Speaker 1: Yeah, here we go, boys heading North with the Power Trick grand View Lodge, April thirtieth and May. First join us Thursday night for fun and prizes, then tune in Friday morning for the live broadcast and initials game book your stay today at campegn dot com.
Speaker 2: Keyword brand feuds.
Speaker 3: It's two weeks from tonight. We're gonna be there.
Speaker 4: Is that two weeks from tonight and then we'll broadcast two weeks from tomorrow.
Speaker 3: And just take grand views.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, I can't wait.
Speaker 3: Almost there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know if you'll make it, saus I don't know. I don't know if I'll make it for my age either.
Speaker 5: You look handsome for your age, following a nice thing to say.
Speaker 6: It's the eyes, right, I'm still the lines around my eyes is why you said that, isn't it? I can't help it, man.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you have wise eyes.
Speaker 6: Yeah I do.
Speaker 7: I do. Yeah, you really do.
Speaker 6: Thank you. I like to learn.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I'm also known as the screw Bandit for a completely different reason.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Who calls you that?
Speaker 6: Your dad? Because he like makes me wear a mask and call him I'm the lone ranger.
Speaker 5: Wow. You guys do weird stuff together.
Speaker 6: He actually didn't call me the lone ranger. A different kind of ranger, the ranger out back. There's a new shark alert system along the Alabama coast. I never think of Alabama as being a shark.
Speaker 2: A little bit.
Speaker 7: Yeahah, for sure.
Speaker 6: The first of its kind anywhere in our country went into effect last Monday in Baldwin and mobile mobile, I bet counties, mobile mobile. Sorry, that's where I was going. It's modeled after the emergency alert systems like that are Amber alerts. A text will be sent to cell phones and coastal areas if there's a confirmed, unprovoked shark attack. Here's the question about that. Isn't it a little late? Once the shark actually does.
Speaker 8: The yeah, I get it, yeah yeah, and what and what designates this as an attack?
Speaker 7: Then you're like, well, who provoked?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 7: Great point?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, trial here, you're right.
Speaker 3: Here's the deal.
Speaker 6: I feel bad for the sharks.
Speaker 3: Here's the deal.
Speaker 4: If you send out a text after the attack, it's too late. If you send out a text every time there's a shark in the water, that's every second of every day. That's where they live, right, Why would you go in there?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 4: The Great Richard o'knick one said if there were dinosaurs outside, we wouldn't go play baseball.
Speaker 3: And what he meant by that is the ocean. Is there turf? Yeah, you go in there. You should expect to be eaten, right if you don't want to.
Speaker 4: If you're like I don't feel like I get eaten today. I don't want to be torn to shreds, Well, then stay on the beach.
Speaker 3: To go in the water. It's your fault.
Speaker 6: He's right, Richard was a great man.
Speaker 5: He's dead.
Speaker 3: No, he's still with us.
Speaker 6: You haven't talked to him today, have you. No, Well, there's a chance he's not.
Speaker 3: That's a good point.
Speaker 5: You might be dead.
Speaker 6: He might have been eating my shark, which would be the most ironic trip.
Speaker 4: Especially since he's been telling everybody through me for the last two and a half decades to not go in the ocean.
Speaker 6: What if he was playing baseball and got eaten by a shark?
Speaker 5: Yeah, good boy, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Like like beach baseball, somebody hits an absolute dinger and and the Byron bucks into that beach game, dives into the ocean to try to save it from being a home run, and he jumps right into the mouth of a great white shark, and it's why did you go outside? They've been around as long as dinosaurs.
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 6: What are you doing? He didn't listen to.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 6: I have a question. I've never thought of another before. Once there's a shark attack, is that shark a danger to keep attacking.
Speaker 8: The other shark expert I would say, I don't think so, because most of the time when they bite a human, they don't.
Speaker 5: They like it.
Speaker 4: It's investigatory, right, they're just curious. Now, if you actually had a shark devour somebody and not just bite him and then bleed out, if they're actually eating you, then I wonder if they're like, hey, that wasn't bad. It's like Chris try and squid. It's like, hey, that was better, And I thought I should do that again.
Speaker 6: I've died before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, I don't. I'm not sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And technically, if a shark bite you, there's going to be blood in the water and that may attract other sharks. Okay, sure makes sense to me.
Speaker 7: All right, Yeah, okay, Hawker you ever mouth curious all the time?
Speaker 6: Yeah, every time I see one?
Speaker 8: Is that because you're Is it because you're provoked or just sometimes it just happens where you're just.
Speaker 6: Well, i'll just say it like this, it's like a snowflake. Each one feels a little different.
Speaker 4: Hey, let's go back to Alabama for a second, right, because you just meant to you forget that there's you know some of those states, Louisiana and whatever they have, they have coastline down there. Yeah, when you hear about shark attacks, it's Florida, right, and I don't I don't know if it's Gulf side or Atlanta side Massachusetts, but yeah at California, Florida, Massachusetts. Sure like great whites are are in those I get it. But do they go in into the golf side often like a are Alabama or maybe there's maybe there's other sharks that they're worried about, exactly because I think bull sharks are the sharks that.
Speaker 3: Also once in a while swim up the Mississippi because they can.
Speaker 4: Go there full fresh right most on the planet outside of me, because I go to game day health probably too.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 6: Forty species in the Gulf.
