Speaker 1: Good morning. It's Katie to be the north Shore. Apparently he's gotten douchey now. Jenny and I were talking. Jenny's got back from the north Shore and you were doing a little fall leaf keeping tour and it was just super admirable because you're out in your little camper van, your little primitive little camp and it's it's super cool. But you didn't have a heater in there. You have a you have a cook top, a little stove in there.
Speaker 2: Do I have a little two burner stove that I use propane gas with.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's kind of annoying.
Speaker 4: Wi Fi in there. No flat screen, no flat screen, wine cellar, nothing.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's always wine in there. Sell her.
Speaker 4: But you were talking about the north Shore is douche I think.
Speaker 3: It's getting a little douche here.
Speaker 2: And let me tell you why, because I think a lot of people and no fun stave because I know you might drive one of these cars, but I think there's a lot of like Audi Audi's and BMW's and Tesla's bopping around there, and it's like people who you can tell are not there to enjoy nature. They're only there to get their pictures. Weird and like they're not dressed in normal hike gear or even just like walking gear. They're dressed in like nice clothes, which is cute. I'm not saying you can't go to the North Shore and get your cute photos. But then it's those people who don't know how to park in the tiny parking lots take up a.
Speaker 3: Bunch of space.
Speaker 2: They put in a whole tesla charging port at one of the like hotspots near Tofty for all these pistla drivers, And I just feel like it's good old dooce here, and I know that I'm a tourist talking crab about another tourist.
Speaker 3: When it comes down.
Speaker 1: To Disney is so crowded, Like god, all these tourists. It's kind of like you're on four ninety four and you're like all this trapping people go home, and you're part.
Speaker 4: Of the problem.
Speaker 2: But it's like there's one thing, it's called Palisade Head and you can either park at the bottom lot, or you can hike up like half a mile to it, or you can go up to the lot. And all of the people that just sat their lazy asses in the car to wait for a spot to open that lot on that drive up.
Speaker 3: I'm like, it was not even a half a mile. I'm probably exaggerating.
Speaker 2: It's probably a quarter of a mile to walk up and be able to like go up and see it and walk back. But everyone's just like dropping their little douchey cars, and I don't know, I just I think that once again. I know, I am popcorn the kettle here because I'm also a tourist when I go up there, But I just feel like there's a lot of people who are just doing so many things for social media, and it's kind of just sad.
Speaker 1: I you know what, I will defend the people who go up and they're sob and they're you know, range rover or whatever. They're just getting looking to get an escape. I mean, they're probably not going up there to get like their Instagram picture. Sure some are, but they just want to see the north shore and they you know, they live on Lake Minnetonka or Prior Lake, and they got a nice car. I mean, hater's gonna hate.
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 2: You're right, And I know I was up there doing the same thing getting pictures and photos and stuff. But like I also love hiking, like that is my pastime, My hobby.
Speaker 4: Don't worry.
Speaker 1: I get judgy when I hike up Pike's Peak, and I ridicule in my mind the people who are only going up part way.
Speaker 4: It's like, no, you can't make it all the way up. I'm going all the way.
Speaker 1: Or the people who take the train up, Like the parking lot next to the Pike's Peak parking lot, there's a train, yeah, and I'm like, no, you're taking the train.
Speaker 4: Much better than that tourist.
Speaker 3: You are better. You are better.
Speaker 4: To thank you. I knew it.
Speaker 2: Someone said, yes, Jenny is so like that in northern Wisconsin too, probably like the Apostle Islands area. I can imagine that because that's also an area that's kind of blown up in recent years.
Speaker 1: It is, you know what, everything's getting so crowded, And I think that because part of our culture has become more outdoors y, like Colorado. I grew up in Colorado. You could go out hiking somewhere you wouldn't see another soul. And now there's a traffic jam and no parking at the trailhead because everybody wants to be outside. Everybody's like it's a very not a trendy thing. I think it's just we've realized that it's better to get outside and hike and be active and go outdoors everything from your exercite to your mental health, rather than sit inside and smoke a pipe like your grandpa used to do.
Speaker 2: I'd disagree and say it is kind of a trendy thing for like fifty percent of the people, because I like, genuinely like being out in nature and like the joy I have of just melling the trees and the leaves and stuff like that. Like that is why I like to be out there. I think most I would say fifty percent of the people don't do it because of that. They just go because they're like, this looks like a really cool view. I'm going to get a picture from it and get a bunch of likes on Instagram.
