Speaker 1: Wolves fans get ready join us for a michelob Ultra Wolves watch party at wild Board Grill at Bar and Grill in Oakdale, November twenty six with Kfans, cafans on Max Fuller from seven to nine registers on site to win awesome prizes plus enjoy food and drink specials when you cheer on the Wolves. Don't miss out. Get all the details at kfean dot com. Keward Calendar, Parker.
Speaker 2: Fox, Julia Daniels, Julia Daniels, Parker Fox, what's up homie?
Speaker 3: Hi Parker?
Speaker 4: Are you good? How are you good? Excited to hang out with you on Friday?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you guys don't know this yet, but Parker's gonna do Wolve's post game coverage with Look at this.
Speaker 2: Kid, man, I can't wait to ask him about a lot of basketball related broadcasting. In the next segment, we got to get to the news for a second. But man, what a week Parker's had it. Sometimes it's only going to get better. That's the goal, man, all right, a lot of questions the next segment for.
Speaker 4: You, buddy, Let's do it.
Speaker 1: This is Camp News with Chris Hockey, presented by the twenty twenty six Iiajeff World Junior Championship for Chris Hockey.
Speaker 4: I'm Zach Halverson.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Welcome into the news brought to you by the World Junior Championship coming to the Twin Cities December twenty sixth through the January fifth. Get your tickets at World Juniors m and two six dot com. More info on there.
Speaker 2: As well about the Bold North breakaway and all sorts of great fun stuff happening in the Twin Cities area in late December.
Speaker 4: Can't wait, sweet go on? Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we begin with an update from a story we talked about earlier this week. A Cass County deputy is out of the hospital after he was shot during a deadly shootout in Walker. Deputies responded Sunday evening to a call about a shooting near homes in Turtle Lake Township. Eventually, there was a shootout and the deputy was shot. The male suspect was gunned down and died at the scene. Authority state body cameras were on during the incident. The deputies involved in the shooting have been placed on critical incident leave while the Minnesota Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension investigates.
Speaker 4: Sous he's out of the hospital. That's good. Sounds like solid progress. That's terrifying. Yeah.
Speaker 1: An inmates at Ramsey County Jail in St. Paul is accused of biting off a cellmate's ear. Michael Anthony Lewis has been charged with first degree assault. Authorities say the defendant got into a fight with another inmate.
Speaker 4: What if his name was Michael Anthony Tyson.
Speaker 2: I mean, it would have been unbelievable. Probably his prison nickname. Now that was that all incident. It happened on November tenth. The injured inmate was taken to a hospital, but doctors were not able to reattach his ear. Paul Lewis was initially behind bars for an aggravated robbery case. Jesus, So, I'll tell you biting a cellmate's ear if that's aggravated robbery, right there, folks.
Speaker 4: In the first pay per view I ever.
Speaker 2: Saw was one of my buddies got the Tyson Holyfield fight and we all went over to his house and I watched Mike ty and bite his ear off. Yeah, it was freaking awesome. I'm like, no, wonder you pay for this stuff?
Speaker 4: This is great?
Speaker 2: Yeahable was boxing always this fun.
Speaker 4: What round was that?
Speaker 2: No idea because I was like fifteen or sixteen at the time.
Speaker 4: Was it like ninety six ish? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Five six somewhere in that range at the fight stop get exit my exact age.
Speaker 3: I'm so confused at how old you are?
Speaker 4: I'm forty five. Okay, I gotta look this up. We had five we had to Florida.
Speaker 1: Now the Marion County teenager who's accused of faking his own kidnapping. This sends to one year of house arrest. Seventeen year old Cadence Spate texted his mother in September claiming he had been kidnapped and shot. The incident prompted a Florida Amber alert. Spade will also perform community service, take a firearms safety class, and received counseling. Additionally, his family has been ordered to pay nearly twenty five thousand dollars in restitutions.
Speaker 3: Marion County in Florida.
Speaker 4: Classic Marion County. That's Greece. Only think how many counties I can name?
Speaker 2: Miami Dade County nice because they had always gets referenced during elections, Brovard by the Beezer, Yeah, John King, yep, Orange County, Orlando.
Speaker 5: Marion Counties, where they found a bunch of Aileen Warnos's victims.
Speaker 4: Are you in Serial Killers? Yes? Have you met Paul? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Eleen Warnos is terrifying. She would kill men that were her John's, Yeah, her John.
Speaker 4: She would kill dudes. She would bang and did.
Speaker 3: You watch did you watch the new Netflix?
Speaker 4: Yeah? The New Ones?
Speaker 2: Okay, because like it's all in from Yeah, go ahead and your hands out, okay, yeah, yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean sure, yeah, she's mean, but yeah, she would like kill men that she was hired, hiring or hired by, and then she would claim it with self defense.
Speaker 4: She killed like seven I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they found seven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, she would. She was caught.
Speaker 2: She's it's on video when she got caught. She caught it, got caught at some real weird biker bar. But yeah, they like got her to walk out and they arrested her.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And this is probably like before Tinder and stuff.
