Speaker 1: It's the second date up date module in the morning. All right, why are you not getting a call back?
Speaker 2: We're going to find out Cameron is getting ghosted after going out on a date, and we're going to find out what's going on today, Cameron.
Speaker 1: How you doing, buddy?
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm all right.
Speaker 1: What's going on doing? Okay? So you guys were met online? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I met her on Tinder?
Speaker 1: Okay, met on Tinder. What did you guys do on your date? Went to a Red Wings game?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, last night. I like that.
Speaker 2: So we went to a Red Wings game and then after the game was over with what did you guys do?
Speaker 3: I mean, we didn't kiss or anything. I just brought her home and that was it and that was it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, what do you do? Do you hogger? Did you give her like a little hug? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I went in for the hug because you know, she was cool.
Speaker 1: Do you think the vibes were good at the game? Like, were you guys getting along?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I thought it was really good.
Speaker 3: Don't I don't really know what's going on because it seemed like good vibes and she seemed great.
Speaker 5: By We don't think it's a bad thing that you didn't kiss or do anything at like.
Speaker 1: I actually think that.
Speaker 5: That's really nice and respectful that the date ended with a hug and that was it.
Speaker 1: Leaver wanting more.
Speaker 2: She's on the phone with us. We're going to find out what's going on. Raina is on with us right now. Cameron, say hi to Raina. Hey, Hey, hey, Raina?
Speaker 1: What's going on? How you doing today?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I'm okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you nervous or are you uncomfortable? What are you? You sound like you're not as excited to be on the air with us.
Speaker 6: Well, it's kind of weird just to be, you know, to get a call.
Speaker 2: From Okay, all right, well guys, what's going on? Is everything okay? Is there a chance that we could have another date with Cameron?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Why is that?
Speaker 6: Well? He just I mean he's not He's not what I saw he was he was going to be.
Speaker 1: I don't know what did you think he was going to be?
Speaker 6: He just don't know. He just looks totally different.
Speaker 2: I guess, so he looks different. Did Why does he look different? What is different about Cameron? I'm assuming you were looking at pictures of him?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, he didn't like Yeah, he was on Tinder, and like he doesn't look anything like his photos.
Speaker 2: So what's the difference if you don't mind us asking just to get a perspective on what you were thinking compared to what he looks like.
Speaker 6: He's like one hundred and fifty pounds heavier at least. He just yeah, it's not I mean, I'm just not my type of guy. I'm not really into that. Not my idea of the man Cameron.
Speaker 2: Our pictures deceiving that you that you have on your profile or up on social media.
Speaker 7: Or or.
Speaker 3: They're of me. Uh they're a couple of years older, I guess, but like it's still my faith, you know, my my weight fluctuates.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 3: I think that's kind of crazy. Man, I'm the same person. Yeah, I didn't. I didn't expect this.
Speaker 6: You're like a whole person skinnier in those pictures, So it's just I did not expect that.
Speaker 1: Well that's not nice. But like.
Speaker 3: People gaining his weight all the time, man, I didn't. Yeah, okay, uh, but I'm still the same Mags.
Speaker 2: But Raina, did you have fun at the game though, at least, like did you did you enjoy does his looks matter when you're going out and going to a game.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, I mean it was fine. We had a good time. Like he's a nice guy, like he you know, like we got along okay. But like I'm just not I'm just not like I'm just not into that. It's not jail.
Speaker 4: Is there a reason why I like what, Cameron? Is there a reason why you still have these pictures as your many pictures and not more recent photo.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel good in them. I mean my face is the same, I've gained a little more weight. Yeah, but like I don't know, and they make me feel the way I actually feel, and I'll probably get back there at some point.
Speaker 1: I mean it.
Speaker 3: Comes and goes, you know. So he just caught me at a at a big moment, I guess.
Speaker 2: And I gotta be honest with you. I mean, I will tell you this. People do it all the time. People post their good stuff. I mean, my photo that's up on my social is definitely my best, but it looks like you well, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, not from the not from the waist down. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't wait, I'm feeling bad for this poor guy because I've I've gone through that, but I.
