Speaker 1: So I got an email from a lovely and talented listener to the Pouch of Marning Show that said, you said Ryan Reynolds said he wanted to call it a game.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear that anywhere, so sorry about that. You're right, I didn't play that part. It went a little something like this, I've always been.
Speaker 3: Going to call a game, even though I don't know what I'm doing. I think it'd be really funny. We can make that happen to be with you guys. Okay, when I get up there, I'm going to hold you to that.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 1: We appreciate everything you've done. Man, he's gonna happen to you, he said. He said Sauce and me, but he didn't say everybody. I left that partying. Yeah, he didn't say goodbye to you, say goodbye to me and and Saucy. He even said goodbye to Marny and she wasn't even in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he did did good sense it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hi, maig deal, that's Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 2: We had him on the pouch it We're a big deal. That's pretty cool. It was very cool.
Speaker 1: He's just Ryan Renolds, He's just our friend. Sohow it's Dumel and Reynolds.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna drop Dumel's name. Then I thought, you know what, mb D, they're fens. I bet they are.
Speaker 5: Yea, all those actors, man, all those beautiful people hang out just like us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very similar, very very similar.
Speaker 2: They're just like us. Was there a video component to the Ryan Reynolds interview? Was it audio? We couldn't look at him?
Speaker 3: Luck?
Speaker 2: They said, not even to face the phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we all Yeah, we stood and looked the other way.
Speaker 2: Ye ask about his wife or no? No, we declined. Did you get a list of things to stay away from?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I got a list of his favorite body parts of yours or his ladies.
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you still have it?
Speaker 2: He faxed it to me. He's not he doesn't want to be traced.
Speaker 3: Martie, How was Halloween? Fine? Good question? Yeah?
Speaker 7: It was good?
Speaker 5: Fine?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 5: Different because we were at a football game because chessca Chan played And how did that go?
Speaker 4: Not? Well?
Speaker 5: If you're ask a fan, Oh, Rosie, he's a Chan fan obviously.
Speaker 7: Oh you were on Rosie's podcast?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I sure was.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: How was that?
Speaker 2: Take take a listen? Did you get a listen?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 2: Can you tell me about his schedule because sure, because because why because I don't you get to talk to him anymore, And I don't know what he's up to these Well, he was busy.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 5: We taped our episode from nine thirty to ten thirty, and then he was in a hurry to get to TCO to do another podcast. I don't know if he was the guest or the host. He just said, I gotta get over to TCO practice facility and then.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: He seems like he's got a lot still on the schedule. He's keeping himself busy. Hell yeah, super healthy.
Speaker 2: He's shuffling. Here's shuffling there. He's getting done.
Speaker 10: He's a mover and a shaker. Yeah, he shakes har right too. You should see him toward he doesn't. Yeah, yeah, he does the whole thing where you put the feet up on the wall and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just can't pop in ass. You can't believe sneak, but it ain't sneaky.
Speaker 3: It's pretty loud.
Speaker 2: Claps them slaves, Cory, you're your youngest.
Speaker 5: Harperm is still in trick or treating age And yeah, I was just talking to Max's daughter was sprite and her friend was doctor Pepper, what was your daughters?
Speaker 11: They win his Beanie Babies, which was basically just animal costumes, and then they threw on that little t y heart that made for beanie babies.
Speaker 3: We were gonna do. That was one of our ideas for Louis. That's your son's name, Lionel, it was Lamar. No, it's Louie.
Speaker 8: I like that.
Speaker 7: You can't even keep it straight anymore.
Speaker 2: Are Beanie Babies back the popular costumes?
Speaker 3: No, he went hot dog.
Speaker 2: I thought he was going to be boss baby Baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he went as a hot dog. You can't find it.
Speaker 2: You got to create it. You have to order the glasses, you have to order the suit takes off f some match.
Speaker 7: You're going to do the Michael Jackson thing.
Speaker 10: Come on, let me Kelly the organized one though. We should have dressed up as well, and we will next year.
Speaker 5: So hot dog and then maybe a burger and a slice of pizza or something.
Speaker 3: Hot dog vendor, yeah or oh yeah, that'd be brilliant.
Speaker 2: Guys are big ketchup and mustard ketchup. Our big break is here. Here's the headline.
Speaker 1: Netflix Comma iHeartMedia, in negotiations to carry video podcasts, were going worldwide?
Speaker 3: Oh god, we're part.
Speaker 2: Of already a video podcast everych Elvis Duran.
Speaker 3: But it ain't Bryan Seacrest and Breakfast Club, Breakast.
Speaker 7: Anchorman podcast.
Speaker 2: Who doesn't want to see.
Speaker 3: Podcast sports?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a good name for it, The cheak Cast.
Speaker 3: Who doesn't the cheek cast?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 10: That's some really good TikTok video ideas too, But I guess I'll just shove them.
Speaker 3: What happened to Periscope?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 3: P I thought we were going to be millionaires on YouTube?
Speaker 2: What are you gonna make this a bad thing? I'm telling you their big break?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I want to be on the tee blind Yeah, yeah, I'm one eye there. Yeah, speaking of Netflix.
Speaker 11: For just a couple of weeks away from The Stranger Things final season, and I sent all of you pictures of my door on Friday night, very aggressive, right yeah yeah, John Bonus, My sources say that you screenshoted it and saved it.
Speaker 12: Is that.
