Speaker 1: Four are the roses on Interns John your Morning show, We want you a healthy, happy relationship. One of the worst feelings that pit in the stomach when you think the person you with is stepping out something. Doesn't that up. Instead of kind of living in that feeling, we pull off the band aid Katie, Good morning.
Speaker 2: Hi, how's it going.
Speaker 1: It's going. Well. Let's kind of get into this. You and Nick have been together? How long?
Speaker 2: We've been together for two years? Okay?
Speaker 1: And you guys, first match on Bumble is that correct?
Speaker 2: Yep? Okay?
Speaker 1: And what about Nick's Bumble profile made him stand out to the other fellows pursuing you?
Speaker 2: Oh, he didn't have a fishing as him.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair, that's fair enough.
Speaker 3: But I can tell you that he's a provider.
Speaker 1: That is true. Absolutely. And so how long from a match young Bumble to your first date to them being official boyfriend girlfriend?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: God? Thanks was pretty cool.
Speaker 5: Quick.
Speaker 2: It was just you know, I don't know, it was like weeks that we were you know, we just started dating and got together and then we were exclusive.
Speaker 1: So yeah, okay, and things been going well. Friends and family like him, they're you know, happy for you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, things have been going, like I said, really pretty fast, Like my lease was up and we talked. He started talking about moving in together, and so we moved in together.
Speaker 1: And that was about how long ago.
Speaker 2: We moved in, like three months ago, okay.
Speaker 1: And that was I always asked this question. Was that seen as a just kind of makes things easier or the next step in the relationship, like that was a milestone, like it's time.
Speaker 2: Like I want to yet you I mean, he kind of sold it as like the next step. And you know, I was a little hesitant about moving in that fast, but like also excited because the things were going really well. And you know, everyone, like I said, everyone likes him, and we've been talked a little bit about marriage, but not like it's not like like, oh, it's gonna happen tomorrow or whatever, like people.
Speaker 1: But Dean war the roses, So what's going on with that?
Speaker 2: So like right after we started moving or right ever we moved in together, he started working a lot more, okay, And so you know, I'm like, it's like, oh, maybe it works dizzy right now, and but it really hasn't stopped. And we share location on our phones.
Speaker 4: And the weird thing happened last week where I noticed that his location was showing that he was here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, but.
Speaker 2: He was not here.
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 2: So that means he's sharing location from his iPad and on his phone.
Speaker 1: Okay, And that's the part I was confused about. So you went to see his location, it shows did in the living room with you. He's not in the living room, it's the iPad, and so that's odd. Yeah, And I just want to throw this out there just in case. Could it be because we all know when he switched location. Yeah, I'm assuming you've seen location not be at home before, right at work or wherever? Right, Yeah, could could it be? And just wanted to throw that out there. Then maybe he is like going ring shopping or something like that and doesn't want to see that he's at Jared the galleya jewelers. Could that be a possibility.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I mean we've we've really talked about how you know, like we've talked marriage, but not like like I said, like we both have goals we want to do before that, you know, we want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's let's say this, Katie. We'll have sauce call from the flower company, offer the roses that should go to you girlfriend in two years. If they do, we put him on hold. If they don't, loo get some answers for you. Okay, all right, So I wore the roses in just over two minutes on interns John in your Morning Show. Swore the roses on intern John in your Morning Show. Katie only recap this quick. You and Nick matched bumble about two years ago. Sorry, Daton Kinison after that moved in about three months ago. He insisted your lease was up. He says, he, Hey, move in, things will be good. You've noticed that since you've moved in, at least appears that he is working a lot more and he's out of the house a lot more. You want to check his location to see where he was over the weekend. Location showed he was in the living room with you and we're in the apartment, which he was not found out he's been sharing location from his iPad. That's kind of where we're at, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty much what it up.
Speaker 1: And the other question I have about the work schedule, and again not trying to cloud the waters here, could it be that he's working the same amount but just because now you live with each other, you notice how and he's gone or is it a case of like you used to talk when he was working before? Now that's just like you can't get hold of him for hours? And then does that make sense? Like before would each would he still be hours you can get hold of him?
Speaker 2: Or no? No, no, okay, Now all of a sudden he's in the meeting. He's you know, he's got to go in you know, Oh, I forgot something with the work overtime, like, no, it's just a lot bored.
Speaker 1: Is he in a field? If that would makes sense? No, okay, that's all right, that's this job. But you know, just yeah, it's like selling slaughter panels a night. Probably not the time selling panels.
Speaker 3: That's different. You need to talk about that time.
Speaker 1: Absolutely all right, So let's do this, Katie. We'll have a sauce call from the flower company, offer Nick the dozen roses. They should go to you, girlfriend of two years. If they go to you, we'll put you in hold. So what you want to do If they go to somebody else, we'll get some answers for you. Okay, one second, I really hope he's not proposing.
Speaker 4: What the fuck.
Speaker 3: Especially Valentine's Day.
Speaker 5: True, Yeah, oh, hello, Hi, I'm calling for Nick.
Speaker 2: This is he Hi.
