Speaker 1: Before we get into a scam here in a little bit, We're gonna phone scam in just a little bit with a five lies to tell your mom. Kevin would like to define something and have a defining moment here on the showy.
Speaker 2: I want you to be my dictionary. I want all of you to be my dictionary. This is more of me asking a question. Obviously I have my own thoughts, but I would like to start with hearing you alls. When you hear the word or you hear the phrase I'm dating someone, or if you say I'm dating someone, what does that mean to you?
Speaker 3: It means that you're off the market. Yeah, you are in a relationship with the person you're dating.
Speaker 4: Wow, Joe, you obvious.
Speaker 1: You know if you're dating somebody, you are. I believe you are exclusive. I think that you have to exclusively date. Although I know because if you're dating someone, if you just say hey, I'm dating, then that means you're dating around.
Speaker 5: You can do that.
Speaker 1: But if you say I'm dating someone, then that's the one person that you're dating. Now there there is a technicality to this whole thing, and the technicality is that you haven't settled on this is who I want to be with.
Speaker 2: You, lady and Bianca as well. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 1: Well, Bianca is married to somebody now she doesn't date them. She goes and she plans her life out Ladies talking.
Speaker 4: Or Hi, sorry, I'm running Brianna through some infos.
Speaker 5: Have you heard what? He what?
Speaker 2: His question was no, So the question go ahead. The topic is on dating and how you define dating. So if you say I'm dating someone, or if you ask someone what they're doing, like, oh, yeah, I'm dating, Like what does dating mean to you?
Speaker 5: Dating means in a relationship.
Speaker 6: If I'm seeing somebody, I'll say i'm seeing or talking to them.
Speaker 2: So if so, seeing someone is completely different and saying I'm dating.
Speaker 3: Someone, Yes, I'm seeing and dating to me is the same if I say I'm talking to somebody it's very fresh.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's fresh, but yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Still you're getting to know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's actually relationship.
Speaker 2: To me, yes, because seeing seeing to me says monogamy. To me, that means we're in a relate, like I'm seeing somebody. If so, this all came about because I feel like I'm dating someone but and I'm only going out on dates with this person, but we're not in a relationship, and in my mind just at a very base foundational, maybe immature, maybe child like definition, because we're going on dates and we're hanging out, we're dating, but it doesn't mean that we're dating each other. But it doesn't mean we're in a relation. Yeah, but we're not. I'm not in a relationship. I'm not in a relationship till I say, hey, we're in a relationship until we have that conversation.
Speaker 5: If I'm dating, we're just going on dates. Bro, like we dating we dayton not around though, But I'm saying but I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like to date around with a whole bunch of people. This is not how to operate. But it doesn't mean we're in a relationship, like we're going on days like we're dating.
Speaker 4: Why is this so important right now? Like why are you asking us this?
Speaker 2: Because I think I think the conversation needs to be had, and I also think that I like to get women's point of views and maybe the next that will be be asking her what she think.
Speaker 6: Is going on?
Speaker 4: That's the important question.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I want to talk to DD too.
Speaker 1: What would you feel like inside if you found out like playing my couch.
Speaker 4: Right now, and a couple of million people question.
Speaker 1: What would you feel like if if she said to you, yeah, I went out with this guy the other night.
Speaker 5: I wasn't true. I wasn't true.
Speaker 2: When you say that, yeah, I mean I would because again, that's her right, we're not in a relationship.
Speaker 4: But your stomach would you be like, oh crap?
Speaker 2: I mean I might feel a little way, but I wouldn't be Listen, I don't have a right to fill away. Okay, you know what I mean if that makes sense, because I.
Speaker 5: Haven't said don't do that.
Speaker 2: I think, as a man, if I feel a certain way about you, I don't want you dating other people, and I'm going to take the necessary steps not only vocalize that, but in my actions show you that.
Speaker 3: I want to ask my question, what is stopping you from wanting to be in a relationship with just her?
Speaker 5: You got to relax now that.
Speaker 1: It's way too who it is.
Speaker 3: And I finally got to see a photo of her, and if you're listening, you are stunningly beautiful.