Speaker 2: Those kids are like fifty Now just end that damn show. Yeah, but I'm super pumped.
Speaker 11: It's gonna be awesome, right eleven versus vacnaw, let's go final season.
Speaker 3: Let's wrap this thing up. Yeah, when was the first season nineteen eighty two.
Speaker 10: The Bear hadn't even started yet, and there's like four or five seasons of The Bear by the time that within the in between these last couple of Stranger Things season, it's.
Speaker 7: Been a while.
Speaker 3: It's been a minute or two, thanks Stane.
Speaker 5: I mean, throughout the course of that show, Millie Bobby Brown, the actress, has become a teenager, become a young lady, gotten.
Speaker 3: Married, tons of money. Now she's richer, adopted a baby, were retired, she's WOA.
Speaker 11: The first episode was July fifteen. The headline twenty sixteen. Sure it's a fantastic show. Yeah, the first season's good.
Speaker 3: All of it's good.
Speaker 7: Okay, you didn't stick with it?
Speaker 3: No, oh dude, I ran out of gas after season two.
Speaker 7: You got to get to Vecna, man, it's all about the old Vecna.
Speaker 3: Talk about to get there some beads.
Speaker 2: I'm on the phone.
Speaker 7: Sorry.
Speaker 13: News with Chris Hockey presented by the twenty twenty six.
Speaker 7: I HF World Junior Champion Zacho. More information, Please up.
Speaker 13: Your stockings with the World Juniors tickets right now, World Juniors m N two six dot com. It's all throughout the Christmas and New Year's a wonderful time to uh get out there, watch some great hockey and have some fun. Also looking for volunteers as well, so we learn more at World Juniors m N two six dot com.
Speaker 1: Don't get free stuff? Yes cool if it's free as me and give me three. A winning powerball ticket was sold in Martin County. That's Martin County, Minnesota.
Speaker 11: Would have been more likely if you're guessing a name of a Brooklyn Nats roster player.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but somebody won a million.
Speaker 2: Uh Minnesota lotteries.
Speaker 1: Is a winning ticket worth one million dollars sold on twenty fifth perfect Casey's General Store on Main Street there in Sherburn. Official say the winning prizes Now you have been claimed.
Speaker 3: Man, wow, good for that person.
Speaker 5: Good right, If you have not claimed the prize, does that mean you don't realize you have the text?
Speaker 7: I get a year to do it.
Speaker 11: But yeah, but it's also you might want to just have your ducks in a row first and make sure you have those sons of bitches go everywhere, though.
Speaker 2: My ducks are.
Speaker 7: What you need first. Talk to your tax guy first.
Speaker 2: But that's a small town.
Speaker 5: I mean that people be talking right now, they're like somebody, somebody here's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we could have been a passer through just getting gas money. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Same, that's the perfect amount of money for it is it is.
Speaker 2: I know, I just want to redo the upstairs bathrooms right now.
Speaker 3: You know, if you have three you could do that. Yeah, you could buy a new house. You can buy multiple houses my house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes one of us. Oh terrible, I said the quiet part loud loud sauce.
Speaker 10: You texted me after you read her pool party, and you said something like this house would be better if she won.
Speaker 3: The power Ball.
Speaker 7: Yes I did.
Speaker 3: I said this house needs gut her helmet. Yeah.
Speaker 10: Oh wait, it's not that time anymore. So I did say that, and you responded with, who the hell's texted me? Leave me alone, you fat slob.
Speaker 7: That does sound like me said that to every unknown number.
Speaker 12: America.
Speaker 3: All right, that's true.
Speaker 1: A man is accused of her removing his colostomy bag and throwing at a staff at a hospital, and.
Speaker 7: Calm down, let's hear both sides.
Speaker 1: Antonio Santiago, it was forty five, did not strike anybody with a bag, but he did spread his waist, which.
Speaker 7: Is the worst way to say. Yeah, is that how it's actually working.
Speaker 3: It's actually waste. That's the name of Dwight's podcast.
Speaker 2: It was the name of yours in high school.
Speaker 7: Lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was just darkly.
Speaker 2: I don't think he got that spreading.
Speaker 3: Okay, sorry, I got it. Sorry. I'm not as quick and smart as all of you. Gee, Okay, maybe I'm great.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm talking to twenty sixteen right now.
Speaker 3: I'm excellent.
Speaker 1: Santiago is charged with eight counts of assault with a dangerous weapon, not deadly, but dangerous. One for each person in the room. That's interesting, each person who was in the room when he threw his poop boop.
Speaker 7: No, when he spread his waist.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you're right, that's an interesting way to do it. H But I'll tell you what. He got their attention though, didn't he.
Speaker 3: Sure DIDs?
Speaker 14: You?
Speaker 3: Sure did?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 3: Sure did?
Speaker 2: Is poop grol.
Speaker 1: And finally, the Minnesota University of Minnesota right down the road here are testing drones to fight wildfires.
Speaker 2: Good idea.
Speaker 1: The Aerial Robotic team hopes to examine smoke patterns. The team hopes the swarm of drones will be able to predict fire behavior. Their drones use AI to detect and track wildfires as climate chain is expected to make wildfires even more prevalent. One researcher said, the big pictures to one day understand where the wildfires are going to go, how they're going to behave, and to perform large scale surveillance of those wildfires. Another team member said, understanding the behavior of particles like embers can help firefighters prevent them from spread.