Speaker 6: This is probably the nineties nineties. What's your face played in a movie?
Speaker 4: The movies? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, you want to Oscar for that, didn't she?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's really good.
Speaker 2: You take one of the most beautiful women in the world and turn her into Eileen Warnos and it's like movie starts. Yeah, how's my news rating voice, Julie. Do you think I got a shot at being a news anchor someday?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, Wow, you know I like the honesty.
Speaker 4: I like to play by play. I'm gonna try this again here.
Speaker 1: Police rescued two teams who fell into a lake while ice fishing. Becker County Sheriff's deputies went to Straight Lake in O Sage, Minnesota, around three o'clock a report of two teams stuck in the icy water. The thirteen and fourteen year old boys fell into the water when trying to cross the ice on a sled. Officials are advising everyone to stay off the damn lakes until the area is full of ice that is much thicker than it is right now.
Speaker 3: I was gonna ask, is it I don't think it's.
Speaker 2: It's way too early. No, you got to it's gotta be below freezing at night.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: Look, you know, believe what you want on the the internet, but I'm not sure where Straight Lake.
Speaker 4: Is O Sage.
Speaker 7: Zack Zach's not either, but it's uh, it.
Speaker 4: Can't be ready right, no way, No.
Speaker 5: It's is that north Minnesota.
Speaker 4: It has to.
Speaker 2: Be Becker County forty eight at night. I mean, see you here.
Speaker 3: Sixteen past week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are they doing on the ice.
Speaker 5: It's between park Rapids, thirteen and fourteen year old boys in Detroit Lakes.
Speaker 4: So it's pretty it's set's up there. Still no way, it's no way.
Speaker 2: No, it's going to be fifty five on Sunday, Commons playing golf.
Speaker 4: He already told me about it yesterday. Oh there are many yeah, never mind.
Speaker 2: Next next week at the bottom kind of falls out. The highest Thanksgiving is twenty six. Good, let's go. You know that it's been to Let's go. Let's get it.
Speaker 3: It's going to be seven degrees.
Speaker 1: Get these legs frozen? So these kids stopped? You like kids falling into lakes?
Speaker 4: What not?
Speaker 2: Just stay off the latt if.
Speaker 3: We just natural selection guys.
Speaker 4: Parker just went Darwin.
Speaker 2: On it straight lake, straightly. Never been I'll have to check it out. So now you've driven past it a time or two.
Speaker 4: I've been on a frozen leg, but I haven't been on a straight leg. Definitely work that day, thank you.
Speaker 2: Then you see Emily Radakowski as you waved by.
Speaker 4: That's a good point. And Margot Robbie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Juliet had a couple of gals that confused him for a second, but then he was right back on course. And Emily Redikowski was one of them that sent them into a she's still with us, I didn't believe she's still. No, she never has been, she died, she's still with us, and she's not with us.
Speaker 4: She's thirty four. Oh, she's from the United Kingdom. That's nice. Final story. This is big here you guys ready, yeah, man.
Speaker 1: Professional women's volleyball is coming to Minnesota. League one Volleyball recently announced that it is starting a franchise right here in Minnesota. League of Volleyball did not say where the team would play or who would be on the roster. The league launched earlier this year with six franchises including Omaha, Nebraska, Madison, Wisconsin, Houston, Atlanta, Austin, Texas, and Salt Lake City, Minnesota. In Los Angeles will join it in twenty twenty seven. This is at the same time, I believe another what professional women's volleyball team was announced by the Minnesota sports and entertainment owners of the Wild yesterday as well. So we went from zero teams to now to that professional volleyball.
Speaker 2: That was the response I saw on Twitter was I don't remember the thousands of people that had this comment, and probably wasn't thousands, it was like three. But the three people that I saw were like, I don't care. How did they ward it? It was something like, I don't care who you ask. Two professional volleyball teams starting in the same city a terrible business decision, Like, there's just no other way around it. It's just not going to work to start too at the same time. Here, Yeah, that's kind of good. So one of them will fail, both of them will fail. Who knows if they you know, but where are they going to play cannibalize each other?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, the Minnesota the Major League Volleyball team, which is what the Wild announced yesterday that game. Those games will be played at Grand Casino Arena.
Speaker 4: Major League Volleyball LV MLV. What's the other one?
Speaker 1: The l o v B, which is the Love of Volleyball League.
Speaker 4: That's a terrible name. Are you making things up? Are you high? Sorry?
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, Love League one Volleyball, I mean.
Speaker 4: Volleyball for the love of the game. Get lost? Oh that's funny.
Speaker 3: This is terrible acronym.
Speaker 4: SA.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, what is your idea for the new to female professional volleyball teams in Minnesota?
Speaker 4: Go? You could be let's see here. It's a very good question.
Speaker 2: A lot of people have been asking me about that since the news broke yesterday. You could be Team Spike, it's a terrible and you could be Team Bumped.
Speaker 4: That's a terrible name.
Speaker 2: Team Bump would be interested us to a Team Bump. Just cocaine night, but he's just wide eyed and watching. Yeah, bring your own coke, Rosie Bump.