Speaker 3: Sure, Okay, so I wonder how many of they are actually, but how.
Speaker 7: Many of the how many are nice, though not all, not all our body.
Speaker 3: Most don't care.
Speaker 6: That's a good point. The bull shark is there, the tiger shark is there. The hammerhead shark is there.
Speaker 3: Not worried about hammerhead. They've never attacked the humans.
Speaker 7: The mouths on the bottom of their body.
Speaker 6: Zero fatalities and stuff, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: But tiger sharks are man eaters. Bull sharks. Shark can mess you up. So there's two about great whites anywhere near Alabama.
Speaker 6: While less common than others, studies show they do visit the Gulf of Mexico in the winter.
Speaker 8: As I said, I think the water's too warm for the most of the time because they're a cold water shark.
Speaker 6: You go, a black tip shark can be seen jumping in near shore waters. Don't know if they people or not.
Speaker 4: See a lot of those kind of sharks. My guess is, well, it's not you. You don't want them to bite you, but I don't. I doubt like a black tip shark is gonna you know, don't. I bet there are zero fatalities in the history of black tip sharks. But it's not like it would feel good if it bit you. I'm gonna tell you be a pain in the ass, be terrible.
Speaker 6: The only thing that makes a black tip shark not look like a great white is that their top of their fin is black.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I saw one of the Bahamas. There was one right outside of our place that we was there.
Speaker 5: I turned to docos.
Speaker 6: If you see a shark in the water and you are in the water, do you take the time to say black tip shark?
Speaker 3: One hundred percent?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No, no way.
Speaker 2: Look kids, you run? Yeah? You run?
Speaker 5: Do you run well?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 5: I'm not going Jesus, you.
Speaker 6: Know what I see a shark. I might be able to walk on water, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: How fast you think you could run if you were up to water to your waist?
Speaker 5: That fair fast. But I would run to the shoreline because I'm a better runner in water than I am a swimmer. That makes sense.
Speaker 6: Oh listen, hey, look terrifying listen that voice. Normally, water running black tip sharks can become aggressive in the presence of food, and had been responsible for a number of attacks on people.
Speaker 4: Yep, I guess again, attacks but probably not fatalities, right.
Speaker 8: Okay, small sample size, small observational study. Go on, So, when we were on vacation, if we walk out to the end of our dock. There was a guy that he would every day he would go out fishing, and so he had his boat right there, and he just cleaned the fish right off the boat and then just like obviously chuck the carcasses in the water right just chumming, just chumming the water. Well, so every day the fishies knew that. And so there was a bull shark, a black tip shark, a nurse shark, and then like maybe like one or two like little smaller reef sharks.
Speaker 2: Down Zachy.
Speaker 7: They were so high.
Speaker 8: It was fascinating that the black tip shark was super aggressive, like he was going after everything faster than everybody else.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 7: The bull shark, which Cory, you know, pretty aggressive guys.
Speaker 4: We'll attack like boat engines. They don't care. They're jacked up on disasterone. He bite anything.
Speaker 7: That thing was like a little puppy dog.
Speaker 8: If the fish would be the fish carcass would be on top of the water, and he would just swim up gently and just kind of go and just kind of like just gobble it and go back down. And then the black tips when they come around, they were like thrashing through everything. Wow, they were the ones that were just like, man, if I saw that in the water, I am running like hayeseus on top of the water as fast as I can.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 4: Well, if Frank Thomas and Doug Flutie saw that bull shark just gingerly snap at it, he'd be like, jeez, dude, come on, man, after forty year year t count is low, you getta what is that called eugenics?
Speaker 5: You'll give it away a free bottle.
Speaker 6: You might have, by the way, just caught that bull shark after he consumed a teenager, though.
Speaker 4: He did all three of your kids fly home with you.
Speaker 8: And the kunny thing is we were before that, when we when we knew, like we were saying like, oh, it's gonna be so fun to jump off the.
Speaker 10: Doc that.
Speaker 7: After that first day, first day, we're like, yeah, there's no so.
Speaker 5: Many yeah, no, thank you, wow. Thanks.
Speaker 6: Was the bull shark significantly bigger than the other.
Speaker 8: He's fat, he was like thick, ye man, yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: He had junk in the trump real and just junk.
Speaker 5: Just also going to be a common liner.
Speaker 6: You know, I gotta believe it there probably are like the really timid bull sharks. Maybe you did run into like the nerd, like the guy that just the one in school who got.
Speaker 4: Picked off, the one that Disney would make a movie about, Like the one that just doesn't feel like killing people.
Speaker 7: He was like jabber Jaws.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just wants to be nice.
Speaker 4: By the way, so you know, you know Aims is going to Auburn, right, it's an Alabama.
Speaker 6: That's awesome.
Speaker 4: If she doesn't sign up for this shark text, aller, can I give her a little advice, sure if she ever goes to the Alabama coast, if she's ever like, I don't know if I should go in there.
Speaker 3: I don't know if there's sharks in there. I don't know if I should be worried.
Speaker 4: You if you put your your hand or your fist in the water and then like lick the back of your hand, if it tastes like salt, then there are sharks in the water. Okay, so don't go in I will let her know that. Yeah, I never knew that, So then you should not go in there if it tastes like salt.
Speaker 7: I do believe. I do believe.
