Speaker 1: Mojoe on in the morning. I just can't go to a game today. I was thinking about this. I'm looking at it and I'm going I don't even care.
Speaker 2: Does it look like now?
Speaker 3: So now the suns right now, the sun's out, But it's supposed it is supposed to rain pretty much until like seven o'clock.
Speaker 2: Expect rain in the next hour. I'm out of the first pitch. It'll be clear outside, I hope. So what time is first pitch?
Speaker 3: Four oh eight? Tomorrow's three oh eight.
Speaker 2: I just I can't do rain.
Speaker 1: I don't like it, you know what I mean, Like, I don't mind, like I don't I won't golf and rain. I'm not gonna like walk in the rain, you know what I mean? Like, I'm not going to sit in a baseball game in the rain. I can't think of two things that would be more miserable nine innings of baseball and rain.
Speaker 3: When your kids played sports outside, did you sit and watch them in the rain?
Speaker 2: I sat in my car.
Speaker 1: I sat in my car the entire time, and I looked at all those parents that were out there with umbrellas, and I said, those are tryhards. No, you're your kid, asked to hear you say, let's go, my kid would hear. The best was Chelsea one year went and bought one of these things that was like it looked like an igloo that we would you know, remember during COVID, everybody was sitting in iles. It was this thing that would cover us up and you could. I would be in there and she'd be like, you're breathing too hard, you're fogging up the and it.
Speaker 2: Was the worst.
Speaker 1: But we'd be sitting in there and I felt bad. The worst sport ever is soccer, Like any kid that plays soccer, you're insane because you got to play and rain. So at least like Little League and stuff like.
Speaker 3: That, base lacrosse is and both my kids playing stupid as The best sport ever is basketball because you're inside of a gym, you know what I mean, Like, there's nothing worse than that.
Speaker 2: But Chelsea is now also like you should go.
Speaker 1: To the game, and I'm like, I don't want to go to the game, and she's like, you should go to the game. I'm like, why do you want me to go to the game so much? She is at a point now where she does not like me watching sports at home because she gets mad at me because I scream at the television or I get like really worked up watching the games. So it's now gotten to a point. And do you are there any Are there any listeners that don't like when their spouse watches the game at home because all they do is scream and yell and they get kind of crazy, Like, is there is there a particular team or a sport that has ruined your marriage because of the way that your spouse behaves themselves watching the games.
Speaker 2: Basketball?
Speaker 4: For me, bro nothing kisses me off more in certain moments in basketball games when somebody does something stupid.
Speaker 2: Really, you start going out, just.
Speaker 4: Start you have to you screaming at the You've been to a game with me, It's probably even worse when I'm watching on televisions.
Speaker 1: I got different angles I can see. But I go to a game with you, you're usually working. I don't see you going crazy. Lions games are crazy. Yeah, Kev's fun. Kevin is actually fun at games. You saw him at the Tigers. He was wild, and now go to a Lions game because Tiger's games there's not a lot of standing. Sometimes during the game it's trying to lower but at the Lions game. There's more standing and he's getting this section riled up like he's the actual in arena.
Speaker 5: An That's what happened at the Tigers game, and people were getting mad because it was like they were like.
Speaker 2: Sit down in front, and he's like, no, you stand up. It's the bottom of the ninth. What are we doing.
Speaker 3: I was out over the weekend and there was an NHL game on. I don't know who was playing because I didn't care. I wasn't really watching it, but at the bar, and this lady who was sitting at the bar with her husband, her husband kept screaming at the TV. She got so mad she went to like, I don't know, tap him, and she ended up smacking him, like punching him in the face in front of everybody, because she was so irritated that he was being so over the top loud and everybody kept staring at him when he would do something.
Speaker 1: Fourth quarter of the Lions game this weekend, I'm screaming like what are they doing?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: They're pretty much giving the game back. And then last night I was watching a Major League playoff game. I was watching the Rodgers Phillies and I was screaming at the television, like going, I cannot believe what's about happening here? Like a team the Phillies were about to come back from you know, behind, and they were behind the whole game to win the game at the end.
Speaker 2: But do you like either of those teams? Or are you no? I could carry honestly.