Speaker 4: That's great. All right. When we come back, we'll talk us some sports.
Speaker 2: We got a lot of questions for Parker Fox about his Golden Gopher basketball team and the broadcasting and Julian Parker can talk about what they're gonna have for us Friday night.
Speaker 4: Lots of basketball talk with Parker Fox. After this Power Trip morning You on the Fan.
Speaker 8: Time now for the Vikings Report presented by Ivy, the official grocery partner of the Minnesota Vikings. Linebacker Jonathan Grenard joins the Power Trip next thanks to Ivy.
Speaker 1: And yah Man and the Vikings are teaming up for toys for Tots. Join us live at Shields and Eton Prairie on Tuesday, December second, from five to thirty in the morning until six thirty at night for our annual broadcast presented by Unreal. Bring a toy, spread some joy, and if you're one of the first fifty do receives show, you'll score a sweet kfe and Unreal Winter beanie.
Speaker 4: Details of kafe dot com slash toys.
Speaker 2: All right, Sauce, the floor is yours, But uh, let's at some point get to go for basketball because I have a lot of questions for Parker.
Speaker 4: But lead the way.
Speaker 2: We can start with that if you want, it's up to you. Yeah, well your second hold on, take your time. What got deleted? Who deleted it? We'll just do a live version. Then it's time.
Speaker 9: All here, It's time for Fan five on the Power Trip, presented by All Around, your Timber Tech deck building contractor.
Speaker 2: The Golden Gopher basketball team beat Chicago State sixty six fifty four. They improved to four and one on the season. Chicago State, just like the Golden Gopher football.
Speaker 4: Team, is zero and four on the road.
Speaker 2: Yikes, Parker, We'll get to your Saturday game because I think the Gophers on Saturday were something like twenty seven point favorites. Yeah, I believe last night they were something like twenty seven point favorites. Saturday went to overtime last night. I know it looks like we pulled away. Yeah, that game with four minutes to go was what a two point game?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What was dicey as hell? Well?
Speaker 7: And Chicago State was up forty five to forty fourth like six minutes left, and the Gophers were on a zero field. They were for their last twelve field goals for like six and a half minutes. So it was just like, oh boy, they better start making some shots or else it's going to be another Green Bay situation.
Speaker 4: That game went to overtime.
Speaker 2: So how badly, since you just now you were just there, how badly do you want to just clark Kent this thing and just rip your clothes off and throw a jersey and to be like I can save you, just put me in.
Speaker 7: It's funny because like I do, like the basketball side of me does. I was thinking about that. I was walking into the arena. I was like, I would love to go out there and play a basketball game. But then I know how I feel the next day like literally physically some days not being able to walk if I played like over twenty five thirty minutes because my knees were so bad, and like the consequences from that just completely turned me off from But there's just like in the moment, oh yeah, dude, like it's all I'd know, ite done for my whole life, and yeah, I love it and it sucks to not do it anymore. But the sideline is easier on the knees, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: So how did Saturday go?
Speaker 2: Saturday was your Big ten regular channel, because you've done a Big ten plus the week or so before, right, but the Big ten network the big debut on Saturday night against Doug Gottlieb in Green Bay.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was pretty cool because obviously I'm a radio guy, so I've listened to Gottlieb for forever, and the fact that he just completely wanted to talk all he wanted to do after his shoot around, he gave me like literally forty five minutes.
Speaker 4: Of straight conversation. Awesome.
Speaker 7: And I'm like Taylor was like me and Taylor, we supposed to do something, and I was like, go talking Tolly. Yeah, I'm like, she's like texting me, where are you? Yeah, we're supposed to get breakfast. So she's like sitting at breakfast waiting for me, calling where are you? My phone's buzzing in my pocket and I'm like talking to Goodlucke Doug Gottlieb.
Speaker 2: So and he obviously he follows college basketball. If he was very familiar with who you were, Yeah, it's gonna be kind of cool. You knew exactly who you are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was cool.
Speaker 7: He was you know, I got the classic aren't you playing a night type of conversation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know that's when year fifteen. Yeah, exactly, but no, it went really well.
Speaker 7: Like you said, the Gophers were twenty eight and a half point favorite. So a lot of my prep work included like backstories to fill time because I figured they were going to be up by a lot. So pretty cool story on Green Bay. I they have twenty nine year old sophomore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so that guy to you exactly nine year old sophomore.
Speaker 4: So he never played.
Speaker 7: Basketball in his life, graduated from high school, started working at home depot, and a military recruiting kind of guy was looking for something and he came in there, and so he inquired. But he had hand too, so he couldn't join the Marines. So he joined the Navy for five years and then he started playing like Navy pickup basketball games and then somehow Doug Gottlieb.
Speaker 4: Found him and now he's four years of eligible like a four year old.
Speaker 3: That's how that worked that you could just do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah you can. Yeah, why do you have to sell your clock?
Speaker 7: You have like four years to play in a five year span unless you get injured like like I did.
Speaker 4: So yeah, pretty wild, pretty wild stuff, all right.
