Speaker 1: All right, it's Mojo in the Morning show. This is a weird story and I want to bring it up at this time because my belief is that this will be a story that hopefully will not be heard by them. I went to high school with a guy who married his brother's wife, so the story is kind of wild. And when I heard this full story and I was talking to to Braden some of the people that we went to high school with, I like literally almost pooped my pants. Like I almost crapped my pants because can you imagine. I guess his brother and his sister in law divorced the year before. This guy ended up becoming single, and he became single because his wife had ended up passing away, and he ended up going and doing his morning process, you know, being sad and you know, trying to pick up the pieces, only to have the comfort of his sister in law, his or his ex sister in law, his brother's ex wife who they divorced with being there in his arms. And then he ended up marrying her. Is that crazy, isn't it? And to know that you're going to now family functions again and your brother's there and you are the one that is with your brother.
Speaker 2: That's crazy for her even you know, like she not only is she knows WI which is I remember, wasn't there there was a bit of this similar story with.
Speaker 3: The bidenation with Bohunter and Haley.
Speaker 1: Hunter married Bow who was the the war heroes who died. Did did they date or married? He? He got? He got with his sister in law too, So it's it's exactly the same. I think they just dated. But still when I heard this, I thought to myself, I'm like, I this sounds like honestly a Mojo in the morning listener to me, Oh, look, you know what I mean? No, I would like this does this sounds like a crazy story. It sounds like a crazy story that you know we hey, I married my uh my sister, you know, one of those things.
Speaker 2: Because as the brother, I'm like, did you find Then my mom starts to go crazy. Yeah, because were you guys fooling around when I was married to her? Or did you ever hit on her while we were married to it? Because you'll never believe that there was nothing.
Speaker 3: There was nothing like there had to be some thought of, oh here, she's really.
Speaker 1: Attractive, right eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six sixty five six five four eight Is he uncle dad? Or they have kids?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Though there's kids? What the kids say? Yeah? Like that's the that's the part. Like what do you call now your your dad's new wife? Do you call her aunt or mom? That's crazy? Like what is the uh what is the proper terminology this whole thing? And what do her kids call you?
Speaker 2: And then the divorce that took place, did you take a sigh? Was it an amicable split? Was it a horrible divorce?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Now I got to see her all. It's what happens eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six four eight or text nine five five zero zero. I want to know what is the crazy family makeup that you guys have where there are you know, I don't know the divorces that happen in families and some people start dating and all this stuff. I feel like our parents' generation and then even our grandparents' generation, I feel like they all seemed so like white picket fence, you know, nice families, but they all were f in each other. Yeah, there was a lot of stuff we just didn't know. I think that they were going to family parties and I know they didn't have like legalized marijuana at that time, but they had something they were smoking or or they were drinking so much and so heavy. Like I said something to my sister the other day, and I go to her, I go, do you think Dad ever cheated on Mom? And my sister's like don't say that was like, oh Dad, I'm like, pat, I heard the dad and aunt Mary Ann.
Speaker 3: Well, I told you guys about the family friend that I know it was a husband wife that they had friend's husband wife and they divorced and swapped.
Speaker 1: Yes, like that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Swapped and they're still together today.
Speaker 2: Did they ever swing during the marriage?
Speaker 3: I have no idea hold.
Speaker 1: On Cassie's on with us. Cassie, Hey, okay, what's going on, Cassie? What's happening?
Speaker 4: Hor saying that my grandma married her sister's husband after she died.
Speaker 1: Oh god, so your grandma married her brother in law? Like this exactly this my uncle Grandpa, like the show the uncle Grandpa, And a question for you on this where uh what happened to grandma's guy? So she'd been divorced? Actually she this is her fifth marriage.
Speaker 5: Okay, so she's been divorced a few times, but when her sister died, they, I guess bonded over the funeral and Mary for burying her.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Do you think that there was anything going on between your grandma and your aunt before there was the death of your grandma and the uncle grandma and the uncle.
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 6: But I just think it's so funny.