Speaker 4: But like, why so, why are you so scared you like her?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: You know I asked myself those questions too, But for right now dating, I feel like I just have a different definite.
Speaker 5: I have a different definition.
Speaker 2: Than you are, like ya, because in my mind, it's like, what's the difference between dating and being in a relationship?
Speaker 4: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 8: So you are wanting you are in a relationship if you if you say you are dating Susie, you and Susie are exclusive and committed to each other as you are dating.
Speaker 1: Eating differently eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six sixty five six five four eight Texas ninety five five zero zero.
Speaker 5: Let's bring Miguel on the show here. Yeah, what's up, Miguel.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm an assimilar situation right now where I'm seeing somebody and to me, it feels like we're just like hanging out getting to know each other and going on dates. But I feel like she feels like we're in a relationship.
Speaker 5: Y'all having six.
Speaker 9: Here?
Speaker 5: Are you seeing other people too?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 5: Going on dates with other people? Are just her just her relation.
Speaker 6: I don't like to I don't like to go around and date either.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying, Migauel.
Speaker 2: We're just trying to understand who these people are, and by doing that, you have to speak.
Speaker 6: Time with them exactly, And I feel like until we one of us say like we're going exclusive, like we're going to date, then I don't feel like we're in a relationship.
Speaker 1: How would you feel, I always say this, How would you feel if somebody else was with your girl that you're seeing, dating whatever?
Speaker 6: Honestly, I wouldn't mind it.
Speaker 5: So when you have that wouldn't make you feel.
Speaker 10: Because I always feel you don't like her that much. Yeah, I always feel like that you don't like her. What does that answer tell y'all? The answer tells me, Yeah, that he's not into her at all. He's waiting for something better to come around. But if you start feeling like a little bit of man I don't.
Speaker 3: Like this or jealous this girl said to you, keV, stop shut up. Hey, no, you brought up the topics your fault. What if this girl said, hey, this weekend, I'm going away and you were like, oh, where are you going? I'm going to you know, Florida with some other guys. I'm going to Florida with Miguel for the weekend.
Speaker 2: How you feel, Phil, I would feel a little way, But that still doesn't mean that we're in a relationship. Do you I think you can like somebody and fill away. Like say, for example, when you were dating West early on, Let's put it back on you dating West early on, and you were starting to develop feelings, but you guys were just seeing each other or talking, and you asked him the same thing. He's like, yeah, I'm hanging out with the girl I felt the way relationship.
Speaker 5: Would you just like him enough to feel.
Speaker 4: That would not be okay with me? That would not have been okay with me.
Speaker 2: But would it be enough for you to say, Okay, I need to lock this down and be in a relationship simply because I just don't feel okay.
Speaker 3: No, But that would be that would give me a lot of information as to how I felt about him and what I wanted moving forward with him.
Speaker 5: And vice versa.
Speaker 1: The Miguel, that guy that just called up, Like his response to me says, he's not into this girl, that girl that he that he likes. How would you feel I'd be okay? Yeah, Well, either you're lying to us or you're not into it her. And by the way, you know what it goes back to. It goes back to when you're a kid. You remember when you were a kid and some kid was playing with your toy, and you saw you when your mother let some other kid play with your toy because they didn't have something.
Speaker 2: There's there's no sense of ownership here, or there's no sense of responsibility because again we haven't said we're in a relationship.
Speaker 5: So you have every right to operate the way.
Speaker 1: You don't need to sometimes say it. You can actually no, I think you do feel it. What's going on, Wanda Hey?
Speaker 7: So simply put, from a woman's perspective, it means I'm in a relationship. From a man's perspective, it means we just boing. Period. That's that's I had to say that because you know, I want.
Speaker 1: To get bleaked.
Speaker 11: But that's what I believe.
Speaker 7: That's what it is from a woman's A woman's mind is when she says she's dating this relationship, we you know, we're emotional. We want that that feeling a relationship. Of course, especially if we you know, baking cookies, you know, we become emotional. Man, they can they could just let go. They can do what they want and go about their business, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So it's easy for them.
Speaker 2: Ask Kevin if he's baking cookies, with us. I'm not putting nobody's business out there. I don't learn to be more protecting?
