Speaker 1: Money, money, bigcom a financial ninja. Your next lesson is about to begin.
Speaker 2: This is the Bloomberg Money Minute on seven hundred WLWA.
Speaker 1: All right, Gina Servetti was his So on a Friday morning, Good morning, how you doing?
Speaker 3: Good morning, Steve, Happy Halloween, It's Friday. What could be better?
Speaker 1: I see candy in my future? Absolutely, and you're probably right on that. We got to work though. YouTube TV subscribers are missing some channels that were there when they went to bed last night. What happened here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just to follow up on this YouTube TV Disney dispute where Disney's channel lineup is missing today from YouTube TV, as you've been reporting. Just want to add here that Google owned YouTube did say that you can get a twenty dollars credit if this dispute drags on, but it just started. And also we are seeing Disney shares under a little bit of pressure here this morning, down about a half of her percent the opening ball, Steve.
Speaker 1: Already, and some communities pushing back on the massive build out of the huge data centers fueled by AI.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it seems that there are some communities taking the not in my backyard approach when it comes to this massive buildout of these facilities. Microsoft is warning its investors that local backlash could present a risk to its plans. Opposition is growing toward these data center projects. They often require huge amounts of electricity. Bloomberg has reported that this is starting to drive up utility bills for consumers, and also these projects come with local tax breaks as well.
Speaker 1: All right, and less than ninety minutes to market open. What are you seeing now?
Speaker 3: Well, things are looking good right across the board here getting a big boost from technology this morning. On those futures now futures up seventy eight, SMP futures up fifty six. The Nasdaq futures are the real standout here up three hundred and fifty four from Bloomberg. Ginas Cervetti on news Radio seven hundred WLW Right, It's.
Speaker 1: A ten Friday morning, Halloween Talking TV. We got to talk matters family for Halloween. Matt Rouse with us. Matt, how are you?
Speaker 4: I'm doing all right? How about you?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 1: Can't wait for Halloween. One of my favorite nights of the year, and not only trick or treating, hanging out with the neighbors, passing out candy. Halloween's a big deal. On TV tonight.
Speaker 4: Well, it is.
Speaker 5: One of the aspects this time around is that they just launched on HBO this new series based on Stephen King's IT franchise called it Welcome to Darry And the first episode aired on Sunday and it was really super gruesome and scary, all the things you want it to be. But they're making the second available, second episode available ahead of time, so as of today you can stream it on HBO Max before it airs on HBO on Sunday, but so you can watch it all weekend. Supposed that they're just giving that as a little treat, I guess you would call it.
Speaker 4: But you can also.
Speaker 5: Watch marathons all over the place, including marathons of scary movies from way back when. And one of my favorite destinations of all time is Turner Classic Movies, and all day long they're running classic horror movies, including the foundational universal films like the original Invisible Man, The Dracula with Bella Lagosis, Mummy and Frankenstein with Boris Karloff and then the Brider Frankenstein one of the all time greats. Or you could go over to the FXX cable channel they're running Simpsons episodes. They're Halloween Treehouse of Horror episodes. There are like thirty four of those. Because the show has been on for so long. That's like seventeen hours of Simpson's Halloween specials that you could be watching all day long. The nostalgia channel Antenna TV is running Bewitched episodes all day, and maybe somewhere out there there's probably an Adams Family channel in one of those you know those fast channels that are the pre the free streamers where they devote entire channels to TV shows. Maybe the Adams Families out there. That was one of my all time favorites. That and the Monsters. Remember that those those two sixty shows they aired the same seat. They both only ran for two seasons, but they were on the very same year, So there was something in the water of television that said we wanted to watch.
Speaker 4: Those crazy, funny ghouls. But you can watch probably.
Speaker 5: Halloween themed programming and movies all over the place, the sci fi channels running more contemporary horror movies all day, climaxing with the final Halloween movie. For now, the final Halloween movie. They may always come back, but anyway, all that stuff, so if you want to if you want to spend your Halloween in front of the television, there's all kinds of options.
Speaker 1: I love those old Dracula Frankenstein Bright of Frankenstein movies. Those are those are great. Way we were speaking of Turner classics. If you're a fan of Robert Redford, what are they doing here?