Speaker 3: They don't care.
Speaker 4: Oh there's something to that.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's a there's a book called Death in the Canyon or Death in the Grand Canyon, and the first chapter is all about people who died trying to get the perfect picture on the rim of the canyon, and they're like, oh, let me step closer.
Speaker 4: Oh this will be really dramatic, but I got the picture.
Speaker 1: I got the big all right, Thank you, Jenny. We'll be back in a second on KWB. Get away Boom Bash tickets. You want to do it right now, Let's get your boob bag Boom Boom Boom Bash tickets six five one nine eight nine KDWB love to have you out at boom Bash coming up October thirtieth at prom Mystic Lake Costume Contest the one thousand dollars three different times for what have we got sexiest most creative.
Speaker 3: Group slash duo.
Speaker 4: Okay, if you want to come, we'd love to have you there.
Speaker 1: Get you on the phone right now, six five one nine eight nine KWB as always let it ring for a minute because vaunts only got two hands.
Speaker 3: I am TV.
Speaker 1: We're on right now on YouTube Dave Ryan TV.
Speaker 4: Check that out.
Speaker 1: You can comment along and follow along forgot to ask Bailey and I'm gonna get nosy.
Speaker 4: You don't want to get no, It's just me.
Speaker 1: So Bailey had another date last night with this fella, third date number three it is.
Speaker 5: It was the third one, yep, the third one. And we went on a walk around Cedar.
Speaker 4: Lake and he went early. He went like four or five.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was like four thirty because he has his work schedule is weird. So he was like, yeah, I have a window between three and seven. Like cool, okay. So we went on a walk around the lake and it was fine. I mean, it's interesting because like, we have good conversation.
Speaker 3: I we hugged at the end. That's all we ever do. We hug at the end.
Speaker 5: I even let my arm linger because I thought, ooh, I'm gonna let this my arm linger. And then I thought, you know, I don't I wonder if we are both in the same boat where we're both like, oh, we both really enjoyed conversation with each other. We both think the other person is interesting, but we're not going to be in love.
Speaker 4: You know, there's no real spark.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, well I don't know.
Speaker 5: So he's I've said this before, he's not very good at texting. So we were talking about like fall TV stuff on our walk and I sent him like a link to something that I had recommended him watch. And I did that probably twenty minutes after our walk was over, and he did not respond. And he usually takes about twelve to twenty hours to respond to a text message. And you like overlooked it or you looked over my shoulder yesterday at our text messages and saw that they were like paragraphs. So you're like, oh, hey, at least they're paragraphs though. Yeah, but if you're only getting a paragraph every twelve to twenty four hours, is that really communication?
Speaker 1: Not to me, I think that some people are just not they're not texting people like my son Chase. He is not a texting person. How's that baby doing, I'll say, And I don't hear from him. What are you guys up to today? Nothing?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then you know he will text if we engage, he'll text like back and forth. But maybe he's just not a texting kind of a person. Maybe he prides himself on don't really text a whole lot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that's possible. I just think, like I want to know. I kind of at one point in time, I will like straight out be like, are we actually interested in each other?
Speaker 3: Or do we just are we like friends? I can't tell because I can't tell because you kind of lingered a little bit with the hug.
Speaker 2: Would you have accepted a kiss slash wanted to kiss in that he didn't.
Speaker 3: Look like he was gonna kiss me at all.
Speaker 5: I don't think I don't know, because we were both like, you know, just walked for four miles and it wasn't like I was super cute or anything, but I mean.
Speaker 4: You're super cute. Cute, No, you were super cute.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's a little nervous to go in for a kiss, because some guys they it's like, I think the worst thing is you go in for a kiss, or you say can I kiss you and they go no.
Speaker 5: No, no, Or maybe he's not into me, and that's fine too. It would be fine if he wasn't, because I think we could still be friends.
Speaker 3: I just like it's it's a weird again. It's a weird situation.
Speaker 5: And I feel like I said this with the last guy I went on dates with two Do you get butterflies at all when you see him?
Speaker 3: I think he's funny and I think he's cute, but I don't know.
Speaker 5: There are some like things and then it'll make me seem shallow if I mention them, So I'm not going to what is it?