Speaker 4: It's like she got the newer models, like, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, can you imagine that tree? That's a crazy story. What's up, Rose? How you doing?
Speaker 5: Hey good?
Speaker 4: How are you guys?
Speaker 1: We're doing good. We're talking about these crazy family stories. You got one for us?
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 4: I have a neighbor that lives across the street. We've lived by her for a really long time. Her husband passed away of a stroke many years ago, and the brother lived behind so it was his brother that lived behind them. We live out in the country, so her brother lived behind them. I would see him over there a lot, like after the brother had passed away, and then all of a sudden they were married. Whoa and so yes they And I always thought to myself, like, did they have something going on like before he died or did they just find comfort in each other. You know, she lost her husband, he lost his brother, so she never had to change her last name.
Speaker 1: So I never thought about that. That's like the greatest.
Speaker 6: That you don't have to hook up with somebody that my siblings. What's up, Addie, that's because that's what the day it is. Hi, Addie, Hey, how are you good? What's going on?
Speaker 5: So my cousin and my uncle were dating.
Speaker 1: Your God, your cousin was dating your uncle?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, correct, But they weren't related only my siblings and I were related.
Speaker 1: To both sides, so they met through you guys.
Speaker 2: So weird.
Speaker 4: So my cousin was on my dad's side and my parents were divorced, and.
Speaker 5: Then my uncle was on my mom's side, and I ended.
Speaker 3: Up dating.
Speaker 1: Addie. That's a wonderful story. But I'm gonna have to listen back to this podcast to understand what you just said, because I did and understanding it. But that's wild. So there there's Yeah, it didn't make for fun Sunday dinners. What happened?
Speaker 4: It was really weird.
Speaker 3: It was very weird.
Speaker 1: The guest list at the wedding is a lot less because you all know the same people. Kaylee, what's going on? How are you.
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 5: This time a long time?
Speaker 4: Yay?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So my ex husband his mother was dating one of the.
Speaker 4: Brothers of.
Speaker 1: One of the sisters. There's like five.
Speaker 5: Kids that she had and uh so she was she cheated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she cheats. So she cheated with one of her her brother in law. Is her sister's husbands.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, so she had kids with each of them.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait she did it with both, So she screwed. She screwed both of her sister's husbands.
Speaker 3: Brothers and cousins and kids with everybody.
Speaker 5: And how you can't tell anybody till like later on they found out when I think the youngest sister was like fifteen when she found out that.
Speaker 1: Wow, her uncle is also Yeah. Any question for you your your husband's mom or your ex husband's mom. Was she hot? Like was she like somebody that everybody would want to bang? Or mmm? She was a sweet lady, but no, sweet lady had a personality, but she definitely knew how to put it on to the brother in laws. That's craziness and kids with each of them. Hold on, initial B wants to be voice disguised. What's going on? B are you there, don here?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: Hi, you a little scared to tell the story or what's the story about that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: So I was on a family vacation. I was eighteen. I slept with a family friend.
Speaker 5: And then years later.
Speaker 1: She ended up marrying my uncle. No, I think your uncle knows. So you're so you had sex with your aunt that you're saying there is your uncle? No? That was Anna's question.
Speaker 3: Are you just putting that together right now? No?
Speaker 1: He knows. Oh, no, he knows, he knows. Wait, your uncle knows that you before they got married, he got married to this woman. Had you had sex with her?
Speaker 3: You hit it first?
Speaker 1: Correct? Crazy? Was it was it one I'm done for you?
Speaker 3: Or once they got married did you continue to kind of do your thing?
Speaker 5: It was the one, one time thing.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. So do you call your uncle's wife aunt and wink when you do it? All? Right, enough of these stories.
Speaker 2: I got a question for you, though, Yes, because you do have a big family. Yeah, which one of your brothers do you think would try to go after that?
Speaker 1: Chelsea? I don't think would go with either of the brothers, but I definitely think she was going to go with either of them. Should want Tony more than Bill, because Bill's a mess. But Bill, I think Bill would be more fun to be honest with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, I don't think it's I don't think it's going to happen.