Speaker 8: I feel like this term has been thrown out a lot, but I do, technically an official believe that that that coastline is the Redneck Riviera.
Speaker 7: I think that's what they call it, and.
Speaker 6: That is that's not a negative though, right, I mean, you love it.
Speaker 7: I've never been there. Oh I'm sorry, no, but I think that it is it.
Speaker 8: I've heard from people it is a hidden gem that area of the Gulf of Mexico.
Speaker 9: In terms of what like in terms of night life, and yeah, there's resorts on the water, not as busy, not as busy, you know in the summertime, especially some time, and the water is great, it's warm, you know, the winter time it can be it's kind of like the Panhandle, Florida, Like you don't want to go there in the winter time.
Speaker 8: It's actually like in the forties and it's not necessarily warm.
Speaker 6: So DF that was telling him set not long ago.
Speaker 7: DF, Yes, it was aboo.
Speaker 2: It was like, Damn.
Speaker 11: Who is Yeah, why do you talk to Damn Fouts drop.
Speaker 3: Foot McGee, Yeah, Dakota Fanny.
Speaker 6: I believe that's where they went on vacation. Just now he said it was awesome.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I guess the secrets out Redneck Riviera is where it's at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that checks out. Hey, Chad, where'd you go? On vacation the Redneck Rivierra.
Speaker 5: Way to go drop foot.
Speaker 4: I wonder if, like you know, how you walk a little awkwardly on the beach. I wonder if you blend in a little bit walk in the sand. Has blend blended, blend blended. Yeah, I wonder if the word I think I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: If it felt right but sounded wrong?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: I think it sounded great.
Speaker 2: I think it.
Speaker 6: Works down there because people love wearing thongs and Nana hammicks, and you know, that's what he wears even at work sometimes.
Speaker 4: Oh chat, you can see the whale tail when he bends over to pick up something.
Speaker 6: I don't mind it.
Speaker 5: He wears him.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to judge.
Speaker 5: He's a cheat. He wears very low rise jets.
Speaker 6: He does.
Speaker 4: Hey, can I do one quick sports story since this is technically about chat abits? But first, no slap. I've had enough, man, this story is wild. Hang on, let me refresh this because this page is stuck. I didn't read the details when when this headline came out a couple of weeks ago. Ben, have you have you jumped into this Alabama player from the past Luther Davis and this fraud case. No, let me just read these first couple of paragraphs if you get bored, Sammy.
Speaker 3: But this is kind of crazy.
Speaker 4: So the headline reads, former Alabama football player Luther Davis is expected to plead guilty to multiple charges the he he reportedly was impersonating Atlanta Falcons quarter Michael Pennix and several other NFL players, according to court documents, Davis, who owns a sports management company in Georgia, played for the Crimson Tides two thousand and nine National Championship team and is expected to plead guilty in the twenty million dollar case.
Speaker 3: Twenty mil. Check this out.
Speaker 4: Here's what he did. This a couple of these lines. It's going to sound like I'm making it up, but I'm not. Charges against Davis were filed in Atlanta on in March nineteenth, So again it came out like a month ago.
Speaker 3: But now there's more details apparently, which.
Speaker 4: Include two felonies to co for conspiracy to commit wire fraud and aggravated identity theft. According to court documents, Davis worked with somebody named CJ. Evans or Evans to obtain thirteen separate loans in the names of current or former NFL players.
Speaker 3: This is the part that's nuts.
Speaker 4: The pair would use fake IDs, wigs, and makeup to disguise themselves as these players during virtual loan closings, including where hey, do rag to look like Michael Pennox?
Speaker 6: Oh my what?
Speaker 4: So they would find photos online, dress themselves up and make up and again wigs and do rags if you want to look like Pennix, and then do virtual loan closing so they wouldn't have to be in person and do everything they can to make themselves look like these players. They got twenty million dollars in fraudulent loans by dressing up as football players online and asking for loans.
Speaker 6: Oh silly are these bankers?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 3: Isn't that nuts?
Speaker 7: I suppose if you have.
Speaker 3: Michael Pennix, great, nice to be very nice to be you.
Speaker 8: Hey, it's Kip from Napoleon Dynamite.
Speaker 2: You pretty much just want to loan.
Speaker 5: That's so good.
Speaker 8: I suppose if you had sort of an older computer, like a granny maybe we're on there, you could probably pull up.
Speaker 4: Right guys intentionally grainy right like if you didn't have a four K kind of a webcast.
Speaker 3: If it just kind of looks like Michael Pennix.
Speaker 5: Jas just pretty Loch goes to college.
Speaker 4: Pretty much just one alone or sure, twenty million bucks though that's a lot, it sure is.
Speaker 6: Sure.
Speaker 4: So what Packers safety Xavier McKinney was part of this.
Speaker 3: Cleveland Browns, by the way, these are the people that they were in person.
Speaker 7: Yea scheme exactly, So yeah.
Speaker 6: It would be a bad phone.
Speaker 4: Call, right, These are the players that they were pretending to be. So Pennix was one of them. The other one was Cleveland Browns tight end David and Joku and then again Packer's safety Xavier McKinney.
Speaker 3: So those are the three.
Speaker 4: McKinney was a part of Alabama twenty seventeen signing class, so you know, not that it matters where they're from, but it's.
