Speaker 1: Join meet Sauce and Miller Light at n. D.
Speaker 2: Michael Bees in Albertville this Thursday from five to seven. Stop by for drink specials, games and a register for a chance to winning spot in the Vikings Foundation Golf Tournament. All the details at kfan dot com. Like the keyword golf.
Speaker 3: Hey, Saucy, Yes, sir, So here's the thing. Tonight I'm doing an acoustic show in Duluth at the West Theater. Tickets avail and come check us out. Tonight will be seven thirty something like that. Yeah, but tomorrow I'm in Saint Michael the Music Room. Now you are going to be right down the streets in Albertville. Yeah, when you're done at seven, just swing on down and catch the show.
Speaker 1: Buddy, What time will that be again?
Speaker 4: I think you're seven seven thirty. But when you're on your way home, just swing on in, say hi, come on by the music room.
Speaker 1: Where's that.
Speaker 4: Figured? No buy you waffle?
Speaker 5: What's more likely? Sauce does that? Or the Gopher Women beat Ucla and Friday.
Speaker 4: I can't believe the number on that. I don't know large, how could it be that spread?
Speaker 5: Well, UCLA's got this six seven athletic girl.
Speaker 4: Don't hit it.
Speaker 5: I mean, don't hit it. She's house. You can't, dude six seven.
Speaker 4: That's even worse.
Speaker 5: That's nicer.
Speaker 1: I'd rather be called a huge bitch that I'm a freak.
Speaker 5: Which one is more likely? You go see his show?
Speaker 1: It like music room or to go for women be u c l A on Friday.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's a good question because it's right off the exit. I know exactly where it's gonna be.
Speaker 5: You pop in there way past your bedtime? Yeah? Can I just pop in and wave? Sure? You're not going to do that. There's no way you get out of the car.
Speaker 4: We're not.
Speaker 6: What if I pull a hockey on hockey? I show up, make sure he sees me, and then I go to the bathroom. Ak Lee, that's fine, Okay, I'll do it.
Speaker 5: Boom, I'll take that. I will.
Speaker 1: I'd rather take the Gophers in the money line.
Speaker 7: Yeah, give me the money line.
Speaker 5: I'm not going there.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not talking to you.
Speaker 5: That would be an aggressive pop in a two hours drive, wave and turn around four hour round trip just to wave beautiful though that is great. Have the NFL draft and to loose that would be better. Shout out to the turtles. Turtles, they can open the show. Oh yeah, oh.
Speaker 4: You mad tram By Turtle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 4: The animals.
Speaker 6: So the the Ninja Turtles are like they've been around forever, right, but they've made a comeback and like kids like them now and there's movies.
Speaker 5: And all that. All right. Uh, two days ago he woke up.
Speaker 6: I woke up, and Louis and I went to Target and they have a box of like the original six it's Shredder, the four Turtles, Spin Splinter.
Speaker 5: Have you seen it at Target? No? Do you know how much that is? Oh? So it's six action figures, six of them. Yeah, but they look like the ones weep, not not the new card version, so the old school one, the old held so retro. Yeah, they're about Ninja turtle affection figures. And there's six of them. Yes, twenty one ninety nine, Oh my god, way more than that, way more seventy nine ninety nine. I feel like that's egregious. Hodds n ninety nine.
Speaker 6: It was so pretty. It was in the sixty range. It was either like sixties they were sixty something bucks fifty nine ninety nine or sixty five something like that.
Speaker 5: Show them. Did you get three or four? And get any of them? That's gregious. It's ten ten bucks a turtle? Who cares? Yeah, I think much.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be when I'm buying toys exactly.
Speaker 5: Louis is gonna grow up and say, uh yeah. My dad used to complain that Grandpa Jeffrey never brought him to Disney World, but when I was growing up he would bring me to Target and show me Ninja turtles and taunt me and never buy him. They were only like ten bucks a turtle, yea, but.
Speaker 1: Said I shouldn't have them.
Speaker 6: I would have bottom, but the pieces are too small and he'll chew on them.
Speaker 5: But you don't give them the nun chucks or the bot staff or the sword.
Speaker 1: It's a real nun chucks, jeff who's scrappa?
Speaker 5: Oh, my dad? But a splinter had like a cane, right, like a wooden cane.
Speaker 4: He's got a pimp walk Why because he's a pimp.
Speaker 5: Who's he pimpin' turtles? Man?
Speaker 1: I freaking loved having Nature Turtles. That was one of my favorite toys.
Speaker 6: They were there was an entire section of it at Target when we were kids. It was a whole row of turtle toys.
Speaker 5: Bebop rock Stead, Oh yeah, rang Yeah, the Alligator Guy, The Alligator Guy, Casey Jonesy Jones for sure, April and April and Neil Chris has googled her.
Speaker 6: He's her is a wonderful he's for sure seen it right. Yeah, it was, Uh, it was the best when we were kids. The blimp, that was sweet.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't call yourself that.
Speaker 1: I'm not calling myself that.
Speaker 5: Somebody fight the blimp. I want to play with turtle and he has them all.
Speaker 4: Tell the blimp to quit putting him in his mouth.