Speaker 2: So that's the cool story. Yeah, now is the real story is that he's not very good?
Speaker 7: No, he didn't even play, Okay, okay, still it's a cool backstory.
Speaker 4: Though. He played against St. Thomas.
Speaker 7: He was the first guy off the bench against Saint Thomas on Thursday, and then they played the Gophers on Saturday. So I was like, oh, this guy will get some tech. The Gophers will be up thirty. I'll have a conversation. Didn't even check.
Speaker 4: Into the game, and it was a tight game and window overtime.
Speaker 2: That is the definition of a story you're going to need to fill when the Gophers are of thirty. But they went over a time and got a real scare and luckily pulled it out.
Speaker 4: But so tell me, I didn't see a second of the game.
Speaker 2: I was just falling in along on what are people basically commenting on your performance more than the Gophers?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and everybody by the way, Ray, they said, do you do great? Yeah?
Speaker 2: How did your performance go on Saturday? And then how did the actual game go?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I thought it was good.
Speaker 7: I worked with my call who's been with the network since two thousand and seven. He won that ESPN contest but I remember all four and then him and Gottliebe actually started ESPNU, so he had some some good insight on Doug and the whole thing. And I mean, not a better person for me to work with in my first one. As you know, it's like I just don't know what I don't know right, So it's like I don't know if what button to press on this keyboard, I don't know that my you know, the cord on the microphone should go behind your jacket like all that kind of stuff. So he was awesome and just helped me out with all that kind of stuff. And once I kind of probably about two media timeouts, I really got comfortable and could call a pretty good games. How much as you guys talked before Saturday? Yeah, we met it shoot around and talked for a little bit. We talked on the phone for a little bit. But I think it's it's not very common to like talk to them too much. It kind of reminds me of the rehearsal and that Nathan fur Youtial the rehearsal of the pilot and the what do you call the second in command or whatever first captain. I was like, you got to get familiar with this guy because you're gonna sit there for three hours with him. Yeah, we're not flying a plane, it's a it's less Uh, it's a national broadcast. It's gotta be good. Yeah, it's got to be good. So I think for me just to kind of get familiar with his flow and now that I've been with him for a game, because like as the color guy, you're just interjecting, right, Like they're calling the goal game and you're just interjecting. So I think I just kind of had to find what worked for me and and we finally found that and it ended up being pretty good. And then on the game side, Gophers went twenty for thirty nine at the free throw line.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just you can almost kicking the ball just while Tate Kate Tyson was like nine for nine and he had four free throws in the last minute and went one for four.
Speaker 4: So it's just a.
Speaker 7: Situation where like the ball just stopped going in the hoop for a long time. And of course Green Bay just made it a difficult, you know game, low sixties type of game, and they got it in overtime, but.
Speaker 4: It was it was ugly, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: So now, Julia, you mentioned Parker's doing something with Carol Lovin on Friday.
Speaker 5: What's what's going on with the Yeah, we have the Wolves game this Friday, and Parker's gonna come.
Speaker 3: He's got a busy night though, because.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Taylor's yeah, Taylor's home openers on Friday. But Lacrost Frost play at six, Wolves play at eight.
Speaker 4: Eight, could get even later than eight. So one of those type of situations.
Speaker 7: So as long as the Frost don't pull what they did in that overtime, triple overtime.
Speaker 2: Game that you were at, Corey, oh yeah, yeah, triple overtime. Yeah, it was worth it. They won a lot of hockey. I was as long as they don't pull that. I should be good to drive to from Grand Casino or you know, over to Golden Valley.
Speaker 10: Yeah, because we basically what we do is because it's at eight o'clock tip off, our ten PM will actually start at eleven pm on Friday night, like our newscast, So when the game ends, we have to fill until that newscast, which is like.
Speaker 4: Probably what forty minutes it's been.
Speaker 3: It's been about thirty the past.
Speaker 2: Like you said, if the game tipped off at eight, it might be forty, but it's gonna be what eight fifth teen age twenty tip off kind of a thing or how does that work?
Speaker 5: They tip off pretty pretty on time for Wolve stuff, but likes a.
Speaker 2: While tonight that's an eight to fifty five.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and Taylor's got the Let's play hockey call the night at the.
Speaker 4: Wild game so tonight yeah awesome.
Speaker 7: And then her brother plays for Winona State and they play in Courty Saint Paul.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna have a busy night.
Speaker 7: We're gonna go to that at seven and then shoot over to Grand Casino Arena.
Speaker 4: Wow, let Taylor do her thing. And what's it like having things to do?
Speaker 2: People to see as six pm.
Speaker 4: You got Louis.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we go to bed at like he goes to bed now at like six thirty seven o'clock.
Speaker 4: Miss his wheel. Yeah, I go to bed right after. He can learn a lot for wheel. Watch the Wheel. Yeah, it's got a lot of cool colors. There's a spinning wheel. Lots to watch. See Crest is good with kids.
Speaker 6: He doesn't watch like we only watch a lot. We watch a lot of sports at our house. He doesn't really watch like, well, you watch the serial Killer docs.