Speaker 3: Like, even it's an Alabama guy, you're even screening.
Speaker 7: Don't do that.
Speaker 3: It's not that it was a teammate, but so what are you doing?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so good luck to that guy.
Speaker 8: I suppose though, if Luther Davis, it probably makes sense if you know the guys and you're doing a loan application, you just have a casual conversation. Then the more you know the more you that you know about the person, probably better that you can have conversation and pull off the fact that you're maybe that fake person. So I guess I didn't know how that fraud part worked, But if you're using fake IDs, you have to know that they're what they're social security number is right, because like like Xavier McKinney, is he then getting a bill because of the loan he took out and he's like, wait a minute, why am I getting this monthly bill for this loan I took out?
Speaker 3: Great question?
Speaker 4: Uh? And again, how about aggravated identity theft? I like the addition of not just identity theft, this is aggravated identity theft and why you're fraud pull your hands up.
Speaker 11: I don't know a lot about banking, but if you're going to take like if I went to a bank and I was like, I'm Ben Lieber, don't you think they would want your social Security number?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna guess it's pretty easy to get it. If you're going to go through this kind of scheme, you find a way to get their socity.
Speaker 8: Yeah that's scary, Yeah, it is. That's scary. What makes it aggravated just their tone.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but if I'm Michael Pennix, I would say, I want to see what this guy thought.
Speaker 3: I looked like. I want to see a still shot or I.
Speaker 4: Want the recording of this zoom meeting with this virtual because don't you think that that if it's a if it's a closing, don't you think it was documented by the bank?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it should be.
Speaker 4: If there's an if there's a virtual meeting and it's a part of a virtual closing, I would assume that is archived. Yeah, somebody's got to have access to what this fake Michael Penix looked like. That might be hilarious. Yeah, I guess it shouldn't look like it's is the white guy, I'm Michael Pennix. No, you're not, buddy.
Speaker 8: We clearly, we clearly now understand in recent times how easy fraud is. I mean, whether you're impersonating people or just opening up fake health business, fake daycares.
Speaker 6: I mean manipulating older people, which is manipulating older.
Speaker 8: People like it's not I think that we're probably overthinking it. And then when you actually get through the process and it happened, you go through it at works one time you're.
Speaker 7: Like, well, this is way too easy.
Speaker 6: That was easy. Let's speak of that. I don't have the story for it, and I know we got a good break. But did you read that?
Speaker 7: I think it was Two.
Speaker 6: Members of the Major League Baseball Players Association were let go for stealing money from the MLBPA. Listen, Major League Baseball Players Association is moving on from a pair of top executives. ESPN is reporting the chief operating Officer Xavier James and head of human Resources Michael O'Neill had been fired with cause following an internal investigation players commission in the wake of a federal investigation in the financial improprieties at the union. The remain reasons for the firings remain unclear, but the players themselves got curious about these two did some investigating. Found out they apparently there was fraud involved with the two of the top people in the MLBPA.
Speaker 2: That sucks.
Speaker 3: Wow, greed is good, right.
Speaker 4: Gordon Geko once said that I think these last two stories probably prove otherwise. Maybe yeah, yes, well they're fired, yeah, hired toit or headlines in a second power to your morning Joe fans.
Speaker 1: All right, folks, here we go. It's one of your last opportunities to win tickets to see the Flop, Sweat and Tears Tour. It's back this Saturday at New Helpe Cinemagrill with the common Man, Meet Sauce and larrymndelo Guy. Tickets available at cinemagrill dot com.
Speaker 2: But caller number, what do you want? Sauce? What caller numbers? Should we take?
Speaker 5: Seven?
Speaker 2: Seven, zero, fifty three, twenty six?
Speaker 6: Go?
Speaker 2: What a pair? Right now? Good luck?
Speaker 6: Thank Zacho. Look at the severe picture of Ben Lever. Look at that, Ben. This is a very severe picture. You look at that.
Speaker 7: I saw that on your screen. Why did you have that on your se That.
Speaker 6: Was the story we were just talking about about Adam Feelin going to broadcast camp.
Speaker 7: Yeah, how about that.
Speaker 6: He's going like, you did that?
Speaker 7: Then you you two rounds of that?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So they did the first initial round and then I got.
Speaker 5: A special invite to come back.
Speaker 7: It was great. It was a I mean, what a resource.
Speaker 8: What a freaking resource the NFL gives all the former players and current players.
Speaker 7: It's pretty uh, it's pretty impressive.
Speaker 8: So all you all you former players out there, take advantage of all the things that they offer because it's it's cool.
Speaker 6: Hey, z thatch go behind me back there. What do you think of the picture? It's severe, isn't it.
Speaker 7: It's I'm not mad, I promise, I'm a.
Speaker 2: Little uh it's a little spunky.
Speaker 7: Yeah, spunky.
Speaker 3: Wow, man, pick a different words.
Speaker 7: I promise you. I was not doing that in that picture.
Speaker 6: No, I think that's just a stain on the picture. I don't think that. Oh anyway, big, Okay, they're onboarding replacement officials getting ready for the NFL. They're getting ready, Ben, they're getting ready for a strike from the officials. Oh boy, they're onboarding them. Is that like waterboarding? Yeah, I'm gonna guess no, No, you don't know. Maybe that's part of the initiation process though, I don't know. Yeah, I look, I don't blame them. There's a lot of money the NFL.