Speaker 11: I stopped listening about forty seconds ago when you said smoke patterns because all I could think about was the caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland and how I never really smoked weed or cigarettes, but I always wanted to be able to blow like those smoke rings, like the caterpillar from Malice in Wonderful.
Speaker 8: Yah.
Speaker 7: I've never been able to do it.
Speaker 3: Really, No, God, that'd be cool.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 10: That is freaking cool, sauce. Now they have the accessory. Yeah, it's coolness. It's easier to do with a cigarette because it's thicker smoke.
Speaker 2: Oh well, thank you, Johnny science.
Speaker 3: So you could do it, You could do a smoke ring. Yeah, man, I smoked a lot.
Speaker 7: Are you willing to start smoking again to prove it? You can do a smoke ring, No, thank you? What about at the ball?
Speaker 2: How did you live this long?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 3: Luck handsomeness? Could you could you do.
Speaker 7: One of those bits where you you made a smoke ring, but then you made an arrow that went.
Speaker 10: Through the smoke ring? No, I could not smoke arrow. No, like Robinhood of cigarette smokers, that's a talent I don't have. Did you know anybody that could do it? I bet seam Bear?
Speaker 2: Could they make this noise as he made his smoke rings? Yes? You have to make Yeah, yeah, I actually this is the noise that Sauce makes when he makes a smoke ring.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's weird because that he doesn't make that noise with his mouth.
Speaker 3: Scene Bear, So scene Bear could probably do a smoking scene bear. Interesting. What about Luke your son for sure? No, no, it's Louis could yeah?
Speaker 10: What about Ski Club Pat prostibly Yeah probably Yeah, we all smoked.
Speaker 7: What about uh Tree?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah three good? So four for four cigarettes? Every one of your crew members could do smoke rings. What about uh Garlar?
Speaker 3: I don't think Garlar has ever had a cigarette?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's too bad.
Speaker 2: What about like a smoker?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I know the answer to this one. Fingers of his What about uh dom Uh No, I don't think don say he smoked twice? Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's like the anti cool but like really long. No, he would smoke.
Speaker 10: You would have a cowboy killing which was a Marlboro Red unfiltered.
Speaker 2: He looks like he's a cool guy.
Speaker 7: What about uh my grandpa?
Speaker 10: Oh god, yeah, my dad's dad loved smoking, loved it. He smoked all the time. When he was told that he was going to die from and he said, all right, cool, I'll just keep smoking.
Speaker 11: That was his exact quote, probably because when you quote me, it's never right. It's never a word for word.
Speaker 7: Do you believe that your.
Speaker 3: Grandfather would have loved you to say?
Speaker 14: What was it?
Speaker 7: Okay? Great?
Speaker 3: Yeah that sounds he's going to keep smoking? Yeah, why wouldn't you? All right, this is the most apropos meat sauce Robot has ever been considering.
Speaker 2: I'm asking about guys that could do smoke rings.
Speaker 3: What about a guy who used to come into the cigar shop I worked.
Speaker 10: At thousand God dang, yeah, man, that'd be cool smoking sweet. I wish I could do that without having to do cigarettes. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, be a cool party trick. Just blow smoke rings.
Speaker 2: Is there a and that's not a name of a clown or anything, just the actual physical thing.
Speaker 3: Of a smoke ring.
Speaker 2: Is there a vape that is just clear?
Speaker 11: That is you know, so we can just do the smoke but not be the vapor, just for fun, like blowing bubbles. Now, that's the name of a clown and Michael Jackson's monkey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's retired.
Speaker 3: But that's what you're saying yourself.
Speaker 2: But you can have the fun.
Speaker 11: Now that if that isn't the lamest thing I've ever heard, but I still want to be a part of it. Just a bunch of adults sitting around blowing smoke rings. Yeah, because when I come over and do smoke rings and see if we can get a narrow.
Speaker 7: To go through one of the rings.
Speaker 2: Hi, my name is smoke ring.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was the news.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I forgot about that.
Speaker 11: That was true again. Former Vice President Dick Cheney also dead this morning. That's the age of eighty four broke earlier this morning. Saws, you want to do sports when we get.
Speaker 3: Back, I'd love to.
Speaker 7: Okay, cool.
Speaker 13: Joined camp Vans Corey called this Friday at Willie McCoy's in Champlain for cors Light Hockey Night drop by starting at six o'clock to catch Minnesota take on New York, enjoy ice Cold Corps light specials, and played trivia for your chance to win great prizes, including sweet tickets to a game in January.
Speaker 3: Get the full details now at kampan dot com Cure Calendar. That's Friday, let's go. I mean, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: How sweet are the tickets though?
Speaker 3: I mean that's pretty sweet?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Pretty so.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's time for a fan five on the Power Trip presented by All Around your TimberTech deck building contractor.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hey Randy.
Speaker 10: The Vikings host the Ravens on Sunday at noon. We'll get more into that in Vikings News. Next, the NFL trade deadline is today at three pm.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 10: Week nine ended with the Cardinals beating the Cowboys twenty seven to seventeen. The Cardinals are now three and five the Cowboys are three.
Speaker 3: Five and one. I don't think that's right. I think it is.
Speaker 10: Week ten starts on Thursday with the seven and two Broncos hosting the two and six Raiders. Denver is a nine and a half point favorite.
Speaker 7: Everybody survived the pool.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, we all picked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna look at my picks and try to go outside the box.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do that Martins.
