Speaker 1: From the.
Speaker 2: ACU Weather Studios. Here's your winter weather prediction.
Speaker 3: ACiE Weather's long range experts say the upcoming winter would be a particularly snowy.
Speaker 4: One for some storm track looks really good for snow and some mixed precipitation across the Midwest, the Great Lakes and parts of the Ohio Valley.
Speaker 1: And it's not just the north central US.
Speaker 5: Past deloc says, other regions across the country are also in line for a stormy season.
Speaker 6: All right, hangout though, haven't Haven't these long term forecasts been wrong, like three or four years in a row.
Speaker 1: Yes, I feel like that's true.
Speaker 6: I feel like they've run no pun intended really cold the last couple of years, telling us where were they're gonna get dumped down with snow or it's gonna be abnormally warm or abnormally cold, and they just keep missing. So I have no idea how they come up with those long term forecasts.
Speaker 1: But let's just let's just hope it's another mild one. Which which which one was? It? Was?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: As it? Man? God, my memory sucks, that's okay? When was it? Was it?
Speaker 6: The last couple of years that we got almost no snow. Yeah, two years ago this was almost.
Speaker 1: Nothing because the lakes were way down. It was the best.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, no, no, no, no, don't say that.
Speaker 1: No, it's not like.
Speaker 3: Your shovel in your own driveway, right, No, he does you do? You don't mo your own lawn, but you'll shovel your drift.
Speaker 1: Nailed it.
Speaker 5: Yes, wow, pull your hands up. I think it's a conspiracy theory with the plow companies that every year they say that, because then, like people like me, I'm dead serious, I rush out and I go, well, I gotta pay for a plow service and then it snows twice.
Speaker 1: You don't just have that on auto pay either way. No, I believe it or not. I shop it around. I try and find the best. I love this theory.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, but if we're getting duped by big plow oh yeah yeah, big plow man.
Speaker 1: Big po hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so all those get their window down and belonging to the driveways they're working with the weather shore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm telling you, because there are enough people that hear that and go all right, I got a call again. It's something you don't think about until this time of year, and you go, oh man, well, safety.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're going to get snow.
Speaker 6: I've never had a plouse. There's a service for homeie out hackets give me fifty bucks. Do they not charge you per flowers at a monthly like flat rate, because.
Speaker 5: They it's a flat rate and it gets you like fifteen times if they come over, right, Well, if it's over fifteen, then you pay, you pay for it. But I mean you don't get to fifteen. But so, yeah, I'm in the middle of shopping for that.
Speaker 1: How much snow has to fall before they actually.
Speaker 5: Well they see that's another thing you pay by. You can pay for one inch it's us or two inches Chris Hockey. And if you get so then it has to snow two inches for them to come out. So a lot of the times you get like an inch and a half and my cheap ass paid for two inches, and I'm like, damn it, I gotta go out.
Speaker 4: Wait it's wait a minute. They legitimately come over with the ruler and be like, we're charging.
Speaker 2: You for two and I'm like, I don't think.
Speaker 1: Just shollow your own driveway, No, mow your own lawn. Don't tell me what to do, double woman. No, Actually, actually I'll fall down.
Speaker 6: I was just gonna say, you're a delicate walker. You should not be on the ice and slippery surfaces. I kept up with you a couple of the times. Man, there's so many bad walkers in Las Vegas. How do they get anywhere? You're like Walter Payton moving in and out of the minat, but they just walk five across.
Speaker 1: And three miles an hour. You know how everything in Vegas is that optical illusion.
Speaker 6: You're like, oh, there's the Blagia right there, but it's still a fifteen minute walk.
Speaker 1: They must think that for seven straight hours. We're almost there's like the Oregon Trail. They're so slow. God, go yeah, get out and calm down. Isn't that the whole point of Vegas? Like you take your time and I got gambling to do.
Speaker 6: I ain't got time to stand behind your hand motorcycle twins, let's go, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Amy on the sidewalk on I just just takes forever. Pull your hands out, Tammy and Amy wood Hawk. Oh yeah, double team for sure. I like ladies. I like him healthy.
Speaker 6: That's truly a big plow. I don't think that's a prerequisent. I don't think you care all right, back to Sauce for a second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's talk about him. Listen.
Speaker 6: So Sauce is doing something kind of absurd, and according to Powers of Bets, it's just mathematically beyond absurd.
Speaker 1: He has won is it sixteen? Now? Sixteen?
Speaker 6: He's won sixteen consecutive bets in the Power tra Morning Show. Now, some of those have been opinion based, but a lot of them are against the spread or over unders.
Speaker 1: When it's an over under or a spread bet theory, it should be about.
Speaker 6: A coin flip, right, that's that's the goal is to have it close to a fifty to fifty as possible. Yeah, Power Trip Bets, if I can, let me see if I think it's hang on, give me three seconds one of us, because somebody asked, like, how insane is this run meets us is going on? And if I remember right, I think he said it was something like sixty five thousand to one.
Speaker 1: Geez winning that many bets.
