Speaker 1: Tonight is The Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Friday. And now, because it's an ask Doctor Jesse Friday, we are going to get right back into the questions. But before we do that, let's remember this.
Speaker 2: My ojaboy name is Geeze Wavid E. McQuay, which means speaks in a loud and clear voice.
Speaker 1: Women. Hey, JESSEM sorry, I'm sorry, I'm focused. Hey, Jesse. Republicans aren't cutting any costs exposed through Doze or anywhere else. They aren't putting people on trial. The only thing that's happening is Trump is cutting regulations. In a few deportations, zero lasting change is being done. You say that Trump is the first and he's buying us time. But if every single election is an election Republicans need win so that communists don't burn down the country, that's not a recipe for success. Give me the positive spin, all right, and I don't need to spin anything. I'll put it to you this way. If you want me to tell you that we are absolutely going to defeat the communists and save the United States of America from destruction, I'm not going to do that because I cannot predict the future. That whole thing about me being an oracle is a total joke. I cannot predict the future, all right, So let's get that out of the way. But think about it like this. I have said multiple times before, and I'll reinforce this point that we in order to save the country long term, long term, not next year, not the mid terms, not twenty twenty eight, but think in terms of one hundred year increments, right in order to save the country long term, what we absolutely have to have is something you per personenly don't really have any control over it, and neither do I. What we have to have is a Democrat party that is not anti America. Because the analogy I've used is the best one I've ever come up with in my mind anyway. Of a married couple where if I love my home and I want it to stay upright and I want to improve it, but my wife wants to burn it down, she hates it and wants to burn it down. I can probably preserve my home for a while, but eventually she lives there too. I mean, eventually she's going to get a hold of the matches, and I'm going to be at work and the home is going to go up in flames. There is no how about this. For ugly, there is no long term future for the United States of America if one of the two major political parties wants to burn it down. Does not exist. It's not possible. You can't live like that. However, as of right now, we are holding the wife back. Yes, she has damaged the home multiple times. I am aware. We already have to redo the drivewall in the living room because she lit it on fire. We already need to get new drapes in the one of the kids rooms because she lit it on fire. And it's exhausting and we're tired of having to hold her back and then put the drapes back. And I understand that. But if you think of the country, as I've explained before, as a skyscraper where every floor is power and every office, these are all seats of power. We're talking judges and politicians and things like that. The Communists do not have every floor and every office. Yes, they are in multiple floors, they have tons of offices. They have way more power than we want, but they don't have everything. And I'll push back on a couple things. You said, A few deportations. We just had the first year of negative net migration in half a century. That is not a few deportations. That's over two million. Now the majority of those, I thinkgainst one point five million are self deportations. But I don't care why you leave. Just leave. And they're leaving, and we're stopping them at the border. It's not all lost. And I'll tell you this as well. I actually had a conversation earlier today with my buddy Michael Malie, so I want to make sure I give him credit because he brought up this point, although it's a point I've made to you before. Liz Cheney. You know who Liz Cheney is, That Trump hating former congresswoman from Wyoming. Liz Cheney's a punchline. Now when you hear about Liz Cheney, you laugh. She's not even in Congress anymore. That wonderful, wonderful. I love Congresswoman Harriet, but we replaced her with an America First person. Liz Cheney is gone out of power. Ten years ago, Liz Cheney was one of the most powerful Republicans in Washington, DC. Now she's a joke. Tom Tillis is retiring. Mitch McConnell is retiring. Loser after loser after loser after loser. They're losing in primaries. They're retiring. We are changing the GOP slowly. Donald Trump is just the beginning Donald Trump. You are. You are to the right of Donald Trump on almost every single issue. He is not the one, the end all be all who's going to save everything. He doesn't have to be. He's doing what we need right now, getting it moving in the right direction. Don't blackpill. We can be disheartened about this or that. Do not blackpill. There are great things happening and terrible things happening. And what did I tell you before November? And I've told you this a million times. Saving a country or losing a country is not an event. It is a process, a process. It is a thousand battles, a thousand battles, and everyone every time we come up to a battle feels like it's everything, doesn't it. This is the this is the final one. We win, this one, we win forever we lose this one, all is lost. Neither of those things are true. And I'll go and give this one to you. It's not true about the midterms either, and it's how it will be sold. Now. The midterms are very, very important. It's a very important battle. The battles matter. You have to win enough battles in order to win the war. The battles do matter, and the midterms are going to matter. But it will be sold as our last chance. If we lose this one, if Democrats take back the house, all over, it's all over. That's not true, it's not true at all. We are not going to arrive at our destination. I am sorry, meaning no matter how old you are, you're on your final years. Maybe you're young listening to me right now while you're doing your math homework, focus and do your math. Anyway, no matter how old you are, you will die before the country is finally saved from the communist menace. Because they're always there in filtrating something, infecting something, destroying something. They're always there. They're always there speaking with a loud voice.
