Speaker 1: Gotchi a cheater, one fake bouquet of roses at a time.
Speaker 2: War the Roses starts right now on KD w B.
Speaker 3: When I read this War of the Roses, I said, no, we can't do this one because people send in like, hey, can I be on War of the Roses? I think that my girlfriend has seen somebody else because I found, like, you know, a shoe, a strange shoe that a guy left a shoe at my house. Okay, this one doesn't even qualify for War of the Roses because it doesn't match the criteria. It's not even about cheating. I'm gonna let the guy on the phone tell you the story. We've got Adam on the phone, tell me what's going on and this is not even a War of the Roses. We'll figure out a way around it. But what's going on at him?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, this isn't. This isn't a War of the Roses. So thank you for hearing me out. I just can't get over my ex and it's been I think like a year, and I just I can't shake it. I can't sleep, I can't stop thinking about her. And I swear I'm not a psycho.
Speaker 3: I just think comes across a little psycho, a little a little psycho, but at the same.
Speaker 2: Time, no, I really go ahead.
Speaker 1: I really think we're meant to be together. I really really really think that. And I I just I don't want you guys to give her hard time. I don't want you to test her. I just I really want to see if she would just accept roses from me, like you know, if you if you say I have roses for you, and see if she accepts them, you know, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know what she's up to. I'm not I'm not stalking her. I don't know if she's seeing someone. But I just I just want to see if she'll accept them, and maybe she'll Maybe that'll give me hope that she she might give me another chance.
Speaker 5: Can we ask you why you guys broke up? Nothing?
Speaker 1: It just it just kind of I don't know, it just kind of fizzled, didn't It didn't work out something crazy and nothing dramatic.
Speaker 5: But in the last relationship, no, no, okay.
Speaker 3: And so then at first maybe you kind of thought you could be like, Okay, well we broke up whatever, But then as the weeks and months went by, you're like, oh my god, you know you might Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like, yeah, I messed up. I feel like I wasn't in it as much as I should have been, and I didn't realize that. You know they say, you don't realize, you know, until it's gone, you're what you miss and all that. So it's just I mean, it's been a year. I can't shake it.
Speaker 3: So I know, Well, how do you think she feels about this? Because is she like avoiding you? Does she like answer text message? Even bother to text her? What makes you think that she would even be receptive to you sending your flowers.
Speaker 1: I have not made contact with her, so this is like a true test to see if well, one, if she remembers me, and then.
Speaker 3: Well she remembers you, there's no question, but very much a shot in the dark. So so how do we work this out? So we call and we say like, hey, I'm from a Floris. I'm from you know, like Gym's Floral whatever. Yeah, and I've got flowers for you. Here's what you can do. I'm from Jim's Floral whatever, and I've got flowers for you. But I've got the wrong address. Your address doesn't exist. I've got one, two, three, make up an address, and what we need her address? So do you know her address? Yeah, okay, hang onto that. We'll get you rich her address out here. And she's like, no, I don't want flowers from him. Well there's your answer, right.
Speaker 5: But maybe she's feeling the same way that he is and they're just not talking about it. So it's possible they're both like this is a fairy tale and they're longing for the other one.
Speaker 2: It's like like a lifetime movie.
Speaker 3: Yes, and they'll get together and they'll run to each other's arms and go, I've missed you.
Speaker 2: I missed you too. I was gonna get you fourlowers at them or be nice not or not or not or not?
Speaker 3: All right, if you're cool with this, then what we can do is that if I got this right, we'll call her. You're from gonna make up a florist. It doesn't matter. I think we got it worked out. But you gotta be ready for the You gotta be ready for the answer because if her answer is like send him back, you got.
Speaker 2: To live with that. Yeah, it's about a year, though, I think he's willing to.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I'm ready. It's been long enough I need to know.
Speaker 5: Spoiler alert, someone's about to get exposed.
Speaker 3: Part two of Where the Roses starts right now on one on one point three kt WB. Okay, so you got the premise here. He is wondering whether this woman that he used to date they broke up a year so ago, he can't stop thinking about her, is still heartbroken, wakes up thinking about her, goes to sleep thinking about her, wishing somehow that she'd come.
Speaker 2: Back, oh yearning.
Speaker 3: So oh yes, somebody said via text, had her legitimate question, why not just send a roses?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well, because then she doesn't have a choice, Like if.
Speaker 3: I were to send Bailey roses, you'd like find them on your front porch, and that's technically accepting them. You bring them in and you either threw them away. I wouldn't know whether you wanted them or not, right exactly what get to see my reaction at all?
Speaker 2: And this way, if she says no, you can just hang up the phone and be done. Say Mace that way.
Speaker 5: But yeah, right, he doesn't have to be quite as vulnerable.
