of the state. If you believe in a higher power than the state, well that that kind of belief has to be eradicated. Otherwise you will never fully subject subject yourself to the will of the state. Now Here in the United States of America, we have a Republican Party, we have a Democrat Party. The Republican Party understands that evangelical Christians, Catholics, people like that, those are people who are naturally going to lean right. So if you're a Republican, you understand, you kind of you have to play that game a little bit. Even if you're not a believer yourself, you have to be kind to them and act like you're the voice of them. Look, Donald Trump himself comes out and says as not really me, but Donald Trump is still very very respectful of the church over the top respectful of the church. And let's the church. Now, Hey, I'm with you. I'm on your side. That's not only what I believe to be is heart. That's also it's just smart politics. The Democrat Party, on the other hand, the Democrat base has changed. You see, the Democrat Party used to try to do that same thing too. Yeah, so if you're a Democrat and you love abortion, you just want to butcher all the babies, you still understand, Hey, I've got to show up at Mass at least on Easter, maybe Christmas time. Get a photo op in front of the church so people don't think I'm actually the spawn of Satan. Then I go back to Washington, DC, and I vote to butcher all the babies in America. That kind of a thing. That's what they used to do. But remember, as we advanced along or degraded as a country, the Democrat Party started to let the mask slip more and more and more. They started to realize, you know, our base, now, our base is pretty evil and demonic. Our base, they don't care for these beliefs, So I don't have to pretend to care for these beliefs anymore. And as the masks slipped off more and more and more American communists American Democrats knew they could start getting a lot more open and truthful and aggressive with what they think about you and your beliefs, whatever those beliefs may be. And please keep in mind, I don't know what your beliefs are. It's not my business. Maybe you're a Christian or a Catholic or any variation of that, Mormon, Methodist, Baptist, whatever it may be. Maybe you're an Orthodox Jew, I mean, honestly, maybe you're a Muslim or whatever your belief system is. It's really important for you to understand that they are at war with it because they view it as a competing religion. This is a United States Senator, Jack Reid is his name. He's interrogating Pete. Hegseth. I want you to listen to what he says.
Speaker 2: Tense interest in Christianity, uh, in nationalism, and in uh not recognizing the talents of women and.
Speaker 1: Non Okay. So he goes off on the DEI thing there, and the audio kind of got cut off from the very beginning, but it starts with a you have an intense interest and what now?
Speaker 2: Tense interest in Christianity?
Speaker 1: Okay? Is that a problem Jack? You can tell by the look on his face, and go look at the video of it. You can tell he thinks he thinks he's exposing a deep evil here. Hey Pete, there are rumors out there that you have a pretty intense interest in Christianity.
Speaker 2: Interest in Christianity deadline.
Speaker 1: Biden administration zealously probed traditional Christians, even keeping tabs on priests, according to a DOJ report. This is from the New York Post. If you'd like to go read it, I'll read just a little bit of it, but I would encourage you to go comb through it. And as you combed through it, remember that Joe Biden got elected, wasn't in charge of anything. The communists around him were, and they promptly stuffed the DOJ full of communists, and those communists decided they were going to use the power of the DOJ to take down what they viewed as their number one enemy, you and your belief system. The Biden administration zealously investigated, penalized, and engaged in aggressive prosecutions of Christians with traditional Biblical views, ignoring their consciousness, conscious objections, and even secret keeping tabs on Catholic priests, a Department of Justice task force found in a two hundred page report. The task force concluded the Biden administration generally tolerated religious beliefs that were privately held, but zealously pursued actions to limit Christian's ability to act in accordance with their faith. The mask is off, it's gone. And I know maybe you're disenfranchised with the Republican Party, you're disappointed in this or that, and I'm sure your reasons are valid. I get it. I'm not here to tell you. The GOP is wonderful. The Democrat Party has declared a holy war on you, and they will fight that war with the justice system itself. They will fight it with the FBI. Do please remember that it was the f B I their Richmond Field office who got exposed courtesy of a whistleblower with an FBI plot to infiltrate the church. They're going to send secret agents into your church to break up your religious belief system. They will religious persecution is coming if these people take power. We do not have the luxury of sitting on the sidelines. We just do not. Remember that. We'll do some emails before we get back to anything else. We'll be back the show.