Speaker 10: The Wolves beat the now oh and seven nets one five, one nine Dante deeven Chenzen or deven Chenzoh.
Speaker 3: You can pronounce it either way. I've never heard that. No, you can pronounce way.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, you can guess.
Speaker 3: I'll start. He had twenty five.
Speaker 10: Julius Randall had nineteen points, eleven rebounds, and ten dimes. Ten dimes, his first dollarriple double as a Timberwolf. The Wolves battle the Knicks tomorrow at six point thirty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that competition is about to step up. And the Wolves needed to win these couple of games here after that really tough Lakers loss and playing to subpar teams in Charlotte and Brooklyn and on the road and without Aunt, and the Wolves went ahead and took care business. And they might not allowed us from start to finish, but when it came time to take care of business in the fourth quarter last night, they tc bead And there's something to be said for that. Took care of business.
Speaker 3: I can't believe it's not yogurt.
Speaker 5: And now went tomorrow's game against the Clinics. You can say it either way. Will be schedules too busy a challenge?
Speaker 2: Oh really that you are busy?
Speaker 5: But ant has been cleared for contact, which means you can play. Yes, and we've always heard was a great football player.
Speaker 3: Is the movie Contact good? I've never seen it, Jodie Foster sent a poet.
Speaker 10: Amen, Brothers show we love Play on Words.
Speaker 3: That's a show. It's a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: It's a good film. Hey, I got to play on word for you.
Speaker 3: Go Marns.
Speaker 1: You said that they played subpar teams. Yeah, okay, isn't par even? And wouldn't sub par be good?
Speaker 5: Great question? I basically said they birdied. They played birdies, which are great.
Speaker 11: Yeah, where should we should we have Rosie Colin and explain to you how par works.
Speaker 2: And while he's at it, what is the difference between a pop fly and a fly ball?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 11: How often does the NBA schedule it where teams that travel to New York play the nets and the knicks back to back just to get it out of the way.
Speaker 7: Is that common?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: No, it should be. It should be.
Speaker 2: But if everyone is doing that, then there just wouldn't be room.
Speaker 11: That you could do it once in a while, right, as often as possible, just so I don't have to flymore.
Speaker 5: You know where we have in the street often played is Miami and Orlando on the same trip. So yeah, and once in a while it works sub par, worse than is usual or expected.
Speaker 2: That's weird, isn't it is weird? Where does that term come from?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Because it's standard? So below standard?
Speaker 7: Right because Sauce consistently shoots.
Speaker 3: Above par and that should be bad. Yeah, and it is. I'm not good at golf, but how often here is the above par?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I mean I would say thanks office, No, I'm not. I don't deserve to work here, according to people whose people? Yeah the magazine? Yeah do you still get People magazine?
Speaker 2: I sure do, just because I want to know who's the sexiest man live stay in business?
Speaker 3: And they saw what happened to City pages the opposite. Yeah, what's the dude's name? Jonathan Bailey or something?
Speaker 11: Hang on, Jonathan Bailey, Yeah, something called Jonathan Bailey sexiest.
Speaker 3: Barrero. They just named him. Yeah, yeah, who was a thirty seven year old dude from England. Unbelievable. There he is who's he famous for.
Speaker 2: He's in He's in the Wicked right, he's the Prince. I believe. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I believe.
Speaker 3: So that's correct. Jesus. Do you follow him on Instagram?
Speaker 7: Not yet?
Speaker 3: Not yet?
Speaker 7: It's correct.
Speaker 5: His partner might be sexiest man alive runner ups.
Speaker 2: Cool, be cool. Jim Carrey called him a loser.
Speaker 3: Wow, hey, I have a sports question.
Speaker 2: Nobody cares.
Speaker 7: Wow, this is the place I care us.
Speaker 3: Thank you. It seems to be.
Speaker 10: That John Morant has worn out his welcome in Memphis. What the Timberwolves could probably use an upgraded point guard. I will ask matth first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's asking Max first, Max?
Speaker 3: Would you bring in John Moran?
Speaker 12: Hell?
Speaker 3: Yeah, same, Yeah.
Speaker 10: I mean Anthony Edwards and John ran probably the two last people that need to be hanging out together. But uh, I was I think I think Minneapolis could heal him. I think Minneapolis could heal it exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: I've got my life together, John, can you come over?
Speaker 3: Put down the gun?
Speaker 7: Compart second, we don't talk to you.
Speaker 2: Com here, come here, God, you can't dribble a gun.
Speaker 11: So the big news is that somebody asked him like have you lost the joy, and he goes Basically he's like, yeah, he's he doesn't have any joy.
Speaker 3: Oh and I think the follow up was, well, how long has it been to shot a gun?
Speaker 14: Like?
Speaker 2: He doesn't like basketball, he likes going to the range.
Speaker 3: I think I think I think it would be worth the shot. I would do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he's great when he's at when he's at his peak, he's great.
Speaker 10: He hasn't been playing the best even healthy lately. But I think, I mean, obviously we know he's like a he's a top ten point guard in this week.
Speaker 7: He's a high caliber player, is what he is. Yeah, Sauce, you do one?
Speaker 8: Me?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 3: He likes to call a shotgun when he sits in a car. He's got a quick trigger. Yeah, Tim Conneley should take aim. Well played. I think some people think he should stick to his guns.
Speaker 5: But when the shot clock is winding down, you're like, just pull the trigger. Yeah, see, Sauce, you do one.