Speaker 2: My ojaboy name is geeze Way with E McQuay, which means speaks in a loud and clear voice.
Speaker 1: Women.
Speaker 2: And I am so grateful for my community, and you know I am.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. They're always there, They're always going to be there, and you know how you make peace with that. You understand that we're never going to arrive at our destination. And after you accept that, you fall in love with the struggle. That's our best path to success, not banking on this election or else, or that election or else, or this Supreme Court case or else. We fall in love with the grind. I got an email. I don't have it in front of me. It's in this massive stack of emails. I have it somewhere in here. They got an email about somebody. Credit to you, by the way, whoever this was. You know what they're doing. They just organized the big precinct. They just got done organizing a big meeting, Republican meeting and their precinct. What are they doing, Well, they're handing out roles for the upcoming election. You're gonna vote here, and you're gonna walk these and you're gonna knock on doors and you're gonna make phone calls. Have you learned to fall in love with the grind? You know, when you start getting involved in local politics, when you start doing the grind, you might even have fun. You might just be around people who relate to you. Good exercise camaraderie. Might find someone to go shooting, golfing, knitting with. You might just have fun. It is the Jesse Callico on a Fantastic Friday and asked doctor Jesse Friday, churning through all the questions, Chris, it is a weird show, isn't it. Why is it such a weird show? Well, look, the questions are what they are, Chris. We're going all kinds of different places. We've been to ancient Egypt. We've talked about professional baseball teams, and it's been look to ask doctor Jesse Friday, you get what you get. Don't throw a fit, Hey, Jesse. All I ever heard in school was that colonist white Europeans were slave traders and the country was built on slavery. I'm curious about the history of this. What were the feelings on slavery at the time of our country's founding, How to take hold in the South like it did, so on and so forth? Did the Civil War? Okay? Did the Civil War change the attitudes of most of the world? All right, So we've had this conversation about a different thing, but the same thing applies. History gets way too condensed for us. For me, and for you, meaning there are these huge things that happen historically. And because it's a five minute scene in a movie or a two hour movie, or it's a chapter in a book, in our minds, we fast forward our way through something that took a very very, very very very long time. So slavery itself, let's go all the way back to the beginning. Why don't you own a slave? Why? But you could say, well, it's illegal. Okay, right boom, I just made it legal. You want a slave, we'll go get your slave. Their slaves. Do you think the slavery market's gone? Joe Biden and Democrats imported twenty million of them, will probably go down find one at home depot for you. You want a slave, whatever you're looking for. Look, you can beat them whatever you want. You want a slave, Oh you don't? Why why not? Oh? Because owning another human being is sick and wrong? But why do you think that. Let's pause. People who are raised in whatever culture you're raised in, always have blinders. You have blinders, and so do I. In the history of mankind, for almost all of it, human beings have wanted to own other human beings and have owned other human beings, and they didn't see anything morally wrong with it. That's just what you did. You went and bought them when you fought a war. That was the most lucrative part of a war. The Romans they wanted slaves, I mean more than they wanted gold. Slaves brought huge money. You brought them back to Rome wherever you got them from. When you conquer Gaul, you take a million people and you throw them in chains. Then you bring them back to Rome and depending on what the purchasers are looking for. It's really gross, but it's just history. It's the way it worked. By this, by that. Looking for someone to work your fields, congratulations, we got you. Looking for a lady to do the cooking, We got you covered. You're looking for that. Whatever you want, step right up. Got a great selection fresh from gall horrible. But there weren't riots in the streets of Rome over it because everyone just did it. Everyone wanted one. If you didn't have a slave in Rome, it's because you couldn't afford one. And that's everywhere Africa, Asia, everywhere there have been human beings, there has been slavery always for all of mankind. So what changed? And I understand their slavery today, I do, and of course Africa surprise, surprise, their slavery in America. I brought up Joe Biden, why do you think there's a market for twenty million illegals. Lots of those people were working as slaves in the United States of America. I realized there's an underground slave market everywhere. But why is it underground? Why can you not find a single person, established person