Speaker 3: He's on seven ten word one set into something Strong, a song with the Doggy breed.
Speaker 1: Son. Check out a Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Thursday. Remember tomorrow's ask Doctor Jesse Friday. You need to get your questions emailed in right now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So, yeah, I listened to a Nazi podcast yesterday. Let me explain. Let me explain what happened. I've told you before that I don't listen to other political talk shows. You know that about me. I have various reasons for that. I don't want to talk politics when I'm done with work. For one, the main reason is I don't ever want to accidentally say what someone else has said. I don't want to. You can rip someone off accidentally their thoughts or whatever. I don't want to ever do that. So I just do my show and that's it. But you also know what I do. Listen to history podcast, any history stuff I can get my hands on. Now, let me explain this to you in case you've never done this. This is how it generally works for me. If I have a subject, any history subject that I'm interested in, I go to the various places where you can download podcasts, and I just put that subject into the into the search box and see what comes up. So, for instance, and this is not what I was searching, I'm not even gonna tell you what I was searching for fear that you're gonna seek this podcast out. For instance, if I wanted to look up the Battle of Waterloo and I wanted to learn more about it, I would go to iTunes and I'd look in the search box and I'd put Battle of Waterloo and if I did that, it would give me a list of god knows how many podcast episodes of people who've talked about the Battle of Waterloo same thing, Spotify, same thing. I usually go to multiple different podcast websites to do this to try to get, you know, just information. I want multiple different perspectives and things like that. I'm gonna do my own reading on it. I just want to hear a bunch of different things to try to give me a good idea of the story. Now Here is something I have discovered over the years.
Speaker 4: Of doing this.
Speaker 1: The quality of the podcast you're going to find is oftentimes pretty bad. Sometimes the sound quality is bad. Usually almost always, I'm sorry to say, the storytelling is pretty bad people. And this is a gift some people have or don't have, And it's no big deal if you're not good at it. You can get good at it, by the way, But a lot of people just really struggle to tell a story. They can't walk you through it, they get distracted by nerdy details. It just doesn't it doesn't flow the right way. So me downloading a Battle of Waterloo podcast that turns out to kind of suck would not be abnormal, but even ones that kind of suck can provide you with great little details in tidbits from time to time. So I listen to them anyway, you should know I do this for you. I do this so I can have better perspective for the show, do better political shows, history shows. So it is not uncommon. My kids make fun of me all the time. My wife makes fun of me all the time. For me to have some pretty crappy podcasts some dude filmed or recorded in his garage on my car radio and be listening to that too and from work or on a road trip, and it's bad and he's coughing into the microphone, and it's all these other things. That is not an uncommon thing at all. Now, this is where I have to get vague. Said, don't want to. I don't want to, I don't want any.
Speaker 4: Go download it. I don't want you to know what I was doing. But it was.
Speaker 1: It was a history subject, a specific history subject. No, it's not the Napoleon Grand armyssing things that don't bother. It was a history subject that took place after the nineteen tens nineteen twenties, so anytime between that and now, that was the history subject I'm not even going to tell you what part of the world, but I was fascinated about it, and I was kind of thinking I should do a history podcast on it. Communism was involved to kind of give that away. So I did what I do. I go to iTunes and I put in this subject boop, and I hit search. One of the first things that comes up is this long, multiple hours long podcast, and the title of it is the exact subject that I'm looking for.
Speaker 4: So, okay, I've.
Speaker 1: Never heard of the guy or anything like that, but I'm gonna download it. So I download it on my phone. I fired up on the way home last night from work. No, it was not a heavy German accent, Chris, it was not a heavy German accent. That's the thing. I dial it up on my way home last night from work, and the quality is bad. Okay, but I just said, that's not abnormal. That's not gonna make me turn it off. The quality's bad. He's coughing into the microphone, it's all these other things. He's struggling to stay focused, struggling on the stay I'm telling a good story. Of course, all those things are true. However, he does obviously have a wealth of knowledge on the subject. You could listen for twenty minutes and realize this guy's done a tone of reading on it. I didn't know anything about him, anything about his background, but just listening, I said to myself, I bet this guy has a master's degree in this or something. He was even using language that was super college boy language, So you're already picturing to yourself, Okay, this guy probably is some nerdy dude with a PhD in this subject, just recording an episode on it. But every now and then the subject of Jews comes up, and he's using words I'm not gonna say, like a flat out obvious racial ethnic slurs or whatever it would be. But he's saying some buzzwords that are kind of you're thinking to yourself, Ah, I don't think you get away with saying that on network television.