Speaker 3: I'm good for one.
Speaker 2: Minute.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's not bad.
Speaker 10: Let's see win how the wild Zacho battle the Predators tonight?
Speaker 3: It's seven.
Speaker 10: Six.
Speaker 3: He took over for Chris Hands.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 16: That's just superhero. Just pictures with a loo mask on. Just get some predator.
Speaker 3: Gotta miss that show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why don't you take a seat on the matt Yeah, power bomb, Well.
Speaker 3: I like that. Never mind, it's just it's lucy yucky. Oh gross, let's see here. But yeah, they battle the night. I know, let's see here, let's see here.
Speaker 13: No, Yeah, the Wild seemed to turn this season around the other day. Hopefully they can build on that momentum another game back at the g spot and uh, you know, this is an opportunity to build on uh that that players only meaning they had before the Canucks game when which they came out and played a dominant effort, and they they should have a good time tonight hopefully and before they head back out on the road for a few games here.
Speaker 3: Maybe we should do that.
Speaker 11: Maybe we should stop having meetings in Abbott's office and just have like a show only meeting without Chad period.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying. Don't we do that during the break pretty much? Yeah, it's only on two. Do it for three and a half hours every day?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that doesn't happen. Bonus would lead it. You bring the worst out of us, John, I don't think so. No, he does the best and the worst.
Speaker 10: The Gopher basketball team beat Gardner Webb eighty seven to sixty something.
Speaker 3: Color Caid Tyson had thirty points. What does that mean? Means he had thirty points peage and they did a Yeah, they did? They won? How do you do that by putting the ball in the basket. That's all I have to say. Thanks, he's out here.
Speaker 16: He came in with concise direct questions, had no time for anything else.
Speaker 3: He left.
Speaker 10: The Gopher football team is off this week. Then they battle the Ducks of Oregon a week from Friday at eight pm. Pregame at six They for free at Subway. Oh yeah, great bit. No, Corey, are you tired of me? I'm so in love with you?
Speaker 3: Oh thanks, Peter.
Speaker 12: I was a downtown boys. I don't know when I saw a duck, and I knew the duck was lost because duck ain't supposed to be downtown. There's nothing for him there. So I went to a subway sandwich shop. I said, let me have a bun, but she went sandwich just to bunch. She said I had to have something on it. She told me it's against regulations for Subway to sell just the bun. I guess the two halves ain't supposed to touch. So I said, all right, we'll put some letters on what she did. It said, now be a dollar seventy five. I said, it's for a duck. They said, all right, well that is free.
Speaker 2: See I did not know that.
Speaker 4: Free.
Speaker 3: Yes, way.
Speaker 9: Can I know that?
Speaker 7: I'm ordered a much larger sellis. Let me have to stake Vitus up. Don't bother ringing it up.
Speaker 3: It's poor a duck.
Speaker 2: There are six ducks out there and they.
Speaker 14: All want.
Speaker 3: That's an all time been one of the all time greats. So good, thanks precise, Mitch freaking Headbird, just outstanding.
Speaker 7: Vikings news is next.
Speaker 3: John Bonus is here, Marnie Gillander is here. This is the powers yourip morning Joe on the camera.
Speaker 13: Head over to our contest page and enter for your shot and a pair of reserve seats to an early screening of The Running Man in theaters. November fourteenth. Enter today kfee dot comcreored contest. That's cafe in dot comkewored contest to enter Now. I believe that movie stars Chad Powers, doesn't I get sure does great and Rich great Powers.
Speaker 11: It's a crossover project. Never saw the original Arnold.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 2: The original Stephen King movie?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: Did somebody say hey?
Speaker 10: Yeah, hey said Arnold? So I said, oh, hey, you guys want to know a fact nobody cares about? Those are my favorite ones.
Speaker 2: I can't think of anything i'd rather do.
Speaker 3: Why do you have one?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you not hear me? I said, I can't think of anything i'd rather do.
Speaker 3: So you have a fact that no one will care about? Yes? So yesterday, Oh god, you got up?
Speaker 2: Did he get up?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 3: We watched the uh my dad is the BTK Killer thing on Netflix?
Speaker 2: Were you in bed?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: But didn't you got to tell you got up?
Speaker 3: I got up.
Speaker 10: I came here, went home, We went to Costco and then Target Big Day and we went back and then we watched Oh.
Speaker 3: I thought you said your dad was the BTK Killer. No, that's the name of the show.
Speaker 14: Oh.
Speaker 3: I just was hoping your dad was the No, I don't care, No terrible he did that? No he didn't. I I'm on your side.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 10: And anyway, the lady who is Btk's daughter, the only reason she came out to start talking about it was because she saw an interview where Stephen King based one of his stories off the BTK.
Speaker 3: Killer and she was offended by it.
Speaker 2: Spoiler she was offended?
Speaker 10: Yeah, that like, yeah, why was she offended? I was on my phone at that point, but must have been captivating. Oh it's good man, that guy's he's terrifying, horrible. Oh my god, have you seen a Maxim?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 10: But I used to watch h inappropriately. I used to watch America's Most Wanted as a kid. Do you guys remember that show?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 10: And I remember because some of them the cases were solved, but other times they were looking for help, and like every week they had something on the BTK Killer. And I remember vividly because one time it was like he could be anywhere from Wisconsin to Texas, and I was like, so freaking anywhere, that's the entire country.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I always hope.