Speaker 4: He's won sixteen consecutive bets and a lot of them are coin flips.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your Venmo account's got to be just Yeah, it was pretty good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was Vegas. Yeah, it was hogs Daddy and I wondered the casino. Uh, he tweeted a bunch of them once.
Speaker 1: How many? I what they all were? Hang on, I'm trying to find it. Those sixteen bets and then also the handy Yeah Vegas, Yeah for you. So here's here's my psychosis.
Speaker 6: Like, as I my Bengals blew a fifteen point late lead and lost to the survivor, how do you lose to the Jets? How do you give up a two touchdown fourth quarter lead to that team?
Speaker 1: Anyway the most entertaining game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but here's the point, and this is what I had that moment of I didn't watch it, and so I didn't. I'm not having tons of fun with these Survivors. I'm not watching any of it. And for the last couple of years, I keep saying I have to stop making bets on things that I have zero interest in. I like making golf bets because I'll watch the Sunday of a golf major, right.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 6: Now I want to bet just to stop Sauce's streak, even if it is blindly on something that I don't care about, and then I'm not going to watch.
Speaker 3: If it was hockey, you wouldn't care. But because it's sauces anybody. It's sixteen straight and he can be stopped.
Speaker 6: There's definitely a little extra sauce bonus to the right. Like Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad. We can't just tell you, we have to stop you. Your hands out so it started. These are the eleven straight that I won.
Speaker 1: I won.
Speaker 5: The first one was the cal Roley home run derby. Then one of the bets I won was Parrish was unable to tell us what position Jordan Mason played, Sam holl not being quarterback.
Speaker 6: Two I saw again already a couple of opinion based things.
Speaker 5: Ohio State minus one and a half over Texas.
Speaker 1: That's a coin flip as it should be.
Speaker 5: Buffalo plus seventeen and a half over the Gophers I won twice, Cowboys plus seven and a half over the Eagles, the first game of the bit Vikings minus one and a half versus the Bears. Falcons plus five and a half justin Jefferson more one Week one through Week three catches than Adam Feelen.
Speaker 1: Let me come on.
Speaker 5: That was Tommy is free Money, Tommy's nine thousand straight bets. Yeah, Oregon plus three and a half over Penn State. And then the Ryder Cup Europe winning the Ryder Cup. I mean, now, I think I'm the all time leader in power trip bets, right, so you could just shut down for the year and have the year record correct. Well, yeah, but I'm gonna be saying, but I'm gonna win the Gophers under one and a half road victories. I'm gonna win that bet against Tommy, and then I think I have one more that's going to catch this.
Speaker 6: Guys, we can't let him keep getting away with this. We have to stop him.
Speaker 2: We'll get after him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get after me. Yeah, make me an offer I can't refuse. I gotta look at it. No, I don't want to lose to you. I'm gonna keep doing it. Okay.
Speaker 5: My twelfth bet in a row was Ohio State minus twenty three and a half.
Speaker 1: That was easy money against it.
Speaker 7: Now see now, I think you're going to overthink some of these bets, no doubt.
Speaker 1: Now you're going to go on your cold streak. This is it. This is the start of.
Speaker 2: It, at the beginning of it all. But eventually the okay.
Speaker 5: I've got a bed for go on over under Vikings victories the rest of the way.
Speaker 1: The rest of the way two and a half. Oh my god, two and a half? What side do you want.
Speaker 2: At Lions Home Baltimore, Chicago at Green Bay.
Speaker 1: You're the one who's red hot. Yeah, I asked you.
Speaker 2: At Giants Home versus Detroit Home for screen.
Speaker 6: Bay over under the rest of the way two and a half? Is that the actual Vegas line? I think it's three and a half. Well, then why are you turning it to two and a half. Why are we not going again to three.
Speaker 1: And a half? What side do you on? I'd take the under go through him again, Chris.
Speaker 2: At Detroit home versus Baltimore, yikes homever Chicago at Green.
Speaker 1: Bay, Yikes at Seattle yikes.
Speaker 2: Home versus Washington at Dallas at New York home versus Detroit yikes Home for screen Bay Yikes.
Speaker 1: Well, if there's only four that I even hedged dad, man, we can't let him get away with this. But that's I don't know if that's a beat that we might be at our win total right now.
Speaker 5: I think they're minus I think I saw if I'm correct, I think they're minus three sixty at five and a half wins. The under at five and a half wins three is minus three sixty. All right, but again, here's the upside. Let's say we lose the next ten games and we go what three and fourteen? Right, the best news is is quazy, we'll pick the guy that will turn this thing around.
Speaker 2: Why are you guys being some mean We're getting our quarterback into the game. We're gonna we're gonna have some healthy players again, we got Dusk.
Speaker 1: Do you guys remember this is this is the this is the man. This is a rough year.
Speaker 6: This is a rough year for Crazy because do you remember when we said, like, look, he's had a really rough start with the draft, but he got JJ McCarthy and Dallas Turner in the same draft, Like this might be an unbelievable home run.
Speaker 1: You're all on right about it.