Speaker 1: I'm not a blim.
Speaker 4: I didn't say you, I just said the blimp, the blimp.
Speaker 5: I didn't have the blimp. I did have that the van though, the vans and.
Speaker 6: It shot pizzas out the side.
Speaker 5: It sounds sweet. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Dream is to be in a train.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's right. Yeah, I like trains. I wonder what's the country. Yeah, it's time to do Fan five and the Terrible Parker Lewis Parker Lewis Yell.
Speaker 3: It's time for Fan five on the Power Trip, brought to you by the Saint Paul Saints.
Speaker 4: Thank you saying about Saints let's go the thirty first man.
Speaker 5: It's about here, six days away. Those Saints, all right. Late last night Parker Fox breaking college basket on news, Hubert Davis fired as North Carolina head coach. They lost to number eleven VCU in the first round by blowing a nineteen point lead, and people said it right after that collapse that that might have been the end of Hubert Davis, And it is I didn't know this name. You do because you follow college basketball, I guess is maybe at some point you cross paths, maybe at the AAU level or something. Who knows. But Caleb Wilson, I guess is the guy top ten potential draft pick. Yep. He missed the last nine games of the season for UNC. That doesn't help if you're trying to hold onto your job. So he has been with the University of North Carolina for a long time because he obviously played there. He also was an assistant under Roy Williams for nine seasons and then he was the head coach for five, So a long time North Carolina guy.
Speaker 1: But that is.
Speaker 5: Instantly the best job in college basketball that's available. And I assume Michael Jordan and everybody involved is going to do everything they can to find the best possible replace.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm excited to see where they go because obviously there's a lot of really good head coaches across the country. You look at even Iowa State's coach tj Osselberger, you look at Dusty May who's doing a really good job at Michigan, Like, there's a lot of really good candidates. But this is as premiere of a job in basketball as you can get. It's we're talking North Carolina here, So well.
Speaker 5: That's why not to cut you off. That's why sports end of this morning. Yeah, nothing against the two guys you just named, but they don't necessarily take flyers that up in countries, right swing They were saying, like, can they get Billy Donovan to leave the Bulls? Could they get Brad Stevens to leave the front office of the Celtics, Like when you're in North Carolina, you can call a right. Could they get cal Perry to leave Munkinson? Yeah that kind of thing. No, it definitely isn't.
Speaker 7: And with that needs to come a twenty million dollar nil budget too. So I think these coaches that are kind of applying or in interest for those jobs, like that's going to be their Their first thing is is the nil money there with it?
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 7: I don't know Hubert Davis personally, but I know two players that used to play for him, Dawson Garcia and Kate Tyson, and didn't do much of anything at North Carolina and then they really excel at Minnesota and is at a different market for sure, But I think the player kind of travels.
Speaker 5: So I don't have anything negative to say, but I.
Speaker 7: Look at those two players and I'm like, they probably should have been out there on the court a little bit more so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because if you're a Big Ten player that can put up twenty a game, yeah you should get minutes, even off the bench with Carolina. That means you're a really, really good player. It's hard to average anywhere near twenty in the Big Ten. Oh yeah.
Speaker 7: And you look at the Big Ten now and there's six teams in the Sweet sixteen and there's only a couple of ACC teams. I would think everybody would argue that the Big ten's a better basketball conference than the ACC. So I think that's a funny thing. But yeah, I'm excited to see where they go. I hope they get some sort of big home run higher. What if Mike Krzyzewski comes out of retirement and goes to North Carolina?
Speaker 5: Woul't that be something.
Speaker 4: About Bobby Knight anyone else?
Speaker 5: Hawk?
Speaker 6: Do you have anybody on the button bar you might think should be the head coach of the North Carolina tar Heels next season?
Speaker 5: Was it Kurt Bills?
Speaker 1: That's impossibility?
Speaker 5: Love the full court press marker? What you were?
Speaker 1: You born ninety nine? The olymp Is kuit baby boom?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Are you too young to remember the name Jerry McNamara. I know the name Jerry McNamara.
Speaker 1: Yeah, still playing at Syracuse.
Speaker 5: No, but he is now the head coach at Syracuse because he almost just beat He almost just beat Duke as a sixteen seeds CNA in fact blew that game. They really did.
Speaker 1: They should have won that game.
Speaker 5: So they had number one Duke on the ropes a double digit lead and then eventually lost seventy one sixty five. But Jerry McNamara leaving Sienna after a couple of years, and now he's going back to where he and Carmelo Anthony won a title in two thousand and three. He was a part of that national championship team with mellow so Jerry McNamara, the all time Syracuse leader in minutes and three pointers. Baby ball goes back to his school.
Speaker 7: I helped he six seeds because being there your whole per professional career basically, and then you know, leaving for a couple of years and coming back, like, there's probably some I mean, that's your dream job, right, I mean, there's probably some added pressure that comes with that. And Syracuse hasn't been at the level that that they've been in the past, So I hope it works out for him. That'd be fun.
Speaker 5: Syracuse is a cool school. It is.
Speaker 1: It's never been there, But like I just like the whole Live Go Orange.
