Speaker 1: The quest for the three peat has begun.
Speaker 2: Only four teams in Major League Baseball history have won three consecutive titles.
Speaker 3: The Dodgers are the favorites to become the fifth.
Speaker 4: This is World Champion Dodger Talk.
Speaker 5: Here we go again.
Speaker 6: We're get ready running back to.
Speaker 4: Get in on the show called eight six six eighty seven two five seven, and be sure to follow Dodger Talk wherever you catch your podcasts and now your host, here's Tim Kakes.
Speaker 6: All yet a feeling.
Speaker 7: The Dodgers had another run in them late in this game today, and boy did they Freddie Freeman a two run home run at the bottom of the sixth City is the Dodgers come back and beat the Tampa Bay Rays by final of five to four. Hi, everybody, Tim Kates with you here on Dodger Talk on a five seven ELA Sports Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Thanks for being with us on this Wednesday afternoon. Got the Petro some money show standing by. They'll be hearing about thirty minutes, don't you worry.
Speaker 6: May even have a little of a launching pad with Izzy and the guys. That's coming up.
Speaker 7: But plenty of time for your phone calls eight sixty six, nine, eight to seven, two five seventy. We're gonna have uh your time for your calls, and we're gonna hear from the manager, Dave Robbers. An overall, really good game for the Dodgers today, a great series in general, the last three days, all one run games that the Dodgers were able to win over the Tampa Bay Rays, who are a really good team. They're fighting it out in the Al East. They're gonna be back in the playoff pitcher yet again. This is a raised team who the Dodgers saw six years ago in the World Series down in Arlington in the Bubble. This is a perennial playoff team every single year. They're always fighting for the division or a wild card spot.
Speaker 6: It's a really good.
Speaker 7: Tampa Bay's Race team that could score runs and can put together big innings. And when't you know it, the Dodgers today again gave up another big inning and all of it came against show Heyoan, which is kind of head scratching.
Speaker 6: He was really good for four innings of work.
Speaker 7: He was cruising a leadoff walk in the fifth inning, though, and things then sort of unraveled as the leadoff walked then turned into a Hunter Produci double. After that, there were four singles in the inning given up by Otani, including one where he was late covering first base on a ground ball that led to a four run, five hit inning for the Tampa Bay Rays.
Speaker 6: In the fifth, they batted.
Speaker 7: Around in that fifth inning and what was a two to nothing Dodgers lead flipped to a four to two Tampa Bay's real lead, and the Dodgers in the fifth had the bases loaded. Could they get more than one run across after the Kyle Tucker walked. They couldn't, and that was very deflating to see Alix call pop out in the infield, Dalton rushing a fly ball to shallow right field that couldn't advance the runner. And then you had Freddie Alex freelan strike out with the bases loaded, so the Dodgers couldn't get anything outside that one run to make it a four to three game in the fifth, So you're thinking, gosh, there's gotta be one more running, right, You're gonna see the heart of the lineup flip around at least one more time to have these guys have a chance to get one run tie it up, maybe take the lead somehow, and they did in the sixth inning, Andy Pajez a double down the left field line and then Freddie Freeman with the two run blasts.
Speaker 6: That's just sort of how they draw it up.
Speaker 7: And they did it again today and show Heotani in favor of the win today despite the five the fifth inning that he had today, which was unusual for show Heyo Tani.
Speaker 6: Think think about this.
Speaker 7: His first ten starts this year, Show Heotani had not a single inning of multiple runs allowed. Now when back to back starts, he has given up multiple runs an inning.
Speaker 6: Last week in Pittsburgh four runs of the seventh inning.
Speaker 7: Today in the fifth inning against the Rays, he allowed four runs on five it's including a walk. So not what we're used to seeing. But when you've got a Dodgers team surrounding him. You heard show Hey say it himself to David Vaz say just a little bit to go in the clubhout, Show you may not be your best, and you know you're not gonna have your best stuff every outing. You're not gonna be feeling your best. You're not gonna be at one hundred percent.