Speaker 5: Well on Sunday, if you were a fan of Robert Redford, who passed away in Timber at the age of eighty nine, they're devoting an entire day on Sunday to his classic movies, starting with things like Barefoot in the Park, which was one of those early ones for him, but then during the day it really builds to his big ones like All the President's Men and The Sting, And in primetime they're going to show Butch Casside and The Sundance Kid and The Way We Were, which is one of those. When he passed away, I said, you know, I hadn't watched that movie in a really long time, so now I have a chance to. So if you are a fan of his movies, Turner classic movies.
Speaker 4: They tend to do that.
Speaker 5: We're doing the trip, doing the tributes, and so that's kind of a big deal for him, if that's what you would rut to spend your Sunday doing, I really couldn't argue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, I can't watch to watch the sting again. That was one of my favorites.
Speaker 4: Thanks wonderful. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've got a guilty pleasure alert going on here. What does that mean?
Speaker 5: Well, that means this is a show that they have not supplied to critics ahead of time, which means it's probably trashy fun that they don't think that they need the critics to weigh in on. And it's a show that's going to premiere on on Hulu on Tuesday from Ryan Murphy who's given us hits over the years, everything from Niptok to Glee to you name it to the current nine one one shows. But this one is called All's Fair like All's Fair and Love and More. But All's Fair is set in this all female law firm. They specialize in divorce law, so the cases are going to be really juicy, but the cast is just out of this world. Kim Kardashian is the star, alongside Naomi Watts, Nacy Nash, Sarah Paulson, who's been in all kinds of Ryan Murphy shows and Glenn Close for crying out loud. They're all playing these lawyers who are dealing with these really juicy cases. In the trailer they show clients that include Brooks Shields and Jennifer Jason Lee and Judith Light really really fun actors. So the guest stars are going to be great. I also love the characters' names. They're like out of romance novels characters names Alura Grant, Liberty, Ronson, Emerald Green, Carrington Lane. It's like, what are they doing here? So, if we're lucky, this could be a show that may play like seaw to Rhyme's Scandal or something. It looks really sleek and really swank. It looks also like just utter trash, so it could be a lot of fun. If you're fed up with the Real Housewives, you can watch these unreal lawyers I suppose. But that's starting on Tuesday. They're going to drop three episodes. It'll air weekly and imagine it's getting a lot of buzz.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 1: I like high class trash too. HBO trying to get a new comedy was I love La tell me about it?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 6: That one they're hoping for.
Speaker 5: The Zei guys hit the zeit guys, like they did with the show several years ago called Girls, which Lena Dunham created. This is a woman named Rachel Sennett who's created this show about these twenty somethings in Los Angeles. It's a lot about influencers, TikTok stars, people who are trying to make a name for themselves by just making a name for themselves.
Speaker 4: It's one of those shows that you're.
Speaker 5: Either going to really love these characters, you're really going.
Speaker 4: To hate these characters.
Speaker 5: But it's one of those shows that's trying to tap into a certain vibe of today. And so whereas Girls was set on the East Coast, I Love La has set on the West. So it's maybe like a West Coast Girls, or maybe like a Girl's for the Influence generation. So again, this is a show that's going to get some attention. Whether you love it or not, that's going to be up to you.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: Also on Sunday and I guess completely different, what is this new twist on Robinhood on MGM plus.
Speaker 5: Well, it's given you a new origin story for Robinhood. It's a period piece. So again MGM plus is one of those channels you might not even know you have, but they're going it's pretty lavish treatment of this guy. Take a little bit more seriously because he loses his dad, he loses his mom, and he's going to fight against the Sheriff of Nottingham. Casting is pretty good here. The Sheriff of Nottingham is the villain of the piece is played by Sean Bean, who a lot of people remember from the first season of Game of Thrones. So it's that kind of a period adventure piece. So yeah, if you're looking for something very different, kind of a throwback Robinhood, it reminds you that there's something for everybody on TV. You can watch the most contemporary show, or you can go and watch them fight in the woods of Sherwood Forest.
Speaker 1: You never really know, right, And fans of The Squid Game the series.
