Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Morning's five, it's six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Five and six to fifty five, y'all five, six fifty.
Speaker 1: Five, no, No.
Speaker 2: Tim is going for eleven today, which some say is a lucky number. But will it be lucky for Tim or will it be lucky for Monique? Who is the challenger this morning? It says here Monique is from Milford. Listen to this. She is headed to Castaway Bay in Cedar Point for her stepson's birthday.
Speaker 1: Are you going there today? Yes, sire? What a fun birthday? Hey, good morning.
Speaker 2: Are we taking the kids out of school and playing a little hookie?
Speaker 1: Yes? We are.
Speaker 2: Like birthday, Hey, brayln, happy birthday. Appreciate that? Is it just today or will you guys stay? You'll stay down there then.
Speaker 1: For the night?
Speaker 2: Worth day on the weekend. I love it, Oh my god, a full weekend at Cedar Point. Have fun, have a great time. All right, Tim, We're gonna lock you up in a proof area. Good luck to both.
Speaker 1: Of you guys.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: We all call him Timmy.
Speaker 2: And by the way, Tim, I loved watching you play, like watching you in action on our Instagram stories yesterday, hold on.
Speaker 1: Pulling back up? Oh sorry, he really can't hear me.
Speaker 2: Now say it again, Guys, Tim, I loved watching you play on our Instagram stories yesterday.
Speaker 1: Cool, okay, would you like this?
Speaker 2: Go check it out?
Speaker 1: There? You go?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Hold on if you're going back in? All right?
Speaker 2: Five questions? Whoever gets the most right wins. Tye always goes to the champion Monique. Question number one or Detroit Tigers lost Game two of the Wildcard Series in Cleveland. What's the name of the Tigers mascot?
Speaker 1: Three seconds? Oh?
Speaker 2: Question number two, Shannon is counting down the days until the sequel to Wicked hits theaters November the twenty First, what's the name of the Tony Award winning actress who plays Alphaba, the Wicked Witch of the West in the movies?
Speaker 1: Any clue?
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna take that as your guests, not Ariana Grande. That could be actually the right answer. Question number three. Kanye West posted a betrayal list on Instagram yesterday. His ex wife Kim Kardashian is on it. Who is Kanye's current wife?
Speaker 1: If you want? Question number four? The Detroit Pistons.
Speaker 2: What was the name of the venue they used to play at prior to moving to Little Caesar's Arena?
Speaker 1: Was that place? This is really tough, all right?
Speaker 2: Pass on that one and question number five. Question five, Sydney Sweeney and this former manager of Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber are officially an item.
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 2: Past?
Speaker 1: You're gonna have fun? I know you're not. She did that pretty well. Five. Yeah, that was her. She did it really well.
Speaker 2: She did, Tim, She did her own dumb drop there I love all right, here we go, Tim, Let's race through these ones.
Speaker 1: You'll get these right to a. Question number one.
Speaker 2: The Detroit Tigers lost Game two of the wild Card Series in Cleveland. What's the name of the Tigers mascot?
Speaker 1: Pre seconds? You got that right? Oh? Yes, you said pause ya. Question number two.
Speaker 2: Shannon is counting down the days until the sequel to Wicked hits theaters on November the twenty first. What is the name of the Tony Award winning actress who plays Alphaba the Wicked Witch of the.
Speaker 1: West, Cynthia Rivo? Yes?
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 1: Question number three.
Speaker 2: Kanye West posted a betrayal list on Instagram yesterday. His ex wife Kim Kardashian is on it. Who is Kanye's current wife?
Speaker 1: Every second. I have no idea he'd married again.
Speaker 2: Somebody's that crazy. Yes, Bianca censory is the answer to that one. And yes, there are some people out there that even get tattoos.
Speaker 1: Of Kanye on their butts. Who would do that? Question? Now?
Speaker 2: Four? The Detroit Pistons, prior to playing at Little Caesars Arena, played at this place what was.
Speaker 1: It called.
Speaker 2: The Palace Auburn Hill. I even talked about the malice at the Palace this morning. And question number five, Sydney Sweeney and this former manager of Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber are officially an item.
Speaker 1: What's his name? The evil horrific Scooter bri He's a businessman. Congratulations, I have flisty daughters. He is an evil, evil man.
Speaker 2: Oh yet, and you wouldn't invest in Taylor Swift because you can know you can make money with her music.
Speaker 1: I don't know the whole story, but the way it was gone.
Speaker 2: About a guy, all right, Congratulations, you have just won your eleventh.
Speaker 1: And money Mooney.
Speaker 2: After you get done with a Cedar Point and Castaway Bay, you're gonna be going out to Blake Farms, where you're gonna be hanging out with all the haunts. They've got some haunted attractions going on right now. You can get your tickets at Blakefarms dot Com through the end of the month. Congratulations to you got them for free.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. You're so welcome here, Tommy, thank you. Yeah, there you go. All right, we'll see you guys.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I stopped the uh it's Mojo in the Morning's five is six fifty five. That's what it was gonna play, and it was gonna say or the roses coming up next.
Speaker 1: She thinks he's cheating.