Speaker 6: All the time.
Speaker 7: He's dealing with the inflammation in his knee on his left knee that he plants his leg with. Then you're talking about a blister that again flared up on his middle finger on his right throwing hand. You can visibly see the blood in the fifth and sixth inning coming from shoe Otani pitching through it, and he said it, Hey, I gotta figure out a way to get out and go out there because of the team around him, and he's got confidence in this team around him.
Speaker 6: That's the difference between.
Speaker 7: The team like the Dodgers and let's say the Angels or a lot of other teams in baseball. When your guy doesn't have his best stuff but still got really good stuff and you've got the offense let the Dodgers do, you can lift him up. You can pick him up when he doesn't have his best and you're gonna assume that nine times out of ten, three times out of four, whatever it is, he's gonna have his really good stuff out there on the mound, and the days that he doesn't or he gives up a biginning, you can pick him up because you are so good and the Dodgers just are that good.
Speaker 6: And you saw it today.
Speaker 7: Down four to two, they loaded the bases in the fifth, they don't get an opportunity to have a big inning there, but wouldn't you know what, They come back in the sixth inning and they do flip the scoreboard with that two run home run, just the way the Dodgers do it, just how talented they are, and they finish off the sweet three games sweep of the Tampa Bay Race, who again we mentioned a playoff team, a really good team in the American League East, and the Dodgers fought back and forth of them in games that could have gone back and forth the last two days.
Speaker 6: I mean, the Dodgers could have lost this game.
Speaker 7: Last night they were a one to one or one nothing winner over the Race, and that one run came on the solo blast from show Heyo Tani, so easily could have flipped the other way around. The Dodgers lose this series, but as it is, they prevail with three one run wins as they sweep the Tampa Bay Rays.
Speaker 6: Again we mentioned it earlier.
Speaker 7: The Diaingbacks and the Padres have both won also today, so the Dodgers will be nine games up for San Diego in ninety and a half games up the Arizona Diabacks. Dodgers Baseball brought to you by Midello. Midelo The Mark of a Fire. Let's go out to the phones. Eric in Hollywood, first up here on Dodger Talk on this Wednesday.
Speaker 8: How you doing, Eric, Dodger nay Shore.
Speaker 5: Back to back champion, sweeping the Rag twenty twenty is legit. Always Dodger Nation always, never forget that that. Yeah, Oh my god, pitch a gem, pitch a Chamble's Golden pony. Boy, Glad, We're gonna have to see Blake. I'm sorry, Timmy. I don't trust Blake anymore. I don't trust them. And I know I got a lot of love for all my Dodgers, but I just don't trust him. My Dodger Tex chain e Or said he's not there anymore. He's not. So I mean, we could we could take that conversation another way. But literally, Pa, his all Star All Star Pies is an All Star and I'm so happy for him. He's played so good. He's been literally our rock this year. He really has. Man and Yo, Timmy, Man, we haven't talked.
Speaker 1: In a bit.
Speaker 5: Man. Hey, congratulations to your daughter in the graduation.
Speaker 6: Thank you I appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Two daughters graduate, went from high school, one from college, so certainly appreciate that.
Speaker 9: Eric.
Speaker 7: Great to catch up with you. I'm gonna push back a little bit on the Blake Trining. Uh, we don't have faith him in anymore. I mean, he hasn't pitched since Sunday. He pitched a scoreless inning on Sunday against the White Sox.
Speaker 6: You go back to the Pirate.
Speaker 7: Series, he had a scoreless inning where he struck out three, did have a couple of walks.
Speaker 6: He's had good game, okay game, good game, okay game.
Speaker 7: He's been kind of up and down his last six outings.
Speaker 6: But with that being said.
Speaker 7: I still have to trust to go out to Blake Trining in a situation where you need a big right hander to get it out, for you to get out of a jam, to put up a zero in the inning.