Speaker 10: Well, there was no hope for me. I think you were just throwing out two random states. But if if they actually said Wisconsin town, they literally said that, they nailed it, because wasn't he from Missouri?
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is right in between the two. I guess so, but I'm like, dail the country. Yeah, but they were on the right path.
Speaker 2: Just take maybe they knew secretly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's uh, it's horrible.
Speaker 11: There's no doubt BTK spent some time in Wisconsin. All serial killers do basically Houdini and serial killers. That's Wisconsin.
Speaker 10: That that guy's one of the worst. Bring me up to speed on the BTK was down torture kill and he killed.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's what started in like the seventies.
Speaker 10: And then he went quiet for a while and then he literally they weren't talking enough about him, and he contacted the news station in Whichita the letter came out of retirement, and then they like started to they thought he was gone or dead. He went like twenty thirty years without hearing from him. He's not perfect and he's not. And then he said, I will only communicate with a floppy disc and they he said, is that traceable? And then in the letter he writes, is it traceable? Be honest, and they said it's not. And then he sent him a floppy disc and that's how they call it. There's always the things they lied to him.
Speaker 3: The things that he did were horrific. I wonder he's dirty and lasty.
Speaker 5: Happened in his mind that after twenty years of being quiet and nobody.
Speaker 3: Was talking about it. It was all the guys like Bundy and Domer and Ego thing.
Speaker 2: Why why not after five years or ten years?
Speaker 3: He said, because his family got in the way his football players. He had to be a dad and that got in the way.
Speaker 11: Oh God, children, The worst part about kids is that's the stop killing for a while.
Speaker 3: How do you do that? Yeah?
Speaker 7: It's uh and so is his daughter offended that? Like they portrayed him as a bad fund?
Speaker 3: I think she was offended that, Like, no, he was using her family. I don't really know.
Speaker 7: So you brought up a fact that you only know about fifty percent of got it?
Speaker 3: Then go, it's good to watch it.
Speaker 2: It's definition of a fact. You need know half of this stuff.
Speaker 3: Good luck? Yeah, sorry, I'm ruined it.
Speaker 2: You were ruined it?
Speaker 7: Did you get a copy.
Speaker 6: On the Power Trip? Presented by.
Speaker 2: Your head coach was a guy named Kevin O'Connor. Good dude. He updated us yesterday on the injuries.
Speaker 4: Positive news.
Speaker 14: Early on on Aaron Jones, he's he's sore obviously coming out of the game, but uh, you know, the evaluations have been pretty positive today.
Speaker 4: We'll see how he throughout the week.
Speaker 14: But expecting him to be able to kind of hopefully ramp up his workload and I'll give you guys an update as the week goes on. You know, really, Christian Darrisaw, Brian O'Neill, JJ McCarthy, and Andrew Van Ginkele all came out in a really positive place health wise.
Speaker 2: That's great, but unexpected injury.
Speaker 3: He came in this morning with just some THEO Jackson, he came in this morning with just.
Speaker 14: Some very mild symptoms and we want to be we want to be safe there. So he'll go into the cushion concussion protocol and you know, we'll see how he can progress throughout the week. But you know, and then in addition to that, c J. Ham should return to practice in a limited capacity and see how see how he does throughout the week, and then Josh Oliver will begin working his way back on the side field with the trainers on the rehab field and Ryan Kelly Wall so begin kind of some of that side field work.
Speaker 4: Don't really have an update at this time.
Speaker 1: There you go, Okay, they asked him who's gonna play Lamar Jackson a practice this week in KFC had this to say.
Speaker 4: I'm actually gonna do it this week.
Speaker 14: Yeah, no, I'm gonna lace him up and figure that'll give him the best, uh best look at the athleticism that Lamar has.
Speaker 4: No, we we've I'm sure we'll have.
Speaker 14: I think it's important, you know, it might be a bunch of different players, you know, from a standpoint, I think how Max and John take those reps at the quarterback position where even if you know jg wins on a rush and tags him off, or you know Hardgrave wins up the middle and tags him off, Like we're gonna have those plays finish every single play.
Speaker 10: Sweet, I'm actually looking for I know, yeah, you know, yeah, that's kind of him. Yeah, he's him off. I appreciate, I appreciate the college he's. Uh, that's gonna be a real tough challenge because you saw in Jared Goff, a quarterback that just days in the pocket and they blitzed right up the middle, right where you know where you can put the most pressure on a quarterback. But Lamar, can you know that over you can't let him break contain and if he does, he can always make a play. This is a tough challenge they face on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna.
Speaker 3: Oh man, sorry, that's a good thing. I'm just trying to talk for a Hawks thing.
Speaker 7: Talk for Hawks.
Speaker 3: Then playing this so we say anything and nobody's talking.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 11: Btk's daughter felt like Stephen King exploited that the father and the ten victims and their families that. Yeah, she said her and her brother did not know that he did that. BTK until his arrest in two thousand and five.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: KOs On the evolution of it your quarterback in mine, JJ McCarthy.
Speaker 14: There were some real elements of quarterback play and then in the moments where maybe it got loose or we can tighten things up.
Speaker 4: That's what we're here for.