Speaker 6: We may have we may have found a franchise quarterback, and we might have sniped the best defensive player in the draft on pick seventeen, Like wow, on paper, dude, we just crushed this. And now it's a year and a half later and Dallas Turner is playing like Dallas Turner and JJ McCarthy has missed like twenty two of his twenty four games and has played good for one quarter. Mmm he's like on an anti sauce streak, ice cold the old drafts.
Speaker 2: You're on an anti sauce streak as well.
Speaker 1: No, off the air, he's very, very very kind.
Speaker 6: What do you mean, It's just very nice to be off the air like you our I like you, but it is extremely profitable for me to rip you on the air.
Speaker 1: It's worked for two and a half decades. Don't don't change anything.
Speaker 2: Now, speak of rib and listen. I don't know if you've heard this or not, but listen to this, guys. Benjo you listening?
Speaker 1: Who's Benjo?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 1: Njo? You don't know a spell like? Or what Joe Asian dango.
Speaker 2: The Cleveland Browns were embarrassed by the New England Patriots in Foxborough on Sunday, but it was Patriots head coach Mike Vrabel, who spent last year with the Browns as an advisor, that rubbed additional salt into the wound. For years, brown said coach Kevin Kevin Skiff has been able to masterfully script the opening drive to start each game. On Sunday, the Browns waltz right into the end zone for a touchdown on their very first offensive series and struggled to move the ball. After that, Rabel said, when their gimmick plays ran out, we played pretty good defense. The Browns struggled to do anything positive offensively on Sunday, well, a few big plays broke early. Browns were unable to do much of anything with Dylan Gabriel at quarterback going down, going down anyway, it intimated that he ripped him more than that. But I don't see a quote that makes it sound worse than that. But regardless, looks like a Rabel, according to this prof football talk dot com article, was ripping on the on Kevin Stefanski's play calling ability.
Speaker 6: Interesting, I know, after the gimmicks, it's an interesting word to take at another head.
Speaker 2: Coach, especially somebody who were with last year.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but maybe maybe the thing is, like, maybe there's actually some truth in it, Like if they're doing things that they don't normally do in the course in the in the rest of the game, right, if they've got a bunch of like ender rounds and a you know, I didn't see any of the game, but what was there like a double pass in there with a flea flicker? Like was there a bunch of trick gimmick plays. If that's the case, then is this kind of being truthful? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Unless something changes with Cleveland's offense, this trend will continue for the Browns. Vabel is one of the most expected respected coaches in the NFL. His comments are pretty telling about the state of the offense for the Browns. When they do not have a trick play, a jetsweep, or a player catching a ball out of the backfield, they are hopeless not.
Speaker 1: Saying anything that isn't true, you know, Benjamin, just like we were.
Speaker 6: We were just saying, obviously, the rest of the year is McCarthy time for the vice. If the Brown season continues to go as badly as the Brown season is going, why not at some point see if Schudor can play, right, I mean.
Speaker 1: Why don't. I don't know why they don't. He was inactive, Yes, I know that was surprising. It was a healthy scratch.
Speaker 2: I think too, that kid hadn't thrown an interception until yesterday.
Speaker 1: Dylan.
Speaker 6: Yeahah yeah, but and I'm not this isn't an anti Dylan Gabriel he hated at some point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because his name.
Speaker 2: Is Gabriel, isn't it.
Speaker 1: You can't do it, Kenya.
Speaker 6: I don't know anything about the other Gabriel. I just know the name Miles Garrett had five sacks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it might be hard to walk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 6: I didn't fact check this, but I'm pretty sure I heard this Ben, since they started keeping track of stats, I think in nineteen eighty two stats a sacks, excuse me, the stat of a sack in nineteen eighty two. I hope somebody fact checks us because I think this is what I heard on the overnight radio. I think Ben Maller said this, how many times in NFL history in the last forty plus years? Then as a player recorded five or more sacks in a game in a.
Speaker 7: Gamer a loss in a game. See, I thought there was a stat about five sacks in a loss.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 6: That's why I hope somebody fact checks us, because I thought it was I thought this was overall.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna go with because I think.
Speaker 6: This wasn't this something like the was this the biggest loss in a five sack game or something like that.
Speaker 1: Man, we're really on it right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, either way, take a shot at it, and then we'll fact check if what I heard was so.
Speaker 7: The last time somebody's had five set an individual had five.
Speaker 1: So many times? Overall?
Speaker 6: Has anybody had five sacks and a five many times total the last forty years?
Speaker 1: The last forty years? Did Jared get one? Three? What do you think, sauce? I looked it up for it. Well, then you can fact check this. The number I heard was twenty.
Speaker 6: That's what this says, twenty twenty times at five or more sacks in a game.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I thought I saw a stat The last time that somebody had five or more sacks and a.
Speaker 1: Loss was like nineteen ninety. Oh, maybe a thing like that.
Speaker 2: That sounds right, though, Man, I mean, how do you get five sacks and lose, especially that badly?