Speaker 8: And if you feel like that for what you do, and you are facilitating officially in the game and making the game go, and you feel like you're not getting paid or getting the benefits or whatever, like, why not try take a swing?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we need better officials, you know, yeah, full time officials, better ones.
Speaker 8: I don't think we need better ones, we see, we just need more consistent rules.
Speaker 3: And better ones, And that's part of it.
Speaker 4: I don't think we need bigger ones, like like taller ones or fatter ones, or in general are.
Speaker 7: Like bustier ones.
Speaker 5: He's fine with that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hmm, I'm opened the ideas.
Speaker 4: Sure they would be able to see the play better if they were taller. Yeah, how many seven feet tall people are in America? Like, could we get enough seven footers to be NFL officials?
Speaker 6: It's a lot of feet.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm surprised by.
Speaker 8: When you guys were talking about officials, how hello, hello, how good a shape some of those.
Speaker 2: Guys are in.
Speaker 8: Guys and gals are in theeather jacks, because when you watch these guys chasing after the players to put them to keep themselves in a position to make any sort of officiating call if need be, they are spurrinting their a's off, and some of these guys have to like sprint and then backpedal to get in a position.
Speaker 7: It's kind of a I'm surprised is.
Speaker 8: Not more soft tissue in it, like more Hammys squads? Yeah, but you know, guys going down. Yeah, I don't know. I'm curious what they do to stay in shame.
Speaker 6: I have a one of my neighbors in my neighborhood is a Big ten college basketball official, and he's a he's a cut from stone jacked, is he? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, probably a little less sprinting in that sport.
Speaker 6: Probably, And now you say that, you're probably right. He does seem lazy.
Speaker 8: Well, we know the Hockeley family has to have like a garage gym because you know, both father and son.
Speaker 6: Just they're on roids.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're only doing curl.
Speaker 6: They got to be on roids.
Speaker 5: They like fighting.
Speaker 3: I think they do skip leg day though. Right, it's all upper body.
Speaker 7: It's all upper body. That's all you ever see. Yeah, there were black pants and then.
Speaker 3: So you're busting out of those sleeps.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's dips and push ups and days.
Speaker 5: Dips are the worst and what dips of the best like withes?
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh I like those two.
Speaker 7: Is a buffalo chicken dip?
Speaker 5: That's good.
Speaker 3: What about the tobacco dip?
Speaker 5: It used to be I used to love that. It sounds like it's it's the hardest thing I ever quit.
Speaker 6: It does make you you're gonna be using with those a talkbox pretty quick, like talkbox goad that'd be a great bit.
Speaker 5: I just don't feel well, that's all. What was his name?
Speaker 3: Ned from South Park?
Speaker 6: The guy who talked? I forgot about that, dude, best It was good.
Speaker 3: Now it's time for.
Speaker 2: Ben go first.
Speaker 4: Blank is now the first country to allow paid leave if your pet is sick?
Speaker 7: Oh god, it's probably us.
Speaker 6: It is not. No, no, really, no way, man, It's gotta be Canada, Germany. Sweet, we're getting all these wrong, Norway, Afghanistan.
Speaker 7: Liechtenstein, Iceland, Netherlands.
Speaker 6: Australia, Fabia, Cuba, Bulgaria, Chicago, France, Australia, Pluto.
Speaker 7: Well you're are we close?
Speaker 6: Greenland? Iceland?
Speaker 3: You guys aren't close the country of Chad. But Rosie is it Italy's first?
Speaker 5: Is that why he's going there?
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 4: I think he wants to see if he can move there so we can bring his cats in case they get sick. Then he can take some more time off of work, especially around the fairy. Erica Olenniac is returning for the Watch reboots.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, good for her.
Speaker 3: You make a little note of that.
Speaker 5: Hauk is definitely writing that down.
Speaker 6: That lady she almost smothered in her birthday cake, but she soup's hot.
Speaker 5: It's correct. What's your favorite kind of cake.
Speaker 6: With the naked lady in it?
Speaker 5: Sweeten?
Speaker 3: Tonight is the second season finale of The Pit on HBO.
Speaker 5: Max.
Speaker 7: I need to start this so good.
Speaker 3: Dude wins everything.
Speaker 6: I can't wait to see what he does. And you don't know what I'm talking about. No, never mind, I am.
Speaker 3: I gonna say no words everything.
Speaker 5: I can't believe it's on its second season already.
Speaker 4: Yeah, powers through, keep going well. I mean again, it doesn't have to have cgi dragons. It's just actors in the hospital right. A lot easier to produce a show like that than it is Game of Thrones.
Speaker 3: It's just good Corey.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna tell you. I know that you hate across the board things I like.
Speaker 3: Go on.
Speaker 4: You would love the show, No, I know I would, it really would. It's it's universally loved.
Speaker 6: Between this and that that Tarantino movie, which I can't believe you haven't seen.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, Huge one I haven't seen Once upon a Time in Hollywood. Oh god, it's the best watching poker, no show? Am I the only one that watched Beef on Netflix? I did one episode. Okay, it was exactly and Stephen you from from Walking Dead really good.
Speaker 3: Anyway, it was a couple of years ago.
Speaker 4: It's back, but it is the second premiere or second season premiere is tonight on Netflix.