Speaker 1: Was really bad for him too.
Speaker 5: It does not define who he is or what he would feel like in a relationship or anything. However, I can see where Rena was, you know, where she saw him for the first time. I was like, wait, you don't look like the guy like I understand that she was taken aback by that.
Speaker 1: And this happens to women all the time. I'm sure guys too, you mean where women where women? Yeah? Hey, Amanda, what's going on?
Speaker 8: Good morning everyone, what's going on?
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts?
Speaker 8: Well, girl, girl, I'm not saying you're wrong because that happened to me in the past. Matched with a guy online, met him in person, he was significantly heavier. Granted, I still found him very attractive, and I had no issue with the weight game, but it is extremely deceiving. And it's not to put him down by any means, not by any means. But when you're putting yourself out there like that, you want the other person to have an accurate representation of you so that one something like this doesn't happen, and two you want them to be attracted to you now, not what you look like two or three years ago. But girl, all respectfully. You you you say it a little better? Yeah, I doesn't mean to look like the whole person heavier. That's kind of wrong.
Speaker 6: I was trying not to say it at all.
Speaker 3: I didn't I didn't even.
Speaker 6: Want to say it at all. And then I get called by the radio to like I explained that I was trying to not say anything.
Speaker 7: Get that.
Speaker 9: But yeah, I'm not saying you're wrong.
Speaker 1: Am everybody born with TechEd Emily? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Hi? Good morning?
Speaker 7: How are you guys?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 1: What's happening with you? Would you want to say?
Speaker 6: I just wanted to say, honestly, I think he watched the bullet He sounds like a loser, and he cut on a good day, and you know, I think that he can do way better.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right? Not happy with uh raina hair? What's up, Lisa?
Speaker 9: My question is what's the what's how much difference was his weight?
Speaker 1: Cameron? She said, a bottling? Then the two leader? Cameron?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, do you have a number on how much weight difference there is from the photos?
Speaker 1: That's really none of your business? Okay, all right? He said, none of our business.
Speaker 9: I get it, all right, Turning ugly, Andrew what's up, Andrew? Hey, I just think Raina was super shallow for the way that she, you know, didn't give him a chance, and I think she should have just been a little bit more upfront with him as to why and instead of ghosting just making him feel really bad.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Apparently she didn't know the right way to go about saying it, and some people have called her out seeing she's mean, so maybe she just didn't want to go through the mean parts of his face.
Speaker 1: Anthony, what's up?
Speaker 7: What's going on? This is a first time, technically a long time. I was on the other day.
Speaker 1: You got me. Okay, what's going on? Delivery?
Speaker 7: Okay? I think the girl she's correct. I mean, she could have been so blaint about it, but it could have been a little nicer about it. I guess she's not wrong at all. If I would have went on a date and there's a whole human more extra that I didn't see him.
Speaker 1: Anything, Anthony, Listen, here's the deal. It's not about It's not about that. It's about who the person is. And you went to a game having fun. I mean, come on, yeah, come on, man.
Speaker 7: If I'm looking, if I see some beautiful girl and I go and don't see a beautiful girl, like are you saying I'm looking for?
Speaker 2: Are you seeing that big girls can't be beautiful Anthony, No, they can.
Speaker 1: That's what we listen.
Speaker 4: We are trying to be nice and respectful and we should be. But at the same time, false advertisement is a real thing. And if you, if you, if you show up to your favorite restaurant and they say you're gonna come out with it with the big steak and the fries and they bring you out a little bitty veggie play, you gonna be bad.
Speaker 1: You'll be perfectly.
Speaker 3: Thank you. You got my back right.
Speaker 2: There, especially poor Cameron. Camer would be upset if you got one of them. God, Cameron, I gotta be honest with you. I think you're a wonderful guy, and I think there are plenty of absolutely ladies that would love to hang out with you. And I think you're gonna do fine, my friend.
Speaker 1: Oh God, get up.
Speaker 3: This is the home of the thirty on the thirty, back frown, second Date update and more roses.
Speaker 1: This is Mojo in the Morning,