Speaker 5: Is it in New York? Sure that they play in that big stadium? Right?
Speaker 6: They play where the football team does, right? The Carrier not Carrier Dome, this Tokyo Dome. Oh they played the Tokyo Dome. Yeah, I didn't know.
Speaker 5: Met travels a bitch. Metro dun't. That's a long way to go for basketball. Tiger Woods played in something called the TGL Finals last night. Come on for a team called the Jupiter Links. I believe they lost. It doesn't matter. The point is he hasn't played competitively since he had back surgery in October. He's fifty years old. He is still doing everything he can to try to play in the Masters in a couple of weeks. And he said that even after they lost last night, that he is doing everything he can but can't guarantee it either way. Yeah, it's two weeks from tomorrow. Man has no shame. I'm not saying what he's doing is easy, but it's it's easy to play the TJ a bit because there's no walk. Yeah, you're not walking to try and walk the hilliest course probably on tour and the most pressure.
Speaker 1: I mean he I don't.
Speaker 6: Think pressure bothers him because's is dominant of my athlete that's ever lived. But yeah, it's a it's a big walk man.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 7: It was fun to see him walk, swing the club at full speed though yesterday like he hit a three wood I think like two hundred and seventy yards and landed it near the green. So like to see him actually go through and I mean, that's the goat. That's the greatest ever. And to see him back at his craft after a year of absence.
Speaker 5: Like everything I'm about to to say, I'm very aware that I play poker and I watch poker. I understand watching poker for you guys sounds like clockwork orange, I get it. But I had Sports Center on last night and then I walked back into the room thirty minutes later and at tg L, crap was on. It looks no, no again, wrong. Oh, it looks like it would be so fun to do it right to like so cool, But I wouldn't go to top golf and watch people play top golf. You know what I'm saying. It's like it's a really rough watch. It's boring as hell, would be super fun to do it. Terrible watch.
Speaker 6: It's got moments when you watch it, like there's they've had. It's had a couple of like viral moments. But to sit down and watch it like it's an actual sporting event and pay attention to it and get invested into it, it gets boring after a while.
Speaker 4: Just watch people play video games, just to.
Speaker 5: Watch people play poker almost every day, hundreds of thousands watching live streams on different streaming platforms.
Speaker 7: But they've done a good job of like like Saw said, like the stadium is small, there's there's lights, there's a shot clock, so people are chanting, like the green moves and a cular motion.
Speaker 5: They have these hammers where you can throw the hammer and double the hole and there's a lot of stuff going on.
Speaker 7: But I think you're right, like if you're a golf purist, like it's fun to watch these guys that you watch during the weekend play during the week But besides that, there's there's not much of that.
Speaker 5: But again, if that, if there was one in Golden Valley, Hey, you want to go to TGL after this and go? Hell, yeah, let's go. It'll be fun.
Speaker 1: It looks fun. You want to go watch people at TGL.
Speaker 5: No women, it's Tiger sure, yeah, of course in person, not on TV. If he's it does look like he's in an immense amount of pain just walking. It does. It's got a little hitching his get along.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's two weeks man, it's the riff. Is my guy going to be healthy?
Speaker 5: Chad have it? Chad, No, he's getting his life. He couldn't walk the Masters because of the walk the hall here, Yeah exactly. I think he should be Yeah, he should be fine.
Speaker 1: I think I don't know's that's my other guy.
Speaker 5: Willys and Morikawer are my two guys healthy too. Somebody I know very well knows Willy's very well. He'll probably let me know you're in a minute or two.
Speaker 1: You know somebody that knows Elaturus very well?
Speaker 5: Yes? Really? Is it somebody that I know too?
Speaker 1: I mean, you know hot dish, Yep, it's not.
Speaker 6: Would you call him dude and jungle boy or whatever you said the jungle boy that's called lipstick jungle boy.
Speaker 5: I still think Willie ze Healthy is going to win a Master's at some point. He's did he get a couple of seconds like it's his back though exactly, that's bad golfer's backs giving all the time.
Speaker 6: I remember a golf ball like that hitting the golf two hundred miles the yeah, it's.
Speaker 5: You more sweat into the oldies with Richard Simmons. Yeah, man, mix it up a bit, you know, do some jazz er size, do some with us, Richard Simmons, what do you think?
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 1: We both thought Leif Garrett died when he was super young.
Speaker 5: The dude is really handsome. Yeah, yeah, I bet Garrett was a heart throb. I think he was in like Tiger beat. Simmons is no longer with us Yeah, my.
Speaker 3: Buddy Pat watches these these golf tournaments that are like I guess they're influencers and they hold tournaments that are just par threes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they have like these like grass leagues.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they play for huge money and it'd be like pro am, only none of them are pros. They're like but like a real golfer. And then somebody who just you know, shows their hoots for money, you know what I mean, and they get huge sponsorship and huge amounts of viewers on YouTube.
Speaker 5: YouTube golf is like massive.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like now Lebron has like taken to it too, and he's tweeting it. All these guys so like Bob does, sports is a big one. Grant horvat Good Good, There's a couple of other different brands, but these guys are millions of views per YouTube, videos.