Speaker 3: But this is essentially like Fargo.
Speaker 4: It's it's a it's a completely new cast, a completely new beef. It's like White Lotus whatever. I guess White Lotus technically is connected, but this is a completely different story, same kind of concept. Okay, so I'm going to give it a shot because it's starting over. But first season was awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I'm a big fan of Ali Wong. I think she's real funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was great in that first season.
Speaker 6: Two.
Speaker 3: Chris, Yes, Today's National Librarian Day.
Speaker 6: Man, you know what here's and their service and what they do. I love to be shushed, Yeah you do. Yeah, you love to be like a lady with glasses. Does anything?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 6: Everybody drops a book? Okay, do you want to keep going?
Speaker 2: No? We all know.
Speaker 3: I hope nobody saw this. Ben I want you to guess.
Speaker 6: First, did you hear what he just did?
Speaker 11: Corey?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I turned him out.
Speaker 7: Why does he bring up porn all the time?
Speaker 2: All the time.
Speaker 3: He doesn't know where the line is.
Speaker 7: You're a true bookworm. You know that, Ben, you.
Speaker 3: Work for You work for ABC.
Speaker 4: But this is CBS related, So let's just pretend this is a different station.
Speaker 3: Just take a shot at this though.
Speaker 4: CBS is going to debut mid season a show, a comedic procedural about the great grandson of Blank helping solve crimes.
Speaker 7: Oh, Sherlock.
Speaker 4: You would think that, right, because they do. They've had Sherlock, They've had Watson.
Speaker 5: Great children.
Speaker 6: Nope, Santa Claus nope, Matt Locke nope.
Speaker 3: Murder, she hopes, the great grandson of Murder, she hopes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Archie Bunker.
Speaker 6: I think I'm an outside the box. I'm say the Jack the Ripper.
Speaker 5: No, oh, I see what you said.
Speaker 3: I like the angle though.
Speaker 5: That's good.
Speaker 4: This is a one word title, and it's somebody's last name, smash Albert. It's the last name of a famous, actual historical person.
Speaker 5: I about that one.
Speaker 6: Speaking of that, I gotta tell you about something from Jesus share.
Speaker 4: Nope, this is the great grandson, great grandson Gandhi.
Speaker 6: Oh man, I hope it's not who I'm thinking it is.
Speaker 3: No, it's not him. I don't think he'd help solve crimes.
Speaker 7: Attila the hunt.
Speaker 3: Nope is his last name?
Speaker 8: Hun?
Speaker 4: No, what, honey, buddy, great grandson would be from a I you can go backwards there. If somebody's a great grandson, then their great grandfather would be in what era exactly?
Speaker 2: Napoleon Roosevelt?
Speaker 6: Yes, I don't know. Man who was the around turn of the century? Helped me out?
Speaker 3: Should I just tell you.
Speaker 5: The cloud?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: I gotta go, So you gotta tell us murder? She hopes, I knew it.
Speaker 6: He was right.
Speaker 3: He was right the whole time, the whole time. Daniel Murder, she hopes.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Uh, Nope, the show because CBS is absolutely out of ideas. It's called Einstein, son of a bitch. That's great Einstein's great grandson. I'm gonna help the police say it's great.
Speaker 3: It's Einstein's great grand great.
Speaker 8: It's a beautiful mind where he liked.
Speaker 6: Just let him make the show, Hey, Ben, watch the Watch the documentary on Netflix, Sitting Bowl. It's a it's multi episodes. It's about the Sitting Bowl. First episode fascinating. Real good, all right, real good. This guy was a freaking genius, true badass.
Speaker 7: And thank you for that.
Speaker 6: You got it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I love you, guys. I'll see this's draft week almost one week ago.
Speaker 3: Hold your hands up.
Speaker 5: I love you.
Speaker 3: Watch murder, she hopes by the last was it the bit I didn't read?
Speaker 11: I don't know if I saw this like on Instagram or we talked about it but didn't. Angela Lansbury higher older actors so they could keep like their like insurance and what.
Speaker 7: No, yeah she did.
Speaker 6: If you watch that show too, you can tell, like, like it's a bunch of people from the olden times and you're like, wow, that's dude. From the fifteenth episode of Last Ye she would do that just so people could keep their insurance and their card and whatever you call the actors guild. That's pretty sweet. Ever, I always liked her. She's super high. Yeah, you know, she was only twenty when she played.
Speaker 12: That character Something Fletcher, right, yeah, yeah, but you know that all brilliant, brilliant.
Speaker 4: Uh my god, I can't remember either, talk amongst yourselves, Rhode Islands Road, nor Island.
Speaker 3: It's something Fletcher.
Speaker 6: I think I just remember it is something Flecher.
Speaker 5: Great show though, right.
Speaker 6: Hard It really was dumber in hell, but it's good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was good.
Speaker 6: Can I just say it? Am I right? Tell me? If I'm right? Tell me what you give out? Cork?
Speaker 3: Go ahead?
Speaker 6: Is it Jessica?
Speaker 3: Dang it, it's j Yeah.
Speaker 6: Abigail got into this run where she loved that show Man. We would watch it all the time when she was like a senior in high school whatever. It was the best.
Speaker 3: Do you watch the sequel?
Speaker 6: I haven't yet.
Speaker 3: It's called The Murder she hopes?