Speaker 6: I still got one hundred percent confidence in Blake Tryning.
Speaker 7: And you said, alex Vesia, what was his words was fantastic, was outstanding today. I'll push back on that. Alex Vesia walk the bases loaded allbe at. One of them was an intentional walk. He put three guys on base. The Dodgers were in a one run game and the basses were loaded, and he was facing Mullins on a three to two count, and he went with his slider, knowing that the fastball he just didn't have the control, and the slider he had better control. And he got a swing in a miss from Mullins to end the game on the slider. But again that was a tight rope walk. There is Alex Vesi in the ninth Inny and made it very, very interesting, and the race had the tie and run ninety feet away and the go ahead run standing at second base there with two outs in the ninth inning. So I wouldn't call it a dominant performance from Alex Vesia. He was able to get out of the jam, and I know he is going to credit a lot to Dalton Rushing for helping him get out of there. So again Dalton rush we mentioned it. What the job he has done filling in on a regular basis for Will Smith is pretty impressive. He continues to go out there and work with this pitching staff, this bullpen, and at the same time be productive at the plate and today at a base hit as well. He in the bottom of the line up there with Alex Call and Alex Freeland a couple of base hits, the three of them driving a run.
Speaker 6: Did Freeland and Alex Call.
Speaker 7: To get the Dodgers on the board in the fourth inning with that two run fourth? Love to see it, Love to see what Dalton Rushing is doing. And David Vetse talked about in the pregame show, It's no secret the more at bats you get, the more reps you get, and whatever you do, whatever your line of job is, whatever you do, whether you're just a recreational golfer, you know, trying to figure out the sport, playing pickleball, whatever, the more you play something, the more you do something, the better you're going to become at that, and the more confidence you're going to have at that. At the big lee level, Dalton Rushing is finally getting an opportunity to play on a consistent basis, and he's doing so because of the injury to Will Smith, and credit to him taking full advantage of that that opportunity.
Speaker 6: Eight sixty six ninety.
Speaker 7: Seven seventy tray leaving the game on this Wednesday afternoon, one of the fifty and five and attendance got to see a Dodger comfort behind win try.
Speaker 6: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 8: Yes, sir, Tim, how have you been I've missed you, my man. We haven't spoken since I called you from opening day last year Tokyo Series when I was in Taipei.
Speaker 6: Where have you been trayed? Did you just come back with what's going on?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 8: We we don't have time for that, but I've been all over the place. I'll tell you right now. Is that the game? I'm in a Lithian park with a couple of friends right here. Yeah, coach be back yeah, and Horrow yeah. And I was in right field in one sixty eight and look, hey, we got the best record in the league. We've been cranking. The team is on. It's been fantastic. Look two questions you can answer either one. We got the Chris Taylor, Michael CONFORDO, Kyle Tucker Lyne Is that a concern? Or would you rather talk about Hey, are we gonna come up after the deadline? We're gonna have TERRK schoolball. What do you think about that?
Speaker 7: Well, I don't worry about Kyle Tucker, and I appreciate the phone call. Trade great to hear from you. Thanks for being a fan. I appreciate that the Terror Schoobol situation will be interesting to see who, when it gets closer to the trade deadline, feels the pressure to go out and get Schooble into the rotation. And I say that because the Dodgers are always in on the conversation. Just because of the Dodgers and the talent they have in the minor leagues, they have the commodities to make a trade, they have the depth to make the trade. That's why they're always gonna be in the conversation. Now, are they gonna be in talks to make a trade for Terror Schooball Who knows. But I look at a team like the Arizona Diamondbacks if they're gonna be all in for a wild card spot, and let's say they try to get back into this race with the Dodgers. They're nine and a half games back. They're a team I keep hearing look out for. They add an arm to that rotation in Schooble. You get them in Arizona at home and Chase Field, that's a tough place to play, and they got a lineup that can score.
Speaker 6: They can they can get on base.