who brags about how many slaves he has and how great his slaves are. Why is this all underground? Now? What changed? What wasn't America, It wasn't the Civil War. It was more than that. What happened was Christianity began to spread acro the globe. You obviously know where all that began. This goes all the way back to the beginning. But we could focus purely on the life and death of Jesus after that doesn't matter what you believe. It boom, It exploded into the globe, just spread like wildfire and still spreads today. Why were the Romans, I mean, why why were they worried about all this? Why were they concerned about it at all? Because it represented an entirely different way to look at your fellow man. In fact, it went well beyond the Romans, any royalty, any kings and queens anywhere. Lots of them really were taken aback by this. Because if human beings, if you instead of being a slave fresh from Gaul, who's gonna go split firewood for me? Because I don't want to get my hands dirty? If you are instead if your God's son, I mean, how am I supposed to whip God's son? That gets a little more uncomfortable, doesn't it. That way of thinking began to spread across the globe by the time of America's founding. We think about it like slavery went on for a long time after that. Slavery went on for like sixty or seventy years after that. Historically, that's nothing. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, wonderful Friday and ask doctor Jesse Friday and I almost for good. You can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. We are live here, of course now to finish up the story, because the question was about slavery, I kind of gave the thirty thousand foot view and how the world started to move away from it. Praise God. People are taught in school that America is all slavery and was founded on slavery, and all the founders were slaves, and it's not because it has a real solid basis in reality. They were taught that because your teachers are communists, and they believe their job is to train people to hate America, because they understand when you grow up, if you grow up hating America, you will vote Democrat and you will move the communist revolution forward. If you grow up loving America, you will not vote Democrat, and the communist revolution will falter. It's no different than getting a football player in the weight room. Training young people to hate America guarantees they'll turn out to be Democrats. That's why your children are taught in school that America is nothing but Native American genocide and slavery and civil rights, and they lie about about ninety percent of those things too, and then breeze right on. It's all in an effort to teach people to hate America. My kids are at an excellent school, and even I I'll make sure I have to check in with them. Oh history, what are you learning about? Oh Andrew Jackson, huh would you tell me what you learned about Andrew Jackson, Oh, the Trail of tears. Next time your child learns about Andrew Jackson in school, ask them what they learn about Andrew Jackson. Bet you money, they're gonna mention the trail of tears, because that's all your dirtball teacher knows is trail of tears, which wasn't even wasn't even necessarily Andrew Jackson's freaking fault, and it's definitely not the only thing on that lion's resume. You probably don't have America without without Andrew Jackson and guys like Andrew Jackson. Andrew Jackson was a beast, or we're gonna kick him off the dollar and put Harriet Tudman on there. Get out of here, Jesse. I'm turning fifty this year and my husband and I want to take a trip to celebrate. We love history and cities. If you could go anywhere, I'm not rich, so I need to stay within four figures. Where would you recommend? Thanks for all you do. Now, her name is Debbie and she's from Alabama, so that makes me more hesitant to answer the way I'm about to answer. Remember that America is older the further east and northeast, you go because that's where the founders, that's where the colonies were. It was northeast and down for the most part. If I was going to go to a historical city in the United States of America, and that's really what you need to do if you want to stay, you know, in the four figures, I would go to Charleston, or I would keep working my way north. I would probably go to Boston or New York City. To be honest with you, now, New York City, I hate to be that guy, but did you see Mam Donnie came out today and said, you know, well, you know what, I'm not even gonna bother with what. Man, I'm not gonna get sidetracked with Mam Donnie right now. I don't know that now was the time to go to New York City. It's one of the things I adore the most about New York City. I don't care about the bright lights and fancy parties. It's so old, it's so historical. But you don't have to go there. Boston. I know Boston's left wing. Two, Boston's much cleaner than New York City is. Right now, I'm sure the dirt ball mayor Kami mayor they have is gonna ruin that too. But Boston is it? Chris Corey, the history phenomenal, it feels phenomenal. It's cool to be there. This happened there. I'll give