Speaker 1: I like a good game, like I like the idea, like I like a game that comes down to the end.
Speaker 2: And it was.
Speaker 1: It literally came down literally to the bottom of the ninth uh, and I was going crazy. Hold on a second here we were talking about the rain and being out there with your kids.
Speaker 2: What's up, Tiffany, How you doing good? Good? What's happening?
Speaker 5: Last year my son had to play soccer in the hail.
Speaker 2: Oh geez, they should call it.
Speaker 1: They don't call any soccer that's out.
Speaker 2: They let these kids play through everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we ended up like he had bruises all over him from.
Speaker 2: Running out soccer.
Speaker 1: Soccer is a sport where that I wasn't invented in like uh, you know, you know a country where they were probably war torn.
Speaker 2: Like we got bombs blowing over our.
Speaker 1: Are people when they're playing soccer? Let them play on the phone.
Speaker 2: Thanks Tiffany. What's going on? John High?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: What's happening? Buddy man?
Speaker 5: My wife and daughter hate me because the last year is the Tigers played with Cleveland, not the playoff one, but the one for the division.
Speaker 2: I threw my phone.
Speaker 5: I threw I got up and planted the copboard door so scared that you ran away.
Speaker 1: Those Cleveland games during the regular season when we were blowing it just were awful to watch, weren't they?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Yeah? I was screaming and like, would you would you sit in the rain to watch today's game? Yeah? You would? The Tiger fan?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love the Tigers too, And honestly, some people have asked me, like, if you could ask for one of the teams to be the champions, I would pick the World Series for the Tigers over even a Super Bowl for the Lions.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just for some reason, I'm just I'd love love, you know, baseball, love Tigers baseball.
Speaker 2: What's up, Tricia? How you doing?
Speaker 1: First time?
Speaker 4: Long time?
Speaker 2: What's happening?
Speaker 5: I stress my fiance?
Speaker 2: Yeah, watching football?
Speaker 5: He hates watching with me.
Speaker 2: You really are you a yeller? Or what what do you do?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: I scream at the TV. I don't try anything yet, but some things I.
Speaker 6: Wish they would.
Speaker 1: Just going crazy and I'm getting all angry. What's going on worked out there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I love the Lions, but I'm originally from Philly, so I also watched the Egos.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I hate the Oh geez. I was so excited to see those guys lose this weekend.
Speaker 5: Hey they got to lose sometime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. So the one undefeated team since nineteen seventy one. So what's going on, zachach?
Speaker 6: Hey? First time?
Speaker 2: Long time?
Speaker 6: What's Yeah? So I'm a youth baseball empire. Just something I do on the weekends, a little bit of fun to get out there. But uh, did some games this past summer out in Royal Oak. They don't call those games for anything.
Speaker 2: Really, you can.
Speaker 6: You can be out there torrential downpour, it does not matter. I did fourteen hours. It was seven games on a Saturday, and show up to the field thirty five degrees game time, it's about forty and it stayed that.
Speaker 2: Way the whole day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was absolutely terrible. Your hands are pruning and everything else. Then you're sitting back there with nine year old you're in touch of baseball and.
Speaker 1: You're umpiring and listening to parents bitch and moan at you the entire time too.
Speaker 6: Right, Oh, my goodness, that's exactly right. You hear everything.
Speaker 2: I don't know how. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know how referees and i'mires and all that stuff. Do any of these kids games? His parents are not? Yeah, I know, Well you're the one doing it. What's going on, mindy?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 5: How are you to day?
Speaker 2: Doing good? What's happening?
Speaker 5: My daughters rode for their high school equestrian team, which they show horses for high school, and we had a show one weekend. In the middle of her pattern, the heavens just opened up and we had a torrential downpour and hail in the middle of her pattern and she couldn't stop.
Speaker 1: Really, I would think that that's a rich people's sport, that they've reached the rich people's sports like equestrian stuff.
Speaker 2: They don't want to get wet.
Speaker 5: Oh oh yeah, she was. She was bummed. I have pictures. She's about fifteen yards for me. You can't even make out her face because it's raining so hard.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. It's like these kids are out there.