Speaker 5: Is over, well, yeah, the series is finished, but they're going to keep the franchise going with the reality show. They've aired one season of what they call Squid Game the Challenge, where real people they dress up in those tracksuits and there's four hundred and fifty six of them and they play these really elaborate games that are twist on children's games, But unlike in the TV series Squid Game, when you lose, you're not eliminated for good. You're not killed, just a little squid of ink goos off the show that you've been eliminated, and as they just keep dropping because the casualty rate on the show is very, very high. At the end, whoever wins is going to win like four point fifty six million dollars, so it's a huge payday. But the strategy and the games are elaborate and crazy. They create new games each season. They've already renewed this for a third season, but the second season drops on Tuesday.
Speaker 4: So if you're a.
Speaker 5: Fan of the Squid Game, maybe someday you could.
Speaker 4: Play it yourself. You never know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I gonna put you on the spot. It's Halloween night, it's TV or move. What is our TV critic favorite Halloween movie or TV show? What are you watching?
Speaker 5: Well, you know, I'm probably gonna watch the original Halloween. Who is John Carpenter Halloween? That is like that is like a really that always seems to really hit the spot and set the mood. Somebody who's streaming it somewhere. I have looked it up to see who's doing it. Probably on Peacock. I think they have the Halloween movies, but somebody does, and so I'm probably going to seek that out or if i can't find it on streaming, I do have the DVD.
Speaker 1: There you go. Great music from that movie.
Speaker 4: Halloween, that too exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. Hey, Matt Roush, TV critic. How do we connect with you?
Speaker 5: TV Insider dot com and TV guide magazine.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll talk to you next Friday. Thanks so much. It's coming up on eight nineteen. Chuck Ingram's in here this morning, Chuck, Yes, sir, I changed my costume again. I've been changing all morning.
Speaker 6: You're killing me.
Speaker 1: I got this mobile police scanner I'm walking around in here, and I got my baseball cap on backwards. I'm going as Buck Ingram, the traffic reporter.
Speaker 6: Well I like that, hey.
Speaker 1: To care for how you say it? Absolutely uh huh. What is that hat that you're going to be wearing tonight? What's it on? Secred treat leader, trick or treat leader? I like, I gotta get me one of those.
Speaker 2: When I was a when I was a bit younger, and we lived at our old house I used to have the chuck Wagon that I would take around with the kids. Of course, the kids, they I'd make them walk. That's because the wagon helped the pizza and beer and we'd trade.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: When you see buck Ingram tonight, say hello, I certainly will. What's the roads doing now? From the U S Health Traffic Center.
Speaker 2: With a stroke every second clowns and so does your team home to rapid life saving treatment and clinical trials. You see Health is a clear choice for stroke care. Learn more at u see health dot com. Cruise continue to work with the accident on eastbound seventy four is ramped and Bed two seventy five. That ramp is blocked off. Traffic is backing up through Miami Town westbound. They've opened up boat lanes now, so traffic's starting to move a bit better. From Harrison Rye Boat on southbound two seventy five, traffic is heavy because you can't go to eastbound seventy four. Some folks are going down to Miami Town and doing an end around there and joining the delays on the eastbound side. I hope you were following the law southbound seventy five that slows through the lock when split and cleaning up a wreck on Montana near Anaconda. Chuck Ingram, News Radio, seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like a differential calculus traffic report this morning, OK, the night first warning weather forecast center. Look at like this sunshine today, It's going to be partly cloudy. Sky's overcast later in the day. Breezy high fifty five great for trigger treating in football tonight low fifties and dry for both of them. It's forty at your severe weather station. News Radio, seven hundred WLW. Coach Zach Taylor joining us next Money Morning, then Foe to help you invest like a bro. Feel free to take notes. This is the Boomburn Moneyment Actual one, seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: We told you yesterday that Universal Music had reached an agreement with the AI music startup Udo. Now we're learning that Udo subscribers are angry about the deal, which settle the copyright lawsuit. Under the agreement, Ai Music creations by Udio subscribers cannot be uploaded to streaming services or used in personal content, and must stay on the Udo app. That's triggered a social media backlash among its subscribers. Netflix has approved a ten for one stock split to make its share price more accessible for employees who take part in the company's stock option program. Netflix is just one of ten stocks in the SMP five hundred that is valued at one thousand dollars or more per share. And Kroger is teaming up with Uber to give its online grocery shoppers restaurant delivery options. Uber said it's making hundreds of thousands of restaurants available to Kroger customers on the grocer's app and website. Uber customers starting early next year will have access to grocery delivery for more than twenty six hundred store from Bloomberg. Ginas Cervetti on NewsRadio seven hundred doubl.