Speaker 4: Or something like that. It happened once, and I actually looked.
Speaker 1: At the radio and then I thought, no, whatever, I'm sure I maybe I misheard, maybe he was quoting.
Speaker 4: Something from a book.
Speaker 5: But then it happened again and again and again and again and again.
Speaker 1: Finally, I listened to him again on the way to work today as I'm pulling into the parking lot. He drops another one of these things. I finally go to the podcast description and get this guy's name, and I'm thinking, to myself, something is off, something is off here. I've got to look this up. I look this guy up. He's a Nazi. Uhh I mean oh, Chris, Yes, yes, I mean swastika pictures, uh Hitler pictures, a full blown what Chris, Chris, that's messed up Jewish producer Chris just said? Is he running for senator in Maine? Remember that dude, the Democrat nominee now for Senate in Maine has a has a freaking swastika on his chest or a Nazi tattoo. Not its wastaka, a Nazi tattoo on his test chess. But this duche what's an actual Nazi? And it was so it was so in your face when I looked him up that I thought I had to go back and double check on the podcast.
Speaker 4: Wait is this the same guy? Yep?
Speaker 1: Same guy?
Speaker 4: So I did.
Speaker 1: I did delete that one. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna continue with that particular episode.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go ahead and seek out some other sources. But there you go. I listened to a.
Speaker 1: Nazi podcast yesterday and today. Yeah, that's how that day went. We'll be back. It is the Jesse Kelly's Show. Oh no, wonderful Thursday. Remember tomorrow's Ask Doctor Jesse Friday. You need to get your questions emailed in right now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So, yeah, I listened to a Nazi podcast yesterday. Let me explain. Let me explain what happened. I've told you before that I don't listen to other political talk shows. You know that about me. I have various reasons for that. I don't want to talk politics when I'm done with work. For one, the main reason is I don't ever want to accidentally say what someone else has said. I don't want to. You can rip someone off accidentally their thoughts or whatever. I don't want to ever do that. So I just do my.
Speaker 4: Show and that's it.
Speaker 1: But you also know what I do. Listen to history podcasts, any history stuff I can get my hands on. Now, let me explain this to you in case you've never done this, This is how it generally works for me. If I have a subject, any history subject that I'm interested in, I go to the various places where you can download podcasts, and I just put that subject into the into the search box and see what comes up. So, for instance, and this is not what I was searching, I'm not even gonna tell you what I was searching for fear that you're gonna seek this podcast out. For instance, if I wanted to look up the Battle of Waterloo and I wanted to learn more about it, I would go to iTunes and I'd look in the search box and I'd put Battle of Waterloo. And if I did that, it would give me a a list of god knows how many podcast episodes of people who've talked about the Battle of Waterloo. Same thing, Spotify, same thing. I usually go to multiple different podcast websites to do this to try to get, you know, just information. I want multiple different perspectives and things like that. I'm gonna do my own reading on it. I just want to hear a bunch of different things to try to give me a good idea of the story. Now Here is something I have discovered over the years of doing this. The quality of the podcast you're going to find is oftentimes pretty bad. Sometimes the sound quality is bad, usually almost always. I'm sorry to say, the storytelling is pretty bad people. And this is a gift some people have or don't have, and it's no big deal if you're not good at it. You can get good at it, by the way, But a lot of people just really struggle to tell a story. They can't walk you through it. They get distracted by nerdy details. It just doesn't it doesn't flow the right way. So me downloading a Battle of Waterloo podcast that turns out to kind of suck would not be abnormal. But even ones that kind of suck can provide you with great little details in tidbits from time to time. So I listen to them anyway.
Speaker 4: You should know.
