Speaker 1: Massage faux pause is It's listed on our sheet hair as massage faux pas. And it's funny because I did not know how to spell faux pas until I saw it on the sheet. I always thought that faux pa was f o P.
Speaker 2: It was f a u x f a u x p a S. So what what is this about? Shannon?
Speaker 3: So I a girlfriend of mine own uh like a new medspa spa and it's on a medspots spot and she invited me to get a Have you ever had a not just a normal massage, but a lymphatic drainage.
Speaker 2: Massage on social therapy? Absolutely amazing.
Speaker 3: They're not necessarily like you go in too relax, like it's to get your lymphatic system going. It's it's like a very specialized type of thing. And I like that kind of like wellness stuff. I'm kind of into that right now. So I show up this beautiful spa and the massage therapist was really sweet and she you know, brought me into the room as a standard and she's like, okay, you can get you know, take your clothes off, and she's like, I normally just leave on my underwear. If I ever get a massage. That's what makes me feel the most comfortable. But she handed me two little pouches and she's like, please put these on as your undergarments, because I guess she was going to use some like she was gonna do cupping and all these other things, so she needed very specific.
Speaker 2: Pouches, explained with that.
Speaker 3: So they were like little plastic pouches. And once I opened them, what it was. It looked to me like thin like face masks from the pandemic is what it looked like.
Speaker 2: But they were a little bit.
Speaker 3: Bigger, so it was like a black piece of like gauzy fabric, and then it had two straps on either side. Both both pouches had these this item in them. Okay, So I got two of them. So I take off my clothes and I'm like, okay, I open the thing and I look at it. How in the actual hell am I supposed to put this on? I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Or something.
Speaker 3: But if you do that, then it goes this way, and if you do on your front, then like it was the So.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure it out for the for the bottom.
Speaker 3: I can't figure out what to do with them. So I'm standing there and I'm starting to panic and sweat because I'm like, she's going to come back and knock on the door and ask me if I'm ready, and I don't. I don't know how to like put these on, so I'm I'm still trying. After a couple of minutes, she comes back. She knocks really quickly and walks in, and I'm just sitting there but ass naked in front of this woman that I've never met before, and I felt so dumb. But I'm like, I don't know what I'm supposed to do with these two little things. Face masks essentially is what they look like to me. It was like the most awkward things always happened to me in those situations.
Speaker 2: She started to.
Speaker 3: Laugh and she's like, no, no, no, no, it's fine. I'm like, can I just wear my normal underwear? I'm like, I don't care if you see my boobs. There's you know, they wear whatever. No, they were. She never explained to me what I was supposed to do with them.
Speaker 1: I'm like you and the fact that if I'm getting a message, I don't want to take off my underwear.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just feel like like I'll get it made me less creepy to them, like if I at least have something on, Like I left shorts on one time and said, he said, I'm going to leave my shorts on because I just don't.
Speaker 2: Want to come in.
Speaker 1: And can I tell you something funny with that? You not knowing like how to put it in right away? Right away. It brought up a memory of going into the dressing room and I think it was either Macy's or nord Strums. I think it might have been north Strums in the dressing room and it was a smaller dressing room and I'm trying to put on a pair of pants and the pants were way too too small for me. They were like skinny jeans, and I'm putting them on, and as I'm putting the pants leg on, I can't let like I'm like losing balance. And do you know that those walls are not like thick together walls. I hit the door and when I hit the door and the door is locked, it went right through the things and I fell out of the fell out. I fell out of the freaking thing and it was bad. And this was in Amy, who runs now Jimmy John's for Anthony Tomy. She's his head of marketing. She was thistrap. I go, I think I just broke No.
Speaker 2: I went in, I changed my clothes real quick. There was nobody there in the middle of the afternoon.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, I think I just broke the thing.
Speaker 2: Just I don't worry about it. We'll call me AND's or whatever. The deal is. How did the pants fit? I didn't. We're way too they were way too skinny.
Speaker 1: But there's nothing worse than having to try to get dressed or undressed and do it in a way that is to make you not look like a fool. But Shannon had this happened to her at the lymphatic massage. What's going on, Jasmine?
Speaker 4: I hate those things, Shannon.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I can't. My booth just fall out while they massaged me. It's so awkward.
Speaker 5: I hate it.
Speaker 4: I hate it so much.
Speaker 5: And then the bottom I have a big butt, it doesn't even sit.
Speaker 3: I'm still thinking about how you're supposed to do. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what I was supposed to do with this.
Speaker 2: Is it a good massage, Jasmine?
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, but it's not worth the awkwardness of putting up stupid things. I don't even know what to call it a mask.
Speaker 5: For down there?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: And are you supposed to wear one of the things on your top?
Speaker 5: They so the one I got was in Europe and they made me wear it on top too.
Speaker 2: It was weird, wild, very awkward.
Speaker 5: Usually I just take everything off and keep a song on or something.
Speaker 1: When you do the massage and they talk about the what is it the drainage or what is it?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: What's your lymphatic system filters like all of the yuck, all the toxins out.
Speaker 2: Of your body.
Speaker 3: So this just gets it moving to make sure that that is happening properly.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I don't know if I want to.
Speaker 3: It's really really good for soccer Twitter.
Speaker 2: She got like a brush and she works her face in a certain way and she shows the other side that isn't worked, and it's a complete difference.