Speaker 1: There's a saying it says something like there's it was on sex in the City. Yeah maybe, and I'm not trying to be cruel. Maybe he's just not that into you. Isn't there a parallel phrase that's more modern.
Speaker 5: No, I think that's kind of because that's still a thing that was like a book and.
Speaker 3: Everything, and I love that book when I was like twenty three.
Speaker 1: The guys will do what they do is showing you how much they care or something like that.
Speaker 4: You said it yourself, No.
Speaker 3: No, I agree. It's if he wanted to, he would.
Speaker 4: That's what it was. If he wanted to, he would, right.
Speaker 5: And so that's how I'm thinking about, like the communication thing. If he wanted to, he would. If he wanted to text me he would. If he wanted to kiss me, he would, and he hasn't, so then he must just not want to.
Speaker 1: What if he liked texted in the morning, said hey, good morning or hi beautiful, would that be like, oh I like this.
Speaker 5: I mean it would be nice to be acknowledged of my existence. Yes, that would be nice, and yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: Like hanging out with him when we are together.
Speaker 5: But also it might just be that we just live different lives and are too busy to be romantically involved.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: I mean somebody did say, I feel like you can be a bad Texter, but if you like somebody you text them back.
Speaker 3: I think that that's kind of that's how I am.
Speaker 4: I think that's I'm not.
Speaker 2: A great text But if I like you, I'll probably be texting you back.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You get like you see, you get a text message and you kind of hope it's from him, and you open it is from him, and it's like oh, and you like your smile and you go, oh, hi, good morning, and.
Speaker 5: The beginning stuff is supposed to be. In my humble opinion, it's supposed to be like the mo most exciting stuff is where you're like, oh, he texted me, and like, I just don't expect him to text me because he doesn't and if he does, it's once a day, and then I'll see it and I'll go, oh, there's that text from that guy.
Speaker 3: I'll get back to him.
Speaker 5: Eventually, because if he if he's gonna wait twelve to twenty hours to text me, then he can wait two.
Speaker 3: Hours to hear back from me. Oh yeah, yeah, absolutely, because what the hell?
Speaker 5: What in the heck someone says this guy is married. I don't think he's married married.
Speaker 2: No, it was it was a little weird that he only had a window of time with three to seven but I know what his job is, so I understand probably why that was what it is.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that makes.
Speaker 5: Sense, So me knows I might just be down for the count once again. I did have my friend Jackie at a bonfire over the weekend try to set me up with a man as well, so if all else fails, I'll have that one.
Speaker 3: Aren't there any other hinge guys you've been talking to?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: The professor left me on red.
Speaker 5: Read well on red, so he must I don't know, maybe he read it. A hinge is weird where you can't tell if they've seen your messages or not. And then one guy is a little bit too too. He's doing too much where he's like, hey, Hi, how's it going. Do you like Survivor?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like Survivor? Okay, cool, me too. Do you want to meet? We should meet? Hey, just coming out again to say we should meet?
Speaker 4: You answering back? You're not answering him back?
Speaker 5: I answered back a couple of times, and then I was like, this dude's annoying, so I stopped answering him back.
Speaker 3: Well, do you want you who this guy? You said that?
Speaker 6: The one guy is not responding quick enough and now this one guy is being like it seems.
Speaker 5: Like to like, that's the early stages of hinge. Those are that's like the first interaction I have with that guy. This the guy that I this is my third date with this hinge guy.
Speaker 2: Do you think you should keep putting energy into the someone kind of texted asking that you don't feel like it's going anywhere.
Speaker 3: Uh, yeah, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I feel like, like I said, I think I'll have to be like, hey, what do you think about this? And then I can tell you what I think about it and be like you know, adults in that in that way, because yeah, I don't know, I have an idea for it.
Speaker 1: You can get an AI boyfriend and then he'll respond back and forth and he'll learn what you like and yeah, and then you can have an AI boyfriend. A lot of people fall in love with their AI everything.
Speaker 5: I want one where I can hug them and then check his biscuits and yeah, you can't.
Speaker 4: Check business and everything.
Speaker 3: You can have everything, right, I can't have everything.
Speaker 1: No, you can't. You got to settle for an AI boyfriend. All right, we'll be back. We found the spookiest place in every state in America? What is the spookiest place in Minnesota. I've got the answer for you coming up next on Katie w B. It is spooky Seeson. So we're going to talk about the scariest places in all of the fifty states. Now, of course you're gonna say, well, where's Minnesota. We're gonna make you wait a minute. We're gonna get to that in a couple of seconds.