Speaker 1: I used to umpire baseball, and I used to literally call games because I would see a cloud in the sky.
Speaker 2: You've be done. Yeah. But I always did this.
Speaker 1: I would let the game start because as long as the first pitch happened, I got paid. So I would get the lineups going and all that stuff, and I'd be, alright, guys, let's go come on throwing down. Here we go coming down to second base, and the kid would throw first pitch and I'd go, sorry, guys, light me.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that as a parent, because I'll be honest with you. Sometimes I look at the weather and I'm like, Smith, Oh, I think your game got canceled.
Speaker 2: Even though it didn't, I am just not going.
Speaker 1: Chelsea used to laugh. When I coached baseball. I would during the day just sit here, and it was almost like I was praying for rain. And then if it was even in the slightest where it would rain all day and I started clearing up towards the night, I would drive by the field and call the guy that ran this the youth Association, the lake the Lakeland, whatever association.
Speaker 2: Was, I'd go, man, this field, that's horrible.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. We got to call this is bad. These kids are gonna hurt themselves. You be like, all right, no problem, Tom, And then next thing, you know, he'd be like, this is not a bad field. I would call all those games. I hated it for some reason. I don't know why I coached.
Speaker 2: I want to say, why did you do it?
Speaker 1: I think I was doing it honestly because I was forced. I think that Chelsea was like forcing me into uh into doing it.
Speaker 2: Uh? Omar, what's up? Omar? How you doing?
Speaker 5: What up?
Speaker 2: God? Who's up?
Speaker 5: Joe?
Speaker 2: What's going on? Go Tigers? What's happening?
Speaker 5: Go Seattle? How?
Speaker 2: Man? Hold on? Who are the wrong button there? Who are you? Omar?
Speaker 5: Going on? Man?
Speaker 2: How are you not a Tigers fan? Where are you from? I'm on Jersey?
Speaker 1: So what the hell are you rooting against the Tigers for? You're here in town listening to us?
Speaker 6: No, just moving it by almost a year ago?
Speaker 2: I know, But why are you a Seattle fan? Should have said Yankees at least nah the booms they bums.
Speaker 1: I know, they look horrible. They're getting their asses kicked. What's going on?
Speaker 2: What do you? What are you calling for? Rather than pissing me off? Oh?
Speaker 6: Every time I watch baseball through TV, I'll be yelling and person and want to get in the TV and kill the umpire sometimes.
Speaker 2: Really just going nuts on.
Speaker 6: Well applebe I'd be young at the TV too.
Speaker 1: Really, So you do it at a you know, like a public place. When I'm at a public place, I'm usually calmer, like if I'm watching it, unless it's a really loud like a Buffalo wild wings or something. It's only at home that I get crazy. And I found myself where I have no patience for watching a game with any other people, especially because I get a guy like you rooting for the other team.
Speaker 2: I was almost floody fan too, but we losing. That's all right, I got the Seattle still.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well go for it, you go for it. Shannon was telling me that all the women in her neighborhood are rooting for Seattle over the Tigers because of one of the players is hot or something.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. One of my girlfriends would not.
Speaker 3: Stop sending hang on yes Julio Rodriguez.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, I.
Speaker 4: Mean the.
Speaker 2: Guys is hot. You look like Julio? You do? You look like Julio Rodriguez. There's a lot. No, never, never, never, never, never, no way, no never. Who do you look like? Nobody? Nobody? All right, Omar do.
Speaker 4: Not her friends?
Speaker 6: All that go seattle too.
Speaker 2: All right? Get off. You are Penis, That's what you are. You never never. All right, buddy, we'll talk to you later. All right.
Speaker 1: That does it for today. So far, so good as far as game time is concerned. Have not heard anything about whether there'll be a change in game time. It's still just after four o'clock, and we'll keep you up to date on our social media if there's any kind of changes that go on throughout the day, if we hear from anybody.
Speaker 2: Have a great day. We will be back tomorrow morning. Go Tigers.
Speaker 1: Let's hope that we're playing Tigers win again tomorrow morning to start the show at six o'clock.
Speaker 2: By twenty plus years of idiocy and still foing in Detroit, Toledo, and West Michigan, it's Mojo in the morning.