Speaker 3: And there's a very specific method of doing it you have to do in a certain order.
Speaker 1: And yeah, always I would hate to see what tell her my drainage looks like, what's going on?
Speaker 2: To how you doing? How are you fantastic?
Speaker 1: What if my drainage is basically Culver's concrete.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, those are so good. Oh I love them? What's going on? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I was gonna say so, my first ever time getting a massage, the masseuse and massage there souse.
Speaker 4: She was like dressed undressed to your comfort, and so I kept my uh bra and panties on.
Speaker 5: But then she came in and said I still had to take off my bra. So I'm like, which one is it?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what keeps that's what makes you comfortable. You should be able to keep it on.
Speaker 1: Would you, Shannon or Nia or Anna? Would you be comfortable with a man doing a massage like that?
Speaker 3: Or you had that one time and I could not not not what you think?
Speaker 2: That's why you wouldn't What if he was hot? What if he was maybe even more? I would not be able to agree. You'd be okay with it. Nia, you'd be good with that. Maybe. What would you do?
Speaker 1: What would you do if you were there and you took your brad and stuff like that off and the guy walks in and it's Kevin.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you something? I went on a girl's trip a couple of years ago with some girlfriends and we all like went to get massages together and my one girlfriend.
Speaker 2: She was like, it is my fantasy. I'm just closing this too.
Speaker 3: Is my fantasy to have a guy like no massage therapist and like have one thing lead to another and d D. So sure enough they tell her she has a male massage therapist. She's like, oh my god, it's happening. This man walks down the stairs and he looked like Chris Farley fell on the floor. I'm like, there's your There was her fantasy.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: I went and got a pedicure when we were in Florida last and I'm at this place and it was seriously wonderful.
Speaker 2: The woman talked to me. Wonderful she did.
Speaker 1: She did a a calf massage for me, which she took.
Speaker 2: She literally took her.
Speaker 1: Hands and just sat there and rubbed my my you know it's the calves right at the bottom, yea, And she rubbed my calves and it was so freaking unbelievable. I'm not gonna lie. And she I got a calf job. She was she uh, she was not like attractive or anything like that. So it wasn't I wasn't here, but I would have married her. I'm telling you it was. It was the best thing I've ever like, I had the last two pedicures. I've had the one that was here in town that was amazing, and then this one.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, where does it go?
Speaker 1: I swear to you, I would rather that and then get a massage. I'd rather have that. I'd rather have my feet and my calves worked.
Speaker 3: I want somebody, and I'm going to one next week I'm taking for her birthday.
Speaker 2: Those are amazing. What's up, tiffany? How you doing good?
Speaker 4: First time?
Speaker 2: Long time?
Speaker 4: So my girlfriend surprised me with a massage because I don't really like people touching me, and she was like, I just looked to you as a chair massage that's supposed to be shoulders and the heads. And I'm like okay. So I go and it's this really small, short guy and I go in the room and I'm like, where is the chair? And so he's like, oh, you could just sit on the edge of the bed, or you can lay down, and I'm like, okay, I'll just lay down. Well, he stood at the top of my head to do the massage, and the whole time all I could feel was his like man, and who's on the top of my head?
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so I was like, oh my gosh. So then I start talking about my girlfriend, hoping that he would like move like nope, fron body part, No, thank you.
Speaker 5: He was with his thing.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 4: It was the worst.
Speaker 2: Ever And I'm like, no, never that my first ever.
Speaker 1: Experience God first and last time crazy hold on Destiny was up Destiny as Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: Hi, Hi, what's happening.
Speaker 5: So at the end of last year, me and my boyfriend went with a group of friends to Morocco and we got our friends recommended we get something called a her Mom and it's basically like so we didn't know what to really expect. They told us there's a massage involved in everything. So we go, we show up, they give us that little paper underwear and we're actually in the room together and they basically scrub you down like with a brush, like all over your body first and then and they tell you to like flip and everything, and then they put you in the room for the massage. But it was just super.
Speaker 2: Embarrassing scrub with a brush.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like they put all these different like scrubs on you and they just like kind of flop up your arm and you can look into it. It's really it was. The massage was nice, but the actual like scrubbing.
Speaker 2: Down part was that crazy. It was.
Speaker 5: And we're like in front of each other right to like we're like right next to each other while we're doing it. So it was definitely an experience.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I'm not comfortable enough with my body to have somebody scrub me down, you know what I mean, Like I don't want I don't know if I want that. Although it's funny because somebody was telling me that you can go over to I don't know if it's Japan or wherever it is, and you can get uh they baite, they'll give you a bath. I do not want to h And there are guys that will go to these places. They'll go to and I know we've heard of bathhouses before, but it legit is like a bath house. And they'll go in there and they get all kind of dressed into like a robe, and they get into a big bathtub and the woman just like grubbing you like like.
Speaker 2: Your mom did when you were a little kids, like taking bath gross. The Royal penis is clean. It's like it's like stewing in your own I would shower before the bath.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I just don't know if I wouldn't want to have somebody bathe me, you might might.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, I honestly, Chelsea, when I had my surgery, my shoulder surgery and stuff had to help me, uh, take showers in the morning. You would think it would be like really hot, but it wasn't. There was nothing like.
Speaker 2: Hot about it, Like it wasn't sexy at all. Yeah,