Speaker 3: So also, guests, before you say it, yeah, sure, right, we'll wait till that.
Speaker 1: Let's go next door. Let's go to beautiful Wisconsin, which is Gulch. Now when I say these, you probably won't know all of them, But which is Gulch is the scariest place there?
Speaker 4: Maybe google it.
Speaker 3: I'm going to.
Speaker 1: In Wyoming death Canyon, and now I don't really know. Let's go back and see if they describe what all of these are.
Speaker 3: So which just Golt is a slot canyon?
Speaker 1: And thells so they say they're spooky not because of anything that happened, they're just their name alone, and they came up with a good one from every state. So these are spooky named places. Let's go to North Dakota. North Dakota Spookiest place is Knife River. I've been in Knife River. It's not spooky at all. Oregon Murderer's Creek.
Speaker 3: I think it's the name that's spooky's actual place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's kind of even.
Speaker 3: Though you don't think it's spooky.
Speaker 2: And these are all like land the word knife in it something I feel like.
Speaker 1: Devil's Din is in Pennsylvania. It's a part of the Battle of Gettysburg where a bunch of people got killed. In Devil's Den, it's a bunch of rocks. The Battle of Gettysburg was partially fought in Montana. Dead Man gult show.
Speaker 5: Why would someone name that something? Did a man die in there and they thought, you know, what'd be a good name? Probably yeah, or maybe they're trying to deter people from like going there.
Speaker 1: Okay, Maine Massacre Pond. Now you get to figure there was probably some sort of like massacre way way back in the day, and Massacre's pond.
Speaker 3: I want to live on the shores of Massacre Pond.
Speaker 1: What about Cannibal Plateau in Colorado? Now, Cannibal Plateau, I don't know much about it, but there was a guy in Colorado who infamously was a cannibal and I can't remember his name, but he's kind of an historic figure. And people started disappearing and they found like bones and body parts, kind of like an early Jeffrey Dahmer. Gosh, back in Colorado, back in the eighteen hundreds. Really, let's go to a Minnesota What are you saying? Minnesota castled what?
Speaker 4: Oh? Go ahead?
Speaker 3: I thought we were talking about like places I.
Speaker 4: Did too, like scary place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was going to say the Glenching Mansion.
Speaker 5: Oh, I've been there. That is a nice, cool mansion. They don't talk about the murders that happened they dealt to her. No, they're not allowed to talk about it, I guess because they don't want to highlight like, oh, this is a murder house.
Speaker 3: There's also the Witches Tower.
Speaker 2: That's why the U of M campus that's said to be very Is that what that is?
Speaker 3: Yeah? The Little Peak.
Speaker 5: I've always wanted to go in there because I can see it every time I drive to Saint Paul.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that I've never been.
Speaker 1: The most haunted house in Minnesota is right here in Minneapolis St.
Speaker 4: Paul. It is for seventy six Summit, for seventy sixth Summit and there is a lot of history.
Speaker 1: It was built in eighteen eighty three for a rich couple that spent thirty five thousand dollars on it back then one hundred and forty two years ago, twenty four rooms. It is a beautiful If you look up for seventy six summit, you'll get several results on Google.
Speaker 3: Called the Chauncey Griggs Mansion.
Speaker 1: Yes, and basically there was a murder there and I don't know the details off the top of my head, but they only lived there for a few years and someone was murdered. And that is supposed to be the most haunted house in Minnesota.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like I've been there before. It's well not inside, but on the outside they've got like little historical statues and stuff like that with like the information. I don't know if it talks about murders, but it does have a lot of information around that house.
Speaker 3: You can't miss it if you're in that area.
Speaker 4: No, it is a very distinct looking house.
Speaker 1: It's got like the round kind of like I don't know what you call it, tower, the towering like a turret.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's super cool.
Speaker 1: So we're going to be the very spooky Halloween party called Boo Bash coming up on October thirtieth at Mystic Lake. Gary Spivey the Psychic is going to be there to tell you about whether he could answer whether this guy that you've been seeing is whether he's like there's any hope or not. And then Ginny, you can find out about the plethora of guys that you're also seeing to see which one por plathora?