Speaker 4: Of kids are loving it, and the sponsors are are putting money behind him.
Speaker 5: But that was another thing I took away from that bowling documentary on an HBO through two episodes, and I was saying, this is sauce off.
Speaker 1: The here that you could probably do the exact same.
Speaker 5: Thing they're doing with this bowling documentary with poker with billiards, darts, corn hole horror shoes, like you just find a niche sport or competition. Yeah, it's competitive people that are cutthroat that are probably big time characters that are fighting over sometimes large amounts of money, but very condensed, right, like a lot of it's a lot of the money's up top where you have to be the best to get a lot of the money, and everybody else under that is struggling to just stay afloat, right, Like, what's the top corn hole guy in the country getting not one. I don't think that guy was the top guy. He was just he was an.
Speaker 1: Anomaly and apparently a terrible person.
Speaker 5: By the way, do you see the details on that he I guess the guy was sitting shotgun and then no pun and then I think he was a passenger in the car. I think that's right. He just shot his buddy, like in the car.
Speaker 4: Wow, was the other guy was driving?
Speaker 5: I don't know which guy was driving. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't here's the dude.
Speaker 5: Those recusations I haven't totally denied, but it kind of sounds sexual, so I'll roll with it.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's what he said when they said, so wait a minute. That's what he said when they asked him if he shot his friend.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's what he said.
Speaker 1: Wow, I unbelievable audio skills.
Speaker 5: Hawk. Thanks man, he's the best.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna go on a limb and say, yeah, the other guy was driving.
Speaker 4: Not for sure, there might have been he might have been more than one passenger.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you're right.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know the guy plays Carnival exactly.
Speaker 5: He shot somebody.
Speaker 6: Yeah, as Corey said yesterday, there's videos of him shooting weapons on YouTube.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Oh yeah. This guy was going for it. Man, he wasn't gonna let a lack of going out on a limb, letting him just.
Speaker 4: Laying to lawyer Lamberts.
Speaker 5: Wait he laid lawyer Lambert as you say, my dad recordable word champions. You don't know where the line is, man, Come on, don't worry like that.
Speaker 4: You gotta be like that. Why were you there?
Speaker 5: Hawk?
Speaker 4: I had to film it? Yeah for Ooh Yesphoe yes, Ojo no h o.
Speaker 5: Sm sheet is on the h is Oh headlines. When we come back the Powers your Morning.
Speaker 2: Show after this on, We've got another Wild Wednesday on the fan, and we're running it back from last week with tickets to Wild versus Canucks.
Speaker 1: On April second.
Speaker 2: Use that talkback feature on the iHeart Radio tell us who scores first for the wild Tomorrow night against the Panthers? All the details I kffan dot com keyword contests.
Speaker 4: It's a wild Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Zacho and uh, speaking of wild Wednesdays, thank you Ben Leeber, assistant producer of the Power Trip Morning Show for sending me the link to the lady performing.
Speaker 4: Whope a vegashal?
Speaker 5: Excuse me, you're what.
Speaker 3: It's a facial for your vagational hmmmm. It's a real thing. Se No, and I've watched it eight times.
Speaker 5: Shocking good because I took the over. Oh everybody cash is she weren't the only one.
Speaker 3: I just don't know how Ben found this, but I would like to know the answer to that question.
Speaker 1: Explain what this process is that you like to hear her?
Speaker 4: Do it?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Do it? Or explain it? Yeah? Which one both? Okay?
Speaker 3: I don't think this is too dirty, but kiddos, maybe look away.
Speaker 5: It's from the radio.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got you on video?
Speaker 5: How is that her? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean she gets in there, you would Wow, She's the one receiving the viageation.
Speaker 2: Oh god god, well, that's that's an euphemism.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna see it.
Speaker 5: Just say it all.
Speaker 1: Right, let's if it's arable.
Speaker 5: Lets hear this.
Speaker 8: Av Jay show isn't about doing too much. It's really about doing the right things. If you deal with ingrowns, black kids, dark spots, or rough texture, this is where the difference comes in. After a Brazilian wax, the skin needs care, so I start by cleansing and detox in the area. Then I go in with the enzymeics foliant. This is going to break down build up and help prevent engrounds before they even start. I do light extractions and this will help keep your skin clear and smooth. Then I follow up with the south the mask to calm the skin so that it can actually heal right. While the mask is on, I at a relaxing leg massage. Because at the end of the day, this is still a self care moment. I finish everything off with a cool towel to comb the skin was the poors. We have everything settle at the U Eggs.
Speaker 5: I love.
Speaker 8: This is one of those services that you don't realize you need it until next time.
Speaker 4: Bye.
Speaker 1: I still don't understand what happened.
Speaker 5: And I got so distracted by the way that she talks that I was like, I don't understand what's going on.
Speaker 4: She was good care of the downstairs, all right, oh you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm sure they'll talk about that at three o'clock on Twin Cities Lives.
Speaker 4: Actually they're doing one Life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sure, they didn't want.
Speaker 4: Not that.
Speaker 5: Okay, Wow, good for Guernsey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the name of a band though.