Speaker 1: My gosh. Yeah, yeah, he's just kind of regretted signing that contract.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, I was just looking at the standings here, because you know, if if there are people that think, based on what you guys are talking about, with the schedule being what it is and we don't know we're going to have it out of McCarthy all this other stuff, you know, there are some people probably like, well, who cares, why don't we just go for a hydra the highest draft pick possible?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 7: The Giants in the NFC only Giants two and six, Vikings are three and four, the Saints one and seven, the Cardinals are two and five. Okay, so like we would have to like get you know, we'd have to lose a whole bunch there just to even be at the top of the NFC. As far as draft picks, the AFC is worse. The Jets are one and seven, the Browns are two and six, and like we just talked about, may not win another game. The Titans are one and seven, and the Raiders are two and five. Like the race for that number one draft pick is going to be sad and epic at the same time.
Speaker 1: And who is it? Right there isn't a name.
Speaker 5: As right now, maybe the Indiana quarterback.
Speaker 6: You could argue this is the case in every year, but now since we're talking about J. J. McCarthy, you could definitely argue that it's these stakes have been raised this year. Let's say the Vikings bomb out this year and it just because the schedule is I think it's do we have the toughest strength of schedule the rest of the way the fifth Okay, so we have a very tough schedule on paper the rest of the way right, if it goes really bad and we win one or two games the rest of the way, then we're going to be in the top what five?
Speaker 1: For sure, they'd picked twelve if it ended right now.
Speaker 6: But I'm saying, if we only win one or two more, I guess we'd end up in the top five.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that would be the thought. But that, like I'm saying, like there's a lot of other teams are real bad, right, Sure, But.
Speaker 6: My point is, let's say we're somewhere in the top five range. That's quarterback space, right, That's where you don't want to be in the top five almost ever. But when you are, it's probably because you don't have a good quarterback or your quarterback got injured. So if you're that high up in the draft next year, you better have a really really strong opinion that JJ can play, or you need to move on because you don't want a top five opportunity. Very often, it's well, we bring it up all the time because it's the best example. The Cardinals drafted Josh Rosen I think tenth, and the next year they had the number one pick, and they already realized, we have the wrong guy, and we have the option to take somebody else, so they took Kyler Murray one year later. Because you don't get to take the number one pick very often or a top five pick very often. This has got to be all McCarthy the rest of the way, and if it is the wrong guy, at least we find out this year and then we move on.
Speaker 1: But it's the Vikings, you know what's going to happen.
Speaker 3: They're going to find some wins there, They're going to get a win that they shouldn't get, and then they'll continuously.
Speaker 1: Drop down the draft. In that first round, that's great, and JJ will look pretty good.
Speaker 6: Okay, if JJ looks great the rest of the way, we finished like eight to nine and missed the postseason.
Speaker 1: That's fine, that's perfect. But that's the scenario. That's the way that we're hoping. That's the current situation happening in New York.
Speaker 5: They have mostly have the quarterback the Giants, ye Jackson Dart will most likely be their guy at least the next couple of years.
Speaker 7: They know that if we if we finished with five or six wins, but McCarthy looks like the dude.
Speaker 1: Fine, then it's to me it's a waiting season.
Speaker 7: Then it's like, all right, good, then we just now we know where we have to put some other pieces, whether it's defensively, on the defensive line or whatever it is. At least you don't have to worry about the quarterback, and that's the most important position.
Speaker 3: Speaking of JJ saucy, do you buy into this at all? I've heard people talk about this. So you're watching Carson Wentz just die on the field. Can't believe that they kept him in, to be completely honest, but they would not put Brozmer in, and that the theory is, this is what some people are saying, is that they didn't want to put Brozmer in and have him look good because then that throws a whole new wrench into the whole JJ McCarthy thing.
Speaker 5: I think you, I think you coach to win the game, right, I think you played the kid because if he's good, then that's a good problem him to have.
Speaker 7: No, I'm talking about he's a game. He's talking about controversy, potent controversy.
Speaker 5: But I but I think if if we knew that, like let's say they put Brosemuran and he you know what, if he threw three touchdowns in the second half, great problem to have.
Speaker 1: I don't think they're trying to hide.
Speaker 2: Didn't coach say like sometime maybe in the press confence act for the game, that he didn't want to put Brozmur in a situation? Uh, that was that precarious for his first time in an NFL.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think you are correct.
Speaker 2: I mean the offensive line, the C. J. Hamm, the big tight end, everybody's gone, it's a it's a full on, let's go get the quarterback. Why would you put the kid in and let him get beat up in his first ever shot?
Speaker 1: So sacrificial, just stays in. Okay, yep, I know. It's like, what's that say about Wentz.
Speaker 7: It's like the guy's holding on with his left shoulder with a harness and like just stay out there.
Speaker 1: You're you're five. Everything's going great in Minnesota. I want everybody to know.
Speaker 6: Answers. Wow, its like crazy. The twins are the twins. The Gophers did fantastic on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Everything's going great.
Speaker 7: It's fun's nice, perfect weather, still fun, guys.
Speaker 1: It's fun, man, it's fun. So think about headlines next with Mussin Ben on the Fan, you got that right.
Speaker 2: Final segment, Paltrid Morning show Kevin dot Com slash watch. You want to take a look at us? Here we are.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's what we look like.
Speaker 2: Have you ever wondered?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sorry, it's not that. Nothing great, but we're doing our best. Zach' stut here? So who's running a whole bit? Den?