Speaker 7: They play fast like they did a couple of years ago when flying around. I mean, that's that to me is the team to look out for in a possible Terry schoolbl trade. A team that is needy of a starting pitcher, that is maybe desperate to get somebody like that and will overpay at the deadline to get him just so they can get into the playoffs and make a run. Again, the Dodgers aren't one of those desperate teams. Those Dodgers are one of the teams that will always be in the consideration, the Mets, the Yankees. The Dodgers have the commodities to make a trade, and so then again they'll always be in the discussions. But do they need to go out and get Terry Schooble. I don't think they need to. Could they certainly if they got him, would that be fantastic, Absolutely it would be. But the Kyle Tucker situation again, I'll like I did on Sunday, there's sixty million reasons why Kyle Tucker is going to be out in that lineup every single day. And you're going to see Kyle Tucker in right field every single day for the Dodgers.
Speaker 6: Eight six, six, nine, seven, two five seventy.
Speaker 7: Let's hear from the manager Dave Roberts post game with David Vassa in the media following a Dodger's another comfort behind whind this time five.
Speaker 6: To four of the race.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Alex made a pitch. You know it certainly wasn't efficient, but but made a pitch when he needed to.
Speaker 10: We just see the way you guys had to responded to what the miss bass loads chances for him and kind of would be able.
Speaker 5: To come back this week.
Speaker 2: Really, uh, you know we I think that spurred that inning, that Dalton kind of challenge gets the walk Freddie obviously a big hit, you know that that that at bat, that those three at bats with the baseload, nobody out. That was as bad as it gets. So that was fortunately we weather that inning. Who should attack on certainly more, but we found a way to win. And you know, there's a little confusion with the show Hey inning as far as you know, Freddie going to second then show Hey thinking that so then kind of gave him giving them an extra out there. But yeah, to get show Hey through six innings, and I thought the bullpen was great.
Speaker 1: Was there any like hesitation about bringing Otani back out for the sixth given the pitch count and the blister too.
Speaker 2: I thought the pitchout was good, you know, just kind of making I thought about it, but just kind of talking to Mark and just watching show Hey, this stuff was still good, and just feeling like, if we can get him through another inning, it would you know, shorten who we need to use for the last three innings. And it worked out all right.
Speaker 6: There's a manager Dave Roberts interesting there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they felt comfortable going back out there with show Hey Otani.
Speaker 6: So if the knee was a problem, if the blister was.
Speaker 7: A problem, there's no way you would have seen him back out there in the sixth inning and they would have called it a day for show a Otani at that point. Is especially after the four run fifth inning. But certainly he felt like he could go back out there. They had all the confidence in the world. So this knee and blister talk, if it was that bad, I'm convinced he wouldn't be back out there in the sixth So if it was good enough for them to feel like he was good to go, and he went out there and pished a one, two, three, six, I think we're in a good situation here moving forward with show Hey o'tani, who got the win after Freddy Frieman's two run home run at the bottom of the six put him in line for the win, and the bullpen comes in gets the final three innings, putting it up Zeros and the Dodgers finish off the sweep at the Tampa bay Rays.
Speaker 6: Five before we'll come back here on Dodger Talk. We'll get to your phone calls.
Speaker 7: We'll hear from Jose Moda as well, get his thoughts on this Dodgers win tonight and the sweep over the Tampa bay Rays going into the off day, Dodgers get the win, a five to four come from behindh win over the Tampa bay Rays right here on a FI seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: AM five seventy LA Sports be anywhere at any time, and you can hear past episodes of Dodger Talk all of those things. Search AM five to seventy on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 6: We're streaming online.
Speaker 1: We stream every game too. Come find me back to Dodger Talk on AM five to seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 9: Great, and there's a scoring position.
Speaker 1: And Freddie hits a high fly ball deep center Fan way.
Speaker 5: Back it us God.
Speaker 3: A home run for Freddie Freeman flips the score.
Speaker 6: The Dodgers now.
Speaker 5: Lead at five to four.