Speaker 5: Is he how?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 3: I know he really likes her because he just said that. Okay, never, you've never done that.
Speaker 2: I'm more sensitive to people's emotions. Now I'll be I'll be wild sometimes I'm on a while.
Speaker 5: Hey is it Laren?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, Hey, I'm I'm proud of you. I think you're ready to get caught.
Speaker 5: Ready it might be happening. I know Shannon just pointed that out.
Speaker 6: He asked that question. I heard the growth in his voice. He sounds like he's ready to get caught.
Speaker 4: What does that mean? Someone explained to get in a relationship?
Speaker 5: Is he saying ready to.
Speaker 4: Caught me be in a real Who makes up these dumb phrases?
Speaker 1: The culture? Shannon, I can't believe you don't you don't understand. I can't believe you don't understand that our vernacular. She's a kitch, Miranda.
Speaker 5: What's on? Miranda?
Speaker 6: Hell?
Speaker 11: Else?
Speaker 5: Hi? Miranda keV is ready to get caught? What's going on?
Speaker 11: So think about it in two different analogies. This way, you're giving all your energy to the person that you're dating. How are you supposed to truly authentically know that person when you're mixing energies with other people. Also, if you've got a dinner plate, you got your main andre on that dinner plate, that's who you're dating. How are you supposedly like supposed to actually and with all these side dishes?
Speaker 4: And keV only eats one thing at a time.
Speaker 11: Right, so you have to really enjoy the main course and not get distracted by all the.
Speaker 4: Main mashed potatoes, corn Cather.
Speaker 1: Kevin eats the sides before he gets to the main course. I think he only all. I think he likes the main course. Right now, Thanks Miranda, You guys are hold on and saying Amanda. We go from Miranda to Amanda. What's going on? Every lady wants to comment on this? What's going on?
Speaker 9: Oh? Yeah, hello, hi there, first time, long time. So my question in regards to this is, if you're dating, and if dating is considered exclusive, then say you decide that you know, I'm not really enjoying spending time with this person, do you have.
Speaker 11: To break up at that point?
Speaker 5: Great question? You tell us no, y'alla.
Speaker 2: Ones that say dating is in a relationship she asks me, I think you actually have to have some kind of verbalization of we're not going to see each other anymore, isn't work?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I think that you have to give, because you can't let somebody's feelings just lay.
Speaker 4: I don't strain her along if you're.
Speaker 1: Like so, if so, Amanda in Kevin's thing that he's in right now, Like there have been girls he hangs with, and then there have been girls he's tried to pursue.
Speaker 5: This is a.
Speaker 1: Girl that sounds like he is very interested in, so you know what I mean. So I think that this is I think you have to if you all of a sudden, Kevin say this isn't working, I.
Speaker 5: Think you have to verbalize it ain't working. I would do that for sure.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but right now it is working.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's working. We're dating though, we're.
Speaker 5: Going on date Kevin's that means we're dating, right, Kevin's exclusive? Are you exclusive?
Speaker 4: Is that sweat or is that your glow from your facial.
Speaker 5: It's definitely the glow. Sout Olivia and Naked.
Speaker 2: Detroit, BISNX, Mosquite Grandmothers, BIMs, Timy Doe and I are.
Speaker 6: Radio Station Guaranteed.
Speaker 5: Hman three great radio.
Speaker 1: Stations, one stupid show, MOSTO in the Morning. I want to give you a word that will make you one thousand dollars rich. Sure, actually probably already have that spent. I'm sure with all the bills that you have. Want to get your bills paid. Go enter the word fun up under the cash contest on Mojo in the Morning dot Com. We pay your bills thirteen times a day. It's our first chance to give you an opportunity to get some money from iHeart. Let Uncle Bobby give you money, as Kevin likes to call him. Go answer the word fun f u N to nine five five zero zero Mojo on the Morning dot Com. I don't know why I said nine to five zero zero.
Speaker 5: I'll do it.
Speaker 1: I'll do a text contest coming up here in about twenty five minutes. Yes, Mojo on the Morning dot Com. Enter it on Mojo on the Morning dot Com. Do not text us