Speaker 2: Hi, Devin, Good to see you, brother.
Speaker 1: How are you bored to death?
Speaker 2: You stayed away back there? Are you wondering how we're staying on the air? Is that kind of thing You're like? What are you guys doing with your lives?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I thought. Yeah, correct response.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he doesn't want to be a part of the show. I don't blame him, don't want his name associated with us. I thought I heard his voice for a minute, didn't.
Speaker 1: You for sure? I thought I heard something was going, Oh there you are? Was that Zach? Was that Sarah?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: First second?
Speaker 1: That no, sound like Zach.
Speaker 2: I'm freaking out over her. Maybe I'm dreaming. Maybe this whole thing's a dream. This sounded like it might have been a dream. Listen to this tony Romoan Jim Vance.
Speaker 5: Hand off up the middle and the pile and the push and the push and the push.
Speaker 1: It's a touchdown I don't think it's a touchdown. Hold on, I heard the whistle.
Speaker 3: It was close to getting into the pushy tissue.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that. Didn't it look like that actually was a fun took the ball right out of his hands because he was still up on top of there was no whistle. Yes, and they didn't give it to him. Yeah, I think they're playing it right. No, nothing sense, pushy.
Speaker 2: Tissue got that ride, dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what a world Football's changed?
Speaker 1: All right? Now it's time head Liyes.
Speaker 6: Brought to you by my friends at Wolf River Electric and Wolfreverelectric dot com Go solar, get solar panels put on thanks to my friends at Wolf River.
Speaker 1: You know what album? Do it? You should you?
Speaker 6: It's kind of awesome. I think it is well and again I have been saying forever. You know, hey, it's working out for me and I live in Minnesota. When you're flying into Las Vegas, there's so many freaking roofs that have solar panels because that's just printing money. It's just on year round, they're printing money. I think I'm doing well on it. I'm doing fine. Those panels are badass, man. Everybody in Vegas has them. Can't tell you stories.
Speaker 2: Can't tell your story? Okay, and this is your bit. Can I take a story? You said, Vegas, remind me, I gotta tell the story. It's not my story, but it's one of our listeners who was a beloved person who's out there with us. We all talked to him. Great guy. Guy completely skunked and he was on the same flight I was on. Okay, So there were three dudes and one of them was missing at the airport.
Speaker 1: So I walked over.
Speaker 2: I'm like, where's dude, and dudes like, uh oh, he left all his money in the safe.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: No, our flight leaves at twelve to twenty. It's eleven o'clock.
Speaker 1: Oh, and he was still at the hotel, so he had to go.
Speaker 2: But he had just left, he'd gone through screening everything like that, realized all his cash, a lot of it apparently was in the safe because he was skunked.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Gets back there, asks the uber lady to wait for him, leaves all his stuff in there.
Speaker 1: Right. No, I mean, no, dude, don't do that. Oh no, hold on, no, no on.
Speaker 2: Terrible choices goes up there, no money in the safe?
Speaker 1: Right, comes back down. She's gone, She's gone, Oh, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on. So he starts to panic, like freaking out. Does somebody sees him like one of the valet guy season, So no, no, no, we've made her move. She's down there.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's one.
Speaker 2: So he runs down there. She's like, they made me move. Almost left. He's like, thank you for not leaving. He gives her like forty bucks, right, and she says, did you check your bag? Like, are you sure your mother's not the bag? The money was in his bag.
Speaker 6: Time, So that was gonna be my quick follow up question is if you're leaving on a red eye, Yeah, housekeeping shouldn't have been in your room already to clean out your safe, right, so it makes sense that it wasn't gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, that didn't make any sense. Yeah, that's the answer. It was in the bag the whole He.
Speaker 2: Made it back and got on the plane just and he made it made it back.
Speaker 1: Man crazy all of that. That's a good.
Speaker 7: Well, it works out that probably nobody's on the streets. Yeah, you can fly back and forth be super that red eye. There's never a line TSA.
Speaker 1: But don't you feel terrible. Didn't you feel terrible? Need to go see? Yeah? Yeah, but that was the thing.
Speaker 2: I went to the orchestra concert and I was glaster yep, but yeah, I still feel like I'm going to die.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you look handsome. But didn't you say you slept like eighteen hours or something?
Speaker 6: Dude?
Speaker 2: I slept thirteen hours Friday and Saturday morning after they saw saying we did we saw that by and I felt good because he complimented a thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I was like, that's why he slept so long. Yeah, right's rest free, anxiety free.
Speaker 1: It's not so much the drunken big head sauce. Yeah, taking in yeah wow, but.
Speaker 3: You're taking a you're taking a bath in a hotel.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's all sorts of ick people's soup.
Speaker 2: Who cares you tell the bogs of my life has been trying to find other people soup?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well play. I mean, I know it's not one that you you know is a shower and tub. No, no, it's a giant tub. Never do gross. You know, here's the.
Speaker 2: Thing they're in. Nobody grosser than me. Right, they's nothing been in that tub that I ain't been on this buddy.
Speaker 1: You soiled.
Speaker 5: It worse.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm soiled as we speak.