Speaker 2: I know it's a lot of like lean morning, is he watching Bubble Guffy's or Storybouts?
Speaker 4: You're like, he's seen Monster the Eden story. We haven't. We haven't watched that. I watched this terrifying. I can't watch it.
Speaker 3: It was Yeah, it was pretty horrifying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, I'm out. I don't the like, I haven't seen the Dammer one. But like I've said, that one was the edging one was much worse than the one. Has Louis seen Sesame Street yet?
Speaker 4: No, but he's seen uh you know.
Speaker 3: What about what's her Confessions.
Speaker 4: Of Ted Mundy? That kid's gonna be awesome. Yeah, have you.
Speaker 5: Ever watched the Nightstalker series The Nightstalker documentary on Netflix.
Speaker 6: This is no joke. I watched once. Yeah, we were Uh my wife fell asleep about six minutes in and I stay up and watched the whole thing. He's been I think he died in the like twenty eleven.
Speaker 4: I was terrified.
Speaker 6: He's the scariest serial killer of all Is that the one.
Speaker 5: Scariest He's the scariest one of all times?
Speaker 2: And he's just insane. You've got citizens arrested, but Julia, But here's the deal. We showed Zach Halverson a picture of Richard Ramirez before we told him what he was famous for, and he's like, guy's got abs, and we're.
Speaker 4: Like, he's one of the worst serial killers all he's.
Speaker 5: Not like a ton of women fans not just women.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, what's it called Richard Ramirez?
Speaker 5: And it's the terrorized California And when in the people's houses and kill them.
Speaker 6: And yeah wow, he and would like leave pentagrams on the wall. He would draw on their blood.
Speaker 3: He's an American horror story nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 4: But in his spare time he did crunches.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I think he's that type.
Speaker 5: It's just like he's skinny.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean you gotta probably do a lot of calisthenics. You got to run from house to house doing all the murdering. You're probably burning calories left and right. Good for him, it's yeah, my h my good pal scene Bear. He watched it. He was like, yeah, I locked every window. He's like, it's terrifying, even though he's dead. He's the worst. Well, Bundy's pretty bad.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah.
Speaker 3: With brown hair, Yeah, yeah's pretty bad. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm trying to think the Richard Ramirez thing was just bloodlust.
Speaker 4: He would just he yeah, he's angry. Yeah. Murders are terrible, wild. Yeah, you should watch it, I think I will.
Speaker 3: I like the murders that are like yeah, yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 7: I mean, I like, don't overly watch them because I'm only watching sports.
Speaker 6: Usually to watch the murder one on it's the watch that one. It's like real, uh, people, There's.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of stuff like that that goes on in the South.
Speaker 4: Like again, I'm not actively cheering for this.
Speaker 2: I'm really really really nice Richard Zach, But how have we not had a serial killer with a theme in a long time?
Speaker 3: I think we have. We just don't hear about it.
Speaker 4: But what I'm saying, I can't, but you can't like you did in the ages.
Speaker 2: But like the guy that they just caught in New York a couple of years ago, right, the Long Beach killer killing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Long Beach, Long Island killer.
Speaker 2: Terrible right, And a lot of the people are like, how did we not catch this guy a long time ago?
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 2: Whatever the DNA stuff, the forensics, it should be easier to catch.
Speaker 5: Well, they didn't care because he was going after what they would deem high risk exactly.
Speaker 4: It was like prostitutes and stuff too. They're like lost souls.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is, why have we not had like a zodiac asque person with like puzzles and riddles or like.
Speaker 4: Some kind of theme.
Speaker 3: Can't you can't do that?
Speaker 4: People aren't smart?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that they have to track you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I'm just I just don't like the half ass in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The creative it's like people that do bad heists. It's like you only get to do heists a couple of times. Make sure it's a masterpiece.
Speaker 5: Right, That's fair, doesn't just about everybody that does a hes get caught, not.
Speaker 4: The good ones. Good ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: That's why, for like a week or so, I had so much respect for the people that robbed the and you guys did it, You did it, Yeah, you got in and out.
Speaker 3: I was surprised at how long it took them exactly.
Speaker 2: And then one guy is trying to flee the country and he gets popped at Charles Degall Airport. The other guy it's crazy, what are you doing? And they have facial recognition the dummy, yea hide out for a while. We got DNA at the scene and stuff, so they didn't do a good job of that either.
Speaker 3: They left DNA at the scene.
Speaker 2: I think I'm pretty sure that's how they caught him, as DNA.
Speaker 4: Don't touch stuff.
Speaker 5: They literally just went in through a ladder and then broke all the cases and still stuff. That's sweetcycles the fact that there weren't that many cameras.
Speaker 8: In the louver.
Speaker 4: What do we so? I was here a day and a half before that. No, Joe, I was why we thought it was him.
Speaker 2: Was me and I was in that exact room and my take way was the opposite. It was all I saw was cameras. I didn't see a lot of security. And that's what we read in the stories the week or so when they were trying to after the week or.
Speaker 4: So they were trying to catch them.
