Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five it's six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Five and six fifty five, Yeah, five and six fifty five. It's been a fun couple of weeks here with our Mojo pays your grocery bills brought to you by Kroger. Remember your Easter groceries and everything you'll need for the family available in the Detroit in Toledo areas with Kroger upcam. We're giving you a chance to win a ten thousand dollars shopping spree, which is so huge.
Speaker 1: My goodness. Uh.
Speaker 2: We have on the phone with us this morning from Napoleon. Where is Napoleon, Lindy? What was that?
Speaker 1: Where is Napoleon? So it's about a half hour south of Toledo.
Speaker 2: Okay, from Napoleon. Is it Ohio or Michigan, Ohio? From Napoleon, Ohio. Welcome Lindy to the show. Google it same. It's nice to have you here. We have Marcus from Sylvania. I like it. Two people from Ohio playing against each other today.
Speaker 1: What's up? Guys? How you doing? What's going?
Speaker 2: But do me a favor of Marcus if you get a chance, I want you to go to the Costco nearest you and go say hello to my friend jay Ye who is over there in the bakery section.
Speaker 1: Okay, got it, we'll do he.
Speaker 2: Is, he's my buddy and he was just texting me a good morning just a second ago. Lindy, I'm gonna have you go first, Marcus, you're gonna go second. I'm gonna lock you up in a sound proof aio. So say goodbye, bye, right bye. Five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. If there is a tie, we will have a tie breaker question. And remember both of you guys are gonna end up winners. We'll give you both fifty dollars per gift cards. Question number one, Lindy, Zach Bryan is celebrating a big birthday today. He is turning thirty. Why is Zach famous.
Speaker 1: For his divorce? Why is he celerity? What's that? What's his occupation? All right?
Speaker 2: Question number two. Although I didn't did he get a divorce? I don't even know if he got a divorce or something? Now he was just dating he was Question number two. Speaking of birthdays, Logan Paul celebrated his yesterday. What's the name of the popular drink that Logan created?
Speaker 1: Thirty seconds I don't know that one.
Speaker 2: Question number three. We were just talking about this. The US launched a space shuttle into Moon. What's the name of that shuttle? Question number four. Tiger Wood's girlfriend says that she is standing by her man in the wake of his d w I arrest. Who is his girlfriend?
Speaker 1: It's Trump, but I don't remember her.
Speaker 2: So just throw guests out there of a girl's name, Christina, Christina Trump?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Question number five. The Summer House drama is still trending today, with stars like John Hamm and Andy Cohen commenting on the scandal. What network is Summer House on.
Speaker 1: HBO?
Speaker 2: Let's bring back your challenger and see how he does.
Speaker 1: Lendy struggled a little bit. You only got two out of five.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's the story, though, Marcus, I would have missed easily question number two, and I would probably have missed question number five, So the questions are not altogether easy. So we're going to see what happens here ready. Question number one. Zach Bryan is celebrating a big birthday today. He is turning thirty. Why is Zach famous?
Speaker 1: Yes? Question number two.
Speaker 2: Speaking of birthdays, Logan Paul celebrated his yesterday what's the name of the popular drink that Logan.
Speaker 1: Created, Prime Energy? Yes? All right? Question number three.
Speaker 2: Last night, the USA launched a space shuttle into space to go to Moon.
Speaker 1: What's the name of that shuttle? Look at this guy you wrote?
Speaker 2: Question number four. Tiger Wood's girlfriend says she's standing by her man in the wake of his d w I arrest. What's his girlfriend's name? Yes, and a perfect score if you get this one right. The Summer House drama is still trending, with stars like John Hamm and Andy Cohen commenting on the scandal. What network is Summer House?
Speaker 1: On? Man, we might have to brand day, Marcus, very good man.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what, Lyndy and I aren't that smart, but I gotta tell you well not I'm not that smart.
Speaker 1: Lindy, You're okay, you just had a bad day.
Speaker 2: Hey, both you guys, fifty dollars gift cards to Kruger. Lindy, We're gonna give you one shot at ten grand. All you need is one shot. Marcus, you got two chances, okay, because you won. All right, you guys, hang on the phone for just one second and we'll get you set up. All right, make it up all right, don't go anywhere. Guys, just don't go anywhere.
Speaker 1: In the morning's five is six fifty five five five