Speaker 1: Playing a little game here called Dave Tank. So I'm gonna be like the bald guy, mister wonderful. Yeah, Kevin O'Leary, very good, look at you. So you will come into the tank and then you will tell us about your invention, the pop corn conveyor belt. This is the way it works. Here's mine. For example, you want popcorn, but you don't want to have to go to the kitchen. You open up the popcorn conveyor belt app on your phone. It slides out of the wall. The popcorn comes down the conveyor belt, which is heated, and it will pop so it's fresh by the time it gets to your mouth. You put your mouth underneath the popcorn conveyor belt, or you can adjust it to waist level where you simply pick up and you have a fresh, hot, popped kernel of popcorn. The popcorn conveyor belts. Again.
Speaker 2: I love Lucy's situation waiting to happen where you can't keep up with how many pieces of popcorn?
Speaker 1: So then you start shoving it in your bra and like there too many. Oh my god, you guys are the fact that I know that reference. I love Lucy. Lord Vita meat a Vegemin. You ever heard of that Vita meat a vegement. It was one of the products she covered on there, Vita Meta Vegemin. Stop bringing up old tiny stuff. You sound old God. Every God, nobody knows, nobody, nobody knows that.
Speaker 3: Everyone.
Speaker 1: All right, We got Morgan on the phone here. Morgan, welcome to Dave Tank. I need to hear you present your idea. If I decide to support your idea, I will invest twenty dollars of my own money via Venmo into your invention. Morgan, Good morning, good morning, Welcome to the tank, Morgan. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Hi? So I'm requesting twenty dollars to fund my idea, which is a weight loss cake mix. Okay, so my everyone wants to eat cake all the time. I want to eat cake every day, but I still want to lose weight. So my invention is putting some of the active ingredients of the GLP one into the cake, mixing it at big box grocery stores.
Speaker 1: Brilliant, brilliant. So for to make one sheet cake, how much are you going to charge? I want to need to I need to know your price point before I invest in this.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking twenty dollars is a good price. Twenty dollars. I'm gonna charge twenty dollars. It'll be a good profit. People will will pay twenty dollars.
Speaker 1: To push your target market on this one, because you got to market it to the right people.
Speaker 3: Correct, Yeah, all market it people like me that like to eat cake every day but still want all these ways.
Speaker 1: Brilliant, brilliant. I mean this is you're onto something I like it or Morgan with GLP cake made waight loss cake. Up next is welcome to the Shark Tank. This is Jackson. Welcome to the tank, Jackson. What invention do you need me to invest in? Jackson? Go ahead?
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello Dave, Hello Sharks. I'm an inventor to a towel called white right. It's head, shoulders, and even tow It is for mostly college students because they always reuse their towel, but they always forget what body part they dried off with. And if I was in college, or if I was reusing my towel, I would want to know where I wiped my butt last.
Speaker 1: Instead of my head. Yeah, so you don't want to take the butt towel and wipe your face with it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Each on each towel. You could even put your own face on there, your own body parts, so then you know that I wiped my head with this part last time, and I'm not wiping my butt.
Speaker 1: I see face and vice versa. Does that make sense? Towel that's mapped out, so then you know, like I'm always going to use the butt part of this towel on my butt. That is brilliant. What's your price point on this one?
Speaker 2: I'm thinking like fifteen dollars and then that extra five on the re reput it back into production so I can make some more.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's brilliant. And who's your target demo? I think you mentioned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be the college student or the lazies that don't want to just keep on grabbing a new towel every time, which is me.
Speaker 1: That's me, Yeah, I'm the lazies. Thank you very much for being on Dave Tank. Please hold one second, Brianna, Brianna, we are doing Dave Tank. I want to hear your invention suggestion and tell me a little bit about this and I'll decide whether I want to invest twenty dollars of my own money via Venmo. Brie, what did you invent.
Speaker 4: My idea. I actually I've actually talked to some brunds about this. I'm trying to figure out how to make it. It would be like a BRA, but it would be a controller for a game. Okay, Like you can spend time with your lover sitting on my lap while they're playing their video game, and basically BRA would be the controller.
Speaker 1: So he's reaching around, he's findaling the BRA area. Yeh, but he's a ab ab up down x y x y boob.
Speaker 4: Yes, I mean that's valid.
Speaker 1: You're trying to get their attention. They're playing video games. So you got to be like, well, what do I got to do? I need a BRA that is a game controller. Who's your target market?
Speaker 4: I just see like a lot of my friends were like, I don't know why that has not been in that idiot.
Speaker 1: Well think about that when Bailey, if you had a boyfriend he's playing let's say call Up do Special Ops, you can sit down on his lap. He'll reach around the front of you and then he'll be able to control the action with his fingers on your BRA. Yeah yeah, I can.
Speaker 2: I can picture it, and so I feel like, yeah, target audience is going to be the you know girlfriend that isn't getting enough tension, which.
Speaker 1: Is most of them. Yeah, yeah, I would say brilliant ideas this morning on Dave Tank. But it's really I will tell you this one. This is the hardest decision I've ever had to make on Dave Tank, really difficult. Morgan had the GLP cake mix, Jackson had the wipewright towel. Just brilliant. Brianna had the bra with game controllers. I would say, man, it's a hard it's a hard part. You're the investor. I can invest my hard earned twenty dollars. Oh no, he's really thinking about it. It's really trying hard here. He actually just died. I thought I'm gonna let him think for a while, and then I thought that I'm creating suspense. It's like on American Island and they go and your brand new American is Reuben Starter. The winner on Dave Tank today is broad Game troller briannangratulations, Yeah, you guys don't sound thrilled with that.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting. I thought she was gonna yell or something. You don't sound thrilled, Brie. It's twenty bucks. I mean, give her a break. It's twenty bucks.
Speaker 4: All right to invest my shot there, because like I feel like I should be pitting at this point.
Speaker 1: It really should. Yeah, yeah, that was I thought that was awesome, truly brilliant. Thanks to our other people in the Shark Tank, Morgan and Jackson, you were very very close. We appreciate that