Speaker 1: W, seven hundred WLW in Cincinnati, it is Halloween around the tri State. I thought we talked to Brenda Peter's sellers with us this morning. Hey Brenda, good morning. How are you.
Speaker 7: I'm doing great? How are you doing?
Speaker 1: State? Good?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 1: You're the author of you Slept Where question mark? Because you slept a lot of places in your life and some of them are spooky, right, Yes, I would do that.
Speaker 7: I slept in all the ten most haunted places in America that the Usa paper had at that time.
Speaker 1: Oh goodness, why would you do that?
Speaker 7: Because it's on the list and because it's there.
Speaker 1: Oh goodness, Well I asked you a couple of them. Is it true that you were the first guest to stay in the silence of the Lamb's House in Pennsylvania? Yes, I was, Oh goodness, And how did that work out?
Speaker 7: Well, that was a little scary because I had a car issue and I was late getting to the property and as soon as you walk into the house it was dark. But then they had a life size Hannibal in the corner that I didn't see. So opened the door, you know, my motion said it all and Hannibal goes come closer. No, And I did scream like a little girl because I wasn't expecting that boys to come out. So that was pretty creepy, but it was really funny too.
Speaker 1: Oh goodness, I'm not going to sleep tonight. Rhode Island, the Conjuring House, that's when you slept in.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was a tour that I did, and then I didn't actually stay at that one. But at the time, they weren't letting people say you could do a say on or like a ghost in a ghost hunt. But I actually did go to that and that was pretty good. I do have a link of that house on my website at Debt Debut Debut, Brenda pratersellers dot com that people can go and actually look at that the Contry House.
Speaker 1: All right, the book again, you slept where you slept a lot of places. We're talking about the spooky ones to day. What is the spookiest, scariest place or house that you've slept in or stayed at.
Speaker 7: Uh, Well, the one that I was staying it was that was creepy. Was done in Key West, was called the weather Station Inn, and it was during the day. I was at My husband began and he doesn't hear very well, but he kept saying, well, why are you coming in and out of here? I was getting ready, We're getting ready to check out. It's eleven o'clock during the day, broad daylight. And he said, well, you keep coming in and out of here, and I said, well, no, because I'm getting ready. But honest to goodness, Steve is I walked in this room, I saw this broad daylight. I saw the floor go creek, creek, creek, and then the door knob go, jingle, jingle, jingle with my own eyes. Oal, this bizarre because it's during the day and I saw what there was no alcohol evolved or anything that supping the walk at in the day. So went to the front desk and I said, well, how did you make that floor do that? Because I said, I saw it move as if somebody's walking, and they just kind of blew it off and said, well, you're in Key West.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to sleep all weekend. Now, one more, one more here? Did you sleep in a historic morgue in the Lake of the Gosarts, Missouri?
Speaker 7: Yes, that was really cool. They have preserved that building and that was really cool because you could actually get up on the slab where people were, oh my.
Speaker 1: Goodness, and you went to the you went to the in cold bloodhouse, the big popul one in Kansas. Was that spooky? Yeah.
Speaker 7: I couldn't get close to that when they have that kind of block doll for doggers, but I actually did get to see it. I thought that was pretty cool because I had just finished listening to the book, so that was really cool just to be there and see it is the same house. And with the telephoto lends, you can really see the house very well.
Speaker 1: Wow, hey, Brenda Praiter Sellers. The book is called You Slept Where, and we visited some of the spooky ones for Halloween. How do we get the book?
Speaker 7: Well, you can get it on my website at Debbie DeBie Dad Yet Brenda Pratersellers dot com or Amazon hazard as well. And it's also an audible for the audible listeners.