you another one Philadelphia. When I did Philadelphia, I only had I think a night there. I haven't done Philadelphia. I don't want to act like I'm some Philadelphia experts New York City. I know my way around Philly, not as much. Philadelphia has so much sweet history stuff to it. If I was doing a four figure anniversary trip with history in the United States of America, I'd be in Boston, Philly, or Charleston, South Carolina. Charleston probably my favorite city, probably my favorite city. If I thought I could afford a nice place there, Oho, my kid and I wouldn't move. The kids are still in school, if the kids were gone, when we're empty nesters. If I feel like it, I can afford a nice place, I mean a place with some space. I don't want to live where someone's touching me. If I can afford something, I don't need a lot, give me an acre or two with a house on it. I would probably consider moving to Charleston, South Carolina, South Carolina. I just love South Carolina. Jesse. The subject to this one is Jim locker room nudity. What is your take on nudity in the gym locker room? I am a woman started going to the gym around the age of forty. Soon after I joined, I saw a young woman walk naked from the locker room to the showers. I was shocked that she would do that, but I have to admit she was a total dime. Now I'm fifty five and I belong to a different gym that has a lot of senior citizens. These ladies all get naked in the locker room, and all of them are as far from dimes as can be. I admire the confidence these women have. But what exactly is the unwritten rule on locker room nudity? Ah, I don't know what the unwritten rule is. And women are a funny beast, right because because people like to think that women are more polite than men, and in a lot of ways they certainly are. My wife, you would definitely peg as being the more polite one in our couple group. I'll tell you that. But sometimes women can be total savages. Like, I'll complain about the cleanliness of a male restroom if aub and I are out, maybe in a restaurant or something like that, and she tells me all the time, Oh, I'd love for you to see the women's restroom, which is so weird for me. I've never been inside of a women's restroom, but I imagine it smells like perfume and everything's clean, right, And she just laughs when I say that. Apparently it's just disgusting. Now at what, Chris, what? That's a very good point, Chris, Jewish producer Grits made a good point. Disgusting for a woman or disgusting for a man. Very good. But anyway, all I can tell you is my personal preference. Now, I work out at home. I don't work out in a public gym, but I've worked out in a public gym many times before. I cover myself. It's not really out of embarrassment, more of just I feel like that's more acceptable. Even if I have to go to the showers, I wrap myself in a towel and I walk to the showers, I cover myself. You mentioned their senior citizens. I think it's kind of cool when people get to the age where they don't care what other people think about them anymore. I love it when I see an older person and he's just wearing sweats. You know why, because he wants to wear freaking sweats, and he's seventy years old and he ain't dating anymore, and sweat's what he felt like putting on that day. So if the little old lady's in the gym just want to let it fly, let them let it fly. I can see. Look. I'll tell you, if I was in a public gym and all the dudes were just strolling around, they I would probably find it at least funny. I walked in the bathroom we were eating at a Mexican restaurant last weekend. I came back to the table snickering like a teenage boy because I walk in the bathroom and I turned to my left. There's only one urinal in this place. I turned to the left, and there's some dude's bare backside. He walks right up to the urinal, drops his pants down to the ground, drops his pants all the way down to the ground. I know, Chris, I know, And that just starts peeing. All right. Someone wants to talk about losing somebody in combat. Someone's concerned about my menu whispering ability if it's in a foreign language. Somebody knows about how Democrats operate in red states. We have an infiltrator. All that and so much more is still to come. On the world famous Jesse Kelly showed, Hey, Oracle, you talked about this. You've talked about this for years now. We have proof. Kate Barr is running as a GOP representative for the North Carolina House of Representatives. She just admitted publicly that she is a card carrying Communist and that she lied about being a Republican to increase her chances of winning. This happens all over the country. I applaud Kate Barr because she just said what so many do in Wyoming, in Texas, in South Carolina and Alabama, in Louisiana and Mississippi, in Arkansas, in Missouri. Do you have that Republican maybe he's a congressman, maybe he's part of your state legislature. Do you have that Republican who he seems to vote on the right side a lot, but man, whenever there is a critical issue that really matters, he votes the wrong way. You have one of those. Oh, I know you do. Remember when Indiana's state