Speaker 5: Oh they're all getting them. Good for gerdsy How many members are in that man?
Speaker 4: Only one?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: He plays all the instruments, including the badjationial whatever I'm trying.
Speaker 5: To do news Now it's time for an Internet mathematicians and claims that by the year twenty eighty one, a deluxe McDonald's hamburger is going to cost more than a MacBook.
Speaker 1: The beezer what about him? What how?
Speaker 5: The Internet is debating this, of course, but he claims based on projections based on inflation, based on the cost of what those things, you know, the goods and services, if you will, the components of a MacBook and what it'll cost down the road, versus what a burger will cost on the road. He claims by twenty eighty one, a McDonald's burger will cost more than a MacBook. Yes.
Speaker 3: I I was in here late and Rosie never talked about this story. Oh really, he had read it in The Athletic, the story about the Athletic, and he said that the reason that's going to be so expensive because they're making what meter they user Rosie.
Speaker 5: Oh oh wait. So you were in here later and Rosie walked it instead. If you or about this McDonald's story, Yeah, wow?
Speaker 4: And I asked him, I'm like, are they going to make the French.
Speaker 1: Fries out of the beaver.
Speaker 5: Beaver fries?
Speaker 4: That's what he said.
Speaker 1: He wow.
Speaker 3: He already started doing spots for him.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm fixing today.
Speaker 1: Because of McDonald's beaver fries.
Speaker 4: You made it dirty? Why does it make it dirty?
Speaker 5: Yeah, here's the thing. Back when McDonald's first came out with their value meals, they were all to ninety nine. They're like, seventeen ninety nine.
Speaker 4: What's that got to do with it?
Speaker 5: But that's the point Corey's making. Everything gets more and more expensive. Okay, but I want to hear your logic for this. Why does he believe I MacBook will be that inexpensive because.
Speaker 6: Of the cost of the chips and all the stuff inside of It'll be cheaper and cheaper and cheaper.
Speaker 5: Why can't parts of the burger be cheaper and cheaper and cheaper. Beaver fries are expensive? Yeah, at that race, I was listening to Rowe See you got it. Here's right, you figured it out.
Speaker 4: You know how I'm as the Uh yeah, right, that's it. Did you know the new slogan in the year what did you.
Speaker 3: Say, twenty ninety nine, twenty eighty one. That's right, twenty eighty one. The slogan is going to be so hardy. Oh yeah, yeah, time to change.
Speaker 4: It's like idiocracy anything else they're going to serve? Sure they are what oh oh you want to know what they are?
Speaker 3: I'm just saying you'll to have other menu items.
Speaker 5: Idaho table shack. Oh, well those are fries.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: This is for Max.
Speaker 4: Oh went in the other room, waving back in if you want.
Speaker 5: No, he doesn't even need to be in here. This is just for him to hear it. A man in Poland finally passed his driving test. His driver's test, or driving test, took him nine years for him. How many times did this guy fail his driving test before he finally passed it? Now, I gave you a huge hand. It was over the course of nine years. Now, that doesn't in any way say how often he did it, But how many driving tests did he fail before he finally it must be pasted.
Speaker 4: Just an obtuse number.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna say, I think you're gonna well, I don't know what it is, but I think you're can only take it two or three times a year. Over here, I'm gonna say twenty seven, twenty seven times.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna say, yeah, two or three times, and he gave up for a couple of years.
Speaker 5: I'm going to say fourteen fifty took him nine years. He failed to test one hundred and thirty nine times. How is that even possible? Just give up? I have as you do.
Speaker 4: He's getting ready to get in the car and.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 4: Oh that got him.
Speaker 1: You never know, I never know.
Speaker 5: I don't know. Do you have any other audio when he met the driver's instructor? Do it? Oh? Well, that's nice, Chris, we've gone over that. In your life. You have three or four things that you're terrified that eventually are going to happen to you, like finding a dead body.
Speaker 4: It's definitely going to happen, right.
Speaker 5: You don't like claustrophobia, getting stuck in elevator?
Speaker 4: Is stuck in it? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think this is probably on your list. This is like a combination of a handful of things you don't like.
Speaker 8: Yay.
Speaker 5: And I have so many questions because if you guys heard, you know those stories where you'll hear like there was a nine hour flight and thirty minutes in a guy had a heart attack, so they turn around. Oh god, they turned around. Yeah, he had that.
Speaker 7: One time we flew all the way to Indiana and couldn't land, had to fly all the way back to MSP for it away game.
Speaker 5: Terrible. You'd be like, why can't you just land? Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Check this story out. Oh this is one of those please, for the love of God, turn around. Yep.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 5: A British Airways flight from Hong Kong to London. Oh my gosh, fourteen hour flight from where to where, Hong Kong to London. He just said it.
Speaker 6: I know, but I was I am, but Jock said, don't turn around.
Speaker 5: Oh it was brilliant. So where were they going? Hong Kong to London? All right? So where were they going? Where were they going? London? Got it? About an hour after takeoff, a passenger in her sixties died.
Speaker 1: Oh jeez, they didn't turn around.