Speaker 1: All right, if I'm not shaking, we'll call you next Halloween.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, that sounds great.
Speaker 1: See goodness, gracious, I'm not going to sleep for a month now, Chuck. Guess what date is?
Speaker 6: This is Halloween. This is Halloween.
Speaker 1: I've been changing my costumes every hour or so here this morning.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I bet you that was really special in that studio.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 1: I brought some construction paper with me. I made this pig. Well right there, you get the pig nose. Oh yeah, and don't tell my wife, but I took her quilt off the sofa this morning. Oh no, And I'm a pig and a blanket.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's really weak. Yeah, there's the crickets again.
Speaker 2: Oh no, although I will say of all of them, that's the best of the morning. There you go, that's the one I would repeat. The other one's hot and telling you what you need.
Speaker 1: You know, there's some lazy people out there that I haven't got their costume yet, so we're here to help them, oh, with low cost and quick costumes for Halloween.
Speaker 2: Really, it sounds like you've got a couple of ideas and.
Speaker 1: You take a black T shirt it inside out and make it look like a road. Tape a fork to your stomach and you're a fork in the road.
Speaker 6: Way ahead of you on that one.
Speaker 1: Tape a quarter to your back and you're a quarter back. That doesn't cost you anything. That's whatever you're wearing. Oh, trust me, it'll cost you. How about this one? You got a whole bunch of sponges and tape, You tape it all over yourself and you're self absorbed.
Speaker 6: Holy cow, you're gonna tire the drummer out.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I should have been a comedian, right. Well, well, here's an easy one. You just wear your normal clothes tonight and carry a stuffed bear and you're the bare minimum. I didn't like that one. My favorite one this morning that I was dressed at is doctor Johnny Fever from w k RP in Cincinnati. Well, yes, and you know why why so I can say booger on the air. That was his thing there, it was. We started out pretty good with traffic. How's it winding up?
Speaker 2: Still with a couple of problems, but it's starting to The backups from the problems are starting to get better. This from the u SEE Health Traffic Center. With a stroke, every second counts, and so does your team. Home to rapid life saving treatment and clinical trials. You See Health is the clear choice for troke care. Learn more at uce health dot com. I still see the eastbound seventy four ramp at the north two seventy five ramp. The coal ringe split blocked off that from the earlier accident, but I'm no longer seeing a huge delay to get by and better news on westbound two seventy five in northern Kentucky. The highway was shut down for a wreck near Turkey Foot. That's open again, so traffic getting better between Taylor Mill and Dixie Chuck Ingram News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: The name first oneing Weather Forecast Center. This afternoon, sunny to partly cloudy, overcast, breezy, We're gonna get to fifty five for football tonight. If you're going to the East Central game, Fenwick's taking on Brookville holy Cross at Bellevue. It looks like seven o'clock around the Tri State. Partly cloudy in fifty and that's pretty much the Trick or Treat forecast looking pretty good. Supposed to be dry Hi tomorrow fifty five again partly to mostly cloudy skies forty one around the Tri State. At your severe weather station, news radio seven hundred WLW. Beer Dave joins me next. Already you know what that means. It's Friday and it's time to talk to Beer Dave. Beer Dave, how you doing?
Speaker 4: Hey, Happy, Happy Halloween, Steve.
Speaker 1: I like that hoppy Halloween there you go, special time, a lot of Halloween events. Let's get to him here. Kicking off tonight, Third Eye in Hamilton. What's going on there?
Speaker 8: So they're having their Halloween horror excravaganza. And one of the cool things is they're doing a Halloween candy themed beer. And this is a chocolate raspberry sour, which means it's probably gonna be on the tart side.
Speaker 4: But this looks pretty impressive.
Speaker 1: Yea.
Speaker 8: That Third Eye Hamilton is a great location. If you haven't been there, it's we're checking it out.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, just going for the chocolate raspberry sour is worth the drive to Hamilton for me. That's good stuff. That's a Halloween event. Put that on my list. Tonight both High Grain locations they're hosting Halloween events and the kids eat free. Is that tonight?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's tonight. I mean, you know you're doing all that trouble to get them in their costumes and everything. The last thing you have is time to get food. And I'm sure it's starting at four o'clock today, so you could get them fed before they go trick or treating or turn around and go thereafter the fact. But they'll have some Halloween thing drinks at both locations as well, so it's kind of a cool venture.