Speaker 3: Is Freeman hits his twelfth home run of the season, the three hundred and seventy ninth of his.
Speaker 7: Career with one swing of the bat and the sixth inny and the Dodgers flip the scoreboard down four to three. They take a five to four lead on the Freddie Freeman two run home run as they go on and beat the Rays by that same final to finish off the three games sweep. Daniel Jewelers presents the home Run Forecast for your chance to win a fifty dollars Daniels Jewelers gift card.
Speaker 6: Just visit amhi seventy la.
Speaker 7: Sports dot Com, keyword home run into your name and you could win. Daniels Jewelers Own the Dream. Let's check in with Jose. It's time to go around the horn with Jose Mos. All right, Jose, the Dodgers were up, then the Dodgers were down, and the Dodgers come.
Speaker 6: Back and win it five to four.
Speaker 7: This series in general was pretty thrilling, three one run wins for the Dodgers.
Speaker 9: How about the bullpen scoreless this series. How about the defense throughout this whole series? And teams like play the Pirates bit socks the race. You look at them and go, well, how are they and how are you gonna beat him? And you find a way to beat him, which is obviously to avoid the beginning, but to keep catching the baseball. I mean, it just comes down to that, because it is what allows you to keep your guys in there a little bit longer and then allow your starter to line up and properly adjust to the bullpen. And on top of that, it gives you a chance to him to have the big swing win a ball game all three games, one swing really came down to that. Rojas, show Hey and today, Freddie Freeman, what.
Speaker 6: About show Hey the picture today?
Speaker 7: Jose, what did you see in the first four innings and what happened in your mind that fifth?
Speaker 9: Overall? Okay, I think he's compromised a little bit more more than he's telling in terms of delivery. And he actually said in the interview what they say about maybe some things that he had to change movement wise and mechanical wise to adjust to that. I saw a show him that really trusted his fastball. I think compromising pictures. I think comes down to uh with with split finger when he can use it. He's not using it as much anymore, at least for now. But a show is going to go out there and fight, you know, the big the big pictures are gonna just decignie to show by doing a couple of things, give you a chance to win, no matter what the situation is, how they feel, what the score will say. They want to push to a lace, allow your team to line up better, to give you one a chance to win with one swing or a beginning. But the show that I was on the fifth inning, a couple of things of me forgetting how to cover out the at first base, a compromise because of that knee, but nonetheless of mentality to me, Tim, it just doesn't waiver. It doesn't change at all because I know that perhaps if it was not showhait and the Bopa, I've been compromised just a bit because of the usage the last few games. He doesn't go out that one anying. But I'm like, we have a guy there and that says, just give me the ball. I'm gonna go out there and throw it.
Speaker 7: And he gets a w what about this Dodger catcher, Dalton Rushing and the job he has done. Jose, he is coming and now playing majority of the time because of the injury to Will Smith.
Speaker 6: I think we're seeing him kind of really grow up before our eyes here.
Speaker 9: Yes we are. And he's a guy that sets a challenge. He knows exactly how to navigate through lineups. He's not afraid of change. He's not afraid of going out and doing traditional stuff like hey, just a little tough love out there in my which works for a lot of guys. It's so different because he's a young catcher that comes into a championship type team, great environment, superstar players, that just is a super confident and understands his role way more this year than last year. I think it heard him that perhaps at the end of the season they were not depending on him as much. But hands on, man, you got to really applaud what he's done and what he's carrying into one thing or the other. If he doesn't them good at bat, it doesn't carry over to mind the plate. And he's not afraid to talk, express his opinions and perform, which is I think overall, just the sound of a guy that's going to contribute as a leader and a guy that the guys trust them about. The biggest thing is they trust them, and we have better in pictures talking highly about you, like Gamamoto, like the show. Hey, obviously they're going to say a lot of things that's going to just build you up to continue or challenge you to.
Speaker 6: Get better too, No doubt about it.