Speaker 6: Is that right?
Speaker 5: That was a mad magazine bit? It was?
Speaker 7: It really wasn't.
Speaker 3: Really, Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 5: It's super funny.
Speaker 4: By the way, back to the story that we talked about a couple of hours ago that Shannon Elizabeth apparently is joining only Fans now. According to this that page goes live today. She's not messing around. It starts today.
Speaker 6: Well here's my wallet's.
Speaker 4: Says, I'm choosing only fans because it allows me to connect it directly with my audience, create on my own terms, and just be free.
Speaker 3: I really do think this is the future. A direct question.
Speaker 6: I'm thinking, tell me this isn't a good bit. I'm thinking of starting an only only fans page and just to see and literally say, listen, guys, here's the thing. Tell me what you want me to do and how much you're willing to pay me to do it, and just see what the offers are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a Black Mirror episode, so it's essentially only fans, but it's almost exactly what you just said. There is a it's the one with Rashida Jones. It's a family about a guy's wife who's dying. She's got like a terminal disease and she needs some kind of procedure. I don't remember the exact details because this came out like two years ago, but the gist of it is is he starts going on to this website where it's like, hey, hit yourself in the hand with a hammer and I'll give you twenty bucks.
Speaker 3: So he does it. So he does it, but then the.
Speaker 4: Benacle bills get more and more more, so he has to do more and more and more extreme things to the point where it's like torture and humiliation to the m degree. And Black Mirror's point was that's where this is going.
Speaker 7: Is that forgotten?
Speaker 4: Is that eventually you're going to get to pay somebody to do absolutely anything they are willing to do. Yeah, and it's it's again like all Black Mirror episodes, you're like, that's not that far off from now, We're almost there.
Speaker 6: Was the Us the Irish cup from from Riots. Yeah, because he was so good and he was so sad.
Speaker 3: Right again, the show is spectacular.
Speaker 4: It's depressing, but it makes you think and it's like a guaranteed conversation starter.
Speaker 3: If you watch Black Mirror, you're like, man, are we really there? Are we going there? What would stop us from getting there? And then you're like, we're screwed?
Speaker 6: Wouldn't that be a fun experiment though, just to see what people said, Hey, I'll give you this amount of money to.
Speaker 4: Do this, especially like as as yourself, like not not anonymous, just like hey, I'm Chris talking from cafe doing this as a radio bit twenty bucks, I'll do a blank or hey for twenty bucks. I like the other way better where they suggest will you do this for a twenty bucks? It's essentially like cameo for torture for sure, word up, would you do it? Eventually?
Speaker 3: I'll have to Yeah, what would you do for twenty bucks?
Speaker 5: I mean you name it, man, twenty bucks is twenty bucks?
Speaker 3: Would you hit yourself in the hand with a hammer? For twenty bucks?
Speaker 4: What about one hundred severe damage? Not super super hard, but enough where it hurts a hundred bucks?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 3: Would you let Chris hit your hand with a hammer for a hundred bucks?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Because I said he looks good for his age and he's mad?
Speaker 3: What about a thousand cash? Sure?
Speaker 6: Bitcoin? No?
Speaker 5: Is that still a thing?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 2: Thousand bucks?
Speaker 3: You can hit your hand with a hammer.
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Two thousand dollars cash? Sure?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Why do you not five thousand dollars? You think exactly? You don't want venmo from Chris? Five k? Yeah he's fat. He was like thick.
Speaker 5: Oh oh yeah five.
Speaker 3: See we got there. See everybody's got a price. That's your point, Chris, right for five k?
Speaker 4: See now we could do a GoFundMe get five k and then you could hit him on the hand with a hammer as hard as you want.
Speaker 6: It's all I ever wanted in my whole life.
Speaker 5: What what.
Speaker 2: Can I just say? Though?
Speaker 10: With the Gopher bets that Sauce and Corey have done with Tommy and now potential Hawk OnlyFans, you guys just trying to bankrupt Tommy Olsen.
Speaker 2: At this point, the guy right, he'd be like, just I don't know.
Speaker 7: Take your shirt off and I'll give you ten bucks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he'd be.
Speaker 6: A guy wanted me to tie my thing in a nut, gave me five in The bucks came from Tommy Olsen's account.
Speaker 5: Poor top.
Speaker 4: Be like, hey, for for twenty dollars, I'm gonna try Mayo for the first time in my life.
Speaker 3: And then in the background, you just hear something.
Speaker 4: I go, I want you to take your shirt off. God, Zacho, this one's for you, buddy. According to The New York Post, there is a growing body of research that suggests men that use marijuana even once a week maybe damaging their sperm and potentially doubling their partner's risk of a miscarriage.
Speaker 5: Gees what Yeah.
Speaker 3: But looking well play, I mean well played?
Speaker 13: Well, I guess it depends on damaging your Yeah, I want to I'm gonna write something on this piece of paper, Oh boy, And I was.
Speaker 6: I am not sure if it's effect or affect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've always struggled with that as well, because he looks just so much better. I don't ever use the a version, even if it's it just looks wrong.
Speaker 6: I want to show this to Zach.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, I was thinking the same thing.
Speaker 4: I wish I had just done match game and written down my guess, because almost word for word, that's what I thought you were going to write. Yeah, came and see what he thinks. No, he still thinks it's good.