Speaker 5: My name is Random calling from a new flower shop. We're called why Mess Flowers. Try out some new marketing where we're just offering someone local a free bouquet of a dozen red roses, just hoping that you'll come back to us, you know, with Valentine's Day coming up, and everything's totally free.
Speaker 3: We don't need your credit card info, nothing like that.
Speaker 5: So can I get a name of who you want to send them out to and we'll just get these ready to go for you today.
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't really buy a lot of flowers. How did you get my How did you get my information?
Speaker 3: It's like Google ads.
Speaker 5: They basically just send us phone numbers from certain zip codes. So I've just been calling mostly men, I will say, from the zip code to try to just see because we're just trying in person marketing instead of seeing an Instagram ad. Then you'll actually get to experience it's the flowers, and hopefully you'll you'll want to use us for your next flower purchase. I know you just said they don't buy them often, but maybe this will change your mind.
Speaker 6: And you don't need anything from me, like credit card stuff like that, because you know.
Speaker 5: We just we just want to try to get our product out there so that my mom's dreams can come true and then we'll uh flourish. Yes, our flowershop will flourish when you know, people see the flowers, they're gorgeous, and then you'll come back to us.
Speaker 3: It's a win win in my book.
Speaker 1: I'm hypathetic, So thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh, I appreciate that. Okay, So this is going to be relatively point painless. I'm just going to start with the name if you want to send them to, and then we'll just go from there and I'll make your profile in case you do end up coming back, so that you know i'll be like, oh hey Nick, how.
Speaker 3: So and so, Okay, what do you need now? Just the first name if you're saying them to, uh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's send them to make it out to uh Amber, all.
Speaker 5: Right, Amber on that's course name. That's my mom's name. And then what is she to use. I'm gonna making you a little profile so that you know when you come back, like I said, I'll be like, oh, hell's Amber.
Speaker 2: Your She's just we're just close, okay.
Speaker 5: Let's put a close frun. These are red roses, but you know it to each their own. And then what do you want the car to say? It's just your typical little flower card.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we don't have to make it too lengthy. Just say something like, uh, I don't know, it'll it will always be you.
Speaker 3: It will always be you.
Speaker 2: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 5: Nick?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wait, make sure, hold on, let me make sure the dumb cut. Okay, I think we're good.
Speaker 3: Nick.
Speaker 1: My name is intern John. I got a sauce and Rose here as well. That is your girlfriend, Katie, Katie, you know who Amber is? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Amber is his.
Speaker 3: Ex Nick, Okay, and it will always be her.
Speaker 6: It'll always be her because she's one of my best friends.
Speaker 3: She does Katie know that she's your best friend?
Speaker 2: No? No, I thought they hadn't spoken in like, I don't know, over a year at least.
Speaker 1: Wait, so you you are best friends your ex girlfriend and your current girlfriend has no idea who also lives with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, for this exact reason, because I knew she would act like this.
Speaker 2: You're sending a dozen freaking roses. We've talked about marriage someday and you're sending your roses? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: And not your girlfriend?
Speaker 5: Katie?
Speaker 6: Katie, She's I confide in her. Okay, she's like a relationship therapist to me. She helped me, she helps me a better boyfriend. To you, I can't believe. I don't believe you cool.
Speaker 2: Last weekend?
Speaker 1: Yes, so Nick again, I'm on your side because I know sometimes women be crazy. See what you're trying to say is that you being the good guy you are, want to be the best boyfriend ever and to do that, You've been talking to your ex girlfriend, so because she already knows you, and it's almost like a trial and air type thing, and it's like maybe practice moves on her and she works in your girlfriend. That kind of vibe.
Speaker 6: I don't think I would put it quite like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, how would you put that? Just Like what I said, she's a friend.
Speaker 6: I didn't tell Katie about her because I knew she wouldn't act like this.
Speaker 1: I knew I knew this. She's a friend that I can fight in. And when's when's the last time you hung out your ex girlfriend in person?
Speaker 3: Good question?
Speaker 1: I was working. When's the last time you saw your ex girlfriend? Amber? In person. Nick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he's been willing with me and saying he's at work all the time when he's not. Because guess what, your iPad was in the same room with me. We share location. Nick, you were so dumb. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Well, Lucy, now move out and start your life.
Speaker 1: Over with Katie. I'm not going shabby.
Speaker 4: Or the Roses is creticed and possibly edited broudcasts with permission granted from all participates.
Speaker 3: One more Roses go to YMS radio dot com.
Speaker 1: War the Rose ees on interns down in your Morning show your thoughts nine ninety three three eight to text. Let's go in White marsh Allie, good morning, good morning. You heard War of the Roses. Girl, what do you want to say?
Speaker 5: Okay, I had a friend whose ex boyfriend did the exact same thing, and trust me, she's going to be so much better off with alhan One.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to have a great day, Thank you and everything. Celebrity Sauce has her entertainment and port coming. What you got for us?
Speaker 5: This major celeb is dropping an album very soon. We're gonna tell you when.
Speaker 1: Gets it about three minutes and two and Johnny Morning shown intern John in your morning show that's true.
Speaker 2: And iHeartRadio