Speaker 7: And you know what, did you have that water so scalding hot that it was just killing all the back to listen.
Speaker 2: I was in there, I was feeling good, the life was good, and then suddenly there was a there was a Thanksgiving day floating right above me, looking down on a thing yep, and the highest person on the planet. And my uber driver was no, there were no bubbles. It was just me and the water and my thang. I saw four you did, and thank you for the compliment. You can really ruin my dad. Don't ever tell me if it's not don't ever tell me you were lying. No, don't ever tell me. Okay, I'm gonna take that to my grave later today.
Speaker 7: Today's this is I want to go out on a high note.
Speaker 1: I feel pretty good. Yeah. How long was the bathtub open enough to take a picture? How long? That wrong one to ask? Honestly, they would not leave, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It must have been ten minutes.
Speaker 6: It should have been ten seconds, and that would be absurd showing the door. The man's taking back in there for a month. Yeah, Yeah, he didn't know where he was at the driver.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Zack wanted to get up there and like, watch the.
Speaker 2: FOS show the video that I recorded.
Speaker 1: Is it bad?
Speaker 2: It's not bad, But you guys wouldn't leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, love the man take a bath. Yeah wait, weren't you guys sharing a suite? Yeah? I had my own side of it though. Oh you go to your wing? Is that what I'm saying? Like, you gotcha? I love that.
Speaker 6: I'm the I'm on the complete opposite side of the hotel. I want nothing to do with group bath time.
Speaker 1: Hey, I like feeling cool. You didn't get in a joining room. No, I did not nod.
Speaker 6: Nope, not even the same elevator tower, completely on the opposite side of the building.
Speaker 2: He was as far away as he could possibly get.
Speaker 1: Accomplished a nude art show, and the we didn't know.
Speaker 2: They're just wandering around. This is me filming from the bathtub.
Speaker 1: My god. Yes, I'm in the.
Speaker 2: Bathtub the whole time. And I can't turn the sign down because they were. They wouldn't stop cursing.
Speaker 1: Look at him, just wondering close the door.
Speaker 2: There's a naked man right behind that camera.
Speaker 1: Of health at me? Why really staring at you too? You were throwing Mike and Ikes at me?
Speaker 2: Where the hell do you get Mike and Ice in twenty twenty five brought him?
Speaker 1: And why were you throwing him at me? I don't know. I was drunk. Were you making a wish? When you're throwing it into that bath? He almost made a hole in one, if you know what I mean. Yep, Ben, good to see him, man, Great to see you.
Speaker 7: Uh, you guys will see you on Thursday, and hopefully we'll have a nice game plan to beat these lions.
Speaker 1: We definitely will, yes, definitely will.
Speaker 6: I can't wait, all right, Ben, watch on the TV on the what on the Yeah?
Speaker 1: Love you love you? I really do love Ben.
Speaker 6: That's the best Halloween candy this year? The price up down? And by what percentage?
Speaker 2: Good Christ because of the chocolate shortage?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Leeber said seven percent? You said up by seven? That's Chris says up seven because of the tariffs is going to be up. And then by what.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: Go six percent six percent sauce, I'm gonna go up by eight percent, So six seven and eight six. Then, uh, you were all on the right path. Eleven percent higher than one year ago. If you could have one candy for the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: What is it, John? Yeah, well so oh god, yeah, that's not even true.
Speaker 6: I like John Candy, but the back I would take peanut butter cups over John Candy.
Speaker 5: Dan ackright, Oh, the eulogy is the greatest eulogy of it of all time. Yeah, mine would probably be gummy worms.
Speaker 1: I think I go peanut butter cups, but I'm not sure. I'd have to think about it.
Speaker 6: Nickers snickers in the conversation frozen for sure.
Speaker 2: They nothing in the world I can't get sick of.
Speaker 3: Well, you were sick of me on Friday only after ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Plus you wouldn't crawl in the bath.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, the water would have seeped out everywhere.
Speaker 1: Hey, you guys eat more normally than I do.
Speaker 6: My friends over at Trivia Mafia do this podcast called No Brains, No Light Bulbs, and they also I was at a trivia they do like hypothetical questions, and Sean and Chuck were talking about this, and I thought this was interesting for you guys. If you could only have one bread at your house for the rest of your life, so every other bread exists out in the world. But the only bread that ever enters your home can be one. And that's it. What do you pick?
Speaker 1: Wheat?
Speaker 6: Any kind of bread. It doesn't have to necessarily even be toast. It could be any bread product. You only get one bread in your house for the rest of your life. Asiago, you go, Asiago, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Probably do Texas toast like a big old Texas toast.
Speaker 1: I mean, sure you can get a little butter on.
Speaker 6: You still follow that one lady from Texas. Sure, twelve grains in the conversation, for sure. I like Chibata bread a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, French bread is great.
Speaker 6: Hard to beat a good dinner roll, hard to beat a good wheat roll, hard to be just like like you said, French bread just straight up. Oh yeah, French bread man, it's it's a little hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in this hypothetical.
Speaker 6: In this hypothetically, you pick, you picked French bread, and then there's no breakfast toast for Louis.