Speaker 4: How many is a plethora? Sixteen or seventeen? Seventeen seventeen scene?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not a plethora for me fifteen.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll get more boo back. Can we do Boo Bash tickets right now?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, sure?
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 3: God's like, oh, my hands attired from holding this phone.
Speaker 6: I'll say the same things on the phone every time I pick it up, and the people that pick up the listeners are like, is that a button or is.
Speaker 3: That actually you?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: Ring?
Speaker 3: Ring ring ring ring ring? Ktwbllo. Hi, I want Boobah tickets? Okay, yeah, let me get your name and then we'll do email the phone number and then I'll go.
Speaker 6: Okay, cool, you got him for two tickets at hot House I missed the Lake and starts at six there's the October thirtieth.
Speaker 3: Don't forget it's twenty one and up. Oh wow, he's so good.
Speaker 6: The same things every time, or when we have concert tickets. Okay, do'g run through the whole list and then I'll give them all the instructions.
Speaker 4: It's a whole thing.
Speaker 2: But it's me and I mentioned because I know we're doing boo Basch at a hop house. I'm also hosting a Vikings watch party this Sunday at the Hop House in miss Missing.
Speaker 4: Very cool.
Speaker 3: So it's a noon game.
Speaker 2: So if you want to come hang out, get you a little gambling on, have a couple of cocktails, watch the Vikings, I will wing. Yeah, whatever your heart desire is, I'll be at the hop House. This is Sunday for the Vikings game at noon.
Speaker 1: Okay, call now for Boobash tickets and number is six five one nine eight nine kd WB, same number that it's been forever.
Speaker 4: It hasn't changed.
Speaker 1: Put it in your phone and then right now we got to get you another keyword for Sabrina Carpenter. And this one you don't have to call in. You just have to open up the iHeartRadio app. If it's not open already and then just say the keyword is taste. And now you are entered for the Sabrina Carpenter trip to Los Angeles to see her show out there. Spend a weekend in La do all the tourist y things, get your photo taken next to Barber Streisan, Star on the Walk of Fame or whoever you want, and just use the keyword take. Go to the iHeartRadio app, tap that red microphone as you're listening, and just say the keyword is taste.
Speaker 4: And that's really all you gotta do.
Speaker 1: Dave's Dirt will do it right after Billie Eilish, Sean, Katie w B, Andrew Lloyd Webber. Didn't he write Cats? Didn't he Rent? And some other shows he didn't write, So he's kind of a legendary guy. He is talking about Lady Gaga, about her the Mayhem Ball Show. So here's some credible critic of Lady Gaga's show.
Speaker 9: Course, I was really really pleased to see an opera house on stage, and even more pleased to see a boat with her in it being rowed across the being auditorium.
Speaker 4: That is o too.
Speaker 9: It reminded me of something that I might have had a little involvement with Okay, okay.
Speaker 4: That's very cool.
Speaker 2: So Megan the Stallion is in a defamation case right now. Basically, if you remember, Megan the Stallion was dating a guy named Tory Lanez and he shot her, which I can't remember the ruling on that. Do any of you guys are founds on the phone. He might be well anyways, I think he was sound guilty. But Magan the Stallion is taking this blogger their their names like Malagro Cooper to court because this person developed like a smear campaign basically to make Meghan look bad, and so they were able to use some like forensic probe to find deleted texts and What's App messages and all of this stuff that did prove that this person did start a smear smear smear smear smear. Yeah, you guys know, I don't know what that word means. But yeah, she had an early win because they are ruling that they did find a bunch of things that this person deleted, and so hopefully she'll win that case.
Speaker 1: Because watch enough Dateline to know that it's like, Okay, you can delete your Google history, but if you googled how to murder my wife. The cops are going to find it somewhere down the road. So if you text like, hey, will you help me murder my wife? And I text Bailey, then even if I delete it, there's still a fingerprint.
Speaker 2: I think about that all the time when I google certain things, like if we're thinking about something on the show and we had to be like, Okay, we need to like research this a little bit more and like understand it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, is this gonna like?
Speaker 1: Well, I did the same thing when I googled milk weekend seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it was for the show.
Speaker 4: Well it was for the show.
Speaker 1: I mean then Susan found it anyway, because you type in m yeah, and then it popshows show.