Speaker 5: Oh no, they decided, can bring you the flight for the other thirteen or so hours. This might ruin your day, but I'm going to read the last two sentences. If you don't want your day ruined, turn your radio down for the next twelve So.
Speaker 3: I hit a joke button first before you say it. Yeah, I can't hit it after it's done. Here's the guy sitting beside her. Oh she's filthy, Jesus.
Speaker 1: Okay, now go for all right.
Speaker 5: If you don't want your day ruined, turn down your radio for the next twelve seconds because in the after seven point four to seven seconds.
Speaker 1: Of drumming, I'm going to read this. So if you don't want to hear it.
Speaker 5: Oh man, I can't set don't do it. The crew wrapped the body and kept it in a galley, but some passengers reported a foul smell towards the end of the flight. You kidding me, it would go that fast? I mean, yeah, well, I assume within thirteen hours that yeah, you have an explosion. Whatever is such as jolt turn around all times to turn around. That's the time you turn around. If somebody literally dies one hour into a fourteen hour flight, you got to turn around. I got a dead body on the flight. Yeah, jez was she going home? That's the question. But is she got to take another fourteen hour flight home?
Speaker 4: Did she have a layout?
Speaker 5: Yeah, layover permanently. They put her on the next I mean, come on, man, oh gross man, that's.
Speaker 4: Just terrible in so many ways.
Speaker 5: This will ruin your day in a completely different way. An Austrian man who's from Austria or Australia, No, he had it right the first time. What I wanted you to guess Australia so badly? An Austrian man broke the Guinness World record. Oh, this is so gross. He broke the Guinness World Record for most uninflated balloons passed through his nose and out of his mouth within one minute. I mean, come on, through your nose, out your mouth. How many uninflated balloons did he get through that passageway within one minute?
Speaker 7: He could do like three, two or three a second. One hundred and one hundred and seventeen two or three a second, Yeah, you're powerful nostral six so one a second.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna say like forty seven.
Speaker 7: I was so low on the driving test one I had to go Yeah, Chris, your instinct is right.
Speaker 5: This takes longer than you think. He did it ten times. But that's disgusting. That's once every sex that could be broken. Best of luck, Park, that's really hot. Rosy grows man.
Speaker 1: That makes button bar that makes me gag.
Speaker 4: Yeah, finally we found something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you guys, remember I forget was it a zebra? Remember like in the last year there was like a runaway zebra in Kentucky or something.
Speaker 1: You're going, can you.
Speaker 5: Imagine just driving down the road and not seeing a deer or even a moose or something maybe in Kentucky, I don't know if. But you see mess, you see a zebra. How do you not think you're having a stroke? Correct? Right? Yep? Similar thing happened in Ohio or is about to happen in Ohio because authorities in Ohio have urged residents to use caution because there was an escaped ostrich running around near a roadway.
Speaker 1: What came again.
Speaker 5: Just think you're driving along, driving along, driving along.
Speaker 1: Going to Dwight's party. Yeah, just outside of Ohio.
Speaker 5: Right, you can't wait.
Speaker 1: You became a lot of beans and a lot of X slacks.
Speaker 5: And you're driving on the road and you're sober, and you see an Ostrich run by? How do you not pull over and just stare out the window for six hours? Going what have I done with my life? Yeah?
Speaker 6: What's happening here? And how did Dwight's pet get away? How do you process that? I don't know if you can.
Speaker 5: I think a zebra would be weirder though, for sure than an Ostrich. Yeah what? Oh? Sorry, Rosie, I don't know all right. I have a lot of questions about this one. This a lot of the headlines today. I just I just throw my hands up and go, I don't understand this. Yeah, tonight's sauce. As you first reported, the Yankees and the San Francisco Giants are playing on Netflix to open the Major League Baseball season Netflix. The season starts tonight, Yes, sir, do you know who's throwing out the first pitch tonight? On Netflix? Yankees and Giants? Oh?
Speaker 1: Is it a man or a woman?
Speaker 5: The Beezer, No, big Bird, No the Beezer.
Speaker 4: No, where's that again?
Speaker 5: Uh? Irrelevant?
Speaker 1: Okay, well the Netflix part is not irrelevant. The logo, the Netflix logo is throwing it out.
Speaker 5: You're getting closer, that's the best guess. No, now you're going the wrong way.
Speaker 4: Netflix, like, oh, this strange things thing. What's that guy?
Speaker 5: The closest guest so far, Vitoria that's hbo. Oh, I got it, Stephen Avery, that's unbelievable. No, but you said man or a woman?
Speaker 1: And I said no, yeah, right, Well I don't understand the answer.
Speaker 5: It's part of one of those two of Stephen Avery, I got no idea? Hold on?
Speaker 4: Can I?
Speaker 5: This is gettable?
Speaker 4: It's part of man or Woman? Is it what Rosie always screens?
Speaker 5: No, just play it so we know the beaver Nope, the Netflix show okay, And it's like part of a person, part of a.
Speaker 3: Person, arm, leghead, oh, heart, the heart of the matter, fingers, hand.
Speaker 1: A glove, the hamburger helper hand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that great show that he's a part of on Netflix.