Speaker 3: So let's make the phone call to her to see whether she will accept roses. You got your all, your everything, already.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, hello, here's this Danielle. Yes, it is hey Danielle. My name is Katie. I work with and I actually have these beautiful flowers for delivery for you. But I seem to have the wrong address. It doesn't even exist when I google it, so right now I have and I'm just looking to find the right one because that does not seem to exist.
Speaker 4: Oh well, okay, yeah, can you tell me who they're from? Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, of course they're from someone named Adam. Seriously, yep, I'm a say when you know him?
Speaker 4: I do. I just haven't heard from him in a while.
Speaker 5: Okay, I mean, is it okay if I deliver the flowers?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, please.
Speaker 5: Oh well, it sounds like you're pretty happy to get these flowers from him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I really am.
Speaker 5: I hate to be nosey, but I'm a little bit bored at work right now. Have you not spoken to this person in a while or.
Speaker 4: Well we not so still all the tea, but we dated for a little bit, but it it ended like a year ago.
Speaker 5: Okay, But you are happy to get flowers from him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I really am.
Speaker 5: Oh well, maybe this is a little rekindling her. Give her the good news news is Danielle. That Adam's actually on the phone right now and this was all his idea to see if you would accept flowers, because we're a radio station and normally we try to catch showers on this bit that we're doing right now, But right now we're actually trying to form a love connection instead of break one up.
Speaker 4: That's nice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So Adam, if you want to say.
Speaker 1: Hi, Hey, dan hell him. Sorry to throw this on you. I I can't stop thinking about you, and I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry. I wasn't fully present before, but I'm serious now and I just need to know. Are you seeing someone right now?
Speaker 4: I'm not. I'm definitely not.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, this is maybe he was right then when he said we're meant to be together.
Speaker 5: I mean she said she was excited to get flowers from him.
Speaker 2: I can tell right away. Yeah, I could tell right away. He's blushing to the phone. Yeah.
Speaker 3: How do you feel right now, Adam? After a year of missing Danielle.
Speaker 2: I feel hopeful.
Speaker 1: I'm thrilled that she accepted the flowers, and I hope I can actually bring her flowers in real life.
Speaker 2: How do you feel, Danielle?
Speaker 4: Yes, I would like the in real life, in person reconnection I've been missing.
Speaker 1: That makes me really a lot too.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like the one that got away, like this is back, was Adam your one that got.
Speaker 4: Away a little bit? But you know, I've I've been just trying to move on, but it hasn't really been working. And I've missed him too.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: I think sometimes you move on to somebody keep comparing them and going, oh, they're okay, but they're no Tammy. I remember I broke up with Tammy one time and I was out with Kate and we're at a bar and we're supposed to be having fun, and I was like, it's not Tammy. You said that, well, not to har but I think I said, I don't really feel like being out tonight, and so we went home.
Speaker 2: And sometimes that's the way it is.
Speaker 3: I don't have any idea she was the one who cheated on me with the Air Force Academy cadet.
Speaker 2: Yeah and then yeah, so yeah.
Speaker 3: Really anyway, I'm glad that that all kind of worked out.
Speaker 2: It wasn't an ugly breakup.
Speaker 3: Somebody's text messages says goose bumps, so sweet because you don't usually get that on War of the Roses. Another one says love this segment with a little heart emoji. I'm tearing up. This one says, oh my god, wore the roses this morning? So cute. We need more of this. You know what's funny is usually when we do a War the Roses with the happy ending, people are like, that was barring.
Speaker 2: I want the Drama's on the phone, Londa said that she's in love with it.
Speaker 1: Oh hi, Yolanda, Hello, good morning.
Speaker 2: Did you like War of the Roses today?
Speaker 4: I loved it. It gave me chills this morning. They just sound so happy. I want them to have a really, really good date.
Speaker 3: Are you, Yolanda? Can I get personal with you because we're friends?
Speaker 4: Right absolutely? I listen to y'all every morning.
Speaker 3: Are you are you with the forever person or are you still looking over your shoulder for.
Speaker 2: The one that got away?
Speaker 4: Boom?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I support it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know what I've heard like something like one out of eight people that get divorced regret getting a divorce. And somebody once said they realized this is kind of fuddy.
Speaker 2: Listen to this.
Speaker 3: They were getting to divorce and they're like yeah, you know what, I want to find a guy that's this and this and this. And they realized they were describing their husband in the movie and they said, yeah, it is kind of like a and they said, if I found a guy like that, he would be perfect. And then they realized they were describing their husband, and then I think they stayed married and kind of worked the whole thing out. It's like, I'm on a guy who's honest. I'm a guy who's responsible.
Speaker 2: Who's high's.
Speaker 3: Another text message says for such a hardcore thug as myself, that was actually pretty sweet, And another text predictably says lame.
Speaker 2: We need drama.