Speaker 2: I don't remember talking about milk were gone, Dave, I remember, Oh yeah, you're alibi.
Speaker 3: I see how.
Speaker 5: There were rumors for the New Stranger Things season season five, which is the fifth and final season, everybody was saying that every single episode would run ninety minutes long, and they've actually released the run times for the first four episodes. First one hour and eight minutes, second one fifty four minutes, Third one hour and six minutes, fourth one hour and twenty three minutes. So they're all like miniature movies every single but I am sure they're trying to cram as much story in as possible before the inevitable end.
Speaker 4: That's the final season.
Speaker 3: The final season.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha, this is kind of interesting. Well you've heard it Taylor Swift and her announcement on Good Morning America.
Speaker 4: We've talked about it. Here is the actual announcement.
Speaker 8: People like to talk about phenomenons almost as if it was pieces falling into place, as if it just happened the eras tour wasn't when all the pieces fell into place. This tour was just when every single one of us who had done so much work to where then we all clicked together. Bucky, we have broken every single record you can break with this tour.
Speaker 4: She's the.
Speaker 8: Only thing left is to close the book.
Speaker 1: So that's all going to be coming out on Disney Plus, I think in the next couple of weeks. So we were very excited. We mentioned this yesterday, Jenny, you weren't here. The Taylor has released a limited edition vinyl of her actual audio of her walking across the squeaky wooden floor, and so there's different colors of vinyl and they're all thirty nine to ninety nine and six different colors available at Target midnight tonight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and on your.
Speaker 5: Vinyl they have little like shoe prints on it, and then they'll come out with a new, brand new shoe. So in one she'll wear sneakers and one she'll wear like heals, potentially show clever.
Speaker 4: I gotta rush the Target to get I.
Speaker 3: Gotta rush to Target night.
Speaker 2: The first Golden Bachelor, his name is Gary Turner. He married a woman named Teresa Well. Teresa now has a new book out, and Gary is not very hobby about it because he talks about how she made him out to be a villain.
Speaker 7: The only person that could come to my defense was her, and the only person that could come to her defense was me, And I was disappointed that that didn't occur, and I felt like I was taking the brunt of the situation.
Speaker 4: And then I go, no, wait a minute, that's not right. It's a fifty to fifty.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it's interesting that this woman decided to write a book after she had her little quick fifteen minutes of fame and was like, I must write a book about this.
Speaker 3: I gotta do what you gotta do. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Chapel Roane had the last show of her most recent tour very recently, and she was talking about why she decided to go on tour because she was feeling sad, so sad.
Speaker 8: I feel so left out in public.
Speaker 3: I feels so awkward all the time, and I always felt I putting myself through that since this feels so If this is taking so much away from me, what is this for?
Speaker 5: But then she did decide that she said she wasn't going to do a US tour until the very last minute, and that she's so glad that she did. I wish she would come here. I would. Oh gosh, you guys, I'd love to see Chapel Rone. She's my favorite. As we know, she's my girl.
Speaker 4: I thought Barbar's Treisen was your girl.
Speaker 5: She's my other girl. I have multiple girls. Oh, she's like, she's like a per free girl. Probably okay, sit.
Speaker 3: On the outs.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Have you guys talked about ed Gyane in the Dirty Not?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, not today.
Speaker 3: I started it last night. It is weird.
Speaker 6: I don't think I find it as disturbing as you do, Dave, and not obviously he is disturbing, but I don't think like I can sit through it, because I know you said it was just like, uh, you have to cut it off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I watched it all the way through. I think that him talking like this, yes, just what. You gotta have a breakfast because you're a growing boy. You gotta have some toast. I made you some toasts and eggs. But you have to you have to grow and take care of yourself.
Speaker 3: But I'm drinking my coffee right now.
Speaker 4: It's just weird.
Speaker 5: It's the weird like soft landing of all of the words that kind of freaks me out.
Speaker 1: And apparently he was a soft spoken guy. But I think that when they made this show they said, Okay, yeah, talk really softly because that's how he talked. And then by like episode three, they were probably going, God, this is getting really annoying. But we're stuck with it now. We're not gonna go back and reshoot everything. I've never been more happy that a show was over than The ed Gen Monster.
Speaker 3: And what did you just start watching yesterday?