Senate denied their redistricting, So now you have all these blues states that are redistricting adding more congressional seats for Democrats. We had a red state, blood red that could have done it, and this little cabal of state senators stepped in and said, no, we don't feel like it. Now let's talk about something else. Because the question was why don't we do this, why don't we infiltrate the way they do? Well, I don't want you to be a liar. Don't ever try to be a liar. Try to tell the truth. It's much better for your life. It's about protecting you more than anything else. Try to tell the truth. But the people who are willing to lie, they are on this earth given a measure of freedom that will be denied to you. Communists have always been did you know this goes way way before we've struggled with it here. Communists have always been the best spies. Do you know that union? They couldn't. I mean, they were nothing compared to us militarily during the Code War. Their spies were far superior to ours. East German spies were spectacular Chinese spies. To this day, it's weird how many of these super nerd tech guys in Silicon Valley working on critical technology are married to beautiful Chinese women. Ah oh, how often Communists are wonderful spies because lying is like breathing for them. They don't have anything moral against it. You could never it's fun to talk about with friends. I'm gonna run as a Democrat and then and then o governed like a Republican. You could never ever be that subversive for that long. It would eat at you. You would feel and I'm glad that, by the way, that's that's a common to you. It would eat at you. You would feel yucky. You could never go deep cover and pretend to be a Democrat and vote for higher taxes and vote for open borders. And then of course occasionally you'll screw over Democrats to protect Republicans, but you have to spend all your time campaigning around Democrats, pretending to be a Democrat, voting for Democrat legislation, lying essentially, but you're doing it to help Republicans. In the end, that higher cause in the end would never be enough for you. It would grind you down to the nubs because it would be against so much of your moral code. You couldn't do it. The Communist is totally unencumbered by that. They just if they lie like they breathe and don't feel in it. The don't tell you.
Speaker 3: But when I see the moment on the House where you seem to accuse Republican lezeld and I'm taking money from Jeffrey Epstein, But it seemed like if it was not the same, I wonder like, is there times in which the rhetoric goes too far?
Speaker 4: There are times in which you should say, you know, maybe I messed that one up. No, not in this environment.
Speaker 3: I don't I think that, you know, we are really in uncharted territory.
Speaker 1: Jasmine Crockett stood on the floor of the House of Representatives and said lee Zelden was supported by Jeffrey Epstein, the pedophile billionaire, not at all the same guy, totally different Jeffrey Epstein. She got up and told an outright lie and asked, point blank, uh is that okay? No? I don't regrets. We're facing something too important. They lie like they breathe. It makes being infiltrators, being spies, being subversives. It makes them naturals at it, their natural. When you're used to lying, when you are commanded to lie about everything, it's easy to be a spy. It was so much easier for the Soviets to infiltrate us than it was for us to infiltrate them. We were always better than them at things like technological spying, spy planes and things like that, because we had more money and better technology and things like that. We were always better. But when it comes to actual human intelligence, putting some turning an asset, putting somebody deep undercover, inside somewhere, it just doesn't jive with the Freeman's psyche the way it does with a communist. A communist will in a think about this, let's focus on the individual part of it. I mentioned the tech guys because this is a story that's out there now, where these chi cooms they're seducing them and marrying them, marrying them, having babies with them. I don't mean doing a six month stint in America and getting a general to whisper some classified information in your ear. How much commitment to the communist cause do you have to have to get him to put a ring on it and spend the rest of your life raising his children while working for the Chinese government? Could you do that? Could you live the rest of your life like that for the cause, lying, staying up at night, sending encrypted emails to the Chinese Communist Party. I don't think I could do that. Most normal people couldn't. Oh, the Communists cood like I said, it's just like breathing for them.
Speaker 3: But we know when I see the moment on the house where you seem to accuse Republican Lyzeld and I'm taking money from Jeffrey Epstein, But it seemed like if it was not the same person.
Speaker 4: I wonder like, is there times in which the rhetoric goes too far? There are times in which you should say, you know, maybe I messed that one up. No, not in this environment.
Speaker 1: I don't