Speaker 3: Wow, good?
Speaker 5: How great?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: I wouldn't expect that from him.
Speaker 3: Hm, I don't care about this. I don't care about That's.
Speaker 4: A rare life jacket worn by a Titanic survivor is going to be auctioned off, and they think it's going to go somewhere between three hundred and four hundred and seventy five thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: Really, Yeah, that's that's a hell of a thing to have.
Speaker 3: A life jacket by a Titanic survivor.
Speaker 6: That's a hell of a thing.
Speaker 2: That's nuts.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna tell you what. That'd be something I would never part with, right, No, Like I'm they're dead for sure, But I mean like I might wear that every day for the rest of my life just in case.
Speaker 5: Sure, Yeah, that'd be a cool thing to have.
Speaker 3: This is nuts. It's not my sneeze.
Speaker 4: A college baseball team in Pennsylvania scored twenty runs in the first inning. That's a ton, right, Yeah, this is college baseball. Yeah, man, they scored twenty runs in the first inning.
Speaker 3: How many hits?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 6: Twenty runs? I'm gonna get creative thinking there was some stolen bases. Maybe the pitcher had a problem was walking people home for runs. I'm gonna say fourteen.
Speaker 1: Eight, I'm gonna go with four hits, twenty runs.
Speaker 3: Almost nailed it.
Speaker 4: Three hits, walks, and a whole bunch of guys hit by pitches, so apparently it was nuts.
Speaker 3: I don't know exactly how many.
Speaker 4: This story just says a crazy the amount of walks and hit by pitches. They scored twenty runs and only had three hits. They ended up winning the game thirty eight to six, But twenty runs on three hits almost impossible.
Speaker 5: That's terrible pitchy.
Speaker 3: It sure is? It sure is.
Speaker 4: A zebra named Zeus escaped from his owner's property in California for the second time in just a couple of days. How about get a better fence if you have a zebra?
Speaker 6: Did you hear it got out?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: He stood by the fence and wins.
Speaker 2: Oh don't know.
Speaker 6: Okay, I guess you're right.
Speaker 3: Second time this week it's worked.
Speaker 5: Yep, Yeah, get a better fence.
Speaker 4: Again, I just didn't know you could have zebras as pets, right, wasn't there another zebra that like Tennessee that got out and was running around?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: The exotic animal trade is nuts. I did not know you could have a zebra as a pet. I didn't either, Yeah, man, because it just has from his owner's property. Unless he had it's like some kind of you know, petting zoo or something. Is this a semi casual zoo or is it just a rich guy that wants a zebra.
Speaker 5: It's probably a rich guy that wants a zebra. Man, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I like the name Zeus though for a zebra.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a good.
Speaker 6: A part time job at that footwear.
Speaker 5: Store footlocker, brilliant, nice.
Speaker 6: Thank you couldn't think of it. It's called footlocker, Zach.
Speaker 4: Do you have any idea what Hockey just referenced? No? No, again, he's just too young.
Speaker 6: Are there no such thing as anymore?
Speaker 7: Is the footlockers?
Speaker 5: No? I think there are.
Speaker 6: Do they not make him wear of those outfits?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 8: Mo?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay, yeah, because there used to be the foot locker at Maplewood Mall and they had they were Jerseys referee Jersey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, it's fascinating the youth.
Speaker 3: The hey they must have they must have had a foot locker.
Speaker 4: Maple would mall back in the day when maybe they still do, when you were going to the Maple Wood.
Speaker 3: All the time. Yes, foot locker.
Speaker 5: Hey hawk, Are we having Martin Moist you on soon?
Speaker 6: Oh? Yeah, for sure next week. Yeah, he's all booked and set to go. Okay, cool, pre exciting stuff. Yeah, he's got names, he's got names.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think he's on the run from the fuzz again. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what a disaster he is speaking a disaster.
Speaker 2: Sauce.
Speaker 4: You made it through the show three and a half hours of sounding like that, But the show's over. You did it, well done, You made it, buddy.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I appreciate you guys putting up with me this week.
Speaker 3: Well, you've let a lot of people down there.
Speaker 4: Say, I we didn't want to Levi Rodriguez in the Minnesota Vikings joins tomorrow about seven thirty.
Speaker 3: Marney Gellner will be here.
Speaker 4: Mister Z is bumping elbows with a bunch of famous people at some cinema. Now famous elbows or bumping elbows with famous people like big names. So I don't know if he's doing us tomorrow, but I hope so, because man, he ran into some like I'm talking like Spielberg and.
Speaker 3: Christopher Nolan kind of like people in the same room as him.
Speaker 4: We hope he didn't throw up on him, right, So I hope he can join him and walk us through that.
Speaker 3: But if not, we'll talk to him about that next week.
Speaker 4: But yeah, Marnie at like seven twenty LEVI Drake Rodriguez, tomorrow, initials tomorrow, all that garbage?
Speaker 6: Ready, Can I say one thing real quick? Of course, Mussman, we love you brother, We love you must, we love you, buddy, We love you very much. That's that.
Speaker 3: Yep, that is that. Nine to noon is next.
Speaker 2: My questions.
Speaker 7: Ready handled very day.
Speaker 6: Have a wonderful day, man, even if you're struggling and breaks that struggle, figure that out. Tomorrow will be a better day.