Speaker 1: I do this for you. I do this so I can have better perspective for the show, do better political shows, history shows. So it is not uncommon. My kids make fun of me all the time. My wife makes fun of me all the time. For me to have some pretty crappy podcasts some dude filmed or recorded in his garage on my car radio and be listening to that too and from work or on a road trip, and it's bad and he's coughing into the microphone, and it's all these other things that is not an uncommon thing at all. Now, this is where I have to get vague. Said, don't want to. I don't want to, I don't.
Speaker 4: Want any go download it. I don't want you to know what I was doing. But it was.
Speaker 1: It was a history subject, a specific history subject. No, it's not the Napoleon Grand Armyssing things that don't bother. It was a history subject that took place after the nineteen tens, nineteen twenties, so anytime between then and now that was the history subject. I'm not even going to tell you what part of the world, but I was fascinated about it, and I was kind of thinking I should do a history podcast on it. Communism was involved, kind of give that away. So I did what I do. I go to iTunes and I put in this subject boop, and I hit search. One of the first things that comes up is this long, multiple hours long podcast, and the title of it is the exact subject that I'm looking for. So, okay, I've never heard of the guy or anything like that, but I'm gonna download it. So I download it on my phone. I fired up on the way home last night from work. No, it was not a heavy German accent, Chris, it was not a heavy German accent. That's the thing. I dial it up on my way home last night from work, and the quality is bad. Okay, but I just said, that's not abnormal. That's not gonna make me turn it off. The quality's bad. He's into the microphone, it's all these other things. He's struggling to stay focused, struggling on the stay I'm telling a good story. Of course, all those things are true. However, he does obviously have a wealth of knowledge on the subject. You could listen for twenty minutes and realize this guy's done a tone of reading on it. I didn't know anything about him, anything about his background, but just listening, I said to myself, I bet this guy has a master's degree in this or something. He was even using language that was super college boy language. So you're already picturing to yourself, Okay, this guy probably is some nerdy dude with a PhD in this subject, just recording an episode on it. But every now and then the subject of Jews comes up, and he's using words I'm not going to say, like a flat out obvious racial ethnic slurs or whatever it would be.
Speaker 4: But he's saying some buzzwords that are kind of You're thinking to yourself, I don't think you get away with saying that on network television or something like that. It happened once, and I actually looked at.
Speaker 1: The radio and then I thought, no, whatever, I'm sure I maybe I misheard, maybe he was quoting.
Speaker 4: Something from a book.
Speaker 5: But then it happened again and again, and again and again and again.
Speaker 1: Finally I listened to him again on the way to work today. As I'm pulling into the parking lot, he drops another one of these things. I finally go to the podcast description and get this guy's name, and I'm thinking, to myself, something is off, something, something is off here. I've got to look this up. I look this guy up. He's a Nazi. Uh I mean o Chris, Yes, yes, I mean swastika pictures, Hitler pictures, a full blown what Chris, Chris, that's messed up? Jewish producer Chris just said, is he running for senator in Maine? Remember that dude, the Democrat nominee now for Senate in Maine has a has a freaking swastika on his chest or a Nazi tattoo, not its wastaka, A Nazi tattoo on his test chest.
Speaker 4: But this duche, what's an actual Nazi?
Speaker 1: And it was so it was so in your face when I looked him up that I thought I had to go back and double check on the podcast.
Speaker 4: Wait is this the same guy? Yep?
Speaker 1: Same guy?
Speaker 4: So I did.
Speaker 1: I did delete that one. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna continue with that particular episode.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go ahead and seek out some other sources. But there you go. I listened to a.
Speaker 1: Nazi podcast yesterday and today. Yeah, that's how that day went. We'll be back. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Thursday.
Speaker 2: Member.
Speaker 1: If you missed any part of the show, you can download at iHeart, Spotify iTunes. Jd Vance is a very very good messenger for the Republican Party. Whether or not he's a Republican nominee going forward, I don't know. I don't have a horse in that race, but very very good at it.
Speaker 6: Find me some times of the folks that were still fighting World War II in an isolated island like thirty years later, the American people have spoken, they are sick of the ridiculous performed of politics. They want Americans, their their leadership, Democrats and Republicans to come together and actually get some things done. But for Hakeem Jeffries to go out and say that you need to fight in the streets, it's dangerous, it's disgraceful rhetoric, and it's not at all with the American people.