Speaker 7: A great series win for the Dodgers, a nice sweep over Tampa, and I much deserved day off coming up tomorrow, really a day and a half of these guys to enjoy getting off their feet before the Baltimore Oils come to town on Friday night. Jose enjoyed the time off tomorrow. We'll talk to you in a couple of days.
Speaker 9: Thank you and commercialations. I'm both daughters of my friends.
Speaker 6: Oh, I appreciate that. Thank you, Jose.
Speaker 7: There he goes Jose Mota check it in here on Dodger Talk. As the Dodgers get the five to four win over the Tampa Bay Rays. They improved a forty eight and twenty seven on this season. Let's go back out to the phone. Slars coming from Dodgers Stadium hopefully enjoyed a great time out there, fifty seven hundred and five on an attendance at Dodger Stadium for a five four Dodger win.
Speaker 6: How you doing, Lars?
Speaker 3: Yeah, doing great, Just finishing the drive back to pick up my son from camp. Luckily the game finished and didn't go to extra innings. But man, that was exciting right to the finish. I even caught Otani's last pitch of that fateful fifth inning. I was behind behind the Dodgers dugout and they threw it over to me, So that was exciting.
Speaker 6: Cool.
Speaker 10: But I had one question regarding the Otani rule, just to get clarification. I was surprised that he was able to come in and pinch it, but I guess it wasn't really pinchhitting as much as hitting as the pitcher. Am I right in thinking that? And then that's why he had to leave. And then the pitcher spot basically had to hit from that point.
Speaker 6: Forward, correct, correct?
Speaker 7: So if that spot came up again with Otani up, it would be the pitcher who had to hit. So you had one at bat really for Otani there when he came in and hit the one pitch the ground out, and then if it spun around again, it would be the.
Speaker 6: Pitcher would have to hit because you lose the DH. You're right, absolutely.
Speaker 10: Got it, okay, and then they could do double switches or whatnot. Kind of old school nationally baseball.
Speaker 9: At that point.
Speaker 7: That would be kind of cool to see the old double switch at that point. We hadn't seen that in what a few years since they implemented the the DH in both leagues. That would be kind of fun to see, no doubt about that.
Speaker 6: Lars.
Speaker 11: I was waiting for it, thought, good, cool, good, that's what I figured.
Speaker 10: It's going to make sure I understood that problems.
Speaker 7: Awesome, Lars, appreciate you checking in. Thanks for thanks for being on Dodger Talk today. Yeah, it was a little interesting maneuvering there, as he wasn't the show hey dual player today to start the game, but because he then came in he was a pitcher, came out of the game, but then came in as a DH in the DH role, and by doing that you then lose the DH.
Speaker 6: It's all confusing, but the.
Speaker 7: Dodgers get to win five to four of the Tampa Bay Rays, and it was the first time we've seen that happen as far as Showy coming in as a DH in a game after pitching. We're not going to see it too many times. If we do, you know what's going to happen. He gets it at bat and then it flips back to the pitcher hitting. So all right, Well, that being said, our final call, Ken and Newport Beach.
Speaker 6: Can how you doing, hey, Jim?
Speaker 4: Praise a game?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: Win?
Speaker 6: Yeh?
Speaker 9: Three really good wins.
Speaker 8: There's two questions.
Speaker 9: Yes, in the fifth inning, wa Tony gave up five hits in a walk and I'm kind of yelling at the TV.
Speaker 4: Dave, he's still injured.
Speaker 9: Take him out. Dave took him out. But Dave didn't do it. Don't you think he should have come out because he just didn't look right in that inning?
Speaker 6: They didn't.
Speaker 7: I think they had somebody up at that point, but I mean, he didn't get over to field the ground ball. On the ball hit to Freddie Friedman, he kind of saw it unraveling. But you know, show hey, show hey, you have to let him get himself out of that inning. If the knee was bothering him or the bloody blister was bothering him, I think you saw. I think you would have seen Dave Roberts come out and get him, but they let him go out there, fight through it. It was only a four to two game at that point. It's only the fifth inning. You got to figure your offense. Your big bobbers are gonna come up once, maybe twice more in this game. The bottom of the lineup has been productive. Heck, they scored the first two runs for you. You're already getting to the raised bullpen at that point. The game's not over.