Speaker 14: And that's all part of, you know, the journey he's on, and it definitely helps to, you know, have one of his best reps of the day. I don't think it's an uncommon or an accidental circumstance for his best rep of the day one of to be that final throw to Jalen Naylor. That's who JJ McCarthy is, and you know, my trust in him in that moment, No one we're going to get one on one coverage. No One, we're going to get a chance there to put the game away, you know, having learned kind of our lesson a little bit from a year ago in game Number one made the play, won the game.
Speaker 2: We missed him, we have missed him, yeah, but we got him back now.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 7: It was a get to call. I just I mean, I'm glad they didn't play it safe and just try to run it into the line again.
Speaker 3: So it's not about comfort to burn a time out.
Speaker 7: Right, yeah, bothering a time a game a go get it.
Speaker 1: And lastly, the trade deadline is when susser today at three man, Are we gonna do anything?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 14: I think you're always having conversations and Quasi and his staff do a phenomenal job of just kind of gauging what possibilities may be out there. If there's a way to improve our team, obviously that's something we're going to have dialogue and collaborate about out But ultimately it feels almost like just the way we've been able to get a little bit more healthy, it feels like, you know, a lot of.
Speaker 4: The players are in this building right now, they just finally getting a chance.
Speaker 14: To get out there with their teammates and play in the original intent of.
Speaker 4: Kind of what we hoped, But yeah, I think I think it's going to.
Speaker 7: Be something ongoing.
Speaker 14: I know those guys are making sure there is figuring out if there's anything that helps our team, and and if if we think it's smart, not only in the present, but in the future, we'll we'll have we'll have that dialogue.
Speaker 3: Who who do you think?
Speaker 11: Chaos just was more offended by his first SoundBite. I was looking up BTK daughter information. The second one Chris.
Speaker 10: Farted and all of us basically did Mystery Science Theater three thousand and No one listened to a word. Chaos just said, no, I don't even remember the question exactly. It was about the trade deadline. I would watch the cornerback market is what I's great.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to, but I will, I will, I'll do any Boston market.
Speaker 3: Oh, Boston market so good? When did that chickens a couple of years ago?
Speaker 7: And there's still somewhere around well not that's in market, not in the Twin Cities, but there's still I know, I feel the same.
Speaker 3: I just googled Boston. Marky, Well, you can say it that way. Yeah, that's Marky, Mark just a friend.
Speaker 7: You can say it both ways.
Speaker 11: Speaking of how do you say this awesome on Twitter? But how do you say Will's last name? Is it ragats R A G A t z. Yep, he's a big vikings.
Speaker 2: He's a great Twitter account, right, yeah, he pointed out a day ago.
Speaker 10: How about this in Week one against the Bears JJ McCarthy one hundred and forty three passing yards, two touchdowns, one interception, one rushing touchdown, and they won twenty seven to twenty four.
Speaker 3: Those numbers identical on Sunday.
Speaker 11: One hundred and forty three yards passing, two touchdowns, one interception, one rushing touchdown and a twenty seven to twenty four win.
Speaker 3: All of those identical.
Speaker 7: Feels like the matrix is just phone they get in at this one.
Speaker 3: Wow, pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah man, what a fun game, What a fun man, that's just a fun game to watch.
Speaker 3: Just just the score exactly about that.
Speaker 11: You know, if you if you didn't just lock in like twenty one seventeen and just guess that for eternity, if you truly guessed a different score every week trying to get it, you might go the rest of your life.
Speaker 3: With ever doing that again. That's how hard that is to do.
Speaker 11: Yeah, right, unless like I said, unless you just said, I'm going to guess the exact same score, whatever the most common one is, and it's it is something like twenty to seventeen or something. I think in the history of the NFL, if you just guess that every week, sure you're gonna probably get it. But if you tried to hit the moving target every week, that might be the last time you ever got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sascuest fifty five to ten just a.
Speaker 3: Bit out of day.
Speaker 10: I did, but I was wrong, and I'm glad to be wrong because that means the Vikings won. I thought they'd get killed. I wasn't the only one. What do you think about Sunday? I think Sunday is gonna probably be the toughest game they face. Or playing ten No, I mean I think at home, if they're going to have to put up some points and we're gonna have to more than the Ravens. Yeah, that's how you win, right, Sunday is going to be tough, but I think they can win. They believe in the kid quarterback and that's all you can do. That's half the battle. Yes, Corey, yes, sir.
Speaker 2: Out of Vikings this for that, we'll have Johns Grenard by the way bottom of the next hour. Sweet Orca, sure killer whale, thank you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the boat from Joss right, oh, yes, right.
Speaker 1: Orca's in the Gulf of California off the coast of Mexico have been spotted hunting young great white sharks. H I actually am seeing still photos of it right now. I've never seen that before.
Speaker 11: It's awesome, it's pretty cool. It's the only thing they worry about. Great white sharks only worry about humans and killer whales.
Speaker 2: And they spend a lot of time worrying about it. They're on prozac, a lot of them here.
Speaker 8: Ye.
Speaker 2: I didn't know though.
Speaker 1: They the orcas come up and they pushed the young gray white sharks up to the top of the water, and then they flip them upside down. Their sharks get confused, and while they're confused, the whales eat their livers.
Speaker 2: Yeah they are, yeah, precision their energy filled liver.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 11: They basically when it comes to killing great white sharks, they basically bind, torture, and kill.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean, looking at these still shots, it's unbelievable. It's pretty Eric Hugera, an independent marine biologist in Mexico, captured aerial footage of a pot of five orchas hunting three great white sharks on two separate occasions. In the first recorded hunt, which took place back in August, a group of five female orcas worked together.