Speaker 1: There you go. We're talking to Beer Dave as we always do. This great article this week. Place that's on my bucket list to get to Herban Thelmas in Covington. This is an original local tavern, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's been here since nineteen thirty nine, and I mean it's really.
Speaker 4: A pro beck.
Speaker 8: You feel like you're walking back into the nineteen fifties or sixties. When you go in and it's probably the best cheeseburgers on this side of the Ohio River for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a cold beer would be very good. You get a specialty beer there or something you recognize with a burger.
Speaker 8: Right now, they're poor in one of they're poor in the Dappelbox from Hofbrow from Munich, which is really an amazing beer.
Speaker 4: I'm sure it compliments their cheeseburgers. There you go.
Speaker 1: A good recommendation there. I like that. This Sunday, mad Tree hosting makers Mark. There you go, they play on what makers Mark tell me about this.
Speaker 8: So this is an all women entrepreneurs and craft artisans in that and they'll have booths all set up in the Oakley tap Room on Sunday, So from eleven to three you can go by there and check it out and do some early Christmas shopping if you will.
Speaker 1: That's what I was going to say. That would be a good way to do that too. At mad Tree right there on Madison Road, Rimpty Markets since eighteen ninety seven, it says here they've got beer Fest. Now that's coming up next weekend.
Speaker 8: Right correct, Yeah, next weekend at the Harrison location there twice a year they do this where they bring in the various local breweries to set up tables and they'll be doing beer sampling. So while you're doing your grocery shopping, you might as well do a little beer sampling as well. It's not a bad combination.
Speaker 1: Absolutely got to get out there and sample. That's a great place. Thirteen craft breweries and you can knock two or three of those off of your list if you just go out there. I would assume.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And it's the same time right there at the same next that you've got heart brewing companies. So if you haven't been there in Harrison, that's you know, so you can get a brewery visit and grocery shop and everything all at one one time, all right.
Speaker 1: Also next Saturday, marking our calendars, the tapping to the Northern Rows roughneck lagger. Have you had this or is this brand new?
Speaker 8: This is brand new and this is their American light logger that comes out next Saturday. And this benefits the Cincinnati Firefighters Charitable Fund. So really a neat five oh one c three that you can go to. And I think it's important that these breweries start doing some of these where they're tied in with an nil or some charity or something. Great way for two organizations to raise some money and bring goodwill.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I love I love Northern Row. They got the kayaks and things in the ceiling. It's just a great place to go and have a beer and food too.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's one of the best looking brewpubs in town, I think.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Brew and Q the Great Ohio Brew and Q that's coming up next weekend at fifty West. Also tell me about that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so once a year they reopened the original group of the old heritage restaurant there and they partner up with Great Lakes Brewing out of Cleveland and they'll have Great Lakes beers as well as the fifty West Piers along with it looks like a pretty amazing barbecue buffet as well, so you know, you sort of have a brufe and a buffet as you can choose between the Great Lakes and fifty West Piers as well as all the nice barbecue items. And the menu is online, but you'll want to get tickets in advance.
Speaker 4: Because this usually sells out.
Speaker 8: That's why we're talking about it this week as well.
Speaker 1: All you can eat barbecue buffet full Pores are going to be available there also, so in the next couple of weekends, those are great events. Obviously, this weekend is Halloween. I'm thinking about that Halloween Horror Extravaganza there in Hamilton at Third I think that's the one I want to get on my list. Where will you be drinking beer for Halloween and the weekend?
Speaker 8: I think I'll probably be at the Halloween Horror Extravaganza up in Hamilton. That seems like a pretty good thing. I'm looking forward to trying that raspberry chocolate tower.
Speaker 1: Yeah. As soon as you said that, I was like, that is one also that I got to try. And I got to get down to Herbin Thelmas. I haven't been there. I lived here a long time, but I got to get down there for a cheeseburger. I got to put that on the list too, all right,