Speaker 2: Was how lacks the security is and how so many security people at the Louver have complained that they're understaffed and over worked in this. I'm like, man, somebody there knows what that The cameras are there. Yeah, the staff ain't going to stop you. All you got to do is break through a second floor window, have motorcycles ready, and get the hell out of here.
Speaker 5: Well, when I went to the Lube when I was in college and there was a huge line and we were just in pairs for the weekend, huge line, and so we're like, oh, we're not going to get to go in.
Speaker 3: And then I was like, well, let me just.
Speaker 5: Go ask the security guy if we can like just go in because we're students.
Speaker 3: And we just walked and we were like, we're students. Can we just skip the line?
Speaker 4: And he was like okay, Wow, I think about it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, all right, I should see that.
Speaker 2: I didn't experience that it all either. We had advanced tickets. But if you have advanced tickets. Our weight to get in was yeah, three minutes.
Speaker 3: The same thing with Versailles. Will you go to Versaill and.
Speaker 5: You can get advanced and gets the night before it's not expensive.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: And you walk there and everyone's in line and you're like, do I get in this?
Speaker 3: Am I supposed to be in this line?
Speaker 5: You go ask and they're like no, you go over there that doornut?
Speaker 4: Like, oh first, I was awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's insane.
Speaker 4: It's like a you walk a billion steps just walk in the ground.
Speaker 2: Yeah, freaking gigantic. It's like the ego on that gal right, no wonderuth. But let me take my ass. That was a weird sentence.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have more sports and we'll come back and do likings. I have some mold the cake. Calm down.
Speaker 2: They talked about Hurricanes tonight at eight fifty four whatever.
Speaker 6: The Wild are nine seven and four. The Hurricanes are thirteen to five and one. The Wolves host the Wizards tonight at seven. Your Wolves have won five to six and they are sixteen and a half point favorites. The Gophers will look to win their only road game this season, and it's Saturday at eleven. Pregame at nine they battle Northwestern. Your gopers have been outscored thirty three to one fifty three on the road.
Speaker 2: Look, the Twins went through this right when we thought the Expos and the Twins were going to get contracted. Right, If any team in pro sports was to get contracted, shouldn't it be the Wizards?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Anybody care? Like does anybody around Washington even care? No fan base? No, how could you do in politics? Yeah? Yeah, they're busy solving world problems.
Speaker 2: Like if the NBA secretly got rid of them tomorrow, how long would it take for the public to catch on that they just weren't scheduled to play?
Speaker 3: Have you ever met a Wizard ten either?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, No high schooluddes us to play for that.
Speaker 2: That's a great point. Is this one of those like is this like the salary cap in the NFL? Are the Wizards even real?
Speaker 4: I have no idea. I doubt it.
Speaker 2: I remember Jordan wearing a Wizards jersey. That was the last time I saw Wizards sweet jersey?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Oh yeah, it was like two thousand and three or something.
Speaker 2: Viking's News In a second, Julia Daniels is here, Parker Fox is here. This is the power Dre Morning Show on the Fan.
Speaker 1: It's a wild Wednesday here on Kfan, and we're taking your talkbacks for tickets all day long. Use the talkback feature on the iHeartRadio. Have to tell us who you think is the most important player currently on the roster. So mice your talkbacks until five o'clock today for your chance to score tickets to tonight's game against the Carolina Hurricanes. Full infod kfan dot com keyword contests.
Speaker 2: So we have to say who we think is the most important person on the roster. Yeah, I'm gonna say, Carill, what are you gonna say?
Speaker 4: I will also say, okay, so.
Speaker 7: You're gonna say, carl Who are you gonna say? Parker the guy getting paid seventeen million?
Speaker 2: So you're saying call Julia. Yeah all right, so we all say, Carill, do we win the tickets?
Speaker 4: I don't know who is the wrong? A pull out? They pull out the I radio happened? Leave a talkback? How do you do that?
Speaker 2: Here's a little red microphone when you click on KF and oh god, now there's a video ad.
Speaker 4: Hang on, Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, what's the ad for some appliance store?
Speaker 7: Mine's first some like game jackpot Win speak of that sauce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, Jack did it was fun. Jack is very fun. I love the city of Las Vegas, and I love the group we went with.
Speaker 4: They're all great. It was a great time.
Speaker 2: It's fun to be in Vegas with John Kriso, Corill Capris Off.
Speaker 4: Okay, hang, I'm gonna do this now. All right, mine's in. Well, it's got to be like a little bit longer than what is it to be longer? Did you put yours in yet? No? This is my microphone's disabled. An't got time to do it right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just just make sure you.
Speaker 4: Your microphone is disabled as well. Yeah, we'll get to it.
Speaker 2: I would like to nominate Throwest as the most important player on the team.
Speaker 4: Shut off to it's shut out to us. Oh yeah, okay, you only got thirty seconds, man, Zach's dad, you could have left your mic on. You can barely hear you. Likes d Oh, that's gonna win it? How Zacho? All right? I sent it in eight fifty five puck drafts, sauce will be there. Zero chats. God, there's some serious analysis on these, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know, you know, somebody is like going, Actually, the right answer is the William And it's like a bunch of.
