Speaker 1: All right is mo Joe In the morning, our boss Tony Trevado walked in and I got his walk up music ready like white One.
Speaker 2: I don't want to face you get But but Tony, I wondered what this was about. So you weren't listening on your way in?
Speaker 1: No, I was on a call. Oh, Tony, Tony, let me just tell you. Bianca should be fired for what she said on the radio about you.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Tony, I was nervous that was gonna happen.
Speaker 2: We have a meeting after this, Bianca. I probably be back tomorrow. Hey.
Speaker 1: By the way, you know how you guys have stickers that you guys send to each other all the time, So like, there's.
Speaker 2: Your personal page. Just got that face she makes? Yeah, go ahead and do it. You're on camera, Go ahead, go ahead, I can't do it, do it? Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 1: That's so so they for those who don't know a stickers are, you know, with your iPhone and stuff, you can take a picture of her, hold down the picture and turn it into basically your own bit Moji sticker and they send it back and forth to each other all the time.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, Tony doesn't even give me responses anymore. He just replies back with the sticker.
Speaker 2: He too busy. Scroll, she's that face? So what is this about? What did that?
Speaker 1: So she brought up the fact that I guess on Thursday, you guys were all sitting around at the table at the induction and you were wondering why your Instagram explorer page is all full of women on there.
Speaker 4: That's right, and by the way, it's been this way for a long time. My wife says, So listen, my wife says, it's because you look at that. Absolutely, let's tekbut what.
Speaker 2: Your explorer page looks like right now? Pull it up? Pull it up, Tony as your attorney on Instagram. Yes, you should not go any further. Listens already seen me. I know, were ready for this.
Speaker 3: Sow upcomes no press the little magnifying glass.
Speaker 2: It's the second chap, second tap right there.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Oh it's different now. Oh it's football.
Speaker 4: So this, by the way, it normally does not look this way. So I'm just telling you this.
Speaker 5: Pull poor down, Yes, pull down, so can refresh.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, So it's a lot of fun. Watched a lot of football this weekend.
Speaker 3: He was doing a detox.
Speaker 1: Must have been do you think to a lot of spouses go through their significant others uh Instagram to see what they're looking at all the time, Like do you ever do that with your husband and all?
Speaker 2: Or no?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: But he heard this topic this morning and sent me screenshots of what his was because I was so cute, because I was curious. His is like Nate MARGETSI, it's workout stuff, comedian, it's workout shoes and it's silly dog videos.
Speaker 2: He goes, well, I guess you don't have to worry about me.
Speaker 4: Listen, my wife'scot my my code for my phone, Like, I got nothing to hide.
Speaker 2: What is your thing about that boobs on Instagram?
Speaker 1: That's also you know, the problem is you know what it is, Tony. This is what I believe. It's not that you look at boobs. It's that you follow all of the women that work in radio, and this is what they're posting on their stuff.
Speaker 4: So I aside from me on Thursday, I said, could this be because I've got two teenage boys in the house?
Speaker 2: She said absolutely not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you try blaming it on use, You try blaming it on us. You're like, it's what my people that follow are looking.
Speaker 2: At for nos. Probably. Yeah, that's all on you, homie.
Speaker 1: The problem is in your algorithm. Are your friends? You're following a lot of people, you know who I blame it on. Do you still oversee Kid Chris's Show because it's Kid Chris's co host? Because every time Sarah comes up in my in my Instagram, I give him following. I get in trouble. But oh she's beautiful.
Speaker 2: She looks like a model.
Speaker 1: Sarah and the Kid Chris Show. But every single picture of Sarah that she posts, I'm like.
Speaker 6: Holy Shelby from Intern John's show.
Speaker 2: Shelby Sauce.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she's gorgeous, But it's like Shelby. I you know, I got a mutua there because I don't want to be sitting on the couch with Chelsea going I love you so much, honey.
Speaker 5: We were on the Radio Hall of Fame on the Explorer pays like the Playboy.