Speaker 6: Oh the Wednesday bit exactly a thing from the Adams family.
Speaker 5: So wait a minute, how are they doing that? How in this sweet hell is he doing this garbage? Yeah, yep, Thing from the Adams Family. Thing from Wednesday is throwing out the first pitch tonight on Netflix. It's just a hand yep. If you watch the show Wednesday, you'll learn how thing became thing.
Speaker 4: But it used to be a part of a you see Tomorrow games on Cinemax. You see he's throwing it out.
Speaker 5: Then Emanuel the Big Knockers. Oh yeah, how are they winding up? Yeah? Oh it's bikini car wash night. It's for the Orioles and Twins.
Speaker 4: That's right, that the game?
Speaker 5: All right, Sauce poker face okay, yeah, cafean dot com, cafeon dot com, slash Watch, do not flinch? Oh my god, all right, Zach Parker, don't do that face, Zach Parker.
Speaker 1: Hawk and me.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: It is the twenty seventh birthday today of Mikey Madison. Does Sauce know who that is? Yes? I don't, but he does, so you.
Speaker 1: Say he does, you don't.
Speaker 5: It is the twenty seventh birthday of Mikey Madison today.
Speaker 1: Does Sauce know who that is?
Speaker 5: Can I look it up to see?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Hang on, because I want you to guess too. After Sauce.
Speaker 4: Look at Sauce again. Please put him on camera for me. I want to see his face.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's let's analyze this. We'll look at that sucker.
Speaker 4: He does know.
Speaker 5: Hey, Sauce, don't answer. I'm like ohes Pearlman, I'm gonna ask you a question. I just want to see your reaction. Don't don't answer. Ready, you just broke my computer screen. Oh I'm Sauce. Don't answer this. I'm just gonna ask it, and I want you handsome, Sauce. Do you know who Mikey Madison? Is he blanked? What do we think he blanked? Yes?
Speaker 4: I think he needs a vajashal?
Speaker 5: So does your mom?
Speaker 1: Come on, man, you don't know my god?
Speaker 5: Come on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, come on man, Sorry missus Hockey. Yes, even though you talk about my dad.
Speaker 5: Particulate thing is factual and one thing's made up, right, I'm sorry?
Speaker 1: All right, Hockey Zach, Yes or no, I'm gonna say no.
Speaker 5: All right, So that's one no, Park you said yes, right, yeah, I'm gonna go no.
Speaker 4: I thought for a minute, yes, but he doesn't know.
Speaker 5: Look at him, Sauce. Is it somebody from Stranger Things? No? Alright? Is it.
Speaker 4: You said, twenty three year, twenty seven.
Speaker 5: Twenty seven?
Speaker 4: Could it be the Is it must be a kid in a movie you love?
Speaker 5: Nope?
Speaker 4: No, okay?
Speaker 1: Is it a person?
Speaker 5: Yep? What was it again? Mikey Mikey Madison?
Speaker 1: Is it Tommy's friend?
Speaker 5: Nope? Not that Mikey. He wishesus. What's your best guess, Mikey Madison? Is it the kid from an Adam Sandler movie? Oh, Mikey Madison? Is it here? How about this? This is what? This is why I asked going, Billy Madison, Mikey Madison. Mikey Madison won an Oscar one year ago?
Speaker 1: Ope, Mikey Madison won an Oscar a year ago? Is it the kid in the room? Hold on, don't tell me. I'll figure Mikey is twenty seven.
Speaker 4: A time war?
Speaker 5: I we're stuck on the kidfigu because of the Mikey thing. I am also twenty seven. I don't know what that helps.
Speaker 4: An animal can't win an Oscar?
Speaker 5: I have no idea. Partially I brought this up because how quickly we forget right? Oscar winner one year ago and the category was best actress exactly? Yeah, but an actress for anora Oh, that's how would I know that? Well, I just because the name sounds like a dude. I wanted you to guess, like, is he a golfer or something? Mikey Madison, you know Best Actress one year ago for Anora. Oh, I would not have known that. I've never seen this person. What I heard. She's great.
Speaker 6: Didn't Kyle Kyle Murphy win an award?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Best Supporting Quarterback?
Speaker 5: Oh? Wow? Isn't Mikey Madison also in your movie Once Upon a Time? That's yeah, I believe she is.
Speaker 3: She's the girl who's the the the underage girl he picks up, who's the hitchhiker? Okay, that's who she is.
Speaker 4: God, it's a great movie. Guys.
Speaker 5: I've heard she's a fantastic actress. I just haven't seen anything she's done yet.
Speaker 4: She's like a robot. What other movie is is where they create.
Speaker 7: Like she's in Scream Keep Going, the Social Reckoning It takes three. Liza Eliza Skies are Gray Lady in the Lake Monster Nostalgia Monster.
Speaker 3: Where there's Demi Moore and and then they create a new version of Demi Moore the substance.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, I'm thinking.
Speaker 5: That's Andy McDowell's daughter. Okay, so I believe is also in Once upon a Time in Hollywood as well. I think there's I think yes.