Speaker 4: The step Brock favorites taking defensively. It's like I just say, Carill and hope that you get picked. We got one.
Speaker 2: We do, we do have one here, you know, hold on, don't play that.
Speaker 4: Hello, this is Paul Lambert.
Speaker 2: I would like to nominate Corolla Caprice technology the most important player on the team. Shut Out to Parker, five, Parker, it's me. Shout out to Dusty Cowtown. Shut out to Steve Monbordosi. Shut out to Zach's.
Speaker 4: Dad, Brian, Hey, Brian, I hope I.
Speaker 2: Win the tickets. I would take my wife to the game. Zach like likes.
Speaker 4: Richard m He ran out of time. You know you're going to be sleeping by the time this.
Speaker 6: But I just wanted you to know that I think Caroll Caprice is the most popular player, the most important Yeah all right, that guy, Yeah yeah, he was the most important person on the Vikings roster.
Speaker 4: Corey. What a great transition to Vikings news. Pew pew pew yu. Are you okay? Are you? Are you having a fit? No? He was doing Star Wars sound effects and then said, yuck. Are we gonna do this.
Speaker 8: Time, presented by people saying.
Speaker 2: Didn't he doesn't he play in Buffalo? That's Jason's your guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's our guy. Great, dude, Sauce, you.
Speaker 2: Weren't You weren't here on Monday, you were in Las Vegas, Nevada. Yes, sir, I asked Ben for a list of names, even though we're only halfway through the year, A little over halfway list of names of players he believes will not be on this team next year.
Speaker 4: Good question, Yeah, that is a good question. Fire away your thoughts. H T. J.
Speaker 2: Hockinson, Jonathan Allen Allen wanted done. Yeah, Harris and Smith mm hmmm, Ryan Kelly because yeah, I think m Adam feel Jordan Addison Adam Thlen. Do you think Addison's traded?
Speaker 4: Yeah? You do. Who's going to be wide receiver to Naylor? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Or somebody they drafted Tristan, Yeah, somebody they draft or Speedy Cory refuses to call him that.
Speaker 2: Adults with nicknames, that's fair, Speedy, he does you go by your real name, grow up, Speedy. I think that's about it. Miles Powell Price, I mean Price, No, he'll be He's a wasn't he undrafted?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he'll be pace. I think he'll be off the team. Carson Wentz won and done. Yeah yea. Eric Wilson, I think really good. Do you think Brosmer is back on the squad next year?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, I'm rooting for it. I hope.
Speaker 2: So nine, can I say somebody, can I say something that's going to sound mean, but I don't want it to it's not mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and here was something that's going to be mean, but it's not going to try to be sounding mean? Is the fans?
Speaker 2: Paul Rambert, would anyone care if Max Brosemer went to like South Carolina? What do you mean, like, nobody would want him in the game if you went to South Carolina. It's true though, all you're right.
Speaker 4: I think you're right. I don't think that's mean here. Yeah, nobody would not Nobody would be like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, nobody. The only people that are like, put him in are the Gopher faithful. Yeah, which is fine. Yeah, it's okay. It is what it is. That's your that's your thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if he went to South Carolina, we'd be like, no, of course not. But he also at the University of Minnesota, and season he looked like he gets sling it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, really good.
Speaker 2: So when it looks this bad with JJ, it's just it's just the unknown.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 2: There's a really good chance Max isn't going to be good at the next level either, but we don't know until we know.
Speaker 4: Correct, But it looks like you can do it if you put him in to lose, lose good. No you're not, No, you're not.
Speaker 2: It's this is this is the Niners all over again when they drafted Trey Lance but then found brock Party with the last pick.
Speaker 4: Ultimately, they want to win.
Speaker 2: If Brozemer was awesome, that's great news for the Vikings, not bad news, because the worst case scenario was JJ sucks and we have no one. If JJ sucks and Brosmer is awesome, that's true, fantastic.
Speaker 5: At what point do you do that because that just the organization. You have to let J play the rest of Yeah, the problem is that they're the basically the same age.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but it is. It's the exact same thing as Trey Lance and Brock Purty.
Speaker 4: But what did it take?
Speaker 5: It took an injury, took Lance, you tearing everything at his knee.
Speaker 2: JJ got hurt and we threw Carson Wentz in there. Now there is no Carson Wentz. If JJ gets hurt, now it has to be Brozemer time.
Speaker 4: He's the only one on the team.
Speaker 7: I think, the only two right They're the only two right now because WHENCE is on ir.
Speaker 4: So it goes to Brozemer immediately.
Speaker 2: If JJ gets hurt, and then if Brozemer Wally pips him and just slings it, then there's no turning back. Then it's like Brock Purty and Trey Lance ends up somewhere else. You think they would do that though, I think you have to. If you have to do that, you have to. Yeah, it's a business, he would saying like they wouldn't bring somebody in. They wouldn't like go out and get like, I don't know some Russell Wilson, Andy Dalton still playing football. I mean that again, not to just say this is exactly like the Niners, But look at what the Niners have done in the lost an fe Leiders.