Speaker 1: I sort of watching one Bailey recommended. It is a book by Stephen King called eleven two sixty three, And that was the day that Kennedy got shot. And it's really a fascinating, absolutely fictional based around history of a guy who finds a time portal that goes back to try to stop the assassination of JFK. The problem is he can't go back to the day he goes back and lands three years earlier, so he has to live in the past for three years to stop the assassination JFK. And I told Susan, I said, I don't know whether it's your thing or not, and she's like, yeah, let's try it.
Speaker 4: So we watched the first episode last night. It's quite good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, good. I'm glad.
Speaker 5: I knew you would like it, and I've been telling you to watch it for like a year, so I'm glad you're doing it.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, yeah, five people were hospitalized after a helicopter crashed in Huntingdon Beach, California, on Saturday. It was in a beachside parking lot. You've probably seen the videos of this helicopter like spinning and then it like you know, it's hovering, then it spins around and then it crashes. Five people injured, some more seriously than others. And then I posted on there was a video of it. I said, never ever get into a helicopter. And I will tell you this right now as a pilot myself, never get into a helicopter, especially a tour helicopter, because the only way those things make money is if they're up in the air shuttling you back and forth to see the Statue of Liberty. If they're on the ground because they need mechanical work, they're not making any money, so they'll put them things up in the air even when they shouldn't because they're making money. And somebody wrote on there they said my dad was an army ranger pilot in like Vietnam or something like that, and he said something like airplanes want to be in the sky, helicopters want to fall out of the sky. And I'm like, okay, I'm sold, so I listen. I've been in plenty of helicopters on tours and things like that. I was always a little bit nervous. I'll never get into another one. The only time I'll get into a helicopter is if I get recruited into the military. Yeah, or I get metavat because I got into a car wreck.
Speaker 5: Do you think you will be drafted into the military at this point?
Speaker 1: Let's hope not okay, let's just hope not all right? One more story on Dave's Dirt. We're gonna wrap things up. Brought to you by six one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law.
Speaker 2: If you're a fan of Demi Levado, exciting news because she might be eyeing a tour coming up because apparently her one night show had a four thousand person capacity at the Hollywood Palladium Lladium Palladium and it sold out in twenty five minutes with two hundred thousand people.
Speaker 4: Is not crazy you?
Speaker 2: So now there's talk of moving that concert and of taking the show on the road, which she has had new music?
Speaker 3: Does she drop a new album? Is that what it was?
Speaker 2: I know she's had new music recently, so that would make sense.
Speaker 4: We're all looking at each other like.
Speaker 3: She knows this. So yeah, if you like Demi Levado, you might be seeing her on tour soon.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: We're going to wrap up with one bonus story, and that is Domino's hired shaboo Z to come up with a new jingle and they were hoping for something along the lines about up I'm loving it, and they got this instead.
Speaker 4: Dumb I like it. I'm glad you guys like it.
Speaker 1: I think it is simple, but it's not catchy. It's not single longa bowl where I'm loving it.
Speaker 4: That's because it's new to you.
Speaker 3: We say pizza pizza, that's little Caesar.
Speaker 4: No, and that's cashy pizza pizza.
Speaker 3: It's not even no. This is at least a little jingle. Pizza pizza is just two words.
Speaker 4: It's not even like pizza. That's a genius. Though.
Speaker 1: Liberty liberty, liberty, liberty, that's catchy. That's genius. And Doug, somebody had to come up with that one. This one doesn't hit.
Speaker 4: Me, dumb ah.
Speaker 1: In a year, people will forgotten that jingle.
Speaker 3: Oh it probably would have been last. I don't even think it's gonna last a year.
Speaker 2: Dumb, you guys are it's I think if it is making my shoulders move as I hear it. It did what it's supposed to do, dumb, That's what I'm saying it over here.
Speaker 6: Apparently I'm gonna build a song to the whole thing, domb Another one?
Speaker 4: Is it weird? Done? We'll be back in a second. Talk back Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Leave it, talk back and tell us what's your favorite weird smell gasoline.
Speaker 4: Some people love the smell.
Speaker 1: Again, I love the smell of a diesel tractor like a road grader or a bulldozer. I love that smell. What is your favorite weird smell? It might be feet, that's okay. I want to hear what's your favorite weird smell? So open up the iHeartRadio, tap that red microphone and say like, who you are, where you're from, whatever, and then just tell us what's your favorite weird smell and why you like