Speaker 1: He's got to have French bread. You can slice that up.
Speaker 2: It Ex's toast can do any of that with Texas toast. Texas make a giant French toast. You can put a little strawberry jelly on it.
Speaker 1: Wad it up?
Speaker 6: I like the The reason why I thought the hypothetical was interesting was the idea that the rest of the bread still exists in the rest of the world. So, for example, if Kel's like Louis wants toast, then you're.
Speaker 1: Like, then we gotta leave. I picked French bread. Yeah, I do sound like that. Let's go to Owl's for breakfast. Yeah. Owls is amazing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a really good When you pitched your pants at Alice, yeah, passed out on the hood of my dad's car, and your dad didn't believe you. No, he stayed in an eight places because he thought I was taking it going out.
Speaker 1: To eat man.
Speaker 6: People that are single lived a very different single life than I did. Yeah, partially because you know, I'm like a Minnesota six. If you're at ten, this is probably not the case either. What percentage of people that are single admit they have gone on a date just to get a free meal?
Speaker 1: No, not to be sexist. My guess is this is mostly ladies.
Speaker 6: I don't know what duns getting free meals, but what percentage of single people admit and it just say people, not just ladies, admit they have gone on the dates just.
Speaker 1: For the free food.
Speaker 3: Fifty Yeah, I'm going to say fifty seven twenty eight almost nailed it.
Speaker 6: Thirty one percent, damn Yeah, it should be way lower than that.
Speaker 1: But if you're barely interested, but you're.
Speaker 6: Like, I'm going to give this person a chance, but I'll get a free meal. If it's like one A and one B, I understand that. But if it's like I have no interest in this person, I just want free food. That's kind of evil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is. It sucks. That should be super like single digit low just for the.
Speaker 2: Free Where were you taking me?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: I mean like, oh, probably Earl of Sandwich. Yeah, I'm going and you're putting out?
Speaker 2: Do you remember, by the way, I was consuming a meatball sandwich in the top you were from Earl of Sandwiches?
Speaker 1: Were you really? Yes?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: I don't remember that I would have asked for some. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I know again, I'm the wrong person to ask because I don't eat like a regular human being. Out of all the foods to have in a bathtubs, sub seems to be one of the worst choices.
Speaker 1: Aren't you guaranteed to spill some of it? Okay?
Speaker 2: I have my tuns. I had very warm water. I had no alarm. Yeah, I had a sweet buzz. This is that event time we were talking about last completely. I had nowhere to be, nobody needed me, and I had a delicious, delicious meatball sub right, And if I got a little of that in the tub, it's my tub water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 2: But I am I am a I am an adult, I am well versed in eating. I knew I was gonna be cool. I was cool until that's some bitch opened the door.
Speaker 1: The giant from Jack and the bean stock walked.
Speaker 2: And guess what happened. Half the subway sandwich was gone by the time they left.
Speaker 1: The other half was cold. I ate it anyway, of course, Sauce.
Speaker 6: I'm going to ask you a question, and I want you to think through the fact that you were like point two right during that process.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's one of the drunkest I've been.
Speaker 6: Now, you have multiple times complimented Chris's lower half this morning, correct, And I won't forget that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm saying that so you won't post the video. Is there a chance you saw the sub? I don't remember the periscope up. I would have asked for reminder the sub if i'd seen it.
Speaker 2: I would have asked for something in trade.
Speaker 3: I remember you guys giving me crap about shower beers and shower piece and you're having a subtub.
Speaker 1: That's right. Sub.
Speaker 2: You bet at a tech sub and that's that's what it will forever be known as. And somebody can draw a picture of it and we'll make it. Stay fir tee Shine scared.
Speaker 1: Of that the podcast stay fair t shirt. I don't care.
Speaker 2: I love it, man, it's good. Everything was going great and then that giant head poked on me.
Speaker 1: But you know it didn't ruin things for me. It's cool, Thank you, har It worked.
Speaker 2: There's fine.
Speaker 1: I got it done.
Speaker 2: I hate that sandwich and I got it done.
Speaker 6: As part of a divorce agreement with his ax, a man in Turkey has agreed to pay two hundred and forty dollars every three months as child support for blank.
Speaker 1: Oh it's got to be a pet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll be a very big and though that's not very much more.
Speaker 1: What a parrot, a turtle, snake? I mean, you guys were on the right path. It was a pet.
Speaker 6: Two cats, two hundred and forty dollars every three months has quote child support for the two cats. Apparently the couple thought of the cats as their children, so they are saying that he owes child appearance.
Speaker 1: What's your problem? I like my cat's cool. Yeah, I love pets and stuff like that. But just when people are like, oh, yeah, we're cat parents.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know why they talk like, yeah, well what if they actually gave birth to it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't know, you don't know what happened. People get freaking would you give birth to?
Speaker 2: After?
Speaker 1: That's tub sub I haven't given birth to yet. I'm cooking it up, though, I'm cooking it off list. It simmer.
Speaker 2: At that, right, gotta let it simmer.
Speaker 6: A Navy vet named Mike Castle, which, by the way, if that isn't.