Speaker 3: Okay, now I know you're talking about she's the one who gets her, She's she's part of the Manson family who goes to the house.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I gotta see that movie.
Speaker 5: Dude, I haven't mad.
Speaker 4: I wish you guys would watch it. It's so good.
Speaker 5: I have a i've seen it daddy, which one Once upon a Time in HOLLI I watched you on the flight a couple flights ago. It was good.
Speaker 4: Don't you love it?
Speaker 5: Yeah? That was a good movie.
Speaker 4: How about the last twenty minutes?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Unreal?
Speaker 4: And it's Doggie.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I don't want to ruin it for you.
Speaker 4: I know, I know what, I know what I don't know.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know how Bonus loves the nine by nine by nine baseball challenge and beer and hooker. Yeah, nine beers, nine hot dogs.
Speaker 1: Nine innis right, that's right.
Speaker 5: So I think this is a thing in baseball. It's not like Bonus invented, it's a baseball thing. Well, it's picking up steam. Apparently more major League baseball parks. This year are trying to get it sponsored and doing it so because obviously it makes a ton of money. Why would you buy nine beers and nine hot dogs and dogs fifty? But that's also a fantastic thing for venues, right, it's like totally you don't go and buy one beer and one dog, it's nine and nine.
Speaker 1: So of course it's a smart part sponsored by Uber.
Speaker 4: Saint Paul Saints thing. You're ready to go.
Speaker 3: We got to do our own version of this for Saint Paul Saints only it's things we like, So nine waffles, nine diet cokes from mcdonald'spe and nine careful rosie.
Speaker 1: Any suggestion he.
Speaker 4: Does, but he's gonna get thrown off the air if he says it.
Speaker 5: Bonus.
Speaker 6: He did that obviously, and he did it on a He did it on a Wednesday when it was like dollar dog night and they have like two dollar three dollars like Bush likes you get.
Speaker 4: It up at the Heartys bike just doesn't work.
Speaker 1: He's doing it on the flight to Las Vegas.
Speaker 5: What if we ask the Saints if we can all just go do our Hitler impressions? What? What? What? Hell? Okay?
Speaker 4: That was it?
Speaker 5: That was the time got that joke, okay, Max, Like, I get it? What what the hell? Like?
Speaker 4: I think I fell asleep at some point.
Speaker 1: What time is it?
Speaker 5: I don't know what the Saints would buy that.
Speaker 4: I think they're going to say.
Speaker 8: No to us.
Speaker 5: They're gonna say nice nine anyway, So the top I know it's I know it's waffle day, right According to this headline, the next big thing, ultra thick pancakes. Sounds amazing. I'm in that was my nickname.
Speaker 6: You've you've the few ultra things.
Speaker 5: First of all, thick pancakes in general are already good, right, buttermilk pancakes, So what's ultra thick? How thick are we talk like? Th h?
Speaker 8: I C C C.
Speaker 5: Right back? You like that way more than the Hitler joke? You hope pancakes over there?
Speaker 4: I gotta tell you one. Pancakes too much these days.
Speaker 5: Right, But then they cancake one? When does it go from thick to fluffy? Don't know exactly? Fluffy pancakes are the best and last, but not least sauce. This is for you. Oh hi, Today is Manate Appreciation Day.
Speaker 6: He speaking of that. I don't know when Saturday is sauce will be back on the air.
Speaker 4: Oh you ride your motorcycle in Yeah.
Speaker 5: The average adult manate is about ten feet long and ways between eight hundred and twelve hundred pounds.
Speaker 4: Know that there's huge life.
Speaker 5: They're huge. No you have you've rinden in the car with me. Oh are you calling yourself at.
Speaker 1: I've seen it before. Any of them can say it.
Speaker 4: That's how he does it.
Speaker 5: It doesn't resemble you at all.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're not ten feet long.
Speaker 5: More proof that time is a bitch too. Happy fifty second birthday to Lark Voorhees Lisa Turtle on Saved by the Bell.
Speaker 1: Lisa Turtle is fifty two.
Speaker 5: Wow, Wow that's nuts. Yeah, man, we're all getting old. You hope she's all right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hope.
Speaker 5: So I realized old Parker played at the Gophers a year ago. He's forty seven years older.
Speaker 4: My knee surgery since then.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well he's got you. Then he's gonna pay for us.
Speaker 3: Please come see us tonight. What time I think it's seven or seven thirty or whatever. Please come out, take us vails being fun, Come on out acoustic show.
Speaker 5: Parker.
Speaker 4: Are you gonna come down?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I'm calling it a lot tonight. Thank you, buddy, dude, you're the best. We'll see in a week.
Speaker 1: See you guyssalk to your future brother in law as well.
Speaker 5: Let's go second, so ioway saved.
Speaker 4: Enjoy your basketball Powerger returns.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow five thirty until nine. Don't forget Adam feeling on Friday to play initials and we're at one hundred and twelve thousand, five hundred dollars two days from now with the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials jackpot So feeling around eight o'clock on Friday. See tomorrow at five thirty. I already have a wonderful day your two Autiday.
Speaker 4: It's going to be a great day to day, Abby Day. I'm good day by my