Speaker 7: You know it was ladies.
Speaker 8: They work together, right, Ghostbusters? Yeah, yeah, I worked right, the girl one. It's like Ocean's Eight exactly, two movies that did so well. You know what, you just don't like ladies.
Speaker 1: No orc has worked together to push the young great white shark to the surface and turn it over, turning shark upside down and uses a state called tonic immobility, which I believe Sauce.
Speaker 7: Has, which.
Speaker 3: After a couple of thank you both.
Speaker 1: It essentially it paralyzes the shark, altering its awareness of its surroundings. This temporary state renders the shark defensiles, allowing the orces to extract its nutrient rich liver and likely consume other organs as well, probably by accident.
Speaker 2: Then they abandoned the rest of it.
Speaker 1: The orcas then took it underwater, and when they reappeared they had the liver in their mouth.
Speaker 3: Pretty cool, you know, you just said.
Speaker 11: The surprised great white sharks from the bottom right at the bottom. It's most colors when it comes to the world of evolution. John Bonos, I'm looking at you because you probably already know this. Colors are a good a good indicator of how an animal has evolved in A great white sorry, a killer well is a great example. Black on the top, white on the bottom, because then if it's under you, it's disguised by darkness. Right, because if you're looking down in the water, you might not see it. And if you're looking up, you see the belly of a great god. I said it again, killer whale, and it's white, so either way it kind of camouflages in.
Speaker 10: And that's why it's a really good hunter. You guys are smart, not as smart as killer whales. No, that's crazy work as a team. I just take a white shirt.
Speaker 1: They've been doing it for so long without telling each other. By the way, you know, they are like, hey, guess what you need to do?
Speaker 11: Son?
Speaker 2: They know how to just extract the liver and the rest of it. They don't like it all.
Speaker 3: What a waste of time?
Speaker 7: Are sharks like all cartilage or something? They're not.
Speaker 2: They're like fifty butthole too gross and that's why the killer whale like the party. It's gross.
Speaker 1: You get an uneducated orca and they get them, you know, they get the butthole.
Speaker 11: The killer whale, right apex predator, killing killer whale can take almost anything it wants, right, takes what it wants.
Speaker 7: I got any back.
Speaker 11: But over the course of millions of years, it's like, why don't we just f around and find out why don't we just work together and take out a great white.
Speaker 7: Well, there's so many other things we could eat, I know, but let's could we at least try?
Speaker 3: How do we want?
Speaker 7: And then one killer whale, one great white.
Speaker 11: Sharks liver was like, you, guys, you gotta try this, gotta but it's got like teeth and whatnot.
Speaker 3: Why don't we take out easier to you?
Speaker 7: Gotta try it.
Speaker 2: With that Rosie? The orca, though wanted to eat?
Speaker 3: What did he what did he want to have?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 3: Rosie? All right, Rosie.
Speaker 11: I don't think Rosie is a killer whale, though he's a different kind of whale. What's the name of that whales? No, so you know the other whale that Rosie is, it's not killer whale?
Speaker 7: What the hell is that name?
Speaker 3: Come on help me out. It's the uhl.
Speaker 7: Hammerhead.
Speaker 3: That's a shark.
Speaker 4: What is the joke?
Speaker 3: Oh the beaver? Rosie is a sperm whale. Thanks, Hey, it's rose too easy Johnson.
Speaker 7: How was the podcast yesterday?
Speaker 2: Nice transition?
Speaker 3: I love hanging out of the maternity ward. Why Rosie? We did what he asked you about?
Speaker 2: About that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, your career and one my delivery?
Speaker 2: Why so?
Speaker 3: So he just asked you about lady issues.
Speaker 4: Feminism.
Speaker 7: He didn't show up at the delivery of your kids though, right, okay, naked.
Speaker 3: And some Gerbils cranking.
Speaker 11: Hey, I can do anything now. Podcast boy, how long were you there? Thirty forty minutes?
Speaker 2: An hour? An hour sauce, he only interviewed you for thirty.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he's had enough of me. I'm gonna rather see those two guys just go at it. I'm not as interesting as Marn's so a lot of coro wow.
Speaker 2: From the from from the Dakotas to fan duel and everything in between. Yep, yep, we covered it all.
Speaker 3: It's I had crab last night. Oh gross, so did Hawk.
Speaker 14: Oh m.
Speaker 5: I mean he's a good conversationalist. He had a whole tablet full of notes. And I love Rosie, so I was happy to talk to him.
Speaker 17: Trying to feed the cats. What the cat, It's time to take the nipple out of our mouth. Wow, well, don't get the whole podcast away. It's hard to record with the nipple and well.
Speaker 3: Anything else, he said, Nope.
Speaker 15: Well now that you mention it soaking wet. Oh exactly, I'm fixing the dance. Do the podcast first.
Speaker 2: Oh, so I think that episode is out now?
Speaker 3: Sure? Is sure?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 3: What's it called?
Speaker 7: The sweets Sombrero fan five?
Speaker 11: In a second, Jonathan Gernard later headlines later, let's to get to with Marnie Gellner from the Dakotas and John Bonus from the websites. He's got them all, Yeah, he owns all of them. John Bonus owns everything but Google.
Speaker 7: I think.
Speaker 3: Got the ice of you. Own Google, you wouldn't be sitting here. Yeah, more of the power Trip. Won't need you up to this one the day