Speaker 1: A navy vet's name, I've never heard of one. Mike McCastle.
Speaker 6: All right, that sounds like one of those shows that if macastle was on CBS, Chris would be excited.
Speaker 1: That'd be great. It's got Shelly, Happy birthday, Shelley.
Speaker 6: But a Navy vet named Mike macastle makes a lot of sense. We'll check this out. Though he broke a couple of world records.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, grounds he did walking lunges.
Speaker 6: And broke the record for the most in an hour and the longest distance covered.
Speaker 2: Is that when you talk like Christopher walcome on your lunch?
Speaker 1: How would that? Gow's not?
Speaker 2: I can't remember what you do, guys, I gotta do them all London.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. They had sight of my thighs abound.
Speaker 5: Now you do lunges as as sling blade.
Speaker 2: I'm in big stebs.
Speaker 1: What size do you want?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take it.
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 6: This is a world record. How far do you think he walked with walking lunges? That apparently is longer than anyone has ever done it.
Speaker 1: I want to say something we did like two miles. It has to be a long long way. Yeah, ten miles seven, seven miles, seven of them seven. He did four miles of walking lunches.
Speaker 2: Man, can you imagine how bad that hurts?
Speaker 1: That would.
Speaker 6: Learns.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna run iron.
Speaker 2: You go there and heard him.
Speaker 1: He's doing Billy Bob again, Chris. It's not too late.
Speaker 6: A neighborhood in Florida is man because one of their neighbors set up a skeleton strip show decoration.
Speaker 1: I'll look a look at that. I'm sure they have that at home depot or lows. Yeah, a skeleton strip show. It must have been a poll involved. Oh I would, I would think so.
Speaker 6: Yeah, guys, bad news for me. Not great news for most of us, but horrifically bad news for me.
Speaker 1: It sounds like I passed away.
Speaker 6: What because, according to a study, more and more doctors are prescribing time outdoors.
Speaker 1: Eh al ip to me. Yeah, it's good for you. Yeah, get out there. Let's see. I walked from Planning Hollywood to New York, New York. It was great weather, man.
Speaker 6: It was three times. I walked to the Venetian one, so I was I did four walks. Yeah, I was probably outside, woke a total of two hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, two hours. Over those three plus days, you walked all over that. It's enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got twenty I got at least twenty thousand steps three days.
Speaker 1: In a row, No kidding.
Speaker 5: In Vegas, he walked, walked in and out and one like on the highway.
Speaker 1: Man, that's a lot of Vegas walking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, walking, Vegas all walking.
Speaker 1: No, it's really sitting and gambling. Yeah, but don't you have to walk to the next one after? That's right? That's right? Yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: I saw that I rented hover rounds, just said it was the light that I needed to guide the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: What's a hover round? Oh, don't act like you don't know. I really don't know what it is.
Speaker 6: It wasn't the hover round invented by a guy named Tom Cruise. Haven't we talked about that? Correct? The owner or the CEO is a guy named Tom Cruise. I think it's spelled slightly differently, but that would suck at Your name is Tom Cruise, but you're not the Tom Cruise.
Speaker 2: We got a name Michael Michael Jordan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would suck to that.
Speaker 6: It's almost like you would put the middle initial B in there just to change it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I bet it's pretty good to I really don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Must it's like a mobility scooter.
Speaker 1: Scooter. Yeah, I used to run a whole bunch of ads for it.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad you got to know what it's like to be in one, sauce because you ain't far away from it.
Speaker 3: Surprise you don't already own one. Okay, I walked, I'm not walking. I walked a lot this weekend.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 6: Little Leo is only like nine months old. It's Louis whatever. He's enough to remember. My point is is, wait until you see the movie Wally. It's gonna inspire you. And by the way, it's a film, it's not a documentary. But you're gonna love it.
Speaker 1: I've seen that movie so good, you're gonna love it.
Speaker 6: That Cruise ship looks like so much fun, just cruising around in space and whatnot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man hover around with Tom Cruise.
Speaker 1: So f I love it, still not kidding it.
Speaker 6: At the end of Friday's show, I looked over at Ben Mallen and I said, you have to be wondering, how the hell does anybody listen to this show? But I really appreciated Ben putting up with our show for like three hours to sit there. Thanks. And if you put up with this show for the last three and a half hours, I appreciate that as well. You know, our listeners are the best. I can't believe that many people showed up to Vegas when we just meet us there.
Speaker 2: You gotta do it when we do it again, you got to make plans to come with us. It's so much fun. You're just free to do whatever you want, and it's cool and Tom's watch bar was awesome.
Speaker 1: Shout out to them.
Speaker 2: Oh so great, Thank you well, good weekend.
Speaker 1: Nine and noon is next.
Speaker 6: We're back tomorrow five thirty to nine thanks to us, thanks to Ben Leber.
Speaker 1: Bonus tomorrow, I assume back from Vegas. Yeah, Marnita tomorrow. I think Jonathan GANNARDA believe ye'll probably Grenard as well. See you tomorrow five thirty. Hey, already handling, waiting for day to Abadaba. I enjoy this beautiful, beautiful day.