Speaker 1: As of course it is.
Speaker 4: But why do they.
Speaker 1: Say that all the time? The streets street ready?
Speaker 4: Remember our old pow Jaya Powell.
Speaker 7: We might call this getting strike ready. I think of it as getting us strike ready or street ready.
Speaker 1: You've heard Hakeem Jeffries say it. You've heard Democrat after Democrat after Democrats saying we're going to fight in the streets. We're going to fight in the streets. It's time for a street fight. Fight in the streets. Democrats are communists and that's how they politic It's not more complicated than that. It is a revolutionary religion. Revolutions. They believe have to be violent. And because they think they operate, they always act like they operate outside of the structures of power. They believe that numbers the mob, it gives them power they wouldn't otherwise have. They will not change this kind of rhetoric, because for the longest time they've been correct about this. When they quote take it to the streets, when they get street ready, they get results. Let's go back. I'll tell you what. I'll play JAP again in a moment. In this context, let's again talk about what happened in Minnesota. You already understand what was happening there. We are rounding up as many illegals as possible, sending them out. Communists deployed their communist street animal network to go cause a big old ruckus cell phones, bullhorns, you remember it all, and it ended up with two communist street animals getting killed. The public didn't love that. White House backs off, deportations, retires some people. Now deportations are slowing down. Well, let me play this again. Why do you think they talk like this.
Speaker 7: We might call this getting strike ready. I think of it as getting us strike ready or street ready. And part of that is understanding our own strength, and as we develop that strength, being able to assess our risk tolerance, because we know that risk tolerance increases as the severity of the situation increases, and as our own understanding of what's happening increases. So overall, the more we understand what's effective, what the risks are, and who's ready to participate, the more impact.
Speaker 1: We can have. That's a Democrat member of Congress being very very careful with her language, telling street communists to take it to the streets, do things that might get them hurt, might get them arrested, might even get them killed. Because the risks are so great now they have to go sacrifice their lives for the communist revolution. They're never going to stop taking it to the streets until the right, until Republicans stop allowing that to be effective. Let's be honest, taking it to the streets, it works, It works. The Black Lives Matter protests, Yeah they're done now. Yeah, Black Lives Matters on the outs now. You hardly ever hear about them now, some fringe group. I realized there's a few of them out there. But remember Black Lives Matter for a short time there. Shoot, they had corporate sponsorship a lot of it. The Black Lives Matter protests after Saint George Floyd died of an overdose were insanely successful. The changes in law enforcement policy, the changes and who gets kept in jail gets released from jail. The changes that happened during the Saint George Floyd riots are all still in effect today. Taking it to the streets is effective if the right is so weak they allow it to be effective. This is why we have to stop allowing communist tactics to change what we're doing. In fact, we have to completely flip what we're doing. As I've said over and over and over again. When the communists tells you what he is afraid of, and he does tell you that once he take it to the streets over whatever, he takes it to the streets over, that's what he's actually afraid of. When he tells you what he is afraid of, you feed it to him. He'll tell you I'm scared of this good, double down, triple down. Whatever he is afraid of, you must feed it to whim and you will find if you do that. If you show him that taking it to the streets doesn't work, they'll back off that it works like any other bully. It works very effective. We can we can win on these issues if we have the spine to do so. Now, I am so enjoying the communists meltdown over that Supreme Court decision yesterday, Supreme Court came out and just said the most obvious thing in the world. Yeah, you shouldn't draw congressional districts just based on race. That's bad and not lawful.
Speaker 4: Here's how they're.
Speaker 8: Taking I mean, you're fighting against total illogical conclusions. I mean, you have a leado essentially arguing that there's been so much progress that a lot of these rules related to having race based endeavors to equality, get equality and voting are almost pass a.
Speaker 1: These people have understood that this I'll call it a permative action. That's not really what we're talking about. But these affirmative action policies have done a lot to move the communist revolution forward. That's why they cling to them as hard as they cling to them, and that some of these things are going away. It's a wonderful thing, all right. Apparently diversity isn't our strength. I defend a Taco bell employee, more Democrat plans for if they win all that and email it's coming up in the final hour. Hang on,