Speaker 6: You're not conceding, all right, this game is over.
Speaker 7: At least we won the series. So appreciate the phone call, Ken, thanks for checking in. Let's get one more in my guy, Blake and Colorado Blake, longtime Noe talk. We missed you over the weekend. Hope you're well.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you always.
Speaker 5: Forgot about me.
Speaker 7: I would never forget about you, Blake. I would never forget about you.
Speaker 6: How you doing.
Speaker 7: Have you been into any games out of Coors Field or anywhere else in the last week or so?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: Okay, what what did you think about the Dodgers come from behind win today? They were down four to two. Freddie free with that big home run. This team is never out.
Speaker 11: Blake, Yeah, Alex be good sitting down the game and have a question. You think, do you think we learnt to get to call up and send MBSC hand down.
Speaker 7: Oh that is a great question, Blake. I don't know if they do it this next turn through the rotation. Thank you, Blake. Great to hear your voice, my friend. I'll be back in a couple of days.
Speaker 11: Okay, I canna be back Sunday.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure if I'm back Sunday, but if i am, i'll talk to you then.
Speaker 1: I'll say thank you, sir.
Speaker 7: I appreciate that that's my guy, Blake in Colorado. I appreciate that River Ryan was scheduled to start last night, did not make the start because he was, you know, kind of on standby because they didn't know whether or not shohe was going to make the start today after his bullpen session yesterday. Showhey makes the start. So my assumption is River Ryan will pitch again today. I haven't looked to see what Oklahoma City's doing today, but I assume he'll make another start and then when it's time for Imma Sheen to come back around that's on Sunday. I expect Emma to get the start. I don't see him losing his spot in the rotation right now. If Sunday comes and it's another up and down outing for Imma Sheian, I think the question.
Speaker 6: Is in value valid.
Speaker 7: Can can River Ryan give you better starts every five to six days in place of Imma Shean? But I think you're going to give Imma Sheen another start, and I think at that point it start to start to see how he does because when Imagan's pitching, well, he's really in, you know, in tune. And the problem is we see she and pitch three four a good Indian and then run into the fifth and things just fall apart.
Speaker 6: So maybe his.
Speaker 7: Role is more did as a bulk inty reliever. Maybe he's more suited just to see five or six guys in a game rather than go through the lineup two or three times as a starter.
Speaker 6: So we'll see.
Speaker 7: I don't think we're giving up on Imachine quite yet, but River Ryan certainly is waiting in the wings there down in TRIPLEA, Oklahoma City.
Speaker 6: That's gonna do it for Dodger Talk.
Speaker 7: Many thanks to coliny E, many thanks to you for being a part of the show. Thanks for podcasting it as well. We'll be back on Friday with the Dodgers playing host to the Baltimore Orioles.
Speaker 6: No off night Dodger Talk tomorrow. There is a World Cup.
Speaker 7: Soccer game here on ANFI seven y LA Sports tomorrow night, so no off night Dodger Talk. You can enjoy a little World Cup action and tonight as well. The guy who's Bekistan playing tonight? I don't know who they're playing, off the top of my head, who they playing. They're playing Columbia. Should have known that down in Mexico City. Who's Bekistan Columbia tonight at seven o'clock right here in ANFI seventy LA Sports. But between then and now you get Petros coming up next. Dodgers victorious over the Tampa bay Rays. They went at five to four. Freddie Freeman to run home run showy Otani gets to win. Dodgers most wins in baseball have forty eight and twenty seven until Friday night with Moroco because he know Dodgers on deck at six first pitch and seven.
Speaker 6: Enjoy a little PMS next soul. Everybody