Speaker 2: And there are times that it does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely, But I swear when I'm going through reels or TikTok, they profile you, I swear they do, You're okay because I'm not. I'm not seeking that die with teenage kids.
Speaker 6: Will I will agree with that because for a while, like recently, mine was serving me babies and I was like, look, there is no way in hell.
Speaker 2: That I want to have a baby, So why.
Speaker 6: Am I getting served all this baby stuff?
Speaker 2: Nor was I looking for baby stuff.
Speaker 5: I also feel like it monitors how long you're watching a video. So even if you're not searching it, if you see a baby video scrolling your timeline and you spend an exorbited amount of time, which is like three minutes in social media world, then it'll say, oh, they like that, serve them.
Speaker 1: I'm sure my mind right now is showing me a lot of church videos. I don't know what what's yours.
Speaker 2: Let's see quarter zips that.
Speaker 1: I got, watches, I got NBA player gambling, I got your church us name is the guy running from the hold.
Speaker 2: Look at this burgers? I got food I got. I want to see just quotes, excited? Come on? And what kind of quotes? I know some people that make some quotes too.
Speaker 3: Another thing though, that your phone listens to is like what you talk about. So if you talk about something, your phone might show you those kind of things too.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm not talking about like guilt, take a boobies all right.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that this is something that we got to be careful. This is Tony Travado. He is I don't know if you know this one of the most recognizable programmers in radio history.
Speaker 2: That's not true.
Speaker 1: I I even when I when I thanked you, I said, it's true. If you don't know Tony Travado, you don't know the best program director in the world. I wish you would have screamed out from that table.
Speaker 2: And he loves but I would be.
Speaker 5: Thursday Night Football I was, and Lamar Jacksons did a great job for me in fantasy.
Speaker 1: Hold on as a Kim wants to make a comment. What's up, Kim, you're around with our boss, Tony Travado.
Speaker 2: Tony, I'm so sorry to call you out completely. I feel long for saying this. But show him your life like post, oh yeah, floor page.
Speaker 3: How do you?
Speaker 2: I don't even.
Speaker 5: Know how you.
Speaker 2: Go?
Speaker 3: No, you can do it on Instagram, all right, tell us how unless it's a recent update.
Speaker 2: But that might answer some questions that this would help. Wow, I think it's under your activity. I don't know where that is. But and then likes okay, okay, and then everything.
Speaker 6: My god, this could have helped me so much when I'm like, I liked this whatever and then I couldn't find it.
Speaker 5: Go to your profiles, they hit the three brackets or cause chaos.
Speaker 2: What's fun? They hate your activity chaos mm hmm. In the center. Oh boy, oh my god, this is awesome. Yeah, what are you listening? You see everything? You liked everything on there that you like? You know what this actually let's see Tony what he got in there?
Speaker 5: I see no mode, I will tell you this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for sharing that with us, Cam Cam. Let me ask you a question. Do you have a boss that likes butts too?
Speaker 2: There's no butts any butts on you?
Speaker 6: They may.
Speaker 2: We're not too sure on that one, but may the odds favor. Thanks you appreciate you, Kim taking care all right? Thank you.
Speaker 1: The thing though, is, honestly, now you just got a cool factor to me, Like at first I thought Tony was just sitting there around looking at algorithms of listeners. Now I actually yeah, and goats first farm. Now I'm like going, you know what, this guy actually kind of is kind of cool, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean? Like I want to kind of hang don't you want to hang with them.
Speaker 5: I feel like there were a few months ago there were two words that Tony didn't want to be used to describe him.
Speaker 2: It all makes sense now, sexual DV. I don't know where that came from. The algorithm doesn't lie. I will tell you.
Speaker 4: You guys make me sound way more interesting than reality.
Speaker 2: I'm really not this interesting.
Speaker 4: That was just some that told us that you could see what you liked because this is fascinating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at it.
Speaker 5: Well, step brothers ain't talking about boats and hos.