Speaker 4: They brought Donald in behind Purty.
Speaker 2: They brought uh mac Jones now in behind party. They they would they would if Brozemer was the next party and came out of nowhere, and then stole the job from a quote Trey Lance like he did from JJ McCarthy.
Speaker 4: You would still bring in people to compete.
Speaker 2: It's not like it's not like you knew in the first six weeks that party was like a guarantee.
Speaker 4: It took a couple of years ago. Man, this consistency is pretty nuts.
Speaker 2: It's true Brozemer would be on a pretty short leash until he proved that it was real.
Speaker 4: But again, that's a good thing.
Speaker 2: Like everybody that's anti McCarthy right now saying that you know that Quasy and KOs are going down with the ship if they if they missed. Obviously they want to win, yeah, exactly, they want JG to succeed. But if if Brozemer was flat out better, yeah, I think that would be a great thing, not a bad things. They have to admit that they're wrong and just say we got the wrong guy. Brozma is the right guy, and it would such if they knew they could win with Max.
Speaker 6: It's a very slippery slope too, because as we saw in Carolina, it's kind of worked out. Even though you know, Bryce Young has been Oh that guy fell slippery slope. Bryce Young has been fine. He threw for what four forty last game, so he looked great. But when they benched him, he was the overall pick, a little different than like the tenth overall pick, but still there was like, well, that's it's over.
Speaker 4: Like you just.
Speaker 6: When you make a move to bench a young quarterback, it's probably shouldn't be for like a game, you have to do it for an extended period of time. I just think they'll give the kid the rest of the now, this is it. You know, they got a tough game on Sunday and an even tougher game a week from Sunday when they go to Seattle.
Speaker 2: Seven games left. You gotta let him finish it out unless he gets hurt. Yeah, yeah, yeah. And the defense on the Packers is good man. They got a great pass rush, but no running back though.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah he might he might not play, But what I thought he was. I think he's I think sure. I don't know if I'm sure. He's questionable. But yeah, but nonetheless, it's a.
Speaker 2: I mean, you still got to play the Cowboys, you got to go to New York, you got to host them, the Lions and the Packers to close out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's no the only winnable game you have, let well the Giants and you play the Commanders, and who knows who will be the quarterback of that team?
Speaker 4: But and that team sucks.
Speaker 2: But then actor again is secondary now, right because realistically they're four and sect they're mostly out of it. So we've been saying exactly so we've been saying for weeks the rest of the thesis statement for the rest of the season is what does JJ have? And you got to figure it out even if it's bad, Let's hope it's good. Experiment a little bit calm down experiment with nine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and twelve? Do you like better? Zacho?
Speaker 2: It's ain or it's a win win for oh or nine? He said to the day he'd be afraid of nine. And I said, I'm calling your block guy afraid of and yeah?
Speaker 4: Nine? Is that's what number is? Rose? Twelve? Three? Yeah, twelve? Would you be afraid of twelve? Twelve? Pull me over. I don't even know what that means, but it scares me. What is that twelve?
Speaker 10: The cops?
Speaker 2: The cops are twelve? Yeah, you didn't know, guys, guys, guys, why what's the twelve?
Speaker 4: Bid?
Speaker 3: Eat it?
Speaker 4: Five? Oh? It's twelve? Bit like they'll see like bleap twelve on twelve? Where does it come from? Is it from a lyrics?
Speaker 2: Is this like a six to seventh thing where it means nothing but people say it.
Speaker 3: No, it has something to do.
Speaker 7: I don't primary do it to police radio code ten twelve, which means visitors are present, are stand by, but like all.
Speaker 2: Rappers are like F twelve, yeah, F twelve. What Maybe they're talking about Tom Brady or Max Brosemann.
Speaker 4: Maybe battleship scene.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, Offset hates Max Brosmer.
Speaker 4: Wow, Oh that's why I don't know what twelve listened to? Offset? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Or Birdman Chris Birdman, Anderson Birdman, the rapper I've never heard of my you've heard a Birdman.
Speaker 4: I've never heard the twelve thing in my INtime. That's wild. No, many fresh whales.
Speaker 3: Look, we're going on for like a decade.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter, like we've been saying, is for I don't know a handful of hear is in the show. Nobody wants to get old, but it is kind of freeing when you just say I don't care anymore, like trying to be cool or trying to stay up with the trends. Once you let it go. It's kind of awesome.
Speaker 7: This feels good for me because half the stuff you guys sometimes talk about, the old TV shows, I have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Well, it'll happen to you too. Yeah, but you have to let it go.
Speaker 2: When the next generation starts saying things like twelve and you're like, what is that?
Speaker 4: Just go? Who cares? Move on? It's the best.
Speaker 2: You guys can have your thing. We had our things. Our things are dumb. Your things are dumb. The younger kids have a whole bunch of dumb stuff. Yeah yeah, six seven thing is super dumb, but they're having fun with it.
Speaker 4: Who cares?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Fan five is next.
Speaker 2: This is the power Trip morning Show on the Fan